The games that we play. *NEW* Part 11 added (23/11) m/fffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The games that we play. *NEW* Part 11 added (23/11) m/fffff

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello ladies and gentlemen, friends and followers, it’s been far too long since last I attempted to entertain with a fun, lighthearted tale of adventure and bondage, since last I tried my hand at something fun and hopefully, at times amusing. So please sit back, relax, and hopefully enjoy my efforts, feel free to leave your thoughts and comments, remarks and suggestions.

Below I list a few of you have previously supported my effort, but please if you’d like your name removed, let me know.

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention]

The games that we play.

Part one.

Cautiously I slipped out of the girls changing room, careful not to be seen, glancing back I smiled, content that phase one of operation capture had been a success, that Megan, my sisters friend was securely bound and gagged inside the locked cubicle marked ‘out of order’. Satisfied she knew better than to draw attention to herself, especially in her state of partial undress, her modesty only preserved by a pair of black Lycra panties and pink satin bra.

Casually I wandered down the corridor, going pretty much unnoticed, even as I thoughtfully selected an image of Megan’s lovely face, her lips sealed with several layers of silver duct tape, gently pulled tight and wrapped on top of her shimmering straight brown hair. Though once more I was careful, making sure it could not give away her location, nor the fact she was already partially undressed by the time I made my move, by the time I clamped my hand over her mouth and announced the three key words, “caught in the act”, a signal she was not to resist, that she had been captured, the challenge having been accepted, and the game having begun.

Oh sure, she’d protested ever so slightly at being caught in such a composing position, but I’d merely stated that rules were rules, and she’d agreed to go along with them, which in turn meant she’d end up so scantly clad anyway, also whilst bound and gagged, just as she was about to be, for I’d arrived prepared, carried with me enough supplies to render all my intended victims helpless as events unfolded, while the end of of term fun continued unabashed.

“One down, four to go”, the text simply read, when along side the image of Megan tape gagged the message was sent to the other participants in our little game of capture and transport, transport to the family cabin off in the moors, to celebrate the start of summer, just the six of us, 5 girls, and 1 boy, me.

“You’ll not catch me that easy”, came the response from my sister, who like her friends, was the reason behind the whole idea. Yes that’s right it was all their idea, well almost all their idea, for I had suggested taking advantage of the cabin, with our parents agreement. Though, naturally they didn’t know just what would be occurring both before and after our arrival. Nor why, as the only one of the group old enough to drive, I wanted to borrow the minivan, the girl’s luggage already loaded and stacked.

Similar messages arrived moments later from two more of her friends, Katie, a very beautiful and popular natural blonde, with a wicked sense of humour, and a very naughty side, shared only with those she felt comfortable around, and Lucy, who I have to admit, has a rather unusual dress sense, when not in school uniform. But then I’ve always put that down to her Asian ancestry, her love of cosplay and anime, especially the bondage.

“I’m ready and waiting, you know where”, the last reply boldly stated, and the sender was right I knew where, just like I knew who. For the where was the unused, rundown temporary classrooms sitting at the edge of the schools main building. The who was Ellie, the tallest, oh and most curvaceous, of my sisters friends, with whom, despite her being nearly 2 years my junior, I’d shared some rather passionate kisses and wandering hands, on numerous occasion, in that exact location.

So naturally, she was the next to be “caught in the art”, when after some stealthy movement, knowing there was a need to go unobserved, just like the previous occasions we’d met, I’d slipped in the back door, delighted to see she was already prepared, and indeed ready, having undressed, removed her uniform, of black pleated skirt, grey shirt, black blazer and tie, leaving her in only white nylon panties and bra, white knee length cotton socks also.

“Mmpppphhhhh”, she’d squealed, when, after sneaking up behind, I’d placed one hand over her mouth, while, rapidly the other had snaked its way around her waist, pulling her body tightly against my own. And yet her cute little giggle, the way she wriggled her butt and squirmed playfully, told me she’d know I was there from the start.

“Caught in the act”, I’d whispered in her ear, but only after enjoying a couple of minutes worth of divine squirming, and playful moaning, but hey, who could blame me for that, right. After all wouldn’t you enjoy having the girl you fancy most, grinding their scantly body against your own, wouldn’t you delight in knowing she’s doing it of her own free will.

“Oh you cad, just what do you intend to do with me”, she’d managed to say despite her giggling, the words stolen straight from the script of the recent school play, in which she’d had the staring role. But I need not have worried, for the mischievous grin, the twinkle in her piercing blue eyes gave away her joy at being captured, the kiss upon my lips, told me I’d be having plenty of fun, later.

Though still I had to answer her question, allow her to discover, what, at least a few of the items within the black rucksack, that had, up to point remained slung over my right shoulder might be, had to grant her the opportunity to realise what my intentions may be. And I did, for soon enough just like Megan some 20 minutes earlier, she too as securely trussed up, bound, at the wrists, arms, ankles, calves and thighs, with crotch rope, breast harness, and yes, before you ask, I’d coped a good feel, and hogtie too. Leaving only the need to ensure her luscious lips were encased in layer after layer of silver duct tape, limiting her moans, while I stole the chance to explore just a little, tease only slightly once more, merely to guarantee the worked of course.

“Well that’s two, who’s next, I wonder”, my next text message had enquired, when sent along side another facial image of a suitably gagged girl, this time, of course Ellie, who’d known what was coming, upon seeing me withdraw my smart phone, who’d happily posed, at only the cost of a kiss on her sealed lips, and slow teasing caress of her rope bound the thighs.

“Ha, that’s Ellie, you didn’t catch her, she gave herself away”, Katie’s reply had stated, almost matching the sentiments of my sisters message to the word , and of course, in her case, as you now know, that wasn’t a lie, nor even a thinly disguised trick, for she knew our little secret, had, to her credit, never divulged to anyone, especially our parents, that we were much more than just friends.

“Well you’ll not find me such an easy target”, Lucy’s response had taunted, not knowing, I was already stalking her every move, had been watching her movements, as she’d cut back across the sports field, blissfully aware of her destination, that I’d delighted in seeing her wearing the little black satin shorts, and navy blue swimsuit, even before I slipped back out of the old classrooms. Once satisfied Ellie had been deposited under a long forgotten desk, was safely out of sight should someone take a look, that the door was securely locked, thanks to the key, I’d managed to acquire, in my role as hall monitor.

“Caught in the act”, I’d rapidly blurted out, when having, literally sprinted the length of the schools main building, simply to deposit myself within the dark confines of the walk-in stationary cupboard, I’d taken Lucy completely by surprise, for she’d mistaken believed, having not seen me anywhere around, she was safe. Instantly she’d surrendered herself, as was the agreement, though maybe she was at least a little reluctant to do, for out of all those participating, she was the only one determined to derail, resist and therefore win our little game, our little challenge, was the only one who believed she could rescue the others, spare them from a weekend or more in captivity.

“Well I guess you’d better get on with then”, she’d exclaimed, puffing out her cheeks, hands on hips, with petite little body swaying from side to side as she shifted her weight over each short, toned leg. And of course, who was I to deny her request, how could I not quickly bind her wrists and lower arms, wrap her slender body with strong, unrelenting rope, whilst enjoying the feel of spandex over flat stomach and small pert breasts. How could I not, remove her shorts, for a little added embarrassment, and the application of a stringent crotch rope, linked into her wrist bindings. What was wrong with then binding ankles, calves and thighs, before making sure she was the second to be tightly hogtied. How could I not, seal her lips with layer upon layer of duct tape, for what had become the obligatory face shot, after all, announcements had to be made.

“Tick, tock, we’re down to 2”, my next text had teased, when delivered along with an image, that this time not only showed her face, but also just how helplessly trussed up Lucy had become, for I had no fear her location could be guessed, her rescue enabled, and anyway, the cupboard door was locked behind me, and she’d never reach the catch, let alone the handle.

“Damn you’re far to good at this”, my sisters reply had stated, along with an emoji showing a concerned, worried face, which was true, for there was a reason Katie never responded, as by pure chance she’d stumbled into my grasp, no doubt believing there’d be safety in numbers, that by tagging along behind a group of other friends she’d be safe.

News flash, she was wrong, a conveniently unoccupied classroom providing me with the perfect location, the fact her friends were paying her little attention, affording me the exact opportunity I’d needed, the sound of loud chatter, disguising her muffled protests before I was able to make the now all so familiar claim, “caught in the act”.

“You sneak”, Katie exclaimed with a sigh, once released from my grasp, having turned to face me, seeing the smirk upon my face, undoubtedly spotting the twinkle in my eyes, and rope already hanging from right hand. And yet, her blazer was already slipping off her shoulders. Only to be followed moments later by her tie and shirt, revealing, she’d cheated on our deal ever so slightly, for it wasn’t the view of her breasts in a nice little bra that greeted my hormone driven mind, but rather them cupped in a shiny gold spandex bikini top.

“And you’re a cheater”, I pointed out, signalling she should keep going, should remove her skirt as well, secretly hoping she was wearing the matching bottoms, as truth be told, I’d seen her wearing that very bikini before, had found it very appealing and pretty much as revealing as any underwear she might have chosen.

“Well, still think I’m a cheat, considering I know you liked looking at me wearing this last time”, Katie cheekily asked, whilst giving me a twirl, allowing me the opportunity to see how the top strained against her pert, firm breasts, the bottoms hugged her crotch and pulled against her butt.

Actions, an image, which of course, had easily changed my mind, lead me to eagerly begin the binding, wrists and arms first, breast harness and crotch rope second, followed by ankles, calves and thighs, then, a snug, but not strict hogtie, finishing off with the, obligatory wrapping of silver duct tape over lips.

But that’s where it all could have ended, with four down and only my sister left, for I’d been so busy with the rope work, so distracted by the sight of Katie, clad in that, well, let’s be honest here, seriously sexy little bikini, that I hadn’t heard or noticed the classroom door, hadn’t anticipated that someone was about to confront me, confront us.

“And exactly what’s going on here”, a voice suddenly boomed, moments after the clicking of the door alerted me to another persons presence. A familiar voice had asked sternly, though it was still easy to detect the sweet tones of Miss Vickers, by far the most attractive, most popular teacher in our school.
Last edited by Bandit666 4 months ago, edited 11 times in total.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Welcome back, [mention]Bandit666[/mention]. This is a wonderful beginning to announce your return. And, as you said, it is lighthearted and fun. Moreover, you end with a fine cliffhanger. Will the fun and games be stopped at the very beginning? Or is it possible that Miss Vickers will, in some way, join in the fun?

Waiting to see what you have in store for us with great anticipation.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That was really fun and it was really good to see some work from you. We missed your tales.
Now looking forward as to where this will lead (other than the cottage)...
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

A very good story.

Can't wait for the sister.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Dun-Dun-DUUUUUUN!!!
Will Miss Vickers end like her students, or will she join the kidnapper looking for his last victim, his sister? You'll find out in the next episode of... "The games that we play"!!!

Great start, my friend :)
Very intriguing, and very well written ;)
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great start to what could be the best capture game on this site.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Always great to read your stories Bandit666! Quality work as always :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention] thank you both for welcoming me back, and I’m certainly flattered by your kind words being such prolific authors of great stories yourselves. In fact it nice to know I’ve been missed.

[mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention] its great to know you’ve enjoyed my efforts, for that’s what all of us like to hear, and I hope the upcoming parts will prove to entertain

[mention]gagged86[/mention] I like it, you’re hired as my promoter from this moment on :lol:

[mention]laz[/mention] I hope my efforts from this moment on continue to delight, and you feel the capture game is worthy
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago
@gagged86 I like it, you’re hired as my promoter from this moment on :lol:
8-) :lol:
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

What an enjoyable story! Thank you! I must nitpick, though. In the first part of the story you said the “three magic words” and she must submit. Those words? “Caught in tbe act”. Unless one of those has been demoted to non- word status, I count FOUR words! Not three 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. My apologies for my weird humor 🤣🤣🤣
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago What an enjoyable story! Thank you! I must nitpick, though. In the first part of the story you said the “three magic words” and she must submit. Those words? “Caught in tbe act”. Unless one of those has been demoted to non- word status, I count FOUR words! Not three 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. My apologies for my weird humor 🤣🤣🤣
Cute observation and response
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Dear [mention]Bandit666[/mention] it is so good you are back and presenting us with this highly entertaining first part of a really fun read! I can hardly wait for the next part!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Dear [mention]Caesar73[/mention] thank you for your kind words, it’s good to be back. The fact you found it highly entertaining and fun to read is great praise indeed. And part 2 will be posted soon
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Dear @Caesar73 thank you for your kind words, it’s good to be back. The fact you found it highly entertaining and fun to read is great praise indeed.
The praise is well earned my dear [mention]Bandit666[/mention] - from a technical point of view I find the evolvement of your style interesting. I like it!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Previously on the games that we play…………….

Our hero, in other words, me, myself and I, had succeeded in capturing four of the five mischievous girls, intent on avoiding my attention, winning the little challenge, that was made, had been able to ensure they ended up, not only suitably bound and gagged, but also pleasantly stripped it just some rather skimpy clothing, underwear for two, including the gorgeous Ellie, a one piece bathing suit for another, and for the last a shiny gold bikini. Only to be confronted by their teacher, the beautiful, tall, blonde haired Miss Vickers……..

What will happen now, well read on those who enjoyed, those listed below, let me know your thoughts and comments:-

[mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], [mention]AmyRu[/mention] [mention]Mask6190[/mention] and of course yourself [mention]Caesar73[/mention]

Part 2

“And exactly what’s going on here”, a voice suddenly boomed, moments after the clicking of the door alerted me to another persons presence. A familiar voice had asked sternly, though it was still easy to detect the sweet tones of Miss Vickers, by far the most attractive, most popular teacher in our school.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

“Oh Miss Vickers, it’s……its…..not what you think, it’s just a game…..no a challenge really…..well a game and a challenge……we…..we thought…..would be fun…on…on…our last day”, I’d stuttered, somewhat falling over my words, while for her part Katie simply muffled her agreement, nodded her head as if to confirm what I’d claimed. But Miss Vickers had simply remained expressionless, her eyes seeming to burn into my psyche, searching for any sign of treachery, of untruthfulness.

“I see, and you’d like me to believe that Katie has agreed to participate, has allowed herself to not only be caught, just like Megan, Ellie, and Lucy, but also be made to undress, remove her clothing, revealing more of herself than she should”, Miss Vickers challenged, taking us both by total surprise, leaving my breath catching in the back of my throat, as I wondered how she knew, what she’d done, but most of all, why, if she’d been on to our little game from the start, she’d not been accompanied by my sisters three recently freed and fully clothed friends.

“But…….but it’s the truth, I swear”, I’d exclaimed, feeling like I was choking on my own words, while looking over Miss Vickers shoulder, searching for any signs of a smug, overly delighted Lucy, a bitterly disappointed Ellie and possibly relieved Megan. And yet not one of them appeared, no evidence that they’d been rescued, freed from their bindings existed.

“Really, so you want me to believe, that these girls, and no doubt, had I not interjected, your sister too, agreed to play your little game, accept you rather unusual challenge, even if it involved being left humiliatingly restrained, in tight ropes no less, shamefully silenced, by incredibly harsh wraps of tape, and included being left embarrassingly clad in only such skimpy clothing as underwear, swimsuit and bikini”, Miss Vickers asked, looking over, with an expression of skepticism, towards Katie, who, admirable tried to explain they’d agreed to participate, that it was as much their idea as my own.

“It’s……its true, I swear”, I’d exclaimed once more, initially failing to see the start of a smile forming on Miss Vickers face, initially oblivious to how, her eyes suddenly seeming to brighten, to get a new sparkle, a new mischievous twinkle. Though thankfully, the same couldn’t be said for Katie, who made sure I looked again, ensured I stopped panicking, at least long enough to not dig myself into a bigger hole, when obviously it was unnecessary.

“Well then, I guess it’s just as well I didn’t interfere, decided to see just where you were going with all these misdeeds, even if, considering what I saw through the window over at the old classrooms, it’s clear someone’s parents need to refresh their understanding of the birds and the bees”, Miss Vickers, Julie, as we’d soon come to know her, admitted, whilst also clearly teasing me with regards to my wandering hands, when getting up close and personal with Ellie.

“You mean, you, you saw us cuddling”, I’d responded, feeling myself get flushed, sensing my face was glowing about as red as your neighbourhood fire engine, though maybe, that’s not the best description, as even that wouldn’t put out the fire, Ellie ignites within my heart.

“Of course, I’ve seen everything, and that most certainly doesn’t count as merely cuddling, but I have to admit, I’m impressed with your efforts thus far. So what, or who’s next on your little hit list”, Miss Vickers half teased, half taunted in response, while to my surprise, she took a moment to inspect Katie’s bindings, appearing to be satisfied they served their purpose well.

“Oh, err, well there’s only my sister left now, but she’s the sneakiest, trickiest and most devious of them all”, I’d openly admitted, looking towards Miss Vickers as she rested against the table under which Katie had been positioned, no doubt giving her a nice view up our teachers skirt in the process.

“I see, so what then, what becomes of your captives, is that game over, or is there more I should know, considering only a truthful reply stands between you and a whole world of trouble”, Miss Vickers stated, although there was something in her tone, a little playfulness, I’d not previously detected, there was a hint of interest surrounding our endeavour I’d not sensed before.

“Oh no, there’s more, but that’s the really hard part, for once I’ve caught them all, by final bell, I then have to get them from their hiding places, still bound and gagged, place them in my moms minivan for the ride up to our parents cabin in the moors”, Id replied, deciding it would be best if I remained honest, just in case Miss Vickers was serious about a whole world of trouble, just in case there was an ulterior motive as to why she’d not freed Megan, Ellie, Lucy and of course Katie.

“Very well, then I think we need to have a word in private, so take your pictures, yes I’ve seen you in action, send your messages, and then let’s make sure Katie here is safely out of sight, that the classroom door is securely locked”, Miss Vickers had then suggested, with a smile, much to my surprise, and seemingly from the moaning, Katie’s shock, but what could I do, other than take the photos, drape a cloth over the table in way of concealment, and accompany our teacher out the door.
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

Miss Vickers is a surprise! Can’t wait to see what part she plays in this game. Very well done!
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

A suspenseful part 2 I must say.

I'm gonna guess it, Ms. Vickers is into bound young girls 🤔
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I don't know about anyone else, either in the story or readers. But I reslly do want to play with Miss Vickers.
Spy Task Force Completed
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

A nice tease to the next part! What will become of Miss Vickers :twisted:
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

AmyRu wrote: 1 year ago Miss Vickers is a surprise! Can’t wait to see what part she plays in this game. Very well done!
Thank you, and all will be revealed, in one way or another in due time, that I can promise
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

some_wanderer wrote: 1 year ago A suspenseful part 2 I must say.

I'm gonna guess it, Ms. Vickers is into bound young girls 🤔
Umm maybe, I’d suggest you stay tuned to discover the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago I don't know about anyone else, either in the story or readers. But I reslly do want to play with Miss Vickers.
Then my ulterior motive has work, but you’ll have to wait if you wish to find out more
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Mask6190 wrote: 1 year ago A nice tease to the next part! What will become of Miss Vickers :twisted:
Ah well, that would be telling, and alas there’s no spoilers available, no early release of following chapters
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

I like Miss Vickers she reminds me of a student teacher, who was gorgeous, in her last year in college she taught for a semester she liked to tell little stories in class, time permitting, when I was in 9th grade. She had a big brother who she idolized and would do anything for him. I know she told more than one story but the one remember was when she told about the time her brother that tied her to a tree tethered by a 3 foot rope, even turning and pretending that her hands were tied behind her back as she told the story, there was a gleam in her eyes as she told it, I still remember her name and what she looked like. So here's hoping that Miss Vickers has the same kind of big brother. By the way great chapter.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Then my ulterior motive has work, but you’ll have to wait if you wish to find out more
As the Stranger in a Strange Land said, waiting is.
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic