George's Many Kidnappings (various/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you @squirrel, @Vadam117 and @alkaid_ for the lovely comments. I've got a few ideas moving forward and I wanted to get started quickly. Thanks especially to @alkaid_ for helping me branstorm a few. This kidnapping is split into 2 parts. I'll have part 2 done over the weekend. This is more of a little preview.

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 11 - part 1

Since Mr. Biggs had managed to beat the curse the last time he was kidnapped, Charlie felt much more secure in school. He had at least one ally who would actually try to protect him if a masked kidnapper charged in and tried to take him. He was still working on Charlie, who now understood that George hated being tied up but did not quite grasp that this meant he had not consented to be taken and tied up all those times.

Not helping matters was Jamie, who kept asking George strange questions like how to get kidnapped and tied up all the time. George hated having the reputation as the kid who gets tied up all the time. Firstly, it was not 'all the time.' In fact, he had not been tied up yet since he turned ten years old a few weeks back. And secondly, he felt that such a description was not adequate to describe the trauma of getting kidnapped.

Jamie was one of the popular boys in the class, who kept his status by constantly putting others down but he had seemed oddly obsessed with tie ups lately. However, today was particularly disturbing. Jamie had snuck his phone into school and was showing everyone a video. Most of the rest of the class just sniggered or laughed for a bit but Jamie could not take his eyes off it. Eventually, he came up to George to show him. "Hey, my neighbour showed me this," he said. "You look like you're having a good time!"

George was stunned by what he saw. It was a video - of him! It looked like he was in the back of a van, and he was tied up. His arms were bound behind his back with a rope also wrapped around his chest and another around his waist, also running between his legs and giving him a tight wedgie. His legs were bound together at his ankles, above and below his knees and at his thighs. He was gagged and blindfolded with duct tape wrapped around his head. He was wearing his school uniform, with his jumper on the floor next to him. Clear enough to see the school's logo! From the way the buttons on his shirt were open, he knew that this was from his last kidnapping. The man had filmed him struggling in the van on the way to the bank! The video itself was about half an hour long!

"What's your neighbour doing with this!?" George said.

"Dunno how he got it," Jamie said. "It's awesome though! I told him you were in my class!"

"Why would you do that!?"

"He wanted to know if I knew you. I wasn't going to lie to him. He'd love to meet you!"

At that moment, the bell rang, preventing George from really processing what Jamie had said. To make matters worse, Mr. Biggs was not in school. He had left a message on the board: 'I'm on a training course. I'd rather be in school today but knowledge is power and sometimes you need to do a course like this to get more. I'll be back this afternoon.' It turned out that this would be a big problem for George.

During their morning break, George noticed a man standing on the other side of the school fence. He was talking to Jamie. He did not think too much of this, because Jamie often spoke to random people as they passed by the school. He might have worried a bit more if he had seen Jamie point him out to the man. And he would have worried a whole lot if he had seen the gap in the bars of the fence that Jamie had managed to widen just enough for a grown man to pass through. When he looked back at Jamie, the man appeared to be gone.

"George! Over here!" Jamie called.

George rolled his eyes and went over to him. "What is it? I don't really wanna talk right now."

"You have GOT to see this! Follow me." He led George to the corner of the playground where there was a bit of a blind spot due to some bushes.

"I don't see anything except for - MMPPPHHH!" George felt the all too familiar sensation of being grabbed from behind as he was pulled into the bushes by a pair of arms hiding in them. "MMPH! HEL- MMMPHHH!" he managed to shout as he pulled his head away from the hands before he was quickly handgagged again.

"I'll help!" Jamie said excitedly as he pounced right on George. He held him down as the man started taping him up, binding his arms behind his back and pinning them to his torso.

"MMMPHHH! MMPH-MMPHHH!?" George cried as Jamie took over the handgag so the man could tape his legs together.

"Thanks, Jamie," the man said as he shoved a rag into George's mouth and wrapped the tape around his head to keep it in.

"You're welcome, Mr. Sidentrop," Jamie said proudly. "I'm ready to be taped up too!"

"Uh," Mr. Sidentrop said as he hoisted George over his shoulder. "I'm pretty sure I'll get in trouble for taking you. George here is fair game though," he patted George on the backside as he said this.

"MMPH! MMMMPPH-MMMPPHHH!" George protested as he was carried back towards the fence and placed through the gap, before Mr. Sidentrop clambered through and picked him up again.

"YOU SAID!" Jamie shouted after him, before one of the teachers shouted his name and demanded he return to the playground. "TAKE ME TOO! I WANNA BE KIDNAPPED TOOOOOOOO!"

George was shoved roughly into the backseat of a car and Mr. Sidentrop climbed in on top of him. "Don't worry, George," he said, "we're gonna have lots of fun together! Now breathe deep and we'll be back home before you know it!" He shoved a damp rag over George's mouth and nose.

George knew chloroform when he smelt it. "MMPH! MMPHH!" he cried as he tried to shake his head free. Unfortunately for him, he needed to breathe which meant he had little choice but to breathe it in eventually. His vision became blurry before everything went black.
Carelessheal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelessheal »

oh wonder what fun he has planned i hope its some good old tickle torture hope he has the tools
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

i enjoy a lot this new chapter @BDBrit ...

a lot of stories about a dude conspires with another one for made a kidnaping and the conspirator ended kidnapped...

but you twisted it this time... i can imagine jaime upset and anger because he was left there despite his desire and dream for being kidnapped and tightly tied...

awesone, hilarius and bizarre story!!!!
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

that quick pat to the butt is nice, wonder if the kidnapper will do it more 👀
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Well, would you look at that! I actually met my deadline! I will warn you, this part gets a little bit dark but I think it was necessary to develop the story a bit. I'll make sure to keep it mostly light again in future posts. Thank you to @Vadam117 @alkaid_ and @Carelessheal for the lovely comments.

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 11 - part 2

"Gnnngh," George groaned as he came to. His arms ached. And he could not move them. He suddenly remembered what had happened. "MMPHH!" he shouted, suddenly becoming fully alert. Fortunately for him - or perhaps unfortunately - the mirror directly in front of him allowed him to see exactly what was going on.

George was lying on the floor of a room he did not recognised, tightly bound and gagged. His arms had been tied behind his back with his elbows also tied together, which explained why they hurt. A further couil of rope between his elbows and wrists also bound his lower arms together and was further wrapped around his waist to immobilise them completely. His legs were tied together at his ankles, above and below his knees and at his thighs and there was a large, red ball gag filling his mouth.

George had never been tied up so tightly before and this was tight even for someone of his experience. His arms were not used to this level of pressure and there was something about the gag that was new as well. It was a large ball certainly but there was something different about it. Like there was more rubber in the back of it that filled his mouth more than usual, leaving it looking like a ball from the outside. The size of the gag combined with the tightness of his arms made his eyes water. "MMMMPPHHH!" he shouted, hoping someone would get him out. He wanted out.

This was not the worst part of it though. The mirror helped George quickly get to grips with his situation: he had been stripped down to his underwear! He never thought much about what he wore as underwear, but he felt very exposed in his tightie whities. This wasn't helped by the way an additional rope have been looped between his legs and pulled very tight, which was both physically uncomfortable and only emphasised his helplessness. "MMMPHHH! MMMPPPPHH!" he shouted again, his heart starting to beat faster as he held in the tears.

This was when he noticed what else was in the room, stored on various hooks on the wall. George saw more coils of rope, various types of strong tape, gags and blindfolds, handcuffs, as well as other things that made his blood run cold: leather collars, chains, paddles, feathers, whips and things that did NOT look like they should be seen by someone of his age. What did this guy want with him? Panic started to rise inside him and he tried to fight to get out. "MMMPHH! MMMPH-MMMPH! MMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!" he screamed as he jerked his body sideways and tried to loosen the ropes even just the slightest bit.

Things became even worse for George after about fifteen minutes of this when he ran out of energy to fight. His arms hurt, although he had at least started to get used to the feeling so it was not too bad. However, he was further stunned when he noticed the webcam filming him. "MPH?!" he grunted in shock. Not another video for people like Jamie to enjoy! He looked around and saw several cameras filming him from different angles. "MMMPPPHH!" he pleaded into one, hoping it might one day be used to convict his kidnapper.

Tired, uncomfortable and feeling badly exposed, George closed his eyes and tried to block out what was going on. None of his previous kidnappings had been pleasasnt but he had the distinct feeling that this guy wanted to do something really bad to him. Even hurt him! He thought very carefully. This guy must be Jamie's neighbour, the one who was asking about him before. Jamie had shouted something about wanting to be kidnapped too. Clearly, he was left behind because the curse would not protect this man from being arrested for kidnapping Jamie.

And if Jamie knew who this guy was, then surely he knew where George would be! But would he tell anyone? Mr Biggs' message said he would be back this afternoon. Surely he would question George's absence? Surely? Please?

George's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a door opening and footsteps in the room. George reluctantly opened his eyes. "MMMMPPH?!" He was shocked to see his kidnapper dressed in what looked like a shiny leather onsie. It was all black and even had a hood which hid his face from view. He ignored George initially and walked around him behind a camera to look at a computer screen. "MMMPHH! MMMPPPHHH!" George shouted out of fear. He needed to get out of there right now! He started fighting again, trying to get to his feet so he could hop away.

"Good," the man said menacingly. "The viewers love it when you squirm."

"MMMPHH!" Viewers!? Was he livestreaming this? George did not think it possible to feel any more chilled than he had already but a new shiver running up his spine quickly changed his mind. He froze.

"What's the matter?" said the kidnapper. "I thought you loved getting kidnapped and tied up. That's what everyone else says."

"MMMMPPPHHHH!" George could only scream and whimper. It took him a moment to realise that he was crying. "Mmmmmppphhhh...." he groaned.

"Don't worry," the man said in the least kind tone he could possibly muster. "We're just getting started!" He pulled out a knife and started advancing towards George slowly.

"MMMMPHH!" George cried, trying to inch away from him.

The man got right up close to George and held up the knife to his cheek. "I'm not going to hurt you... yet. I'll get the nasty bit out of the way now. If you don't do as I say, if you don't keep the audience entertained, if you give me a good reason, I won't hesitate to use this to get you to behave."

"George gulped. "Mmmmmpphhhh..." he whimpered and nodded his head to show he understood.

"Good boy," the man said patting him on the backside. He stood up and put the knife down out of sight which at least helped George to calm down a little. "Now," he said a little more jovially, how about we have a bit of fun?"

"Mmmmpphh?" George sighed. He did not think this man would see eye to eye with him on what fun would look like.

"Which one? Which one?" The man said as he looked at his various feathered implements. "Chat? What do you think?" He did not give George the courtesy of knowing the answer, as he soon grabbed a leather blindfold and fastened it around his head.

"MMMPPH!?" George cried when he heard the man remove something from the wall. He felt something being tightened around his neck. It must have been one of the leather collars. He could still breathe fine but it did make it hard for George to move his head too much, which became a problem when something light and feathery started to tickle his midsection with no warning! "MMMPHH-MMPHH!" George cried as his fearful moans and groans became joyful sounding laughter. The man left no part of him unexplored as he tested all of George's potential ticklish spots.

"See? I said we'd have fun. You're laughing so you must be loving it!" The man had a crude idea of consent here.

"MMMPH!" George tried to protest and shake his head but he could not from the overwhelming tickling sensation. "MMMMMMPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!" he managed, before having to fight for breath again.

The man stopped periodically, giving George just enough time to start to get his breathing under control, before starting again. "The chat are loving this!" he said. "You're such a natural entertainer! The donations are just pouring in!"

"MMMMPPH!" George cried. He could barely breathe from the onslaught. He began to feel light headed. "MMMMPH! MMPH! Mmmph!" his grunts became weaker.

"Ok," the man said. "I think you've had enough. We've been at this for an hour now."

George could not help but think it had felt like a lot longer than an hour. "Mmmmmpph!" he sighed with relief. He realised he had forgotten this pain in his arms and jaw, before suddenly feeling it again. His jaw especially really hurt.

"Ok, folks," The man said. "We've hit the next tier of donations so things are going to get a lot more interesting."

George did not like the sound of that. Things had long ceased to be interesting enough for him. "MMPH!" he grunted as the man picked him up and placed him over his knee.

"The crotchrope has held up well," the man said. "See how tight it is still?" He patted George on the backside again. "I think George here has been a naughty boy, hasn't he?"

"MMPHH!" George cried. Was this really going where he thought it was? Was this man about to spank him!?

"Keep very still," the man said sternly. "I'm gonna cut these off you so I'll cut you if you move too much."

"MMMPHH! MMMMPPPHH!" George cried frantically and shook his head. He stopped when the man firmly gripped his backside.

Before anything else happened, George heard the sound of a door being flung open so fast it banged on the wall inside the room. "GET AWAY FROM GEORGE!" a very loud voice shouted before something suddenly knocked the kidnapper down, causing him to drop George onto the floor.

"MMPH!" George grunted as he thudded to the floor. He tried to fight against the rope as he heard the sounds of scuffling right next to him. Suddenly, he heard the sound of electricity.

"And stay down," the new man said, panting. "Hold still, George, I'll cut these ropes."

George felt the pressure in his arms loosen almost immediately as the ropes connecting his elbows were cut. Once his wrists were free, he instinctively removed the blindfold and blinked until his vision returned. "Mmmph!" he sighed with relief as the figure of Mr. Biggs came into view.

"Hang on, let's get this off," Mr. Biggs said as he unfastened the gag. He had a bit of trouble removing it, at the bit inside George's mouth was actually wider than his mouth would open, so it took some fiddling to get it out. "There," Mr. Biggs said when it came out. "Are you alright?"

George sniffed. "N-No!" George cried, bursting into floods of tears. He flung his arms around Mr. Biggs and put his head on his shoulder.

"It'll be okay..." Mr. Biggs said, putting an arm around him. "Shhhh... Shhhh... You'll be ok. I'm here now. That man can't hurt you anymore."

"He... He... He was going to do really bad stuff to me!" George wailed.

"I know... I know..." Mr. Biggs said. "He won't get away with this. The police will arrest him when they see this stuff. They have to."

The police did in fact arrest him. Not for kidnapping George. That would be too easy of course. Mr. Biggs did not tell George what the charges were exactly, because he was "too young to know them" but that not all hope was lost. "He was not charged for kidnapping you," Mr. Biggs said.

"I could have told you that!" George said, decidely grumpy and fed up with the police.

"But, they did arrest him for what he did to you after he had kidnapped you!"

"What does that mean?"

"Well, I'm no expert in this curse, but it seems to me that this curse causes people not to notice or care that you've been kidnapped and tied up, which means people can extract ransoms for example. But, if he were to hurt you, like if he used the knife on you or some of those other things he had in there, then it would snap people out of the curse. The police have video footage of him threatening you with a knife that he was about to use on you, not to mention the big crime of using you to produce illegal video content and the comments he'd written saying what he was going to do to you, so they've arrested him on those charges."

"You mean the curse gets broken?"

"I don't think it's permanent unfortunately but it's more information."

"So, I just need to get my next kidnapper to punch me in front of witnesses? That's just great!" George said sarcastically.

"I didn't say it was great," Mr. Biggs said, putting an arm around his shoulder. "I said it's more information. And knowledge-"

"I know, I know," George interrupted. "Knowledge is power."

"Good man," Mr. Biggs said before pausing for a moment. "We will figure this thing out. I don't know how and I don't know when, but we will. I promise."

George took a deep breath. "Thank you," he said. "By the way, was the course useful this morning?"

"Nope!" he replied without hesitation. "Total waste of time! But I only found that out by going so it wasn't a total loss!" He chuckled. "Anyway, I think I need to have a word with Jamie in school tomorrow."
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

damn, poor George

but at least he has a way to break the curse now, if only temporarily
Egyptianboytoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Egyptianboytoy »

I just found these stories now and I'm loving it. I'm curious what George looks like.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Nice conctinuation! I loved the tickling and it's good for George that the curse breaks when someone wants to actually harm him...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thanks for the lovely comments again. I've written a small interqual between George's most recent kidnapping and the next. Three guesses what's going to happen to him next. :lol:

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 11 Interquel

It had been about a week since George's last traumatic kidnapping. Thankfully, Jamie had been avoiding him since. He also had not been showing huddles of children any other videos of George tied up, which was a relief to him. He felt strange knowing that there were videos of him out there. He hoped the one from his most recent kidnapping would stay out of his hands. Who knew what sort of weirdos were watching him all tied up, struggling and in distress.

George was sat outside of his classroom whilst his parents were meeting with Mr. Biggs. So he'd been struggling to pay attention in school lately - did it really warrant his parents asking to meet with his teacher. Whilst he was waiting, Jamie approached him.

"Hey, George," he said sheepishly.

"What do you want?" George said, not looking at him.

"I just wanted to say sorry. I had no idea my neighbour was such a creep! I thought he'd just tie us up for a bit of fun."

"Well, that makes it ok then," George said, sarcastically.

"Look..." Jamie said, unsure of how to respond. "Charlie told me about how you hate getting tied up. I just really wanted to try it for myself and I thought that talking about the curse would persuade him that-"

"That he could do whatever he wanted with me. Yeah, he almost got away with it. He was going to hurt me."

"I know..." Jamie said. "Mr. Biggs told me about what happened. I thought you were having an awesome time and he was overreacting when he shouted at me asking where you were and charged out of school to go and get you. Did you know he used a taser on the guy?"

"Yep. I was there," George reminded him.

"Anyway, I totally get it if you don't want to talk to me ever again. In fact, if you want to tie me up like you were so I can understand what it was like, I won't resist."

"Maybe you should just go for now," George said. "I'll talk to you when I want to."

"Oh, ok..." Jamie said. "If you change your mind about tying me up, you know where to find me." He walked away, leaving George to his thoughts.

George wondered why he had to be cursed like this. If Jamie was so interested, why could he not pass the curse on to him?

Before George could get too deep into fantasies of Jamie being kidnapping and held prisoner by tonnes of different sickos, the classroom door opened and he was invited to join the discussion.

"Ok, look," George began. "I know I've been slacking off lately but - wait, what is that?" He was looking at one of those wheeled devices used to carry heavy loads. The school had a couple to move lots of chairs about when needed.

"I believe it's called a wheel sack truck," his dad said. "And it's just perfect!"

"Oh no!" George said. "You can't be thinking what I think you're thinking!"

"I said George might object," Mr. Biggs said.

"Well, he's just a kid. If he told me he wanted a tattoo, he wouldn't be getting one," his dad answered.

"I'm not sure it's quite the same thing," Mr. Biggs said.

"George," his mum said before her husband could start an argument. "We've been theorising. We know how scared you've been of getting kidnapped again so we thought we'd try to beat the curse."

"I wouldn't call THIS beating anything!" George protested.

"Atta boy!" his dad said. "Keep protesting. It'll make it more realistic!"

"What your father means," his mum continued. "Is that you can't be kidnapped if you've already been kidnapped by us! So we're borrowing this trolley thing from school so we can still go out together. We're going to take you to the zoo tomorrow!" She smiled excitedly.

"What?! I'll look like a toddler in a pushchair!" George protested.

"Don't be ridiculous!" his mum retorted. "You'll look just fine. If you spend the whole day complaining and whining about it like a toddler that will make you look like a toddler in a pushchair."

Mr. Biggs buried his face in his hands. He had tried to dissaude them. They meant well but they were letting their desperation get in the way of good sense.

Whilst they were talking, George's dad had already taken the trolley out to the car. He came back. "Ok, sport, time to go home. We can continue this discussion later. Your teacher has got a lot of work to do and we've wasted enough of his time."

"But-" George began.

"No buts, mr," his dad said, grabbing his wrist. "We're leaving now."

George had little choice but to leave, lest he be dragged out instead. He looked helplessly at Mr. Biggs, who shot him a sympathetic look.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

the parents wanna keep george tied all the time for fight againts the curse... the most bizarre i ever know 🤣🤣🤣🤣
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I can't wait to read the next chapter! I wonder if the idea will really break the curse.... or at least weaken it

Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

here’s hoping this doesn’t strengthen the curse lol
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Ok, sorry about the wait. My working hours changed so I needed time to adjust to the new schedule. I hope to write a little bit more frequently now. Thank you for waiting. Here's the next part.

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 12

George had tried everything to avoid this. He tried pretending to be sick but his parents had seen right through him. He tried refusing to get dressed but his parents had said they would simply take him out in what he was wearing - an old pair of tightie whities and white socks - which he knew would embarrass him further, making this strategy pointless. He tried to choke on his cereal but could not pluck up the courage actually to choke. Finally, he tried sitting on the floor and crossing his arms, refusing to move until his father - a realtively large man - simply hoisted him up over his should and placed him on the trolley, where they quickly wrestled his wrists down and strapped him down with leather straps on his wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, waist and chest.

And so it was that George was wheeled against his will out of the safety of his house and to the zoo. On the bright side, everyone just walked past and paid him to mind, just like when he had been kidnapped before. Eventually, after failing multiple times to persuade his parents to let him go and getting tired of his mother's overly cheerful comments about the animals, he decided to try to relax and enjoy himself as much as possible. He enjoyed reading the various information boards and asking his parents questions about the different animals.

However, this was not to last. At the giraffe habitat, whilst his mother had nipped off to the toilets, his father chose to leave George to read the information board whilst he went to fetch and ice cream for the family. George was about halfway through reading when he felt the trolley being wheeled away. "Dad, I wasn't finished reading," he said. "Can I just finish before the ice cream?"

No answer.

"Dad? Did you hear me? I want to finish reading the information about the giraffes! Dad? Daaaaaaaaad!?" George could not quite twists properly and get a look at his dad and the sun made it hard to look up. His blood ran cold when he noticed the women's shoes walking just behind him when he looked down, which were not his mother's. "Hey, who are you? Help! Help! I don't know who this person is!"

Everyone around carried on as if nothing was going on. Children played and laughed. Adults smiled and chatted.

"Stranger! Stranger!" George cried. "Call the police! I do not know this person who is taking me away!"

Still nothing.

"FOR GOD'S SAKE, WOULD SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THIS PERSON!!!???" George shouted. "I do NOT want - MMPHH!" His shouts were halted by the rag that was suddenly stuffed into his mouth. Another cloth was tied over it, with a large knot being pulled between his teeth. "MMMPHH!"

One woman briefly made eye contact with George, saying nothing.

"MMMPHHH! MMMPPHHH!" George implored as he looked into her eyes.

She appeared to have a moment of understanding, before her vision was almost pushed away and she resumed watching her own children play.

"MMMMMPPPHHHH!" George implored as he was wheeled past her and out of the zoo entrance.

"Time to sleep," the woman said as she pressed a cloth against his mouth and over his nose.

"MMPH!" George cried as he smelt the familiar smell of choloroform and started to weaken. "MMPH! MMPH! Mmmmmmmmmmppphhh...."

"Mmmmphhh..." George groaned as he awoke. "MMPH!" he shouted as he was suddenly tackled and fell to the ground.

"Let's wrestle!" came a very overenthusiastic voice, which sounded like it belonged to a small boy.

"MPH!" George grunted in annoyance as he tried to get this kid off him. He found that he could not move his arms, which were securely bound behind his back, while his legs were also bound together which made it hard to lever the kid off. Finally, the bandanna in his mouth was reinforced with a few layers of duct tape. On the bright side, he was still wearing the shorts and T-shirt he had been wearing before and the floor of the room was soft which meant it was not painful to fall atop.

"One, two, three! DING DING DING! You're OUT!" the boy said.

"MPH MMPH MMMPHH!" George protested to the boy.

"Hey, my name's Chris!" he said. "I'm eight years old and my mummy said you were going to be my new BFF!"

George awkwardly managed to sit up and look at him. He was small and thin, with short brown hair and freckles on his face. He was a very sweet looking kid. "MMMPHH!?" George reiterated.

"Round 2!" Chris said, suddenly pouncing on George again. "Try to shake me off!" he said as he lay atop George.

"MPH! MMPH!" George grunted as he tried to roll about and twist his way out from under the boy.

"One... Two... Three! DING DING DING! Yooooooou're OUT!" he said again.

"Mpphh..." George sighed. At least this was not painful, just VERY irritating.

"Ok, what should we play next?" Chris said.

"Mphh.." George began.

"WATCH OUT! TICKLE MONSTER!!!" Chris screamed as he launched into a tickle assault on George.

"MMPHH!" George shouted in between muffled laughter as his stomach, sides and armpits were set upon by Chris' nimble fingers. "MMMPHH!" he begged him to stop.

"Ok, he's gone," Chris said, climbing off George and sitting in front of him.

George could see why this kid needed his mum to kidnap all his friends for him.

"We're gonna be best friends forever!" Chris said. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"MPH!" George nodded quickly. This should keep this kid off him.

Soon enough, George found himself still bound and sat on a sofa with Chris cuddling him like a teddy bear, which was very strange given that Chris was smaller than him. He basically leant against George. He was watching the movie, totally mesmersied. George had to admit, it was a decent enough thing to watch, if a little bit silly for his tastes.

That was, until the next scene. It was a tie up scene, where the two kids took turns tying each other up as a game. This gave George an idea. Maybe he could persuade Chris to play this with him. "Mph!" he said, using his head to nudge him.

"What?" Chris said in a sleepy voice.

"Mph mmph!" George said, gesturing towards the TV.

"What? You like this bit?"

"Mmmph!" George shook his head. "Mmmph mmph mmphh mmphh mmppph mpph mmpphh mmphh!" he explained.

"You want to play the tie up game?"

"Mph mmph mph!" George said, nodding frantically.

"Ok, but you're already tied up!" Chris said. "And I don't have anything for you to tie me up with."

"Mph mph mph mph-mph mph!" George said. "Mph mph mph mph mph!"

"Oh yeah! I can untie you and you can use those ropes!" Chris said. "Hold on, let's finish the film and then we can play!"

"Mph-mph," George said, nodding. He did not really want to wait but he needed to keep Chris happy or he likely would not want to play. The rest of the movie felt like a real slog, mostly because George was very impatient to be released. Fortunately, he had been tied up even tighter than this before so he did not feel too stiff or pained by these ropes. They were secure but not too tight.

There was a further delay to George's plan when Chris' mum called him to have his dinner. "Wait here! I'll be back soon and then we can play!" he said. The wait was difficult with nothing for George to do but roll about and try to escape, which was not very effective. Before he could completely lose his mind from boredom, Chris returned. "Okay, let's play!" he said.

"Finally!" George said as he removed his gag.

"Okay, do your worst because I'm VERY good at escaping!" Chris said excitedly.

Somehow, George felt he was bluffing but did not want to risk anything. He had never tied up anyone before, but surely being tied up lots of times would have taught him something, right?

He started off by tying Chris' wrists behind his back, carefully cinching the rope and knotting it off. He had no idea if the knots were any good but they just needed to hold long enough for him to run. He tied a rope around Chris' waist and cinching it around his arms as well to hold them in place, before doing the same above and below his elbows, ensuring his arms were secure but not pulled in any unnatural way. He did not want to hurt this boy. Moving onto his legs, he tied them together at his ankles, above and below his knees and at his thighs. He stepped back and observed his work.

"It feels secure!" Chris said excitedly. "You're good at this," he added, wiggling and wriggling about a bit. "Are you going to gag me?"

"I suppose so," George said. "Can't have you calling for help." The only things he had to hand were the bandannas that had been used on him. There was no tape around. He stuffed the one into Chris' mouth, tied a large knot in the middle of the other and tied it around his head.

"Mmmph! Mmppphhh!" Chris said happily as he tested his bonds.

"Ok!" George said. "I'm going to go to the toilet. See if you can get out before I get back!"

"Mph mph," Chris said, nodding. He started struggling more earnestly.

George stepped out of the playroom and tiptoed through the house. At every doorway, he stopped and slowly peered around to ensure there was no-one else there. There were no signs of the woman who had kidnapped him, which came as a relief. He tiptoed towards the front door and tested it. It was open! Without delay, he stepped through and ran down the street in his socks until he found a landmark he recognised.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

very nice, love how George used his own bondage to his advantage

excited for the next part :>
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter! I wonder if Goerge will be able to return to his home... or maybe he will be grabbed by someone else? :)

alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

:) :) :) :D :D :D

what a bizarre kiddo life.. at least he have a chance for runnaway and now he can trick one of his captors
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Very fun story, but is it my imagination or are George’s parents complete idiots? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Veracity

Post by Veracity »

Very fun story, but is it my imagination or are George’s parents complete idiots? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

@Veracity George has a curse attached to him that makes people around him oblivious to his bondage situations
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you @Vadam117, @Veracity, @alkaid_ and @squirrel for the comments.

I had a lot of fun talking to @Vadam117 to come up with George's next kidnapping. It's going to be a long one so I will split it up into several parts. Here's the first:

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 13: The Beginning

George needed some space. His parents, although they meant well, seemed to be getting caught up in the curse more and more. At first, they had been concerned like normal but - as time had moved on - they seemed to care less and less, as if they were just accepting that George had been kidnapped again. They cared enough to try to prevent it but immediately seemed to shrug their shoulders when it inevitably happened again.

Well, he had had enough. George just wanted to be normal. In their latest bid to prevent his kidnappings, his parents had forbidden him from leaving the house unaccompanied. In no mood to trust their judgement on such matters, George had snuck out with Charlie to go swimming. George figured that going when the pool was busy would make it easy enough to hide by blending in with a crowd.

He wore his sporty swim briefs again and was pleased this time to be able actually to get to swim in them. He was able to relax and blend in for what felt like the first time in a while. Letting his guard down was such a relief.

That was, until he was walking towards the flume and suddenly felt a strong arm wrap around his chest and a familiar smelling rag shoved over his mouth and nose. "MMPH!" he cried in surprise.

No-one seemed to react and continued playing and swimming as if nothing was going on.

George held his breath and tried to flop to the floor. He had enough experience with being surprised like this to avoid immediately panicking. He felt woozy and disoriented but remained conscious. He managed to force his head free from the rag, which fell into the pool next to him. George felt his arms being pulled behind his back and tied together at his wrists, then at his elbows. He struggled to recover his senses. "Ch-Charlie!" he cried. "H-help... me!"

"Shut up! You're in big trouble!" the kidnapper said angrily. He shoved a wad of cloth into George's mouth and tied a cloth over his mouth tightly, holding it in.

"George!" Charlie said as he came over. "There you are! Who's this?"

"I'm Magnus," the kidnapper said. "George's brother," he added quickly. "I was here for a swim until I noticed little George here when he should be at home. Mum and dad are not happy with you, George! You're coming home with me right now!"

"MMPH!" George said, shaking his head. "MMPH MPH MPH MMPPH-MMPHH!"

"Oh..." Charlie said, sounding disappointed. "Ok. Can we go swimming again soon?"

"George'll have to get back to you on that!" Magnus said. He tied George's ankles and knees together and hoisted him over his shoulder so that George's backside was up in the air.

"Ok, send me a text!" Charlie added.

"This naughty boy here won't be using his phone for a little while," Magnus said, patting his backside hard as he spoke.

"MMPHH!" George grunted idignantly.

Magnus carried George off towards the changing rooms, passing by several members of the public as he did so. Not one of them batted an eyelid despite George's protests, which only elicited another hard spank from Magnus and an order to stop using such foul language, further prompting more protests from George. "MMPHH!"

Once in the changing room, George was placed under the shower and held against Magnus whilst he showered off the chlorine from the pool. He quickly rubbed George down with a flannel and ran his hands through George's hair alongside showering himself quickly. George fought to free himself from his strong grip. "MMPHH! MMMPPPH! MMMPPPPH!" he protested and shouted, to the completely uncaring people also changing and showering around him.

"Shut up! You're in big trouble, mister!" Magnus said again and giving him another spank.

Afterwards, he used a towel to dry them both off, making sure to rub George's hair dry and produced his bottle of chloroform in his bag. He soaked the towel and again covered George's face with it, wrapping his head up completely.

"MMPHH!" George cried as he felt his strength gradually go. He shook his head and tried to free it from the towel but Magnus continued to hold the towel tightly to stop him. Eventually, George ran out of fight and lost consciousness.

"In local news, the new La Fleur collection is selling strongly..." the voice of the TV anchor was the first thing George heard.

"Uhhhhhhh..." he sighed. He looked up to see his head was in Magnus' lap. He felt a hand gently stroking his hair. "Hey, wha- MPH!" he was stopped by the same hand clamping over his mouth.

"Shh... Relax, George," Magnus said softly. "I heard that you were free for the taking and I wanted to tie you for myself."

"MPH!?" George grunted, trying to move his hand out of Magnus' grip. He was still tied as before, in his swim briefs with just a couple of extra coils of rope securing him.

"Don't panic," Magnus continued. "I'll only keep you for a few days. You'll be bound, gagged and played with to my heart's content. For the moment, you belong to me." He stood up and walked over to a drawer.

"You- you can't do this!" George protested. "I have to get home!"

"Shhhhhh," Magnus said softly as he returned. He forced a sock into George's mouth.

"MMPHH!" George protested further.

Magnus tied another sock over George's mouth as a cleave gag to hold the first in place and wrapped several layers of duct tape on top down to his chin and just below his nose, sealing the gag in place. "I can't wait to play all sorts of games with you," he said.

"MMMPPHHH!"
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

it was great having the opportunity to kidnap George, thank you again man, can’t wait for the rest of it!
Carelessheal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelessheal »

what sort of fun does he have in store i wonder bet gerorge wished he was wearing more then that .
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Sometimes I really wonder why George leaves his house if he knows that he would be kidnapped and that nothing can prevent it.... But I'm really glad glad he does :twisted:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic