The New Babysitter (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

As always TOP!! :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Amazing, as always! MAx and Logan seem to have a very special relationship; I wonder what will happen next....
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Amazing chapter again. If Max talks with Mark about the new babysitter, he probably teases his older friend by telling him that Logan at least fed him professionally and didn't make him eat ice cream like a dog and push his face in. It's nice to see him warming up to Logan and letting him tie him up now without worries. Logan is quite good with ropes already if even Max is happy with his ropework.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

The story should be over soon..... nnnnnooooo 😅. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end but I'm glad to see Logan and Max's misunderstanding in the beginning is water under the bridge!
Killua wrote: 6 months ago Amazing chapter again. If Max talks with Mark about the new babysitter, he probably teases his older friend by telling him that Logan at least fed him professionally and didn't make him eat ice cream like a dog and push his face in. It's nice to see him warming up to Logan and letting him tie him up now without worries. Logan is quite good with ropes already if even Max is happy with his ropework.
Hypothetically (since I don't know how future stories could continue) maybe Max does tell and tease Mark about that. Though that could very well spell disaster as Mark could tie both Max & Logan up, make them both eat outta a bowl like dogs 🤣
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Aww how sweet
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

I'm very excited to see how the story ends and whether there's still a surprise left for little Max
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gino Glad you liked the story. Final chapter is coming.

@squirrel Yea they do have a good relationship between them now. Being good friends and looking forward to more games like these.

@Killua If Max does tell that to Mark, Logan will meet Evil Mark and probably get his face shoved into an ice cream bowl with Max. I'm sure he'll find it funny to be tied up like that with him. :lol:

@Red86 Sadly yes all things come to an end, but that's how it goes. But more adventures will await for Logan to the hands of his older brother and friends. Especially other adventures with now Max.

@harveygasson Thanks. It's very sweet for them to get along together.

@Boytaped Sadly this will be the final chapter but it was fun to work with it. So enjoy the final chapter. Who knows, there can a nice ending surprise for Max with Logan. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, today is the day of the final chapter. It's been a long journey but it's time to end it now. Thank you all so much for the feedback and I can't wait to hear your responses. I look forward to making more adventures with Logan and his brother and friends. @Killua, @Red86, @bondagefreak, @Gil, @Gino, @harveygasson, @squirrel, @Boytaped, @socjuc, @Batsox, @QQpenguin, @romancedawn, @The_slave, @bluemoon27, @Chris12
It was quite an easy afternoon for Max and Logan after lunch. The two boys were in the living room to watch another movie, anything Max wanted to have a good tied up scene in it. An easy one for Logan to think of was Peter Pan. He had removed the cuffs from his wrist and ankles and decided to simply tie his arms and ankles with the remaining duct tape he had left. Max had his arms behind his back in a comfortable boxtie and his legs wrapped up from his knees to his ankles. It made the boy smile as he felt helpless now and laid on the couch while his babysitter took over the other couch to watch the old Disney movie. He had never seen this movie before, he hoped to see some good moments of being tied up.

During the movie, Max playfully squirmed to enjoy having his limbs bound together and watch with boredom. He wasn't gagged as Logan didn't think it was necessary to do so on him. But he was bored and it wasn't a complete tie up experience without a gag. And he wanted his panel gag back, that almost made him sound like a whiny brat. And that's when he had an idea. When he and Mark started getting into these games, he would ask his friend nonstop questions of what they were going to do next while interrupting Mark from answering until he finally pressed his hand into his mouth to silence him. That made him happy as if to think he was getting kidnapped with the hand gagging him and such.

Maybe if he did the same to Logan, like what he did to Alex with gaming, he'll gag him to not talk during the movie. He just had to try and see then. "This is so boring…" he whined and slumped his head back on the couch pillow. "Where is the moment where they get tied up? Does it include gags? Do they get tied up multiple times? Does Peter get tied up as well?"

Turning to him, Logan couldn't help but chuckled and got up. He knew what he was doing and wanted to be gagged. If the one he was babysitting wanted to be gagged, he should've said something. He felt like it wasn't necessary. He stepped over to Max and simply pressed his hand over his mouth. "No talking during the movie," he said. "It's rude, you know. One more peep and I'll deal with it myself." He removed his hand from his mouth and walked back to his spot to continue the movie. But he saw Max smirking from the corner of his eye. "Don't you dare. Or you'll be chewing on my sock and one of yours and that'll make your cheeks packed like a chipmunk." he warned with a cocky smile.

"But where is the fun stuff? And this tape job feels bland. I would be in my boxer briefs and Mark would have me in a hogtie and use my scarves to blindfold me. Or even tickle torture me through the movie or using my itching powder or ice cubes." Max added on and on. "Plus you probably won't get tied up again by Alex. And your chances of a straitjacket could be slim to none. Maybe you should be locked in one and gagged with a muzzle and locked in a padded room."

"Alright, that's enough from you." Logan chuckled and got up. He went to Max's room to grab a sock from his hamper and then one of his discarded socks that was left on the floor and went back to Max. He gently sat on his waist to pin him down and saw him immediately clamping his mouth shut to smirk. He simply reached over and pinched his nose shut to see the boy struggling and opened his mouth. He gently pushed the socks in and clamped his hand over his mouth to keep them in and grabbed the tape roll to rip a strip long enough to place over his mouth. After a couple of rotations to keep the socks in, Logan dusted his hands in accomplishment. And Max was mumbling happily in his gag. "There. Better. And to keep you extra quiet, you'll be with me and I'll have my hand secured over your mouth."

The socks weren't as bad as before considering Max had them in his mouth before. They still had a slightly salty, cheesy taste to them. He still couldn't imagine what Alex or Cole's were like based on his storytelling of them. But he smiled as he was happily gagged and felt complete about it. Logan was happy to see the boy happy now and got off of his lap and lifted him up to scoot in under him so that way Max was on his lap and tucked into his arms. With the blonde haired boy's head on his chest, the older teen simply laid his hand over his wrapped mouth and held it securely still. Extra security on his gag, but to feel Max's mouth under his hand.

Max's eyes were wide a bit to the affection Logan was giving him. This felt foreign to him suddenly. Cuddling against a boy around his age compared to the times he used to cuddle with his dad and when he was with Mark's babysitting. Being with Logan felt different to him and yet it felt natural. To him, the older blonde was being protective and keeping him comfortable and giving him the tied up games he wanted to play. Being tied up was fun and cuddling was something he and Mark did together. The same feeling he felt under Mark's arms was the same as under Logan's arms. He felt safe all of a sudden and nuzzled into his hand that was over his mouth and on his chest to get more comfortable and smiled under his gag.

Logan could feel Max shifting to see him nuzzling into his hand and chest to smile softly and hug him closer. He could tell Max was enjoying the cuddles. Something he and Alex used to do together before they outgrew it. He remembered cuddling him until he was like ten years old when Alex was more busy with sports and didn't want to cuddle with a sweaty teenager all the time. That part made him chuckle a bit to himself. So he was glad to see the younger boy relaxing more in his arms and saw him starting to drift off to sleep in his arms. He nodded to agree, a little nap after lunch with the movie as background noise was perfect. Keeping an eye on him, Logan eventually closed his eyes to enjoy his company with Max.

A couple hours passed and both boys were heavily asleep on the couch. Logan was softly snoring with his chest rising and falling and Max's head bobbed to each breath. It felt soothing like he was on a wave. Both boys were comfortable and slept together, not realizing the time. Especially when the front door was being unlocked and entered by an older, thin looking man with black hair. That caused some stirring in Max as he heard his door opening and woke up more to see a very familiar person entering the living room. He smiled tiredly as he was happy to see Mark. And Mark was surprised when he saw the boy he always babysat tied up next to the other blonde haired boy in the house.

“Max? Uh… I got out early and uh… see you're pretty tied up there…” Mark said and heard the boy giggle in his gag.

Waking up more, Max looked at Logan's sleepy face and nudged against him to try and wake him up. It didn't take Logan very long for him to stir awake and figured Max needed to go to the bathroom or something. But when his blue eyes met Mark's eyes, he let out a loud sound of surprise and thought it was an intruder to scramble to his feet and stood protective of Max. He'll protect him with his life if he had to. But the younger boy quickly sat up and kicked Logan in the back to make him turn. “Monan! Mi Marph!” he said in his gag to have it slowly removed and the socks pulled out. Max let out a small cough to get the taste of sweat and cheese and bits of lint out of his mouth and looked at his friend. “It's okay. That's Mark. My neighbor and friend who watches me a lot and…ties me up as well.” he said and blushed on the last part.

“Oh… I see now.” Logan said and looked at Mark as he was setting his jacket on the chair. “Uh nice to meet you, Mark. I wasn't expecting you to be today, but I had a great time watching Max for you.”

Smiling, Mark walked over and scooped Max up to have him on his shoulder and tickled his feet. That made the boy yelp and laugh to kick his bound ankles around. “So you're the brother of that guy I met yesterday at the campus.” he said and laid Max down on the couch and pressed his hand against his mouth. “Logan, right? And hopefully he wasn't a handful and asking to be tied up by you or anything?”

Logan nodded his head. “Yep, I'm Logan Cooper. Nice to meet you.” he said. He looked at the bound boy to see him squirming happily under Mark's hand as it gagged him. He could tell their bondage games have a special bond together like with him and Alex. Seeing the boy muttering happily under his hand made him smile a bit. But their games were fun ones to have a special bond together as good friends. “And no he didn't for me. He was actually quite happy. See… my older brother and I play these games too so it's nothing.”

“Well that's good to know. Very good…” Mark said and started to trail off when he saw Max's panel gag on the kitchen table. He started to get a bit worried about the other gags and gear Max had stored in his wardrobe. But as Logan said, he and his brother played these games too. So, it shouldn't worry him. “I guess you know about his stash then?” he asked to see Logan nod his head. “Best at keeping secrets?”

“Oh most definitely I am keeping this between us. Especially with our day and… mishaps.” Logan said and winked at Max. The boy chuckled nervously about the misunderstanding and attacked him and kicked him in the balls. But that was all forgiven. “Well… since you're here earlier than before, my brother doesn't plan on picking me up for another hour, I'll probably text him that I'm walking home.”

Max frowned a bit as he didn't want Logan to leave. Especially after all of the fun he had with him. He wanted to spend at least some more time with him before he went home. Not everyday he had someone in his age group playing these tied up games with him. He looked at Mark, nudged his head, and enlarged his eyes to beg for him to stay until his brother came to pick him up so he could continue to play with him some more. He wanted to be tied up with him now that Mark was here and can play with both of them.

Seeing the begging puppy dog eyes, Mark knew it was a trick and weakness his little friend always played. And it worked a majority of the time. He winked at him as he watched Logan starting to pack up his bag he brought and walked over to grab his shoulder to stop him. “How about you stay for a bit longer?” he insisted. “I heard it's going to rain heavily soon and I'm sure your parents wouldn't want you to catch a cold. Especially in gym shorts, more vulnerable to the cold.”

Logan had his brow raised when Mark was saying this. But he shrugged as he didn't care. The cold never bothered him and he ran in light showers of rain plenty of times. So if he got a head start of running, he could make it home before it poured buckets. “Nah it's fine, I can make it home if I'm quick enough.” he said and turned around to head for his windbreaker. But he felt his arm grabbed and gently twisted behind his back. Before he could protest, he had a hand pressed against his mouth. “Mwha?” he complained.

“I don't think you understood my request to stay a bit longer for Max's sake.” Mark said with a smirk. Even Max was smiling widely over the couch.

Logan gulped a bit.
…………………..
That was where Logan found himself for the rest of the afternoon. He had rope tied around his chest and underarms in a rope harness while his arms were tied into a boxtie. His legs were tied up at the key points of his ankles and above and below his knees and all cinched. Max was with him only his back was pressed against his back with the tape around keeping them tied together as they sat on the floor in the living room while Mark watched tv on the couch. Both of them were gagged to be extra quiet; Logan with the panel gag and the bulb flattening his tongue down and Max with his ballgag. Much to his annoyance. To top it off, Mark pulled both of Max's balaclava hoods over their heads and then took the black silk clothes and tied them over their eyes to blindfold them more.

Logan didn't hate it. He was loving every second of it. The panel gag was an interesting experience than the ballgag and more effective than shoving sweaty socks into his mouth. He was blind and he had no way of getting the panel gag out as it was buckled behind his neck and Mark took a tiny padlock to fully secure it. Same with Max and his gag. Mark had the two keys in his hands to have control over the two boys. To demonstrate it, he placed his sock feet on top of their heads as a footrest. Both boys could feel the weight and had a slight pungent smell near their noses.

“Boy what a day with these walking tours,” the older man said. “My feet are killing me and you two are just a perfect fit for me to relax and watch TV. Hope you don't mind?” He teasingly moved his feet down to their noses to make them shudder to the smell as their only way to breathe was through their noses. To Logan, these socks from Mark weren't as strong as his were and nowhere near Alex and Cole's cheesy foot stench. For Max, his feet smelled a bit fermented of cheese, but not as strong as Logan's sock and shoe were. Those were stronger from a thirteen year old.

The older man chuckled and pulled his feet away from them and settled back into the couch. He was certain Max had enough socks for the day considering he saw Logan pull out two different socks from his mouth. Must've been interesting for the boy to try out new gags that weren't from his collection. Max didn't mind them, he did prefer his own gags more than socks. Perhaps if they were more clean than fresh off of Logan's feet. But he loved his gags more than socks.

In the end, it became a peaceful afternoon for the two boys. Logan got to meet someone in his age group who enjoyed being tied up as much as he did. He got to try out different items in terms of being tied up and trusted Max. If anything, he found himself a new friend that he would be happy to babysit again or even hangout for fun times. He wondered if he went to his school or will next year. He didn't seem to live too far from his neighborhood. But for the most part, he had a great day with the younger blonde boy.

Max thought the same as well. Sure they got off on the wrong foot, but they quickly made it up together and were happy to have met. He had a new friend to be tied up by, to tie up in his home, or be tied together if Mark was there. Or by Alex if he was at Logan's house to hangout with. He'll be curious about his ties, minus the sock gags as he would be worried most about their smell and taste like Logan's socks. But still, the younger boy nuzzled his head against the back of Logan's to enjoy their final moments tied up together before his brother came to pick him up.

Max was happy to meet his new babysitter.

(This concludes the tale of Logan's adventure of babysitting Max. More adventures await Logan in the future. Thanks for reading.)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Such a nice ending. It was really lovely. Now they both got some tied up fun in the end. And using the ballgag on Max was just perfect as they enjoyed pulling pranks on each other anyway. Perfect to tease his little buddy a little. Lucky for them that he didn't think of a nice ice cream during the movie :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah, what a nice surprise to see Mark pop in early and giving Loagn the chance to be tied with Max. Even if Logan needed a small nudge to be convinced to stay until Alex could pick him up 😅

Overall a very nice story @Stormee! Can't wait to see future stories with Max, Mark, Logan, Alex and Cole. They are bound to have a good time. And I haven't forgotten about this group Alex and Cole are part of. Sounds like we have plenty of tugs ahead 😉
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Very nice completion...with a summary of what could happen in the future...? :lol:

Loved how Mark took control of Logan. And especially liked how Mark started to treat both Logan and Max the same....like blindfolding them both, locking both up, forcing them to smell his socked tired feet at the same time....HOT! Liked the analysis of Mark's foot scent compared to the other boys. :mrgreen:

Thanks @Stormee Great tale! ;)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

as always a very nice story..., I love them all and am looking forward to your new stories with Logan :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great anding! So glad to see Max and Logan tied up together... So much fun for both of them 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Brilliant ending and definitely hope to see this cross over couple again!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic