Ms. Hogan’s Tape Detention (m/F) Part 14 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This story is really good, and if possible, it would be interesting to read a revenge story on how Ms. Hogan got revenge on Marshall.
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Ten:

“HMMMPHHH!!?? MMHHHMMM HMMFF HMM MMMPH HM!?”

Ms. Hogan writhed on top of her desk, pulling and kicking feverishly at her hogtie, screaming in wet, garbled bursts of failed speech at her student. She furiously tried and failed to adjust her little black dress, which at this point had ridden up her long legs and was beginning to lose its grip on her chest.

“Hmmmf mmmph!! Whmmfhmm ffffm!?” A slow bead of saliva dripped out from behind her ball gag and began crawling down her chin.

“Don’t worry — it’s no big deal. I just wanted to show you something.” Marshall looked back out into the hallway. “Come on! Don’t be shy!”

Ms. Hogan’s body went cold as she heard the a series of clicks approaching the door.

“Ms. Hogan, I thought you could use some company. You know our guest, right?”

To her horror, the bound and ball-gagged English teacher knew exactly who it was that began to emerge from the classroom door. Inch by inch, the body of Bella Strand, her closest friend at school, became visible in the low light of the classroom. The PE teacher hopped slow and unsure into the room, taking several moments before she was fully inside.

“HYHHHMMMMMMPHHHHHFFF!!!” Ms. Hogan screamed into her gag as she got a full look at her friend.

Bella looked down, embarrassed, near the whiteboard. Her athletic, tan, and muscled body was covered by nothing but a sky-blue bikini and layer after layer of silver duct tape. Her body, though different in several ways from the long, top-heavy one of Ms. Hogan, bulged out from the tape just like the English teacher had two weeks ago, standing in her own white swimsuit, wrapped in tape in front of her student. Bella finally looked up at Ms. Hogan, her mouth, head, and blonde hair wrapped cruelly in silver tape.

“Ms. Hogan, I think you know Coach Bella right? There was a mishap at school recently, and she and I find ourselves in a pretty similar situation to me and you. Coach, why don’t you have a seat.”

Marshall waved his hand toward an empty desk, prompting the coach to hop over to it and sit. Ms. Hogan noticed that Marshall had wrapped a tight layer of tape high up on her friend’s thighs, showing off and lifting up Bella’s enormous backside. The gym teacher shuffled slightly before hopping over to the desk. Ms. Hogan watched her, realizing that she was struggling to balance herself because of the blue heels she was wearing — the same ones Marshall had placed on her feet. She became angry to the near point of crying.

“Hmmmpffff mhm.” Ms. Hogan looked away from Marshall, furious, and hurt.

“You want to tell her what happened?” Marshall leaned toward Bella.

“Hmmmpf.” Bella shook her head, closing her sad, blue eyes.

“Ok then. Well last week after the athletic department’s cash box was stolen, I was walking around campus after basketball practice and saw something strange. Coach Bella was bringing something small and metal back into her office from her car. This raised some suspicions of mine, being the sharp analyst you’ve helped me to become, Ms. Hogan. So I asked Coach about it directly, and I was surprised at how quickly she admitted to stealing all that money!”

Marshall squeezed Bella’s tape-covered cheeks in his hand, shaking her head playfully. The bound, bikini-clad blonde didn’t fight him, continuing to breathe heavily in and out of fear modest, C-sized chest.

“What kills me is I didn’t even have any evidence! She could have just denied it! How lucky am I?” Marshall lifted Coach Bella out of her seat and began pushing her toward the desk Ms. Hogan was tied up on top of. “Now I have the two most beautiful teachers in school locked in (what I hope will be) a never ending escape challenge. I couldn’t have imagined this any better.”

“Mmmmmmmpf.” Bella sighed in frustration into her gag, peering down at her friend, clearly examining the Ms. Hogan’s black dress and red lipstick. “Hmmmpf mhmmm.”

“You’re right. We should probably get going” Marshall positioned the camcorder on the tripod and angled it so both of his teachers were in full view. “So. We both agreed on three hours yes?”

Defeated, disgusted, and on the verge of tears, both Ms. Hogan and Coach Bella nodded from their different imprisonments in the room.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What an excellent twist! And an delightful predicament for Bella! I have to say though I feel a bit sorry for Mrs. Hogan at least - and I find Marshall is enjoying this way too much - what he does harbours on hybris. Knocking him off his high pedestal would not hurt at some point. Besides that? a fantastic tale!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

That was a fantastic twist! Already looking forward to the next part. Are these the only secrets in the college or is there even more secrets just waiting to be exploited? ;)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You provide never ending new twists, [mention]TapeTurtle[/mention]. I can hardly wait to see what comes next.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

I'm impressed by how you manage to escalate the story each time.
You're doing a great job!
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great story so far. Can not wait for the next part.
Keep up the fantastic work
takimn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takimn22 »

Can't wait for the next part! Love your stories!
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Eleven:

After a fruitless 15 minutes of struggling, Ms. Hogan picked her head up off her desk, lifting her chin in disgust from the pool of saliva that had formed beneath her. She looked toward Bella to see how her friend was fairing.

“Hmmmpfffffffffhmmmmhmm.” Coach Bella writhed in place, dripping in sweat, furiously wrenching her body within the the confines of the multiple layers of duct tape. Glancing to the other side of the room, the English teacher watched as her student trained the camcorder onto the half-naked, tape bound blonde. Fueled by anger, Ms. Hogan began ripping her bound wrists in all different kinds of directions, grunting, wriggling on the desk to the point of nearly falling off. Marshall slid her back to the middle of the desk, careful not to expose her heavy chest as it dragged across the wood in her dress, before patting her lightly on the back.

“MMMPHHMMHMMPF!” Ms. Hogan jerked away from her student, refusing to look at him.

“I was just trying to keep you from falling…” a small quiver in Marshall’s voice revealed some genuine surprise at his teacher’s anger.

“Well. You have two-and-half hours left. I’ll just sit over here.” Marshall strolled back to his camera and took a seat, panning between the two struggling, helpless teachers. Ms. Hogan studied him in frustration, leaning her chin back down into the pool of drool and catching her breath. Noticing her pause, Marshall turned the camera back toward Coach Bella, grinning slightly as he watched his tape gagged coach hop cautiously in her heels toward the door, making her distinguished backside jiggle in the process. Angry at how much her student was clearly enjoying watching the two of them fight against their bonds, the English teacher came to a determined conclusion.

“Hmmmmf.” Ms. Hogan grunted into her ball gag toward Coach Bella, her shuffled around to face her.

“Mmf?” The coach replied, sweat glistening across her stomach and chest.

“Hmmmm mmmphh.” Ms. Hogan shook her head at Bella, letting her body relax into the ropes that hogtied her, becoming absolutely still. “Hmmmfhm.”

“Mmmf? Fffmmm hmmph.” Bella looked on, confused, before twisting at the tape around her wrists again.

“HMMPF!” Ms. Hogan grunted louder, shaking her head harder toward her friend.

Suddenly, Coach Bella understood. The exhausted teacher hopped toward Ms. Hogan’s desk, dropped to her knees, then rolled into a seated position before turning to face Marshall. Neither of the bound young educators moved a muscle, and instead stated directly at their student.

“Did you all give up?” Marshall cocked his head in confusion. Both of the women shook their heads quietly.

“You’re not giving up. Good. So you have over two hours left. Better get moving.”

Still, nothing.

“Are you just going to sit there for two hours?” The two bound teachers both nodded in defiance toward their captor.

“Are you serious!? That’s no fun. Plus you’ll be guaranteeing you have to come back next week.” Marshall paused. His face contorted slightly. “You’re not gonna do this every week are you…?”

“Hmmf.” The two women grunted into their gags, nodding their heads in unison.

“Unbelievable.” Frustrated, Marshall paced around room as Ms. Hogan and Coach Bella watched him. “Fine. Have it your way then.” Marshall stepped over to Ms. Hogan’s desk and sat himself on the ground beside Coach Bella. “We’ll all just wait here together then.”

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Marshall spent an hour killing time, trying to annoy his tied-up teachers into an escape attempt. He took selfies with them, at which they simply turned their heads away from the camera. He tried overwhelming them with chatter, and was impressed at just how stoic they could sit and listen. He even tried tickling them, and while they did react, pulling away and laughing as he reached for Ms. Hogan’s feet or Coach Bella’s exposed stomach, he felt a little bad tormenting the two women if they didn’t plan to fight back. Defeated, he sat still on the ground beside them, taking a few moments to look them over. Above his head, Ms. Hogan remained perched on the desk, trying and failing to keep her face out of her self-made puddle of saliva. The giant black ball shoved into her mouth had began rubbing off her red lipstick. Though sweaty and notably uncomfortable in her ropes, Marshall still found her face to be the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. Beside him, Coach Bella gazed off into the distance, her blue eyes frozen over the silver tape around her head and hair. He looked over her body, awed at how both feminine and muscular she was. He wanted to put her hand on her powerful thigh beside him, but resisted. Instead he, he was content to look at the gym teacher’s eyes, which were softer than he had previously seen when with her at basketball practice or gym class. Her eyelashes were longer than he remembered.

Marshall caved. Standing up, he walked over to Ms. Hogan’s hogtied body and began untying the rope that connected her wrists to her ankles. “Alright. Fine. Both of you stand up.”

With Marshall’s help, Ms. Hogan rolled off of the desk, and into her feet. “Hmmpf…” she moaned, feeling the blood rush back into her legs, briefly losing her balance. Marshall noticed how wrinkled and disheveled her small black dress had become, and almost felt nervous for her as she hopped toward the center of the classroom, her chest nearly spilling completely out of the top. Helping Coach Bella to her feet as well, Marshall got one final look at her incredible ass as she too hopped to join Ms. Hogan.

“Hmmmmpf. Hmmmmhhm. Mmmpf.” Ms. Hogan extended her wrists toward Marshall to be undone, a trace of sweetness in her voice as she failed to annunciate.

“Not time for that yet. But you two win. I’m not going to make you come in every weekend if you’re just going to sit and wait for the time to pass. That’s not serving anyone.”

The two imprisoned teachers looked at each other, sighing in cautious relief.

“Instead, I’m going to give you as much time as you needs for one if you to escape. Whoever is the first to completely free themselves if everything I’ve used on them, is done with this, and never has to come back.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good! Ms. Hogan is clever - and Marshall surely did not expect this turn of events. What transpires now will be interesting :) Your descriptions are detailed and image that scene was easy and a pleasure! Well done!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Indeed, you paint detailed images. And a good story as well.
Spy Task Force Completed
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Nice twist! Also good to see Marshall is managing to stay one step ahead. Looking forward to the next part! :D
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter I like the contest that has been put forward between the two of them, brilliant
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Twelve:

“Mmmpfff???” Ms. Hogan looked back at Coach Bella, then back to Marshall incredulously.

“Take it or leave it. One of you goes free today. Or both of you are back here next week. Your call.”

“Mmmpf…” Bella whimpered slightly as she looked down at her taped figure. She looked to Ms. Hogan with sad eyes before signaling her willingness with a small, weak nod of her head. The rope-bound English teacher sighed into the black ball in her mouth and nodded back.

“Sounds like a deal. I’ll be sad to see one of you go, but it’s probably for the best.” Marshall looked at both of the two tied up teachers. “But first. Rules. It makes sense to make sure you both have even chances, right? Not that either of you would try to screw the other over or anything.”

Bella and Ms. Hogan nodded.

“I agree. So we need to make sure you all are completely even before we start. I’m think we untie you, Ms. Hogan, and redo you to match Coach Bella here. Is that fair?”

“Hmmf.” Ms. Hogan nodded enthusiastically, eager to get out of the impossibly-tight ropes around her body.

“Now that would just about do it. But…” Marshall looked Ms. Hogan up and down in her black dress, then across to Coach Bella in her bikini, then back to his English teacher. “I think we need to make you both completely even. For fairness.”

“Hmmmmpffffff…” Ms. Hogan knew immediately what her student meant, and groaned into her ball gag.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Marshall stepped back from the two teachers to admire his work. “There. Perfectly even,” he said, smirking. “Happy?”

“Hmmmmmmmmpffffffhm…” Both of the teachers moaned in displeasure, Ms. Hogan much louder than Bella. The English teacher began shifting in her new bonds, nervous at the way her new clothing did and didn’t move. To match Coach Bella’s bikini, Marshall had Ms. Hogan strip down to her underwear, which was nothing but a black strapless bra and matching panties. It was the most exposed she had felt in front of Marshall, and couldn’t help but look constantly down at her chest, which seemed like any minute would overwhelm the grip of the bra and spill out. She knew to expect this kind of pettiness from Marshall, but still was surprised at how many ways she could still feel uncomfortable this far into their ordeal together. For example, she knew he had left the giant black ball in her mouth so she’d drool down onto her chest. It seemed like he was alway inventing new ways to dig at her. But what was there she could do?

Aside from her outfit (or lack thereof), there was also the way Marshall had bound her. He kept his word, taping her wrists and the rest of her body exactly like Bella’s. But of course, he didn’t stop there. Marshall had the two women stand face to face, pushed them together tightly, and wrapped several layers of tape around them, holding the two of them together in place. The top of Ms. Hogan’s chest pushed up into the chin of the shorter Coach Bella, resulting in a great deal of discomfort for the two women, and even more satisfaction from Marshall. Both of the women squirmed lightly, trying to create space between them, but to no avail.

“Hmmmmpffff…” Ms. Hogan muttered something mean toward Marshall, who smiled menacingly in return.

“I think this may be my masterpiece. Ready you two! First one to remove everything I’ve put in them is free forever. Get set. Go!”

Both women began wrenching fiercely in the mass of tape that kept them bound. For several minutes, nothing changed except the tone of the grunts and moans coming from the two of them, as well as the amount of sweat that collected on their chests and foreheads. Marshall leaned back into a students desk, putting his feet up, studying the bulging and shaking bodies of his two gorgeous teachers. He noticed how Bella’s incredible backside protruded out while she stood in profile with Ms. Hogan, who couldn’t help but drool some onto the gym teacher’s face.

“At this rate, it almost seems like both of you want to come back next week.”

“HMMMPHHHPHMMMM.” Both Ms. Hogan and Bella turned and glared at their student, before continuing their struggle. An hour later, it seemed like it would stay a stalemate, both women clearly beginning to tire out, overheating from the exertion and their close proximity to each other.

Suddenly, Ms. Hogan and Bella turned opposite each other in a sharp, accidental jerk, tearing the tape that held them together. Both of the teachers shouted slightly into their gags in surprise, nearly tumbling to the ground.

From then on, Marshall was surprised at how quickly Ms. Hogan was able to wriggle loose from the tape that held her wrists together, arching her back and leaning forward as she worked her hands and arms free, making Marshall lightheaded as he watched her. She didn’t seem excited about getting free, and instead seemed more preoccupied with guilt as she glanced frequently over to her friend’s defeated face.

“Mmmmmpffff…” Bella moaned hopelessly as she hopped around, clearly falling behind, unable to find a way out of her tape.

Ms. Hogan quickly finished ridding the rest of her barely-covered body of the tape, leaving only the strips around her ankles, and the ball-gag Marshall had muffled her with.

“Coach Strand, that was a good effort. But it seems Ms. Hogan has had too much practice.” Marshall turned toward the nearly free English teacher. “I’m really going to miss hanging out with you Ms. Hogan. Seriously. But I’m happy you got free.”

Ms. Hogan bent down to finish untying her ankles. Suddenly, she stopped, standing back up straight, looking out at Marshall’s earnest smile, and her friend’s forlorn face.

“Hmmpf.” Ms. Hogan grunted, then began hopping methodically over to her friend, holding her arms out for balance.

Incredulously, Marshall watched as his English teacher grabbed a pair of scissors off of her desk, and began cutting her friend out of the tape, freeing her body completely, and ripping the tape from her face, forfeiting the challenge, and her freedom, to Bella.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice, I like it
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

No good deed goes unpunished, [mention]TapeTurtle[/mention]. What will happen next?
Spy Task Force Completed
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great addition. Really enjoyed this instrumental
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Another nice addition! Keep up the good work
Switchgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Switchgirl »

Loving the fact that Ms Hogan has started to resign herself to her fate and perhaps is realising she is enjoying this?

Great writing
TapeTurtle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TapeTurtle »

Part Thirteen:

The next few days at school, Ms. Hogan couldn’t bring herself to be in the same room as her student. She found reasons to find substitutes for the period in which Marshall would be in her classroom, staring back at her, plotting, she knew, his next humiliating, dishonest, manipulative spree. She felt rage, and hurt, and a betrayal that left beads of sweat on the crown of her head whenever she saw him in the hallway.

The rest of the week continued like this, until finally, on Friday she ran out of substitute days and had to face her new life — right back at where she had started this ordeal with Marshall, anxious and full of hate. Ms. Hogan made her way through the halls to her final period, in which she knew she’d have hold it together for the 90 minutes he would be in there. She passed Bella on her way, neither of them saying anything.

The English teacher took a deep breath outside her door before walking in. As she opened the door and strode in, she did a quick scan and saw that Marshall wasn’t there. She exhaled notably, lighter all of the sudden, and continued on with her lesson.

“Sorry I’ve been mixing in action everyone, I’ve been real tied up with other things this week.” Her face flushed as she realized what she had just said.

The lesson went on as planned, calmly and easily. As her students filed out of her class at the bell, Ms. Hogan eyed her desk with a knowing unease. She walked over, her class now empty, and opened the drawer. In her desk was a box. She opened it, and lifted out of it an envelope. In the envelope we’re two things.

The first was a note. “Your challenge this week will happen at school during the school day.” Her body went cold. “No bondage. But you have to wear the contents of this box on next Friday. No need to report here this weekend.” While she was happy at the idea of not being tied up again, she knew this could likely be the event that led her to losing her job.

The second item in the box was a shopping bag. The images of skimpy bikinis or super low-cut dresses racing through her head. What she pulled out of the bag stunned her.

It was a black t shirt. Modest and not tight at all. On the front was a cover of “Absolom! Absolom!” Her favorite novel by William Faulkner. Also in the bag was a pair of normal black pants. Pinned to the shirt was another note. It read “I’m sorry for this weekend. This is the challenge until the end of the year.” Relieved, slightly confused, and still full of distrust, Ms. Hogan shrugged and made her way home with the box.

— — — — — — — — — —

On the next Friday she wore the shirt to school, receiving an avalanche of comments from both her students and peers. She could feel the edge softening on her nerves. Eventually Marshall came back to class, but hardly spoke. He was quiet, politely answering only a few questions each week during discussions, and keeping to himself.

At the end of the day there was another shopping bag in her desk. In it, another t shirt, this time a portrait of Emily Dickinson, her favorite poet. No note. She wore the t shirt next Friday, and found another bag waiting for her in her desk. Another t shirt. Another author.

The school year continued on miraculously this way. Every week Ms. Hogan found a literary shirt in her desk, with no demands, no mention of bondage, and no ulterior motive. Her skepticism and anger faded as months went by and the year’s end began nearing. She found herself even warming back up to Marshall with only a month or so left in the semester. He began acting liking himself again, gregarious and sharp in her class. He told her after school one day that hr was enrolling at Stanford, which was nowhere near the school he had planned to go to with his girlfriend, leading to their inevitable break up. Ms. Hogan apologized to Marshall, and sincerely felt for him. When asked what he planned on studying, Marshall looked down bashfully. “Education” he said back sheepishly.

“Why education?” She questioned.

“Why do you think?” He answered.

Ms. Hogan smiled, an idea forming in her head.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — —

On the last week of school, Ms. Hogan made a point to wear one of Marshall’s shirts every day. To begin the last week in her class, Ms. Hogan passed out a folder with an envelope, pens, and paper to each of her students. Their assignment was simple, write a letter to themselves in the future, as well as their address, and seal it in the envelope. Ms. Hogan would mail the letter back to them in 5 years. “When you get your folder, go ahead and start writing.” She called out. She handed Marshall his folder last, barely acknowledging him, before making her way back to her desk and pretending to look busy. Marshall opened his folder. Inside a sticky note was stuck to the envelope. “Open me.” It said.

Marshall, confused, pulled out a folded note from the envelope, holding it close to the desk so no one could see.

“My turn to leave something for you to find. This Saturday, 9:00 a.m. don’t be late.”

Below the message was an address. Below the address, another message.

“This is my house. Park in the back so no one sees you.”
takimn22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by takimn22 »

Excited you're back! I love this series!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Thank you for continuing this magnificent tale @TapeTurtle! I find Marshall's behavior interesting - even more interesting is what the Teacher has planned for her students!
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Happy to see you post another story, no bondage, but very promising for the future!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Awesome continuation. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic