The games that we play. *NEW* Part 11 added (23/11) m/fffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention]

An incredible continuation. 👏👏👏

It's now the story that I really wait for.

I liked the part where he shamefully felt nice. 😏
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Oh [mention]Bandit666[/mention] you have done it again. Perfect pacing and just enough detail to entice but not so much it bogs down.

Thank you for posting this
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Okay, this has been a real fun ride so far, and I'm wondering what Miss Vickers, or Julie is up to, and why she's not doing the responsible thing by calling a halt to all this. By all means, please put me on the list, as I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And now we move on, but I take it the last of the extractions will be the most interesting :twisted:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The treatment of sister was nice. But the encounter with Elle was the most fun. Looking forward to what you may present next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

marvelous simply marvelous
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago @Bandit666

Thank you, it’s great to know you wait for every update, and I’m pleased to say there’s more to come.
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago The treatment of sister was nice. But the encounter with Elle was the most fun. Looking forward to what you may present next.
I am trying to make the interaction with Ellie as fun as possible, leaving some to the readers imagination,
Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago And now we move on, but I take it the last of the extractions will be the most interesting :twisted:
I think it will prove to be fun and enjoyable for sure
The G-Man wrote: 11 months ago Okay, this has been a real fun ride so far, and I'm wondering what Miss Vickers, or Julie is up to, and why she's not doing the responsible thing by calling a halt to all this. By all means, please put me on the list, as I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Consider it done, and all will be revealed in time,
wolfman wrote: 11 months ago Oh [mention]Bandit666[/mention] you have done it again. Perfect pacing and just enough detail to entice but not so much it bogs down.

You’re very welcome I’m delighted you feel I’ve done it again with one of my tales.
laz wrote: 11 months ago marvelous simply marvelous
I’m honoured you think so
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another truly lovely addition [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! Imaging the scantily clad, bound and gagged beauties bunny hopping through the school is absolutely fun.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Aaaaaawwwwww, it is making a very nice read!
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago
some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago @Bandit666

Thank you, it’s great to know you wait for every update, and I’m pleased to say there’s more to come.
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago The treatment of sister was nice. But the encounter with Elle was the most fun. Looking forward to what you may present next.
I am trying to make the interaction with Ellie as fun as possible, leaving some to the readers imagination,
Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago And now we move on, but I take it the last of the extractions will be the most interesting :twisted:
I think it will prove to be fun and enjoyable for sure
The G-Man wrote: 11 months ago Okay, this has been a real fun ride so far, and I'm wondering what Miss Vickers, or Julie is up to, and why she's not doing the responsible thing by calling a halt to all this. By all means, please put me on the list, as I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Consider it done, and all will be revealed in time,
wolfman wrote: 11 months ago Oh @Bandit666 you have done it again. Perfect pacing and just enough detail to entice but not so much it bogs down.

You’re very welcome I’m delighted you feel I’ve done it again with one of my tales.
laz wrote: 11 months ago marvelous simply marvelous
I’m honoured you think so
More to come... Perfect. Wishing for more sister screentime.

gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Another great chapter to a very good and intriguing story, my friend :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Love it , love it, love it.

Did I say I loved it? Great chapter, great story. Maybe I should mention that I loved it!
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago Another truly lovely addition @Bandit666 ! Imaging the scantily clad, bound and gagged beauties bunny hopping through the school is absolutely fun.
I’m pleased you found it fun as there’s more to come
Nainur wrote: 11 months ago Aaaaaawwwwww, it is making a very nice read!
I hope to main the niceness of this for as long as possible

[mention]some_wanderer[/mention]

There will in due time be more scenes with his sister,
gagged86 wrote: 11 months ago Another great chapter to a very good and intriguing story, my friend :)
Thank you my dear friend, your constant support means a great deal to me
slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago Love it , love it, love it.

Did I say I loved it? Great chapter, great story. Maybe I should mention that I loved it!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, and it’s an honour to know you love it
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago
gagged86 wrote: 11 months ago Another great chapter to a very good and intriguing story, my friend :)
Thank you my dear friend, your constant support means a great deal to me
You're very welcome as always :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Bandit my friend, you never fail to impress, this is such a fun, well-written and enjoyable tale so far. Loved the tense moments where our protagonist was caught by Miss Vickers, only for her to encourage the little game haha.

Keep up the great work mate, glad you haven't lost that magic touch of yours 😁😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 10 months ago Keep up the great work mate, glad you haven't lost that magic touch of yours 😁😁
I could not agree more :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

TayDay95 wrote: 10 months ago Bandit my friend, you never fail to impress, this is such a fun, well-written and enjoyable tale so far. Loved the tense moments where our protagonist was caught by Miss Vickers, only for her to encourage the little game haha.

Thank you mate, I’m pleased you’re enjoying it, and feel I’ve not lost my magic touch
Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago [quote=TayDay95 post_id=155656 time=<a href="tel:1683250892">1683250892</a> user_id=41207]
I could not agree more :)
[/quote]

Thank you, that’s incredibly kind of you
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

And so I’ve been flattered and humbled by your kind words of support and encouragement, by the shear number of views this little tale has received thus far, so once again I hope all those listed below, all those who’d stopped by to checkout how events are panning out will continue to do so…..

[mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]OldTUGger[/mention], [mention]charliesmith[/mention]

The games that we play

Part 5.

And so with Ellie deposited upon the first row of rear seats, seatbelt once again pulled tight, well pulled extra tight, mainly for my own pleasure, the, by then all so practiced alterations made, to ensure it stayed that way. With her blindfolded, before my hands wandered, explored her body, leaving her emitting moans of pleasure, the others moans of disapproval, for it left them exposed for longer.

The time for the trickiest, riskiest extraction had arrived, an extraction that would require perfect coordination, be it moving her from classroom to exit, or exit to minivan, and this time I’d have no help, Miss Vickers couldn’t be around, offering any level of safety. Had to been seen in the main hall, with everyone else, teachers and my fellow pupils combined.

Step one went well, gaining access to the classroom proving ease, thanks to having the key, removing the cover, that had concealed her presence beneath the desk also. Though clearly she’d enjoyed her helplessness, had pulled and twisted, struggled and wriggled, leaving the knots, of her hogtie, unpleasantly time consuming to undo. And with only a maximum of 10 minutes to succeed, that was time I simply didn’t really have, but still I’d managed.

Next had, surprise, surprise, been step two, bundling up her uniform, and hoisting her up and over my shoulder, using my right hand, upon her bikini clad bottom, to help stabilise her, or at least that was my excuse. Simply so I could make the mad dash down the corridor, rush over towards the exit.

But of course, it wouldn’t be that easy, as having barely left the room, I’d heard voices, one the unpleasantly familiar tones of Mr Hall, one of our maths teachers, the others, obviously some of my fellow pupils, though I didn’t recognise who. Leaving me little option but to dart, in, what I admit was shear panic, behind some screens set up to promote one of the day’s activities. Hold my breath and hope, that not only would Katie stay quiet for fear of being discovered trussed, gagged and clad in only a skimpy gold bikini, but also we’d stay unnoticed.

Eyes wide open, legs shaking, from a combination of nervousness, and supporting Katie, still draped over my shoulder, still supported by my hand on her lovely pert butt, I’d watched as the group walked past, thankfully without stopping, without looking back. But still it had come as a shock, as a fright, for the information I’d received stated everyone would be elsewhere, would be suitably out of the way, distracted from wandering around, had been total, that the coast would be clear.

And yet, there was no going back, not by then, so all I could do was hope, that it was simply one off occurrence, and make an attempt to reach the exit, get Katie safely stashed away, in the relative safety of the minivan, in the time remaining. Not to mention, placing it back where it had supposedly stood since the morning, ensure I’d be seen mulling around, making small talk with a handful of friends, passing on my thanks to our teachers, wishing them all a good summer.

With moments to spare, no doubt slightly out of breath, I arrived where needed, aimlessly pretending to have spent my time making conversation with Miss Vickers, while hoping the girls, all so helpless, exposed and vulnerable remained safe. Though, I knew at least, they’d not willingly draw attention to themselves, that the minivans privacy glass would protect them from all but the most deliberate investigations.

“Well it’s been a pleasure, and I’m sure our paths will cross again soon”, Miss Vickers had stated when a colleague wandered past, smiling, paying my slightly flushed appearance, little heed, failing completely to notice a slight smile upon her face.

“Oh, err, yes, yes of course Miss”, I’d replied, shaking her hand in a sign of respectful appreciation, wary anyone would see any inappropriate gestures, observe any signs of anything other than a simple teacher, pupil relationship. Which truthfully, despite her assistance, her claims, when we’d spoken in private, was still how I saw the situation, uncertain it could or would be anything else.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

A very suspenseful chapter indeed.

Are they ready to go or did I miss one? (Kinda forgot, too much anticipation with his encounter with his sister.)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Delightful and intriguing [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

All of the superlative adjectives in the comments are true and many more as well. This is a story that I am sure I will read again once you complete it, which I hope will be many many chapters later. Thank you for this, [mention]Bandit666[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Most interesting Bandit :D Is he doing this during the school day or after school?
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

good transitional chapter
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Phew that was close haha! That would've been an awkward situation to explain away!

Another superbly written chapter mate, short, simple, to the point and a great little moment of tension! 😁
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

This story keeps on intrigue me at each new chapter my friend, and this one was particularly thrilling with the extraction scene :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic