The Housekeeper: Three's Company (M/Ff) Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Housekeeper: Three's Company (M/Ff) Complete

Post by chaos846 »

Part 1: Agreement

Another day was almost over, as Maddy had just finished scrubbing the dishes, and setting them to run in the dishwasher. She was alone for now, but that would change soon. She made her way upstairs, and changed out of her uniform, and into a bikini swimsuit. She grabbed a towel, made her way back downstairs, and headed out one of the back doors.

The Harn's didn't have much in the way of a back yard. Instead they had a fully mountain forest themed swimming complex built into the hillside. A large pool that featured with a diving board, as well as an assortment of pool toys, and even a barbecue could be found as soon as one opened the door. A little way up the hill a Jacuzzi hot tub could be found as well. The entire complex was covered by a glass roof as well as huge glass walls, so as not to take away from the outside ambiance.

Maddy passed by the two siblings, and Mr. Harn who were enjoying themselves in the pool with a pool ball, and instead climbed a bit higher up to the Jacuzzi where Mrs. Harn was present.

“Finished for the day?” Mrs. Harn asked her. Maddy just nodded yes, and let herself melt in the warm bubbly water.

“I wasn't able to get the study though,” Maddy told her, sounding a bit disappointed in herself. Mrs. Harn frowned at her slightly.

“Maddy, if I didn't know better, I'd guess that you're trying to clean the entire house all day every day,” She stated. Maddy just blinked at her.

“Well, maybe not quite that much, but I just want you to know that I'm doing a fast and efficient job,” She said back.

“Maddy, you're fine,” Mrs. Harn said, in a reassuring tone. “In fact, Kurt and I had a discussion, and we both think you need to slow down a bit, before you burn yourself out,” she then explained.

“I...don't know what to say,” Maddy sighed. “My Foster Parents just drilled it into me, so I thought this was what I was supposed to do,” She then explained. Mrs. Harn just nodded.

“Yes, well, this isn't your Foster Parent's House,” She stated. “This is our house, and it's very large, as you know,” Mrs. Harn explained. “And we also understand that every room doesn't need cleaning every single day,” She then finished. Even with her private use of telekinesis, Maddy had to admit that the pace she had set for herself was taking a toll on her.

“So maybe I should just take it a room per day?” She suggested.

“That is a good idea,” Mrs. Harn agreed. “And don't rush yourself through it,” She then instructed.

“I guess I'll do the study tomorrow while a do the laundry,” Maddy said. Mrs. Harn nodded in agreement, and Maddy went back to resting in the hot tub.

“On another note: I'm glad to see you and Beth finally getting along,” Mrs. Harn then said.

“Oh, yeah, Beth and I had a discussion on the matter, and we came to an understanding,” Maddy told her. This was true, but Maddy knew that there was a lot more to it that was best left unsaid.

An hour or so later, Maddy was soon back upstairs, drying herself off, and getting ready for bed. Tomorrow was Saturday which was a weekend for her, although, this was usually the day she did Laundry as well. A knock at the door soon attracted her attention.

“Oh, Beth,” Maddy stated upon opening the door.

“Oh,” Beth responded, seeing that The Maid was dressed in her Pajamas: A pink T-shirt, and a pair of fuzzy pj pants. “May I come in?” Beth then asked her.

“Yeah, sure,” Maddy answered, inviting her into her room. Beth pulled up a nearby chair from the desk, and sat down in it. Maddy then did the same.

“So, tomorrow our parents are taking a trip out to New York where they have to do a bunch of business stuff involving taxes, and other bs that I won't bore you with,” Beth told her.

“So it's just You, Me, and Tony for a while,” Maddy stated, to which Beth nodded yes.

“Now then, this means that since they'll be gone for a long while, I think you know what Tony and I are gonna be doing,” He said, with a suggestive look in her eyes.

“You and Him are going to be doing your tie-up thing again,” Maddy guessed, to which Beth nodded.

“I was wondering if you were up for joining me this time,” He then stated. Maddy thought about this for a moment. She remembered the last time she was tied up. The tape around her wrists was very uncomfortable. At the same time though, messing around with her captors using her telekinesis was very amusing, so...

“Is He gonna tape my wrists?” She asked. Beth frowned at her.

“No, I wear the cuffs,” Beth reminded her. Maddy did remember this.

“Oh, what the hell, I'll give it a try,” Maddy answered at long last. Beth smiled her, and looked rather excited.

“I look forward to it,” She stated. “Oh, and wear something other than your uniform for once,” She then stated. Maddy just blinked.

“I like my uniform dress,” Maddy pointed out. “But you are right: Maybe I should wear something else,” she then said, and walked over to her closet. Maddy was finally on the payroll properly, and with Beth's assistance, now had a fully stocked wardrobe. “I just don't know what,” She then stated.

“If you want, I can pick something for you,” Beth then offered.

“Sure, go ahead,” She stated. Beth nodded back, and then looked over what was available.

“It's nice to see your wardrobe finally stocked properly,” Beth pointed out. After a moment or two, She finally selected an outfit for Maddy to wear...

A Navy Skater Skirt with white stripes...
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/95/d9/68/95d9 ... f551e2.jpg
And a White T-shirt that featured a V-neckline, and a polo shirt style collar.
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/b6/91/4f/b691 ... fb392d.jpg

“Oh, I just noticed that this shirt has no buttons on it,” Maddy mentioned.

“Yeah, it looks more feminine,” Beth told her. “It has the feel of a T-shirt, and has the collar to dress it up a bit,” She then stated. Maddy nodded, and then set her outfit on her desk.

“Is there some significance to this outfit?” Maddy asked. Beth smiled as if she was hoping she'd ask this.

“Yeah, I was gonna wear the same thing,” Beth stated.

“Oh,” Maddy chirped, to which the both of them giggled a bit.

“I thought it would be fun, and I know Tony will get a kick out of it too,” Beth said.

“I'll take your word for it,” Maddy responded.

“Anyways, I need to be off to bed now,” Beth told her.

“Likewise, and sleep well,” Maddy told her. Beth nodded, and left the room. Maddy then crawled into bed herself for the night.

Maddy woke up the next morning feeling a little groggy, but nothing a few splashes of water to her face couldn't handle. She then went through her morning routine, and got herself dressed. With her outfit on, she then put her hair into her usual style. She then looked at herself in the mirror. Beth always tucked her shirts into her skirts, so Maddy then followed this example as well.

“This is really cute, Beth” She said to herself. She then left her room to head downstairs.

The house was eerily quiet, and a bit dark this morning. Maddy also couldn't help but notice that no one was around either. Perhaps they were already having breakfast? Maddy made her way to the kitchen to see Beth making pancakes. Sure enough, Beth was dressed exactly the same as her.

“Morning, Maddy,” Beth greeted.

“Good morning, Beth,” Maddy greeted back.

“So, what do you think of this outfit?” Beth then asked her.

“It's really cute, I like it,” Maddy chirped. “Where's everyone else?” She then asked.

“Tony's driving Mom and Dad to the Airport,” Beth answered. “I'm hoping He's able to get back before breakfast is ready,” She then said.

“Need any help?” Maddy asked, placing her hands behind her back as usual.

“Nah, I'm fine,” Beth said, as she set a spatula down. She then reached for a drink, and accidentally hit the spatula off the counter. Maddy however caught it with her mind before it could hit the floor.

“Nice catch,” Beth told her.

“Thank you,” Maddy chirped back.
Last edited by chaos846 6 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

Very Nice and Cute and Adorable Start to the story! Can't wait to see and read what happens next chapter.
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

A new story with them...

Nice! 👍
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 2: Class is in Session

Since Beth claimed that she didn't need any help, Maddy just watched for a little bit before she decided to get out some dishes for them to use. She placed the plates on the island in the kitchen, and then got out some silverware to go with it. They both then heard the kitchen door opening, and saw Tony walking through it. He was dressed in a t shirt and blue jeans.

“Good morning,” Both ladies greeted at the same time. Tony just looked at the scene before him, and smirked.

“Two weeks ago, you where at Maddy's throat,” Tony said to his sister. “And now here you both are wearing matching outfits,” He then pointed out. Both girls just giggled a bit.

“You like um?” Maddy asked him.

“Yes, I find them quite, as you Brits say...fetching,” Tony answered. Maddy just smiled at him. “So, Beth tells me you're interested in joining her today,” He then said to her, with an oddly wicked smile.

“Well, I don't know if interested is the right word, but yes, I did agree to join her,” Maddy pointed out.

“Then I think it's best I go over the rules with you,” Tony stated.

“Rules?” Maddy asked.

“Yes, rules,” Beth answered.

“I'll go over the general rules, and then what Beth and I do in relation to them,” Tony explained. “So the first rule is everyone must be in agreement,” He then stated.

“That seems like common sense,” Maddy snorted.

“You be surprised,” Beth said, as she plated some pancakes for them.

“Yeah, everyone must be in agreement as to what is going to happen, otherwise it's no fun,” Tony said, as he pulled up a stool to sit down on.

“Right,” Maddy agreed, as she got out some syrup, and butter for them.

“Next up is safety,” Tony continued. “Never leave a bound and gagged person unattended, as they usually have no way to tell you something is wrong other than a safe word,” Tony explained.

“Safe word?” Maddy question, as this was a new term to her.

“It's a sound or gesture made to indicate something is wrong,” Beth explained.

“Beth taps her foot three times to tell me she needs to be let loose,” Tony then added.

“Ah, okay,” Maddy said, now understanding.

“I think that wraps up the general stuff, so now I'll go into materials,” Tony stated. “Beth and I look for three things when deciding materials: Is it safe? Does it look nice? And is it effective?” He informed her. Maddy nodded, and tony continued...

“So, there are two and a half billion things you can use to tie and gag someone,” Tony said. “A lot of these involve millions of length of rope making all the harnesses, and other contraptions that take too much effort to deal with,” He stated.

“Plus rope often leaves marks, and can damage nerves,” Beth added, to which Maddy nodded to show she was listening.

“Metal handcuffs are uncomfortable, so Beth and I use the soft ones that you saw before,” Tony finished. “They're easy to put on, easy to take off, and hold firm,” He explained.

“And their very soft and cozy,” Beth said, to which she and Maddy both giggled.

“Yeah, they looked comfy,” Maddy told her.

“I find less is more, and just a simple hands behind the back looks elegant and simple,” Tony stated.

“Yes, well, Maddy should be comfortable with that, as she keeps her hands behind her back all the time anyways,” Beth pointed out. Maddy chuckled at the comment, and Beth then looked thoughtful for a moment. “Why do you put your hands behind your back so often?” She then asked. Maddy just shrugged.

“It was something I was taught from a young age, and I found it comfortable, so it became habit more than anything,” Maddy explained.

“The more you know,” Beth said, with a bit of a shrug.

“Anyways, now for gags,” Tony said, now returning back to the main subject. “Again, you can use almost anything to gag someone,” He said.

“I think a lot of them look awful though,” Beth added.

“Yeah, a lot of them do not look flattering, at least for us,” Tony agreed. “First of all, I will never put anything into Beth's mouth,” Tony stated firmly. “There's just too many things that can go wrong, and we don't risk it,” He then explained.

“Yeah, you use the white tape with the black tape over it, right?” Maddy asked, to which Tony nodded yes.

“Correct, Microfoam tape checks all the boxes,” Tony answered. “It's very sticky, and contours better than duct tape, so it's effective, but it also won't rip your lips off when it's peeled away, so it's safe," He continued. "Other tape is used to cover it, and make the gag any color you want, so it looks nice,” He then explained.

“I didn't realize there would be such an aesthetic value to gagging someone,” Maddy said.

“Making it look nice is part of the fun,” Tony said.

“And gag talking is fun too,” Beth added.

“Gag talking?” Maddy asked. Tony just snorted.

“Gag talking is a term used for the muffled sound of someone's attempt to talk through a gag,” He explained. Maddy remembered Beth trying to talk through her taped mouth a couple weeks ago. This must be what he meant.

“Gag talk brings a lot of entertainment value for any number of reasons,” Beth said. “I just like the sound of it, although it's also fun to make Tony what I'm trying to say,” She then explained. It was at this point Maddy realized something very important.

“What do you use in if someone is feeling sick?” Maddy asked.

“Nothing,” Both siblings answered in unison.

“If Beth is feeling sick, she doesn't wear a gag at all, it's that simple,” Tony answered.

“You know, it occurred to me that a lot of these rules won't apply to Maddy,” Beth pointed out. “All she needs is a mirror close by,” She then added.

“Well, that's true,” Tony said. “But that's like saying you can drive in a snowstorm at full speed when you have snow tires on your vehicle,” He then stated.

“He has a point there, Beth,” Maddy told her.

“Anything you didn't understand, or any other questions?” Tony asked. Maddy just blinked.

“Not that I know of now, but I'm sure i'll think of something later,” She answered.

“We can get started right after breakfast if you'd like,” Tony said. To Maddy's not surprise, Beth looked quite happy at the thought of that.

“I'm ready if she is,” She responded.

“I'll need to straighten up a few things, but after that, i'm ready to begin,” Maddy said.

“Just wait in the TV Room when you're both ready,” Tony instructed. Both ladies nodded.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Waiting intensifies...

Waiting for Beth to be tied up again.

chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 3: The Feeling

Once Maddy was done with the dishes, and sweeping the floor, she then made her way to the TV room where she found Beth waiting for her.

“So, are you ready,” Beth asked her.

“I guess so, I'm just a little bit nervous,” Maddy answered, in a nervous tone.

“It's okay, don't be shy,” Beth said, in a reassuring tone. “I think you'll find Tony to be a much more friendly and pleasant captor than those goons from before,” She then added. Both ladies got a giggle out of this statement. Maddy just sat down on the couch, and the two of them decided to watch some Futurama while waiting.

“Okay, you two,” They heard from the doorway. Tony had arrived about five minutes later with what looked like a couple pairs of those oddly soft handcuffs that Maddy had seen Beth wear before, as well as two rolls of tape. Maddy knew that the white tape was the microfoam tape, but the black tape was a bit different this time.

“Tony, what kind of tape is the black tape?” She asked.

“Oh, this is a wider form of electrical tape,” Tony answered. “Beth recommended it, as it's smoother, and not as...crinkly as duct tape, for lack of a better term,” He then explained, as he handed a pair of cuffs to Beth, and he then handed a pair to Maddy.

“Here you are, M'lady,” Tony said. Maddy couldn't help but smile.

“Well, thank you, Kind Sir,” Maddy responded. Beth just snorted.

“He said the same thing to me on our first session too,” She said.

“And Maddy's response was much more lady like,” Tony stated, giving an eye to his sister. Beth just shrugged, and began wrapping the cuffs around her wrists. Maddy looked at the cuffs in her hands for a second. No turning back now. She wrapped one cuff around her right wrist. She then did the same with the other cuff around her left wrist. At least the fur interior was very soft and cozy.

“It just feels so nerve racking doing this myself,” Maddy said.

“Yeah, I felt that way at first too,” Beth said, as Tony pulled that tiny padlock out of his pocket.

“Now for the fun part,” He stated, with a grin. Maddy knew all too well what this was intended for. Beth got up off the couch and turned her back to her brother. Tony took hold of Beth's hands, and brought them around behind her back. He then snapped the padlock in place to keep the cuffs secured. All the while, Beth was smiling at Maddy in a reassuring way.

“See Maddy?” Beth asked, showing that her hands were now bound behind her back. “No need to be shy,” She then said. Maddy just smiled and nodded. Seeing that Beth looked so casual, and chill about being bound did make Maddy feel a lot better.

“Okay Maddy, your turn now,” Tony said.

“Okay, Maddy, you can do this,” She told herself. She then got up off the couch, and approached where Tony was standing.

“Go ahead, and turn around,” Tony instructed, but in a gentle tone. Maddy turned her back to him, and slowly put her hands behind her back in an almost sensual manner. “Are you flirting with me?” Tony asked.

“Maybe a little bit,” Maddy confessed, which made Beth laugh. She then heard the familiar sound of a padlock snapping. She finally felt Tony let go, but her hands were now locked in place. Maddy tugged at her bonds to test them, but they didn't budge.

“This is so tingly,” She finally said.

“It's that feeling of uncertainty,” Beth told her. To which Maddy nodded.

“Do you feel uncomfortable in any way?” Tony then asked, in a firm tone.

“No, I'm actually quite comfortable,” Maddy answered. “It's just going to take some getting used to,” She then explained, as she sat back down on the couch.

“I'm happy you were willing to spend some bonding time with me today,” Beth told her. Maddy turned to her with a scowl.

“Dammit, I knew one of you was going to say that,” She half snarled, to which Beth and Tony chuckled. Maddy let out a sigh, but still smiled afterwords.

“Well, we're not done yet,” Tony declared, and held up the roll of microphome tape. “I shall now provide you both with beautiful and elegant gags,” He said.

“Oh no, what ever shall we do?” Beth asked, in a mocking voice, which made Maddy snort.

“Well, you can start by pressing your lips together,” Tony suggested, as he tore off a piece of microfoam tape that was no doubt destined for Beth's Mouth. “Actually, I think I'll do Maddy's first this time,” He then stated. Maddy just shrugged. “Press your lips together,” Tony instructed. Maddy did as she was told, and Tony gently, but firmly, pressed the microfoam tape to her mouth.

Maddy tested the tape by trying to open her mouth against it, but it held firm. Maddy's Mouth was shut tight, and nothing other than Tony, or a mirror could help her get it off. Tony finished her gag with two pieces of black tape to cover the microphome tape.

“There you go: A beautiful gag for a beautiful lady,” Tony stated, looking at the now bound and gagged maid. Maddy did her best to respond.

“Phnmkymn vmrn mnph,” She said, trying to talk through her gag. She then let out a snort at her failed attempt to speak.

“Aww, her first gag talk,” Beth teased. Maddy looked over to her with pleading eyes.

“Bmph plmph! Ymn'rn mmbrrphmmng mh!” Maddy pleaded, feeling a little bit embarrassed at Beth's teasing.

“Maddy, should I shut Beth up for teasing you?” Tony asked her. Maddy looked at him with hopeful eyes, and nodded yes. Tony nodded back, and picked up the roll of microphome tape. “By the way Maddy, you do look really cute all bound and gagged,” He then added, as he tore a piece of tape for Beth. Maddy giggled at the compliment.

“Phmnk ymn,” She chirped. Maddy then watched as Beth was then gagged in the same way.

“Wmll, nmw wmrn bmmnd n gmggnd tmgnphrr,” Beth said.

“Wmnh?” Maddy asked, not understanding what she had said. Beth just started laughing. She was clearly having a good time sharing this experience with someone else for the first time.

“I need to get a photo of this,” Tony stated, as he pulled his phone out of his pocket. Maddy just looked at Beth who gave her an encouraging smile behind her gag. Maddy stood up off the couch, and did her best to look as cute and innocent as possible.

“Oh, hold that for a sec,” Tony insisted, and one quick flash later, he had the image. “Oh this is perfect,” He stated. “Come see how cute you look, Maddy,” He then requested. Maddy hesitated at first, as she was really hoping she didn't look just look embarrassing. Tony held the phone so that she could see the photo.

“Mmm!” Maddy chimed through her taped mouth. She saw that she actually did look really adorable. Her arms curling around behind her back where her hands were cuffed, and Tony was also right about her gag: It was beautiful, and it made her eyes a lot more expressive.

“You like it?” Tony asked her.

“Mm hmm,” Maddy hummed with a brief nod.

“Alright, I also want to get one of both of you together,” Tony then said. Beth got up off the couch, and stood next to her bound and gagged friend. They both shared a brief giggle, and then posed for the camera. Tony snapped the photo, and they both walked over to take a look.

“Myn'd mlmphp phmnk wm wmrm phmphmrh,” Beth stated, upon seeing the photo. Maddy looked at Tony.

“Mwmt dmd phe phmy?” She asked.

“I have no idea what either of you said, but that's fine,” Tony said, as he put his phone back into his pocket. He then just enjoyed the scene before him. His maid and his sister bound and gagged. From the looks in their eyes, they seemed to be enjoying it.

“I know Beth's enjoying herself, but how are you feeling Maddy?” He asked her.

“Mph vmrh mwmrp, bmp mmp kmndh phn,” Maddy responded. She then nodded to show that she was fine. Tony smiled, and returned the nod.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 4: No Hindrance

Maddy didn't really know what to do, or what to expect at this point. She just sat back down on the couch, and looked over to see Beth fumbling with her bound hands to start the show back up again. Once it started, she sat back down on the couch as well, and sighed blissfully. She really did enjoy the feeling of being bound and gagged.

“Wmll, phmp mh phn n mnl, bmp m hmph ph gmp phm lmndrh gmnng,” Maddy said.

“I'm sorry, what?” Tony asked. Maddy just stood up, and tried to repeat herself again.

“M hmph ph gmp phm lmndrh gmnng,” She insisted, while giggling a bit. She was trying to make her speech as understandable as possible through her gag.

“I think I caught laundry in there,” Tony said.

“Mm hmm,” Maddy said, with cheery eyes.

“You're gonna do the laundry while bound and gagged?” Tony asked. Maddy just shrugged, and nodded yes. Tony looked at Beth who looked back at him with equal intrigue. “Oh, I gotta see this,” Tony insisted, as he set his laptop down.

“Ymnh, mm pho,” Beth added, as she got up off the couch as well. Maddy just giggled, and she then lead the way to the Laundry room in the basement.

When the three of them reached the stairs leading to the basement, Tony wisely stood in front of his sister, and helped guide her down the stairs. Maddy just leaned against the railing waiting patiently for her turn. Once Tony and Beth had reached the bottom, He then returned back upstairs to help guide Maddy as well. Maddy just smiled behind her gag, as he made sure she was safely guided down the staircase.

“M tmlp ymn hm mh M wmnphrll cmnphrr,” Beth said, with a loving smile to her brother. Tony just smirked at her. Maddy didn't understand any of that, but it didn't matter to her.

“Tmnh, ymn'rh M pmnrphkp gmnphlmnn tm M bmnnd n gnggdd lmdh,” She stated, with a cute little courtesy.

“Well thank you, Maddy,” Tony said, which made Beth giggle. Maddy didn't know if he understood her or not, but given her posture, he must have gotten enough of it.

The three of them crossed by the gym, and into the laundry room where the basket was already waiting for Maddy since she took it down the night before. Maddy simply stood by the basket, and Tony with his sister watched the maid do her work. Each piece of clothing would lift itself out of the basket, and lay itself on the washer. The stain remover would then lift, and spray onto any stains that Maddy could find. The lid to the washer then opened, and the piece of clothing would drop inside.

“That is so cool,” tony said, as he watched the spectacle unfold.

“Mm, phnmkymn,” Maddy chirped, with a smile in her eyes.

“There is nothing more beautiful than the smile of a gagged lady,” Tony complimented, to which Maddy and Beth both giggled.

“Mrymn crmng?” Beth asked him, as it looked like tears were forming in his eyes from all this cuteness.

“What?” Tony asked.

“Cmn'p hmndlh mll phph cnpnmph?” Maddy then asked.

“Can you speak in a way that I understand, please?” Tony then teased, to which Maddy just scowled at him.

“Mm phmp mp,” She stated, as she then dropped a pair of trousers into the washer.

“I don't know which I like better: you smiling or scowling,” Tony then said. Maddy just sighed, and continued scowling at him. Tony just smirked at her, and she continued performing her chore. It was clear now that being bound and gagged did nothing to truly stop her. It just made him regret missing what she did to that robber even more.

Once Maddy was done, Tony decided to have an early lunch. By the time they were done, Maddy could then move the clothes over to the drier. Again, Tony helped each lovely bound and gagged lady up the sitars, before leading them both into the kitchen. Since the girls would not be able to eat lunch through a gag, tony removed them.

“So, would did you think, Maddy?” Beth asked, now able to talk again, as Tony undid her cuffs next.

“I dunno if it's something I would go out of my way to do, but it was fun and interesting to say the least,” Maddy answered. She then noticed that Tony started getting out supplies to make sandwiches, and had forgotten to uncuff her hands. “Tony?” She then asked.

“Yes?” Tony asked back.

“Aren't you forgetting something?” Maddy asked him, showing her bound hands to him. Tony just smirked.

“Oh, I think you've proven you don't need your hands,” He said, in a teasing tone, as he got out a bottle of honey mustard sauce. Beth however was trying not to laugh, as Maddy had whisked all of the supplies over to the counter by her while Tony looked back in the fridge for something else he wanted. Tony had pulled out a pack of sliced cheese, only to discover that all of the other fixings, as well has his sister had migrated over to where Maddy was standing.

“You walked right into this one,” Beth stated, while laughing. Tony could only sigh, as he knew that this was true. He walked over, but then paused. He looked over at Maddy as if trying to read her. She just smiled warmly, and batted her eyes at him, as if daring him to make a grab for any of the goodies.

“Maddy?” He asked, cautiously. Maddy just continued to smile, and look as innocent as possible. Tony looked at the sandwich stuff, and then back at her. He just nodded, and motioned for her to turn around. Maddy did so, and Tony removed the cuffs from her wrists.

“Thank you,” She said, in a gracious tone.

“Your welcome,” Tony said back. “Can I make my sandwich now?” He then asked. Maddy just giggled, and nodded, as she finished making her sandwich. She responded by placing her hands behind her back, and mentally lifting her sandwich up so she could take a bite.

“You're a real tease when you want to be,” Beth stated.

“Well, he was teasing me while I was bound and gagged, so fair's fair,” Maddy insisted.

“Would you be willing to be bound and gagged with me again?” Beth asked her, as Tony made his sandwich, all while casting an eye to Maddy just in case she looked like making something fly out of reach.

“Yeah, I don't mind it,” Maddy answered, as she then took hold of her sandwich with her hand. “Truth be told, I think I liked the gag more than the cuffs,” She then confessed.

“Oh really?” Tony asked, sounding a bit surprised.

“Yeah, I thought it looked really cute, and it was fun trying to talk through it,” Maddy answered. “Making you guess what I was trying to say was an added bonus,” She then added, to which Tony snorted.

“I've been listening to Beth's gag talk for a long time, so I've had a bit of practice at catching some words,” Tony explained. “But both of you gag talking to each other was the cutest thing in the world,” He then confessed. Maddy just shrugged and continued to eat her sandwich. She still didn't fully understand the relaxing part that Beth spoke of, but maybe it was something that came with time. She had proven that it was no real hindrance to her at all, so perhaps she should take the opportunity when Tony and Beth were up for it. Such an opportunity wasn't far away either.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

A very comfy to read story.

More Beth bondage please.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic