The games that we play. *NEW* at last part 12 added, (22/4) m/fffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

This is making are very nice, relaxed read. Surely Miss Vickers won't spoil the fun?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The second part is as entertaining as the first - and I like how Miss Vickers handles the situation :) We will see what will come out of it!
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Loved this second part two, my friend :)
Can't wait to see what Miss Vicker's role actually is in thi story :)
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

Last edited by SquidIncMaster 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

laz wrote: 1 year ago I like Miss Vickers she reminds me of a student teacher, who was gorgeous, in her last year in college she taught for a semester she liked to tell little stories in class, time permitting, when I was in 9th grade. She had a big brother who she idolized and would do anything for him. I know she told more than one story but the one remember was when she told about the time her brother that tied her to a tree tethered by a 3 foot rope, even turning and pretending that her hands were tied behind her back as she told the story, there was a gleam in her eyes as she told it, I still remember her name and what she looked like. So here's hoping that Miss Vickers has the same kind of big brother. By the way great chapter.
Thank you for sharing your own memories, I’m sure I’m not the only one to have found them interesting and insightful, and if my words have brought back such good times then I’m deeply humbled and honoured
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention] and [mention]SquidIncMaster[/mention] thank you for you comments and support, and all your thoughts and comments will be addressed in due course, so please stay tuned, entertained and enjoy
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

Did I miss part three? :D is this thing on, hello, hello? :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

laz wrote: 1 year ago Did I miss part three? :D is this thing on, hello, hello? :D
Hello, I’m pleased to say this thing is indeed on, and part 3 will be posted soon, within the next 36 hours to be be more precise, but it’s good to know you’re keen to learn what happens next
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow what can I say, but thank you all. So many wonderful comments and such support, nearly 3’000 view too, you’re all so very kind. And to mark such kindness here’s part three, hope you’ll like……….

[mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]SquidIncMaster[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]AmyRu[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

The games that we play.

Part 3.

Gently I’d brought the otherwise unoccupied minivan to a stop behind the school’s maintenance building, wary that even simply moving around during school time could draw attention to myself, to our little game, only hoping the conversation with Miss Vickers would prove to be accurate. Though still, whilst sliding out from behind the wheel, I’d not been able to prevent myself, taking a glance around to ensure I’d remained unnoticed.

With a sigh of relief, I’d been grateful, to find, as described, by none other than Miss Vickers, even if I’d still not, exactly, felt comfortable, or convinced by her words, during our private conversation, the rear window was indeed sitting ajar, unlocked and easy to open fully. Which of course, had granted me ease of access, the ability to slip inside, swiftly and silently, even as I lugged my rucksack, with its ever dwindling supplies, along with me.

On tip toes, cliched as it may be, I’d dodged the odd obstacle, avoided divulging my presence, until from a safe distance, concealed behind the schools large boiler, responsible for proving both heat and hot water, I’d observed my sister, sitting back and relaxing, blazer set off to one side, seemingly without a care in the world, such was her confidence, her hiding place would prove to obscure enough to fool me. I’d discovered she was far to distracted listening to music through her wireless headphones, whilst no doubt playing Minecraft on her phone to notice my presence.

Creeping up behind her, staying off to one side ever so slightly, so as not to block the light, cast a shadow, I’d prepared myself, left hand ready to clamp over her mouth, as I’ve done so many times before, the other prepared to pop an earphone out of the way. Although on this occasion, it felt a little different, as it’s not in the comfort of our own home, it included the removal of clothing, not unique in it own right, accept being underwear and not swimsuit or bikini. And yet, that wasn’t my choice, had been a decision made by the girls, most likely at the suggestion of Ellie, Katie or even Lucy, Ellie because it gave us an excuse, Katie because of her aforementioned naughty side, and Lucy because it was no secret amongst us, she had a thing going on with my sister, but they were happy, and that’s what matters.

“Caught in the act”, I’d announced, when after a few deep breaths, still questioning if I truly wanted to see my sister so exposed, my trap having been sprung, my left hand having slipped effortlessly over her mouth, the thumb and forefinger of my right hand having flicked the ear phone from where it sat.

“Mmmppppphhhhh”, my sister exclaimed in the form of a high pitched yell, as clearly my actions, my presence had come not only out of the blue, nor simply as a surprise, but also a complete shock such was her over confidence, smugness, even cockiness. Just going to prove, that, clearly she’d believed her little hideaway was never to be discovered, felt that come the final school bell before summer vacation, she’d be the one calling uncle and demanding the release of her friends, was convinced they’d not have to spend the whole weekend, or longer, up at the cabin as captives.

“What, wait, how did you find me, no one else knew I was here, save for……….”, she’d exclaimed, only after catching her breath, stopping her trembling, regaining her composure, she’d questioned, prior to cutting her sentence short, as a sudden look of understanding became etched upon her face, a look of confusion, of shear disbelief appeared in her eyes.

“The how, is of no consequence dear sister, but as the legendary Sherlock Holmes once said, ‘when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth’, so I guess you know what’s expected, it was after all, an agreement made by all”, I’d stated, proud and delighted to have made use of quote by the great factious detective himself, although my grin, resembled the Cheshire Cat, more than any great sleuth.

Though, still, despite my sudden bout of smugness, of self acclaimed genius, even if, honestly nothing could be further from the truth, quite naturally, as previously mentioned, I didn’t really have any wish, or desire to see my sister stripped to just her underwear. Well, okay, maybe, save for the humiliation factor, a slight feeling of revenge, for the time she stole my clothes in front of her friends when I was off skinny dipping. But really, that’s a story for another time, as it doesn’t involve ropes, nor gags.

“Fine, and I suppose you’d like to do the honours, and remove my uniform as you go”, me sister had shot back at me, making reference to the last time we’d played, just the two of, when, during a rather one sided, wrestling match, knowing she wore her red spandex bikini, I’d managed to remove her t-shirt, before binding her wrists crossed behind the back, I’d succeeded in removing her shorts, before tying her crossed ankles. Oh and for those who want to know, I’d also placed her in a snug little hogtie and gagged her with a knotted scarf.

For a moment, I’d rubbed my chin, doing my best impression of being deep in thought, acting like I was giving serious consideration to her words, to what, some might well believe, was a rather indecent proposal. But in truth, even before being asked, before the whole challenge had been accepted, once the rules had been agreed, I’d known my sister, could have the extra humiliation of undressing herself.

“Oh no, that’s okay sis, you can undress yourself”, I’d replied, whilst retrieving three of coils rope from my rucksack, the first to bind the wrists, the second for her arms, the third, to make a squeal, make her gasp. Along with a very special gag, a gag we’d managed to acquire, though, all be it, with a little effort and some well worked trickery, over the internet, a gag that consisted of a 1 and a half inch silicone ball, in red, and two sets of thin black leather straps, one set for around the head, the other for below the chin.

First to go, whilst she remained silent, seemingly unwilling to pass further comment, or more likely because she’d snatched hold of the ball gag, had inserted it into her own mouth, without me uttering so much as word, had proceeded to buckle both sets of straps, not only tightly, but securely, had been her tie. Next to go, was, to my surprise, not her shirt, but rather, her black pleated skirt, which I noticed, unsure as why I’d not been more observant earlier in the day, way shorter than usual, almost certainly more revealing, most likely for Lucy’s benefit, not mine.

Though of course, her shirt did follow suit, mere seconds later, along with her shoes, for reasons best known only to her, but no matter, for it meant, she’d been left standing there before me. Her neither region, along with, what, I’ve heard some describe, as one hell of a nice arse, covered only by a pair of grey Lycra panties. Her breasts, that many seem to be infatuated with, covered by only a matching grey Lycra bra, and her legs, reasonably long, most certainly toned, also an attraction, so I’ve been informed, covered only by a pair of white knee length cotton socks.

“Sooothrns happtjrehf nothth”, she’d asked, past the red sphere that successfully filled her mouth, almost to straining point, made it impossible for her open and close her jaw, to form coherent words, or sentences. So you won’t be surprised to know, even I’d had no idea what she was trying to say, my best guess being, ‘so happy now’, and if that was the case, then, let’s just say the reply, would have been, ‘no, not quite’.

Which is why, rope one, had indeed found it’s way around my sisters wrists, positioned side by side, with palms face away from each other. Why rope two had indeed been used to pull her elbows to the point of touching, a situation I knew she could handle for a while, as could the others. And finally why rope three, had indeed made her squeal, made her moan, when wrapped around her waist, the ends drawn snuggly between her legs, fastened off, securely to her wrist bindings.

But of course, her restraints hadn’t ended there, even if, phase two of operation capture, involved moving her from the maintenance building to the minivan. For if the others weren’t going to be allowed the privilege, granted the option of making a similar trip from capture point, to minivan, under their own steam, with the freedom to walk unhindered, neither would my sister. So quickly I’d following up with the addition of more rope, around the ankles, calves and thighs.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Yes!!! Sister bondage time and it's incredible!

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] kind of stupid of me to ask since it wasn't mentioned in the beginning or if they are characters of your previous work that I haven't read yet, is she his younger or loder sister?
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]some_wanderer[/mention]. Firstly I’m delighted and pleased to know you found it incredible. But then it’s also not stupid of you to ask, so please don’t think such things, the girls are new characters, though they could well become regulars should it prove others feel the same as yourself. And as for the age different, the sister, like the main characters love interest Ellie, is a couple of years younger. Consider he’s 17, old enough to drive in the U.K., and a sixth form pupil and the girls are all around the age of 15. Hope that answers your question, and makes it just as enjoyable.

Bandit666.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago @some_wanderer. Firstly I’m delighted and pleased to know you found it incredible. But then it’s also not stupid of you to ask, so please don’t think such things, the girls are new characters, though they could well become regulars should it prove others feel the same as yourself. And as for the age different, the sister, like the main characters love interest Ellie, is a couple of years younger. Consider he’s 17, old enough to drive in the U.K., and a sixth form pupil and the girls are all around the age of 15. Hope that answers your question, and makes it just as enjoyable.

Bandit666.
Younger sister! PERFECT!!

The story is now calling me.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Brry nice chapter, my friend :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another delightful chapter [mention]Bandit666[/mention] - I wonder where you will lead us and looking forward where ever to!
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Very nice chapter Bandit! Now, how to get the girls into the van? And what about Miss Vickers?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Outstanding, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. You continue this story in the most amazing way. This is one that I wish would continue forever. Is baby sister going to take her lumps or do you have surprises for us? Any way, it will be cool.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

Great chapter. What a great payback tie with the wrists and elbows tied that way, the arms are "locked" straight which makes it hard to struggle and reach any knots even without being attached to the crotch rope.

"Which is why, rope one, had indeed found it’s way around my sisters wrists, positioned side by side, with palms face away from each other. Why rope two had indeed been used to pull her elbows to the point of touching, a situation I knew she could handle for a while, as could the others. And finally why rope three, had indeed made her squeal, made her moan, when wrapped around her waist, the ends drawn snuggly between her legs, fastened off, securely to her wrist bindings."
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

gagged86 wrote: 1 year ago Brry nice chapter, my friend :)
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Another delightful chapter [mention]Bandit666[/mention] - I wonder where you will lead us and looking forward where ever to!
Mask6190 wrote: 1 year ago Very nice chapter Bandit! Now, how to get the girls into the van? And what about Miss Vickers?
Thank you one and all for such kind words and support, and it is indeed time for the moving of all the captives, so stay tuned more to follow soon
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Outstanding, @Bandit666. You continue this story in the most amazing way. This is one that I wish would continue forever. Is baby sister going to take her lumps or do you have surprises for us? Any way, it will be cool.
[mention]GreyLord[/mention] all will be revealed soon, and I’m sure there’ll be a few surprises still to come.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]laz[/mention]. Thank you so very much, it’s honestly a delight when the why I’ve talked about the binding process that someone picks up on it and knows why it’s been done in such a manner
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was a very enjoyable read. Nice pace, nice writing, great scenes, what would anyone want more? Euh, well, more chapters? :lol:
Maybe we can have the Cheshire cat be a sleuth and find us chapter 4 (and more).

Thank you for writing this wonderful tale.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

slackywacky wrote: 1 year ago That was a very enjoyable read. Nice pace, nice writing, great scenes, what would anyone want more? Euh, well, more chapters? :lol:
Maybe we can have the Cheshire cat be a sleuth and find us chapter 4 (and more).

Thank you for writing this wonderful tale.
Thank you for a wonderful comment and your support, and fear not, the Cheshire Cat is busy at work, searching for more even as we speak.
OldTUGger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OldTUGger »

This is a nice, fun read, @Bandit666!
Links to all of my stories can be found here in the Story Catalog: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6023
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]OldTUGger[/mention] thank you I’m pleased you find it nice and fun to read, that’s been my intention all along,
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I’m very pleased to announce, the Cheshire Cat has done his searching, has indeed located the missing chapter four, so I hope you’ll all enjoy, be you be listed below, merely a lurker, or someone who enjoys from a distance. But even then, let me know your thoughts if you wish.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]SquidIncMaster[/mention], [mention]AmyRu[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]OldTUGger[/mention]

The games that we play.

Part four.

Stopping in the doorway at the rear of the school’s maintenance building, rucksack, now packed with my sisters bundled up uniform, much to her angst, I’d looked both ways, several times, simply to confirm the coast was clear, that we’d be able to make the short distance between our current position and the minivan unseen.

With a gently tug on her arm, making it clear, my sister had best start hopping, once again, much to her disagreement, as the short distance between boiler room to doorway, had most certainly been a little strenuous. Incredibly torturous, thanks in no uncertain terms, to the rope I’d pulled up between her legs, though just how much so remained, blissfully out of my understanding. Seriously humiliating, and not just because of said rope, but also by the bouncing of her breasts, the fear her bra would not hold up to such strange and unusual movement, and the terror of being seen.

Progress had been surprisingly swift, her hopping speed, seeming to increase, some of her fears, on unexpected stimulation, on wardrobe malfunctions obviously been over run, by the thought of being seen. So soon we’d reached the passenger side of the minivan, though I’d made a bit of a play, pretending to have misplaced the keys, but only for a moment or two, just to increase her feelings of nervousness, of humiliation.

With relief, she’d practically bundled herself, still securely trussed up, my bindings proving to be more than adequate, when coping with her movements, with the jumping up and down, onto the second row of seats. With a little help, from myself, she’d shuffled over towards the drivers side, most likely pleased our parents had insisted on installing privacy glass. Glass so dark, it was almost impossible to see anyone’s presence, let alone the fact, they’re shamefully bound and gagged, having been captured, are embarrassingly clad in just their underwear, or equally skimpy clothing.

Reaching over, suddenly blushing, feeling a little uncomfortable, for my arm had brushed, inadvertently against her breasts, the warm Lycra of her bra, shamefully feeling nice against my bare arm, I’d secured her seatbelt. Adjusting the settings, with a small amount of tape, to ensure it held her tightly into the seat, reduced movement greatly.

From the pocket, of the seat in front, as she’d looked on, in a brief state of confusion, of puzzlement, I’d withdrawn a pink satin sleep mask, a sleep mask that had been included in a present she’s received the previous Christmas, that had instantly been added to our supplies. Though of course, once she’d realised my intentions, she’d shaken her head, attempted to complain passed that red sphere fastened tightly in her mouth. But I wasn’t to be denied, as she knew herself, so within seconds, her world had been plunged into darkness, and the side door was banging closed.

Next to be retrieved, moved from her place of captivity, to the means of her transportation, had been Lucy, her choice of swimsuit, proving to be, just a little more supportive, when she too was made to hop, the hogtie having being released, unlike her wrists, arms, body, crotch rope and legs.

Though once more, it proved to be quite an easy extraction, involving only a short amount of hopping, requiring her to cover only a short distance up the dimly lit corridor from stationary cupboard to fire escape. But still, the next part, had relied upon the assistance of Miss Vickers, as had my sisters capture, truth be told. And yet, that was a bone of contention, a reason for me to feel nervous, despite her claims, her seeming interest, that you’ll hear all about in due time, for it required the disablement of the schools fire alarm, for least 5 minutes, for at least, long enough to ensure we’d go unnoticed, that no one was around to observe our actions.

And thankfully, Miss Vickers had come through, no sounds, echoed around the hallways and corridors, the classrooms and gathering points, when I’d opened the fire door, checked and checked again, to guarantee no one was loitering around, was paying unwanted attention to my moms minivan, was trying to take a look inside.

Quickly, up the narrow pavement Lucy had hopped, stopping only for me to open the passenger side door for the second time, my sister making a faint moan, looking around, though her world remained in darkness. Only waiting, long enough for me to scoop her up in my arms, place her next to my sister on the second row of rear seats. Staying still, while I’d placed her in the seatbelt, again altered to hold her tightly in place, before I’d used yet another pink satin sleep mask, rescued from a matching Christmas gift my mother had received.

“Oh well two down, three to go”, I’d thought to myself, while once again moving the minivan, careful not to be seen, not to go anywhere near the main sites of the schools end of term activities, something that wasn’t exactly easy. For my next destination, just happened to be the girls changing room, home of the nicely trussed, pleasing on the eye, underwear clad Megan, the only one, save for my sister, that had been spared the temporary constraints of a hogtie.

With relief, as promised, by you now know who, I’d found the back door open, noticed the security camera, normally used to protect the girls coming and going during gym class, had been turned off, it’s red light not blinking. So snatching up Megan’s uniform, from inside the cubicle, bundling her over my shoulder, right hand resting, deliberately, upon her black Lycra clad pert butt, had proved to be simple.

Has had, the shortest off all trips, thus far, from point of storage, to point of transportation, the side door of the minivan sitting slightly ajar, much to the chagrin of its current occupants, Lucy and my sister, for they’d heard me open it slightly, leaving them more exposed than they’d like. But I’d not done so to be mean, nor vindictive, had, as I later explained, just wanted to make it a quick snatch, wanted to get her positioned next to Lucy, get her buckled in tightly, swiftly add a suitable blindfold, this time, in the form of a simple black cloth.

“Well I hope you’re all sitting uncomfortably, as there’s still some stops to be made, still a chance, remote as it maybe, you’ll be seen, either enjoyed or saved”, I’d teased, while moving the minivan, from behind the changing rooms, to the rear of the unused temporary classrooms, to the site of my most keenly anticipated extraction, to the person to whom I’m most attracted, Ellie.

Quietly I’d unlocked the door, quickly I looked around, feeling slightly uneasy, that Miss Vickers may well be mulling around, interesting in seeing how I greeted, what I guess would best be described as my girlfriend. But thankfully, not so much as a glimpse, of her familiar presence had been seen, so swiftly I’d made my way over the unused desk, taken the opportunity to kiss Ellie on her tape sealed lips once more, my hands wandering to places, best left to your imagination, as this is a tale for all.

She too, was released from her hogtie, though before any hopping could ensue, I’d pulled her close, her near naked body pressed against my own, sweet nothings had been whispered in her ear, the contents of which, most certainly aren’t for repeating here. Though I will openly state, from her moans, the way she rubbed herself against me, did all she could to make my hand, placed upon her butt, caress and grope, she’d like what I’d suggested.

But of course, time was pressed, as at least one further extraction, needed to be completed, and that would be the hardest, the most risky of them all, would require exact actions, immense timing. So I’d had no choice in the end but encourage her to hop over to the door, a few, well placed smacks on the butt, simply adding to our fun, the way her breasts bounced, proving me with a sight to be hold, giving her the chance to flaunt herself for my pleasure…………..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic