The games that we play. *NEW* Part 11 added (23/11) m/fffff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Short and sweet. Waiting to see what will happen next!
Did I say I loved it? :D
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Fantastic story. I am loving it so far! Great job [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago A very suspenseful chapter indeed.

Are they ready to go or did I miss one? (Kinda forgot, too much anticipation with his encounter with his sister.)
Oh all the girls have been collected, or are they, stay tuned, to find out…….and don’t worry, his sister hasn’t been forgotten, as you’ll see in due course.
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago Delightful and intriguing [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !!
Thank you, for I have achieved my aims.
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago All of the superlative adjectives in the comments are true and many more as well. This is a story that I am sure I will read again once you complete it, which I hope will be many many chapters later. Thank you for this, [mention]Bandit666[/mention].
I’m truly humbled to hear that you feel this is story you will read once completed, and pleased to say I have many more chapters to come.
Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago Most interesting Bandit :D Is he doing this during the school day or after school?
Thank you, it has indeed been happening during the last day of school before summer vacation.
laz wrote: 11 months ago good transitional chapter
Thank you, more to come soon,
TayDay95 wrote: 11 months ago Phew that was close haha! That would've been an awkward situation to explain away!

Another superbly written chapter mate, short, simple, to the point and a great little moment of tension! 😁
Thanks mate, I’m delighted you enjoyed
gagged86 wrote: 11 months ago This story keeps on intrigue me at each new chapter my friend, and this one was particularly thrilling with the extraction scene :)
So kind as always my friend, I’m pleased you found it thrilling
slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago Short and sweet. Waiting to see what will happen next!
I think you’ve said a few time you love it, but please don’t stop, it’s great for my ego :lol:
charliesmith wrote: 11 months ago Fantastic story. I am loving it so far! Great job [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
Thank you, I’m pleased you think so.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago
some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago A very suspenseful chapter indeed.

Are they ready to go or did I miss one? (Kinda forgot, too much anticipation with his encounter with his sister.)
Oh all the girls have been collected, or are they, stay tuned, to find out…….and don’t worry, his sister hasn’t been forgotten, as you’ll see in due course.
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago Delightful and intriguing @Bandit666 !!
Thank you, for I have achieved my aims.
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago All of the superlative adjectives in the comments are true and many more as well. This is a story that I am sure I will read again once you complete it, which I hope will be many many chapters later. Thank you for this, @Bandit666.
I’m truly humbled to hear that you feel this is story you will read once completed, and pleased to say I have many more chapters to come.
Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago Most interesting Bandit :D Is he doing this during the school day or after school?
Thank you, it has indeed been happening during the last day of school before summer vacation.
laz wrote: 11 months ago good transitional chapter
Thank you, more to come soon,
TayDay95 wrote: 11 months ago Phew that was close haha! That would've been an awkward situation to explain away!

Another superbly written chapter mate, short, simple, to the point and a great little moment of tension! 😁
Thanks mate, I’m delighted you enjoyed
gagged86 wrote: 11 months ago This story keeps on intrigue me at each new chapter my friend, and this one was particularly thrilling with the extraction scene :)
So kind as always my friend, I’m pleased you found it thrilling
slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago Short and sweet. Waiting to see what will happen next!
I think you’ve said a few time you love it, but please don’t stop, it’s great for my ego :lol:
charliesmith wrote: 11 months ago Fantastic story. I am loving it so far! Great job @Bandit666
Thank you, I’m pleased you think so.
Of course I'll stay tuned in. I'm here everyday waiting for the next part.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’m flattered by little tale is the reason why you’re here everyday, and do not worry part 6 will be here soon, although I request you are patient, as his sister will be present again soon, and it’ll be a full chapter, as I planned
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Bandit666 wrote: 11 months ago I’m flattered by little tale is the reason why you’re here everyday, and do not worry part 6 will be here soon, although I request you are patient, as his sister will be present again soon, and it’ll be a full chapter, as I planned
Sister will be present again... Perfect.

I'll wait.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well what can I say thank you one and all for your comments and support, your kindness and thoughts, hope you will all enjoy part 6.

[mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]charliesmith[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]OldTUGger[/mention]

The games that we play

Part 6.

Inch by agonising inch I’d edged ever closer to the exit of the our schools parking lot, the other traffic, looking to do like wise, my fellow pupils, those parents that had arrived to collect their precious children, and even several of the teachers. But then I’d not really been able to complain, for at least it allowed me to glance, frequently, into the rear view mirror, to look at Ellie all trussed up, gagged, and blindfolded, in her saucy underwear, well it was saucy, racing and incredibly appealing to me. Along with the others in pretty much the same level of undress, most certainly in matching restraints, gags and various blindfolds.

Looking ahead, I’d spotted Miss Vickers in her sporty little red hatchback, it’s exhaust popping like it was owned by a boy or girl racer, rather than someone responsible for educating impressionable youths. Though it did kind of suit her recent behaviour, show her slightly naughty, mischievous and downright extraordinary personality, a personality I’d most definitely come to appreciate, most certainly experienced for myself.

Opening up a gap between myself and the car in front, a black Mercedes, for those who want to know, unquestionably much to the annoyance to those waiting in the queue, I’d offered a friendly wave, waited till she’d slipped in front of me. Although my actions hadn’t exactly been without reason, weren’t purely down to politeness, nor even just an acknowledgment of all the assistance she offered as I claimed “Caught in the art”, as I’d moved my captives from their site of concealment to their point of transportation.

Finally, after what, especially to those behind me in moms minivan, felt like an eternity, knowing they weren’t clear of risk, risk of being observed, seen in their state of helpless, I’d drawn to a stop at the giveaway line, having watched Miss Vickers pull into a gap and speed off to the left. Patiently I’d awaited my opportunity to pull into traffic, to turn right and at least for a little while put distance between myself and our teacher, still unsure as to whether or not, I could take what we’d discussed in private, seriously.

“Well you’ll be pleased to know, that at long last we’re clear, schools over for the summer and our fun can truly begin”, I’d announce once we’d began to make progress, though unlike Miss Vickers I’d not exactly sped off, left the vicinity at a rate of knots, (no pun intended), for I was aware of the need to avoid drawing any unwanted attention, and anyway moms minivan, wasn’t what you’d call quick, or sporty.

“But alas I need to admit, that due to unexpected circumstances, there’s one, previously unexpected stop left to make, before we can genuinely head to the cabin. So I’m afraid you’ll have to bare with me, accept the fact, you’ll have to remain just as you are for a little longer”, I’d informed, while deliberately making a few unnecessary turns, partly as an attempt to confuse, partly because I wasn’t overly sure where exactly I was going. Even as the girls complained, best as their gags allowed, protested, despite their words literally being unintelligible, nothing more that incoherent moans and groans.

Though their moans and groans, their complaints and protests, had been of little consequence, even less concern to myself, when at long last I’d found the junction I’d been looking for, I’d been able to see the very quiet back lane, the house with its secluded rear entrance, garden and patio doors.

“This shouldn’t take long girls, but still I’d advise you try not to make any noise, move round too much, as you’d really not want to draw attention to yourselves”, I’d both stated and suggested, while taking a moment or two to look them over once more, thoughts of would be, especially with Ellie running through my mind. Images of them all remaining tightly bound and gagged up at the cabin, cascading through my mind, making me smile, delighting me with the prospects.

I’m sure the heard the drivers door open and close, wondered where I was going, unable to see for themselves, blissfully unaware that for one last time, I carried my rucksack, the last of the supplies, hopefully enough for what was require. Though I was sure should need be, I’d find a little extra, once inside the rather modest home, after I’d made my oh so familiar declaration.

“Caught in the act”, I’d boldly stated, when having successful sneaked up on Miss Vickers, my hand slipped over her mouth, taking her totally by surprise, although she knew I’d be arriving, had left the back gate and patio doors unlocked, had packed her suitcase as planned. But what she hadn’t expected, was it would be so soon, as having made our agreement, during our private talk, a talk that had been unexpected to say the least, I’d left her think she’d have a while to wait, wouldn’t be visited until after the girls had been deposited at the cabin, measures having been taken to ensure their safety, whilst still in captivity.

“Mmmpppphhhh”, she’d squealed, much to my delight, my pleasure, as I’d guess you’d have to call having the most popular, certainly the most beautiful teacher in school, not only hand gagged, all be it, a temporary situation, was more than even my adolescent mind could have dreamt possible.

“In a moment, I’m going to remove my hand, you’re not to speak, just simply turn and face me, undress, as those that came before you undressed, are to accept your captivity, for the agreed duration”, I’d stated, in my best dominating tone, doing my upmost not to sound as nervous as I felt, trying to ooze with the confidence I didn’t really have. For still I couldn’t help it but think it was all a trick, that I’d end up in that whole world of trouble she’d threatened me with.

But too her great credit, Miss Vickers, Julie, as she was to be known from that moment forth, didn’t resist, nor yell at the top of her voice, no one came bursting out to confront me for my actions, not just with her, but with my sister and her fiends. For instead, to my great relief, I should add, she’d simply turned to face me, without so much as a word, though she was smiling broadly, had began to unbutton her navy blue satin blouse, until it was fully open, revealing a near matching bra, her more than ample breasts, something that had been discussed amongst my friends.

And, I’ll be honest, having never seen a real woman, not a girl, not a picture in some magazine, on Instagram or Twitter, but a real life woman, in just a bra, or disposing of her blouse, reaching behind her back to pull down the zip, undo the clasp of a short, tight black skirt, my eyes nearly popped out of my head, my jaw almost hit the floor and my trousers budged. Though I’d hoped Julie failed to notice that last bit, even if the first two reactions had been embarrassing enough, had no doubt displayed my amazement, my excitement, the fact I was enthralled, captivated, completely entranced.

“So what now, are you just going to stand there and enjoy the view, or am I going to join the others in this scheme of yours”, Julie asked of me, her voice so delectable, so flirtatious, that it nearly knock be back on my heels. After all, how many 17 boys have fantasised about have the hottest teacher in their school practically naked in front of them, while pretty much begging to be trussed up and gagged, seeming happy at the prospect of being touched and groped, in the process.

Exactly, caught, oh I’d say at least 95% of you with that statement, but how I’d proceeded to do just that, well, let’s just leave that to your imagination shall we. Even if I do point out her butt, clad in blue satin high line panties was firm and most certainly pert, her breasts, covered only by the matching bra, were soft and so, so inviting, were, at what with a little fiddling, turned out to be 32 d-cups, way more than a handful.

“Ummmmmm, you really are a very naughty boy, but don’t you think, it’s time you added all those ropes, especially the two special ones”, she’d positively purred, making me realise I’d spent a little too long walking around her, laying my hands in places, as I say not for discussing here in this section.

And yet I’d still had to ask myself if I wanted to bind her tightly, if I should do so, take such a risk, was it still some kind of set up, was she really willing to become captive number six, did she really intend to let this all play out to its conclusion.

Find out next time on The games that we play.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

You can feel the tensity of him driving without getting attention.

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] , an unexpected turn of events. Never expected for Miss Vickers to be another captive.

It's a good part. And now to the cabin they go.

gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

...aaaand you did ot again, my friend ;)

Another great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, and all the others that will follow :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Another great chapter Bandit my friend, and you're absolutely right about us all having fantasised about "that one teacher" like that 😅
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Wow! This was a big jump, and it does sound a little too good to be true....
SquidIncMaster
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SquidIncMaster »

Last edited by SquidIncMaster 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

wow-wow-wow!
The best chapter of the lot - and that does say something!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What was quite the move to capture the naughty Miss Vickers :) I like this unexpected turn very much! It might get a bit cosy in the van - with Julie joining the fray! Do carry on [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I dreamed but did not dare hope that this would unfold. Great work, [mention]Bandit666[/mention].
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

some_wanderer wrote: 11 months ago You can feel the tensity of him driving without getting attention.

@Bandit666 , an unexpected turn of events. Never expected for Miss Vickers to be another captive.

It's a good part. And now to the cabin they go.
Soon, very soon, but first Miss Vickers needs dealing with some more.
Caesar73 wrote: 11 months ago What was quite the move to capture the naughty Miss Vickers :) I like this unexpected turn very much! It might get a bit cosy in the van - with Julie joining the fray! Do carry on [mention]Bandit666[/mention] !!
Your wish is mine to grant, part 7 shall arrive soon.
Nainur wrote: 11 months ago wow-wow-wow!
The best chapter of the lot - and that does say something!
Thank you, such praise is humbling to say the least.
gagged86 wrote: 11 months ago ...aaaand you did ot again, my friend ;)

Another great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, and all the others that will follow :)
Thank you my friend,
TayDay95 wrote: 11 months ago Another great chapter Bandit my friend, and you're absolutely right about us all having fantasised about "that one teacher" like that 😅
Well hopefully I’ve triggered those fantasies once more mate ;)
Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago Wow! This was a big jump, and it does sound a little too good to be true....
Well all will be revealed in due course, has Miss Vickers got a hidden agenda, or is she just a total bondage junkie, only time will tell.
SquidIncMaster wrote: 11 months ago Incredible! I was holding out hope that the teacher would be a willing captive. Now to wait and see the rope work she gets!
Your wait won’t be much longer
laz wrote: 11 months agogreat chapter
Thanks
GreyLord wrote: 11 months ago I dreamed but did not dare hope that this would unfold. Great work, [mention]Bandit666[/mention].
Thanks then dream no more, well for now anyway, there’s always more to come
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well I hope you’ll all enjoy this next chapter, and understand what’s said at the bottom, as this tale will continue soon,

[mention]some_wanderer[/mention], [mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]slackywacky[/mention], [mention]laz[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]TayDay95[/mention], [mention]gagged86[/mention], [mention]charliesmith[/mention], [mention]The G-Man[/mention], [mention]Nainur[/mention], [mention]wolfman[/mention], [mention]OldTUGger[/mention], [mention]SquidIncMaster[/mention]

The games that we play

Part 7.

Well as you can imagine, it wasn’t really a long winded discussion that went on in my mind, for the answer was obvious, after all capturing Miss Vickers, Julie, was a rather unexpected, but exciting prospect. Having her trussed up, gagged and blindfolded, in the back of the minivan, with the others wasn’t an opportunity that could be missed. So just like I’d not failed to take advantage, shocking as it my sound, of having her before me in just her underwear, how could I not, put the thoughts of right or wrong to one side, grab hold of the first length of rope and get started.

As with the others her wrists had been the first to find themselves restrained, all roped up, behind the back of course, next had been her elbows, followed by the most delightful application of a breast harness. My hands wandering once again, stroking and caressing just a little, well a lot actually, for that was, in my mind an extra bonus prize. While the same, could of course be said of the opportunity to apply a nice snug crotch rope, though Julie surprised me, by asking for it to be pulled a little tighter, then a little tighter, until I thought it was way too strict and inappropriate.

“Oh yes that’s perfect, but I think you’d better gag me now”, she’d told me, just as I was thinking the same thing, though when reaching for the roll of duct tape, that’s where she stopped me, cut short my actions.

“No, not that, not for me, look in my travel bag, take your pick of what you find”, she’d requested of me, signalling with her head towards, what looked like a rather tightly packed, bulging, red overnight bag, that sat upon her coffee table, ready and waiting to be included with all the other luggage in the minivan.

Gingerly, following her direction, I’d slowly opened the zipper, taken a peak inside, been left gobsmacked at the sight which greeted me, for it seemed Julie hid quite a secret, it appeared she was much more than just the most popular, beautiful teacher in our school, she was literally a bondage junkie. For there, sitting upon the sort of items, that would make any adult store look under stocked, rested the gags dreams were made of, balls and bits, panels and even a couple of muzzles, most of which I’d only seen in pictures.

But then, that was the problem, I’d been able to practice the use of a ball gag, the one my sister currently sported while still bound in the minivan beside her friends, while the others were completely new to me. And yet, for reasons I didn’t understand fully at the time, my eyes were drawn towards what appeared to be a black leather pouch, with straps attached on either end, similar to that of a ball gag.

“That’s a very good choice”, Julie told me in reassurance, no doubt seeing my uncertainty, and she was right, for having offered it up for her to accept, been blessed with opportunity to apply, it did indeed look like the perfect choice, one best described as a cross between one of the bit gags lying in the overnight bag, and a knotted scarf I’d used many times in the past.

Which only left her lovely toned legs, that I was to discover later, were maintained by her interest in sports, from swimming to netball, running to badminton, that quite frankly looked damn right incredible with rope around the ankles, calves and thighs. Though, naturally, I’d taken a little longer than with the others, save for maybe Ellie, when binding, had allowed my hands to caress and explore her soft, smooth skin, her nice pert butt, covered only by thin sensual satin, but once more, I’ll leave what else I might have done to you’re imagination.

Standing there, watching as I’d headed out the door, with her suitcase, and that bulging red bag in hand, I wondered what she was thinking, considered how the others, my sister, more so Ellie would feel when finally the blindfolds came off. But of course, that was something to worry about later, as an agreement was in place, an understanding of what would happen once all together at the cabin, had been reached. From their release, to their renewed restraint, from chance to move around freely, to freshen up, and hopefully find their new challenges and games entertaining.

“Hop or carry”, I asked upon my return, though whatever her choice, I’d be left delighted, be it from watching her more than ample breasts bouncing, possibly trying to escape from her bra, or having her draped over my shoulder, hand upon her butt, giving it the occasional smack and regular grope.

Although, all I’d received was that look, the one that told me I’d just asked a rather stupid question, considering, how thanks to the delightful looking gag, forming a coherent reply wasn’t possible, so I’d have to decide. Which I did with glee, by taking her by the arm and having her hop, from living room to rear door, by helping her outside into the warm afternoon sun, stopping only long enough to lock her home securely, to fondle her breasts a little claiming a need to readjust her bra.

Before over my shoulder she went, my hand, as predicted resting nicely upon her butt, giving it a squeeze or smack with almost every step, as she’d been carried to the minivan, rather unceremoniously bundled onto the final rear seat, belted in tightly, just as the others had been. The blindfold, this time in leather, taken for her own personal supplies, proving to be the final act, as time wasn’t on my side, the need to make progress pressing, to allow the girls a chance to spend a little time to themselves, to stretch and workout the kinks and stiffness becoming ever more important……

The end, as was, for how can I not grant all those who’ve been so kind and supportive, be it with their comments and encouragement, or simply by taking the time read my efforts. So once more let me know your thoughts and tell me are you looking forward to what will happen next.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> are you looking forward to what will happen next

I am always looking forward to what happens next. This tale draws you in, wanting more, not wanting to wait for the next chapter to appear. But we all know these things have to be penned, checked, rechecked (and we still miss things) and finally published for us to read. It has been six hours since you posted this chapter, I read it in scant minutes, so now I am waiting (again) for more. I can hear the chanting...

"We want more..."
"We want more..."
"We want more..."
"We want more..."

We will just have to wait until you deem us worthy of the next chapter!
Last edited by slackywacky 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

...looking forward to what happens next?

Of course!

I wanna read what he'll do to them once they reach the cabin.

Specifically his sister (which from rereading, you never gave a name).😍😍

[mention]Bandit666[/mention] a full part just between them! 😘😘

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

That was a very delightful chapter Bandit :D If this is how the games are played on the way to the cabin, then...... :twisted:
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago

"We want more..."
"We want more..."
"We want more..."
"We want more..."
Absolutely! Well done [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! So Julie is quite the naughty girl it seems. I wonder what will transpire at the cabin!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Bandit666[/mention], you wrote
Though, naturally, I’d taken a little longer than with the others, save for maybe Ellie, when binding, had allowed my hands to caress and explore her soft, smooth skin, her nice pert butt, covered only by thin sensual satin, but once more, I’ll leave what else I might have done to you’re imagination.
You have drop kicked my imagination into overdrive, perhaps even into hyperspace.

Do I want more? Yes, I want more.

More of the wonderful Miss Vickers!
More of each of the delectable, tied-up, and scantily clad beauties.
More of this highly imaginative story.
More! More! More!
:lol: :lol: 8-)
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

slackywacky wrote: 11 months ago > are you looking forward to what will happen next

... I can hear the chanting...

"We want more..."
"We want more..."
"We want more..."
"We want more..."

We will just have to wait until you deem us worthy of the next chapter!
Yes, exactly!
(In my case, to be cear, not more girls necessarily - rather looking forward to coming predicaments, interacting and the like)
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

Great work as always, my friend, funny amd sexy :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic