In the Dungeons of the Ice Queen (F/F) (Fantasy) (Finished)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Exciting and well-written. Good descriptions of the bondage and a riveting story. Well done!
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part six!

Chapter 6

Once again princess Clementine found herself tied to a chair, but this time she was far from her lavish cell she had learned to call room, she once again had the honor to share the table with queen Isa, although in her condition of prisoner obviously.

She was tied to the chair beside the queen, her legs tied to the respective leg of the chair at the ankles and knees, her chest secured above and below her breasts to the back of the chair and her arms tied parallel to each other and behind the chair’s back.

To supply her need for entertainment while she ate the queen had taken her captive clementine with her, after all she had been listening to what the princess had to say for a while now. But all she wanted to hear from her captive was what related to Ann, that mysterious female knight of blonde hair and deep blue eyes whose face looked as soft as the petals of a white rose.

Clementine didn’t knew why but she had long ago been able to tell that her captress the queen had some kind of deep seeded interest for the knight who had tried to rescue her and had managed to evade the queen’s capture.

In fact, it was that interest that she couldn’t explain what made Clementine sure that Isa had not captured Ann, otherwise she was sure that the queen would go ask this questions to Ann herself, not to mention that little off hand comment the queen made the first time she asked Clementine to tell her about Ann:

‘I can wait to capture her’

Those words were deeply in Clementine’s mind whenever the queen asked her about Ann, she wondered what was so special about the knight that the queen wanted so desperately to lay her hands on her.

“Why have you stopped?” Isa said, snapping Clementine back to reality.

“I... I can’t tell you much else” Clementine stuttered “I don’t know her that much”

“Well that’s disappointing” Isa said as she rose up from her chair “But it doesn’t matter, after all I will have to get rid of you soon”

Those words made Clemntine feel a fear that she had not felt since she was first captured and broght to this castle, the fear of the uncertanty of the situation, the fear of what will happen to her now that she was at the mercy of Ice Queen Isa.

“What do you mean?” Clementine asked with trembling voice.

“Oh don’t worry, I’m not going to kill you” Isa chuckled “I just need to cut a deal with someone, and for that you will need to take a trip far from here”
---
Ferine was woken up by the squawks of seabirds, when she opened her eyes she saw the grey sky of the Forsvoll Sea during winter. With pain in the back because of sleeping on the hard wooden floor of the rowboat, her stomach roaring because it had been almost a whole day since she last ate something and waken up by loud noises Ferine thought this way of waking up was less than ideal, but as she looked around she saw something which quickly cheered her up.

She was no longer in the middle of the sea, apparently during her sleep her boat had aground in the rocky coast of some island. Beyond the grey beach was a dense and deeply pine forest which extended upwards and onto the horizon as it climbed up a mountain.

Ferine stretched her ached and stiff body and walked into the forest hoping to find someone who could help her, but first and foremost, something she could eat.

In the forest Ferine found a tiny clearing and there she gathered some stones and the least wet sticks she could to make a fire, because no matter how hungry she was there was no way she would eat something raw. Once she had set everything up she went to look for something she could eat, preferably something that could be taken down with the improvised spear she made while the fire lit up the wet logs.

While Ferine walked alongside a stream, trying not to walk far from where she had made the fire, she realized that she wasn’t really hunting, in fact, she was the one being hunted.

Although subtle, she was quick to notice the sound of strings tensing up, characteristic of bows being drawn back. Ferine dropped her improvised weapon and turned around with her hands above her head.

“You can come out, I wont hurt” Ferine said more tired than worried.

Out of the green and from atop the trees emerged three figures dressed in dark brown clothes, covered with green cloaks and with their face covered by a handkerchief from the nose down, the three of them had a bow which the stored behind their back once Ferine surrendered and a sword hanging from their belts.

One of them removed her hood and mask and revealed herself to be a young woman, she had long blonde hair held in a braid, her face was slender and her eyes brown. She didn’t looked happy about seeing Ferine, but neither did she seem too angry.

The woman walked towards Ferine and inspected her closely, walking around her and putting her face uncomfortably close to Ferine’s as if she wanted to pick some detail Ferine wasn’t aware of.

“You are not with her” The woman said as she took a step back “Who are you?”

“Oh, I just got stranded here” Ferine said, thinking it better to provide the incomplete truth.

“You really don’t seem from around here, so I am inclined to believe your story” The woman said with suspicion “But rules are rules, and I can’t just let you walk away”

“What do you have to do then?” Ferine sighed, wondering much longer would she have to go without eating.

“I will be taking you with us” The woman said as she retrieved some rope from a small purse hanging from behind her belt.

The woman tied Ferine’s wrists crossed behind her back which Ferine thought would be enough, but she was wrong since once the woman was done with her hands she covered her eyes with a black blindfold.

“Can’t let you see where we’re going”

And so Ferine was walked through the forest, unable to see a thing and forced to trust her captors to guide her through safe path. She could have escaped her binds if she had wanted to, but not being able to see meant that she would never know when it was a good moment to escape. And she also thought that maybe, being captured wouldn’t be so bad, since she would inevitably be taken near civilization and that’s what she needed.

When more human noise began to be heard by Ferine she knew that she was near or at her destination, she was held still for a few minutes and she heard people discuss about her from afar or in a very low voice. Then she was suddenly forced to walk again and dropped onto a soft surface, she fell on her side but quickly begn to try to at least sit.

“Move no more” A woman’s voice different from the one who had captured her spoke “Stay on your knees”

Ferine obeyed, there wasn’t much else she could do since she was pretty sure this would be a very bad moment to escape. Her blindfold was removed and she saw that she was in some kind of tent, it was large and rather lavish, like the ones meant for kings and nobles during campaigns.

Before her was a large wooden chair and on it sat another woman, she had long black hair, brown eyes and a very similar face to the woman who had captured her. She was dressed in green clothing, the sleeves were short and showed her toned arms and her forearms were covered with leather bracers. Her pants were tight and showed the musculature of her legs, leather boots covered them from down the knee.

“Who is she?” The woman asked.

“We found her in the forest, she claims to be stranded here and doesn’t seem like one of the queen’s servants” The woman who had captured explained.

“She may not look like it, but we can’t be so sure” The woman on the chair said “What is your name?”

“I am Ferine, I really am not from here...”

“Silence, I just asked for your name” The woman interjected “You have already met my sister, Herifa, I am Bryla, if you are with the queen you would have most likely heard that name”

“I have not so that should tell you I am not with her” Ferine replied, annoyed by this woman’s domineering attitude.

“We don’t know if we can trust you so now you’ll remain quiet and only answer the questions we ask to you” Bryla said as she leaned forward towards Ferine “Understood?”

Before Ferine could begrudgingly comply cheers from outside the tent distracted her and her captors, and into the tent came a very familiar figure.

“Ann!?” Ferine asked as she saw her friend enter her room.

“Ferine!?” Ann asked with equal surprise.

Before either of them could ask the other what she was doing there Bryla interjected and demanded to know how the two knew of each other. The explaining part was meant to by done by Ann, who seemed to be on much better terms with Bryla than Ferine.

After some minutes of explanation during which Ferine and Herifa had to idly sit by as they heard Ann trying to convince Bryla that her captive was actually her friend and that she could be of help, Bryla ordered her sister to release Ferine with visible reluctance under the terms that Ferine must remain in the campsite.

Ann then walked out of the tent with Ferine, who was able to see that teh tent she was in was only one in the middle of many green tents hidden among the trees, but it certainly was the largest. A lot of people were there, all in similar attire to Herifa, covered in green cloaks and with dark clothing to camouflage themselves in the forest. Some were talking, others cooking, some preparing weapons for something Ferine didn’t knew.

“I certainly didn’t expect to see you here and I can assume that neither did you” Ann said “But its good to see you nonetheless”

“Its good to see you too” Ferine said as she laid one hand over the knight’s shoulder.

“I think we both have a lot to explain, shall we do it in my tent?”

“Gladly” Ferine answered.

Ann’s tent wasn’t as specious or lavish as Bryla’s, but it was impressive nonetheless, having a tent just to herself was a privilege to begin with.
“I take it taht you are important around here” Said Ferine as she looked around the place.

“I have become one of the leaders of these rebels” Ann said as she sat atop a cushion “Beneath Bryla of course”

“So you’re now a rebel leader?” Ferine asked as she took a seat “You’ll have to catch me up to speed because I would never have expected that from you”

And indeed Ann explained, she told Ferine the story about how she had been sent to rescue princess Clementine and how she was almost captured by the ice queen, only narrowly saved by Bryla and her group of outlaws whom she joined in their fight against the queen and gained a lot power among them due to her previous experience.

And once she was finished and Ferine had caught everything that she had to say, it was the thief’s turn to explain why she was there.

“Well, I was hired by the queen of Beroux to rescue the princess too, I was initially not going to accept but when she told me that you have been lost trying to do the same I decided to accept, either to rescue you or avenge you, but thankfully it seems like I wont have to do neither” Ferine explained to Ann, who listened attentively “I didn’t came alone, Rhys and Eyiel also got caught up in this”

“Where are they now?” Ann asked as soon as Ferine was finished.

“About that...” Ferine said as she scratched her head “The ship we were on was attacked by pirates, and they took the three of us captive, I managed to escape but the other two weren’t so lucky”

Ann looked down saddened by the news, she knew that the ice queen used pirates to extend her domain over the sea and that being captured by them couldn’t mean anything good for her friends.

“But I know where they are taking them, I managed to spy a lot on the pirates before they captured me” Ferine said trying to cheer up her friend.
“Whatever you know we should take it to Bryla” Ann said “She may be better suited to help our friends”

Ferine was taken back to Bryla’s tent in a much better condition than the one she had been taken in initially. It was clear that Bryla was not happy to see her, but Ann quickly explained why she had taken her back before Bryla. Reluctantly, Bryla allowed Ferine to explain what she knew, after all she couldn’t let her emotions cloud her judgment, as a leader she needed to have her priorities clear and all information about the queen’s acts were good.

“Jokulsa, the port you told me the ship is headed to, is in a whole different island” Bryla said, much to Ferine’s disappointment “But if your story about the kraken is true, they will have to make a stop at this island for repairs”

“What do we do then?” Ann asked, knowing that the port was far out of the insurgents reach.

“You’ll be pleased to think that I had been planning an attack on the port within the next days” Bryla explained “After all, its the last and most crucial piece of the island that we don’t control, you can take the attack on the city as a chance to rescue your captive friends too”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So Ferine had finally some good old fashioned sheer dumb luck - and met Ann, and what is more: She found help.
The plot is moving forward: The Queen has plans with Clementine and is somehow drawn to Ann.
Fascinating chapter!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This really is inspired! Excellent!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good continuation. Nice and fast-paced. Every chapter the story does a 180 and shuffles all the cards again, save for Clementine's status. What a rollercoaster ride!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part seven!

Chapter 7

Princess clementine sat at the edge of her bed, once again with her ankles chained to the floor but free to move aside from that. The queen had given her a book to keep herself entertained and it served its purpose as the many tales and legends of the Serpent Isles were neatly told in it.

A particular story stuck with Clementine though, it was about how the islands got their name. Apparently, long ago, the people from isles worshiped sea snakes as gods and they regularly made offers to them. One of them was to chain a beautiful woman to a post on an island near the cost, there, when the tides rose, a sea snake would come and take the offering, having its hunger satiated for long enough to keep it from attacking the inhabitants of the island until the next offering.

Clementine could only hope that such traditions were a thing of the past.

The princess was reading a much less gruesome tale when someone came into the room, it wasn’t the queen as she expected, although the sight was similar.

It was Alessia, the queen’s sister, and it showed. Clementine had only seen her from afar whenever she was taken out of her cell, but she didn’t need to take a closer look to know she was Isa’s sister. Although taller and more athletic, Alessia shared her sister’s hair, which was almost always tied in a ponytail much more practical than the queen’s braid, and Clementine had never seen her wear dressers as she was usually seen in a much more comfortable blue and white uniform.

“What are you doing” Clementine asked when she saw Alessia unlock her shackles.

“Sit on the chair, now” Alessia ordered, ignoring the question completely.

Clementine was intimidated by Alessia even more than she was by the queen so she was quick to obey and sit down in one of the room’s chairs. Alessia then took some ropes and began to tie down Clementine.

Her wrists were tied parallel to each other behind her back and then Alessia began to run rope around her elbows, Clementine never had this done to her so she wondered what Alessia was doing with those ropes, but she quickly got the answer. She felt a sharp pain on her back, arms and chest as Alessia tied her elbows together, showing Clementine a flexibility she didn’t knew she had.

“Hey that hurts!” Clementine shouted.

“Shut up or I’ll gag you” Alessia said as she finished off tying Clementine’s elbows.

Seeing how Alessia wasn’t being really negotiable Clementine simply sat in silent as she kept tying her. She tied a chest harness around her upper body to keep her on the chair and she affixed her waist to the backrest and bound wrists, she then tied her legs together at the ankles and knees.

To finish off she tied the princess wrists to her elbows, leaving her feet above the floor. Clemntine gasped because of the pain this caused her, but Alessia didn’t seemed to care and simply readied herself to leave.

“Hey, this is really tight and hurts” Clementine said, feeling like she wouldn’t be able to bare with these restraints for much longer.

“And what?” Alessia asked as she turned back to look at the princess “You are a prisoner; you should expect that”

The apparent obviousness of what Alessia had said left Clementine silent, until then she had never thought about it much, thinking that her captivity was already bad enough.

“My sister will be here shortly” Alessia said before leaving the room.

Clementine couldn’t tell the passage of time, but a few moments after Alessia had left she already felt like she had been bound like that for ages. Her thighs ached from having her feet hung above the floor and her arms also ached since she had to hold her legs up with them whether she wanted of not.

By the time the queen finally arrived Clementine felt like she couldn’t bare this any longer, which wasn’t saying a lot since she had felt like that since Alessia had left her there.

“It seems like my sister roughed you up quite a bit didn’t she?” Isa chuckled as she looked at her captive’s restraints.

“Yes... Please remove these ropes, this hurts!” Clementien begged.

“Hmm, well I think we can do without your legs being tied to your arms” Isa said before undoing the knot holding that restraint “But the rest stay on”

This was already enough of a relief for Clementine so she wasn’t bother by having to bare with the rest of the ropes no matter how tight they were.
“So, as I have told you I’ll have to get rid of you pretty soon, so I wanted to ask you a few things before” Isa said after she sat down on a chair in front of Clementine.

“What do you want to know?” Clementine asked, remembering that the queen was her captress and feeling ashamed of having pleaded to her a few minutes before.

“I wanted to know how you have felt during your captivity” Isa asked “Don’t ask why, I'm just curious”

Clementine mused for a minute, how was she supposed to reply? It of course wasn’t good to be someone’s prisoner but if the time she had spent tied to that chair amounted for anything was to show her how much worse things could have been.

“I guess you’re not that bad” Clementine mumbled, ashamed of having to compliment the queen “I still think of you as the evil bitch who kidnapped me, but I guess it could have been worse”

“If you asked me I’d say I was really kind with you considering that you were a prisoner” Isa chuckled “But I get what you’re saying”

“Maybe if you hadn’t kept me either tied up or chained all the time I could say a few better things about you” Clementine said “But I must recognize that at least you gave me a good cell”

“This cell is much better than most rooms in the castle” Isa explained “You are right to be grateful”

The queen stood up and prepared to leave the room but Clementine stopped her.

“You still haven’t told me what you are going to do with me” She asked.

“Oh, I can’t tell you yet” Isa replied “But all you need to know is that we will be going on a small trip”

---

Eyiel was deep below the ship’s board, she had been hung from the ceiling by her wrists with chains and her toes were the only part of her feet on the ground. Her thick muscular legs were tied together with ropes of enough thickness and sturdiness for her not to break them after she had kicked one of the pirates tying her.

With the rocking of the ship Eyiel’s body dangled from the ceiling and if she hadn’t been used to the sea she would have already vomited, not like she had eaten enough to do that though.

Eyiel saw Kluzelda come down to her makeshift cell, she looked at her with rage, she hated her, not just because of what she was doing to her, tying her up was enough of a reason for Eyiel to get mad, but also because of what she was doing to Rhys, which angered her beyond what she even thought possible.

“Mpghghg” Eyiel grunted at Kluzelda through her thick cloth gag.

“I hope I have given you enough time to reconsider you decisions” Kluzelda said “You know what I want, so why don’t just give it to me and save yourself all of this suffering”

Kluzelda pulled down Eyiel’s gag and left it hanging around her neck.

“Ready to give up then?”

“Never!” Eyiel shouted before spitting on Kluzelda’s face.

Kluzelda frowned, she was angry at Eyiel but she knew she held all the cards she needed, so there was no need for her to show her rage.
“I see” Kluzelda said calmly “You’ll need more time then”

“You don’t understand” Eyiel grunted.

Surpsied by her words, Kluzelda decided to give Eyiel some more time before gagging her again.

“We are not together in the way you think” Eyiel explained “She decided to be with me just like I decided to be with her”
“Well that’s far from the amazon way I know...”

“This is not in the amazon way!” Eyiel shouted, interrupting Kluzelda.

“Sure” Kluzelda chuckled, finding what Eyiel said amusing but laughable “Let’s see what you have to say after a bit more time here”
Eyiel had her gag put back on and once again she was left alone, dangling from the ceiling in near total darkness, in a pirate ship in the middle of the ocean.

When Kluzelda walked back onto the board she was met by her worried crew, they all seemed like if they had just witnessed death itself and that affirmation wasn’t far from the truth. Had it not been for Rhys, they would most likely all be dissolving deep in the kraken’s stomach acid’s
“How’s the damage?” Kluzelda asked.

“We managed, but in this condition the ship won’t take us anywhere near Jokulsa” A pirate explained.

“Let’s make a stop in Ormsa then” Kluzelda sighed, not happy about the change of plans.

“But captain, that island is riddled with rebels” A pirate said “Would it be safe to stop there?”

“It would certainly be safer than sinking” Kluzelda replied “Move this ship, I don’t want to waste time”

Tired of dealing with the fear among her crew that the damage caused by the kraken had caused, Kluzelda walked back into her chambers, there Rhys was waiting for her.

After seeing that this seemingly defenseless girl was far from defenseless Kluzelda had decided to take the matter of restraining her more seriously, after all she didn’t wanted to see what would happen if one of her spells were to land on her.

“Sorry for making you wait” Kluzelda said as she removed her coat “Dealing with your owner is quite the challenge”

Rhys was tied to the bed, her wrists tied together above her head and to the headboard while her feet were tied together to the bottom of the bed. She had been tied to the bed’s left side and she was restricted to quite a small space, so Kluzelda was free to take almost as many space as she wanted when she laid with her.

“You know, her resistance and defiance will just make her captivity worse” Kluzelda explained “All she needs to do is give you up to me and It will all be over”

Since Rhys was gagged, with cloth inside her mouth and a handkerchief over her lips to keep the cloth in, she couldn’t add anything to what Kluzelda was saying.

“I know you think she loves you and all, and that’s why you are so reluctant to be with me instead of her” Kluzelda explained “But actually it wouldn’t make much of a difference”

Rhys looked at Kluzelda intrigued, her captress also looked at her glad about having caught her captive’s attention.

“You see, people like you, and by that I mean cute, but physically weak aren’t really what we amazons look for in a partner” Kluzelda explained “That’s not to say we don’t find you pretty or interesting, but just that our love for you is not really the love ones feels for a couple”

“Mphh?” Rhys tried to ask as she tugged her restraints.

“Her love for you is much more akin to the love one feels for a pet than the one someone feels for its partner” Kluzelda said “I’ sorry you have to find out this way, but its the truth, and the sooner you accept it the sooner this can be over”

Although Rhys refused to believe what she heard, she was nonetheless harmed by Kluzelda’s words. Her denial couldn’t keep her from worrying about being seen as a mere pet by Eyiel, whom she cared for much more than that.

“I will feed you now” Kluzelda said as she stood up from the bed “Can I trust you to behave and not try any of your tricks once I remove your gag”
Rhys tried her best angry glare but Kluzelda was far from intimidated, and Rhys herself was soon betrayed by her own stomach which betrayed the fact that she was actually really hungry.

Kluzelda untied Rhys from the bed but left her hands and feet tied up. and then sat her on a chair around the room’s table. She tied Rhys’ torso to the backrest and then left her there, walking out of the room to get the food.

Bound and gagged as she was Rhys couldn’t do anything to escape, her hands may have been tied in front of her but the ropes around her torso also pinned down her arms, making her unable to raise her hands up to remove her gag.

Shortly after Kluzelda returned with two plates, the food on them didn’t had the most appetizing of looks but since there’s no better spice than hunger, Rhys appetite was immediately opened as she saw the plate laid on the table in front of her.

“You better like this, but if not you can eat what we got from the kraken like the rest of the crew” Kluzelda said as she sat in front of Rhys.
The plate had some pale meat which Rhys assumed to be of some fish and oysters by the side, not Rhys’ food of preference but in her situation it was probably the best she could hope for.

“You didn’t answer me before so I’ll ask you again, do I remove your gag or you’ll play hard like your amazon owner?”

It wasn’t a hard question for Rhys, she nodded and Kluzelda pulled down the cloth around Rhys’ head, allowing her to spit out the cloth inside her mouth.
“Wait you’re not going to untie me?” Rhys asked as she saw Kluzelda go back to eating.

“Of course not, you can’t expect me to trust you to be untied after what I saw you do with the kraken” Kluzelda spoke as she chewed down the meat.
“How am I supposed to eat then?” Rhys asked.

“Well you can try to lick the plate if you want” Kluzelda chuckled “That or you can wait for me to feed you once in done”

Tied to the chair as she was licking the plate wasn’t going to be possible for Rhys, so she had no choice but to wait and be fed by her captress. In hindsight she thought that she should have expected this, but hungry as she was she couldn’t think clearly.

Rhys ate all that Kluzelda fed her without any hesitance, even the oysters which looked far from appetizing to her were left as empty shells on the plate after Kluzelda was done feeding her prisoner.

“I want to you to feed your owner now” Kluzelda said after she was done with Rhys.

“Eyiel?” Rhys asked with surprise.

“Yes, I am going to take you to her cell and you are going to feed her there” Kluzelda explained “But if you even think about trying anything I’ll throw you two to the sea”

On her cell Eyiel had been lowered from the ceiling and was now kneeling on the floor, a position which although uncomfortable was better than hanging and standing on her toes. Her wrists were still chained above her head and there wasn’t enough slack for her to bring them down, that’s why kneeling was all she could do.

Her arms were going numb and her mouth was extremely dry, but she endured without a single complaint, not single noise of discomfort came through her gag despite all the reasons she had to make one.

Eyiel saw light fill the room once the door was opened, Rhys stood on the other side, untied, and behind her was Kluzelda. Eyiel feared the worst but she was relieved to see that only Rhys came into the room, with Kluzelda closing the door behind her.

“Eyiel...” Rhys said as she knelt by Eyiel and removed her gag “I’m so sorry...”

“This isn’t your fault” Eyiel said as her face was caressed by Rhys’ hands “Its nobody’s fault”

Rhys kept hugging Eyiel for a while, it broke her heart to see the mighty amazon subdued in chains, but there was nothing she could do to help her. Eyiel’s stomach rumbled loudly, she was as hungry if not hungrier than Rhys, and that reminded the elf of what she had come to do.

“That reminds me, I came here to feed you” Rhys said as she picked up the plate she had laid aside when she knelt in front of her Eyiel.

On the plate was a black mushy substance which Rhys hadn’t been told the nature of, but it was all the food she could offer to her captive friend.

“Mashed kraken tentacles, great” Eyiel said jokingly

“I’m sorry, it was all they gave me...”

“Don’t worry, Its not the worst” Eyiel tried to ease Rhys “But its certainly not my favorite”

Rhys fed Eyiel spoonfuls of the black food to the amazon, who gladly ate it despite not being extremely thrilled about the taste, after all, when hungry there is no good or bad food, just food.

“Why did the captain send you here” Eyiel asked between bites.

“I don’t know...” Rhys mumbled “But I know she wants you to surrender me to her”

“Like I’d ever do that” Eyiel said “Not like I can, our relationship is not in the amazon way and I think she refuses to understand that”

“So you don’t think of me as a pet do you?” Rhys asked worriedly.

“Of course not!” Eyiel quickly responded “Why would you ever think that?”

“She’s trying to get to my feelings saying things like that” Rhys said as she feed another spoonful to her a bound friend “But I won’t let her”

“Good, you must not” Eyiel said “I while endure here in this cell while you endure up there in her room, and eventually we will get out of this”

“Really?” Rhys asked with sorrow, fearing that Eyiel’s promises couldn’t be fulfilled.

“I’m sure about it” Eyiel replied “Ferine got out remember? I’m sure she’s looking for a way to save us right now”

Rhys was moved by seeing Eyiel trying to give her hope, and since she had no more food on the plate to feed her she leaned forward to hug her in an embrace the amazon couldn’t return since her arms still hung chained above her.

But they were both brought out of the trance of the embrace when they heard the door creak as it opened.

“Back away” Kluzelda ordered Rhys as she walked into the room.

“Please don’t hurt her, it was me who...”

“Silence!” Kluzelda interrupted Rhys “I sent you here to feed her and nothing else, so you’re coming back with me”

Kluzelda tied Rhys’ hands behind her and gagged her in case she decided to make use of her magic out of desperation, Eyiel watched with impotence, tensing all of her muscles as the sight enraged her more and more.

“You shall stay here” Kluzelda said to Eyiel once she was done with Rhys “Chained”

Eyiel’s gag was put back in place by Kluzelda, and during the last few moments of light in the cell Eyiel could see Rhys being dragged away by her captress.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite intense chapter - emotionally: The dialogues are fantastic. All of them. My personal favourites the one between Eyiel and Rhys. That was so tender. And there might be a silver lining at the horizon: The pirates have to make landfall at the island the rebels control. Great Story!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter as usual. I would almost say a bit slower, but compared to all other stories here, it is still an epic roller coaster. A good set-up for what most likely be an action-packed chapter 8.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I was wondering if there were some transitivity as if Eyiel becomes Kluzelda's slave, then Rhys would become Kluzelda's slave as well, but I'm guessing amazons don't enslave each other.

Pretty intense chapter.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part eight!

Chapter 8

Princess Clemntine found herself once again aboard one of the queen’s ships, this time it was the flagship of the Serpent Isles, the white dragon, an impressive vessel with a dragon shaped prow and ample sails that could take it wherever the queen needed.

Unlike the first time when she was unwillingly taken aboard one of the queen’s ships, this time Clementine didn’t had much to complain about the place she had been forced into, that is of course, when not taking in account the restraints.

Clementine was in a room near the captain’s, probably meant for a first mate or something like that, she guessed, but the queen had decided that for some reason her prisoner was more worthy of that place.

She had her hands manacled behind her back and her ankles hobbled together, allowing her to walk but at a speed so slow that it would have been impossible for her to make an escape. But it wasn’t like she had any place to escape to, in the middle of the sea and captive in a hostile ship made the restraints redundant, but it seemed like the queen wouldn’t lose an opportunity to tie her up.

The once princess, since now she had trouble thinking of herself in those terms, sat beside the window, she saw the ship sailing around the coast of a rocky island for hours, until she heard the loud noise of the anchor being dropped down to the seafloor. A few moments after there was knocking at her door, and the queen then announced that she was coming in.

“We have to leave princess” She said after she came into the room.

Clementine was taken out of the room and on deck, she was ashamed of being tied up with so many people looking at her, even though she tried to avoid meeting eyes with anyone she could tell that many of the people on deck had their eyes fixated on her, and she hated that.

“We have to go to the island now so remember what I told you, if you are scared keep your fear to yourself, you will do us no good if you show it” The queen said as a rowboat was prepared for them “That goes for you too princess”

Clementine couldn’t know what the queen meant by that but it was enough to scare her even more than she already was, because she was still as clueless about what was going to happen to her as when they first captured her.

“Alissa, why don’t you help her keep her fear to herself?” Isa said as she glanced at her sister.

To this Alissa responded by grabbing a piece of cloth with which she forcibly gagged Clementine, forcing her to bite down on the handkerchief and turn all of the complaints she could have to unintelligible moans. Only then did they get on the rowboat.

The sight of the cliffs became closer and closer as Alissa rowed towards the island, and as she did Clementine noticed something she hadn’t been able to see from the ship. A cave, a dark opening in the cliffs which beckoned towards them like the gaping jaws of a beast.

“Yes, you’re going in there” The queen said, noticing that her prisoner had caught wind of where they were going “but remember what I said, keep your fear to yourself”

Clementine was fighting hard against her instincts, at the moment jumping into the water seemed like a better decision than to remain on the ship.

“I’ll tell you a story about myself while we get there okay?” Isa said as she laid her hands on Clementine’s knees “To calm you down”
Isa nodded, it wasn’t like she could or had the courage to do anything else.

“When I was a princess like you, maybe when I was near your age too, I was also kidnapped” Isa spoke, her words met with visible surprise by Clementine “So I think that I understand how you feel now at least a little bit”

Alissa kept rowing, the waves broke against the ship and the cave was ever closer.

“Much like you, I was tied up and gagged most of the time, but my captors treated me with a lot of care for a prisoner because I was a princess, much like your case” Isa kept going “But in the end I was rescued”

Those last words felt like a taunt, because at the moment Clementine couldn’t think of anyone who would rescue her.

“And if I’m being honest” Isa said as she leaned towards her captive “I kind of hope that you get rescued too”

---

Eyiel felt the cold ocean wind hit her on her exposed face, everywhere expect the parts which were covered by the gag Kluzelda had put on her. A cloth tied around her head and over her lips to keep another cloth inside her mouth.

Even though she had been feeling the wind for hours already, it wasn’t getting any easier, in fact, it seemed to be getting harder. She would have never imagined that she would rather be in the ship’s cell than there.

She had been tied to the prow of the ship, her hands behind her back, crushed between her back and the prow, her upper body bound above and below her breasts and around her waist to the wooden sculpted dragon of the prow, her legs bound at the thighs, ankles and above and below the knees to the beasts’ neck.

This was her punishment for refusing to give Rhys to her captress Kluzelda, and even though it was harsh, she remained as determined not to give in as when she was first tied to the prow hours ago.

“You know you could end this right?” Kluzelda asked from behind Eyiel on the ship’s board where she couldn’t be seen “All of this pain you’re enduring, you don’t have to go through it”

Kluzelda leaned forwards, resting her body on the board’s railing, so she could have a look at the face of her prisoner and not just the ropes holding her from behind. But even though she saw her tired, she could tell that she was still defiant.

“So, are you going to give up now?” Klzuelda asked despite already suspecting a negative answer.

“Mpghghg” Eyiel replied through her gag as she glared at her captress.

“I see” Kluzelda said unsurprised “It seems like I will have to try other methods”

Kluzelda walked away, leaving Eyiel again alone with the sole company of the howling wind and the occasional sea life that decided to follow the ship, alone to wonder what other methods Kluzelda could be talking about.

Rhys was once again in Kluzelda’s room, she had been forced to sleep on the same bed as Kluzelda with her hands and feet bound to the to and bottom of the bed respectively and with a cleave gag in her mouth to keep her from trying anything with her magic at night.

But since she woke up, or better said, was woken up, she had been missing those simple restraints dearly, because they had been replaced by much harsher ones.

Her arms were bound behind her back, not just her wrists but her elbows had also been forced together, which forced her to arch her back as she laid face down on the floor. Her legs had been tied together at the knees and ankles, and the ropes around her ankles were tied to those around her elbows, forcing her into a strict hogtie.

Her gag, even though it appeared to be the same, had been improved by Kluzelda putting a handkerchief inside her mouth which Rhys could now barely close and would easily spit out if it wasn’t for the cloth tied around her head keeping it inside her mouth.

She laid on the floor hoping to be able to settle on those restraints, but she couldn’t, they seemed as harsh as when Kluzelda had first tied them when she woke her up and her pain seemed to just grow.

Rhys heard the door open and she rolled over to see what she expected, Kluzelda entering the room. She sat at the edge of the bed and sighed, looking down upon the captive Rhys which looked at her with pain in her eyes as she seemed to expect her to give her some relief.

“Your girlfriend is playing awfully tough you know” Kluzelda said as she turned Rhys towards her with her foot “I don’t know what she expects, all she is accomplishing by doing that is putting herself and you through more pain”

Rhys’ heart sunk as she remembered that it was not only her being put through this punishment, but Eyiel was also suffering a punishment of her own somewhere in the ship.

“But well, I guess that if you two really wanted this to stop you would have convinced her of giving you up to me when you had the chance” Kluzelda sighed “Don’t you think?”

“Mpghh” Rhys moaned meekly, unsure of whether her captress really wanted a response or not.

“Oh, I forgot about the gag” Kluzelda said as she moved to knee beside Rhys “Here, let me remove it”

Rhys spat out the cloth and swallowed before addressing Kluzelda, she really needed it before speaking any word.

“But you don’t understand, there’s no way she would do that!” Rhys tried to argue.

Clearly displeased by Rhys’ response quickly gagged the elf again although this time without any stuffing.

“We shall see about that” Kluzelda told Rhys.

The day went by for both captives until midday, time at which Eyiel was taken down back to her cell and Kluzelda eased Rhys’ restraints and undid her hogtie to then sit her on a chair beside the table they used to eat.

Again the food that Rhys ate in the captain’s chambers wasn’t half bad, and with how much Kluzelda seemed to starve her it tasted as good to her desperate palate as it did the day before. Of course it was Kluzelda feeding her, since her hands remained bound behind her back, and of course she only fed her once she was done eating herself.

“I will tell you what you will do after we’re done with this” Kluzelda said as she readied a spoonful for Rhys.

Rhys listened attentively as Kluzelda began to feed her.

“You will go to your owner Eyiel cell once again, and you will tell her about the punishments I have been putting you through and be sure to tell them that they can get far worse if she keeps up her attitude” Kluzelda spoke as she fed her prisoner “Then you will convince her to surrender you to me, and tell her that this is the last time I will be going easy on her”

Rhys wanted to let Kluzelda know that her plan wouldn’t work, but not only did she kept her to busy feeding her but Rhys wouldn’t have mustered up the courage to speak what she wanted to say. Kluzelda seemed too angry and too determined to give any thoughts to what Rhys could say other than reply with harsher punishments.

After Kluzelda was done feeding her, Rhys was prepared to go into Eyiel’s cell. And by prepared its meant that she was tied, with her arms being boxtied behind her back and a chest harness tied around her upper body to affix her already restrained arms in place.

Her gag was removed before she entered Eyiel’s cell not before being once again reminded that if she tried anything with her magic she would regret the consequences.

Inside the cell Rhys found Eyiel in the middle of the room. Once again her wrists were hanging from chains above her head while she was kneeling on the floor, unable to get her hands any further down that they already were.

“Rhys?” Eyiel asked tiredly as she began to make out the elf’s silhouette.

“Hi...” Rhys said as the cell’s door closed behind her.

Rhys sat in front of Eyiel, seeing her like this was heartbreaking, Eyiel who was so strong, now subdued, unable to protect even herself, it really wasn’t a pretty scene for Rhys.

“Are you alright?” Eyiel asked she noticed the ropes around Rhys’ chest.

“I am alright; it is you who I worry about”

“I’m fine, don’t worry about me” Eyiel replied, trying to upkeep her tough attitude “Why did they send you here?”

“The captain wants me to convince you to surrender me to her” Rhys spoke “She says that if you don’t she will keep punishing you until you are forced to surrender...”

“I will never do that!” Eyiel interrupted “No matter what she puts me through!”

Rhys looked at Eyiel in the eyes, there was much that she had not said but she couldn’t really speak freely. She leaned forward and rested her head on Eyiel’s chest, had she not been tied she would have hugged her, but that wasn’t the case.

“I’m just sorry” Rhys sobbed “Sorry for making you weak”

“What?” Eyiel asked, also wanting to hug Rhys but being prevented from doing so by her restraints.

“Every time you get captured it is because of me” Rhys said “It is because of me that you are here after all”

Eyiel shook off Rhys from her as best as she could while chained to teh ceiling to snap her out of negative thought train.

“Don’t say that!” Eyiel told Rhys “You don’t make me weak”

“But...”

“You make me strong” Eyiel said as she leaned as close to Rhys as she could “If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be able to endure this”

“Is that so?” Rhys asked “Do you really think I make you stronger?”

“Without a doubt” Eyiel said.

She would have kissed Rhys if the chains didn't keep her so far from her lips, that didn’t stopped Rhys from trying of course, but she was stopped by something else.

“Are you done already?” Kluzelda spoke from the other side of the door”

Rhys looked behind her, unsure of what to do, because she wasn’t done telling what Kluzelda had instructed her to say but she doubted it would make any difference.

“No matter what she tells you, don’t give up” Eyiel told Rhys “Stay strong”

Those words gave Rhys the courage to speak up, she told Kluzelda that they were done and so she came into the cell.

“I will never give her up, no matter what threats you make” Eyiel shouted to Kluzelda as she entered the room.

“I will make you surrender eventually” Kluzelda said “You just wait”

Rhys was gagged and dragged away from the cell by her arms. Eyiel knew things had just gotten worse for her and so did Rhys, but neither of them expected what Kuzelda had in store for them.

At dusk Eyiel was taken out of her cell and onto the ship’s board, there she was tied by the pirates to the mast much like when she had been first brought onto the ship. Her hands were tied behind the mast and her body was affixed to it by ropes and chains above and below her breasts, at her waist, ankles and above and below her knees.

“What is it now” Eyiel asked defiantly to Kluzelda, who watched as her crew restrained the amazon.

“Something that I have been avoiding to do for long enough” She replied.

When the pirates were done restraining Eyiel she examined her bonds, they were too much even for her but that didn’t surprised her, since she had fallen captive to Kluzelda she knew very well that she knew how to restrain her. She was just wondering why she had been taken there, was Kluzelda going to leave her there during the night? That didn’t sound so bad, especially after having been tied to the prow for hours.

“Since you refuse to surrender your slave to me, and you claim to be impervious to our torture, I have decided to take one final step” Kluzelda spoke “Gentlemen, bring her!”

Eyiel looked up following the gazed of all of her captors and for the first time since Kluzelda had put her in chains she felt genuine fear. There, on the ship’s main yard and escorted by two pirates was Rhys. She had her hands bound in front of her and her feet tied together, over her lips was a cloth preventing her from speaking, but not from voicing her fear through multiple muffled screams which only ceased once she was brought to the very end of the yard.

“What do you think you’re doing!?” Eyiel asked as she pushed against the ropes and chains to no avail “Didn’t you said you wanted her alive!?”
“But since you were so adamant about not giving her to me I had a change of heart” Kluzelda said with a calmness which was beyond irritating to Eyiel “If I can’t have her, neither can you”

“You bitch...” Eyiel muttered as she clenched her fists behind her back with rage.

“You still have time to change your mind though” Kluzelda said as she looked at Rhys gaze to the sea below her “After all, I would still be disappointed if I have to throw her”

“You wouldn’t dare!” Eyiel shouted, convinced, or trying to be convinced, that Kluzelda was bluffing.

Kluzelda smirked, she was expecting Eyiel not to trust her determination and that gave her the best opportunity to scare her into submission.

“Well, since our prisoner doesn’t believe our word I think we should show her what we mean” Kluzelda said irony on her voice “Lower her!”

Kluzelda’s order was met by her crewmen on the yard, who tied a rope around Rhys’ hands and pushed her off the ship. Eyiel had to close her eyes, fearing that Rhys would truly fall into the water, but she was stopped from completing her fall by the rope which had been tied around her wrists which left her hanging from the yard.

The pull Rhys felt when she fell stretched her body and made all of her bones crack, it ached incredibly and hanging from her wrists only ached more and more as seconds passed, she looked meekly at Eyiel, but she couldn’t say anything.

“Wait...” Eyiel spoke, with her bravado and anger completely gone from her “I will give her to you, just don’t let her fall”

Again Kluzelda smirked, which would have angered Eyiel even more had she not been relieved to see Rhys being brought back on the ship.

“At last you speak some sense Eyiel” Kluzelda said as she stood in front of the bound amazon “No need to fear for your former slave any longer, now she is under my protection and I take really good care of all that’s mine”

“Please don’t hurt her” Eyiel nearly begged.

“That’s no longer for you to decide” Kluzelda replied.

Kluzelda walked away towards her room where Rhys was also being taken to, Eyiel couldn’t bare the sight so she shouted at her.

“You won’t get away with this!”

Kluzelda stopped on her tracks and looked at the amazon over her shoulder.

“Gag the prisoner!” She ordered “She no can no longer say anything worth hearing”

Kluzelda stepped iside her room and closed the door behind her, she looked triumphantly at Rhys who laid bound on her bed.

Rhys herself was as devastated as Eyiel, not only had she been given over to her kidnapper, but she knew something that Eyiel didn’t.

Had she been allowed to fall, she would have fallen onto a rowboat, Kluzelda never intended to kill her, she was going to keep her either way and she couldn’t tell that to Eyiel because she had been gagged.

“Ready for your first night as my proper slave Rhys?” Kluzelda asked as she laid on the bed beside the elf.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice continuation. That last scene was horrifying. Not a good chapter for our heroes. Hopefully their odds will improve soon.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago Nice continuation. That last scene was horrifying. Not a good chapter for our heroes. Hopefully their odds will improve soon.
I agree - the odds can only improve from this point - but that Pirate Captain may be in for a surprise as soon as they make landfall for repairs .....
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Just gets better all the time!
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

This has been really good so far, I can't wait for the girls to finally cross paths with the queen!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Pretty intense again. Kluzelda looks like a formidable opponent. Kind of funny that after all the kind of monsters and enemies they defeated in the original story, it's a band of pirates lead by an amazon the ones that really put our heroines in trouble.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

I just caught up from chapter four through 8, and it is still a great story. Very intense, but well-written and some great wordlbuidling.
Keep up the great work banshee!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] [mention]TimChimp[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part nine!

Chapter 9

The cave princess Clementine was walked into was only illuminated by a torch being carried by Alessia. Aside from dark, the place was also cold and wet, and the only sound that could be heard inside aside from the distant waves was the occasional fall of a drop of water.

The whole situation scared the princess enough to prevent her from even lingering on the thoughts of what was going to happen to her, it was like at the moment only one thing could scare her, and it was the cave, its darkness and whatever could be lurking within.

“We’re nearly there” The queen said as they reproached a place where the cave was flooded.

They stopped just before the water. Only then did Clementine notice the smell. Among the distinct smell of wet air and saltwater there was a strong scent of dead fish, which brought her to notice the many bones of marine animals laying at the edge of the water, what was that cave? She asked herself and so desperately wanted to ask her captors.

“Mpghg!” Clementince screeched through her gag as she took a sudden step backwards out of fear.

Her movement was so sudden and so quick that she slipped out of Alessia’s grip, but in doing that she only managed to fall to the floor on her butt, with the slippery floor betraying whatever hope of escape she could have.

The source of such scare came out of the water, it was a creature, serpentine like in body but it was so large that its entire body was barely illuminated by the torchlight. Its skin seemed scaly and green and its eyes reflected the light so intensely that they seemed to glow.

The creature approached its face to the three woman, with the queen and her sister seemingly unbothered while Clementine thought that she was at the edge of a heart attack. Its face was elongated and serpentine with clear reptilian features, its eyes were yellow and the head was ornate with horns and soft tissue.

When its mouth opened and showed its seemingly endless set of teeth and double-headed tongue, letting out an even stronger scent of saltwater and dead fish, Clementine thought she was done for and closed her eyes. But the next thing she heard was far from the sound of the jaws clenching around her.

“So this is your offering” A deep, guttural voiced of booming volume was heard across the cave.

Clementine slowly and fearfully opened her eyes and saw that it was the creature speaking.

“It is” The queen replied.

Clementine couldn’t believe what she was hearing, was the queen really going to offer her to this best just like she had read on those ancient legends?

“I will gladly take it then” The beast said as it took one of its reptilian webbed feet from below the water.

“Not yet!” The queen interjected as she struck the floor with the bottom of her staff “You know about our agreement, fulfill it and we will give her to you”

The beast grunted and withdrew its paw back below the water.

“I will trust you to upkeep this promise queen” It said “And be sure that my wrath will fall upon you should you lie to me”

“I mustn’t fear then, after all, I have no intentions of not fulfilling this promise” The queen answered calmly.

“Then I, Bazzon, scourge of the northern seas, shall crush your enemies” He said as he slowly creeped out of the water “And you, ice queen of the Serpent Isles, shall return my lands to me”

---

Ferine was waiting outside the main tent of the camp in the forests of Ormsa, despite being close friends with Ann she had been left outside of the important meeting taking place inside the tent, which she didn’t really mind since she had little patience for preachy commanders like she assumed Bryla to be.

The plan being discussed inside the tent regarded their assault on the city of Ormsa, the only spot on the island the rebels didn’t control and arguably the most important.

The issue was that the city was a seemingly unbreakable fortress, built atop a rocky islet, surrounded by thick and high stone walls and only connected to the land through a thin stone bridge, nobody could come up with a way to reliably take the city.

Even though Herifa had scouted a secret entrance, the place was so tiny that an army could never sneak in there, and taking any large number of people there through water would be a dead giveaway of their intentions.

Only after hearing those circumstances did Ann remember that she knew of someone that could get the job done for them with ease, and she was quite accesible at the moment.

“You can’t be serious about this!” Bryla shouted after she heard Ann’s proposal “We just met her yesterday and you suggest that we trust this important mission on her!?”

“I assure you, this is a job she can do better than any of us here” Ann argued “Its the best I can offer, and judging from I’ve heard from the others, its the only offer you have been given”

Bryla hated how right Ann was, while the other rebel officials had given her no options Ann was practically handing her a solution, so even with reluctance, she had to agree, no matter how much it angered her to give in to Ann, who she felt would end up outshining her as a rebel leader despite having only recently joined the fight.

Ferine was playing a with a dagger outside the tent when she heard her name being called from the inside.

“Guess I’ll have to work then” She said as she put her dagger back on her thigh strap.

---

Kluzelda’s pirate ship arrived at Ormsa in the morning, a day had had passed since she had officially acquired Rhys as a slave so despite the reasons behind her early docking she arrived with high spirits.

Eyiel was taken on board and there she was prepared to be walked out of the ship, her hands were tied behind her back and a chest harness tied above and below her breasts and over shoulders to keep her strong arms affixed to her body. Her ankles were hobbled together by manacles which gave her just enough slack to walk at a pitifully slow pace, but nothing else.

Rhys had also been prepared, but unlike Eyiel only her hands were tied behind her back, and due to her magic she had of course been gagged. Also unlike Eyiel, she had the privilege of waiting in the captain’s room while the ship docked.

When the ship was at the port a plank was laid for the crew to walk out, the first one to leave was Kluzelda and behind her, and escorted by the rest of her crew, left her bound prisoners, the first bounty to be taken from the ship.

Many of the people who saw them pass by ogled at the sight of the two bound prisoners, this filled Kluzelda with pride which Eyiel hated to see, not only had she taken away from her that which she loved the most but she also boasted about doing so.

Being walked like a prize angered Eyiel beyond what she thought possible, she kept herself from looking at those around her because she knew that if she crossed eyes with any of them she would do something she would be made to regret by her captors, so her angry gaze was kept fixed in front of her.
The poor Rhys had her eyes locked onto the floor, much like Eyiel, she didn’t liked to be seen like that, but she couldn’t feel anger, all that filled her body as she was walked around was shame.

Slowly but surely, some of the people looking at them tried to get closer, but even though Kluzelda was alright with boasting her prisoners, she wasn’t at all eager to share them.

“Kepp your hands to yourselves!” Kluzelda shouted as she stopped the march “These are my prisoners, and if anyone lays hands on them I shall crush said hand beneath an anchor, understood!?”

The march then continued until they were taken into a castle which overlooked the port. To get there they had to walk up long and high stairs sculpted in the stone of the islet which was gruelingly painful to Eyiel, who had to walk up with her feet chained together.

Once inside the two prisoners were taken separate ways, Kluzelda grabbed Rhys on her arms and walked upstairs, not before giving a smug look to Eyiel who was forced to watch as Rhys was taken away from her.

“Take her to the meeting room and leave her there” Kluzelda ordered “I want her ready by the time I’m done with this one”

Eyiel was still glaring at Kluzelda when she was pushed to walk forward, she walked and walked through the main hall catching the eyes of many curious guards and servants until she and her escorts crossed a large door leading to what she guessed to be the meeting room.

It was a large room of rectangular base, it was flanked by columns and on its center was a long table which had carved on it a large map of the seas and coast of the northern waters. Besides the table were chairs, three at each of its sides with a bigger one at one of the ends which gave its back to the window that overlooked the sea.

Near that window Eyiel saw something which caught her eyes since it most likely had to do with her. Two pillars stood closer to each other than the rest, and from them hung chains which ended un manacles. She didn’t needed to think twice to assume that she was going there.

Like she expected, she was lead to that exact place which sat at the opposite end of the room respective to the window, she was pushed against a wall which made her angrily grunt, which apparently scared her escorts.

“How are we going to do this?” A pirate asked.

“I don’t know” Another one replied “Are we really going to untie her?”

“Is it safe to do that?” Another one asked.

“Can’t we leave her like this? She’s already tied up”

“Don’t be stupid, the captain would kill us if we don’t leave her ready like she asked”

The discussion made Eyiel strangely proud of herself, even in this situation she could take pride in seeing how even the people holding her captive feared her and her strength so much that they feared untying her even for a second. And they had reasons to.

In the end, nearly a whole regiment gathered for the mere task of untying the amazon and restraining her once again. While some took care of the task of untying her, others kept their weapons pointed at her at all times, fearing that if they did not she would try (and probably succeed) with whatever she tried.

“You better keep your hands to yourselves if you don’t want me to embarrass you in front of your captain” Eyiel threatened as she felt some hands move a little further away from the knots holding her.

Nearly all of the guards felt threatened, but whoever was that the threat was directed to felt frightened.

Once Eyiel was free of the ropes the murderous intent and fearful expressions of the guards pointing weapons at her doubled, they they wouldn’t rest again until they had finished restraining her again.

Eyiel’s hands were manacled separately at the wrists and so were her ankles. The chains had a lot of slack so the guards didn’t really felt safe yet, there was something else they needed to do before they could rest easy knowing that they had done what the captain had asked them to do.

“Okay, pull and pull tight, we don’t want to disappoint the captain!” One pirate said.

Only then did Eyiel noticed a small set of pulleys behind each column. And when the pirates began to pull on the mechanism she found out what the pulleys were meant for. The pulleys tugged onto the chains attached to her manacles and pulled them closer and closer to the attachment of the chains in the columns.

By the time they had pulled all they could, Eyiel was stretched along and across the space between the two columns as much as it was possible. Her arms stretched far up, with her manacled hands being only a few inches away from the columns they were chained to, and the same could be said about her feet. The overall shape Eyiel's body of her had been forced in was that of an X.

Nearly all of the guards sighed as soon as it became clear that they were done restraining her, but many waited to do so until they were out of the room, apparently, the amazon was still intimidating to many even in her current state, which again filled her with a sense of pride.

Rhys tried her best to look away from her captress as she carried her in her arms up the stairs. She didn’t wanted to see her, even though she knew that she will be forced to do so for a long time.

Upon reaching the end of the stairs Kluzelda let Rhys back on the floor as she opened a Door. Despite them being alone Rhys still had her gaze sunken in the ground, so she was caught by surpirse when Kluzelda grabbed her and took her inside the room.

“Mpgh!” Rhys screamed when she was thrown into the room by Kluzelda.

But she landed on a soft surface which she soon found to be a bed, she was in what she guessed to be Kluzelda’s room, a large space of stone walls, ceiling and floor which overlooked the bay. The bed was large and stood against the wall in the middle of the room.

Kluzelda had displayed plenty of what seemed to be her prizes on the room. Luxury items were displayed on almost every piece of furniture and from the walls hung ornate weapons and the embalmed heads of dangerous sea beasts.

“Welcome Rhys” Kluzelda said after locking the door behind her “I hope you like this place, because otherwise you will find it hard to become accustomed to it”

The room wasn’t Rhys’ ideal of a nice, but that was the least of her concerns. Much more than she cared about the place, she cared about its owner.
“I will have to attend some business with your previous owner in a few minutes, but I can’t leave you tied up like that” Kluzelda said as she sat at the edge of the bed “I’ve seen what you’re capable of, I know that you’re much tougher than you seem or let on, so i wont take any chances”

Kluzelda took some ropes from inside a drawer and leaned onto Rhys, she rolled her over and untied her hands but kept a firm grip around her wrists. With that done she rolled her over once again to make her lay on her back, and then began to wound rope around one of her wrists.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make this comfortable” Kluzelda said as she tied Rhys’ left hand to one of the top corners of the bed “As comfortable as I can”

Rhys ended up bound spread eagled on Kluzelda’s bed, her body stretched like a star towards all of the corners of the bed and her gag still tied around her head and tightly pressed over her lips, still holding a now saliva soaked cloth inside her mouth.

“I’m sorry to leave you so soon, but you know what they say” Kluzelda said as she put her coat back on “first the duty, then the pleasure”

When Kluzelda left the room Rhys was left alone with her gag and bonds, and with all of her thoughts asking ‘what now?’ With little hopes for a positive answer.

Eyiel stood patiently while chained between the two columns, her position wasn’t the most comfortable, but it wasn’t the worst she had been put through, and even if it was there wasn’t much she could do. With Rhys out of her sight she seemed to manage to upkeep her tough appearance, although it must be admitted that seeing how much she intimidated the guards helped her with that.

Her wait was ended when Kluzelda stepped into the room, Eyiel glared at her every inch she moved until she was standing right in front of her, meeting her glare with a smug look as she gloated over her while resting her hands on her hips.

“Comfortable?” Kluzelda asked.

“Not really” Eyiel replied.

“Don’t worry, Rhys is in a much better place right now” Kluzelda replied as she watched the anger grow within Eyiel “How did my men treat you?”

“Some may have tried to get a bit more handsy than necessary, but after I threatened them they were to scared to try anything” Eyiel boasted.

“Good to see that even in this condition you still retain your amazonian pride” Kluzelda said as she searched for something in her coat “But I will need you quiet for what’s coming, so I’ll have to put this on you”

To Eyiel, what Klzuelda had showed her seemed like a strange leather contraption, but judging by what she had said she knew very well where that thing was going.

“Any last words?” Kluzelda asked tauntingly.

“When I get out of this I’ll make you regret this” Eyiel replied.

With her last words spoken, Eyiel was gagged with the leather item which revealed itself to be a muzzle gag which buckled behind her head, going around it and over it.

“I think that should have been an ‘if I get out of this’, but I digress” Kluzelda said as she turned back to sit on one of the chairs “All I’ll say is that at the moment, that is a pretty big if”

After a few minutes more people began to fill the seats on the table, they were of all shapes and sizes, women, men and some who Eyiel couldn’t really categorize, but all of them did something in common when they entered the room, and that was stopping a few minutes before Eyiel to contemplate her.
They looked at her like if she was some kind of exotic hunting prize which had been brought back alive to be gazed upon, but even as she was stared down by the newcomers Eyiel kept her glare fixed on Kluzelda, seemingly looking through people whenever they stood between them, but Kluzelda’s smug smile remained on her face the whole time.

The people who came into the room also shared something else in common which Eyiel only noted when the third one came into the room, they all seemed somewhat important. She didn’t needed much to tell that this room wasn’t an ordinary dungeon and that it was in fact a pretty exclusive room. Eyiel guessed that these people were other ship captains, but the reason why they had taken her to this meeting, even in her condition as a prisoner, evaded her.

Once six of the seven seats were filled, with only the one at the head of the table empty, did someone spoke words which weren’t a private mumble between two of them.

“Can we begin now?” One of them asked “The queen won’t be coming any time soon so there’s no reason to wait for her”

Everyone seemed to agree to this captain’s motion, so Kluzelda adressed them all.

“Then welcome to this meeting of the high captains, my fellow seafarers” She said “As I see you noticed, the prize I have brought with me today is not a material one, but a human one”

Kluzelda and all of the other captains turned to look at the chained and gagged Eyiel, who stared back at them with the same rage that had been in her eyes since Kluzelda came into the room.

“As for you, what have you brought?” Kluzelda inquired.

The other five captains proceeded to lay something of the table, and although they were various items, they all were of great value. Jewels, gold and pieces of ornate art which had been taken from who knows which ship or unfortunate costal town were laid on the table.

“If I may inquire Kluzelda, in what way is the treasure you brought equal in value to ours?” A female captain asked after examining the other’s offerings for a few seconds.

Somehow having her valu being doubted offended Eyiel, if she was a prisoner she wanted to think that at least her vaule was high!

“Well, as I’m sure you noticed, she’s an amazon like me” Kluzelda explained “That should already tell you of how valuable she could be”

“You are valuable” Another captain replied “But not just because you’re an amazon, even if that helps, what do you want to do with this prisoner that makes her so valuable”

Kluzelda chuckled, she found the apparent short shortsightedness of her fellow captains amusing.

“Well, that is the reason why I called this meeting in the first place” Kluzelda explained “I think she would make a nice additions to any of our crews”, If none of you would like to take her, I’d gladly do so myself”

Eyiel couldn’t believe what she heard, did Kluzelda really want to make her part of her crew? The crew who had kidnapped her and Rhys and which was at the command of the woman who had taken Rhys from her?

“We know you had a similar start but you can’t really be compared with her”

“Oh I know” Kluzelda quickly replied, angered at even the idea of someone comparing her with Eyiel “For starters, i was never a captive slave”
“Mpghg” Eyiel grunted from her position of captive, offended at the snarky remark of Kluzelda and making all of the captains turn to look at her.
“But I think she can be put into the right path again” Kluzelda explained “Under my wing she could make a great pirate, one which would make us proud and our enemies afraid”

Kluzelda had a point, after all, even the captains were slightly intimidated by Eyiel even whens they saw her in her restrained position, and they had also heard the rumors Kluzelda’s crew spued about her.

“I can’t deny that she’s formidable, you crew left that very clear” A young captain spoke “But she doesn’t seem to want to cooperate with us in the first place, hell if she did you wouldn’t have needed to put her in chains”

“Oh, I know that she doesn’t want to take part in this at all” Kluzelda spoke, pretty much stating the obvious “But I have that covered”

Those words were met by intrigued looks from everyone aside from Eyiel, who knew what Kluzelda was talking about and hated it, she clenched her firsts and tugged the chains making them rattle, angered by the mere thoght of what Kluzelda was going to say.

“But I happen to hold that, or better said who, this amazon values the most” kluzelda explained “Which happens to be one especially cute elf mage which is tied up in my room at the moment, don’t you think that is enough leverage to have this amazon work with us?”

“Mpghgh” Eyiel grunted.

The captains began to mumble their thoughts to each other amongst themselves while Kluzelda watched smugly as her plan came to fruition, but before she received any answer she and all of the other captains were brought out of the discussion by the loud and sudden noise of the door being opened.
“We’re being attacked” The guard who had opened the door shouted.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Fantastic Chapter: The first part, Clementine being offered to a mysterious being reminded me of the movie "Legend of the Sword" - the second part was just as great. Eyiel did her best. She is not broken - and then the final cliffhanger. I guess the Captains are in for a surprise - and not a pleasant one, not that they deserve any better.
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Excellent as ever, consistently high standard maintained!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Geeat continuation. I love the addition of the sea serpent as it was unexpected but feel so natural with the name of the island group. Nice foreshadowing.

Also, I love Eyiel's attitude. It is just perfect.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

That doesn't sound like a great plan. Kluzelda should "lend" Eyiel to another pirate and keep her away from Rhys to prevent any rescue-escape attempts (which would happen if both are on the same ship).

Alas, they won't need to worry about that since they're under attack.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] [mention]TimChimp[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part ten!

By now the story is halfway through, so if you want to share any commentary about the story, its characters and your thoughts so far, feel free to do so.

Chapter 10

After little more than a day the queen’s fleet was already able to catch a glimpse of Ormsa in the distance. Bazzon, the creature from the cave which had revealed itself to be a dragon swam effortlessly the whole way aside the queen’s ship.

Once it was outside the darkness of the cave Clementine was able to clearly see it. Although its body was serpentine it had legs, which were rather short and stocky and sprouted aside like those of a lizard. Its back was covered by spikes and it had a fluke at the end of its long tail. It was one of the dragons which lacked wings, but it certainly made up for them with its excellent swimming abilities.

Clementine was still unable to believe that she was going to be given as an offering to that monster.

As the ship neared the city it became clear that something was going on there, smoke rose to the sky from the city and upon closer inspection the fires from which the smoke erupted were seen by the crew of the ships too.

“I smell death coming from that city” Bazzon spoke as he stopped alongside the ship, slightly raising its head from the water to speak “Are you planning to give me this lands as a wasteland?”

“Not at all” The queen replied as she walked towards the prow “I’m just as surprised by what we’re seeing as you”

Unless the inhabitants of the city had gone insane, all that the queen could deduct was that the rebels which controlled most of the island had finally dared to attack the city, and somehow, despite all of the cities defenses they were winning.

“The city seems to be under attack sister” Alessia said “Should we intervene?”

“Of course, set course for the city captain!” She ordered “But you can get ahead Bazzon, after all, it is your city that is being attacked”

Bazzon’s sudden burst of speed in the water made the ships of the fleet shake, which even Clementine noted from the room where she was trapped.

A few minutes after the ship regained stability someone opened the door to Clementine’s room. Clementine felt fear when she saw who was at the other side, it was Alessia, whom she had learned to fear even more than her sister the queen.

“The queen wants you on board” She spoke as she entered the room to take Clementine.

With her hands still bound behind her back and a cloth gag still over her lips and tied behind her head Clementine was walked out of the room and on board. Thankfully for her, this time the crew seemed to be much busier with moving the ship rather than looking at her.

The queen was looking at the city on the distance when they arrived on board and only turned around when she heard her sister walk up to her with Clementine from behind.

“Greetings princess, I hope your sleep wasn’t too rough down there” Isa said to the captive “It seems that our arrival to the city has been delayed by a few insubordinate troublemakers, but we’ll take care of them shortly”

Isa walked towards the main mast and Alessia followed her while still grabbing the princess tightly by the arms.

“Since a small battle will be going down in the city I wanted you to witness our victory” She explained “tie her to the mast sister, I want her to have a nice view”

Alessia did as her sister ordered her and with rope bound Clementine to the mast, she tied her legs at the ankles knees and thighs and her chest at the waist and above and below her breasts, leaving her arms pressed between her back and the mast’s wood.

“You can leave now sister, but remain ready in case you’re needed in the battle” The queen dismissed her sister.

---

After Ferine snuck inside the fortress with ease she broke the mechanism keeping the city gate closed, and once the gates were opened the rebels flooded inside the place from their hiding spots in the nearby woods and abandoned camps.

Unprepared for this attack, the forces of the city were quickly overrun and forced to pull back, barely holding out near the port were their defenses were stronger. Ann joined the fight early and once Ferine saw her she was quick to come out of her hiding spot and join her friend.

“Any idea of where they could be keeping our friends?” Ferine asked Ann once combat slowed down.

“I’ve never been here, but I think the fortress would be a good guess.

“Well that won’t be easy” Ferine chuckled.

The main fortress of the city which overlooked the port was one of the places where the defenses were holding on best, it was built from the very rock formation in which the city was built and its height made it raise above all other buildings, needless to say it was an impressive fortification. But rescuing her captive friends was all the reason they needed to push on towards the fortress.

The rebels were attempting to ram down the entrance to fortress but the gate was strong, if Ferine and Ann wanted to enter they would either have to wait or find another place.

“How long will it take for the door to be brought down?” Ann asked.

“I’m not sure, but It won’t be quick” Bryla replied as she looked at her rebel troops attempt to bring down the door “Are you in a hurry to get in?”

“We believe our friends are there” Ferine replied.

“Your friends will have to wait then” Bryla said “We have higher priorities at the moment”

Bryla’s haughtiness angered Ferine, who cared much more for her friends than for whatever battle Bryla and her rebels were fighting, but in looking away from her she found a solution which didn’t needed her.

The fortress windows were unguarded, apparently the few surprised people which were left inside the fortress were holding at the door and had left a massive blind spot in their fortification.

“I think I may know how to get in” Ferine said as she looked at the windows.

“How?” Ann asked.

“If I get a long enough rope I could climb up there and throw the rope for you to come up with me” Ferine replied “This wall looks climbable to me after all”

“At last your friend comes up with a good idea Ann” Bryla said after hearing Ferine’s proposal “Herifa, get this woman a long rope and enter the fortress with them”

Ferine had no trouble climbing the uneven surface of the fortress walls which was a mixture of the stone from which it had been carved and the bricks which it had been built with. The experience thief climbed up to the high windows of the fortress and entered it.

Inside she was in a hallway, one of the many she assumed the fortress had. She tied the rope she had been given to a statue at the sides of the hallway and dropped it down for Ann and Herifa to climb.

“What now?” Ann asked once the three were already up.

“What do you mean? Rescue Eyiel and Rhys obviously” Ferine replied.

“There’s a battle going on outside, I think we can be of help to them here and rescue them later” Ann said “Herfia, what do we do?”

“You two can go rescue your friends, I will take care of opening the door” The rebel leader replied “But come help us once you’re done”

“We will” Ann assured her before Ferine could make any snarky remark.

Herifa ran to the stairs leading down to find a way to break whatever was keeping the door locked while Ann and Ferine were left alone up in the hallway.

“I think I like her much more than her sister”

The knight and the thief ran along the hallways, opening all the doors in hopes of finding their friends inside but finding everything but them. They found bedrooms, storage rooms and armories, but no sight of their friends, or that was until they opened a particularly large door.

Eyiel was waiting patiently in her chains, listening to the distant noise of the battle raging outside and hoping that her captors would be the ones to loose. And since breaking free while nobody was looking was not an option since she had been tightly restrained with chains she could do nothing else.

But her wait was interrupted by two familiar faces which broke into the room when she was least expecting it. Ann and Ferine, both alive and well, where there, right in front of her.

“Mphgh!?” Eyiel screamed from beneath her gag in surprise.

“Eyiel!” Ann screamed as she saw her friend, bound in chains but alive.

Ann ran and hugged her fried, a hug which of course Eyiel couldn’t reciprocate, but she found it endearing knotholes.

“Mpghg” Eyiel mumbled as she tugged her chains once she though Ann needed to be reminded that she was tied up.

“Oh... sorry” Ann apologized to Eyiel.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get you out in a second” Ferine said as she took out her lock pick before Ann could ask her to do so “Just stay still a little while longer”

Ferine opened the shackles holding her friend with little effort, starting with her left foot and finishing with her left hand while Ann stood behind her trying to undo the gag buckled behind Eyiel’s head.

“Thank you” The amazon said after Ann was done removing her gag “But I really shouldn’t be surprised, I trusted you’d come”

“It’s good to see you’re okay” Ann said.

“I should be the one saying that!” Eyiel chuckled “For a moment we feared you had died!”

“It will take much more than that ice queen to take me” Ann replied.

“Where is Rhys though” Ferine asked as she worked on freeing Eyiel’s left hand.

“Oh I think I have an idea” Eyiel replied as she rubbed her recently freed wrists “And to the amazon who did this to us, let her hope she doesn’t come across me”

Herifa’s run was stopped by a tall muscular woman of raven black hair who stood in her way with her sword in hand. She introduced herself as captain Kluzelda and apparently already knew of Herifa.

“You’re the other rebel leader aren’t you? The small sister of the leader?” She asked when she saw Herifa.

Herifa hated being referred to as that, she always had to battle to be something more than her sister’s shadow and apparently she couldn’t manage to be anything but that even to her enemies.

But she had to admit that, had her sister been in her place at that moment, the fight would have gone in a different direction. With her greater strength and larger weapon Kluzelda kept her at bay with little effort and if things kept going in that direction she would soon find herself against a wall.

But unbeknownst to her, inside one of the nearby rooms Rhys was struggling with all her might to free herself. She had been doing that since she had been left alone there, she was determined not to be Kluzelda’s slave so even with her frail body she fought the restraints all she could.

But she was quick to realize that strength wouldn’t do her any good, maybe if she had Eyiel’s body things would be different, but that wasn’t the case, so she had to find another way. And that was when she began to use her mind instead of her body.

She knew she had no hopes of breaking any of the ropes holding her, neither could she reach the knots keeping those ropes in place, so she had to find another way. She needed to get her gag off her moth, if she did she could cast a spell to undo the ropes and free herself, and so she began to try.

She rubbed her face against the bed and her shoulders in an effort to remove her gag with more difficulty each time she tried, because doing so for such a long time was becoming incredibly an incredible tiresome thing to do. She had to be careful not to bite down on the cloth, because if she did it would probably end up locked behind her teeth and if that happened she would have to give up all hopes of ungagging herself.

But Rhys was careful, and once the gag was almost halfway down, more over her chin than over her lips, she began to push out the cloth stuffing outside her mouth with all of the strength her tongue could muster, which like with most tongues, wasn’t really much.

But with effort and persistence Rhys managed to spit out the saliva soaked cloth which filled her mouth, and as soon as she regained her ability to speak she screamed a spell to untie herself.

Outside Herifa was regretting her decision of letting Ann and Ferine go on their own more and more with each passing minute she was pushed back by the amazon she was fighting. Eventually her sword was knocked out of her hand and her back touched the wall.

“So, little rebel, I think I have won” Kluzelda said with her sword pointd towards Herifa “You know what that means for you right?”

“Whatever you do it wont matter, this palce will be overrun anyway!” Herifa said trying to hide her fear.

“Then I guess I should just kill you then” Kluzlda thretened “Even if your sister wins this one she wont be able to undo that”

Herifa gulped, she had no doubt that the pirate captain could enact that threat if she wanted to, and she didn’t doubter her intent to do so. But when she looked down in defeat she saw something which surprised her, ropes were climbing up Kluzelda’s legs like snakes.

“What!?” Kluzelda shouted as she felt the ropes on her thighs.

The ropes suddenly forced her legs together which made her fall to the floor and drop her sword, Herifa took this chance to grab back her weapon which she pointed at Kluzelda, who still had ropes creeping up her body.

When Kluzelda increased her resistance the ropes crept up her body faster and wrapped around her more tightly, they caught her arms and wrapped around them and once they did that they began to pin them to her chest, in uneven and irregular yet secure restraints which pinned her arms to her body behind her back and her legs together.

Only then did Rhys come out from the corner she was hiding behind, revealing herself to her once captor, which was now defeated, bound on the floor, all while Herifa watched without really understanding what was going on.

“What!? How did you escape!?” Kluzelda asked as she squirmed furiously on the floor.

“Seems like you underestimated me after all” Rhys said as she knelt beside Kluzelda and looked at her in her furious eyes “Like you said, I’m much tougher than I appear to”

Herifa was about to say something when she was interrupted by Ann and Ferine returning with an amazon who she assumed to be their friend, and apparently they were as surprised by what they were seeing as her.

“Ann!” Rhys said as she jumped to hug her friend “I’m glad to see you’re okay, we thought...”

“I know, I know, you thought I was dead” Ann interrupted as she stroked her friend’s hair “But how are you? Everything alright?”

“Well, look for yourself” Rhys said as she gestured towards Kluzelda on the floor.

“Isn’t this a sight?” Eyiel said as she laid a foot over the bound Kluzelda.

“Do you think you’ve won huh?” Kluzelda said as she smirked to Eyiel “Don’t forget you gave her to me, so I am her owner now!”

“Heh, do you still think that?” Eyiel chuckled “Even after I told you so many times that our relationship wasn’t like that?”

“You know that’s nonsense; the amazon tradition says...”

“I know; I know” Eyiel replied “But you know what else the amazon tradition says? It says that if an amazon is defeated by a slave that slave immediately becomes free”

Kluzelda clenched her teeth and groaned at Eyiel’s remark, she hoped that the amazon which claimed to feel love wouldn’t know the amazon traditions, but apparently she was wrong.

“So I think I’m free now” Rhys said as she went to hug Eyiel, which the amazon reciprocated “Free to do this”

Rhys stood on the tip of her toes to kiss Eyiel on the cheek, to which Eyiel smirked at the furious Kluzelda on the floor.

“I hate to interrupt this, but we need to get that door opened” Herifa broke her silence.

“Sorry, I just needed to give this bitch some payback” Eyiel apologized as she knelt to grab Kluzelda’s sword “I’ll be taking this by the way, I may return it to you if I found my axe on your ship”

“What about her?” Rhys asked as she pointed to Kluzelda “Do you suggest we just leave he here?”

Herifa looked at the amazon bound on the floor, much like Kluzelda knew her, she knew Kluzelda and the many crimes she had committed, this was a perfect chance to make her pay, but she had to be more reasonable.

“Secure her bonds, she’s of more use to us alive” Said Herifa.

“Just one more thing before we do that though!” Ann requested as she opened her arms towards her friends.

Ferine, Eyiel and Rhys immediately knew what to do and tightly hugged their friend, they warmth of their hug somehow easing the pressure they felt on their hearts.

“Its good to be back together” Ann said with a smile on her face.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

There are good and bad news in this chapter: The good news? The adventurers are finally reunited - but another even more deadly danger is looming at the horizon: The Dragon approaches. The Ice Queen is way too certain of her success ....
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A big victory for the good guys, but I still think this is not the last we see of Kluzeda. After all, there next big opponent is a dragon serpent, which has a slightly smaller tendency to tie its victims up. Can't wait for this to continue.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

This story is really getting better and better.
Keep up that good work
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic