B.D.S.Machine - (self/m, F/m, self & F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

B.D.S.Machine - (self/m, F/m, self & F/m)

Post by Kas »

Part 1:

Be victim to your own submissive secret desires, and your sadistic ideas. When you hear BDSM, if you know, then 6 words might come to mind. Bondage, Discipline, Domination, Submission, Sadism, and Masochism. Stylus Tech. would like you to consider 4 more: Brain Discipline Sustained Machine (B.D.S.Machine).
With our new device, you can be held bound and helpless to nothing but your own mind, and feel like you were bound more securely than any rope or chain.
With the new B.D.S.Machine, all you need to do is attach the small headpiece around like a crown, and then from that point what happens is up to you. In essence, you submit to yourself and to your own whim. You can be your own master and it will last however long you like, because you are in control, or a partner if you choose.
The way it works is when activated, the temporary AI takes a select partition of your own mind. For the session, you will think and act as you would, because who knows your limits better than you do? The AI Self will then perform mental bondage on you. Though no ropes, chains, cuffs, etc. are used you will feel as if they are. If you imagine yourself unable to move your arms, you will be unable to use them until your AI Self lets you go. How will it know when? Because it is you! If you want to remain helpless for 30 minutes, you will indeed feel helpless and unable to move, your AI only letting you free when it knows you secretly, deeply want. You may think you are done at 20 minutes, but the AI will know the truth, and treat you accordingly, save for emergencies. While the machine is in use, you will perceive your bondage as if it was true to you, and your mind, while keeping your interests secure and keeping you safe.

When using it with a partner, if you allow it, the AI will give them control. It will inform them of what you really want. And the best part is, once a session ends, that AI partition is wiped, clean, and fresh for the next use. Built-in safeties are important when dealing with this, but that is not to worry. Emergencies, dangers, etc, will cause the B.D.S.Machine to cease functions and redeem control to you.”

I finished reading the article and just knew I needed one. It said nothing as to cost, but further research showed it was relatively affordable, and if it did half of what the story promised it would be well worth it. I would love for my new girlfriend Leslie to bind me, but it was very early on and we had not broached the topic of kinks. The two weeks of waiting for it to arrive were exhausting. I had to resort to handcuffs and rope, done in a way where I knew I would always be able to escape at any time. I could never get myself truly helpless in self-bondage.

In a short time, the box arrived. I read the instructions fully, not wanting to put myself in the hands of a machine unless I felt safe. Having some free time that evening, I took a seat on my bed and slipped the helmet on. The feeling was unlike any other, the emotional feeling of slipping into a warm bath after a long day. Shortly, I heard a small voice in my mind, robotic and precise. “This is your first session. Would you like to run the sample introduction program?” “Yes,” I replied. Within your limits of course.” Very well, I will now scan for your AI partition. From this point on this AI will take control, do you give verbal consent?” it asked. “I…I do” I answered in an empty room. “The sample introduction runs 30 minutes, do you consent?” it asked without any emotion. “I do,” I answered confidently, wanting to get going and sample this new form of bondage. A moment later it felt like a gentle wave washed over his brain, a not-unpleasant feeling. A gentle voice followed, “for the next 30 minutes, save for an emergency, this AI partition is now in control and will proceed following your own wants and desires, as if another version of you were in control. Please try and raise your right arm.” it asked. Just as I was about to, it felt like a rope wrapped around my torso, binding my arms to my side. I looked down and felt as if a neck harness was on, and I also found I could not move my legs, for they too felt bound and helpless.

This was exactly how I would imagine myself tied in a basic tie-up session. Only this felt more secure than anything I could hope to do with any amount of rope. Suddenly I hear the voice again, “you are now experiencing the helplessness you desire. We will proceed to step 2 now, movement.” I soon felt my legs move on their own and my body lift up. My arms moved to cross my chest, and I enjoyed the feeling of a straitjacket. My body walked me to in front of my full-length mirror, I had no control over my movements anymore. I gazed at my seemingly normal self in the mirror, my arms folded across my chest, and to the view nothing seemed off, just a normal person with their arms crossed. From my perspective, it felt as if I was strapped in a strict straitjacket. There were not any straps between my legs, but I could feel the feeling of a strap pulling when I tried to raise my arms. “We will proceed to step 3, ok?” a voice said gently in my mind. I tried to open my mouth to speak, and nothing happened. I could move my tongue, around, but not open my lips to speak. It was as if they were taped shut. I tried to think of what I would do next if I had tied myself. Before I knew it, I was walking back to the bed and laying down, still having no control over my movements. I tried to struggle, but my arms barely moved, as if strapped tightly around me. I felt my legs bind together with invisible bonds. It felt as if my legs were strapped together in a leg sack. “Please try and struggle.” the voice stated. And try I did, but I got less movement than if I was tied up the way I felt and imagined. “For the next 20 minutes, you will be helpless and bound as you would really want.” I felt my eyelids close and I could do nothing about it. I reveled in the feeling, the most comfortable and secure bondage I could imagine, without any discomfort and any time spent getting equipment on.
I spent the next 20 minutes writing in my binds and absolutely falling in love with the helpless feeling I was experiencing. It was EXACTLY how I would want it done and in every way. I was gagged, blindfolded, and bound helpless with nothing but my own mind and a headband. I could not wait to try what came next and plan my own torture…for myself.
BondageAddiction
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageAddiction »

I'm kinda late for this, but I love the idea of a machine like this. I hope we can actually have tie up machines in the future.

Anyway I hope you will somewhen continue this story, I'd love to read another part of this.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I love the idea of this story! What a great concept. Definitely watching this thread.
Great job so far.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

to quote the irreproachable wisdom and insight of one Philip J. Fry, "Shut up and take my money!"

I love the idea. The possibilities are truly almost limitless, but the gently escalating approach of the introduction (if a straitjacket and leg binder is gentle, which I think would get at least a 50-50 vote here :lol: ) leaves a lot of fun directions this could go.
  • Having a partner able to control the device remotely
    Having a group decide certain aspects of your fate (the sissy-size ballgag or the triple-used-panties-of-doom-gag?)
    Having the machine adjust your sessions based on behavior or activity goals
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic