The New Babysitter (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] Indeed, quite the introduction. Well it'll be time to see the reaction.

[mention]Gino[/mention] Max may be disappointed and frightened that it's not Mark, but once he knows that Logan is into these games, it'll be fun for them both. ;)

[mention]Carelesshealer[/mention] Max does have very ticklish feet, Logan will have fun once he finds his tickle spot. ;)

[mention]The_slave[/mention] Thanks, glad you're enjoying it so far. :D

[mention]Batsox[/mention] Glad you're enjoying it. The next chapter will be up soon. ;)

[mention]Killua[/mention] Poor Max for sure, everything bringing some nightmarish memories. He doesn't know what to do with Mark since Logan is unknown to him and since he didn't check his phone, trouble will come for him. Hopefully Logan does know what to do to talk to this boy to step out and meet him. :D

[mention]Red86[/mention] One way to introduce yourself, meeting your new babysitter all tied up and hiding in the closet. So not many options there. :lol:

[mention]Boytaped[/mention] Maybe so, but he has to get the boy out of the closet. If he really wanted to do that, he would find the keys and drag him out. But since he's kind, he'll want to help him out and explain why he was in his house.

[mention]squirrel[/mention] You'll find out soon. ;)

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] I'll be posting a new chapter soon. :D

[mention]Mummybag[/mention] Indeed, a babysitting job is always fun. Especially if both boys are into these games. ;)

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Glad you like the first chapter and how Alex handled the problem to get a new babysitter for his friend. Logan and Max will have a big day Saturday, especially when Logan finds out about Max's secret and his stash. Even though it was a threat when Alex was tying Logan up for their Friday night together, maybe they'll come back or even Cole's smelly socks. 8-)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, time for a new chapter of Logan's babysitting adventure with tied up enthusiastic kid Max. Even though it was a shock to see them both seeing each other as unknown people and Max tied up, hopefully Logan can fix this and talk Max to come out.
[mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Gil[/mention], [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]Carelesshealer[/mention], [mention]The_slave[/mention], [mention]Batsox[/mention], [mention]Boytaped[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention], [mention]Mummybag[/mention] thank you all for the comments and hope you are ready for a new chapter.
Everything was still a shock to him. Both boys in fact. Logan was shocked as he had walked in on the boy he was to be babysitting tied up and gagged with lots of rope and other gear to tie up a classroom. And Max was the same as a random boy he didn't know had walked into his home and saw him all tied up and make haste to his wardrobe as quick as his hobbled ankles could let him. Not knowing where Mark was and why he had an intruder in his house. And worse that he left his phone on his nightstand and couldn't call for help. Well not that he could with the tape over his mouth. But still he wanted his friend Mark to save him and get rid of Logan so he doesn't get bullied again at his school.

Logan still stood in shock at what he witnessed when he went to Max's room to find him in his state. But he couldn't help but let out a small smile to what he saw now. Max was into tied up games and it showed. All of the gear neatly laid around and organized. The different varieties showed that he does get tied up in different ways like how his brother and Cole tie him up at home. And seeing the different gags made him curious as he had read about them and wondered what they were like. And seeing his face last second was a face of enjoyment which turned to horror when he saw him. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be babysitting this boy. Speaking of which, he should retrieve him from his wardrobe.

"Max?" Logan called out and slowly approached the door. He heard the boy shout in his gag to go away. "Max, it's alright. My name is Logan and I'm here to babysit you today. Your friend Mark is busy at the university which I'm sure you saw in your text messages this morning saying he couldn't make it and that I'm your backup today."

This surprised the young blonde boy as he didn't even think of checking his text messages this morning. He was too occupied with getting his gear laid out for Mark to tie him up for the day that he missed something. So Mark was busy at his university and this older boy was his new babysitter for the day. To be sure, he had to talk to him and confirm he was telling the truth. And that can start with getting the gag off to poke it with his tongue; ignoring the adhesive taste. He even puffed his cheeks to stretch the tape off and eventually got his tongue to push the tape off his lips and have it hang on a flap. "How do I know you're not some bully who is going to do something and tell the school?" he asked, uncertain about Logan.

That got Logan by surprise to think for himself. That was a good question. Because what if Max wasn't sure of him and thought he was lying. But that's not like the blonde teen to be a bully to younger kids. Even at school he helped protect some kids before from a couple bullies. So how to convince Max he was honest then? That had to make him think for a couple of minutes.

But his blue eyes drifted to the handcuffs on the floor to smile at the idea. A proper way to let Max know he was on his side and not a bully. He walked over to the cuffs and grabbed them to walk back to the wardrobe. "Because I like being tied up too, Max." he said and snapped the cuffs around his wrists. "I like getting up by my older brother and his friend and always am curious about new things."

Hearing those handcuffs snapping around his wrists surprised him. Maybe he was telling the truth after all and wasn't some bully. Max pushed against his door slowly to open it and saw that Logan had indeed handcuffed his wrists in front of him and saw his encouraging smile. But he was still hesitant and wasn't sure to trust him or not. And yet hearing the cuffs said something to him. But what if he was lying and trying to trick him still and find a way to humiliate him at his school. It would be worse than being called Wetty from before. He had to be sure of something. To confirm if Mark was busy and this kid wasn't a bully.

Max slowly stepped out and slowly walked to Logan. The older boy got a good look on Max and thought his ankle cuffs were cool. He had seen those before when being at the police station with his dad to grab something from his office before they went to lunch. The younger boy went to Logan and turned his back to show him his cuffed hands. "My nightstand has the keys, can you uncuff me so I can check my phone?" he asked him to think of something. "Ooh and I can show you what the hinged cuffs are like."

Logan smiled and spotted the keys to grab them and uncuffed the boy with a little difficulty because the hinged cuffs made his wrists be closer. Much to his experience before at the Star Wars convention he went to and got kidnapped by his school rivals. He had a bone to still pick with them. Max rubbed his small wrists as it felt good since he was playfully struggling earlier before Logan came into his room. So his wrists were a bit sore and shyly smiled at Logan to take the keys and uncuffed one wrist. But he quickly grabbed his free wrist and pulled it behind his back before Logan could react and locked his hands behind his back.

This surprised Logan as he wasn't expecting the boy to be quick to cuff him. The real shocking part was Max pushing to make the 13 year old trip on his feet and fell onto the bed and bounced off to land roughly on his chest on the floor. The wind was knocked from his lungs to make him groan and took some deep breaths to try and relieve the pain to growl at Max for that. "Hey! What the hell is your problem!?" he shouted to see the boy standing there afraid and grabbed his ankle cuffs and quickly cuffed his legs and pulled the chain to lock them together with a padlock. This only made Logan more angry to struggle in his cuffs. "You better uncuff me right now or you'll be in huge trouble you little brat!" he growled.

Angered, Max didn't like being called a brat by someone he didn't know. So he was right, this boy wasn't his babysitter and someone to bully and blackmail him. He'll have Mark take care of him. As for being called the brat, Max grabbed his ballgag to make Logan's eyes widen. Taking the advantage, Max knelt onto the teen's back and had the rubber ball pressed against his laps as he pulled on the straps to try and wedge the ball into his mouth. And to Logan's grunts of the rubber ball against his lips and trying to shake the boy off of him, he had to open his mouth as it was hurting his lips and felt the ball enter past his teeth and tightened behind his head. His blue eyes were wide as he was now trying a ballgag for the first time.

And he couldn't help but feel excited, but at the same time mad at the boy he was to babysit and get treated like this as his babysitter. Did he always do this to Mark? But still, this was an interesting experience for him. He had read about different gags when reading the TuG site and how he wanted to try them, but this was his chance now. The way his mouth was wedged open by the black ball and how the straps hugging his cheeks made it seem odd, but different than having Cole or Alex's socks stuffed into his mouth and having tape wrapped around his head. Like he wanted to keep trying it out forever and see what the panel gag was like. Back to reality though, Max had attacked him and cuffed him tightly and gagged him against his will and probably still didn't trust him. After even showing his affection with bondage as well. "Meh me mo, maph!" he shouted and struggled in his cuffs.

As Logan struggled and shouted in the ballgag, Max watched him for a second and went to his phone. Time to get rid of this bully once and for all. And scare him away from telling his secret stash and interest in tied up games. Max saw his phone had messages from both Mark and his mom to ignore them and dialed Mark's number to hear it ring through. And he heard Mark answered his phone. "Mark, please come over and watch me." he begged. "There's this boy who broke in and I think he's here to bully me."

There was silence on the other end for a second and he heard the man sigh. "Max, I told you that I'm not going to babysit you today." he said to make the boy confused. "I'm stuck doing another tour for my university and I was the only one that lived by to help out since the original guy was sick with food poisoning. Did you get my text messages?"

Max pulled his phone away to look at the text messages he got from his friend to see the texts saying he wasn't going to babysit for him that day. Even the texts from his mom said the same thing. His eyes widened to look at the bound boy to gulp nervously and put his phone back to his ear. "O-oh… right…" he said nervously.

"Is he with you then?" he asked, curiously. The way that Max said about a boy in his house made him worried. Especially the way he demanded to come to him. But the house was locked and Logan had the key. So something told him that Max was lying that he wasn't aware of his temporary babysitter.

"Uh… yea he's here with me." Max said, nervously. He gulped to Logan's glare.

"Well good. Be on your best behavior now, Logan is in charge so listen to him." Mark said, cheerful. "Plus his brother told me that he likes to play games, not sure what but I'm sure you two can do something together. Just keep your stash quiet. Okay, I got to keep going now. I'll see you next week now. Bye Max."

The call ended and Max chuckled nervously and embarrassed. This was awkward now. And the glare of Logan said there was hell coming his way once he was untied from him. "Uh… hi my name is Max." he said nervously with a smile. "It-It was Logan, right? Oh boy…"

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

MAX, keep Logen tied up and have fun with him :D
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Something tells me they will both enjoy the payback that is about to happen
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

That was a great part. I love it how Logan is glaring at him all the time and Max just innocently tries to introduce himself at the end :lol: Especially instead of just rushing over and freeing him :lol: Maybe it's smarter to just keep him tied, he can't get punished that way, right? :lol: I'm curious how it goes on. I'm sure they'll get along perfectly... somewhen... :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Carelesshealer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelesshealer »

Well looks like Logan’s gonna teach max a fun lesson
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Super story! I look forward to reading the next chapters! 👍
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Poor Max, really thought Logan was there to bully him. Now he thinks hell is waiting for him once he unties him 😅. My guess, it's the complete opposite. Unless Max refuses to untie Logan, I can't imagine these two not getting along splendidly!!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

Lock what we have here...

i cant imagine how logan was upset because he was submitted and surprised by a younger and weaker kiddo as him...

and max... he must feel very ashamed because his alarmed call to Mark...

hey kiddo, What the hell do you want to have a cellphone if you never check your inbox messages???
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Aw, poor Maxxy. Expecting his usual babysitter only to be discovered by a new and potentially judgemental face.
Lucky for him that Logan is every bit as much into tugs! I foresee a solid friendship forming between these two ;)

And damn, where the hell did Maxxy get all his gear from!
Shopping online with his mum's credit card? I sure hope not! :lol:

Wonder what sorta shenanigans these two twerps are about to get into.
Only one way to find out. Next chapter!

Great continuation, [mention]Stormee[/mention]!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Stormee wrote: 10 months ago "Well good. Be on your best behavior now, Logan is in charge so listen to him." Mark said, cheerful. "Plus his brother told me that he likes to play games, not sure what but I'm sure you two can do something together. Just keep your stash quiet. Okay, I got to keep going now. I'll see you next week now. Bye Max."
Yeah right!
Go ahead Maxxy, tell Marc that "in-charge" Logan is cuffed and helpless with a big ballgag plugging his mouth :lol:
What a great way to introduce yourself to a new friend.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]Gino[/mention] Max could do that or free him after the misunderstanding part. He doesn't want to make his babysitter very angry. :lol:

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] You may be right. Only way to tell will be the next chapter. ;)

[mention]Killua[/mention] Glad you liked this part. Poor Max trying to act innocent and play it off like it was a poor joke while Logan is glaring at him. Let's hope Logan doesn't punish the little brat too hard. :lol:

[mention]Carelesshealer[/mention] Indeed Logan will have to. What he has in mind can be anything to torture the boy. :lol:

[mention]Batsox[/mention] No further waiting, the next chapter will be here soon.

[mention]Red86[/mention] Yea, Max was looking forward to seeing Mark and instead got Logan. He just had a small fight or flight instincts kick in and now is nervous as to what Logan can do. Especially when all of his gear is lying around. :lol:

[mention]alkaid_[/mention] Don't be mad at Max, it was just a simple mistake. I'm sure we all done it by not checking our phones and see lots of unread messages. So he can't be the only one. :lol:

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Yea poor Max, but he is definitely lucky his new babysitter is into these tied up games. So they'll be playing plenty of games for the day that Max and Logan will enjoy together. Especially when Logan tries out Max's gear. As for Max's getting his gear, that is all secretive for now. Only one person would know Max's backstory more than I do. Being [mention]Killua[/mention] ;)

And yea, what a fun way to introduce yourself to your new babysitter when you cuffed him and plugged his mouth with your ballgag while he is fuming and glaring at you. :lol:

Thanks for all of the great comments, next chapter shall be posted momentarily. :D

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Alright, we are back with the next installment of Logan's babysitting adventure and quite the surprise he got from Max when the boy overpowered him thinking he was a bully. But when Mark cleared it up, boy was he embarrassed. Let's see how this will end for Max now.
[mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention],
[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], [mention]Carelesshealer[/mention], [mention]Batsox[/mention], [mention]alkaid_[/mention], [mention]Chris12[/mention], [mention]Ayu[/mention], [mention]The_slave[/mention]
Embarrassment still spread across Max's cheeks as they were beet red. Quite the misunderstanding he had. And his own failure to not look at his messages before Logan came over and decided to tie himself up now. So the older boy was his babysitter for the day and he mistaken him for a bully and tried to get him in trouble. So he felt bad and embarrassed for mistreating him and tying him up. Especially when using his gear to tie him up. That must've felt awkward for Logan as he wasn't used to such a gag. So he just sat on his bed with a blush and looked down at his feet.

Meanwhile, Logan paced around in Max's room to think to himself after the debacle of being tied up by him. Sure he apologized for the mistake thinking he was an intruder. But he didn't expect the little tyke to overpower him and cuff his hands and legs together. The ultimate shock was the ballgag being pulled into his mouth that he wasn't expecting. So after he was untied, he had to stop and think to himself on what he got himself into. All of the tied up gear around him, seeing the 11 year old boy tied up and gagged. And finding himself tied up in the end. But he couldn't help but feel excited about the babysitting job he was given.

Max was into tied up games well.

Seeing all of his tied up gear laid on the floor, the many types to restrain a person amazed him. Even the gags he had that were different than what he was used to. Logan was actually ecstatic that he got a babysitting job with someone who had the same interests in him. Seeing Max tied up and gagged did surprise him, but seeing how the gear was laid about and the boy not struggling much made him suspect that he was used to this. He wondered how often he played these games with his friend Mark who regularly babysat him? Even his mom who probably tied him up, right? How else did he get these materials and gags? And where did he even get these more mature gags? He wondered if Max was into sock gags like he did.

Logan stopped his pacing as he collected himself and looked at Max. He could see the boy looked embarrassed and ashamed to smile softly. He wasn't entirely mad at him, still annoyed for the overpowering on him. And the forcing of the gag on him, but there could be revenge coming for him. But he can make it a game for them both. Since he was babysitting Max, why not tie him up for the day like when Alex made him a weekend prisoner and explore more of his interest into tied up games. He can tie up Max and they can switch roles for fun. Plus Logan can let out his inner captor and train himself to tie up people like when he tied up Cole before when he made him chew on his dad's socks and smell his shoes. This can be a fun babysitting day for the both of them.

To approach him slowly, Logan sat next to Max and saw the boy turn away from him. He hesitated at first but reached out to rub his back. He wasn't mad at the boy, he understood it was a simple mistake. But people fix their mistakes. So he can help Max forgive his mistake and even play some fun games with him. "Hey it's alright Max, we all do dumb things." he said. "Like me. I once snooped into my brother's room when he wasn't home and got caught by him. Next thing I know, I'm a duct tape mummy."

That interested Max to look at the older boy. He was truly tied up by his brother and wasn't lying about it to make him calm down? "You were a duct tape mummy before?" he asked curiously.

Logan nodded with a small smile. "Yea. I was." he said. Maybe he should explain it to keep the boy's interest on it. "See, I do cross country for my school and it was a Friday night so I got home earlier than everyone else does. My parents were still working, I assumed late but it turned out they wanted to have a little weekend together. They're both cops so I can imagine it being a stressful job." He took a breath to see Max looking at him more curiously, maybe it had to be the fact he had cops for parents that meant owning some handcuffs like his. Seemed like he was starting to win Max's favor. "So my older brother, Alex, does sports too, like wrestling, football, basketball at times, but boy does he stink. Mainly his feet and socks." He chuckled to hear Max shudder to that thought.

"So that day when I came home early from practice, I took the time to have the house to myself before my brother came home and ruined it." he continued. "So after some time, I got bored and decided to see what stuff my brother would have in his room. You know, the typical things high school people would like to hide in their rooms. Of course opening his door is like opening a gym locker that has never been cleaned out. But I could endure his smell for a long time, so I looked around, kicked some of his dirty socks aside and went to his closet, which is the worst by the way since it holds his sweaty gear for sports. That's when Alex surprised me by putting me in a bear hug and gagging me with his hand."

Hearing this made Max more interested. Minus the sweaty socks and room. He couldn't imagine what that smelled like. And he was a clean kid, always changing his socks daily compared to if Logan's brother didn't. And he was never one for sports so he wouldn't imagine what a high school locker room smelled like compared to his school gym. That thought made him shudder a bit. "So, is that when he made you a mummy? In his room?" he asked, more curiously.

"Well. Not in his room, but he took me downstairs to the basement where I had to be in my boxer briefs for the mummification." Logan said. "He made me hold two stress balls for my hands to be wrapped into nubs and then made me a mummy, including my feet like they were socks." That part made Max giggle a bit to imagine duct tape socks. "So after that, he took me upstairs to be watched while he played video games. Since then, I was a prisoner for the weekend by my brother. And he tied me up in many ways."

"Like what?" Max asked more curiously. It reminded him and Mark of spending a weekend being tied up by his older friend.

"Anything he can think of." Logan smiled. "Hogtying me, tying me in my sleeping bag, locking a zip tie on my zentai suit, but that one backfired on since he used a sock in my mouth to gag me and pin the other against my nose to only smell it and I couldn't move it off my face." That made Max shudder more at the thought of having a dirty, stinky sock to his nose forever. "He had his friend come over even to tie me up a couple of times. And his ties were impressive. He took one of his stretchy workout shirts and somehow made it a straitjacket for me. It worked but probably not like a real one. Or used these sticky bandages to make me a different mummy. But you don't want to smell his socks or shoes. You'll pass out on one sniff." He chuckled on the last part to make Max gulp nervously. He hoped to not meet this friend of Logan's then.

But with all of these stories that Logan was telling made Max realize what he got for a new babysitter for the day. A person who liked being tied up and would probably want to play these games while he was here. How lucky could he get? Besides the little misunderstanding, he was very thankful to find a babysitter who had the same interest as he did. He wanted to see what Logan can do in his experience of being tied up by his older brother and friend. And maybe he can tie him up in more friendlier terms than ambushing him.

"Can you tie me up?" Max asked to make Logan look at him surprised. He wanted to be tied up immediately after the mistake? "Please, Mark and I enjoy these games together and it would be nice to get tied up by someone else and their styles. I've read that before on the tied up games site. You can use whatever you want and in any way as well. Maybe even that straitjacket thing you even talked about. I think I got plenty of duct tape as well to be a mummy." He never did anything like that with Mark before, but it wasn't something that never came across his mind. So after hearing Logan's experience, he wanted to give it a try.

Logan smiled to ruffle his hair. It would be fun to play games with him; not board games even. "Sure thing." he said. "I even brought some duct tape rolls so we can make wallets and other crafts for fun. But it can be used for your mummification." That made Max smile widely. The older blonde boy got up and went to his bag to pull it open and dug out the three white rolls that were leftover rolls that Cole gave him when he captured Alex from the time he started getting into these games. The funny part was that they were white and he had his Spiderman suit on so it fit the theme well. "Alright, I got three rolls, maybe we need yours as well we can… uh why are you in your underwear?" he asked as he turned around to see Max had removed his tee shirt and shorts to be in a pair of red boxer briefs.

A shy spread on Max's face as he rubbed his arm nervously. He had a good reason as to why he did this. "Well… when you said your brother made you be in your underwear for mummification, I'd figured I would do the same." he replied. "Plus when Mark and I play these games, I do this as well because it makes me feel comfortable. And we play games like I am a magician's assistant who wears only this and has to escape without anything in my pockets. So that's why. Is that okay?"

Logan studied the boy to see how determined he was to be tied up and wanted to experience what he did. So naturally the teen smiled and chuckled to grab a roll of his white duct tape and removed the packaging wrap. The fresh smell of the adhesive tape filled the air and it made Max smile widely to the fresh roll. Logan quickly looked around and spotted Max's hamper to walk over and dig around to make the younger blonde boy confused as to why he was raiding through his dirty laundry until he pulled out a couple pairs of his socks and made them into balls. Now Max understood and took one in each hand to squeeze them gently. "Alright, time to make you into a nice mummy, Pharoah Max has departed to the afterlife and will need to be sealed into his tomb." he said to begin the game and had a rather cheeky idea. "What's that? He's not dead? Tsk, well we still need a mummy and a new ruler. He'll be just mummified alive then." He tore off a strip and pressed it over Max's mouth and smoothed it over to be his temporary gag.

Max giggled as he thought it was a clever backstory. He was going to be mummified alive like Imhotep in the Mummy movie. So naturally, the boy started screaming into his gag that he was alive and not dead. He could still rule his kingdom and punish his priest for attempting to take his throne. "Mmph! Mmur!" he shouted and struggled against Logan as he grabbed his hand. Max was excited to start his day being babysat by his new babysitter. He wondered what else Logan would do for him.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Nicely done. I don't think we have enough of the "innocent" type of story here.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Thanks Stormee, another great story, let's not wait too long for the sequel, I'm really excited. :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation! Fantastic story, man! :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mummified alive like Imhotep. Hahaha, silly guys!
I like that little backstory Logan spontaneously conjured up. What an imaginative fellow.

I foresee lots of fun times ahead for these two.
Can only imagine all the shenanigans that would occur should Alex, Cole and Mark join the fray at some point.

Looking forward to the next part, [mention]Stormee[/mention]
Awesome stuff!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Great chapter. I can't wait for more
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

From a simple misunderstanding to Max getting to do something new, being a mummy😅. No doubt these two are going to become good friends and have quite a bit of fun!!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

[mention]Xtc[/mention] Thanks and you're right. I don't see much of that either, glad I can contribute to it. :D

[mention]The_slave[/mention] Thanks! :D

[mention]squirrel[/mention] Thanks! Next chapter is being posted as the earliest on Saturday. In USA time for me that is.

[mention]Gino[/mention] Glad you're enjoying it so far. More to come soon.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] Don't worry, more to come soon.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Haha! Glad you're liking how Logan is quick to think of a fun backstory to make Max's games more fun. Being buried alive like the mummy :lol: These boys will have a lot of fun games ahead of them for the day, especially when Logan may get the chance to try Max's gear out. And the shenanigans that can happen to them if Alex, Cole, and Mark capture those two, so many things and the boys having a blast together. :D

[mention]Red86[/mention] For sure, they'll be playing all kinds of fun games and becoming good friends. What else can they do in the future, we'll have to find out. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Alright everyone, the wait is over. Time for the 5th installment of Logan's babysitting adventures with his soon to be wrapped mummy. [mention]Killua[/mention], [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], [mention]Gino[/mention], [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Xtc[/mention], [mention]The_slave[/mention], [mention]Carelesshealer[/mention], [mention]alkaid_[/mention], [mention]Batsox[/mention]
The ripping of the duct tape off the roll echoed loudly as Logan unraveled it. To start the mummification process of Pharaoh Max, he took his hands that had balled up socks and started wrapping them. Max watched with interest as his hands were being engulfed by the sticky tape and soon swallowed up until it was a useless nub. With both hands trapped in the tape, he tried pulling his fingers apart from the sock ball and giggled as this was an interesting idea to prevent him from picking at the tape. He even clapped his nubs to hear the muffled tape puffs and smiled at Logan. What was the next step?

"Fingers secured, can't get out. The same thing my brother did to me." Logan smiled and had Max sit on his bed. He looked around and spotted the boy's bath towel hanging on his door to dry to grab it and folded it up and placed it between his legs. Max watched in curiosity as he did that and could feel it was still a bit damp when he showered earlier this morning. "Don't worry, this will cushion your legs from pressing against each other as I wrap your legs tightly together." Logan said and started wrapping at the base of the boy's ankles. The older blonde boy could help but feel excited to be the one tying someone up, but he'd rather be the one tied up as well.

Slowly and evenly, Max watched as his legs were slowly engulfed in two layers of white tape to smile. He could feel the tape getting tighter on his legs and was thankful that Logan had used his towel to provide some cushion to not hurt his ankles and knees together. When it was getting close to his thighs, the 13 year old boy had Max stand up and place his hands at his sides and continued wrapping. With one roll finished off, Logan grabbed a second and debated that the smaller boy could probably be wrapped up in two rolls, if a roll and a half. Max could feel himself getting off balance and leaned against Logan as he continued wrapping him, chuckling a bit as he felt the sticky adhesive on his bare belly. He just knew this was going to hurt when getting unwrapped.

Working quietly and methodically, Logan slowly wrapped him up in two to three layers depending where he could suspect Max could break free or weaken to get free. He was going to let Max be a mummy for a good couple of hours like when Alex wrapped him up. That included like a movie or show, feeding him snacks, and even gagging the boy. He wanted him to have a fun time while thinking of other games with the new gear that laid around them. The boy was now completely wrapped up from his ankles up to the base of his neck and Max was smiling widely to the mummification. He tried to move his arms apart to bend down, but he felt stiff to move. But Logan wasn't finished to gently lay him down and quickly wrapped his feet into a pair of duct tape socks to make him laugh a little. Now he was a duct tape mummy, save for his head as Logan wouldn't go that far; except for the gagging.

"There, Pharaoh Max is wrapped up and ready for his eternal slumber, even though he is being buried alive." Logan chuckled for their little roleplaying game. He gently removed the tape from his mouth to give him a proper gag. He wondered if Max liked sock gags from the Tiedupgames site. Sure he can use the ball or panel gag, but Logan wanted to be a bit original on his gag choices. Mostly socks thanks to his brother and Cole for tying him up a lot and gagging him with their sweaty socks from their noxious sweaty gym bags.

A small laughter broke free from the boy as he struggled to move in his new tape prison. The sticky adhesive clung his bare limbs and he couldn't move his arms apart or bend his legs. Not even his toes in the tape socks. Logan watched as the boy wiggled on the floor to smile softly and removed one sock from his foot and grabbed the tape roll. Unknown to Max, the final piece of his mummification was coming to silence him. For now, he enjoyed the tightness of the tape and making it crinkle as he tried to escape. It was just perfect for the first time as a mummy boy. He knew Mark should've done this to him before.

After a few minutes, the little blond mummy boy stopped struggling as he was getting tired and a bit warm under the layers. Good thing he removed clothes to be in his boxer briefs, otherwise he would've been overheating. He still had a large smile planted on his face as he saw Logan kneel next to his head and held up the tape roll to chuckle as he understood what was to come next. The gagging. But he noticed that Logan had a black and blue sock in his hand and raised a brow. What did he have that? He didn't own any socks like that. That was when he noticed Logan was missing a sock off his foot. Now he understood what was to come.

"H-hey, what is happening now?" he asked curiously. But he knew where that sock was going. And he never tried a sock gag before. He always liked his other gags.

"Your gag, silly." Logan smiled and waved the sock across his nose. "Ready to open up for me?"

A sweaty, slight cheesy smell wafted into Max's nose to make the boy shudder. Never had he been gagged by a sock, but he wasn't expecting Logan's sock to smell gross. He had read how sock gags can be used from stories and some people wear socks multiple times for good gagging or never change their socks, or even play sports. That's where the most common form can come from, being from sports. "Ugh! Why does your sock stink!?" he complained and moved his head away as Logan dragged it across his nose again.

A small chuckle escaped from Logan to ball up the sock. Why did his sock stink? That was a classic joke. He wished he could've asked Cole and Alex the same thing, but he already knew the answer and spent years having to deal with their foot odor. "Why that's because I do cross country, that means a lot of running." he replied and smiled more. "And the perfect gag for you. I had practice in these yesterday and today I did a quick jog in the neighborhood before coming here. Now open up for me."

Max's eyes went wide to the older blonde's confession. He wore those socks more than once and they smelled like cheese starting to age. That made the boy want to wiggle away from him. The only problem was that the tape made his body stiff so he couldn't kick his legs to move his body away. He didn't want the sock gag that could make him vomit if he was chewing on. He wanted his other gags. "Mm! No! Get that thing away from me!" he shouted. "Put that sock in my mouth, I will bite you!"

Sighing, Logan moved the sock away and sat next to his head. He could understand that he didn't want the gag. It reminded him of himself a few weeks ago when Alex first tied him up. When he was being an annoying brat to his brother during his video game playing, he had his sock against his nose while he was blind and thought he was sniffing Alex's sock. When in reality it was his own and soon had it stuffed into his mouth. But relating to Max, he can understand it was probably a gross gag to have stuffed in his mouth. He wanted to do it still to complete his mummification. So, he had an idea.

Taking off his other ankle sock, he rolled it up into a ball and looked at Max with a grin. It only made Max's eyes widen more in fear of having his cheeks stuffed like a chipmunk by the older boy's socks. He clamped his mouth shut and glared at him. Wait until he told Mark, this babysitter was a bully then. But that sock wasn't for Max, it was for himself. Logan took the other sock and pushed his sock into his mouth and took the tape roll to start wrapping it around his mouth and head. The younger boy watched with confusion as to why he was doing that but watched carefully. After the fifth wrap, Logan pulled the tape off his mouth and looked at Max with a big gag-like grin and held the sock up again.

Max was still a bit confused on why he gagged himself and could see the caring look in his eyes. What was the point of that? But the more he thought of it, the more he realized that he was showing him that there was nothing wrong with the gag. He wanted to show him what will happen and that he wouldn't be too aggressive when gagging him. And in truth, he did force his ballgag into his mouth when he thought he was an intruder. So this would be better off as a little revenge as well. "Okay… go ahead," he said, quietly. Afraid as well, but should be grateful it wasn't a Cole or Alex sock like Logan had endured. He slowly opened his mouth.

Smiling under his gag, the older blonde boy slowly pushed the sock into Max's open mouth. Max took some deep breaths as the black and blue sock advanced closer and felt the toe end of the sock touch his tongue to have his eyes widened and turned his head to the taste of Logan's sweaty feet. And the 13 year old didn't bring his head back, he waited for him to get comfortable and turned his head back to see him nodding and muttering to shove it in quickly. Agreeing, Logan waited as he opened his mouth again and gently held his head and pushed the sock into his mouth to hear him screaming to the taste and clamped his hand on his mouth. He pulled the mummy boy's head into his lap to rub his head and held the sock in to let him adjust for a bit before the taping.

The taste to Max was new and unbearable. He had to wonder how anyone can love a sweaty sock gag like in the TuG stories website. This was just plain mean to have such a gag. And this was a sock from Logan who only ran, not a big sweaty high school jock who wore his socks multiple times without changing them. But still, Logan's sock tasted like sweat and dirt with hints of aging cheese. And it was pressing down on his tongue to make him taste it even more and felt himself drooling to be absorbed into the cloth. At least it was one sock, two socks would make his cheeks puff out and probably wouldn't be able to have both in. He continued to breathe through his nose to try and adjust himself. If this was what Logan was used to in his games with his brother and friend, then so can Max. He was a mummy and Logan had the control of his gag over him.

Seeing Max had adjusted and slowly calmed down, Logan grabbed the tape roll to press the long strip over his lips and proceeded to wrap it around his mouth. Max got a bit worried as the tape pressed his face tighter and thought the older blonde would wrap his entire head. But Logan slowly wrapped his mouth a few times and severed the end to smooth out the tape. He gave him a cheeky look to show he was smiling and ruffled his hair to congratulate him for being brave on the sock gag and that his mummification was complete. And he knew the perfect movie to watch with him. He grabbed his phone and wrote a message saying they'll go watch a movie downstairs on the couch and Max nodded as he liked that idea.

Lifting him by the shoulders, Logan slowly dragged Max back out of his room and down the hallway. So far this was the best start to his babysitting job. He had a mummy prisoner, he was going to take him downstairs for a movie, this was just a fun start so far. It reminded him of when Alex first tied him up and took him upstairs to play games and watch a movie. His brother would laugh at that; and probably make him a mummy as well with Max. But for Logan, he knew the mummification was the start of their day. There were plenty of more games with Max's gear ahead of them in the future

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

another very nice story
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

very good continuation of the story. if Logan soon finds himself in an awkward situation where he ties himself up and then realizes he doesn't have the keys to free himself and then needs Mark's help.

so many options please keep going
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

great continuation! Loved the self gagging idea :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic