We Must Keep This Secret F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

We Must Keep This Secret F/M

Post by MrBound »

I have a little secret to share. I like getting tied up.

No, I LOVE getting tied up. There's just something so relaxing yet also thrilling about having my wrists, ankles, and arms tied together with rope.

When I was younger, my friends and I loved doing tie up games. Manhunt, Capture The Flag, etc. any opportunity to get tied up was A-Ok with me. But when we grew up, everyone except for me wanted to stop playing tie up games. I tried tying myself up but it wasn't the same.

However one day during Senior year of high school, I decided that I would find someone who would tie me up. I found this forum for fans of tie up games and discovered that one of the members lived in my town. Her name was MadamBondage and she suggested meeting up this Friday night. I was simply ecstatic.

I was brimming with excitement almost all day during school that was until 7th period when Rachel Wilson walked in. We had been enemies since first grade but she's currently dating my best friend Dan, so we've been forced to interact more and tried our best to hide our resentment when hanging out with Dan, but this class was Dan-less so our hatred could be on full display.

"Why do you look so happy today, Ben ?" She said condescendingly. "I have a special date tonight, if you care to know"

She laughed "You ? On a date ? That's rich." I groaned at her comment. She really was unbearable. "Fine, it's not exactly a date. But I am meeting someone." She rolled her eyes and sat at her desk. She really was the worst.

Thankfully the bell rang and I raced to my car. MadamBondage shared her address and headed over. During the drive, I admit that I felt kind of nervous. What if this was a catfish situation ? What if it's a setup ? What if this person is just pranking me ? But honestly I was so desperate to be tied up again, I was willing to risk all these things.

I pulled up at the address and knocked on the door.

The face I saw after they opened the door was terrifying. It was Rachel Wilson, who shot me a confused yet aggressive look. "Ben Edwards ? What the hell are you doing at my house ?" I was gritting my teeth. "Sorry, looks like I've got the wrong address." I pulled out my phone to check if I misread the address but the numbers were accurate.

I looked at her with puzzled eyes and I could see that she realized something as well. "You're MadamBondage ??" I asked. Her face turned red. "Oh no, you're TieMePlease34 ??" This was literally the worst thing that could've possibly happened. I began to turn around but Rachel grabbed my arm.

"Wait, Dan never lets me tie him up, I've been praying to find someone who was willing." I looked back and saw she was being completely genuine. "I've been waiting for this moment for as long as I can remember..." I took a deep sigh "Alright, let's get to it."

I entered her house and she led me to her bedroom. "My parents have work until 5, so we have about an hour." Her bedroom was pretty cool. She had a massive TV, a huge closet and an old looking Pirate Chest next to her bed. She opened the chest to reveal a treasure trove of rope, duct tape, pantyhose, and various gagging materials.

"How did you get all this stuff ?" She pulled out a bundle of black rope, a handkerchief, and pink duct tape. "I have a friend who works at Spencers, so I get discounts on a lot of stuff, now take off your shoes." I kicked off my shoes and dug my socked feet into her soft pink carpet.

She gestured me to put my hands behind my back and she immediately got to tying. She was surprisingly good, she tied the ropes around my wrist rather tightly. "Wow, that's incredible. Have you done this before ?" She tightened the final knot. "I used to do this to my friend Lily, she moved a few years ago. Besides I preferred tying guys up, I like having them at my mercy." I chuckled. "No wonder, Dan would never do this, he's too much of a "macho man" to be subjected to that." She gave a small laugh. "Yeah, you're right."

I sat on the floor as she prepared to tie my ankles. "Why the pink duct tape ?" She wound the rope around my ankles, tying them tightly together. "Humiliation I guess, I'm having a friend custom make ones that say phrases like "Princess' little bitch" or "My Obedient Servant". She tied the last knot. "Alright, open wide."

I opened my mouth as she stuffed the handkerchief in my mouth. It was pretty effective, I couldn't move my mouth properly. "And here's your pretty, pink gag." She said applying the first strip of duct tape over my lips, sealing the handkerchief in my mouth. She than put another one, than another.

"Looks good, now I'm just gonna run to the bathroom, don't go anywhere." I laughed as she laid me on my stomach. She removed her shoes, dropping them a few inches from my face and ran towards the bathroom.

I couldn't believe it, I was tied up again at last. By my supposed enemy, which made it kind of better strangely.

I tried to struggle at my binds, finding they were quite strong. That feeling of relaxing yet thrilling came back and I was at peace. Until something stinky entered my nose. It must of been Rachel's converses, I wiggled the best I could towards the shoes just to see if that was the source.

It was, her shoes emitted a potent aroma that was surprisingly kind of enticing. I inched my nose into her shoe and took a deep whiff as the stinky, sweaty stench engrained itself in my nostrils.

The sound of Rachel's footsteps echoed into the room and I carefully wiggled backwards. I don't think I was ready to experiment with the bondage yet.

"This is so surreal. Someone I could hardly stand, tied up on my floor." She sat in front of me. "Ugh, what's that smell ?" She turned towards her shoes and pinched her nose. "Oh, these stink." She opened the closet and tossed her smelly shoes in there. I gave a silent whimper as she removed those wonderfully disgusting shoes.

She sat back down. "Sorry about that, sometimes those shoes get pretty stinky." She looked towards my shoes and took a small whiff. "Yours are pretty bad too, I'm just gonna throw them in here for clean air." She also tossed my shoes in her closet as I writhed about in my binds.

"Shit, my Mom said she'd be home earlier than expected." She said as she began to undo my bindings. "We must keep this secret, we can't risk Dan finding out about this, understand." "Hmmsmtnd." I said into my gag. "Real funny."

She successfully freed my wrists and ankles and ran to grab our shoes from the closet. I carefully removed the duct tape and handkerchief. "We should do this again." I said as she tossed my shoes to me. "Definitely, I'll give send you a message when the next time should be." We rushed downstairs and I ran out the door.

I drove away from her house, slightly confused. This girl who I seemingly couldn't stand just gave me the one thing I was longing for in my life. Was she really someone worth hating ? Yes, just because she did something cool doesn't mean I have to like her, right ? But the scent of her shoe was burned in my mind and that overtook any other thought I had. All I could think about now was when I could experience this again.

To be continued...
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. From here I can imagine it being open ended or going to continue. It would be interesting to know how this goes on between them.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great beginning for what I hope will become a long running series!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

Yeah great start. I wonder how will this change the dynamic of their relationship
N9292
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by N9292 »

Oooh welcome back [mention]MrBound[/mention] - lovely story here!!! Btw any chance we’ll see a return to the Two Camps story?
pssst84@web.de
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by pssst84@web.de »

Nice start!
The WinterShuffle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The WinterShuffle »

I love the premise here! Can’t wait to see how their dynamic evolves
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

I patiently waited to hear from Rachel all Saturday, I was hoping we could get another tie up session before we had to see each other at school. "Look at me, getting excited to spend time with Rachel Wilson".

Thankfully she messaged me on Sunday morning, it said:

"Parents are going to a baby shower all day, come over, since our first meeting ended so early."

I damn near punched the air before realized it was for Rachel Wilson. I told my parents I was busy and headed to Rachel's.

"Upstairs, now." She said opening the door. "So welcoming" I retorted closing her front door. We headed to her room as she tied her hair into a bun and kicked off her sneakers, revealing white socks with dirty soles. "Alright, let's get you tied up, I need a shower."

"You sure do, I mean, pew." I said jokingly pinching my nose. She groaned and quickly pinned my arms behind my back. "Look just because we enjoy the same activity doesn't mean we're buddy-buddy now." She quickly got to tightening my wrist binds.

I glanced down at her socks. "Did you just have a workout ?" I ask as she forces me on my knees. "Yeah, I workout almost every morning, now if you can just shut up, I'll tie you up so I can get my shower, ok ?"

Suddenly an opportunity popped into my head. "Yeah, you really should shower, I don't want your smelly feet disturbing my tie up time." She scoffed as she began to tie my ankles together. "You're one to talk, I'm literally gagging over here next to these nasty puppers of yours." She said as she ran a finger down my socked sole, which made me laugh. "Oh, so you're ticklish, huh ?"

She finished tightening my ankle binds. "You know what, I think you need some more rope." She got up and grabbed a larger bundle of rope and began to wrap the rope around my chest and arms, securing them together. It was just like a Saturday morning cartoon when they'd tie up the heroes, it was like living out a long lost dream.

"So, you think my stinky feet are gonna disrupt your time bound and gagged ?" She said in a condescending way, seems like my trick worked as she peeled off her dirty white socks and balled them up. "Please don't gag me with those." I said in an unconvincing tone. "Be quiet." She said as she stuffed her sweaty, smelly socks in my mouth. They tasted awful, which I kind of loved. She grabbed the duct tape and sealed them in.

I wiggled in my ropes and reveled in the smelly gag. "Alright, looks like everything's settled, I'm gonna take a nice, long shower. Enjoy the bindings, oh let me not disturb your bondage." She joked as she laid me on my stomach and moved her shoes closer to my face. "Maybe you can sniff the stench away."

I murmured into my gag as my nose navigated itself towards her sneakers. The aroma was worse than yesterday, she had some of the stinkiest feet I've ever encountered and as someone who played Boys soccer for 6 years, that's quite an accomplishment.

This made me reconsider my relationship with Rachel, maybe we didn't have to enemies, hell I don't even know why we are enemies. Maybe it was an elementary school rivalry that just never ended ? Who knows, but I had never admired a person as much as did in this very moment. Tied up, socks in mouth, smelly shoes on my nose, ah it was heavenly.

I closed my eyes and experienced a euphoria I never assume I'd feel till I was older. I struggled at my binds which only got tighter and tighter, which made me smell harder and harder, it was a near perfect cycle.

Time must have flown by, because I was suddenly startled by the feeling of fingers grazing my socked soles. "Caught you sniffing my shoes. Does Ben Edwards like smelling sweaty, stinky shoes ?" I laughed but the prove was overwhelming so I just tried to ignore the tickling and return to smelling. "Oh my god, I kind of regret showering now. I bet you would've killed to smell these puppies right after my workout." She said as she positioned her foot next to my face, wiggling her pink polished toes. Usually I would disagree with anything Rachel Wilson said, but again, I couldn't. I kind of wished I discovered this whole love of stinky feet earlier, it makes the bondage more exhilarating and probably gave Rachel joy in "humiliating" me like this.

"Speaking of feet, why don't I remove your socks for you ? I mean I hate being the only barefoot one here." I simply groaned into my gag as she pulled off my black socks. "Times up on smelling my shoes, maybe get a whiff of your own stink." She said lying my socks in front of me, well I wasn't in any position to object so I just lowered my face into my own smelly socks. It definitely was more potent than hers, she definitely had a stench but it was kind of sweet as well. Mine however, were rank but fairly unremarkable, I greatly preferred hers but here I was.

"Now if they were ticklish with the socks, I imagine the bare sole is even worse." She said as grazed her fingernail down my sole, which made laugh into my gag. "Looks like I have a far more active role this time, hopefully if we keep up with this I can really begin to experiment." She was tickling my soles with all the fingers on her right hand, which made the sensation even more intense. I don't think I laughed as much as this torturous moment.

She tickled my feet for almost ten minutes straight until a phone ringing interrupted her concentration. "What the...hello ?" I turned my head as best as I could in my position but her expression was kind of terrified. "But I thought you had work...I mean yeah, they're not here but...oh, ok. I'll see you soon." She panicked. "Shit, Dan's on his way to hang out, I literally can't untie you in time." I gave a concerned look until I glanced towards the closet.

"Hmmhmhm." I mumbled in the direction of the closet. She got was I was suggesting. "That's brilliant, just hide here, I'll make sure it doesn't take too long." She picked me up and carried me over her shoulder. I admit I was taken off guard by how strong she was.

She sat me up in her massive closet. "Just stay quiet, here smell my stinky shoes in the meantime, I'll try to keep it brief." She said as the door bell rang. She turned as sprinted out of the closet, locking the door.

I was sitting bound and gagged, in my supposed enemy's closet as my best friend arrived unbeknownst to my situation. In most stories, this would be a source of great drama, but I was thrilled by it. I felt like a hostage, but in a good way ? I can't really describe how I felt but I just knew that this should become a recurring activity between us.

To be continued...
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Wow! Your story just keeps getting better!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

This is getting kinda fun!
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago Wow! Your story just keeps getting better!
Totally agree, you got something really good there keep it up
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Keep up the great work
Can’t wait to read what happens next
MrBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MrBound »

Realizing that Rachel was going to be preoccupied for a while, I managed to maneuver myself on my stomach, which is pretty difficult with your arms behind you and your ankles tied, but I managed to pull it off.

Now on my stomach, I saw that Rachel's shoes were only a few inches away. I tugged at my wrists binds to no avail "Shit" I thought to myself but than I realized that my feet were bare, which should give me more slack to push myself closer.

I murmured some confident mumbles into my gag and pushed one the carpet floor with my toes. This nudged me closer to her sneakers and I decided to wiggle my bound chest to assist my feet. I slowly slid towards her shoes, as difficult as it was, I knew inhaling from her stinky shoes would give me the distraction for this brief time in the closet.

As I managed to raise my nose perfectly in her shoe, I decided to look around the dim closet. There was a variety of dresses, skirts, tank tops, etc. But I saw a pair of pantyhose lying on the floor that seemingly caught my eye. They were black nylon and for some reason they called out to me.

So I turned my body and slithered like before towards the pantyhose stocking. I took a quick whiff, hoping that they were recently warn but it wasn't. However I've heard rumors that well worn pantyhose smell the worst, which desperately made me want smell a stinky pair immediately.

About twenty minutes went by until Rachel opened the closet door again. "Why do we always have to get interrupted ?" She says picking me up again. "And I'll use these" She said grabbing her sneakers.

She laid me down on the bed with my feet hanging off. "Well now that Daniel is out again, why don't I return to some tickling ?" She said as she kneeled next to my feet. I felt her fingers dance across my soles, which made me laugh hysterically.

"Do you like that ? Do you like having your feet tickled, Ben ?" She laughed as she dug her fingers between my toes and arch. I wasn't able to stop laughing and moaning into the stinky sock gag. I simultaneously hated and loved having my soles tickled.

"Gosh, your feet really do smell bad. They're getting my fingers all stinky." She said removing her fingers from my feet. I heard a small sniff. "But, maybe I like the smell of them too ? Seems like we're discovering a lot about each other today."

She rolled me over and removed my gag. "Well, I guess I cleaned your socks for you ?" She shot me a look as she held up the wet, slobbered cover socked. "With your stinky breath, I highly doubt it" then threw them in a laundry bin. "You really are the worst person I know." I retorted. "In most circumstances, the worst person you know tying you up would be a bad thing, obviously you don't share that belief."

I didn't respond to that claim, she was right, I couldn't argue with it. "Well, I actually do have other stuff to do today, so I have two more things I'm gonna do since you're stuck here." She headed to the drawer and pulled out a vial of pink nail polish. "Oh come on !" I exclaimed as she grabbed my feet to secure them. "You don't have much of a choice, besides Daniel would never let me paint his fingernails, so I guess painting your toenails is the second best option."

She began to paint my right big toe, I admit that it also kind of tickled, I've never worn toenail polish before. Before I knew it, all the toes on my right foot were colored pink. She than finished my left foot before she began putting a second coat on my right. "God this is so humiliating." I said to myself. "Hey, you were the one who wanted to be tied up, you never specified what I could and couldn't do to you." I rolled my eyes. "I guess that's fair."

I looked towards my feet to see ten, perfectly polished pink toes. "Now before I untie you, I have one more thing to do." She went back to the drawer and pulled out a big sharpie. She grabbed my right foot and began to scribble something on it. I admittedly tickled as she wrote something down my sole. "And done."

She than got up and began to untie my ankle binds. I laid back, very satisfied as she began to remove my chest and wrist ropes. "Alright, as much as I enjoyed this, you really need to head out now." I got up and held my right foot up to see what she wrote.

It said "Rachel's". I kind of smirked and turned to her. "What is this Toy Story shit ? Is it a branding type of thing ?" She tossed me my socks and shoes. "Something like that, now actually get out." I put on my shoes and headed out.

"I had a really fun time." I said as I prepared to close the door. She gave a subtle smile "Yeah, so did I. Next time, I'll make sure we don't get interrupted." I laughed "Also, don't forget to get your feet stinky."

"I won't, well bye." She said as I closed the door and drove home.

Now I can't believe that this is happening to me. It's like all my dreams are coming true. I'm now impatient for next time.

To Be Continued...
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great continuation. Love the sock gag. Hope to read more of that
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic