Our own "Asylum" (Part 1:Mf/mm; Part 2: Mf/mm; Part 3:Mf/mm) last part added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Our own "Asylum" (Part 1:Mf/mm; Part 2: Mf/mm; Part 3:Mf/mm) last part added

Post by Gil »

Hello everyone 😊. Here's a new story that kind of ties into the old one. This story picks up where the last story left off. This time with Steve, Emily, Lucas, and Kyle. I hope you like it😊:

Hey, Kyle here again. This story takes place the weekend after my family and I visited a closed institution. My parents went out of town on Friday afternoon and didn't get back until Sunday noon. Lucas got to spend the weekend with us, which made me very happy. Steve and Emily stayed home, too. So there were four of us. On Friday, nothing special happened. On Saturday we had lunch, and then Lucas and I sat on my bed in my room. I showed him the photos and the brochure about the trip to the closed institution and told him about it in detail.

"Wow, that sounds great. And I like that you enjoyed it." He grinned at me.

"Oh yeah, it was great there. Sure I was nervous and unsure about putting on the straight jacket at first, but it was worth it. Especially when I get to work there part-time as an 'actor'. That's what I call it. How about you? I asked him.

"Yeah, I think you'd enjoy it, but it's not for me, so public. Thanks for asking, but I wouldn't feel comfortable doing it. I'd better come over and see if you're there then." He grinned at me and kissed me.

"It's all good, babe. I just thought I'd ask you. Maybe Andrew will like it. I'll ask him if he's interested in something like that." I mused.

"Yeah, do that. I think Andrew might like it. Should be fun when you both do it, haha." Laughed Lucas.

That made me laugh too. We cuddled together and watched some TV. I enjoyed spending time with Lucas again, since we usually only saw each other on weekends, but not every weekend, and rarely during the week. Around 1 pm, there was a knock on my door.

"COME IN!" I called out.

The door opened and Steve and Emily stood in my doorway grinning at us. Again, I suspected evil.

"Well, have you guys talked about our visit to the asylum?" asked Steve with a grin.

"Yeah, we have. It looked cool and exciting. Especially my little 'patient' here." Grinned Lucas, ruffling through my hair.

"Haha, yeah I guess so. That's why Steve and I had an idea." Said, Emily.

They both reached around the corner and pulled out something I already suspected. Each one was holding a straight jacket and leg iron. I wondered when the two of them had taken the items out of my bag. Lucas and I looked at each other and then back at the two wordlessly.

"We figured we'd just make our asylum here. And for that, of course, we'll need ‘patients’." Steve grinned at us.

"Do we have a choice, then?" I asked, slightly ironically.

"Yes, you have." Started Emily. "I wonder if you guys are doing all this voluntarily or if we have to force you to do it. These are your two options, haha." She laughed.

Lucas and I looked at each other again.

"I'm sorry, Lucas." I said to him slightly disappointed, thinking that for once the weekend would be a little more relaxed and Lucas and I would get to spend some time together, alone.

"You don't have to apologize for anything. We have time to ourselves and it could be really fun." He grinned at me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'm glad you're so positive about it. Thank you." I replied and kissed him.

"Alright, that sounds like a voluntary induction, haha. And by the way, these are mandatory." Said Emily, holding the diapers out to me.

"Like almost always, right?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Haha, you're right ‘baby’ bro. So, put these on, something else comfortable, and then come down to the living room." Said my brother winking and tossing us the pack of diapers.

I caught them and Emily and Steve headed down the stairs. I handed one to Lucas, who just grinned. We both put one on, looked at each other, and had to laugh.

"Haha, my little baby." Laughed Lucas.

"Yeah, yeah, says the real baby, haha." I laughed too.

We kissed and then put on sweatpants. I turned off the TV and we walked down the stairs to the living room where Emily and Steve were already waiting. They noticed us and grinned.

"Well, let us start." Said, Steve.

Steve came over to me and Emily came over to Lucas. Steve held the straight jacket out to me and I slipped into it. He put the jacket on me properly and pre-tied all the straps in the back, 4 total, and not exactly loose. Then he passed the crotch strap in the front between my legs and made it tight in the back. I noticed how this cut into my diaper a little, but not uncomfortably. Then he passed my arms through the loop on my belly and tied the straps of it tightly behind me. Then to finish off the "outfit" came the leg cuffs around my ankles. I moved my legs to determine my range of motion. About as much as in the abandoned asylum. So enough room to maneuver. Lucas also finished shortly after me and looked at me and grinned. I grinned back and then spotted the two ball gags. Steve noticed.

"Only if you two don't behave. By the way, we have other restraints in mind, like a hogtie or just putting her in a sleeping bag. So be curious." Grinned Steve at us.

We both nodded very clearly. We didn't want to make it any worse than usual. Then we all sat down together on the sofa and watched TV. Steve sat on the right side, then me, then Lucas, then Emily.

"That way we have our patients in sight and under control." Grinned Emily and both washed through our hair.

"Haha, I'm excited about that." I laughed. "How long we will be your patients?" I wanted to know.

"Well, until tomorrow when mum and dad come back." Said my brother bluntly as he watched TV.

"Until tomorrow?" I asked, wide-eyed.

"Sure, why not. I mean, there's nothing you guys can do about it anyway, haha." Laughed Steve. "Don't worry, it won't be boring. We've thought of a few things." Added he.

"Well, after all..." said I.

"But now be quiet, or do you need this already?" He asked with a grin, holding the gag in his hand.

I shook my head, grinning slightly, and he put it away again. We all watched TV together. Steve turned on Fast and Furious. Now and then we talked a little, but mostly we watched TV together. After a while, I moved close enough to Lucas to put my head on his shoulder. He then leaned his head against mine. That way, we could at least cuddle a little. My brother saw this, got up, pulled out his cell phone, and took a picture of us. We both grinned into the camera. Then he showed us the photo. We grinned again and kissed. We continued to cuddle. It was generally so pleasant that you could almost forget that Lucas and I were sitting there in straitjackets and with ankle cuffs. After the movie, Steve turned off the TV.

"I think our two patients need their rest for now, what do you think, Emily?" He asked her with a grin as I stood up.

"Absolutely." confirmed Emily with a grin and helped Lucas stand up, Steve in the meantime helped me to my feet and put his arm around me.

"Let's get you to your room, Kyle." said Steve, patting my back.

I nodded my head and we went up the stairs. Once in my room, Emily put Lucas behind me. I turned my head and saw Emily begin to free Lucas' arms. I turned back to Steve and looked at him questioningly.

"We want to give you the time you've been wanting." He grinned at me.

"That's very kind of you. Are you going to release us?" I asked him.

"HAHA, good joke little baby brother." Laughed Steve. "Just wait and see." He added.

I turned my head back to Lucas. His arms were free by now. Then Emily pushed Lucas onto my back. I was curious to see what would happen now. She passed Lucas' sleeve from the straitjacket in front of me, through the loop on my straitjacket, and back again, just like a normal straitjacket. I noticed how the straps were tied again behind Lucas. So we were in a sort of "forced embrace". A very interesting type of restraint. Steve then untied Lucas' right ankle cuff and my right ankle cuff, wrapped the chains around each other a few times, and then attached Lucas' ankle cuff to my foot and mine to Lucas. So we were shackled very tightly to each other. Which I didn't mind. I looked at Lucas and he grinned at me. I grinned back. Then we were both laid down sideways on my bed and even covered up.

"So you two. You're going to stay here until dinner. Enjoy your time together." Grinned Emily.

I looked at the clock. It was now a little after 3. Steve turned on the TV and they both left the room. I heard the door being locked. So even if we could get together, we couldn't have escaped my room.

"That's a new one." I said to myself.

"What do you mean, honey?" Lucas asked me.

"I mean the way we are tied up. Being tied up like that, in straitjackets. I've never been tied up like that before." I explained to him.

"Neither have I, but you have much more experience, haha." Laughed Lucas. "But I don't think it's bad. It gives us time to ourselves and we can cuddle." He added and kissed me on the neck.

"Yeah, you're right about that. Especially with the 3 hours. That's a good amount of time." I grinned.

"Then let's enjoy it as much as we can." Replied Lucas and I nodded in agreement.

So we just laid there, since there was nothing else we could do anyway, and watched TV. At least I did. I think Lucas barely had a glimpse of the TV. He snuggled up to me, even more than he already did, and relaxed. I relaxed, too, and closed my eyes now and then, too. We talked about many things as we had time and also about what might happen. At some point, I closed my eyes a little. I became calmer and breathed more evenly. Lucas noticed that, too.

"Hey, you. Don't sleep, haha." He laughed and kissed my neck.

"Don't worry, I'm not. I just wanted to relax a bit." I explained to Lucas.

"We're in bed together and tied to each other. What could be more relaxing haha?" asked Lucas with a laugh.

"Haha, nothing. I can't think of anything better." I grinned. "And if I could, I'd kiss you right now for it." I added with a grin.

"Later," Lucas replied with a smile, snuggled up to me, and kissed me again.

I was already not even paying attention to what was on TV. I preferred to concentrate on our bondage situation. Now and then you could hear the rustling of the chain of our shackles. They still were comfortably around my ankles. Straitjacket I always found it comfortable and great either way. It was all very bearable. We just waited until the time was up. It wasn't long before the door was unlocked either. Steve and Emily walked in.

"So, it's 5:30 now. Your time in your cell is up." Said Steve and the two of them approached us.

“Sad enough.” I said slightly disappointed because I enjoyed it very much.

They lifted us out of bed together and straightened us up. Emily undid our cuffs, at least one on each of us, and unwound the chains. Meanwhile, Steve untied Lucas' sleeves so he could use them to break our "forced hug." Steve led Lucas' sleeve through the front loop to the back and tied it again. Emily, in the meantime, had untied the chain and reattached the cuffs to our ankles. So we were tied up again, just as we had been at the beginning. I turned to Lucas and then kissed him.

"Finally, I get to." I grinned and turned back to Steve. Emily was already standing next to him.

"Okay, you two lovebirds. We'll go downstairs and then have dinner together. We're having spinach lasagna." Said Emily to us.

"Sounds very good. I like those." Grinned Lucas.

"Well, that's good then." Grinned Emily.

We walked down the stairs together. Steve helped me a little and Emily helped Lucas not to fall. Once in the living/dining room, Steve sat down next to me and Emily sat Lucas down next to her. We sat down facing each other. Lucas in front of me and Steve in front of Emily. Emily got the food and something to drink. Of course, the two of them had to feed us too. We talked about how the time was when we were tied together. And what they did. The food was very tasty. Steve could cook well for his age. When we were done, Steve and Emily cleaned everything up and we waited for them to come back. They came back and asked us to stand up. We did and stood next to each other, as we always did since we were their "patients."

"Alright, you two. We have other things planned, of course. We wouldn't want you to get bored." Grinned Steve at us.

"How about it, do you guys need a diaper change?" asked Emily, slightly mischievous.

Lucas and I looked at each other, shook our heads, and looked back at the two of them.

"Well, let's get on with it. After all, we pretty much know what you guys like and, of course, what you don't like. First, you enjoyed the time together, now comes our fun." Grinned Steve after he finished speaking.

"Oh no, I don't foresee anything good..." I thought to myself and was curious to see what would happen now.

To be continued…

I hope you like the first part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

My DeviantArt Account: https://www.deviantart.com/gil115
My TuGstories Account: https://tugstories.com/memberlist.php?m ... file&u=272
Last edited by Gil 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Always nice to see a new story from you, [mention]Gil[/mention]. Especially when Kyle is in a straitjacket. Now he and his boyfriend can have a fun time together in their own asylum. And what a cute way for Kyle and Lucas to cuddle together with their straitjackets together. I wonder what kinds of tests Steve and Emily will perform on these two patients, too bad Kyle doesn't have muzzles to complete the straitjacket or a padded room for Lucas to be locked in with him. :lol:

Once again, great story! :D [mention]Killua[/mention], I know you'll like this story. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Always nice to see a new story from you, @Gil. Especially when Kyle is in a straitjacket. Now he and his boyfriend can have a fun time together in their own asylum. And what a cute way for Kyle and Lucas to cuddle together with their straitjackets together. I wonder what kinds of tests Steve and Emily will perform on these two patients, too bad Kyle doesn't have muzzles to complete the straitjacket or a padded room for Lucas to be locked in with him. :lol:

Once again, great story! :D @Killua, I know you'll like this story. ;)
glad you like it :D haha yeah with a padded cell would be nice, but a bit unrealistic, for now. :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Interesting setup for tying Kyle and Lucas together in the straitjackets. Would have never thought about that. Might just need to test to see if a straitjacket has enough arm strap to go around two people. I need volunteers 🤣

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of their weekend goes!
Gil wrote: 1 year ago glad you like it :D haha yeah with a padded cell would be nice, but a bit unrealistic, for now. :D
Sounds like this is just a test run to get Lucas to join kyle at the asylum while he's part time patent, I mean employed actor. Just put the two love birds in the straitjackets, in the padded room, add muzzles and they'll be set to put on a show for the guests 😉🤣
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Interesting setup for tying Kyle and Lucas together in the straitjackets. Would have never thought about that. Might just need to test to see if a straitjacket has enough arm strap to go around two people. I need volunteers 🤣

Looking forward to seeing how the rest of their weekend goes!
Gil wrote: 1 year ago glad you like it :D haha yeah with a padded cell would be nice, but a bit unrealistic, for now. :D
Sounds like this is just a test run to get Lucas to join kyle at the asylum while he's part time patent, I mean employed actor. Just put the two love birds in the straitjackets, in the padded room, add muzzles and they'll be set to put on a show for the guests 😉🤣
Glad you liked it :)

Haha yes. I honestly think it will be hard to hug one with a straitjacket but i just thought the idea was too good and wanted to include it :D

Haha yeah maybe Lucas is still thinking about joining in :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Sounds like Kyle and Lucas are going to spend some time in straightjackets... What a perfect way to spend some time 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

squirrel wrote: 1 year ago Sounds like Kyle and Lucas are going to spend some time in straightjackets... What a perfect way to spend some time 8-)
Haha, yeah they definitly will. :D
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun. At least they could cuddle together... if they wanted to or not :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Nice story. I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun. At least they could cuddle together... if they wanted to or not :lol:
thanks :). yes, you are right :D but i think they both enjoyed it :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Our own “Asylum” (Part 2:Mf/mm)

Hello everyone 😊 here is the 2 part of the story. I hope you liked the first part. And thank you very much for all your comments. I'm very glad about it 😊. Now enjoy the second part 😊:

We waited to see what Steve and Emily were up to now. Steve took me aside and Emily took Lucas. Steve got 4 ropes first, all about 5 yards long. He came over to me and untied my ankle cuffs. He set them aside and then put my legs close together. He began tying one of the ropes around my ankles, as always. First around and, in the end, between my legs, so I couldn’t wiggle out. Then he did the same around my knees, above and below. I looked over at Lucas while Steve was busy with my knees. Emily was doing the same thing to Lucas. There were also 4 of the 5-yard ropes. So very identical so far. When Steve was done, he laid me down on the floor. He angled my legs and did a tight hogtie with the last rope. He passed the rope around my feet and then around the loops of my straitjacket sleeves at my back and back again to my feet. The position wasn't particularly comfortable as I lay on my arms, but it worked. Then Steve stood up and got something out of my TuG bag. He came back to me.

"Open wide." He just said and held one of the ball gags in front of my mouth.

"Ahhhhmmmmhh." I opened my mouth and Steve put the ball gag in my mouth and locked it at the back of my neck.

"You open up nice, too." I heard Emily say.

"Ahhhmmmmh." I heard Lucas reply, just as he had done to me before. Now he was gagged too, I guess with a ball gag because I didn't hear any tape or anything.

"That's it so far. Now comes my fun, little brother, hihi." Laughed he and pulled off my shoes and socks.

I suspected he wanted to tickle me again, as he often did. But before he started, he stood up for a moment, got something, and came back. He tied my big toes together with a small zip tie. That way I could wiggle less and had to strain more.

"Damn, he thought of it first this time." I thought to myself.

And then Steve set to work. He tickled my feet.

"MMAMAAMAMHHAM AHAMMAMAHAHMAHHAM MHMAMHAHAHMAH!" I laughed into my gag and rolled back and forth as best I could, but because of the tight hogtie and the zip tie around my toe, and of course the straitjacket, there wasn't much wiggle room.

"MMMMMHHH!". screamed Lucas on his own and shortly after I heard the sound of duct tape.

Since he wasn't ticklish like me, he couldn't be tickled. And judging by the tape, Emily had probably held a sock, shoe, or something similar in front of his nose. He didn't like that, and I didn't like tickling. Steve and Emily didn't do things by halves either. He tickled the soles of my feet very intensely. But so that it didn't get too monotonous, he would occasionally sit next to me and poked the sides of my upper body, as well as possible because of the straitjacket. Sometimes on the left, sometimes on the right. That was not pleasant either. Now and then Steve would take a break so I could rest, but it didn't last long. I had to laugh so much that I was already in tears. Lucas, on the other hand, had become very quiet in the meantime. In the beginning, you could hear him a little bit, but by now he had gotten used to the smell. I couldn't even tell how long I had been tickled. Steve and Emily even took turns. About every 10 minutes they took turns. With Emily, it was much worse because of her long fingernails. But the worst part was: my bladder was very noticeable. I had been drinking a lot of water while eating. I didn't know how much longer I could keep it up, especially because the tickling was making it harder and harder. I tried to hang on as best I could. When it was Steve's turn again, I could take it, but when it was Emily's turn again, I couldn't take it anymore and let it go. It was very relieving, but at the same time very embarrassing. I became calmer and Emily noticed that too.

"What's wrong?" she asked me, stroking my back.

I said nothing and shook my head. Then she untied the rope I was tied with and sat me down. She turned me in the direction of the three. I looked around and they were all looking at me. I blushed and looked down. With Lucas, I now discovered the shoe on his mouth and nose. That must have been very uncomfortable too.

"Oh, I see what happened." She said and looked down. The full diaper was visible through my pants.

I was blushing again. I was already very embarrassed. Emily patted my head and lifted me to my feet.

"We'll get you undressed now, and then you can put on a new diaper. It was bound to happen sooner or later anyway. So you have nothing to be ashamed of." she said in a soothing voice. I nodded and they both freed me from the ropes, straight jacket, and gag. I looked over at Lucas. He nodded at me as best he could in the hogtie and the shoe on his nose and mouth. I knew if he could have spoken, he would have said something encouraging, too. When I was free, I went upstairs to the bathroom. I took off the wet diaper, threw it in the trash can, and put on a new one. At least that was the deal, and I was still their "patient." I went right back downstairs where they were already waiting for me. Steve held the straitjacket in his hands and Emily held the gag and legcuffs.

"Are you all right?" wanted Steve to know.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nodded and grinned.

“Sure?” He asked me again.

“Yeah definitely. I mean, it is kind of embarrassing but it’s not the first time and we will keep everything between us, right?” I asked them.

“As always.” Answered my Brother grinning and hugging me.

"Good, but now we'll wrap you up again, little patient." He said to me and I nodded.

Steve helped me back into the straitjacket and tightened all the straps. Emily in the meantime made the ankle cuffs around my ankles and put the gag back in my mouth. Then they both led me to the sofa and sat me down between them.

"You've earned a rest now. Sit down on the couch and watch some TV" Said Emily smiling and I nodded. "But you can still be teased, hihi." She added and sat down next to Lucas.

"MMMHHH?" He looked at her questioningly.

I guess it wasn't over yet for Lucas. I looked at the clock. It was 8:20 pm. So I had been tortured for a good 1 ½ hours since we finished eating around 6:30 pm. That was a long time for me to endure like that. Steve turned on the TV and we watched TV. Now and then I would look down at Emily and Lucas. She poked him in the sides of his torso, just as she and Steve had done to me before. Even Lucas had to squirm back and forth. It wasn't pleasant for him either. And to be honest, I found it very funny to watch my friend being teased. Steve noticed it, too.

"Hey, if you're having so much fun watching these two, we can tickle you again until you can't take it anymore." He said and looked at me.

"MMNNOOO." I replied shaking my head as I widened my eyes.

"That's good. Keep watching TV then." He winked at me.

I nodded in acknowledgment and watched TV. I very rarely squinted over without Steve noticing, but around 9:00 Lucas was left alone and released again so far, but his legs remained tied with ropes. But he wasn’t gagged anymore, as me.

"Okay, you two. It's a little after 9 now, bedtime. Come on." ordered Steve, at least he spoke in a certain ‘commanding tone’ now.

"Yeah." Replied Lucas and me, looking at each other and grinning slightly.

Steve escorted Lucas and me to my room. Lucas was carried by Steve. Emily followed after packing up the TuG bag and taking it upstairs. We arrived at my room. Steve put Lucas in the middle of my room and I stood next to him.

"Okay. So you don't fall out or try to run away, you'll be tied to the bed, but each to your own and not like this afternoon." explained Steve. "Do you need another diaper, Lucas?" wanted Steve to know.

"No, I'm fine." Replied Lucas.

"I probably don't need to ask you, do I Kyle?" He also wanted to know.

"No, it's all good too." Replied.

"Okay. Then we're good to go. Of course, you'll be gagged too, so you won't keep us awake with your talking, haha." Laughed Steve.

Emily handed him a sponge and tape. This is how Andrew, Jean, and I were gagged during our camping session. We kissed again and then opened our mouths. Steve stuffed a sponge in my mouth and Emily Lucas. My mouth was very full. Then the tape was wrapped around our heads about a dozen times. Then Steve placed Lucas on my bed, fairly close to the wall. Emily, in the meantime, untied my ankle cuffs and began to tie my legs with ropes again, just as it had been done before. In time, Luca's feet were tied to the bottom of my bed with a small rope. Then two small ropes were attached to the top of his straitjacket and then to the top of the bed.

"Try to move a bit, Lucas." prompted Steve.

Lucas did so, but he moved only minimally. He was very immobile.

"Perfect, just as it should be. Now you Kyle." He said and turned to me.

Emily had just finished perfectly with my legs. Steve laid me down right next to Lucas and now did the same to me. First, he tied my legs to the bottom of the bed and then the straitjacket on top of the bed, just like Lucas. Emily covered us with my blanket. I looked once briefly at Lucas and then we looked back at my sister

"Alright, our little patients. Now it's bedtime, so be quiet and sleep. There's still a little time before your discharge tomorrow." Narrated my sister with a grin.

"Mmmmeepphhh." We confirmed with a nod.

"Then get a good night's sleep. We'll see you tomorrow. Hope the diapers will hold, haha." Laughed Emily and both left my room and turned off the lights. Likewise, they locked my room back up.

"Literally a locked asylum..." I thought to myself as I realized Lucas was laying his head against me.

I turned around and Lucas looked at me out of the corner of his eye. I leaned against his head, as best I could be, and closed my eyes.

"I mmuvv ouu." He was trying to say I love you, which I understood.

"I muvv ouu, u." I replied.

Needless to say, I was excited to see what else they would come up with for the next day. It wasn't long before I fell asleep, even before Lucas.

To be continued…

I hope you like the second part😊.

If you have an idea for a scenario or costume, just post it in the comments or private message me, and I’ll try to incorporate it into the stories as best I can and I will link you. Thank you 😊.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Aww what another great part. Poor boys getting tortured by their cruel doctors of tickling a smelly sock and shoe. I wonder if Lucas got Kyle's and had to enjoy smelling his boyfriend's sweaty feet. And Kyle nothing to be embarrassed about, you used the diaper plenty of times like when it was spirit week at school. :lol: Another great part as always, [mention]Gil[/mention]! Can't wait for more. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hummmm. Kyle maybe embarrassed but he's got a better chance of getting through the night now then locus having to wait all night. It's evil and funny at the same time 😅

And Kyle and Lucas are getting to spend more quality time togethe. Most patients don't get roomies at night while in a straitjacket 🤣
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

great story especially that the straitjacket is used so well.

I can imagine that Kyle would like to wear diapers regularly at the TuG, especially in the protected area at home
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago Aww what another great part. Poor boys getting tortured by their cruel doctors of tickling a smelly sock and shoe. I wonder if Lucas got Kyle's and had to enjoy smelling his boyfriend's sweaty feet. And Kyle nothing to be embarrassed about, you used the diaper plenty of times like when it was spirit week at school. :lol: Another great part as always, @Gil! Can't wait for more. :D
haha yeah thanks [mention]Stormee[/mention] :). I too at least wouldn't be very happy about having to smell my boyfriend's sweaty socks :D. Yes true, he has had to fill in his diaper more than once :D
Thank you :)
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Hummmm. Kyle maybe embarrassed but he's got a better chance of getting through the night now then locus having to wait all night. It's evil and funny at the same time 😅

And Kyle and Lucas are getting to spend more quality time togethe. Most patients don't get roomies at night while in a straitjacket 🤣
Yeah that's true [mention]Red86[/mention] :D he would have had to use it. be tied up more than 24 hours then you have to go use the toilette :D Then it's better that way :D

haha yeah two happy patients :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Boytaped wrote: 1 year ago great story especially that the straitjacket is used so well.

I can imagine that Kyle would like to wear diapers regularly at the TuG, especially in the protected area at home
Thank you [mention]Boytaped[/mention] :)

Yes, he already wears them from time to time, and not without reason as you can see haha :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Our own “Asylum” (Part 3:Mf/mm)

Hello everyone 😊. Here is the third and last part of the story. I hope you liked it so far. Here to the previous part for, those who haven’t read it:
And now have fun 😊.

"Good morning, you two. It's 9 o'clock. Time to stand up" I heard my sister say.

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I tried to sit up until I realized I was still tied to the bed. I turned first to Emily, who was standing in my room.

“Haha, I think someone forgot he is tied to the bed.” Laughed my sister quietly.

“Meepphhh.” I nodded.

Then I turned to my right to Lucas, who still had his eyes closed. He was still asleep. Emily came toward me. Steve must have been downstairs. She knelt by me, and I looked at her.

"I'm going to untie you now," she whispered to me. "That way Lucas can get some more sleep." She added with a grin.

"Mmeeppphh." I nodded at her in agreement.

Emily nodded back. She first tampered with the ropes attached to the headboard of the bed and to my straitjacket. She undid the restraints rather quickly and set them aside. Then she continued with my feet. She also untied it from the bed and my feet. Then she put them aside as well. She helped me onto my legs, which were still tied with ropes. One around my ankles, one below, and one above my knees. She looked at me and grinned.

"Maybe I'll just leave you here like this and go down to Steve." Grinned Emily.

"Mmmnnooo." I shook my head.

"But your diaper still seems empty. So there's no need to discharge the 'patient', haha." She laughed, but so softly that it didn't wake Lucas up.

"Mnnooo, please." I shook my head again. I wanted to move a little after lying in bed for so long.

"Hmmm...." Emily thought for a moment. "Alright, I won't be like that for once." She grinned at me.

She knelt in front of me and first untied the rope that was wrapped around my ankles. Then the rope under my knees and finally the one above. I moved my legs a little. It felt really good to move my legs so freely. But the freedom was short-lived. Emily quickly put the ankle cuffs back around my ankles. I paused, looked down at my feet, and then back up and at Emily.

"Still a patient, remember?" She grinned at me questioningly.

"Mmmeepph." I nodded.

"Well, let me take you downstairs. Whether your gag stays like that or not, Steve will decide it in a minute." She said to me.

Emily took me by the straight jacket and walked with me toward the door of the room. I turned my head once again to Lucas. He continued to sleep soundly. Then she led me down the stairs to the dining room table that was in her living room and sat me down on the chair I had been sitting on yesterday. Then she went back upstairs and I was left to sit alone. Steve didn't show up yet either. He must be in the kitchen because I heard noises from the kitchen. Shortly afterward he came into the living room and grinned at me. In his left hand, he had a pan, and in his right hand a coaster for it. He put the coaster on the table, and the pan on it and then turned to me.

"Well, little patient. Sleep well?" He asked me with a grin as he ruffled my hair.

"Mmmeeppphh." I nodded in affirmation.

"Glad to hear it." He replied and walked back into the kitchen.

There were scrambled eggs in the pan. Steve continued to set the table and then sat down next to me when he was done.

"Come on, I'll take your gag off." he said, looking for the beginning of the tape.

I nodded in confirmation. He quickly found the beginning and removed the tape. When the tape around my mouth was gone, I slid the sponge out.

"Whew. Thanks." said I to him.

"No problem. Just don't get too used to it, little patient." He grinned at me.

"Not me, haha." Laughed I.

Then we both heard footsteps from upstairs. It was Emily and Lucas. Shortly after, both joined us in the living room as well. Lucas was tied up just like me, so no more ropes, but the ankle cuffs around his ankles. He was also no longer gagged. We grinned at each other. He was about to walk toward me when Emily grabbed him by the straitjacket and sat him in the chair across from me.

"Here's your seat." Emily said.

"He just wanted to give me a good morning kiss." Said I to her.

"Later ... Maybe, if you behave yourself." She grinned at me.

"Man, unfair..." I said softly.

"How was that?" She asked me, picking up the sponge, which was in my mouth some minutes ago.

"Nothing." I said quickly.

"I'll take your word for it." She grinned slightly. "Then let's eat." She added, filling Lucas’ plate up with some of the scrambled eggs.

We ate and talked about what we'd been through so far and, of course, about the night, what it was like to be tied up like that. I glanced at Lucas from time to time and he too looked back at me and smiled. When we finished breakfast, Emily and Steve brought the dishes to the kitchen. I looked at Lucas. He had a frown on his face. I think he needed to go to the bathroom. I stood up, walked over to him, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Good morning, honey." I grinned at him.

"Morning." He grinned back.

"Let it go. I know that look on your face from myself yesterday." I grinned and kissed him again, this time on the mouth.

I saw him resist at first, but then he let it happen. Lucas was getting quite red in the face. He was probably very embarrassed.

"It's all good. In the long run, we're tied up and we're going to be tied up anyway, it was inevitable." I tried to reassure him and kissed him again.

"Thanks." He grinned back but was still slightly embarrassed.

"Well come on then, I'll give you another one." I heard Emily say, standing behind me.

Lucas nodded, stood up and they both walked up the stairs.

"You follow me then Kyle." He said and started to leave. He walked to the patio door and went outside. I walked slowly behind him, making sure no one could see me. I didn't want to be seen like that right now. He walked around the corner of the house and I followed. That was where Andrew, Jean, and I had camped together. No one could see us here. My siblings had already prepared something. There were 2 sleeping bags on the ground. Next to it was my TuG bag.

"No one can see you here. And since you were hardly outside yesterday, we wanted to change that today. Fresh air is supposed to be good for patients. I've heard that haha." He laughed.

"Yeah, I didn't expect that." I said to him.

"I bet you didn't." He grinned. "Come here, then, and we can get started."

"....No." I grinned and ran as fast as I could back into the house.

Steve ran after me. He had me pretty fast, too. I was just inside the house again when he grabbed me. I couldn't run that fast with the ankle cuffs on.

"Ohhh. You shouldn't have done that. Naughty patients get their just punishment.” He said to me slightly commanding.

"But it was just ammmpph." He held his hand over my mouth.

He led me back outside and laid me on the floor next to one of the sleeping bags. He quickly put a strip of tape over my mouth to keep me quiet. Then he got everything ready. He got out the lockable straps, a roll of plastic wrap, and the pump gag. I liked that gag. Then Steve opened the sleeping bag. He came over to me and untied my ankle cuffs. Then he took the plastic wrap and wrapped it around me. He started at my shoulders, went down to my feet, and up again. So I was mummified in plastic wrap. Then he took the pump gag in his hand and put the balloon in my mouth and sealed it in my throat. Then he pumped up the gag until my mouth was full.

"That perfect?" he asked.

I nodded in confirmation.

"Good..." he said with a slightly evil grin and gave the tube another big squeeze.

“MMMPPPHHH.” I yelled into my gag.

My mouth opened slightly. I guess that was the punishment for running away. The gag was now sitting around uncomfortably in my mouth. Steve takes the hose off and then puts me in the sleeping bag and closes it. He laid me back down and now completely wrapped the sleeping bag with plastic wrap, from my shoulders to my feet and back up. He repeated this about 5 times. Now I was mummified 2 times. Then Steve laid me down and took the straps in his hand. He put one around my ankles, one below and one above my knees, one around my straitjacket arms, and one around my shoulders. He pulled them tight and attached a small lock to each. Then he stood up.

"There, that's the punishment for naughty patients. I hope you enjoy it." He said to me with a grin.

It was already very tight, which wasn't the worst thing now, but the gag was a little uncomfortable. I moved as best I could, but I hardly had room for any movement. Then Emily and Lucas finally came too.

"Ummm..." stuttered Lucas a little.

"Don't worry about it, Lucas. Kyle tried to escape and this is his punishment. You'll be in a sleeping bag too, but not tied up as badly as him." Steve said to him and patted him on the shoulder.

Lucas looked over at me and started to grin.

"Haha, yeah was probably a bad idea, babe." Laughed Lucas at me.

"Mmmeeppphh." I nodded in affirmation.

"Okay, then let’s start." Nodded Lucas to Steve.

Next to Lucas' sleeping bag was one of the ball gags and some ropes. Lucas got the gag put in his mouth by Steve while Emily untied the ankle cuffs. Then Lucas was also put in the sleeping bag and it was closed. Then a 5-yard rope was wrapped around each of his feet, above and below his knees, around his waist, and his torso and knotted tightly. Then Emily and Steve got up and stood in front of us.

"Well, enjoy your time outside in the fresh air. We'll see you later." Emily winked at us and the two went inside.

I looked at Lucas and he looked at me. He was much less captivated than I was. I was getting quite warm, which wasn't wrong at this time of year (it was November). But so far it was a sunny day. Lucas had to laugh as he looked at me. I think he realized he was much more relaxed than I was. I tried again to move back and forth a little. I could barely move, like before. But you could always hear the rustling of the little locks that were attached to the straps. Lucas looked over again.

"Mhahahamahahm." He laughed into his ball gag.

I paused in my movement and looked over at him.

"Mahahahhhamaahahma." He laughed as well.

Then we both just stayed motionless on the floor. We were about 20 inches apart. I just looked up at the sky through the branches of the tree and closed my eyes. After some time, I heard Lucas moving next to me. I turned my head to him and he was now right next to me. I looked at him, and he at me. We both tried to grin, which was a bit difficult because of the gag. I leaned my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. We stayed like that for quite a while. I had lost track of time anyway since Emily had woken me up. I slowly noticed how I was getting more and more tired, which was also due to the restraints. 2 times mummified and tightly closed straps around the sleeping bag were quite exhausting. And it was not long before I fell asleep again.

... sometime later...

"Wake up, honey." I heard a voice say.

I opened my eyes and I realized it was Lucas, but he was standing in front of me. Free. No longer tied up. I looked at him, confused.

"You've been asleep for a good two hours. Earlier, Emily and Steve freed me and gave me the keys to your little locks on your belts. So.... you are now my patient." He grinned at me.

“Waappphh?” I looked at him with wide eyes.

“Come on, I will bring you into your Room.” He smiled and lifted me up

He carried me into the house and kissed me on my forehead. He was very strong. Lucas carried me to my room, laid me on my bed, and sat down next to me. He put my head on his thighs and turned on the TV. He cuddled my head while we looked at the. I was enjoying it very much. I looked at the clock. It was a little after 1 o'clock. We were enjoying our time together now. We barely talked because I couldn't say anything anyway, thanks to the gag. At about 13:30 there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Lucas called out.

The door opened and my parents came in.

"Well, you two patients. How are you?" My father asked us with a grin.

"Fine, thanks. Did Steve or Emily tell you about this Weekend?" asked Lucas m parents.

"Yeah, they did. It sounded pretty funny." Said, my mom.

"Yeah, it was, to be honest, haha." Laughed Lucas.

"Glad to hear it. So, enjoy some more of your time and take good care of your little patient, Lucas." Grinned my dad.

"Thanks, I will." Lucas grinned back and my parents left the room.

We still watched a bit of Tv. At 2 pm, Lucas poked me and I looked at him.

"Is everything fine, Kyle? Do you want to get out or stay on as my patient?" he asked me with a grin.

I thought about it for a moment but then decided to get out. It was cramped and a little freedom would be nice.

"Ouw, pwwease.", I said to him as best I could.

"Okay, let's get you out then." He grinned at me and immediately set about opening the locks.

When they were all open, he undid the belts and set them aside. Then he took a pair of scissors and cut the foil around the sleeping bag. Then he opened it and took me out. He left me in bed to cut open the second mummification. When I was free of that one too, he put me on my feet. He took the tube off the gag and let the air out. That felt sooo good! Then Lucas took the gag off and I moved my mouth a little.

"Finally, I can talk again." I said with relief.

"Haha, I'm glad to hear that, honey. And especially that..." He said and kissed me on my mouth.

"Yeah, that’s also very good." I grinned at him.

Then he set to work on my straitjacket. He undid the strap that ran between my legs. Then he freed my arms from the loop in the front and I let them hang down. Then he opened the 4 straps at the back and let me out. For the first time, I could move properly again.

"FREEDOM!" I exclaimed.

"Then enjoy it while you have it, hihi." Laughed Lucas.

"Oh yes, I will." I grinned at him. "But first you're going to the toilette." I added.

"Why? You're wearing one." He replied sarcastically.

I just looked at him with a grin and disappeared into the bathroom. I took off my diaper and put on some underpants. I went back into the room where Lucas was waiting on my bed. I sat down next to him and we watched TV.

"Let's see when you become my patient, hihi." Laughed Lucas.

"Haha, yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you?" I asked him, to which of course I knew the answer.

"Well sure. I'm stronger, so you wouldn't stand a chance anyway." He replied with a certain kind of triumph.

"Yeah well, you're right about that. I'll be curious then." I said and kissed him.

"Be it." He grinned back.

Then we both continued to watch TV. The rest of the weekend went by without incident. It was a nice weekend.

The End

I hope you like the story 😊.

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

What a fun weekend story for Kyle and Lucas to spend as asylum patients. It was even funny for Lucas to be the doctor for Kyle. I was expecting tickling treatments for him, but cuddle therapy is better as well. But naughty patient Kyle to run away from his doctor to get an extra punishment. :lol: . Great story, [mention]Gil[/mention]! Can't wait for the next adventure of Kyle. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Stormee wrote: 1 year ago What a fun weekend story for Kyle and Lucas to spend as asylum patients. It was even funny for Lucas to be the doctor for Kyle. I was expecting tickling treatments for him, but cuddle therapy is better as well. But naughty patient Kyle to run away from his doctor to get an extra punishment. :lol: . Great story, @Gil! Can't wait for the next adventure of Kyle. :D
thanks a lot and glad you liked the whole story [mention]Stormee[/mention] :). yes i thought Kyle could use some relaxation then, or something to enjoy in the end :D
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

a great story about a fun weekend for Kyle and Lucas.

maybe there will be a themed week at school about the age of knights or police and robbers that could get Kyle a lot of time in captivity whether intentional or not
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Boytaped wrote: 1 year ago a great story about a fun weekend for Kyle and Lucas.

maybe there will be a themed week at school about the age of knights or police and robbers that could get Kyle a lot of time in captivity whether intentional or not
Glad you liked it [mention]Boytaped[/mention] :)
That sounds like a cool story :D. I will keep that in mind :D
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

Great stories. I enjoyed reading every bit of them.
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

SneakyKatboy wrote: 1 year ago Great stories. I enjoyed reading every bit of them.
Thank you very much :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic