Alberto's secret(m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alberto's secret(m/m)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Turning twelve is being one step away from adolescence, a stage in which many changes arise. Although in my case I would not credit what is going to happen to adolescence.

I come from a lower middle class family, lower than average at times, but here we go. Luckily I am an only child. I have a friend my age named Alberto, who would come to fill that void of a brother that I never had. Unlike me, he is the richer of the two. His parents are in a better economic position than mine; His father is his lawyer and his mother is his doctor, the guy is a millionaire. His fortune was so great that from time to time his parents allowed him certain luxuries, such as what would unleash the conflict in this story. Before starting seventh grade, Alberto’s parents sent him to a summer camp for boys in Maine, United States, where his mother is from, hence the boy inherited his blonde hair and light eyes. The point is that upon returning I noticed a subtle change in my friend, for me it was subtle because I am very distractible.

Before the blessed camp, Alberto and I had a well-established routine, playing FIFA or fortnite during the afternoons, where I would make fun of him until exhaustion for being such a bad player. He was good at literature and playing the piano and guitar. For my part, I was a rebellious athlete and even a bit of a bully. In any case, we resumed the routine just when he returned, where in addition to looking more tanned, he looked somewhat anxious, I even noticed that he almost always wore sweatshirts even in thirty degrees and used to leave earlier.

“Well, you won. I got to go now” Alberto said, sighing and leaving the remote control on the side of the bed.

“What? But if it’s three o’clock, you came an hour ago” I protested.

“I have a lot to do at home, classes start next week. Besides, my mom didn’t give me permission until late ”Alberto stood up and emphasized covering his wrists with the sleeves of his green sweatshirt.

You’re a fucking liar, four eyes. Where are you really going?”

“Hey, you are already going too far with your nicknames, they are offensive. Stop calling me that,” he said, and I knew he was genuinely angry when his freckled face turned red.

“You’re not going to cry like a little girl, you know that’s how we joke” I said.

“Goodbye” she answered me and left.

I was thoughtful for a while, but then I dismissed the matter and continued playing. Another red flag that I noticed in Alberto’s behavior was when classes had already started and I discovered something suspicious when we were changing into our Gym uniform in the locker room, which consisted of black polyester shorts and a blue t-shirt. Seeing him without his long-sleeved school uniform shirt, I noticed some strange red markings around his wrists.

“What is this?” I asked as he took his wrist and inspected it in the light of the room. His tan was gone so his pale skin left nothing to the imagination.

“Nothing,” he said and quickly withdrew his hand from me. His face changed color and an expression of anguish appeared. He hastily pulled on his T-shirt and fingerless gloves.

“Hey, why do you have those marks there?” I tried to ask him but he ran out onto the field along with the other students.

This was already scaring me. Alberto could be reserved and introverted with others, but not with me. We had literally known each other since kindergarten and had complete confidence in each other, or so I thought.

When it was time to leave, I omitted the issue of the marks on his wrists and asked him if he would come to my house to watch a FIFA game.

“I can’t today, I have to go out with my dad to do some shopping” he said and he said goodbye to me as quickly as he could and got into his mom’s car.

That same afternoon I tried to call him on his cell phone but he never answered me. I was sure that this was just an excuse to get away from me. He was probably fed up with my mistreatment of him. Maybe I should have given him the respect he deserved. Willing to apologize for my behavior, I went to his house and bad luck for me who received me was Alberto’s annoying older sister.

“Ah, Standing Hair, what are you doing here?” she said with a teasing smile.

“I have something else down there that can stand up, I don’t know if you’re interested”

“Yuck” she replied and tried to close the door in my face but I stopped her.

“Where is Alberto”

“I don’t know. He came out. He said that he was going to a friend’s house, I thought it was you, since you are his only friend ”

The girl closed the door and I stood with anger boiling in my blood. The four-eyed asshole was a compulsive liar. Who was this supposed new friend? I found out a couple of days later, when I saw him chatting happily with a boy named Koji, or as everyone called him, El Chino, although his parents were actually from Japan. I didn’t want to confront Alberto, obviously he wanted to get away from me at all costs. However, I understood his reasons, more or less, when he accidentally left his cell phone in the locker room in a physical education class. A notification arrived. I knew the cell phone password so I opened the notification and it was a message from Koji, where he told him that there would be a meeting of the Knots Club that same afternoon at the same hour. There was also an accompanying photograph showing Alberto sitting on an armchair, with what appeared to be knotted ropes around his body, squeezing his arms to his torso. He also had his ankles and knees tied, luckily he was wearing white socks. And in his mouth a two strips of silver Duct tape. My expression of surprise was inevitable, my heart was beating very fast. Why was Alberto tied up and with his mouth covered with duct tape? What kind of strange game was that? It was a game of course. But of course, I should have realized it before. Alberto had always shown some interest in this type of situation, like when we were six years old, he used to tie his action figures. Or when he would ask me to play Cops and Robbers and he always wanted to be the prisoner, handcuffed with his toy handcuffs. Or more recently, when we were nine years old, finding a roll of silver duct tape and coming up with the idea to cover our mouths. At that moment I regretted having played along, because that damn tape was too sticky and it hurt to remove it.

Anyway, I didn’t want to give my friend a hard time, so I didn’t mention that I had found out his dirty secret. But I was hurt that he kept it from me, even though I think he had reason to. Most likely, I made fun of him. That afternoon, and after thinking about it a lot, I thought of a plan for Alberto to confess his secret. I went to my dad’s garage and found just what I needed, a thick roll of silver duct tape and several yards of ropes. I called Alberto and told him that I wanted to see him, that it was an emergency. He grudgingly agreed and ten minutes later he arrived. He was dressed in a black sweatshirt, athletic shorts, and white tennis shoes.

“Close the door” I told him. I had my hands hidden behind my back so he wouldn’t see the ropes and the roll of duct tape.

“What’s up, Tobias?” he asked, he was nervous.

“I was wondering if you wanted to play cops and robbers with me, like when we were little boys, remember? Or do you only play with El Chino?” I said, savoring the look of horror on his face that his secret had been blown.

“I… No… How… How…?” Alberto stammered.

“How do I know? Well, you should be more aware of your cell phone so that you do not leave it forgotten anywhere.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent start already can't wait to see the rest lol
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

wow...

poor alberto... his best friend discovered his secret and looks what Tobias wanna a kind of payback
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

alkaid_ wrote: 1 year ago wow...

poor alberto... his best friend discovered his secret and looks what Tobias wanna a kind of payback
Ohh Yeah.
Lordgrogg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lordgrogg »

finally your stories are back.
its nice to see you again
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

An intriguing start. Thanks for posting.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Lordgrogg wrote: 1 year ago finally your stories are back.
its nice to see you again
Wow. Thank You.
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Great start! I hope Alberto is enjoying being tied up in the knots club.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

BDBrit wrote: 1 year ago Great start! I hope Alberto is enjoying being tied up in the knots club.
Thanks, dude.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very good start! Looking forward to reading more about what these boys get up to
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic