The Rope Bunny (m+f+/f+) *Story Complete* *More Bunny Action in the Adult section*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Rope Bunny (m+f+/f+) *Story Complete* *More Bunny Action in the Adult section*

Post by RopeBunny »

Some time ago, during a private message exchange I was asked, jokingly I suppose.

'What does a Rope Bunny do?'

Well. Sometimes people say a thing, and without meaning to they plant a seed. For a story.

And, it took awhile, but, here is my answer.

Enjoy :D
Last edited by RopeBunny 8 months ago, edited 25 times in total.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Prologue.
Kayley.

"Kayley!"

Accompanied by several bangs, hard enough to shake my bedroom door inside the frame.

"Come on." Another bang. She could open the door, it isn't locked, but, banging is what Mum does. "You're going to be late for school."

A pause, I fight free of the covers, tangled around me like a constrictor.

"Again."

I can, I swear, hear the shake of Mum's head. Disapproval at my lack of basic timekeeping, something, according to her, that I've let slide since turning fourteen almost two years ago.

And. "It isn't my fault." Mumbling, an old argument, one she's grown tired of hearing even if it is true.

Not that I can prove it. Not to her satisfaction anyway.

But.

"Ha." Without humour, staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, noting the still bloodshot eyes.

"Where do you go?" Brushing my teeth, spitting. Musing. "Who are you?"
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

From a thread on the message board r/realmyths

21/03 1337
greeneyesblackhair:
So. Come on, no bullshit. Real answers only please, let's all science the crap out of this one.

Has anyone here actually seen her?????

-------

10/04 2058
just_saying_jack:
Sure. I have....

In my dreams lol.

-------

18/04 0912
Squirtle420squad:
Isn't there. Like. A ritual? A procedure to follow, rules and shit, if you want to call her?

That's what I heard.

-------

19/04 1401
greeneyesblackhair:
Ritual? lol

Procedure, yes, but I don't think (anyone?) we're talking witchcraft here. Not sure.

I do know that, if you want her to pay a visit, you gotta ask real nicely lol

-------

19/04 2200
therealpinklady:
The mirror? Right?

-------

25/04 1840
Thunder2250cloud:
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary
Bloody Mary
Bloo....

Boo.
lol

-------

01/05 1550
Squirtle420squad:
Dick lol

-------

03/05 0415
Squirtle420squad:
I heard the mirror too. But I don't think that's all of it?

-------

10/05 1238
greeneyesblackhair:
Definitely a mirror.

But.

Where? And why? And when? And, what else, if anything?

And (come on, anybody?) more importantly, does it really happen like I've heard?

-------

22/05 1718
MyOtherCarsAnXWing:
I'll let you know tomorrow....

Kidding lol

-------

01/07 1451
waffles4dinner:
Heard some other girls talking, behind me in class.

Heard the name.

But then, worst luck lol, fucking teacher picks that moment to, finally, turn up for lesson.

Only twenty minutes late lol

-------

31/08 0531
Spongebex_shortskirt:
Seriously?

Nobody?

-------

14/11 1010
attack_my_castle:
Bumping this.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Sophia.

"Gggfffhhhh mmmfffgggg."
"Yes. Well." Smiling. "I'm here now, so." Waved finger towards my cleave gagged mouth. "You can take that off."

She's here.

Actually.

Really.

For real here.

And she looks. Is. Black. Head to toe. Which is unexpected and yet expected too, since nothing online seemed able to agree on a colour, aside from the fact that she's always just one shade, so not blah this but another part something else, just, all over the same.

White skin though. Small hands and a young girls face, curling blonde hair tumbling out either side of a midnight hood, which is the most roomy part of her not tight but in no way loose fitting costume.

If it's a costume?

Whatever it is, there's a deep v at the front, more pale skin, a plunging but narrowing opening, a strong hint at a bigger chest then I've so far managed to grow.

Or Ella.

Speaking of which.

"Who's your friend?" Voice quiet, barely above a whisper as she surveys the room. Giving Ella, still wearing her own gag, unable to remove it since. Well.

One of us had to be tied up first.

She gives Ella, my friend, a cheeky wave.

"Ella." Whispering back. Quiet, because it's either very late or very early depending on how you view these things. Which means my parents are asleep just across the hall.

"You're real." I breathe out, still having some trouble believing my eyes, still amazed we got everything right. That it worked.

Both Ella and me exchanging wide eyed glances, looking from each other to.

"Ta dah." Amused, still quiet, The Rope Bunny strikes a pose, one leg slightly bent, hands on hips.

Grin full of humour.

And my room, the floor, already lost to smoke like some kind of swamp. Wafting, puddling beside the closed door, and I hope. Hope. It isn't leaking through.

"So." Suddenly- and I swear I'd been watching, staring, at her -stood opposite, separated by my double bed.

She leans forwards, long pointed ears atop her hood flopping towards me, reaching down with one hand to tickle Ella's bare feet. Making my friend wriggle and grunt out a serious of muffled laughs around the scarf I wedged and tied into her mouth, whilst beneath her slightly too tight tee Ella's breasts bounce and wobble.

Tearing my eyes away, embarrassed at liking the display, my gaze falls. Literally. Straight into the shadowed depths of the Bunny's cleavage, which, it feels, is pointed right at me.

Sucking me in like a black hole.

And then she stops tormenting Ella, looks up, catches me. Grins as I blush.

"So." Looking from me to Ella. "She's already bound." Straightening, spreading black arms out wide, shrugging. "Why am I here?"
"I want." Stopped by a raised eyebrow. "Um. Please."
"I'm just messing with you." A waved gesture. Does she ever stop grinning? "I know how this works."

Which is more then I know.

"You want...?"
"Oh." Quiet laughter bubbles out of me. "Yes." I look down, at Ella. "Well." At the on purpose space I. We. Left beside her, a whole half of the bed.

"Sure." Looking back up, finding the Bunny's gaze on my bed too, she looks back to me. Nods. "That, I can do."

Ella lives two doors down, and goes to the same Comprehensive. She was the first friend I made when my parents moved here, from the South English coast way way up into Scotland. It was Ella, chubby little dark skinned Ella, who introduced me to the fun you can have tying up and being tied.

And, we don't play obsessively. A whole month, two, can go by without either of us bringing it up. And then, out of nowhere, we might spend a whole weekend doing nothing but binding and gagging, laughing at the others poor escape attempts.

One day, eating lunch at school, I happened to wonder out loud what it might be like to be tied up at the same time.

The memory of that day, talking it over, both of us excited yet depressed too, because how?

Ask a boy? No thank you. Not even Ella's boyfriend, Charles, who she doesn't play tie ups with anyway.

Ask one of our friends. Again. No. The tying up, whilst not embarrassing for either of us, still feels like a secret not to be shared.

The memory flashes through my head as I climb up beside Ella, lay down on my back next to her, mirror my body- legs together toes pointed, arms together above me -to hers.

I catch myself shivering in anticipation and delight.

Only to frown moments later as the Bunny, having walked around the bed to stand beside me, plucks up some of the dirty old rope Ella and I found, scavenged, that we use.

"I thought....?"
"Thought. What?" Sitting down beside me, leaning in and taking hold of my wrists.

Brief moment when her breasts squash into my face. Her, costume, or whatever it is, feels smooth, cold.

"Well." Feeling the rope tugging and pulling my wrists as she binds them, trying to remain focused enough to talk. "I thought you'd. Um...."

Stopping, my wrists still laid on her lap, she turns to look down at me, staring in silence as I stare back.

"Oh." Nodding. "Right." A small laugh. "You thought I'd do magic or some shit."

"Well." Watching as she stands, bringing the trailing rope ends up, passing them through and around a wooden post, one of seven, running vertically as part of my headboard. "Yeah."

Distracted by Ella, a small wriggle testing her ropes, that I tied. Tightly. Because we both play for keeps.

Distracted, so.

"Alakazam."

The Bunny tugs on the rope, hard. My wrists fly up over my head, pulled taut to lay flat on the bed as I gasp. As she, playful not mean, laughs softly.

"Not this time." A quick shake of her head, not looking at me, focused instead on binding my wrists in place. Whilst I, now halfway helpless, fight to suppress a shiver. Ella's chest and belly beside me, rising and falling. Up. Down. My own doing likewise, a slimmer frame, a smaller chest under a baggy tee.

But the tee is resting on me, so. Ella, The Rope Bunny. It's not like they can't see the contours of what I have.

I know she's into this too. My friend. Feeling the rush of happy nerves that being tied up brings, my own butterflies increasing as I feel but don't see my ankles being bound in place, tugged and stretched out, making my body a straight line.

The Roman numeral. I. Fashioned on my bed.

"Gag?" Looking down on me, on us both, from the foot end. Smiling, arms crossed beneath that large chest.

"Um." Beside me Ella, nodding, making the Bunny laugh, making me smile. Stick to the plan Soph. "Please."
"You're the boss."

Fetching the scarf I'd laid beside the now in use ropes. Almost another face full of black clad breasts as she leans forwards, looming. Face a frown of concentration to the task of wrapping and knotting the gag in place.

Making us, aside from Ella's small loose shorts versus my equally loose trousers, perfect copies of each other.

Tied the same.

Gagged the same.

Helpless?

As though sharing the same thought I feel the mattress shift beside me. Ella, beginning to gently struggle.

I join her. Watching, occasional glances, catching the same back as we both seek to enjoy the shared, for the first time ever, moment. A new thing.

An amazing thing.

I love how Ella looks when she can't, when I've done it right, escape. The way her muscles bunch, her larger body bounces.

I know she loves seeing me too. Apparently I look great hogtied, and she likes it when I moan.

All helpless and cute. Apparently.

Aware. In an on and off way, because we're both rather preoccupied with ourselves and each other. But, sometimes I manage to notice her. The third. The Bunny. Standing, still here, stood by our feet. Watching. Smiling. Arms crossed.

Once she catches my gaze with hers. Nods.

But I mostly forget she's there. The ropes, the tie. Ella. Filling my world.

"Well." Startling me, forgetting, as I said. I look over, down the length of my body and the bed.

She's giving us a double thumbs up.

"Seems like." Dropping arms to her sides. "My work is done. So." A cheeky smile, a tipped salute. "Have fun girls."
"Ffffpppphh?" What? Um. Hold on. She can't. "Ggggnnnffff."

She can't leave.

Can she?

"Mmmggfffff."
"What?" Smile growing. "Was that?" She does air quotes. "No. No. Don't leave we're all helpless and stuck."
"Mmggg fffppppgg ppf mmmfffgg."

Bucking. Bouncing in helpless frustration at not being able to speak. All whilst the helplessness of not being able to speak continues to make me tingle.

She giggles.

"I'm sorry." Not looking in the least upset. "But I really can't understand either of you."
"Ffmmm gggmmm ffpphh mmm."
"Mmmffpp." Ella, bouncing too, failing to be understood too. "Ggghhppff mmmgfff."

"Nope." Shaking her head. Doing a really bad impression of someone who's sorry. Grinning far too wide to be believable. "But. You know." Taking a step backwards, the smoke rising up behind her, over her. Swallowing The Rope Bunny. "It really sounds like you're both saying."

Only just seeing her pale hands, the air quotes again.

"Thank you."

And. Gone. Consumed or removed, or transported away I suppose, by the smoke. Which itself collapses inwards, dissipating, becoming nothing.

Leaving no trace she was ever here.

Except for Ella and me. Tied and gagged to my bed.

So far, based on some pretty hard struggles, helpless.

Damn.

Glancing at the clock, a barely visible ghost in my dark room, the only light coming from my bedside lamp.

For now.

Double damn.

Because soon there'll be light from behind my curtains too, soon the sun will come up.

Soon, if we're still stuck here, if a couple more hours of on and off struggling doesn't yield freedom, my parents will knock, and then come in, checking on why we've not yet surfaced.

How are we going to explain this strange predicament, without landing in trouble?

Without being grounded for playing games after lights out.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Very interesting idea RopeBunny :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago Very interesting idea RopeBunny :D
Thanks, lots of twists ahead. Hopefully going to be a fun read.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, fun tie ups, an origin story and some magic - perfect!

Looking forward to seeing where this goes - and the m+f+/f+ tag certainly gives options!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Terrific start, can’t wait for more. I would much rather the Rope Bunny visited than the Easter Bunny.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

tickletied84 wrote: 11 months ago
Looking forward to seeing where this goes
Looking forward to showing you :D
Dpsiic wrote: 11 months ago
I would much rather the Rope Bunny visited than the Easter Bunny.
As would I :lol:
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

Ahh, a rare sighting of the elusive 'Lepus Funem' :P. But it seems our daring protagonist used the appropriate bait - many coils of rope :lol:

Seems like someone (someones I suppose) might be getting a little more then they bargained for, as the Rope Bunny seems a mischievous sort. Or perhaps she shall return soon.

As has already been mentioned, curious where this is going.
RopeBunny wrote: 11 months ago White skin though.
In this situation, I suppose an appropriate question to ask is if this means an actual bleached pure white, or 'white' in the colloquial sense?
Rdo4y8
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rdo4y8 »

I sense another enticing read incoming.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

BlissfulMisery wrote: 11 months ago
RopeBunny wrote: 11 months ago White skin though.
In this situation, I suppose an appropriate question to ask is if this means an actual bleached pure white, or 'white' in the colloquial sense?
I had to look your Latin up :lol: just to be sure. Very well done though.

Ah. This. An oops moment I'm afraid. One of those where I know, and I just go ahead and assume you all know too.

Because clearly you can all see inside my head :lol:

I shall be sure to clarify the next time she, The Rope Bunny, appears. But for now let me say white means Caucasian, and not pure white the colour.
Rdo4y8 wrote: 11 months ago I sense another enticing read incoming.
Thanks for the comment, I hope so.

Next installment below.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

From a blog by widegreenyonder titled 'Hop hop.'

....to be midnight.

Midnight. Not quarter to whatever, which I've heard, and not any other time either.

It's obvious. Isn't it? She's a summon, you know, magic and stuff. And if there's one thing you can say for certain, for absolute guaranteed certain, about summoning, it's that you do it at midnight.

You'll need rope, or whatever it is you want her to use. You'll need to have that ready.

And don't forget the gag. There's no specific type, but a gag is essential.

Next, and this is....

-------

Extract of a WhatsApp conversation between Donna and Ruth.

Donna:
'What time we do it doesn't matter.'

Ruth:
'Not what I heard.'

Donna:
'It doesn't.'

Ruth:
'Okay then. Smart girl. What did you hear?'

Donna:
'Been talking online, to a French girl. Mashing up languages lol. She says the gag is what matters. The words.'

Ruth:
'What words?'

Donna:
'Don't worry. I wrote them down.'

Donna:
'Oh. She said we've got to be in our underwear too.'

Ruth:
'Did she now???
lol
Let me guess, she said we've got to send her a photo too? You know, just so she can check we're doing it right. lol'

Donna:
'Behave lol don't you want to do this right?'

Ruth:
'Of course.
So.
Fine.
Underwear it is.'

Ruth:
'What about the stuff I found though?'

Donna:
'We'll do that too.'

Ruth:
'Okay. Great. I think. lol
So who gets tied up then?'

Donna:
'Flip for it?'

Ruth:
'Sure.'

Ruth:
'Just saying though, when you lose, I'm not being kind. Got to wrap you up all nice and tight for her.'

Donna:
'Like that is it? lol'

Ruth:
'No prisoners. lol'

Donna:
'So. If time doesn't matter how about we just get on with it?
I'll have an empty house after school tomorrow.'

Ruth:
'Sure.'

Donna:
'Remember to wear a clean bra x'

Ruth:
'Lol'

-------

Taken from a YouTube video by Obsessedgamergirl, from her True Stories series, titled: Episode ten, The Rope Bunny.

[Sat on a black and pink gamer chair, black chunky gamer headphones on, a microphone suspended from a stand, arching in from the left. Various shelves filled with gamer merch, Mario to Sonic, Roblox to Minecraft. All the popular titles, fill the wall behind her. To the right of screen the corner of a wooden bed is visible, pale blue duvet.]
[Obsessedgamergirl is twenty, a skinny size six with small B cups and messy not quite shoulder length ginger hair. She's wearing blue denim shorts and a white tee style crop top, with no bra. Red rope circles and crosses her chest, tied into a harness that doesn't capture the arms. Her nipples, the shape of her breasts, are clearly visible. A ballgag, black with black leather straps, rests loosely buckled around her neck.]

[Current video timestamp 05:12]

"....can't help but feel like the mirror is, somehow, the key here."

[Leaning over towards the bed, picking up a small rectangular wooden framed mirror, twirling it one hand in each opposing corner.]

"But. How?"

[Glancing down at the mirror, which covers her chest. Frowning. Shrugging. Tossing the mirror back atop the bed.]

"Are there specific words? I've heard yes. But. I've heard no too. What words, if there are words?"

[Arms stretched out wide, left and right, to shrug. Obsessedgamergirl shakes her bound chest at the camera. Grins.]

"What words, to call the rope loving bunny to you?"

"Or. Maybe. The mirror isn't for words. Prehaps it's for her to climb through? All horror like. Now that would be something. Scary as fuck, but, so cool."

[Picking the mirror back up.]

"There are so many contradictions out there, The Rope Bunny is no different to any other possible myth possible real tale. Everybody who claims to know, they mostly claim slightly different versions of how and when, and why. So. What's my take on how to go about calling her? Well, let's...."

-------

Article posted to fetlife.com by user baby2chains.

She. And, to be clear I'm referring to The Rope Bunny here. She doesn't appear to visit adults.

Where being an adult equals being, let's say mid twenties. To be safe.

Prehaps, you could say by way of counter argument, it's simply that the grown ups aren't sharing. They don't tend to, live on social media that is, not to the extent us teens do.

But. I don't think so.

No.

I don't know the reason. I haven't, yet, made my own run at her. I haven't tried. Yet. But I think she's just for us youngsters.

Maybe she's like Santa? Maybe you get to a certain age, reaching some kind of growing up milestone, and, just.

Cease believing.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Kayley.

"You're late."
"No." Called out across the closing distance as I approach the school gates, Michelle, waiting there. "You're late."
"So?"
"So." Shaking my head at her shrug, her smile. Honestly. "You wouldn't be late if you didn't wait for me."

At reception we both fill in the book: name, year group, reason for lateness. I know, because she does it every time, that Michelle derives a certain satisfaction from the tut she gets, off the secretary on desk duty, for putting 'waiting for Kayley' down as her reason.

"So." Climbing the stairs, not in any rush for the final twenty minutes of first period english, Michelle links an arm through mine. Grins. "How was he?"
"Well...."

My friend's, the half dozen girls I'm closest to, declared some time ago, all innocence and grins, that they'd cracked my secret.

For almost two years, prehaps four mornings every three months as an average, I'm late. School mornings, but weekends too, plans made and me the last to show. Apparently, according to them, this is because I'm dating an older boy.

With a fast car. And a really big. Um.

Quite.

Late, they insist between giggles, because I've been. Playing.

They don't know, or choose to stay ignorant of, the fact that it happens during the day too. The thing: waking up foggy, alarm inexplicably cancelled, or in the day something like zoning out seems to happen. Lost time.

I don't have a boyfriend, older or otherwise. But, nor can I provide any kind of explanation for what keeps happening to me. To my friend's I'm dodging questions and refusing to offer up details. Which just, to them, makes my not real boyfriend all the more real.

Honestly.

I dodge- by way of either not answering or being truthful, which comes across as withholding information somehow -more questions over lunch out on the school playing field. The seven of us walking idle laps of the perimeter, eating sandwiches. Later, that evening, in between homework: history, interesting, but damn it takes forever. More questions and teasing, more girly chatter on our WhatsApp group chat. Named Hydra by Laura, who swears to all us non geeks that there is a point.

Life goes on.

But, two weeks later, jumping- it literally feels like I do -back into my skin on a Sunday evening, feeling the lost time as a headache. I decide, long overdue prehaps, to look into my mental absences.

I like to write things down, make notes, lists. Resting on my bedside table is a small notebook, pale blue with a cute anime girl weilding a too large sword on the cover, over half full now of random thoughts. One liners I didn't want to forget, hopes and dreams. Grabbing a pad of paper, a pen, I sit cross legged on the bed, leaning back against the headboard in small black gym shorts and a red vest top, and, phone in hand, I get to work.

Drawing blanks, which.

Might be a good thing?

Because three pages largely filled with doodles means it isn't, I think, a brain tumour. I'm not suffering from any sort of serious illness or medical condition. That I can find. There is, clearly, something going on with me, but it isn't anything I should be going to hospital over.

I think?

Tapping pen against lips, staring down at my short list of. Well. Symptoms I suppose: the lost time, the holes in my memory matching them should the gap occur whilst I'm awake. The headaches and bloodshot eyes I find upon returning, both of which fade within minutes, without the aid of pills.

I am. Clueless. But not defeated. I'll, nodding, agreeing the plan with myself. I'll let my subconscious chew on this awhile, come back to it.

And, life goes on.

A week of no school, for anyone. The seven of us catch a train to the coast, despite the rain. Just wanting a change of scenery, to escape our small town for the day.

We take over two adjacent tables, laughing, arguing playfully about meaningless things.

Enjoying the freedom that comes from being, if not sixteen yet, then close enough to touch it.

I'm not the only blonde, but we're all, Laura aside, various degrees of slim. And she's curvy, possibly chubby in a cute way. Definitely not plump. Bra wise we've got the alphabet covered from B- Tasha -to E- Jody. Lucky girl. Sally and me occupy the no less bouncy- god damn sports and staring boys -D cup ground. How we came together is a mish mash, we don't all like the same things, we didn't all come together on that first day of first school. But we all get on. Geeky Laura isn't bullied by sporty Beth or Sally. We are all, somehow, the popular kids.

And, life goes on.

Back at school, a Tuesday, second period science. I prefer history, and Michelle's a drama obsessive, but Tasha eats this lesson up and still asks for more, so, we sit with her, and she tries to help us care.

I just happen to be glancing at the clock, not willing it to move faster, honest, when there's a sudden pressure behind my eyes. A headache, not there moments ago but arriving at speed. And.

Oh. Shit.

The clock. The one time that I had the headache, a sure sign I'm about to zone out, black out, leave and go, wherever I go. The only time this happened and I thought to look at the nearest clock, it said quarter to, just like the bland white face black hands school standard clock says now.

"Sir." Up out of my seat as though an electric current zapped me. Hand up.

Michelle giggles beside me.

I suddenly very much don't want to be around people when, not if but when, and any moment now at that. I want to be alone when I go under, fall asleep fall off the world for awhile.

I've never dropped out around other people.

"Kayley?"
"I. Um." Already at the classroom door. Headache getting worse. I've got seconds, if that.

I waste two of them staring at Mr Stanton, the science teacher, as he stares back.

And then I bolt.

Throwing myself around a corner.

Barrelling through the toilet door, straight into a cubicle.

Forgot my bag. Shit. No time now.

Collapsing onto the seat even as I kick the door closed, lock it.

Falling back falling away, darkness speeding in from the edges.

Lights out.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

I love this
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

RopeBunny wrote: 11 months ago I had to look your Latin up just to be sure. Very well done though.
Glad you appreciated it. To be fair it is very rough - I think the literal translation of what I wrote would probably be more like 'Bound Hare' (Or Hare Bound I suppose, given the word order, but word order is flipped in English), but I figured it was good enough to serve for the joke :P
RopeBunny wrote: 11 months ago I shall be sure to clarify the next time she, The Rope Bunny, appears. But for now let me say white means Caucasian, and not pure white the colour.
Alright, thank you for clarifying. Only asked because well... obviously white rabbits exist and given the theme...

-

As for the latest chapter/interlude...

Interesting viewpoint shifts, jumping all over. Seems the Rope Bunny is laying a complex web*...

*Obviously an assumption that she is behind the 'missing time', but it seems a likely one, given that this is the subject of the story.

I like the detail about keeping notes - reminds me of how I do a similar thing, although electronically. Pages and pages and pages of notes, snippets, thoughts, dreams... Can be interesting to read back and jog the memory, or just remember what I was thinking at a given moment...

And of course the gentle ribbing/teasing of her friends :)
RopeBunny wrote: 11 months ago Cease believing.
Poignant despite the lighthearted nature of it. We all tend to lose our sense of wonder at things - even the exciting tends to become mundane as time goes on. Perhaps even applicable to the subject matter of this board, to some extent.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Dpsiic wrote: 11 months agoI love this
Great :D Thanks.
an assumption that she is behind the 'missing time', but it seems a likely one, given that this is the subject of the story.
All will become clear in the end of course. For me half the fun of my more twisted tales (stuff like this, things I've done in the past, not the simple TUG stuff) is the slow reveal. The drip feed of information, joining the dots.

And yes. I very much appreciated the Latin effort. :D
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Posted on creepypasta.com by user Snake_eater112.

'Crazy. Nuts.

Wow.

Look. Now. This happened. It only just happened. But none of you, very few of you, are going to believe me. So I'm posting it here on a site full of stories, because fuck it none of you are going to take this seriously anyway.

The Rope Bunny came.

To me.

Not going to tell you how. Work it out yourselves. I had to.

Fifth time- and no that isn't a clue -lucky.

-------

Rope Bunny: (Standing in my room, pink, like a soft pastel shade, costume, looks furry. Arms crossed, smiling.) "Well well. Haven't been called by a boy. Not since." (Shug, arms still crossed. Can't help but notice the way her breasts. Are they? Is that a costume or. Or? Her breasts move when she shrugs.) "Well. It's been awhile."
Me: (Pulling the scarf gag off my face.) "Shit fuck me, you're really real."

It must be a costume. Her face, that deep plunge down at the front. Her hands. Everything that isn't a kind of furry one piece is pale skin like mine. Pale white, which. I mean she isn't dark skinned, isn't black. Asian. Some kind of Latino. She's a white girl like I'm a white boy.

And. With a chest like that. She's definitely a she. Definitely a girl. A blonde haired girl, and young.

Teenage?

Just, and I'll try not to waffle too much. Stick to the story right? But, worth saying this all happened in whispers. My parents were asleep directly below my attic bedroom, given the time.

RB: (Grinning) "I really am really real."

There was smoke, white smoke, all over my floor like they pump out of those machines at horror rides or concerts.

RB: "So." (And suddenly she's right fucking there. From halfway across my room to right in front of me. Grinning at me. All in an eyeblink.) "What's the plan Stan?"
M: "Bobby."
RB: "Bob?"
M: "Sure." (I shrug.) "Bob is fine."
RB: "Okay then, Bobby, what's the plan?"

There are cable ties, around two dozen I stole out of Dad's shed, piled on my bed. I've seen her glance at them a couple of times already.

M: (Gesturing at the ties, trying on a smile.) "Well I didn't call you here to discuss the weather."
RB: "No?" (Smiling back.) "Pity. I make a mean omelette you know."
M: "You eat?" (She laughs, I, probably, blush.) "I mean. Um. You cook?"
RB: "Nope."

RB: "No rope?"
M: "Um." (Shrugging, like it explains things properly, but.) "I'm fourteen."
RB: "Okay." (Yet another grin, I swear it's all she did.) "Want to go play in the front room?"
M: "What?" (Almost. Almost. A shout.) "I...."
RB: "Relax." (Patting me on the shoulder, the contact makes me jump.) "We'll stay here." (Like an aside, like in some Shakespeare play, like she's not even talking to me she adds.) "Nobody ever wants to play anyplace but their bedroom. Except. Well...."

RB: "You gunna lay down then?" (Teasing, at a whisper it, kinda, gives me goosebumps.) "Or...?"

I shoot my shot, cross my fingers and hope. It never happened in any of the various accounts- real and no doubt faked -I've read, but.

That doesn't mean you can't.

M: "Actually. I thought prehaps you'd lay down. On the bed. Um." (She's looking at me. I'm probably blushing again.) "For me?"

Silence. For long enough that I squirm under her gaze, because she's staring.

At me.

RB: "Nobody's ever asked."
M: "Oh. Um. Sorry. We can-"
RB: (Cutting me off with a shake of her head, hand held out palm flat towards me.) "No. Rules are rules after all."

Rules????

What rules????

RB: "One thing though." (Climbing up onto my bed.) "Bobby."
M: "Yes?" (Heart already beating way too fast, and I haven't even started yet.
RB: "No touching." (Playful face going stern in an eyeblink.) "If you touch me." (Glancing down at herself, not pointing, but I can guess what, where, she means.) "I'll bite your thing off."
M: (Dump of ice into my belly, and my hard on, gone in an instant.) "What?"

Deadpan. Kneeling on my bed facing me with legs spread.

And then she's grinning.

RB: "Kidding."
M: "What." (Shaking myself, trying on a smile. Fuck.) "What the actual fuck kinda joke was that?"
RB: (Still grinning.) "Who said I was joking?" (Picking up the cable ties, holding them out to me.) "Come on. You're a gentleman anyway. Right?"
M: "Um. Right."
RB: "Well then. A gentleman wouldn't feel up a helpless girl. Um." (Looking thoughtful for a second.) "Bunny. Anyway. So." (Shaking the ties at me, playful.) "Let's go already. You asked. I'm complying. So. Have your fun."

She doesn't talk. And nor do I. Not whilst I tie her up. Why? Well, I'm too nervous, concentrating on the task. And her, who knows.

I worry she can see my hard on. Back, of course. How could I not be turned on? No touching. Sure. I hadn't planned to anyway, or not without asking first. But, I've got eyes, and even before I bind her she, the Bunny. Looks hot.

A hogtie. Ambitious maybe, for a noob, but we've all got our favourites.

I do her wrists first, behind the back, cinched with a single plastic tie just above the fluffy white tail I discover popping out at the base of the Bunny's spine. I tug the plastic tight, not thinking, kinda lost in the zone so asking 'may I' doesn't occur.

She doesn't even flinch. Just, flops forwards, body bouncing on my mattress, putting her legs together. Turning her head to the side, showing me a smile.

I bind her legs at the ankle and above the knee. Her costume, the one piece, really is furry I discover. Short and soft.

And.

I want to bind her chest. I. Really. Really. Want to. But.

No touching.

It's like she can read my mind, because I get a nod. Another smile. A green light.

And. I'm really careful. Really. Fucking. Careful. Three cable ties connected together, which I slide under her body, reaching in from the other side.

Careful.

Hand finding hand, all too aware of the bulk, the vague shape of her chest right there. Bringing my hands back out, shuffling the cable upwards until it meets the solid weight of her breasts. Cinching tight.

Repeating the same process above.

Finishing the hogtie with a double length of plastic, which, fuck it I've come this far, I'm doomed already anyway if she actually didn't want me to. I pull it tight, forcing the Bunny's ankles right up and back, bringing them to meet her wrists.

Flopping back. Satisfied and happy.

Completely forgetting how small my single bed is.

RB: "Hi."
M: "Shit." (Almost falling out of bed as I scoot away, having just been literally face to face, inches apart. My arm pressed into her side.) "Sorry."

She laughs, rolling onto her side to face me. The one piece isn't baggy, but isn't tight either, it shows the contours of her, without showing everything. But, thanks in part to the cable ties, what it does show quite clearly is her large rounded chest, her costume open down the front, a deep plunge into cleavage.

But no zip?

RB: "What now?"
M: "Um...."
RB: (Smiling whilst shaking her head.) "Can't do ummmm. What else?"
M: "Well...."
RB: "Ask." (A shrug.) "You ask. I do. Simple."

And the words slip out before I can stop them. My wish.

M: "Struggle for me."

She does.

A strange thing, a silent struggle. Videos I've watched, sneaky peeks taking a chance on not being caught by whatever filters my parents have installed. Stuff I've watched, the girls moan, grunt. The Bunny doesn't make a sound.

Which isn't to say she doesn't give it her all.

From her side to her belly, back again. Rolling and flexing, tugging arms up off her back, but not far because of the chest tie. Rocking, trying to straighten her legs, pulling at the hogtie connection.

Gaze, mostly far off, someplace else, occasionally flicking back into my room, finding me. Accompanied by a flashed grin, a couple seconds extra hard struggling, body near bouncing up off the bed.

And after ten minutes, prehaps fifteen, she still hasn't slipped free. Does that mean she can't? Is she helpless?

Have I caught The Rope Bunny?

What would that even mean?

M: (Perched on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, attempting to hide my, to me it feels, still here and still very obvious arousal.) "Didn't think I did that good a job?"
RB: "Well." (Flopping over onto her side with a flex that, I doubt intentionally, pushes her chest towards me.) "Didn't you want me stuck?"
M: "Well. Um. I did pull the cable things tight."
RB: "Indeed." (Another stretch, another chest thrust.) "I." (A, I guess it was a thoughtful, pause.) "Feel stuck."

RB: "So. What are you going to do with me?"
M: "Um." (Forgotting to breathe. I cough, she laughs.) "What. Um. What can I do?"
RB: "It doesn't work that way."
M: "Right."

Only now, after, is it occurring I should've asked how it does work. Only now, after, that I'm realising the possibilities.

Could I of gagged her?

Kept her tied up?

For how long?

M: (Pushing my luck, it feels like, but. I have, I think, won. So.) "Well." (Pausing to swallow. Plunging on.) "If you're stuck, then I won. So. Don't I get a prize or something?"

I squirm, again, because she's staring, again.

RB: "Write your name." (Nodding downwards.) "There."
M: "My...." (Gaze locked on the triangle of pale flesh between her neck and cleavage.) "Name?"
RB: "Would that be acceptable?" (Smiling.) "As a reward for my capture?"
M: "Oh. Um. Yes." (Nodding. Near leaping off the bed in search of a marker, which I know I have one in a drawer. Somewhere.) "And." (Called back over my shoulder, a loud whisper.) "After. Um. I'll cut you free okay."
RB: "As you wish."

Except I don't get a chance. Recapping my pen, and suddenly the smoke comes boiling up off the floor, rising, enveloping my bed and the Bunny even as I stumble back.

She flashes me a last smile, wide slash of a mouth, a Cheshire grin even as, like the cat, she fades.

Is gone.

-------

I know most, maybe all, of you won't believe me. But it happened more or less as I've written. A word changed here and there, can't remember everything, but.

The Rope Bunny came.

And I tied her up.

True story.'
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

That's a nice twist RopeBunny. Nice to see it work both ways. :D
BlissfulMisery
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BlissfulMisery »

RopeBunny wrote: 11 months ago All will become clear in the end of course. For me half the fun of my more twisted tales (stuff like this, things I've done in the past, not the simple TUG stuff) is the slow reveal. The drip feed of information, joining the dots.
Well, I was not expecting spoilers. Just speculating.

Speaking of speculation - interesting mention of 'rules'. Makes me think the Rope Bunny might not exactly be doing this willingly? Or perhaps she made some sort of deal for her powers. Other possibilities of course.

Another possibility - the missing time is the girl being the Rope Bunny. They are both blonde after all...

Less likely for various reasons of course - notably the timing of most 'summonings' versus blackouts, although it could still work.
damselera
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by damselera »

I have been enjoying this story. Thank you for writing this.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just discovered your new story [mention]RopeBunny[/mention] - I like the set up very much :)
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago Nice to see it work both ways. :D
I don't write much in the way of (m/f) or even (M/F) content, but occasionally the mood takes me.

Glad you liked it.
Speaking of speculation - interesting mention of 'rules'. Makes me think the Rope Bunny might not exactly be doing this willingly? Or perhaps she made some sort of deal for her powers. Other possibilities of course.

Another possibility - the missing time is the girl being the Rope Bunny. They are both blonde after all...

Less likely for various reasons of course - notably the timing of most 'summonings' versus blackouts, although it could still work.
Interesting to see your 'workings' :D

Thanks for the comment.
damselera wrote: 11 months ago I have been enjoying this story. Thank you for writing this.
Welcome. Good to have you along :D
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago I like the set up very much :)
That's great. Loved the idea when I thought it up, having fun writing it all down now.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Kayley.

Slumped. Must've fallen forwards as I passed out, went away, because I'm laid awkwardly on the floor: head resting against the closed stall door, butt up in the air and lower legs pressed either side of the cold toilet.

Oh, and there's a breeze from the open window wafting across my hipster boypants covered butt, my short skirt and spread legs creating a very unflattering opening.

A pounding headache, which, at least from previous experience I know will soon vanish.

"Shiiiiting hell."

A giggle from beyond the thin wooden partition, followed by the flush of a chain, a door creaking, banging, open. Footsteps, leaving.

Struggling in the too small space, not built for maneuvering from the totally wrong position I woke in, into something more. Normal.

Becoming aware, as I do, that my limbs are aching. Which, when I surface, has never happened before. Biceps and calves, feels like I've been straining, like I've already done sports instead of.

What time is it? How much of the day have I missed?

No bag, and that in itself is an issue. Do Michelle or Tasha have it? Based on which lesson I'm about to arrive late at, I may, or may not, be reunited with my stuff.

Surely I haven't missed the whole day.

At the sink, glaring at my bloodshot eyed reflection, washing my face and hands, I smile without humour. She smiles back.

And together we head out into the corridor. Finding it busy, girls and boys moving in groups, packs, crossing from one lesson to another. Not lunch.

Have I missed lunch?

I make an educated guess, head for english, and walk into a classroom populated by noisy eleven year olds, year sevens. So. No. I ignore the teacher, Miss Smith, note the time, nod to myself, and head for the sports hall at a fast walk.

Arriving whilst everyone is still halfway through changing.

And. Lucky girl.

"Been passing it around." Laura. Holding my grey and red messenger bag out. "Where were you?"
"I. Um." Taking my bag, dumping it beside Laura in an empty spot. I turn to face her, and Sally behind Laura, both giving me a questioning slightly concerned look.

Guess disappearing mid lesson, not re-emerging for a couple of hours. Missing lunch. Guess that's not really normal behaviour.

"I had a thing." I shrug, turn my back on them in hopes of shutting the conversation- questions I can't, or won't, answer -down.

I get changed.

Shirt and tie off, knee high black lace up boots and skirt off. Still feels weird to be doing this amongst others, school is odd. Black shorts and white Adidas on. Bra swapped out, white and sensible for grey spandex, a sports bra to tame my bouncing D cups.

Picking up my white tee, turning around to face my friends, I see Sally's eyes go wide. Laura gasp.

"What?"
"You've got...." Laura, reaching one hand up to brush at her upper chest. Whilst at the same time Sally grins, a mischievous thing.

"Who's Bobby?"
"Who?" Tee held in one hand, it's only us three left, the other girls, already nearly changed when I got here, late, have filed out.

"Bobby?" Sally gestures at my chest. "Is that where you went?" She winks. "Midday booty call?"

Laura giggles. I, confused, follow Sally's finger, looking down at my chest, finding.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

The name. Bobby. Written in flowing script, in red marker, across and mostly filling the space between my neck and breasts.

Nobody came in the stall, how could they with me pressing against the closed, and locked, door. And besides which my shirt was closed, my tie knotted.

No access.

So.

How?

"Well." Sally, still quite pleased with herself, jolting me back into the world.

I shrug my tee on, she links her arm through mine.

"At least now we know his name."

Crazy. I wake up, from, somewhere? To find a stranger has signed his name on my chest, and, what my friends decide to take away from all this is that now they know my secret boyfriends name.

Granted, I think, whilst playing indoor hockey, my thoughts continuing to expand and grow. One way, exploring avenues, making wrong turns, trying again. Granted if my friends knew the truth, or as much of the truth as I could tell them, prehaps they'd be worried for me and not amused.

But I don't tell them. I can't bring myself to share such a crazy tale: that I pass out, and based on recent evidence something happens whilst I'm away.

Maybe I drew the name myself? People do that, right, like sleepwalking. You zone out and do things you aren't aware of upon waking.

Well, in that case where did I get the red marker?

Two days later, Thursday evening, I'm sat on my bed, it's late, but I'm not tired enough yet. In front of me are the largely doddle filled notes I made while investigating my problem from a purely medical viewpoint.

The thought comes to me gradually taking hold, a new plan.

"That." Nodding, a small smile growing. Liking it. "Might work."

"Or at least." In bed now, things put away, a fresh small notebook found, placed on my bedside table. Open, a blue biro laid atop. "It's a start."

I'm going to, from now on, keep a record of my absences.

And maybe. Maybe. I'll finally learn something.
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Kayley's journal of odd and strange things.
Or
We're all mad here, come in, I made cookies.
Private.
Fuck off.

-------

Wednesday.

Woke late, later then normal for a sleeping blackout. Late enough to miss the whole of first period despite skipping breakfast and Mum driving me in.

Scowling.

Bloodshot eyes and headache, as normal. (How can I already be at the stage where this is all 'normal'? Not good.)

Nothing new to report.

-------

Friday.
Two weeks later.

Short. Only gone a half hour.

Long enough to die on fucking Minecraft though, to lose the diamonds I spent over two hours finding.

Damn it.

-------

Tuesday.
Four days later.

End of lunch, walking back off the field with the girls. Had to fake forgetting something, run away.

Ended up diving into a bush to hide. Funny, but, not.

Woke up tasting strawberries, faint. And, nipples were erect????

Like I'm excited. Like, well. Like I kissed someone. Someone kissed me?

Yes. Okay. Shut up with the "Maybe someone found you in the bush and had some fun Kayley" shit. I don't need, don't want, to hear that.

Creeps me the fuck out.

My gut says no anyway.

Only missed one lesson. And. Maths, so, who cares.

-------

Thursday.
Three weeks later.

Another sleeping blackout.

Nothing else to report.

-------

Sunday.
One week later.

Happened in the cinema. Very lucky, felt the headache rushing in just as lights dimmed. Was on the end of the row, girls all to my left, aisle to the right. Could've run but too much chance one of them would follow. So. Stayed put.

Lights out. Dark. So, nobody saw me.

And. Lucky. Swam up out of it all just as credits rolling.

Had to fake knowing movie details, nodding along lol.

-------

Monday.
One week later.

No school, so sleeping in not as big an issue. Woke up to a dozen 'where are you' WhatsApps though.

Oops.

-------

Monday.
Same day.

Two!!!!!

In the same day??!!??

Is that bad? Are they, am I. Is it getting worse?

Evening. Upstairs anyway, not bedtime, but, stuff to do and Mum watching some old romance.

Thing is.

I resurfaced, checked the time. I'd been gone six hours???!!!???

Fuck.

And. For the second time I woke back up with aching limbs. Biceps and calves again, like I'd done some kind of major workout. Sore, and stiff too.

What the fuck is going on?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic