Bondage dream come true (M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
mrc14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage dream come true (M/F)

Post by mrc14 »

(After all this time reading your stories I've decided to try and write my first one, hope you like it! :D )

Part 1

College was going pretty well for Carlos, he had arrived at the campus two year ago trying to achieve his dream of being an engineer. Since classes began he became friend with Silvia, a cute and spontaneous brunette that everyone liked due to her sympathy.

They had been sharing almost every class since first grade, so that helped to strengthen the bonds between them and know each other pretty well. But there were some secrets that they had not dared to tell anyone else, scared of being ashamed or considered like weirdos.

On one side, Carlos was a huge bondage lover since he was a kid. There is something inside him that makes him eagerly want to bind girls. In his childhood he played some harmless TUGs with their neighbors, like cops and robbers using some jump ropes to tie the wrists of her friends, but nothing more than that.

He kept in his computer a quite big collection of images and videos with bound and gagged women in all the positions you could imagine, but he never had the courage to ask his friends and make his dream come true. He also had in his campus bedroom bondage gear that he had been buying and keeping waiting for the expected time, but for the moment they had gotten nothing more than dust.

On the other side, Silvia had always been curious about BDSM stuff, although she had never experienced it in real life. Talking with her friends the subject had come up some times, and there were two or three of them who had tried it with her boyfriends, but more like a spicy complement after the boom of 50 shades of Grey.

Silvia had a deeper opinion on the subject, thinking that there is something interesting in losing the ability of control and became helpless. With her friends she always gets nervous and avoid participating, but she had been searching in online forums and had recurrent thoughts about being tightly bound and gagged.

Ironically, they had been friends for two years and never told each other about their kinks, so they just had been going on with their lives without even noticing the possibility of sharing interests.

It was a sunny evening in the middle of May, and all the students were working on their group projects. As expected, Silvia and Carlos were doing most of their projects together, so they meet every day after class. This time they went to Carlos' bedroom, and since the weather was pretty good there were almost no one in the building.

"So let me think, we still have to do Fluid Mechanics, Robotics and Electronic Systems, right?" Silvia asked while she put her backpack on the table. She's 165cm tall, long brunette hair parted in the middle and big brown eyes. She's in good slim shape, wearing a black tank top, short jeans and white sneakers.

"Yeah, let's start with Robotics, it shouldn't take us a lot of time, and then we discuss which one we choose to continue" Carlos started his computer and opened the Word they had been working on the previous days. He's 173cm tall, with short dark brown hair facing left and hazel eyes. Also in a good shape as he likes soccer and climbing, wears a pale blue t-shirt, sport shorts and black Vans.

After half an hour working on the project, Carlos stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back in a minute"

"Sure!" Silvia said, and keep writing on the computer. They had to include some images on the project, so she started searching through the folders looking for automation flow diagrams. Suddenly, she saw a folder with a strange name -'BC'- and she wondered if that was specific for the project, but after opening it soon discovered it wasn't...

"What the -?!" Silvia was utterly stunned after seeing what it seemed like infinite folders of different bondage studios, compiling images, videos...even gifs of tied up women. She only had a few minutes to look over the folders, but was surpassed (and mainly aroused) after finding out her best friend from college was a huge bondage enthusiast.

Carlos came back from the bathroom, thinking about which approach could be the best for the project, but as soon as he entered the room he felt every muscle of his body completely frozen. Silvia was looking at the screen, eyes wide open, in which it appears a tightly hogtied lady, gagged with a ballgag and seeming like she was trying to escape with no avail. "Oh my......this......this is not what you think it is.....I....." Carlos was stuttering like never in his life, his mind racing trying to find a plausible explanation for what was happening, feeling like his world was falling apart. "I don't know what to say, I'm sorry, I was just looking for images to include in the project.....but what is this Carlos?" Silvia was also paralyzed, not knowing how to face this situation.

"Well, at this point I don't think there is anything that makes more sense than telling you the truth" Carlos sat down again in his chair "BC means Bondage Collection, I tried to name the folder with something that could go unnoticed. Since I'm a kid I'm into this stuff, I don't know exactly why but I can't help it, I love watching girls tied up. At the very beginning I was afraid of only typing it on the search bar, but after some years I felt more confident and at one point I decided I wanted to have my own collection, so I started keeping my favorite stuff in my computer."

"I've never told anyone about this because I don't want to be seen as a weird person. I should've been more careful, if you want to go I will understand it" Carlos breathed and keep silent, somehow feeling like he would have been relieved of a burden. Silvia had been listening carefully, calming her expression and seeming what it looks like...happy? "Wow, honestly I would never have thought this would come from you, but it's ok, don't worry. In fact, I think you're going to be surprised in a minute."

“Actually I know what bondage is, I don’t use to watch a lot of videos or search for images, but for a while now I’ve been increasingly interested in this kink, sometimes college gets so hard that I want to let go everything and not have to take care of anything for a while” By this moment Carlos face was a mix of oddity and excitement, not believing what was happening. “I’ve never been able to find a partner with whom try this, but although it may sound strange I would like to know what it feels to be helpless.”

Carlos could not get over his astonishment “Now I’m the one saying I would have never thought this coming from you, oh my God.” He moved on his chair. “I haven’t been able to try it either, for now I had to settle for the online content….I was wondering…..maybe you would want to give it a try? I think we can leave the projects for the rest of the evening hehehe”.

Silvia could feel the excitement through her backbone. “I’m I ready for this? I’m a bit scared of what can happen, but I feel confident enough with Carlos to know everything should be fine”. She thought to herself while she decided what to answer. “Okay, fuck it” “Well, I wasn’t expecting this for the evening, but it has been a pleasant surprise, so why not” she said blushing and looking to the ground. “But how can we do it? I don’t see any tape or ropes over here…”

Carlos smiled and stood up. “Give me just one moment” He went to his wardrobe and, after searching for a few seconds, he took a sports bag and put it on the ground. “I’ve been waiting for this moment so many years….” He opened the bag and show what it looks like a bondage supply store, with several rolls of colored tapes, coils of cotton rope, ballgags, blindfolds….even zip-ties and sponges. “Shesh, are you a kidnapper or something like that?” Silvia said with surprise after seeing such equipment “So you are not just spending your time searching for videos, huh? I hope you don’t have plans of using all of this on me” She said with a tone which not make clear if she was joking or not.

“Hahaha no, I’m not, you can be calm. Think it like an investment, if it wasn’t for that now we couldn’t have done anything” Carlos took some ropes and tape rolls out of the bag and put them on Silvias legs. “So….are you ready for it?” Silvia took some of the coils and slide them through her hands. “I…suppose so“ she said smiling and giving the ropes back to Carlos.

“Okay, let’s turn this into a game” Carlos said. “This is going to be an escape challenge, I’m going to tie you up with some of the stuff and give you some time to escape. If you are able to get out I’ll do the rest of the project by myself, but If you can’t I will tie you even tighter and you would get some punishment…” He said putting a devious smile.

“Pu…punishment? What do you mean?” Silvia seemed a bit puzzled. “Oh, don’t worry, it won’t be anything hard or painful, but I would like to keep it like a surprise” Carlos said. “Hmmm, okay, I believe you, but today everything is a surprise” She said rolling her eyes. “Anyway I think I would be able to get up, so I’m not really worried” She said winking and pulling out her tongue. “Haha, yeah, sure, I like confidence, but let see what happens when the ropes are over your body” Carlos said. “If you could please sit on the bed we can start.”

Silvia sat on the bed while Carlos unrolled the first coil of rope. “Hands behind your back, if you don’t mind.” Silvia did as he ordered and Carlos tie her wrists. Before the last two rounds he pass the rope between her wrists, cinching the rope and tying the last knot out of the reach of her fingers. “Oh, this is tight, I didn’t know you could do that with the rope, where did you learn this?” Silvia said as she tested the bonds. “Internet has been a good teacher for me, it’s my first time tying anyone, but it seems easier than I thought, I’m just copying their moves.” Carlos said, also surprised that their ties were being so effective.

Carlos then used a larger rope and started passing it behind her neck and then under her armpits. “Huh, that’s weird, what’s that for?” Silvia asked. “You’ll know later, don’t worry” Carlos said as he tighten the rope. Then he followed passing the rope above and below Silvias breast, creating a chest harness. “Hey, careful with your hands, I already have my bra” Silvia said mockingly. Carlos pulled the tope between her breast, making them bulge and seeing Silvia blushes.

Then he took another rope and tie her elbows. “You said you did ballet as a child and gained some flexibility, right?” and he start to put them together. He saw her elbows getting closer without almost no trouble until they touched together, and then cinched the rope. Silvia felt a bit of discomfort as the tie was rather tight, also seeing how her chest was pushed forward revealing even more her already bound breasts. “Yeah, I did, now I may be regretting it…” She said, but actually she was even more excited as she felt an increasing helplessness.

“I think for now I’m done with your upper body, it seems pretty secure” Carlos said as he took more rope from the bag, “Yeah, I’m starting to doubt if I’m going to escape…” Silvia said biting her lip and slightly moving her arms. Then Carlos tied her ankles together, using the same method as with her arms, and then proceeded to bind her legs above and below her knees. “Stand up for a moment, I’ll catch you if you lose balance” Silvia did so and Carlos also tied her thighs, considerably reducing the movement of her legs. “Wow, you’re using a lot of rope, don’t you think? I’m supposed to have some chance to escape” Silvia said, a bit concerned about the punishment as she felt more constricted after every minute.

“It’s never enough rope, and you wanted to feel helpless, so I’m just here to obey” Carlos said teasing here. “And now the final touch, I’m going to guide you to the floor, don’t be afraid.” He helped her until she was sitting on the floor. She tested again the bonds, confirming how reduced her movements were by that moment. Before she could keep thinking, Carlos slowly pushed her to her side until she was lying on the carpet, and then put her looking upside down. “Hey, what are you going to do now?” Silvia said confused as she saw Carlos looking at the computer screen. “Remember her?” He said pointing at the hogtied lady on the image. “Well, you’re going to be her in a minute” After that he took a longer rope and tie it to her ankles, raising them. The rope went through the other one Carlos put before behind her neck, and the she pulled it, making Silvias upper-body to raise from the floor at the same time her ankles moved forward to her back. He stopped by the moment her ankles have surpassed her wrists, putting her in a quite tight hogtie.

Silvia sighed, surprised by the effect a single rope made on her. “Oh my god, I wasn’t expecting this, that’s what people call a hogtie? I don’t think I can move so much from here, I feel pretty helpless right now.” She said with a mix of concern and excitement. “That’s the point of all this, Silvia, now I think you’re understanding what bondage is.” Carlos said admiring her friend tightly hogtied on the floor, laughing at her surprised face and her small movements testing the ropes. “One last thing and we can start the challenge.” “What, more? I think I’m pretty tied up by now, don’t you agree?” She said trying to look at Carlos, getting nervous as she was in a position where she couldn’t see the bag. Suddenly, a big red rubber ball appeared in front of her and before she could do anything Carlos put it inside her mouth, forcing her jaw wide open as he tied the straps behind her head.

"Mpppphhh!!!" Silvia tried to spit it out, but it was impossible, she couldn't do anything but mumble and trying to get used to this brand new feeling. She tugged into the hogtie but nothing happened, still in the same place Carlos put her a few minutes ago. "Oops, sorry I didn't warn you, but I wanted it to be a surprise hehehe. I rather not spend the challenge listening to your complains." he said mockingly to increase her frustration. "Mmmffhuuhh mmhuu!!" She tried to scream, but the size of the gag made everything she tried to say sound stupid. If that were not enough, she noticed the lack of control of her drool, so she had to be careful or soon she would feel pretty embarrassed.

"Well well Silvia, I'm done with you, at least from now" Carlos said laughing as she get her phone and open the clock app. "You're going to have 10 minutes to do your magic, I hope you spend your free time as an escape artist, or you're going to be in trouble soon...." Carlos showed her the timer with 10 minutes remaining, and he pressed the start button. "Good luck Silvia, you're going to need it!"

Silvia hopelessly saw the timer starts, giving Carlos a complaining mumble as she thought it was quite a small time for a challenge like that. She tried to move her hands: nothing; then her arms: only a few movement to her sides; her legs: completely impossible, they were like glued together, she could only wiggle them a bit side by side, and every time he tried to pull her ankles her upper body was forced up even more, which provoked even more discomfort. Yeah, she was helpless.

It was an absolutely new sensation for her, and to be honest it wasn't bad at all. Of course she couldn't move and the position wasn't the most comfortable one, but the lose of control felt amazing and Carlos had made a good effort to increase that feeling. By the time she went back on reality 4 minutes had already disappeared with no progress at all, and she remembered about the punishment if she didn't escape.

"Mmsshhiiihh" She said through the gag, tugging harder and looking for some knots. She wasn't sure how to move or look for as she never had been on that situation, and Silvia felt lost which increase her helplessness. Her hands were useful as all the knots were out of her reach (Carlos had been smart putting most of them near her elbows). "That's not fair at all!" she said to herself as time keep passing and nothing happened with her predicament.

"2 minutes to go....need some help?" Carlos said looking at Silvia exactly in the same position as in the beginning. She nodded and screamed to her gag, wiggling her body as much as the hogtie allowed her. Carlos took some scissors from the bag and put them in front of Silvia, 20cms from her head. "Here you have your way out, you just have to reach them and everything will be over" he said laughing and sitting back again. Silvia furiously screamed to her gag, knowing it was impossible for her to reach the scissors. She made a great effort trying to move her knees and rotate over herself, but she just lost energy and stay in the same place, feeling humiliated as the scissors was so close to her but yet she was unable to reach them.

When the timer rang she nervously wiggled as much as she could, knowing that she hadn't been able to untie any knot. "Ohh, I'm so sorry Silvia, it seems that you have NOT passed the challenge" Carlos said mockingly as he touched the ropes tying her. "Not a single one, I thought you were better at this...maybe you just don't want to get out" He laughed as Silvia gave her puppy eyes and mumble trough her gag.

"Now we should talk about your punishment, don't you think?" Carlos made that devious look again and Silvia screamed....

(To be continued)
Open to chat and make new friends (M/F). Love bondage and tickling. Let me tie you tighter, and tighter, and tighter.... ;)
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

great start looking forward to more of the story
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Nice! Glad you decided to start writing.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
jafib
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jafib »

Great start :)
Meet Jessica in the Garage, Alica the baby-sitter, Phillip tieing up teen girls
Adult Stories: Naughty Tamara, Josefine the Model (all M/F)

Feedback motivates me to write more and continue a story :)
Z-13
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Z-13 »

This is well done
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic