George's Many Kidnappings (various/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Carelesshealer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelesshealer »

Great part someone finally decided he needed to be barefoot 😍
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What a great way to test the clothes :twisted: Fantastic chapter! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you [mention]The slave[/mention], [mention]Carelesshealer[/mention] and [mention]squirrel[/mention] for your positive comments. I've done the next part. I'm afraid poor George isn't going to get much of a break.

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 4 - Part 2

"Mph. Mmph. Mmmmppphhh." George grunted as he fought against his hogtie. He tried twisting his wrists to break the ropes binding them together with no luck. Then he tried to wiggle his arms and twist his shoulders to see if he could produce enough force to widen the ropes a bit. Again, the knots held firm and kept him tightly bound in place.

He decided to try looking around the room again. Maybe there was something in the room that could help him. It looked empty from this angle but maybe there was something behind him. But how to turn around? George tried rocking from side to side in a bid to twist around on his stomach. This was able to rotate him a little bit but he had to bend his torso awkwardly which was uncomfortable. He decided to try rolling onto his side.

Once on his side, George found that he could get one of his hands to touch the floor, which allowed him to push off it in order to rotate himself around. It was hard to judge how far he was turning but he eventually managed to complete a half turn and roll back onto his stomach. "Mmph-mmph!" he said triumphantly. Now he could have a look around this side of the room.

It was not exactly cluttered but there were a few things of note: a few black plastic bags, what looked like some old photographer's lights and tripods, a few rolls of tape and some more coils of rope. "Mmmph..." George sighed. No scissors of sharp-looking things to cut through the ropes. Then it hit him, the black bags looked an awful lot like the ones he had put his own clothes in. Maybe his clothes were among the bags? And if they were, perhaps his phone was still in on of the pockets? Yes! It was worth a look. But how to get there?

After several different attempts, George found that the most efficient method was to wriggle onto his side and try to roll across. It was tricky for him to roll over smoothly, given that he was having to roll over onto his arms and legs, which hurt a little bit and he kept ending up rotating himself as well and had to wriggle back round again. Eventually, he managed to arrive at the pile of bags.

"Mmphhh..." George sighed again. Now there was just the small matter of figuring out how to look inside them. Perhaps if he could just... swing that around a bit... and try to kick one - yes! That did it! The contents of the bags spilled onto the floor. George had managed to kick them awkwardly. If he could do that a couple more times, he might be able to empty the bags completely.

After a couple of minutes, George had managed to spill all the bags' contents onto the floor. He scanned the various items now spilled out over the floor: a few handcuffs of different sizes, electric toothbrushes, some weird rubber balls on leather straps, a few other colourful things of varying shapes and sizes he did not recognise and.. "Mph-mph!" he cried - his trousers! He shuffled up to them as best he could, rolled onto his side and used his hand to feel the pockets. Yes! There was something hard and rectangular in one of them. He had to roll further onto his arm in order to get his hand in the pocket, but he was able to pull the phone out and push it onto the floor away from the rest of the junk.

Ok, before he could phone for help, George needed to do something about the sock in his mouth. He could probably use his tongue to push it out - he just needed to dislodge the other sock holding it in. He tried craning his neck towards his shoulder and pushed his mouth against it to push away the sock. He did not make much progress to begin with. "Mmmphhh..." he sighed after about the tenth failed attempt. Still, he knew it was a good plan. He just had to persevere. Eventually, he felt the sock shift and with two more tries and a muffled, "Mph-mph!" the sock slipped down off his face. The sock in his mouth made it hard to manouvre his tongue in the right way but he soon managed to push the sock out with it.

"Ahhhh..." George sighed with satisfaction. Ok, time for business. George wriggled over to the phone. He dialled the emergency number by lying with his back to it and using the SOS function to avoid unlocking it. Then, he shifted over onto his other side and moved downward to position his head next to it. The operator answered.

"Um, hello," George replied. "Could you help me?"

"Of course we can help, sweetie," the lady said kindly. "Tell me your name, and what is going on; Are you in danger?"

"My name is George. I've been kidnapped and tied up by Mr. La Fleur."

"Mmm hmmm..." the operator said, sounding very bored."

"So... Um... Are you going to send the police?" George asked.

"Look, kid," she replied curtly, "the police are very busy and don't have time to play your game."

"It's not a game!" George protested. "He's tied me up and isn't letting me go! That's kidnapping! It's happened to me before!"

"Oh really now. Who gets kidnapped multiple times? I've got to go now. There are real emergencies I need to assist with." With that, she promptly hung up.

George was stunned. She hadn't believed him! Who would come and resucue him if the police were not coming? He started struggling again. "Come on, rope, break!" he begged. "I've got to get out of here!"

"Oh, you're not going anywhere just yet," La Fleur said as he entered the room. "I'm disappointed in you, George. I had hoped you'd be as enthusiastic about this stress test as I am."

"Mr La Fleur!" George said. "It's not what it looks like!"

"No?" he replied coyly. "It looks like you're trying to phone the police and get me in trouble."

"NO!" George said quickly. He looked around the mess he'd left on the floor. "I... Ummm... I was seeing if I could do anything to help move the stress test along! Yes! That was it."

La Fleur brightened. "Ah, you want to accelerate the stress test? Very well. I suppose it means I can let you go home sooner."

"Umm... Yeah... Great!" George said, trying to mask his fear. He had no idea what La Fleur would do if provoked.

La Fleur walked up to the various bits on the floor and picked up one of the leather straps with a big red ball in the middle of it. "Shall we start the next bit, then?"
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love your imagination it's really amazing
Carelesshealer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelesshealer »

If there’s electric tooth brushes I assume he’s gonna tickle George he’ll need some baby oil too 😂
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This story is fantastic, really good chapter! I love it how noone believes George that he has been kidnapped again :D

BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Ok, thank you for the lovely comments as always. [mention]Carelesshealer[/mention], I liked your baby oil idea! I always appreciate little suggestions like that to give me ideas. Here's the final part of this kidnapping. I've had an idea for the next couple of stories so I'll write Kidnappings 7 and 8 next.

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 4 - Part 3

"Uhh, what's that for?" George asked tentatively, staring wide-eyed at the large red ball.

"Oh, it's very important," La Fleur replied. "It'll keep you nice and under control." He slowly approached George, who started to try to squirm away.

"No, wait... please!" George pleaded as La Fleur knelt down behind him and brought the ball in front of his face. "No! Wait! I'll be - MMMPHHHH!"

"That's good, George!" La Fleur said. "Open your mouth as wide as you can to get it in there."

"MMMPHHHH!" George moaned as the ball was forced in as far as it could go. His mouth was forced to stay open around it, making it impossible to form words. "MMMMMPHHHH! MMMMPHHH! MMPHHHHH!"

"Ok," La Fleur said. "I'll just do a quick sweat check to see how the material is absorbing."

George was helpless to stop La Fleur from touching him all over to see whether he could feel the sweat through the clothes. First, he put is hands on George's legs and the back of his neck to get a baseline. Throughout the ordeal, he protested through this ball gag and twisted his body around to try and avoid his grip. The hogtie meant that he was unable to get very far before La Fleur's other hand caught him and shifted him back onto his front. After that, La Fleur put his hands all over the shirt and shorts, paying particular attention to George's armpits and inner thighs, where the sweat was most likely to accumulate and turning him over onto his back to inspect the fabric. These elicited a couple of embarrassed, "Mmmphs!" from George, although La Fleur mercifully did not touch him in the most sensitive areas.

"Hmmm," La Fleur said in the tone of a scientist. "Slight moisture accumulation in warmer areas but still imperceptible to the eye. The overshirt and shorts are performing well. Time to test the undershirt and shorts."

"MMMPHHH!" George protested as La Fleur's hand went up his sleeves to feel his armpits. "MMPH! MPH!" he giggled as the hands tickled him slightly.

"Oh, I didn't realise you were enjoying this! That's good," La Fleur said happily.

"MMPH!" George objected vociferously. He tried to shuffle away from La Fleur again.

"Oh," he said playfully, "these tight ropes over your chest are making it hard to get my hands in there."

"Mmmphhh...?" George sighed, raising his tone of voice to indicate that he was asking a question.

"No, they'll have to stay," La Fleur said. "I'll just have to work around them."

"MMPH!" George cried as La Fleur put one hand down his collar and the other up from the bottom of the shirt. He jerked his body around to try and get away but all he really achieved has letting La Fleur touch more of his torso. When he was done, it looked like he was considering shoving his hands down George's shorts, before his reconsidered and put them up his legs to feel the compression shorts.

"The undershirt and shorts seem to have absorbed about 50% more moisture, as expected. This will keep the outer shorts and shirt dry for longer."

"MMMPHHHH!" George cried to remind him that he objected to this treatment.

"Ok, time to test the final stage," La Fleur continued. "I'll need to increase moisutre production though."

"Mmmphh?" George asked.

"Make you sweat," he clarified. "I need to speed up how quickly I make you sweat."

"Mph!" George cried. His grunts fell on deaf ears as La Fleur got to work. First, he tightened the hogtie just enough to force George to arch his back slightly saying that the extra strain would produce more sweat. Next, he fished in the bag and pulled out a bottle.

"Baby oil," he said. "You'll understand why shortly." He smeared it on the soles of George's feet before fishing into the bag and pulling out a roll of scotch tape. He grabbed two electric toothbrushes and used the tape to attach them to George's feet, pressing the ends right against his soles.

"Mmmmmphhh..." George whimpered, hoping to get some sympathy.

"Hey, you wanted to end this early," La Fleur said plainly. "Besides, we're not done yet." He said. "I've got a few more toys for you." He grabbed three more toothbrushes and taped them down, one over each nipple and one in the middle of George's stomach, before letting him lie on top of them.

"Mph!" George grunted. The toothbrushes were small, but still uncomfortable to be lying on top of.

"Ok, let's get this party started!" La Fleur said, as he plugged the toothbrushes into an extension lead. "I'll just turn this lead on, and..."

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHH!" George wailed as the toothbrushes whirred into life, forcefully tickling his feet, stomach and nipples. The ones he was lying on top of were espcially forceful due to his weight being on top of them, and the baby oil ensured that he felt every single bristle rubbing against his soles. It was unbearable. "MMMMPPPHHHH!" he looked up at La Fleur, eyes already filling with tears as he pleaded for it to stop.

"No can do, George," La Fleur answered. "I need you to work up a sweat!"

"MMMMMMPPPPHHHHH!" George despaired. He fought hard against the ropes holding him. He tried to twist and flex as best he could but his arms remained firmly held in place and his legs did not budge. He fell onto his side, which relieved the pressure on his front somewhat, although not enough to make it tolerable. "MMMPHHH!" he cried again, looking up at La Fleur who was sitting on the ground scribbling notes into a little notebook.

"Mmmm?" he asked, looking up from his notes. "Oh, you're drooling! Those gags will do that to you if you keep trying to talk. Hold on. We can't have that affecting the moisture tests." He grabbed a cloth and wiped it around George's mouth to dry it out, before grabbing a small sponge. Using duct tape, he held the sponge against George's mouth and wrapped tape around his head on top of it to keep it in place. He wrapped the tape around several times, sealing in both the ball gag and the sponge, and even went under George's chin to keep the sponge from shifting. "There," he said. "That'll stop you from getting excess moisture on your clothes."

"Mmmmmmmpppppphhhh!" George cried, even more quietly than before. The ball gag alone had not silenced him much but the tape combined with the sponge trapped more sound inside it. His jaw was already starting to ache from being held open for so long but the gag was forced slightly further inside, just forcing it open a little more than before. Desperate, he tried to remove the gag by rubbing his mouth on the floor but the sheer amount of tape kept it in place. He could feel the tears forming in his eyes but tried his best to hold them in place lest he end up with sponges over his eyes.

All the while, La Fleur continued monitoring him and making notes. Occasionally, he got a bit closer to inspect the fabric but he remined stone faced when George tried to make eye contact. Eventually, he unplugged the toothbrushes.

"Mmmmphhh... Mmmpphhh... Mmmmpphhhh..." George sighed. He fell back onto his stomach. He had no idea how long he had been suffering for - it felt like years. The ache in his jaw had gone away from sheer lack of relief. "MMMPPPHHH!??" he cried again as La Fleur repeated his routine of feeling for sweat on both the shorts and shirt and the under clothes.

"After moderate activity, moisture levels have increased but remain below the previous designs. This is good."

Moderate activity!? George was not impressed. "MMPPPHHH!" he grunted to register his displeasure. If that was moderate, George did not want to know what La Fleur considered high.

"Proceeding with next stage of experiment - high intensity activity for maximum persperation."

"MMMPHH!?" George protested. He shook his head wildly.

La Fleur was unmoved. He grabbed some more rope and knelt down next to George. First, he undid the ropes tying George's arms to his torso and gently helped George to move them again.

"Mmpphhh..." George sighed, relieved for the return of some movement. "MMMPHHH!?" He suddenly cried again when he felt La Fleur started to push his elbows together.

"Gotta find the right amount of pressure..." La Fleur said to himself. Once he was satisfied that George's arms weren't going to be harmed, he was able to push his elbows together so they were nearly touching, and tied them together tightly. He then tied the rope around his chest again and cinched it between his arms and his back to keep him from moving his arms at all.

George could immediately tell this was worse than before. His arms were not hurting, but he knew they would start to feel the strain before too long. "MMMPPPHHH!" he shouted.

La Fleur ignored him and temporarily untied the hogtie, before immediately retying it even tighter, forcing George to arch his back slightly. Then, he tied a blindfold around his eyes, before attaching another length of rope to it and tying that to his ankles, forcing George to keep his head up.

"Mmmmppphhhh...." George whined. This additional rope forced him to keep his muscles strained. At least La Fleur had not used the sponges again.

"This should speed up persperation rates," La Fleur said. "Now to wait for moisture levels to reach 100%."

"MMMPPPHHH!" George cried. How long would that take? What were the 'moisture levels now? He did not have too much time to ponder as La Fleur suddenly turned on the toothbrushes again. "MMMMMMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHH!" George squealed at the surprising return of the tickling pressure. His nipples felt especially sore underneath the shirt, which only made it worse.

"40%," La Fleur said plainly. "Let's begin the high intensity activity." He suddenly launched himself at George and began tickling him mercilessly.

"MMMMMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHH!!!" George screamed. He thrashed hard to try and escape from La Fleur's clutches but the extra tight hogtie made it even harder. Time seemed to pass at a snail's pace. "MMPH MMPPH MMMPH MMMPPHH!" he laughed and pleaded at the same time, struggling for breath throughout.

Before George could pass out, La Fleur stopped everything and turned off the toothbrushes. "50%," he said.

"Mmmmppphhhh..." George sighed, catching his breath. This was a nightmare. Everything ached now. He did his best to stay calm.

Before too much longer, La Fleur restarted the whole process. This continued on and off every 10% that La Fleur registered. There was no way of knowing how he was measuring this but he seemed pretty certain. He gave George just enough time to catch his breath before restarting proceedings. By the time he finally reached 100%, tears were streaming down George's face, even under the blindfold, his heart was beating hard and his jaw was aching again from all the forced gagged laughter.

"And 100%," La Fleur said, turning off the toothbrushes for the final time. "That took 50% longer than the next leading brand. These sportsclothes are perfect for the market!"

"MMMMPPPPHHHH!" George cried. Maybe La Fleur would let him go now.

"Let's just do a quick durability test. See how much strain the fabric can take before it rips."

"Mmmpphh?" George questioned.

La Fleur gave the shirt's collar a quick tug. "The fabric has endured very well so far," he said. He gave the shirt a harder tug, then a harder on, and a harder one.

"MMPHH!" George grunted indignantly with each tug.

La Fleur kept increasing the pressure until the shirt eventually ripped. "Good. These will not rip accidentally." He pulled the shirt off George, leaving him in the undershirt. He repeated the process with the shorts, leaving George in the thermal undergarments.

"Mmmmmpppphhhhh..." George groaned. He just wanted this to be over now.

La Fleur looked at him for a moment. "Ok, then. We're done here!" he said cheerfully. "Thank you so much for your help!"

"Mmmmpphhhh...." George sighed again.

"Right," La Fleur said, "I'll leave these scissors here so you can cut yourself loose." He put the scissors on the ground at the other end of the room. "Your clothes are in the bag where you left them. I won't stay because I can see that you left your underwear in the bag too! I'll give you some privacy. Feel free to let yourself out through the back when you're ready. I'll call on you again next time I need some help modelling a new look!"

"MMPHHH!" George said. "MMMMPHHH! MMPHH MMMPPHH MMMPPPHHH!" He tried shuffling towards the scissors to make his point clear, but La Fleur had already left the room. "MMMPPPPHHH!" he shouted after him. Great. George would be able to get himself out... probably. Although the worst of it was over, this was going to be a long night yet.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

That's quite a predicament that George has been left in! I'm really enjoying this series. It's nice to see the variety of creative situations you can put the poor boy through. Looking forward to Kidnappings 7 and 8. Wonder if you're planning on delivering on the "various" kidnappers any time soon. Regardless of whether or not you do, I'm looking forward to more.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

How about a female kidnapper, making this an F/m story, or partly F/m
Carelesshealer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelesshealer »

Loved the story and I’m happy you used my idea 💡 hope next time he gets kidnapped his kidnapper doesn’t have a thing for boys feet 😏😂
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

really love all the stories you wrote here, poor George though, such an unlucky kid

I liked the parts where he was carried around in broad daylight, just seeing the victim squirm while having nobody do anything about it is exciting to read ngl
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you once again for the lovely comments. I'm just posting a quick preview of the next kidnapping. I'll have it written up properly in the next couple of days. Let me know if you have any suggestions or there's something you want to see. It may inspire me whilst I'm writing, although I make no promises. Hope you enjoy:

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 7 - Preview

Having been kidnapped three times in the past year alone, George was thoroughly paranoid about travelling alone. In an effort to avoid any sudden kidnappings, he had started walking home from school with his friend Charlie. Now that he had turned 9 and moved up to the next class, he was allowed to do so. His parents had always let him walk about town on his own but school had only just started letting him - something about legal liability his new teacher, Mr. Biggs, had told him.

At any rate, George liked walking with Charlie. He was ver funny to talk to and had even advised George on his latest haircut, which made him feel just a bit more mature. The other added benefit was that Charlie's parents were rich and would be more than happy to come to his rescue were anything to happen to them whilst they walked home. In the past few weeks, it seemed to have worked!

Of course, George would soon find out the hard way that nothing could last forever, including the idea that he was safe from being kidnapped again. In fact, he found out pretty much immediately when a black, windowless van screeched to a halt infront of them and the side door burst open to reveal a number of people in black masks and clothes, along with a dog, which immediately jumped out and began menacing the boys, running behind them to block their escape.

"Grab the rich boy!" a gruff voice rang out from the van. "He's the one with the gold chain!"

'Oh no,' George thought. They were here for Charlie! Then another thought came to mind, 'Oh no! Charlie gave me a gold chain a week ago and I've been wearing it every day since!' This thought hit him as two of the people grabbed him from behind and started dragging him towards to van.

"NO!" Charlie shouted. "Leave us alone!" He met George's eyes. George could see the sheer terror in them, a bit like someone getting kidnapped for the first time. If he weren't pumped full of adrenaline he might have a snappy comment to make about it.

"Charlie!" George shouted. The group was holding Charlie back, but did not seem to be dragging him into the van. He fought to try and break free to get to him.

"I... I..." Charlie stammered. He was looking at the people holding him as they exchanged glances. Suddenly, an idea came to him out of his instinct of self-preservation. "YES!" he shouted. "Keep screaming your name, Charlie! Maybe someone will hear!"

"What!?" George cried, as he was pulled into the van. He had enough strength to force his head out again. "CHARLIE!"

"Yes, you are Charlie and they are kidnapping you!" Charlie shouted. "Can't someone help!?"

"Let's go!" one of the people said. "We don't need them both! Come, Vengeance!" The dog bounded back into the van at that point.

"No!" George cried. "CHARLIE!"

"YES!" Charlie shouted as he was pushed to the ground and the others ran towards the van. "Just keep yelling your name because you are Charlie!"

George got out one last, "Charlie!" before the door slammed closed. A rag was shoved over his face and held down tightly. His vision started to blur before everything went black.

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

This is such a good idea, and the ways in which the curse keeps foiling George are very inventive and funny. Well, probably not to him.
Carelesshealer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelesshealer »

Wow poor George is in for a rough ride will he wake up without his shoes and socks and bound 😂😂😂😂. Absolutely love your stories. Yes I like feet that’s what I hope for 😂
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

excited for the new part 👀
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

poor george... being betrayed by his friend... that not fair...

i cant imagine how pissed the kidnapper going to be when discovered they catched the wrong target :lol: :lol: :lol:
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Thank you again for the lovely comments. Here is the complete kidnapping story. I've included the preview posted above so just skip to the *** if you don't want to read it again.

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 7

Having been kidnapped three times in the past year alone, George was thoroughly paranoid about travelling alone. In an effort to avoid any sudden kidnappings, he had started walking home from school with his friend Charlie. Now that he had turned nine and moved up to the next class, he was allowed to do so. His parents had always let him walk about town on his own but school had only just started letting him - something about legal liability his new teacher, Mr. Biggs, had told him.

At any rate, George liked walking with Charlie. He was very funny to talk to and had even advised George on his latest haircut, which made him feel just a bit more mature. The other added benefit was that Charlie's parents were rich and would be more than happy to come to his rescue were anything to happen to them whilst they walked home. In the past few weeks, it seemed to have worked!

Of course, George would soon find out the hard way that nothing could last forever, including the idea that he was safe from being kidnapped again. In fact, he found out pretty much immediately when a black, windowless van screeched to a halt infront of them and the side door burst open to reveal a number of people in black masks and clothes, along with a dog, which immediately jumped out and began menacing the boys, running behind them to block their escape.

"Grab the rich boy!" a gruff voice rang out from the van. "He's the one with the gold chain!"

'Oh no,' George thought. They were here for Charlie! Then another thought came to mind, 'Oh no! Charlie gave me a gold chain a week ago and I've been wearing it every day since!' This thought hit him as two of the people grabbed him from behind and started dragging him towards to van.

"NO!" Charlie shouted. "Leave us alone!" He met George's eyes. George could see the sheer terror in them, a bit like someone getting kidnapped for the first time. If he weren't pumped full of adrenaline he might have a snappy comment to make about it.

"Charlie!" George shouted. The group was holding Charlie back, but did not seem to be dragging him into the van. He fought to try and break free to get to him.

"I... I..." Charlie stammered. He was looking at the people holding him as they exchanged glances. Suddenly, an idea came to him out of his instinct of self-preservation. "YES!" he shouted. "Keep screaming your name, Charlie! Maybe someone will hear!"

"What!?" George cried, as he was pulled into the van. He had enough strength to force his head out again. "CHARLIE!"

"Yes, you are Charlie and they are kidnapping you!" Charlie shouted. "Can't someone help!?"

"Let's go!" one of the people said. "We don't need them both! Come, Vengeance!" The dog bounded back into the van at that point.

"No!" George cried. "CHARLIE!"

"YES!" Charlie shouted as he was pushed to the ground and the others ran towards the van. "Just keep yelling your name because you are Charlie!"

George got out one last, "Charlie!" before the door slammed closed. A rag was shoved over his face and held down tightly. His vision started to blur before everything went black.

George groaned. His head felt groggy. It took a moment for him to remember what had happened. Bloody curse. Alright, how was he tied up this time? He couldn't feel a blindfold, but chose to keep his eyes closed for this part. Let's see... He was sat on a chair. His hands were tied behind the back of the chair and - yep - his arms had also been tied to the chair and to his torso. Legs? Tied to the corresponding chair legs. It was nice not to have them tied together all the time; it always got very hot when he was left like that for too. He could not stand at all - a rope was wrapped around the seat to keep his lap tied down. Gag? Check. He could feel something soft and wet inside his mouth, making it hard to form words. The tape was a bit different. It was not wrapped around his head, but it felt like it was conforming to the shape of his mouth. And it was very well stuck down.

Anything else of note? Oh, it felt like his feet were bare. Rude. What was the point of that? He did not feel cold at all so that probably meant he was still wearing his clothes. Ok, there was no sense delaying this any further. He would have to 'wake up' and look around the room. No doubt his kidnappers were waiting for that. He stayed quiet to scan his surroundings. The first thing he saw was the dog sat right in front of the chair, guarding him. What was its name again? Vengeance? Stupid name. If George were a little older and more well read, he would have used the phrase nominative determinism. However, he was only nine so instead he wondered if he could get his own dog. He would give it a much cooler name, like Spike... or Spot... or... umm... Cassandra?

He had let his mind wander again! Check your surroundings, George! He could not be too hard on himself, though. This whole kidnapping thing was getting rather dull. He continued looking around. He could see a group of people in the far corner but it was dark and hard to make out how many there were. He could hear a couple of distinct voices. A fairly indistinct male voice and a woman's voice. The room he was in was empty and plain. Great. Not that his situation would be any better if he were being held in a luxury apartment. The police would simply ignore him anyway if he tried to call them.

"He's awake," the woman suddenly said, jolting George back into the room before his mind wandered again... again.

George decided he should at least try to look scared and confused. He had no idea how sadistic these criminals could be so he'd better not give them reason to make this any worse. "MMMPHHH!" he cried out to them. He made a show of struggling against his ropes and trying to escape from the chair.

"Ah, Charlie," the woman said. "I'm glad you could join us."

"Mmmphh mmph mmph-mmph," George insisted.

"I suppose you're wondering what we want with you," the man said.

"Mmmph," George said.

"It's simple really," said another man as he stepped into the light, "money. Plain and simple."

The woman continued, "We just need you to sit tight and look all kidnapped whilst we contact your parents. They will pay us lots of money to release you and then you can go home. How does that sound?"

"Mmmph mmph-mmphh mphh mmmppph; mmphh mmph mmphh!" George replied. Wow that tape really was sticky. His lips were still well and truly stuck together.

"So sit tight and we'll just contact your parents now," the woman continued. She seemed to be speaking kindly - well, as kindly as one could when you had KIDNAPPED SOMEONE.

"Sit there and look pretty," one of the men said, ruffling George's hair.

"MMPHH!" he grunted and pulled away. George hated it when strangers ruffled his hair like that. He could barely tell these guys apart as it was, what with them wearing the same black clothes and masks.

Another man pulled out a phone and made a call. "Yes... Am I speaking to Charlie's parents..." he was trying to sound menancing by putton on a deep voice. "Do you know where your son is? What!? How can that be? Who's this then!?" he thrust the phone towards George's face.

"Mmmphh..." George sighed. He was looking at Charlie's mum on a video call.

"Oh, hi, George!" she said, suddenly perking up and smiling. "Are you having a nice time staying with these people?"

"MMMPPPPHHHH!" George said, trying to emphasise the whole I-HAVE-BEEN-KIDNAPPED-AND-TIED-UP-thing.

"That's nice, dear. Do you want to speak to Charlie?"

"MMMMPHHHH!?" George shouted, flabbergasted.

"Charlie!" she called. "It's George on video call. Come and say hello!"

"Oh, hi, George," Charlie said sheepishly. "Sorry about the mix-up earlier. I panicked a bit."

"Mmmphhh," George said sarcastically.

"Anyway," Charlie continued. "I told your mum what happened. I get it if you don't want to be my friend anymore." He looked strangely sad at this moment.

"Mmmphh," George tried his best to huff. He did not have time to sort this out. He was in need of rescue. Wait. Did Charlie say he'd told his mum? "Mmmphh mmpph-mph," he said kindly. Mum would know who to contact.

"Thanks, buddy," Charlie said, grinning. "I'll get you your own cool chain like mine so it doesn't happen again."

"Ok, ok," the man holding the phone said. "I've heard enough. You'd better watch out, kid, 'cause we're coming for you soon!" he hung up quickly.

The kidnappers stood there, exchanging stunned glances. Eventually one of them said, "What do we do now?"

"Did you hear this one's name?" the woman said. "George. Isn't he the one we heard about on The Network?"

"Mmmphh Mmmph-mmph?" George asked. He did not like the sound of that.

"Not important," another man said. "Does that mean we can't even get a ransom for him?"

"No," said the first man... or was it the second?

"What do we do then? We can't really do anything with him. It just seems petty to kill him."

"We could just leave him here. Makes no difference to us. No-one will believe him if he tries to tell on us,"

"MMMPHHH!?" George cried indignantly.

"Well then, it's decided," said the woman. "Good luck, George, we'll get out of your hair."

The man ruffled George's hair again. George could swear he was doing this just to annoy him. "Vengeance, come," he said. With that, they all filtered out of the room and George heard their van start and drive off.

"Mmmmmppphhh," George sighed. That settled it. Vengeance is a terrible name for a dog. It might work to scare someone but is just out of place in normal life. Imagine asking him to play fetch or go on walkies. Oh yes, and George was definitely cursed. There was no way this was just bad luck. Still, if Charlie had indeed told his mum, then that should mean someone was coming for him... eventually.

In the meantime, George tested out his bonds to see if he could free himself. He decided not to waste his energy on trying to escape if he was going to get out soon. That being said, Mr. X. would want to know details about the kidnapping. How many guys were there. At least three and one woman, plus a dog. What breed was he? George had no idea. He was big and growly. He was going to get a telling off for that. After last time, Mr. X. had told him to remember these details.

"Having a sleepover?" came a familiar voice after another half hour or so.

"Mmmphhh!" George said happily.

"You're ok, kid," Mr. X. said, ruffling his hair playfully.

George giggled. Mr. X. removed the tape.

"Microfoam," he said. "These guys knew what they were doing.

George spat out the rag in his mouth. "You only missed them by about half an hour. They've gone after Charlie."

"The police will be interested in that," Mr. X. said. "Charlie will be fine. Let's focus on getting you back to where you belong."

"Ok," George said. "But I can tell the police who kidnapped me so they know who to look for. It might help them catch them before they get to Charlie."

"Won't help," Mr. X. said. "Just tell me when you get home and I'll keep a lookout for them."

George did not feel reassured as Mr. X. untied him. He had not found any of his previous kidnappers. Mr. La Fleur was still running his shop and saying hello like nothing had happened a year ago. What would happen if these kidnappers saw him again? Somehow, George knew that this was not over and feared that this curse was going to claim Charlie as its next victim.
Carelesshealer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelesshealer »

I love your stories and I’m glad your making him barefoot😂😍. With his curse he better hope he’s next kidnapper isn’t a foot or tickle freak like me 😂😂😂😂
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

It was known that the kidnappers were going to end pissed of because they catched the wrong target

anyway, lil george is safe and can return home
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Love the story so far, hope there’s more soon!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I really love this story! But here is a thought: wouldn't it be easier for George's Dad to keep him bound and gagged at home? His family could save so much money as they wouldn't need to pay the ransomes :D

BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Ok, I got around to it at last! Sorry for the long absence. I need to build this into my routine really. That might help. Enjoy the next kidnapping:

George's Many Kidnappings: Number 8

It had been some time since George's run-in with that gang who mistook him for his friend Charlie and kidnapped him by mistake. He had not heard from Charlie directly since, apart from some vague text messages every now and then which said things like, 'U don't need 2 worry,' or, 'I'm fine bruv,' or, 'I'll see you when the ransom's paid,' followed by, 'Wait... did I send that? I meant when I'm free...dude.' They seemed more like someone trying to sound like a kid than something Charlie would actually write, which worried George somewhat. Had they got to him?

George did not have much time to dwell on that, mind you. He remained very much on the lookout for any signs that could help Mr. X. track them down. He had not been too impressed with George when all he could tell him was that the gang had a large dog which responded to the name Vengeance. This narrowed the search down somewhat on the dog front but was not exactly helpful when searching for the accompanying humans, especially when George did not know exactly how many people there had been, making it hard to know when they all had been stopped.

Still, he felt much safer since Mr. X. had gifted him with a panic button. He need only press it and it would alert him to the danger. This was linked to an app on his phone - rather unsubtly called GEORGE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU DID YOU GET KIDNAPPED AGAIN which would track his location data. This was not much use at school, where he was not allowed to bring his phone but would at least help him when he was out and about.

Well, at least it would have been helpful in most situations. As George was soon to learn, it was not going to be much use in situations where he needed to keep his belongings in a locker, like when he went swimming the following Saturday. He felt pretty comfortable, since there would be lifeguards and lots of other people about. He told his mum he would be happy to cycle there on his own in fact. After changing, he stored his belongings in the locker and started heading down the corridor to the pool.

This was the first time he had been swimming since his ninth birthday and he was excited to try out his new swimming trunks. They were a proper sports pair from Adidas, which would help him swim even faster. He could not wait to see the effect.

However, he was distracted by the figure of another boy near the end of the corridor. He had not seen him in the changing room. As he got closer, he started to recognise him. Those Adidas swim briefs that had made him want his own, the light hair - CHARLIE!

"CHARLIE!" George called out. The boy did not seem to react and started walking around the corner towards the old changing rooms. "CHARLIE! WAIT!" George called after him. He found himself breaking into a run. Why was he leading him this way? The pool was the other way. The old changing rooms were still closed for renovation. Also, why was Charlie ignoring him? "Charlie! It's me! Are you ok?" Maybe he was worried about having thrown him under the bus before. "Charlie! I'm not at you for what happened! You don't need to worry! You were scared! I understand! CHARLIE! Just stop running!" Charlie ran through the door to the changing room, ignoring the obvious sign saying, 'DO NOT ENTER.'

George stopped. Why had Charlie run into there? Had he not seen the big sign telling him not to go in there? Why did nobody seem to follow basic rules in this society, like don't kidnap young boys, or don't hold young boys hostage against their will, or don't perform scientific tests on young boys, or - here is a pretty important one - rescue young boys when they're in distress instead of sitting on your backsides and claiming he's fine? "You know what, sign?" George said. "I want to see my friend and if no-one else in this stupid world follows the rules and nothing goes wrong for them, then I'm going to do the same!" He stepped through the door.

Stepping into the boys' changing room, George at last was able to see the boy up close. It was Charlie! George couldn't help himself, running up to him and throwing his arms around him. "Charlie!" he said. "I was so worried! I thought you'd been kidnapped by those horrible people!"

"I..." Charlie said. "I... I'm sorry."

"It's fine," George said. "I'd have wanted to do the same thing. I just want my friend back."

"I'm sorry," Charlie said again. He was stood very stiffly and only hugging him back very tentatively.

"What's wrong - MMPHH!?" George had been too distracted to notice the people creeping up behind him.

"QUICK!" came a familiar voice. "Let's get them tied up!" It was the same gang member who had held that video call with Charlie's mum before. "Since you missed your friend so much, we've got a little surprise for you!" he sneered.

"MPH!" George grunted as another goon grabbed Charlie, who offered no resistance and instead just looked down at his feet. The two of them were forced right up against each other, where their arms were forced around the other in a tight hug before their wrists were tied together, making it impossible for them to stop hugging the other.

"There you go," said the voice belonging to the woman from before. "We knew you missed each other. Now you can be together forever." Their arms were further bound to each other's and rope was wrapped around them both at chest and waist level, making it impossible for them to pull apart at all. Then, rope was tied to each of their wrists and threaded through their legs and tied to the other's waist as tightly as possible, meaning that they would pull the rope up into a wedgie if they tried to move their wrists at all.

"Why are you doing this?" George asked. "What did we ever do to you?"

"That's quite simple," said the man who appeared to be the leader. "We want money, which Charlie's parents can provide. We also don't want to get arrested and we found out since we left you behind that the police tend to leave your kidnappers alone."

"What? I don't know what you're talking about!" George insisted.

"You can't talk your way out of this," the man said, as he pulled out a gag.

George did not recognise it. He'd seen plenty of gags already but this was new. It seemed to have two sets of straps and a rubber bit on each side. "W-wait," he stammered as he realised what this meant. "No, no, n-MMPH!" he cried as the rubber bit filled his mouth and the strap was tightened behind his head.

"Mmmphh," Charlie sighed as the other bit was placed in his mouth and the strap tigthened, forcing his mouth right up against George's. If it weren't for the leather piece in the middle which fit snugly in the middle, their mouths would be touching.

"MMMPHHH!" George cried again. "MMPH MMPH MMPH!"

The man laughed as he started to tie their legs together, binding them together and to each other at the ankles, above and below the knees and at the thighs. "Help me get them in the locker!" he snaps. After a bit of huffing and puffing and a lot of resistance from George, they managed to get the boys into a locker.

"I've told his parents where to leave the ransom money. Let's go," the woman said.

"Have fun in there, boys," the leader sneered. "Maybe the police will come and get you, or maybe not!" He laughed and slammed the locker closed.

"MMMMPPPHHH!" both boys cried in protest. They made eye contact. Charlie's eyes were filled with tears of shame, embarrassment and guilt.

Unable to move his head at all, George's only option to comfort him was to squeeze his arms as tightly but gently as he could.

Charlie sniffed a few times as he calmed down. He hugged George back. "Mmph mph-mmph," he tried to say.

"Mmph mmph-mmph," George accepted his apology. They were stuck together now. Not a lot of point in holding a grudge. Besides, he still cared about Charlie and was glad he was unhurt, even if this situation was not exactly what you would call good news.

Time passed by extremely slowly. The ropes were not too uncomfortable, just tight. Apart from the rope between their legs, which made them very reluctant to try and free themselves. Occasionally, they heard loud chatter and footsteps as people entered and left the pool. The boys tried their best to shout and call for help but they were unable to get their voices heard, even when the corridor was relatively quiet.

They heard the final public swimmers leaving eventually, again not hearing their screams and shouts from behind the gag. "MMMPHHH!" Charlie especially was not used to this sort of wait, which challenged George to keep him from panicking and thereby giving him a very uncomfortable wedgie. He breathed very deeply, letting his chest puff out and in slowly and gently, allowing Charlie to feel his breathing and mirror him.

There was some hope when they heard the cleaners mopping the floor of the corridor outside. Sadly, they did not enter the changing room as it was still under renovation and they could not shout loudly enough. As everything went dark and quiet, George started to prepare himself to be stuck overnight. If only his panic button weren't still locked in that locker!

"Suddenly, out of the dark, there came a voice. "Charlie! Charlie! It's the police! Are you there?"

"MMPHHH! MMMPHHH! MMMMMPPPPPHHHH!" Charlie shouted as best he could.

"MMPH! MMMMPPH!" George joined in.

The door of the locker flung open. "He's in here!" a woman officer shouted. Several officers came in and helped lift the boys out of the locker, gently putting them on the ground. "Let's get him untied. Keep still, honey. They used a small knife to cut through the ropes and gradually freed Charlie. They undid the gag and pulled it out.

"I wanna go home now!" Charlie said, finally starting to cry.

"It's ok, honey," the woman said kindly.

"Umm," George said. "Are you going to untie me as well?"

The woman looked at him bemused for a moment, before suddenly coming to a realisation. She pulled out her radio. "Hey, chief, you know those nice people we picked up at the ransom site. They were telling the truth about playing a game. You can let them go. Yeah? Yeah, George is here. Must've roped Charlie into his game. Poor boy's had a tough few days. Yeah, I'll speak to him about not dragging his friends in."

"WHAT!?" George shouted.

"Calm down," the woman said. "You just need to know that you can play whatever games you like. Just be aware that your friends might not be as adventurous as you."

"GAMES!?" George shouted again.

"Yeah, I was kidnapped!" Charlie said. "Oh wait," he thought aloud. "Maybe it was a game."

George sighed and put his forehead on Charlie's shoulder. He started gently banging his head.

The police finished freeing Charlie and separated the two from their hug. "What should we do with George?" another officer said.

"Tie his arms behind his back, re-gag him and let him finish his game alone," the woman said. "Chief's orders."

"You can't be serious!" George shouted as the police started binding his wrists behind his back with the leftover rope from Charlie. They tied his arms to his body by tying a rope around his waist and chest, immobilising his arms. They found a roll of white pvc tape on the floor and a clean cloth nearby, which they stuffed into his mouth and covered with layers of the tape, which clung to George's face tightly. "MMPPPH!?" he exclaimed, shocked.

"Ok, let's go, Charlie," the police said as they wrapped a blanked over his shoulders and took him outside.

"See you at school later, George!" Charlie said. "Enjoy the rest of you kidnapping game!"

"MMPHH! MMMMPPPHHH! MMMPPPPHHH!" George started thrashing about and rolling all across the floor. He could just about fathom the curse stopping the police from helping, but actively tying him up again? And why did Charlie seem to forget he'd been kidnapped? It just didn't add up. His only hope was that someone would tell his parents or Mr. X. where he was. He started shuffling and rolling his way like a worm towards the other changing rooms. If he was lucky, he'd be able to reach the panic button in his locker. That was a big if.

"MMMMMPPPPPPHHHHH!"
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

i love a lot this comical, hilarius and kidna bizarre story...

poor george!!! :D :D :D :D
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

doesn’t matter how long I gotta wait, always nice seeing this in my notifs

amazing story!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

George's curse get worse and worse if the police officers tie him up instead of rescuing him.... Greast work, as always! :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic