Straitjacket escape challenge: 1st iteration (M/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Straitjacket escape challenge: 1st iteration (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

Written with Chat GPT prompts. More to come.

My name is Jenna. As a 29-year-old woman, married to an accomplished escape artist, I have had my share of watching incredible feats. Jack, my husband, has always made escaping straitjackets look like child's play, leading me to believe that I could do it just as easily. So, when he proposed a friendly challenge one lazy Sunday afternoon, I found myself agreeing.

Dressed in my comfortable yoga pants and a t-shirt, I stood in the center of our living room, barefoot on the plush carpet, feeling both excitement and apprehension. Jack approached with the straitjacket, its heavy canvas material dangling ominously.

As he maneuvered me into it, the first thing I noticed was the sheer restrictiveness of the garment. It was tight, my arms crossed over each other in the front, and the sleeves far longer than my hands. Jack looped the extra leather straps at the ends of the sleeves to the back, pulling it taut and securing it with a hearty click of the metal fastenings.

“Alright, Jenna,” he smiled, “Escape.”

I started with the most obvious - brute force. Flexing my muscles and tugging hard, I tried to pull my arms apart, to break free from the restrictive cocoon. But the more I tugged, the tighter the jacket seemed to become. Each heave left the jacket cinched tighter, its design confounding my attempts at breaking free. The jacket was a labyrinth of leather straps and fastenings that only seemed to multiply the more I struggled.

Growing increasingly frustrated, I decided to take a different approach. Jack often mentioned how he used his shoulder and back muscles when escaping. Mimicking his movements, I started to squirm, twitch and contort, working my shoulder blades against the thick canvas.

But the jacket was relentless. The back had extra reinforcement, making it almost impossible to gain any leverage. Sweat dripped down my forehead as I used all the strength I could muster, every twist and turn, every shake, every roll of my shoulder blades. But all my efforts seemed to do was to make the jacket snugger around me. The canvas bit into my skin, my arms felt numb, and my shoulders ached from the constant strain.

Frustration bubbled within me. It wasn't the physical exhaustion that got to me; it was the sense of being defeated by a mere jacket. What had seemed like an exciting challenge was turning into a bitter battle.

Just when I thought I could take no more, Jack, possibly sensing my frustration, offered a way out. “If you can send me a text message from your phone, I'll let you loose.”

My phone was on the coffee table, close yet impossibly far. I shuffled my way towards it, my hope rekindling. I carefully nudged the phone with my foot until it was within reach. I attempted to use my toes to swipe the screen and unlock it, but my attempts were clumsy at best. My phone skittered away from me more than once, each failure adding fuel to my frustration.

An hour turned into two, and then three. I was stuck in an unwinnable battle, with an opponent who seemed to revel in my defeat. My body was drenched in sweat, muscles aching from exertion, and my spirit was being crushed under the weight of relentless failure.

Finally, I admitted defeat. I was physically and emotionally drained, my body unable to continue the struggle any longer. As I crumbled onto the carpet, I saw Jack approach, concern etched in his features.

“I think that's enough for today,” he said gently. He knelt down beside me and started to undo the jacket. The canvas slithered off me, setting my body free, the sudden liberty almost too much for my sore muscles.

Jack's arms wrapped around me in a comforting hug, his body warmth soothing my frayed nerves. We sank down onto the floor, his embrace a safe haven amidst the storm of my defeat. His hand stroked my hair, fingers gently massaging my scalp, sending a wave of relaxation through me.

I closed my eyes and leaned into him, the bitter taste of failure slowly ebbing away. It was replaced by the comfort of his touch, the sweetness of his concern, and the realization that this challenge, though failed, had been an experience we shared.

It was a loving moment of intimacy, a testament to our bond, that despite the frustration, exhaustion, and defeat, we were there for each other. Jack's soft chuckle echoed in the room as he gently teased me about the ordeal. I groaned, playfully swatting his chest, knowing that my failed escape would become a story we'd laugh at in the years to come.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Always entertaining when someone sees someone else escape a straitjacket and think they can do it just as easily. Obviously they are not all made the same but still, when they can't escape, I love that look of defeat 🤣

I'm personally on the fence about AI (lean more to the dislike side) but also quite interesting how it works with writing stories!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic