The New Babysitter (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

That's one way to convince your mummy to accept a nice sock gag, gag yourself with one 1st 😅 . Pretty sure I haven't come across this method here before! Max just better be glad Alex or Cole ain't around to supply the stuffing 🤣
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Story's going really well!
DuctTapedBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapedBoy22 »

More Please! These are my favorite type of stories!
herbie2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by herbie2 »

Cool! More self bondage?
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]Gino[/mention], Thanks Gino, new chapter coming up soon.

[mention]Boytaped[/mention], Indeed, so many options. But we shall see what happens next to Logan and Max's adventures today.

[mention]squirrel[/mention], Glad you liked the self gagging idea. It worked after all to make Max comply and get a sock stuffed in his mouth.

[mention]Red86[/mention], He should be happy to be chewing on Logan's sock. If Cole and Alex were taking over and babysitting both of them, Max would be worried about those socks being his new stuffing. Logan would say much as his mouth would be occupied with their socks already. ;)

[mention]harveygasson[/mention], Thanks for the comment. New chapter coming up soon.

[mention]DuctTapedBoy22[/mention], New chapter coming up soon. Glad you're enjoying them.

[mention]herbie2[/mention], You will have to wait and see. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, time for a new update. I got nothing else to say, but enjoy the chapter. [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]Boytaped[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]DuctTapedBoy22[/mention], [mention]herbie2[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention].
The process down to the stairs was long and slow. Max giggled happily under his gag as he was being dragged away from his room to head downstairs. And Logan was chuckling under his gag, that he applied on himself in order for him to gag Max with his first sock gag. He was glad to see the boy was having fun with his first mummification and wanted to make it special for him. Playing a game out of it by making him a pharaoh who was going to be buried alive by his priest who wanted to rule the throne. And wrapping him in white duct tape to be like mummy bandages. It fit the theme of their game well. And Logan got to make Max chew on a sweaty sock, he wondered if Alex would get a laugh out of that like he normally would while chewing on his or Cole's socks.

Max on the other hand was still adjusting to the sock in his mouth. Most of the time he would be gagged with one of his own personal gags with Mark watching him. He could've been fine with his panel gag or just tape. The sock was just new to him, but chewing on a sweaty sock was still a bit gross to him. He couldn't adjust the sock much in his mouth as it would require him to use his tongue and would only taste the sweat of Logan's foot. Who knew a 13 year old could sweat so much? Max wasn't much of an athletic kid like some boys his age, but his socks never smelled this bad. So chewing a sock being worn all day yesterday and after school for practice and a morning run was just plain strong to his tongue. Least Logan gagged himself to show him how sock gags can be like.

Eventually Logan reached the stairs and set the mummy boy down to catch his breath and looked at the stairs to think. He wasn't strong like Alex or Cole so carrying Max was out of the question. So he had the next best option. "Meph mour mea muph." he said to Max in gag talk to see the boy nodding his head and lifting it up off the floor. He was glad he understood gag talk then. Logan gently grabbed Max's legs and slowly dragged him down the stairs, one step at a time. And the boy felt each step on his back as he dropped down to knock the air out of him for a bit. But it didn't last that long and he counted the steps to help him over the small pain.

With both boys now downstairs, the blonde haired teen lifted Max's mummified body back up and continued to drag him down the hall to the living room. Once placed by the couch, Logan reached down and wrapped his arms around the boy and grunted to lift him up and placed his body against the couch and then his legs to sigh and removed his gag and sock. "Man… you're heavier than I thought." he laughed lightly to tease the boy. All he got was a muffled grunt and a glare for the joke. "Alright, we can watch a movie and you can enjoy being a mummy. You got Netflix then?" he said to see the boy nodding and grabbed the tv remote.

With Max's mummified body, Logan immediately knew what movie to watch. He quickly searched it up and saw it in Max's "watch it again" box to smirk. "You like this movie because of the mummification part, don't you?" he teased. Max nodded happily as he did. The Mummy movie was one of his favorite movies, especially the mummified alive part. "Alright Pharaoh Max, we can watch the same way your priest friend Imhotep got mummified. Only you're in a sticky bind than bandages." he said and hit play to lay down on the other side of the couch. He even placed his legs on top of Max's legs as a footrest. Much to the boy's annoyance that he wasn't a footrest, but he laughed about it.

The start of the movie started out as always with it being ancient Egypt and the high priest Imhotep murdering the pharaoh and fleeing. Max got excited when the medjay had captured him and his followers and watched them being strapped down to boards and getting mummified. And Logan chuckled as he watched the movie with the boy and saw him squirming in his tape cocoon like with the mummy squirming before getting placed in his sarcophagus. He was glad to let the boy experience being a mummy, even when he had a fun time as one with Alex. But he was being kind and not making him smell socks against his nose.

After a couple of hours, the movie ended and Logan exited the movie to go back to the selection and looked at Max. He removed the tape off his mouth and pulled out a very moist sock to make the boy cough a bit for a dry mouth. "Hang on, let me get you some water." he said and walked toward the kitchen to search around for the cups and straws. After a couple of minutes, he filled a glass with ice water and placed a straw in it to be easier for Max to drink. He came back and lowered the straw at his lips. "Here, take a sip. It'll help rehydrate your mouth. Trust me, I know my experience with many socks in my mouth." He saw Max nodding and took some sips of water to cringe to the aftertaste of Logan's feet in his mouth to shudder as he swallowed. "So how are you enjoying it?"

"I'm having fun." Max smiled and wiggled in his tape prison. But he could barely bend his legs or move his feet. He just laughed and saw Logan's comforting smile. "But your sock was gross. Ever heard of a washing machine or clean pair of socks?" he smirked and laughed to make the older boy laugh. "When I get out of this and tie you up, I'll make you drool like a dog with my ballgag."

Logan laughed and ruffled the boy's blonde hair. He liked his threat. Almost tempting to keep him wrapped up and stuff his sock back in his mouth. But he would want to be tied up by the boy for a fun game like their mummy game. "Trust me, you wouldn't want to be gagged by my older brother's socks." he warned and sat on the couch and pulled the boy's feet on his lap to press his feet for a massage. He heard the boy hitch a breath to smirk. Was he worried about his feet being tickled through the tape? He continued to put pressure on the taped feet to massage them. "But yea, my older brother is your typical gym rat who works out a lot and makes his socks very sweaty. Especially with sports." Logan said. "Like he plays football, wrestling, basketball with his friends. Just trust me, his socks will make you squirm like crazy to the taste and smell."

Max gulped to the thought. An older looking Logan with large feet and very sweaty socks and shoes. If Logan's socks from two days were bad, but he couldn't imagine if his older brother made two day old socks worse, if not a week. Let alone the smell, probably put him out in a coma. Mark would be worried for him. But aside from the sock gags, the foot massage he was getting through his tape socks. It felt comfortable to him. Reminding him of the past time when his father was still around and rubbed his feet on the couch. Seeing Logan rubbing his feet made him smile as he was reminiscing about it. He thought Logan was going to tickle him, but instead was being a good babysitter to him. He wasn't torturing him, being mean, just teasing and making his mummification feel fun. But could he make him a full mummy like the movie?

"Hey Logan, can you fully wrap my head up?" he asked and looked at him with a small smile. "I want to be a mummy like Imhotep was."

Hearing the request, Logan looked at the boy with a concerned look. That sounded a bit risky to him. And he wanted to make sure the boy's safety was important. He had seen pictures of people fully wrapped up in tape and he thought of having that happen to him from Alex and Cole. But he felt a bit scared if the tape would obstruct his nose and hurt his head; even if he wore a swim cap to protect his head. The only fully mummification he had was when Cole wrapped him up in vetwrap like a mummy, but that wrapping was easier to move and breathe easier. He didn't have any vetwraps on him, so he wasn't sure about it. "Uh… probably not a good idea." he said calmly to the boy. "I don't think you have anything to protect your hair and I'm worried that you can get hurt."

"Please. I want to try it out. Just for a couple of minutes." Max begged. "I have a balaclava you can use to wrap my head. Or the tape that can only stick to itself. Please, they're in my wardrobe, under the boards." He gave the older boy a pair of wide blue eyes to beg for him to do it. And seeing the eyes, Logan couldn't help but give in. He wanted a fun time to be tied up so he wanted to let him experience it then. Max felt himself getting comfortable on the couch and watched the boy head upstairs. "They'll be labeled on the boards. On the board is called 'Other', Logan. On the right side, under the shelves."

Heading back to Max's room, Logan walked to the wardrobe and opened it to walk in. He flicked the light on to see Max's clothes hanging in the way and moved them aside. He was actually surprised that some of the boards were labeled. He removed the shelf and then removed the board labeled as other to reveal some additional items that Max didn't have already out on his floor. Inside astonished him. He had a metal bar with cuffs on the ends, heavy looking shackles, the balaclava and another thinly cloth hood. It reminded him of his zentai mask, but it had a… attached padded blindfold in the fabric? Where did Max even get these items? And how was his mother not aware of them? He had so many questions. There were a few items that Logan couldn't make out that Max had stuffed in and replaced the board back over it. With the balaclava and his duct tape roll in hand, Logan walked back downstairs to see the boy smiling as he waited for him.

"You ready then, Pharaoh Max?" he asked with a smile to see the boy nodding his head eagerly. He chuckled and grabbed the sock from before and walked over to him and rested his head on his lap. "Just to keep you quiet as well." he said to make Max roll his eyes and saw him open his mouth and stuffed the sock in it. Max's face contorted to the wet sock pushed back in his mouth and felt tape strips over his lips. With the boy gagged, Logan slipped the thin balaclava hood over his face so only his eyes were appearing through the eye slit. "Okay, only a couple of minutes and I'm taking it off. Not covering your nose either. Got it?"

Max nodded. "Meh, Mohan." he said through the gag and waited excitedly as Logan grabbed his tape roll and placed the tape on his neck to feel him wrap it loosely around his neck to not choke him. Soon he could feel it being wrapped around his mouth and slowly climbing his face to feel it getting tighter around his mouth. Logan avoided his nose and eyes to wrap around his forehead and the top of his head. He severed the tape and started wrapping under his chin and over his head make Max clamp his mouth more tighter and made sure his entire head was wrapped up. All that was left were Max's eyes and the boy looked at the teen with big eyes of fun and thanked him for this. He felt like a real mummy.

"Okay, a couple of minutes and then it's coming off. Have fun." Logan said and pulled a long strip over his eyes. Max was now a complete mummy. And to make it a good photo memory, Logan pulled his camera out to take a quick snapshot. He rubbed the boy's head to keep him calm and watched him closely in case he had an emergency. He just hoped Max doesn't panic while under it.
Last edited by Stormee 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Hello[mention]Stormee[/mention]
great sequel after the long wait but it was very worth it. I think it's great how not only mark takes care of his "Max" and wants to protect it. I am looking forward to the sequel
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I'm not a fan of "mummies" but it's nice when the boys are having fun :D :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter [mention]Stormee[/mention] ! I loved the sock gag going back in into Max's mouth :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

These latest two chapters were great! Good on Logan for introducing his new friend to sockgags and good on him for being such a considerate captor.

As far as Max's secret stash goes, Logan isnt the only one wondering how the hell he managed to get this stuff and keep his mum oblivious to it ;)

Lighthearted and fun, through and through.
Looking forward to more. And yeah, Maxxy better pray he doesn't meet Cole or Alex's socks in the future 8-) Also wondering what Mark will think once Max tells him all about his time with Logan.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love how these two are getting along and having fun
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

Sorry for not responding to your recent posts, [mention]Stormee[/mention] . Had a lot to do. But always great to read stories like this. I like it very much :) Keep up the good work :)
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Good to see Logan and Max's tug fun continue! And good on Logan for being a good sport and keeping the gag on himself while max is mummified and keeping an eye on him should he have an emergency or freak out.

Can't wait for the next part!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Stormee[/mention] I just discovered this tale! Great few chapters. Love Max's fascination and Logan's 'already expertise' obtained from his older brother :lol: Here is hoping that Logan goes rogue and decides to teach his little mummy a lesson or two :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]Boytaped[/mention] Glad you're enjoying the chapters so far, next chapter will be posted soon.

[mention]Gino[/mention] Glad to see you're enjoying the boys having fun with their mummy game.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Glad you liked that part. Plenty of more sock gags to come. :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Glad you've been enjoying the latest chapters so far and how Logan is being nice and compassionate to his victim. Wants to have fun with him. And yea, Max better hope that he never crosses a sock or shoe from Cole or Alex, those are much stronger for his small nose unlike Logan who is used to them. 8-)

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] They are just great friends so far, even with that rough start when Logan walked in on Max in the middle of his self tie games. :lol:

[mention]Gil[/mention] Glad you're enjoying the story, Gil. Hope to read more of your stuff in the future. :D

[mention]Red86[/mention] Just like his brother, always best to keep an eye on your friend while they are tied up. Can't let them get hurt or if they need to be untied, he is right there. So Logan will keep an close eye on the boy. While having a little fun with him. :lol:

[mention]The_slave[/mention] Thank you. Next update coming soon. :)

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Happy to hear you found this story, more to come soon. Logan has a complete mummified boy now, so he'll probably have a little fun for sure. 8-)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, time for a new update on Logan's babysitting adventures. Last time we left off with Max begging to be completely mummified head yo toe, under Logan's concern but still did it for his wish. But now let's see what gears will turn in his head to have a little fun with him. [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]harveygasson[/mention], [mention]Boytaped[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]The_slave[/mention], [mention]socjuc[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]DuctTapedBoy22[/mention], [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention], [mention]Carelesshealer[/mention], [mention]alkaid_[/mention], [mention]Batsox[/mention]
Max was in heaven. Darkness surrounded him. He was in a cocoon of tape in a mummification that Logan had wrapped him up in. His entire body was wrapped up in a thick layer of white duct tape, including his feet and now head per his request. Even though Logan was against and concerned for it, he still obliged to the boy he was babysitting. He just had to cover his head with something before wrapping his head up. Along with a sock he stuffed in his mouth from before, but he wanted to have fun with the boy. The 13 year old hoped the boy was okay with his senses cut off by sight and sound. He didn't want him to panic.

The reason why Logan didn't panic was because he was mummified twice when he was having a weekend of being a prisoner by his older brother. The duct tape part was painful, but still enjoyable as Alex stayed close by to ensure he didn't get hurt or panic. The second time was the vetwrap bandages when Cole wrapped him up for their little game of Spiderman getting wrapped by Venom when he was in his superhero suit. And even though Logan had his head wrapped up, it was more tolerable since vetwrap could form and stretch to his face. Duct tape was stricter and could cause pressure on the person's face if it was wrapped too tight. He just hoped Max's face wouldn't get sore. Even with a balaclava hood on.

For Max, it was everything he was enjoying. Sure for a couple of minutes, but he was enjoying it. The tightness of the tape around his body, feet, and now head. Like he was completely encased and couldn't move because of the thick layers on his body. Now he knew what Logan had been through when being a mummy, same as the actor in the movie when he got wrapped up. He couldn't see out with his eyes taped shut, moving his head or mouth since Logan wrapped it around and over his head like a tape muzzle, his ears were partially closed off because of the balaclava layer and tape. The only thing sticking out was his balaclava covered nose. Other than that, Max was enjoying his time as a mummy and wanted to stay in it longer. Mark would never do this to him and he was glad to have this chance. Minus the sock that got shoved back in his mouth before the gagging happened.

Logan watched Max closely in case of any discomfort or signs of distress to be unwrapped. To make sure he did need to be free in case of an emergency, he went to the kitchen to grab a pair of scissors he saw when looking for some water for the mummified boy. He just knew this was going to be painful for Max when he had to unwrap him. When he was in a tape cocoon, it felt like his skin was being pulled everywhere and was a bit red and sore. Granted he sweated a bit to help loosen the adhesive. He just hoped Max did as well and watched the boy more as he laid comfortably on the couch. He did chuckle a bit and imagine himself as a duct tape mummy with Max by his older brother and both of them squirming and screaming under their sock gags. Well Logan would get the more stronger smelly sock from Alex, the 11 year old boy could chew on his own sock so he didn't have to be tortured by a sweatier teen like his jock brother. Or Cole for that matter.

Even though Logan said he'll let the boy experience this for a short amount of time, maybe he should take this as an advantage for himself. Like when he was mummified, Cole used his gas mask on him to be tormented with socks and that gave him an idea. He remembered reading a rather popular story from a well known author who was considered an honorary member from the tiedupgames site. Whatever that meant since he made an account, but the author named Bondagefreak had quite the stories of people getting sock gags and forced to smell some… rather cheesy shoes. And that was where Logan had his idea. He didn't have a gas mask like Cole or one of his teammates who had one, but he could still make Max smell his shoes. And maybe his own shoes for a little game. Guess which shoe belongs to who.

With that in mind, the blonde haired teen rubbed Max's taped covered stomach to comfort him and say he wasn't alone and stepped away. And in Max's state, he could feel the pressure of the couch cushion being eased up, thinking Logan went to get something to drink. Unaware of Logan's little scheme or game. Logan reached the front door to grab one of his grey trainer shoes that he practically wore daily for school, gym class, and cross-country practice. But he had some actual running shoes for his meets so he didn't wore out his shoes. Curious, the 13 year old teen took a quick sniff of his trainer to grimace to the smell and chuckled. Smell as strong as his socks were and wished he had a gas mask like Cole did. Maybe he'll ask for one for his birthday or something from Alex or Cole. With that out of the way, Logan spotted a pair of black trainers that were a size smaller than his feet and knew they had to be Max's. And he could tell they looked brand new to him so he took a quick sniff test to confirm it as they still had a fresh clean smell in them. He smiled as this was perfect for the little game.

With a shoe in each hand, Logan quickly walked back to Max to not make him think he had forgotten about him and sat down on the couch. He could see Max was breathing calmly as much as the tape on his chest allowed him to breath, but he could hear him through his nose. So that informed him he was still doing okay under the layer of tape on his head. "Doing okay in there?" he asked to see Max nodded his head a little bit as much as the tape allowed his range movement. He even heard him moan a 'yes' under his gag to smile as he was glad to hear that. The last thing he needed was a kid with emotional trauma having a panic attack. "I'm going to play a game with you. You have to guess what it is." he said loudly in case Max had a hard time hearing. That made the boy confused; playing a game and guessing it while he was tied up. How exactly? Logan grabbed his shoe and took one final sniff to chuckle and slowly lowered it over the poor boy's nose.

Due to Max's now heightened senses, he started to smell something cheesy and aged grass near his nose. But his true reaction came as he felt something being pressed over his nose and soon he could smell nothing but the cheesy, sweaty smell to scream. For the mummy boy, he didn't know what was over his nose. When in reality, it was Logan's shoe that swallowed Max's nose. So the poor mummy was forced to inhale deeply of Logan's sweaty shoe that had poor ventilation inside. And the tip of Max's nose was touching the sole of his shoe so the boy could feel how wet the shoe was on the inside. "Mm! Mmurrph! Mmph!" Max shouted to squirm around on the couch to try and dislodge the shoe.

The one tormenting the boy couldn't help but chuckle as he watched Max squirm and wither to the smell. He could imagine that having his entire nose buried in there was really smelly to make him scream and squirm. Good thing Max was a mummy then, otherwise Logan wouldn't get to make him smell his shoe. And it was like the story he read before, some poor guy getting wrapped up and chewing on a dirty sock and forced to inhale the cheesy shoe. It just made him smile and knew Cole and Alex would be laughing along. Or possibly snatching him off the couch and making him a mummy as well and having his big brother's shoe or Cole's tied to his face. Which he wouldn't mind the mummy part, but their shoes he would be like Max and squirm around to try and dislodge it.

The fumes of the cheesy shoe were getting to Max's head to make his eyes watery a bit to groan in discomfort. He thought he was to have a fun time as a mummy, but instead he was being tormented by the bigger teen's shoe and he wasn't moving it off his nose. Mark would never make him smell his shoes, he would only tickle him or cuddle him in their games. Logan was being a bully at this part so he was struggling to get the shoe off so he could breathe clean air and not melt his brain. He couldn't take more of this awful sweaty smell, it was like the changing rooms at his school when he had gym class and being surrounded by the smells of his sweaty classmates. "Mmph! Mmph!" Max screamed more in his gag to try and break free from his tape prison. He couldn't handle it anymore.

But Logan wasn't paying attention to his discomfort to chuckle a bit and kept his shoe there. In his eyes, he thought he was struggling playfully to the smell, like how his brother and Cole made him smell their shoes. He knew it was a fun game to be tortured by his older brother and his friend as they weren't being mean and bullying him like a typical person would do. Unlike those two bullies that kidnapped him from the Star Wars convention he went to and made him chew on their socks. That was different. But he didn't know he was doing the same thing to the poor boy and continued to hold his shoe in his nose and watched him taking in small sniffs and squirming around to try and get out of his tape cocoon.

"Mmph! Mm! Mmease mopth!" Max screamed and tried to lift his legs off the couch. But since he was wrapped in thick layers of tape, the boy was truly stuck to move. Enough was enough and he hated Logan for this to struggle and figured there was only one way. The young blonde boy started rocking his body on the couch until he gained the momentum he wanted and rolled off the couch to cause Logan to react. But since he was distracted, he didn't drop his shoe on time and watched Max land on the floor roughly to hear him grunt on impact.

"Max!? Are you okay!?" Logan exclaimed in worry to get to the floor and rolled the boy over. He started to unwrap his head to get the tape off and then removed the balaclava hood to see his reddened blue eyes and tear stained cheeks to get more worried. He slowly unwrapped his mouth to see the boy wincing as he was pulling skin and being careful on his hair until it was off and pulled his sock out. He saw the boy coughing out the taste to wonder if he did overdo it. "Max? It's okay, I stopped now. You okay?"

"Untie me, now!" Max shouted and squirmed with tears escaping his eyes. "Let me go, you jackass!"

Hearing those words, Logan knew he did overdo it and grabbed the scissors. He looked over Max's body for an ideal spot to start cutting and unwrapped his toes so he could start cutting at his feet. "This is going to hurt now." he warned now as he remembered his time mummified by Alex. Max didn't care as he wanted to get away from Logan. The scissors started cutting down the middle of the mummified body as if he was dissecting him as a lab rat while being careful to not accidentally cut him. When Logan finished his legs since he had the space, he carefully slid the scissors more up his chest and he was thankful that Max was a bit sweaty to help loosen the adhesive to make it easier for him to get up and not be in pain of the tape coming off. But Logan knew it was still going to hurt as he had the same experience and was sore for a bit, at least he was sweaty as well to make it easier for Alex.

The scissors finally finished the job to cut Max free and came the painful part. Logan started peeling open the tape cocoon at Max's chest to hear the boy yelp a bit to the duct tape on his skin. It made the teen worried he was hurting the boy more to think quickly and grabbed his sock to stuff it in his mouth. "Use that to help fight the pain and so you don't hurt your teeth. I'm going to be quick now." he said to see the boy nodding. With that sorted out, Logan went back to peeling Max open to hear the muffled scream as he quickly and carefully pulled his cocoon off until Max was completely free. And Logan winced to see his red, sweaty sore body to feel bad for him. Boy did this bring back some memories with Alex but he knew what Max was feeling like right now. Like a plucked turkey for Thanksgiving.

Max had eventually calmed down as the extraction of his body from his tape prison was over. But his skin felt hot and sore to wince in the cold air to spit out the sock he had in mouth. He was having fun, but he hated Logan for what he did. What kind of babysitter does that to him? Mark would never do such a thing. He would make threats to tease him, but Logan did the opposite. Wait until he told him his day and hoped he punished Logan for this.

Sighing, Logan knelt down to start unwrapping Max's nubbed hands. "Guess I went overboard, but at least you got to experience being a mummy." he said to try and break the ice with him. He wanted to cheer up Max and try to forget about this endeavor. "You know, when thinking back, I read this one story that when the character was getting mummified, he was wrapped in plastic wrap and then duct tape. That way he didn't get to be in pain from the removing part." He removed the tape off his hands and took the socks from him as well. "Well now you're free, best to take a shower to rinse off." He chuckled nervously and rubbed sweaty hair.

But Max wasn't having it to glare at him and took a quick punch between Logan's legs at his balls which made the 13 year old teen hunched over to grab his crotch and fall to the floor in pain. The younger blonde had tears streaming down his cheeks to get up and rushed to his bathroom upstairs to slam the door shut and lock it. Logan could only groan as it was a good punch and wallow in his pain as he deserved it for going overboard. He hoped he could talk to Max to apologize. Once he recovered and tried to not throw up from it.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

make up and have fun guys :D :D :D
Gil
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gil »

nice as always [mention]Stormee[/mention] :). I really love mummification :D
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh boy, he took it a bit to far. Hopefully Logan will be able to apologize and Max will understand. I'm sure Logan will be willing to make it up to Max too. Be ashame for the friendship they could have, to go south before it even really begun. Hopefully it'll all work out!
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Again a great one Unfortunately Logan couldn't hold back and had to overdo it hopefully the two can still get along and as often as Logan has been hit between the legs he should better get protection for the next game.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice part again. I didn't expect Max to do such a thing but can fully understand it as he was surely angry about his trust getting played with. I hope for Logan that Max isn't going to lock himself in the bathroom again like he did with Mark during their first tie up game. I'm curious how he is going to try to make up for it again.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

For some reason I kind of think Max's shot to the balls is only the start of his retaliation :lol: :lol: He is really pissed, and am wondering if he will team up with bros to get even.... :mrgreen: PS - looking forward to what can unfold next!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Carried away a bit too much there Logan, I think he's going to have to let Max get him all tied up and gagged for some revenge
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Logan really crossed the line, didn't he? But I hope he will be able to apologize to Max and that they will have some more fun with ropes and duct tape! 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic