Mom was a Bondage Model (F/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Mom was a Bondage Model (F/f)

Post by Suzy_Qty »

My mother is a bondage model…well she was a bondage model, before I was born. The day I turned eleven she told me something that changed my life. It happened like this…

I was sitting in my room, playing with my dolls when my mother called me into the living room. I wondered what she wanted, and as I walked in, I noticed she looked nervous. I sat down on the couch next to her, and she took a deep breath before speaking.

"Hailey, there's something I need to tell you," she said, her voice shaking slightly. ""Well, you know how I used to be a model, right?"
I nodded, not really understanding what her mother was getting at.

"Well, it was not the kind of modeling you might be thinking of. You see there was a particular kind of modeling I used to do," she continued. "It's called bondage modeling."

"What's that?" I blinked, unsure of what to say. I had never heard of bondage before, but I could tell by the look on my mom's face that it was something serious.

She took another deep breath. "It's when you get tied up and photographed for magazines and videos, or when you pose in certain positions with ropes or chains around your body." she explained. "People pay a lot of money to see it."
I sat there for a moment, trying to process what she had just said. "So, people paid you to tie you up, like with rope and took pictures of you?" I asked.

"Yes," my mother replied, looking a little uncomfortable.

"Why would anyone want to do that?" I asked, still not quite understanding.

"It's a fetish," her mother repeated. "Some people find it exciting or arousing to be tied up or to tie someone else up. It's not for everyone."

“What’s a fetish?”

"It’s doing things that some people find sexually exciting," her mother explained. "Bondage is one of those things. It's where one person is tied up, usually with ropes or chains, and the other person has control over them. It's not something everyone likes, but for those who do, it's a way to explore their fantasies and desires."

I thought about that for a moment. "Did you like it?" I asked.

My mother hesitated before answering. "At first, it was just a job for me. But over time, I started to enjoy it. It made me feel powerful and in control, even when I was tied up."

I nodded, trying to understand. "Did you ever get hurt?"

My mother shook her head. "No, I always made sure to work with professionals who knew how to tie me up safely."

My mind was racing. I didn't know what to think. "But...why are you telling me this now?"

She took my hand. "Because I don't want you to find out about it from anyone else…a lot of boys your age are going to start looking up sex things on Google soon and they might see pictures of me. And because I want you to know that I'm not ashamed of what I did. It was a choice I made, and it helped me get to where I am today."

I looked up at her mother, still struggling to process everything. "I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," her mother said. "I just wanted to be honest with you. And I want you to know that you can always come to me with any questions or concerns you have, no matter how difficult they may be."

"So they just put ropes on you? Like to make it look like you were kidnapped or something?"

"Yes, sometimes. They would tie me up in different positions and take pictures. Sometimes they would put a gag on my mouth to make it look more realistic."

“What's a gag?" I asked.

"A gag is something that's placed over a person's mouth to prevent them from speaking or making noise. In some cases, it's used during bondage play to enhance the feeling of helplessness or submission."

I frowned, trying to picture what she was describing. "Like a piece of cloth in their mouth?"

"Yes, exactly. Sometimes it's a cloth that they tie over your mouth or between your teeth or just stuff it in your mouth, or it could be a piece of tape that they cover your lips with."

I felt a shiver run down my spine as I imagined what it would be like to have something like that in my own mouth. "That sounds scary," I whispered.
"Yes, sometimes. It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but I needed the money. And I always made sure I was safe and that there were people around to protect me."

I thought about it for a moment before asking, "Did anyone ever recognize you from the magazines?"
She shook her head, "No, thankfully. And even if they did, it wouldn't matter. I made those choices a long time ago, and they don't define who I am now."

I looked at her hesitantly wondering if I should ask the question I wanted to but then decided I would, "Mom, could you show me a picture of you from when you were a bondage model? I'm having a hard time understanding it, and maybe seeing a picture could help me understand."

She hesitated for a moment before nodding, "Okay, I can show you a picture, but I want you to know that these pictures are private, and I don't want you to share them with anyone, okay?"

I nodded, understanding the seriousness of the situation. Mom went to her room and returned with a small photo album. She sat down next to me and began flipping through the pages until she found the picture she was looking for.

My eyes went wide as I looked at the photo. Mom was wearing a black corset and black stockings, and her wrists were bound together with ropes. The ropes were tight, but she looked calm and composed in the picture. I was surprised to see how beautiful her she looked even with the white silk cloth tied over her mouth, and it made me feel a little uncomfortable.

I felt a strange mix of pride and discomfort seeing her mother in such a vulnerable position.

"Wow, Mom, you look really beautiful," I said, handing the magazine back to her mother.

"I think that's enough for now.” as she took the magazine away “I hope seeing that picture helped you understand a little better."

A few hours later, I sat on my bed, still thinking about what my mother had told me earlier. I just couldn't stop thinking about what it would be like to be tied up like a bondage model. I knew my mom said it wasn't safe, but I was so curious.

"Mom?" I called out, my voice a little shaky.

"Yes, Hailey?" my mother said, peering into my room.

"I was just wondering," I said, feeling a little nervous. "Can you tie me up, so I can know what it feels like?"

My mother looked at me with a mix of surprise and concern. "Are you sure about this, Hailey?”

"I really want to know what it feels like," I said, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"Okay, I'll do it," my mother said, getting up from her chair. "But we have to do it safely. I'll just tie your hands and feet, and we'll keep it brief."

As my mother started to tie me up, I began to feel a rush of excitement. The ropes felt cool against my skin as she bound my hands and feet together. It was a strange sensation, but I liked it.

"OK, ready to be untied?"

"No, wait!" I said, surprising myself with how much I wanted to keep going. "Can you leave me like this for a little while longer?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to know what it feels like to be tied up," I said, my curiosity taking over.

"Okay, just a little while longer," my mother said, settling back into her chair and keeping an eye on me.

I wriggled around a bit, feeling the ropes against my skin. It was a strange feeling, being both restrained and yet oddly free. I felt like I was exploring something new and exciting.

"Mom," I asked, "Can you do one more thing for me?"

"What is it, Hailey?" my mother asked, looking at me with concern.

"Can you put a gag in my mouth?" I asked, feeling my cheeks flush with embarrassment.

My mother looked hesitant, but after a moment of contemplation, she obliged. She found a clean cloth and tied it securely behind my head, muffling my voice.
"How does that feel?" she asked, as I tried to speak through the gag.

I nodded, feeling both excited and a little scared. Being tied up was one thing, but being gagged made me feel even more helpless.

“What do you think?”

"It's so weird," I said, feeling the muffled sound of my voice as I spoke. "I've never felt anything like this before."

After a few minutes, my mother removed the gag and began untying me.

I sat on the bed, still feeling the lingering sensation of being tied up and gagged. I felt a little embarrassed for asking my mother to tie me up and gag me, but I couldn't deny the rush of excitement that came with it.

As my mother started to untie me and remove the gag from my mouth, I couldn't help but ask for one more thing.

"Mom, can you take a picture of me like this?" I asked, feeling a little shy.

My mother looked at me with surprise. "Why do you want a picture, Hailey?"

"I just want to see what it looks like," I said, my curiosity getting the better of me. "I want to see what I looked like when I was all tied up and gagged."

My mother hesitated for a moment before nodding.
"Okay, but we have to keep it private. We can't show it to anyone else, okay?"
I nodded eagerly, feeling excited at the thought of having a secret photo of myself like this. She grabbed her phone and took a quick snapshot of me sitting on the bed, my hands and feet tied with the rope and the cloth gag over my mouth. I felt a mix of excitement and embarrassment as she showed me the picture.

After my mother had untied me and we were sitting on the couch, I couldn't help but ask her a question that had been lingering in my mind.

"Mom, do you think I could be a good bondage model like you were?" I asked, feeling a little nervous about what she might say.

My mother looked at me thoughtfully before answering.
"Well, Hailey, you definitely have the look for it. But being a good model is more than just looking the part. You have to be able to act convincingly, so that people will believe that the scene is real."

I nodded, feeling like I had a lot to learn. "How do I get better at acting?" I asked.

"Well, practice makes perfect," my mother said with a smile. "You can start by practicing different facial expressions and body language in front of the mirror. And you can also try practicing with me, so that I can give you feedback on how to make your performances more believable."

I felt a spark of excitement at the thought of practicing being tied up with my mother, and getting better at something that I had only just discovered. "That sounds like fun," I said, feeling eager to get started.
Last edited by Suzy_Qty 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

This is a nice story. I enjoyed your writing. Perhaps there is a sequel to this story on how you and your mother continue to explore your interest. Maybe a hogtie was in your future.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Oh! Mom could start a Bondage Modeling School! I would sigh up!
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzy_Qty »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago Oh! Mom could start a Bondage Modeling School! I would sigh up!
That might be a fun idea for a sequel :)
Suzy_Qty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Suzy_Qty »

brasileira2 wrote: 1 year ago This is a nice story. I enjoyed your writing. Perhaps there is a sequel to this story on how you and your mother continue to explore your interest. Maybe a hogtie was in your future.
I would not be surprised if that happened lol
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Suzy_Qty wrote: 1 year ago
AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago Oh! Mom could start a Bondage Modeling School! I would sigh up!
That might be a fun idea for a sequel :)
That was not my intention but it could be a great story! Please tag me if you write it!
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]Suzy_Qty[/mention]

Thank you for this great story, I like to read it very much ^^ A sequel is indeed a very good idea ;) So maybe we'll hear from you and your mother again :)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
Pikuslave
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pikuslave »

Please write next part .I am very egar to read
dymoke
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dymoke »

lovely story, hope there is more, thankyou.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

Very interesting story. I would love to see a part two as well.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is so sweet nice lovely sweet story. And most importantly and definitely loving caring gentle bonding Moments between Mother and Daughter. Would love to read and see what happens next
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic