The Visitor (F+/F+) - Appendix 1B (Story Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Visitor (F+/F+) - Appendix 1B (Story Complete)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

JOY

We have company! 😄, wrote my sister to me sometime around lunchtime.
Who? I asked back.
You'll find out when you get home!, she responded.
Mean! 😝, I sent back, but then added, Won't u tell me?
I'm so proud of you. Look at you growing up and now getting more educated than me. 🙂

I was sitting at my desk after my first real meeting as a graduate college student, and there was clearly so much I had to learn besides just how to introduce myself and say why I'm here. I'm here because I don't trust myself to live on my own, hated my undergraduate studies, and am overall disillusioned with myself and my life, thank you.

That's where my big sister, whom I adore but also envy, comes into my life. She's happier than me, taller than me, prettier than me, smarter than me, and didn't screw up in life like I have. But, despite my failings, she really loves from the bottom of her heart. I wouldn't trade her for the world and know I have an ally I can always trust.

I don't really know what she sees besides a sister who does genuinely try her best. School is another example of my failures. C's makes degrees, they say; worked for me in senior year. My friends and sister all graduated with little to no debt thanks to scholarships; not me. My friends are all happy with their degrees; not me. I hoped that a switch would be just what I needed, but I wasn't counting my chickens either.

It was actually our roommate who got me into this. She's a TV meteorologist (don't you dare call her a weather girl!) and works graveyard shift, so our days overlap very little. We make the most of that time though. She's the third member of the friendship triangle in this apartment, my old college roommate, and a darned incredible friend. She encouraged me and helped me to get this position.

But my sister was the real glue that held me together. When I would get into any sort of trouble, whether with friends, boys, bottles, or sorority girls, my sister was there for me. Never in my life have I been more than a phone call away. Seriously, she loves me so much she quit a higher-paying job in another part of the country and got a job here in Madison, Wisconsin, just because she'd rather live with me than live high on the hog.

So there we are... me, my sister, and our roommate. When we are together, though, is it chaotic because we share a lot of the same ideas as to what constitutes "fun." And were we about to have fun! I didn't know it, but Monday was just the beginning of an incredible week to come.

The rest of my day passed quickly and without problems until 3PM, and I at the time didn't think much about who was the surprise visitor. I'm a girl who likes surprises, so I try not to spoil it either.

Hi, Joy, it’s time to play a game. The visitor and I are having a great time and want you to play too! 😊

And there were pictures of my sister bound and gagged!

Last edited by AlexUSA3 7 months ago, edited 26 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Gaggedcowgirl
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gaggedcowgirl »

Great start! Love the backstory! Wonder if you’ll be “tied up” and your sister will have to help out!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice start :) Mystery and intriuge: an unknown visitor! looking forward to the next part!
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

It doesn’t matter so much WHO the mystery visitor is , more WHAT she is going to do to you.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I advise readers to pay attention to when the perspective changes.

CHAPTER 1

BRIDGET

Zoe looked adorable dressed up as she was. Being so comfortably tied up and gagged, she struggled to feign panic for the hostage photos. Frankly, I wanted to either reach out and pinch her cheeks or to playfully lay her across my knee and spank her. I really wanted to do it, but I couldn't.

Something was starting to irritate me though. It was like a tickle in the corner of my mouth, and after a while I realized that a couple of stray hairs were stuck in my mouth. There was absolutely nothing I could do about them either except suffer.

I was also bound and gagged.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

JOY

A game? What’s the game we’re playing here?

While I waited for a response, I continued jotting down hand-written notes work. You’ll understand better what I do later on. I saw Zoe is typing on my screen for a while and knew a long message was coming back to me.

You have to figure out my identity.
If you fail, you will become your roommates’ plaything after supper.
Succeed and they becomes yours
Follow my instructions 😉.
Each clue brings you closer to knowing who I am.

Well this was an interesting twist; that was a plural possessive. My butt was literally on the line here. Of course I was going to play along with this with those kinds of stakes!

What’s my first instruction? the game was under way!
Go to the Cool Girls’ Club Facebook group. I loved the video of Bridget spanking you while you were tied up last week.

Here I made my first assumption: that the visitor must have reacted to that video because otherwise there is no clue about who it is. I went to the video in which I was hogtied after a game and saw 15 reactions and a few comments; if the visitor wasn't one of those, then the clue was merely taunting me. Great, that meant there were 15 people it could be, but I sure hoped it wasn’t Bridget’s brother or my friend’s husband! That left 13 people… lucky me?

Hearts: My mother, Serafina, Joyce
Laughing: Samantha, Janie, Hannah
Surprised: Casey
Angry: Zoe

Bridget and Zoe were out automatically. Sammy literally was 10 minutes away by bicycle, so she wouldn’t be a special visit. None of us were close enough to Caleigh or Lauren for them to even want to visit even if they had wanted to (and they wouldn’t; we weren’t that close), and Serafina wouldn’t leave her son behind to visit Bridget so soon after being reunited with him. That left me with seven possibilities that I wrote in my little notepad with cursive flourish.

Nichole, Jenny, Mother, Joyce, Janie, Hannah, Casey

BRIDGET

"ERRRR UMPH!" I tried to look at Zoe.
“Ugh! Er a hu n ah ou!” I tried to alert the captor about the hair.

I couldn't really do much in my chair tie. I was still in my white underwear because I didn't get to put my clothes on before I was tied up. I walked out to see Zoe getting tied up and was ordered to take a seat. Not wanting to disappoint, I did as I was told!

My arms were wrapped around the back of the wooden chair, and my wrists were crossed in an 'X' pattern back there. The rope did a fantastic job and was even wrapped around the spindles of the chair. To further restrict my torso, a breast harness had been tied and woven into the chair back in similar fashion.

On top of this, my ankles and knees were tied to either leg of the chair so that my legs were practically one with the chair legs. But that wasn't enough... nooooooooo.... my waist was also fastened to both the back and the seat of the chair. Any time I tried to move, the chair moved instead of me!

Someone did their homework because a pair of Joy's socks had been crammed into my mouth and held in with the blue bandana Joy had worn yesterday. How my appetite for dirty socks had gotten around was unknown to me, and Joy's tasted worse than my old rowing crewmate/roommate's! You would think that girl didn't shower! UGH!

Zoe quietly did her thing on the floor. I wasn't sure exactly why, but she was in a cute plaid skirt. Usually, fancy clothes meant a formal meeting of some kind. The red shirt was a nice match for it, and she might have had a nicer binding than I did!

Did I mention that clothespins really sucked? No? Well, they did, they hurt, and they were sooooooo freaking good.

That damn hair in my mouth though!

ZOE

This was so much fun being the feature hostage for my sister to rescue through a little brain power. I admit it. I just wanted my baby sister to have a little excitement and fun. I know I found it fun, but I knew the truth! Being the older sister, I felt obligated to spice up Joy's life sometimes. I just had to do it because I love her. I told the visitor this much, and their idea was to take me hostage and make Joy guess who the kidnapper was. Joy was always good at Clue when we were little, so I figured she’d enjoy a little mystery game and agreed to the plan.

Sometimes, though, Joy would make me a little crazy. She was always so harsh on herself and always ostracized herself a bit on what she perceived as her flaws. I felt some sort of adventure was what she needed, and the visitor had tailored this plan around her because they knew Joy wouldn't panic and would immediately realize there was no real danger at work.

The ropes did a thorough job in holding me, and something nasty was underneath the tape on my lips. I have to admit that I felt like an appropriately beautiful damsel-in-distress and was thoroughly enjoying the moment. I was squirming and occasionally squeaking and entertaining myself and my captor.

JOY

Would you mind picking up dinner if I order it? arrived around 4PM.
Sure! Where?
Thank you, sweetie! I’ll have the pickup info sent to you!
What is my next clue? I reminded the kidnapper.
The order will tell you many things. I even just gave you a couple. 😉

Well that helped me eliminate a couple of possibilities. Jenny would throw up before calling anyone, let alone me, sweetie, but it could be an act. Zoe wouldn’t do that either though. I didn't get to choose my own order though; my visitor knew my appetite.

What did U do with Bridget?
Um, I can’t show you. 😛
There’s no one close enough to see. 🙂
You asked for it.

There were two more major clues for me right there. The first clue was the use of “Um”, and the second was the picture of Bridget that came to me. I almost giggled when I saw that disgusted look on her face and the clothespins. Some people I know literally would never do that even upon request; Janie would never use Um in a text. I crossed several names off my list.

BRIDGET

"Mmmmmmm.”

The flavor of the socks was awful, but I was used to awful flavors and didn't let it bother me and maybe even enjoyed it. You could say I had a taste for dirty socks in a sense as I enjoy the nasty humiliation of sock gags, especially the socks of other people. It helps me stand out from my roommates,

How much longer was that girl going to keep me waiting? It wasn't like we were having intellectual discourse while waiting on her. I couldn't speak for my companion who had struggled all the way to being in front of me, but my front was sore from the clothespins being there for almost two hours.

Those pieces of my hair that had gotten caught in the bandana when I was getting gagged were making me crazy. I was so looking forward to getting off this chair and into some clothes. The more time went by, the more my frustration grew. I was squirming constantly in my chair. Hurry up, girl!

JOY

I am such a naughty girl at times. I have a side of me that likes playing with girls and torturing them, so I admit, to my shame, that I kept looking back at the picture of Bridget while on my way to my car. And I was imagining myself torturing Bridget after successfully solving the mystery. Of course, that assumed I solved it properly!

I waited and was surprised to merely be sent the directions to wherever dinner was. I knew the address was in the restaurant district and wasn’t too surprised to see Zoe’s favorite come up when I entered the address into my phone. I made the short drive earlier than necessary just to dodge some of the heavier traffic that would start with time.

As soon as I got the order, I started studying the receipt for any clues. Whoever this was wanted me to have a fair shot of figuring this out, so there had to be something useful. Two sweet teas and two root beers were the drinks. That eliminated Joyce; she’s got juvenile diabetes. It also eliminated Nichole; she hates sweet tea and root beer alike.

My mother? Or my friend Hannah? Knowing the two choices as well as I did, I decided it had to be my mother. Hannah would be shameless in sending me a photo of Bridget like that.

My mind went back to the first clue to make sure my reasoning was solid. My mother was one of the heart reactions on that video. And then it hit me. Mother gave that video a heart reaction… because she loved it. She almost always gives a heart reaction if anything… because she loves her daughters.

I just hoped my assumptions were correct, or I was going to be Bridget’s spanking toy all night let alone whatever else happened to me.

ZOE

My roommate's (Bridget's) socks tasted like sauerkraut. Disgusting. Vile. Horrible. Repulsive. But the rope was done so perfectly that I felt like I was a college junior goofing with my twit sister and her twit friends again. I planned my work to be a half-day just so I could come home and be bound and gagged like this.

Bridget was the funnier sight though because she was in her underwear still and had those clothespins on her boobies. Being adults that we all were, it was all in good fun, and I had informed my captor of Bridget's enjoyment of those well in advance. Of course, the captor had asked before doing that, but I am sure Bridget won't admit it! For what it's worth, I was having a great time, but we were just about to get to the best part.

Excitement grew within me as I heard the familiar sound of Joy’s Honda turning off in front of our apartment. I squeaked excitedly and wondered whether I would be Joy’s captor or captive. The key began turning in the lock…

JOY

I stepped into the apartment with a mixed feeling. My guest was nowhere to be seen, and the bedroom door was shut. Zoe was under the table while rolling around, and Bridget was in the chair as before and seemed to be in a frenzy.

“Hi, Bridge!” I twisted one of the clothespins.
“YOWCH! GRRRRR!” she was vowing revenge while thrashing on the chair.
“Hi, Zoe!” I reached under the table and pulled her out.
“Mmmm!” her greeting was lost in the duct tape.
“Have you two been having fun?” I asked them.
“Mmmm!” nodded Zoe.
“Nuh!” shook Bridget, and she growled in frustration.

Guess who I am.
You get one guess.
Call out my name in the next 10 seconds and be surprised.

I took a deep breath. I only had one chance. I had to make it quick, and I quickly flashed through the possibilities before I spoke. Never before had a simple TUG made me so nervous, but I knew I’d be in trouble at Bridget’s hands if I failed. I should have thought about that before I twisted the clothespin!

“Mom! Is that you in there?” I shouted toward the bedroom.

The door opened, and there was my mother. Yes, I ran to her like a little kid and hugged her tightly like a child hugs a stuffie. I can’t help but admit that I did those things because I’m glad to have a mother like her.

“You’re always welcome in my home,” we continued to embrace.
“It’s always a blessing to spend time with my girls.”
“How did my little Babushka know it was her mother?” it was my turn to be quizzed.

I explained to her my thinking, and Zoe and Bridget nodded their heads in understanding. Bridget was impressed albeit distracted by something, but Zoe was beaming with pride. I was going to wipe that mischievous grin off her face, though. I went into my room and grabbed my ball gag.

“Come on, Zo,” I effortlessly dragged her to the sofa and unpeeled the tape on her face.
“Hmmm?” she spat out my socks, “Your laundry tastes awful!”
“That’s all right. Mom didn’t mean harm,” I gave her a sip of water.
“You always were a little detective,” she smiled at me, “Even if you don’t taste so good.”
“A defective detective, maybe,” I jammed the ball gag in her mouth and winked at her.
“Huh?!” Zoe wanted to eat, but I wanted to beat.
“We have a few minutes to have fun before dinner,” a wide sisterly smile grew over my face.

With little effort, I laid my big sister across my knee. She might have been all those things I said before, but I was the stronger of the two Fredericks girls. I rolled up Zoe’s skirt to teach her the things Bridget and Sammy taught me this summer.

SMACK!

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was fun to read, though keeping track because of the frequent changes of perspective were fun! - I wonder how the story unfolds further!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A great start. Loved seeing the situation from everyones seperate POV.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I will pause a moment and thank [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] and [mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] for their comments so far. I also, as always, need to thank [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] for her kind help in helping me take a good idea and make it even better. A special shoutout also goes to [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]lauragagged[/mention] who all enjoyed The Sleepover as well.

CHAPTER 2

ZOE

SMACK!

With each spank, I let out a yelp. In general, we work in multiples of 5 for spanking or use the person’s age as the base. Being 24 years of age, I didn’t know if Joy would do 5, 10, 12, or worse. I just had to endure to get to the juicy steak awaiting me.

More embarrassing was that Bridget was watching and giggling at me; more bizarre was that my mother was watching one daughter spank the other and was laughing along with Bridget! There was something much more than meets the eye with my mother.

Mom, as I learned when I was about 19, played TUGs as well and had known for at least 2 years because she recognized the signs of the game… bandanas and handkerchiefs regularly being washed (because Joy would wash them by hand), wads of tape in the trash, strange marks on the limbs, long-sleeves in warm weather. She confronted me one day about it when just the two of us were home; two years later she told Joy about it as well and started getting involved in games with us.

There had to be more to the story than what we knew: that she played with her siblings and cousins, male and female, for about 15 years from when she was about 12 until she got married about 4 years before my birth. They, among other things, used long strips of useless fabric from my grandparents’ business, and Mom in turn used those on us in the past few years. Fun was had both ways, but the most fun Mom had was when she would tie me up.

SMACK!

5? Nope. 10? Nope. 12? Yes, thank the Lord. The spanking was finally over, and my butt was a little sore. Honestly, the embarrassment was worse although every moment I had with my sister was more precious than gold.

BRIDGET

It was all a welcome distraction from the hair that was turning me into a screaming psychotic. I laughed so hard at Zoe’s punishment that I knew I had something coming my way afterwards. The cruel room,ate had initially wiped the Joy out of the moment for me when she exacted that pain on my femininity, but the smile returned upon seeing what the mischievous brat did to her older sister. While the sisters were busy, their mother, one Mrs. Susan Fredericks, untied me finally. I don’t remember which I did faster: pull the hair out of my mouth or throw the clothespins across the room.

“Mrs. Fredericks,” I timidly asked the girls’ mother while pulling my bra back up, “May I ask you something?”
“Of course you may!” her voice was so kind and caring that I felt safe around her.
“May I call you ‘Mom’ while you’re here?” now I knew I was beet red in the face.
“Does that make you feel better?” I think she was charmed by my request.
“Yes, it does.”

We talked away the time while Joy untied Zoe and immediately sat down to eat dinner together. It was small talk about the girls mostly because she could see I was still a little bit uncomfortable. I pulled my chair up to the table and was interrupted by the voice of my elder roommate who was quite disapproving of something.

“For crying out loud, Idget, put some clothes on!” Zoe boomed as best she could.
“Moommmmmm! She’s calling me names!” I whined while walking to my room.

JOY

I giggled like a small child at the exchange between Bridget and Zoe, and soon the former rower returned in her former rowing uniform, navy blue trainers and a striped navy blue and white tank top. She cast a threatening gaze at me that suggested she was planning something awful for me, but then I threw the bad news right back at the rower

“Don’t get your hopes up; remember I won the right to tie you up and tease you as I wish,” I didn’t even look at her while taking a bite of the perfectly cooked steak.
“Dammit!” she muttered and went to work assembling a fajita.

I could not have asked for more out of dinner. Naturally, my mother wanted to learn all about Bridget, or what Bridget would share anyway. Work was easy for her; college wasn’t so easy; home was hard. The Bridget Wall was up in full force, but they were still having a nice conversation whilst we ate.

“Bridget, don’t mind my interrupting, but I think Mom can see why you make such a perfect roommate for me and Zoe,” I paid her a compliment that rescued her from the conversation.
“Are we ever great roomies!” she agreed, “It was rocky at first, but we’re good now.”

ZOE

Oh, goodness, was it ever rocky at first. Joy liked things to be in a particular place; Bridget at first would just put things in the right cabinet. That came to a real head with a total fight and everything that required my intervention to end. Since then, they had really gelled nicely with overcoming differences in their personalities, but we still had moments like all people do.

After supper, Mom and I did the few dishes together and kept looking over our shoulders toward the living room because Joy wanted to get to Bridget before the meteorologist had to get ready to grace our airwaves with her kindly demeanor. They made an interesting pair with Bridget standing there with her hands on her hips trying to talk Joy out of devious plans and occasionally pointing a finger at Joy and Joy facing Bridget with crossed resolutely refusing anything but her own desires. It was a perfect moment for my mother to see the side of Bridget that made her one of Joy’s favorite people in the world.

“UGGGH!” Bridget put her arms down and threw her head back.

BRIDGET

I had made the deal with Mrs. Fredericks before she had sent the text to Joy, and I was going to honor that promise. I had tried to talk Joy into taking it easy on me, but I failed. I was going to take what she gave and smile inwardly even if I was yelling into my gag.

“Since you’re calling my mom Mom since she’s my Mom, may i call you Mom since your rowers called you Mom?” Joy gave me the double-talk.
“What? No!” I couldn’t help but laugh at her silliness.
“Turn around, girl!” she spun me around to start tying me up.

I love a good boxtie and got her to promise that much. The problem for me was that I was still owed a spanking from last week following a lost bet. The work and church excuses only worked so long, and I even sold out my friend Sammy to Joy’s tortures to get out of it one day. I wasn’t procrastinating; I was just enjoying the game of cat and mouse. Frankly, I had started making plans for what I was going to do to Joy when she lost only to be confounded by her in this manner!

The rope wrapped around my wrists and gradually worked above and below my breasts, around my neck, and so forth so that the boxtie portion of my imprisonment was complete; by the time it was done, the rope had pulled my arms toward a hybrid boxtie and reverse prayer with adequate cinching between my arms and my chest to ensure my arms were well and truly stuck. I turned and smiled at Joy and gave her a wink of confidence, but I said nothing. The feisty stuff was better after I was tied up.

“Open up!” she motioned with her hand, and I opened my jaw wide and closed my eyes.

Into my mouth went a nice soft rubber, one of our homemade ball gags. From the feel of the fabric used to tie it in place, I guessed that it was a cotton bandana. Sure enough, I opened my eyes and saw a little orange beneath my nose and a strip of navy blue around my face. That was the last I saw before she pulled a white bandana over my eyes and tightly knotted it so that I have less ability to dodge her.

I sat on the floor and let Joy do as she wished. Joy was sticking to the basics because she conventionally bound my ankles, knees, and thighs. I realize this gave her access to both my feet and my butt, but the feel of the rope on my body still excited me. I had so so looked forward to getting to spank Joy again, but instead she was finally getting to even the score.

Game on.

JOY

Bridget’s worst mistake of the summer wasn't fighting with me over my obsessive organization. It wasn't when she taught me the trick she called “the nipple cripple” by testing it on me. It wasn't even the day she sneakily borrowed one of my skirts for church. No, it was when she taught me how to “properly” spank a captive.

My sorority sisters could give and receive a good spanking, but Bridget taught me how to do it so that the spank stung less and resonated through more of the body. I was more of a paddler, but out of love I did it the way Bridget liked more. Making the captive happy brought me more happiness than satisfying my own preferences, and tonight my captive's preference was that I satisfy my own preferences. It felt so good to be the one dishing out the punishment.

Challenge accepted.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I forgot to post a little question for everyone...

How many times do you think Joy will spank Bridget?
(A) 20, to be nice
(B) 22, for Bridget's age
(C) 30, to test Bridget's patience
(D) 50, to be mean and see what a rower with a spanking fetish can handle.

This is just a first question just to Later in the story, your opinion will have bearing on what happens to the characters. We're just getting started, because Mom will be at Joy's for a week. Look how much trouble Mom has already caused. :lol:

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

C seems appropriate. Good work on the story so far.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Gotta go with B. Maybe one more for good luck.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

And I want to know what the "nipple cripple" is! uh... for a friend.

(great story, please keep it up!)
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]lauragagged[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention]

Chapter 03

BRIDGET

Joy playfully pushed me so that I fell back on the carpet with my full length stretched. There was 140 pounds of me, but for Joy that was nothing. This was a girl who changed her car’s battery without help; she would have no problem keeping me under control while I was bound and gagged. Once she rolled me onto my stomach, I knew I was in trouble.

SMACK!
“Mmmm!” I squirmed at that first smack and groaned a bit.
“Let's see, Bridgie, you turned 22 last year…,” she mused.
SMACK!
“HMM!” I actually jumped and started wriggling away from her.
“Get back here! You also need one to grow on!” Joy’s laugh made me feel comfortable despite the upcoming punishment.
“HARUMPH!” I defied her and again worked some distance between myself and her.
SMACK!
“GRRRMMMMM!” I felt that spank, and it’s so weird to say it felt so good.

Which was most enjoyable? The struggling that just naturally came out of me when I was spanked, the garbled protesting that came out of me because of the gag, or the feeling of the quick shot of pain through my buttocks and torso? I’ll let you decide that for yourselves, but I know where I stand!

SMACK!
“OWW!” she really got me that time on the right cheek.
SMACK!
“Mmmmm!” my fifth smack was again on the right, and I had no clue where my upper limit lay!

I then heard a distinctive, mischievous giggle come out of Joy. Being unable to see her reactions, I had no clue what was going on, but she had temporarily stopped the spanking. Little did I know what was coming next when I was rolled over onto my back.

JOY

Twenty-three spanks and twenty-three minutes of tickling. She had gotten five spanks, and now she would get five minutes of my fingers torturing her in various places. I had learned some cruel tricks over the years, but they were all in the name of fun. Considering my sister had co-founded the sorority to which I had belonged, she certainly could not have been surprised by what I was about to do. To be sure it was fair, a timer would make sure that Bridget wasn’t put through more than promised.

It’s only the first minute or two of tickling where you’re giggling; after that, it’s more like forced chuckling and painful chuckling at that. That forced, pained chuckle, however, was like music to my ears and always made a game more deeply satisfying. I liked being tied up, but being the one in charge was definitely more fun.

“GUH! HA HA! AHHHH HA HA HA!” Bridget started when my finger intruded upon her.
“How much can you take?” I taunted her in her helpless state.
“MMMMM HA HA HA!” slowly but surely turned into a weak “MM HUH HUH HUH!”

I sat on Bridget’s legs so that there was absolutely nothing she could do. When the timer reached the end of five minutes, I stopped it and told Bridget her fate for the evening.

“One minute of tickling for every spank.”

ZOE

SMACK!
“EEEEEE! MMMM MMMMM!”

I heard Bridget groaning after each spank and looked at my mother. There was a wry smile on her face, and I just knew there had to be more than meets the eye. Mom was an incredible and admirable woman, and I recognized the face that said that she was dying to tell me something. I motioned toward my bedroom, but she brushed it off.

Mom had witnessed lots of games with Joy and I, but we always kept it restrained in front of our mother even on the occasions when Joy’s other TUG buddies were around. It was either a rope game or nothing at all in front of Mom; this was the first time either of us had come unhinged with Mom around. I started wondering what my mother’s own childhood games were like, and I really wondered how her adulthood games went.

SMACK!
“OWIE!” that one made Bridget screw up her face.
“I can tell you’re enjoying this,” Joy paused and brushed Bridget’s hair out her face.
“Mmmmm!” was the quiet response, followed by…
SMACK!
“Mmmmmmm! GRRRRUMMMM!”
SMACK!
“GUH UH!” I heard a wail of sorts.
“I won’t let you get hurt for real,” Joy comforted her.
SMACK!
“EEEEE! MM MMMMM!”
SMACK!
“Ah’ll eh ooh or thith!” the victim promised revenge.

I have to admit that at this point I was wincing, but my mother was not at all. She was instead wishing she was one of those two girls, and I couldn't tell which one. I was feeling Bridget’s pain, but I was more than happy to see a triumphant and joyful Joy living up to her name for a change.

BRIDGET

I meant it too. Already, revenge plans grew within me; there was no way I could allow Joy to get off so easily. At the same time, part of me was growing more and more pleased though with the actual situation and the humiliations I had suffered earlier and was suffering at the present time. With each spank, it felt a little more useless to struggle.

“GUH UH UH UH!” was my hybrid of wailing and laughing at the start of this round

The tickling would soon be awful though. The first five minutes were easy and fun. These six minutes were hard and fun. After this, the fun would depend upon Joy’s creativity, or the tickles would be nothing but 12 minutes of genuine pain and suffering.

The noises I was expelling were a mixture of laughter and awful “Gack” like sounds. It was forced and just starting to hurt by the end of the round. To let Joy know I still had fight left in me, I punched out my legs with a sudden and strong kick that she playfully caught and immediately followed with a hard spank.

SMACK!
“OOF!” that one was so hard it left me feeling winded.
SMACK!
“MMMMM!” I stretched out a bit and squeezed my hands a bit.

At this time, Joy removed the blindfold that was over my eyes and greeted me with her eponymous smile. Even in the moment, she was concerned for the well-being of her captives, and she didn’t need to even ask any questions. Despite my initial squint, my happiness was more than readily apparent in my eyes.

SMACK!
“GUH!” now she could watch my eyes suddenly widen with each spank.
“Tsk tsk, Bridge. You just like this too much for your own good.”

I blushed at that statement. It was embarrassing to so obviously be enjoying such a kinky game, even if it wasn’t dirty, in front of my roommates’ mother. Despite my prior request to call her “Mom,” I felt a drop in my comfort that affected my ability to enjoy my punishment. Ignoring it for the moment, I gave another kick toward Joy.

“Bad girl!” she upbraided me and attacked again.
SMACK!
“Mmmmmm!” that one reverberated through my legs.
SMACK! her hand struck the spandex again.
“GMMM!” that one felt so freaking good I couldn’t describe it, and my voice showed it.
“For shame, Bridget, you have this one coming!”
SMACK!
“OWWWW!” I didn’t know she could spank so hard, and my butt was sore!

Why did Joy have to win the damn game?!

JOY

I was more than happy to punish the rower. Nothing was held back from me as I dug my fingers into her armpits for the third tickling session of her captivity. I showed no signs of slowing down in the least, and it was so satisfying to finally get her after she had evaded me for more than a week!

Bridget was making pained sounds now from the intensity of my tickling, and her face was getting redder with time. She had suffered much worse by way of tickles, but my spanking made this one a little different. Her satisfaction at the punishment made me enjoy it even more. The drool pouring out of her mouth was the icing on the cake for me.

“Zoe, catch the last round of this on camera for the Club!” I turned to my sister and motioned for her to come over.

Zoe came right over and grabbed her phone off the table. Once she had it propped and ready to film, I was ready to give Bridget one final beating. Taking a seat on the couch, I pulled Bridget across my lap. The rower let out a defiant groan as she psychologically prepared herself for part 4 of her spanking + tickling torture.

SMACK!
“OWW” she shrieked and drooled
“You’ve been owed this for a while, Bridge!”
SMACK!
“UGH!” the fighting spirit remained alive.

At this point, Bridget tried to thrust her knees to get herself off my lap, but I thrust her right back down without any effort. She appeared to be pleading with the film audience to save her and smacked her feet down with considerable force.

SMACK!
“EEEE!”
SMACK!
“Hel- -e! Thomone! Leathe!”
“I don’t think so, girlie!” I taunted her.

I was definitely within Bridget’s limits, and she enjoyed a good humiliation especially one on camera for our friends and family to enjoy at their leisure. I could feel it in her muscles. She tensed them differently for the camera than she had before, and that told me that she was indeed having fun and not suffering.

SMACK!
“Mmmmmmmm!” she leaned down in surrender with drool just flowing out of her mouth.
“And one to grow on!” I excitedly cackled a little.
SMACK!
“Guh,” came a slight groan, but she had defied me to the last and enjoyed the last two as much as the first two.

I had plans for those feet of hers, too, but that would come after this was done.

ZOE

Which was most interesting: Bridget’s defiant pleasure, Joy’s cruelty, or my mother’s strange envy? I still wasn’t certain if Mom was surprised by Joy or not. Did she wish she were Bridget or Joy? What was churning in her mind? She hid a secret from me of some sort and just smiled at me when she realized I was staring at her.

“You’re due for a little more tickling, I suspect,” I watched my sister jam her fingers into Bridget.

From my perspective, Bridget could have taken another 23 spanks. The tickling was nothing but pain for her, though, and it showed from the horrid grimaces she was making while she was subjected to my sister’s fingers. The sounds that came were hardly laughs, and the victim occasionally threw her head back and made a pained yell into the rubber ball. My heart sank a little wondering what Joy would do with me.

I barely noticed the remainder of Bridget’s torment except that the girl was breathless and defiant. Joy brushed her captive’s hair out of her face, much to the victim’s gratitude. Both were smiling widely and wide-eyed with excitement from their excursion. As I ended the film, all four of us seemed to suddenly acknowledge each other…

I was next.

What binding should Joy use on Zoe?
(A) Duct tape
(B) Rope
(C) Zipties
(D) Mom's fabric scraps
(E) Combination of handcuffs with one of the above, specified in the comment
Last edited by AlexUSA3 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I'm going to say A: Duct tape. It'll be brutal to take off.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

I'll second A.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

B. Rope bunny here!
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Gotta go with B, though it would depend how imaginative Joy is.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

We have an even split of (A) and (B) it appears. Zoe shall be tied up with both then!

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]lauragagged[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention]

As from my previous comment, Zoe gets tied up with both rope and tape since the vote is evenly split.

Chapter 04

BRIDGET

Joy maintained her focus and turned back to me. She wasn't certain what she was going to do with me now, it seemed. Suddenly, she glanced at the clock, and turned back to me again. She was deep in the thoughts of torture and play, and suddenly she spoke.

“Got 30 minutes, Bridge?”
“Mmmm,” I thought about it and nodded.
“Great!”

No! She grabbed my legs and started hogtying me! Worse than that, she made the hogtie be from ankles to harness so that my hands couldn't reach it! My legs were folded tightly with my heels against my sore butt. I couldn't deny, however, that I was in my favorite position.

I was so sore after that beating she had dished out, but every moment of it was awesome. Being spanked was too much fun for my own good, and I wished she had tested my limits better than that. At least now she couldn't spank me further.

A blindfold came over my eyes once again. Navy blue fabric covered my eyes and was knotted tightly behind me, and Joy commented about 22 minutes and one to grow on before I’d be freed for work reasons. Now I was stuck and unlikely to escape. When you're stuck, you do all you can to enjoy the situation and create more fun out of a fun situation. Struggling and gag talking make a great way to pass the time and make a fuller experience for everyone involved in the game.

Just when I thought I was basically finished, I felt a new sensation that made me laugh forcefully. Joy was writing something on my feet. What was it? I had to know!

ZOE

I didn't get to see what Joy wrote on Bridget’s feet because she put herself between myself and the rower. She ordered me to go sit at the table or else, and I didn't want to dare the “else” so soon. Bridget was cackling during the process, and I wondered what was coming to me.

I felt quite sexy really in my outfit and really loved the feel of a short business skirt mixed with TUGs. Is it bad that I kind of wanted her to do to me what she had done to Bridget even after my prior spanking? I don't even like it that much, but somehow it looks so much fun when those two are doing it to each other. Maybe it’s the bound and spanked secretary stereotype I crave?

“You wait right there,” Joy pointed to me and smiled.

I kept my seat and waited while almost bouncing with childish excitement at my impending torment. Joy and Bridget had enough of various supplies for my sister to tie me up in nearly any way she pleased. I was excited to not know which one was coming.

“Keep your eyes shut,” Joy instructed me.
“OK!” I didn't question her at all because this was her triumphant moment.
“Interesting approach, Babushka,” Mom said before I heard the sound of duct tape.

JOY

I smiled at my mother and used the duct tape to wrap Zoe’s crossed wrists together behind her back; using a lesson I learned in college, I also wrapped her wrists down to her waist before breaking the strip. In that strip, I made sure I made an effective + of tape around the x of her wrists.

Binding a willing captive is easier and less satisfying. I have enough in me to overpower Zoe, but this was more like getting a prisoner-of-war. They were separate kinds of satisfaction, and that satisfaction showed in the skip in my step. After rolling Zoe's shirt up to reveal her bra, I taped Zoe's arms down to her torso with tight strips that came above and below her breasts.

“Nice boobs,” I playfully squeezed both of them.
“Haha! Joyyyyy! Did you learn bad things in college?” my sister teased me.
“Yeah, from you,” I calmly slapped the tape over her lips.

Around and around and around and around… around and around again! That was enough, and I broke the strip. Then I moved up to her eyes. Stick! Around and around and around with absolutely no regard for her hair.

ZOE

Remorseless little b-tch gagged and blindfolded me with duct tape without moving my hair out of the way. It hurt like hell while she did it, and it would hurt like being murdered to remove it. I growled at her although I couldn't see her.

Joy moved me to sitting cross-legged on the floor. She specifically had me sit with my right foot exactly on my left knee (ankle bone touching the side of the knee) and did the same with my left ankle under my right. She then tightly roped each ankle to the deep part of the knee joint to force me into a tight lotus tie.

I heard Joy walk away for a moment, and I let out a loud and useless yell into the gag. I had no idea how useless it really was until Joy came out and immediately unwrapped my gag! It hurt worse than murder; I literally shrieked from the pain!

“WUSS!” she then bullied me, “I made a mistake and will be back”

She had gotten so carried away with taping my poor head that she had used the wrong gag. I had bought a head harness ball gag and a matching regular ball gag (both about 2 inches) about 2 months before this. She jammed the harness in my mouth and fastened all the buckles.

“Is that…necessary?” I sensed apprehension in Mom’s voice.
“It's just a fancy ball gag,” Joy justified herself.
“That's true,” Mom laughed, “Never seen one in person.”
“Oh, quit whining, Bridger!” Joy turned her attention to her other captive, “Mom, would you release her, please?”
“A pleasure to help,” Mom’s bright personality was apparent even while blindfolded.

Never seen a head harness in person? What the heck, Mom? What are you hiding from us?

BRIDGET

I never felt so relieved and sad for a game to end; the relief was because I was going crazy wondering what was on my feet. Normally someone just naturally gets bored after an hour or two and calls it to an end, but this was delightful. Mrs. Fredericks untied me because Joy was still busy with Zoe. She undid the hogtie and arms and let me do the rest. I pushed my blindfold up into my hair and quickly undid the rest of the ropes. As soon as I was able, I looked at my feet.

“‘Sock gag lover.’ That is me for sure! And… ‘Roomies’ with a heart.”
“Did you have fun?” Joy asked me.
“Did I ever! It's just a shame between eating and our game that it's already well after six. Hopefully tonight there are no storms so I can work 9 hours instead of 13.”

Joy deserved to enjoy her triumph, and she was enjoying it in the only way she knew how: making sure we shared in the victory. She struggled with self-esteem in awful ways, and she needed this to remember that she had her own skills. I grabbed my clothes and headed to the bathroom and paused to look in the mirror.

Rope marks were on my arms, and I could see slight marks from the bandana against my cheeks. I looked great in my old rowing uniform and felt most comfortable when tied up in it. I also looked at my butt and admired its redness before showering. Long sleeves, pantyhose, and makeup would hide everything from everyone but us.

ZOE

I struggled against the binding, but I was going nowhere. Joy had me completely stuck, and there was absolutely nothing I could do. I had the best seat in the house when Joy pulled my bra up and exposed my boobs right in front of our mother! How shameless were we that my mother had exposed and clothespinned my roommate?! We had to be shameless, because Joy used her homemade binder clip nipple clamps on me.

“Ow ow ow ow!” I repeatedly wailed into my harness when she clipped the left one.
“Nice boobies there, sis!” she teased me and clipped the other.
“Ow ow owwwww!” I wailed like a baby into my bag.

Buying this head harness might have been foolish, but it really was quite the bad-ss gag. Right now I felt humiliated to be caught like this, but I have a humiliation fetish, so… I have no jurisdiction for commenting on my mother's reactions that suggested she was perturbed and disturbed while enjoying my shrieks.

“I love you, Zo,” Joy squeezed me again and then twisted both binder clips.
“AHHHHHH!” the nipple cripple was paralyzing and agonizing.

Joy cackled wickedly while I was yelling into the matte red ball gag. The tape on my eyes was awful, and she dumped me onto the floor so that my boobs were on the floor. Of course that caused more torquing on my body!

“OOOWWWWW!” the pain was amazingly good.
SMACK!
“Yikes!” I jumped, and she laughed.
SMACK!
“Take that, you naughty!” Joy spoke with a gleeful tone.
“Thtop ih. Mmmpj!” I paused and thought, Mom, help me!
SMACK!
“Eeee!” I bounced in her incredible prison.
“You're a champ, Zoe, in more ways than you know,” Joy kissed me again.
SMACK!
“Owwwww!” I tried to scrunch away from her.
SMACK!
“Yowza!” I groaned and shook my butt.
“That's enough of this. Let's just take a seat together… After this.”
“YOW OW OW OWWWWWW!” a second nipple cripple put me in my place.
“That's it, sis, just some light booby play.”

I was bound, gagged, blindfolded, and nipple clamped, including my own head harness ball gag. I was now sitting on the sofa with Joy on one side and Mom on the other, and both took turns randomly spanking me, yanking on the binder clips, and tickling me. How could my mother do this to her own children?!

I had to know her secrets.

JOY

After some time, I unwrapped Zoe's duct tape blindfold and removed the clamps. The Minnesota Twins game was on, and Zoe watched everything including pre-game and post-game. I sat there holding her like a prisoner of war, but she was better because she was my amazing big sister whom I frankly adore.

I undid her leg binding for comfort and instead roped her ankles and thighs to keep her down while watching the game. It was all too perfect to sit here with my two favorite people. I wrapped my arms tightly around Zoe and put my head on her shoulder.

“I think it's fair you untie Zoe,” Mom interrupted our cuddling.
“Why?” I whined like a miserable child.
“She's had enough today,” she shook her head.
“Ah’m fine,” Zoe took my side.
“Oh, don't start. You like baseball more than us. I want some time with Joy.”

I knew better than to keep resisting my mother’s wishes. Heck, I didn’t know where this was even going for sure… I could just as easily end up tied as I could end up making brownies from scratch. Without any questions, I released Zoe from her prison.

What did Mom have in mind?

Joy is going to be engaged by Mom to decide which sister will be Mom’s hostage tomorrow. What will be the TUG-related test?

(A) Joy has to beat her mother at a card game… while blindfolded.
(B) Joy has to instruct her mother how to bake something… while tied up and blindfolded.
(C) Joy has to do chores satisfactorily… with her wrists and elbows tied behind her back.
(D) Joy has 5 minutes to find the handcuff keys to free herself… while also gagged and blindfolded.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 10 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I'm going to say B

Loved this part. The tickling with the pen, tape gag and blindfold, all wonderful.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

C looks pretty impossible and D, pretty difficult. I'm gonna go with B as well.

Would've chosen A, except Joy's ass is on the line, so she cannot expect any help from the outside and knowing if she's been screwed or not (because of the blindfold) sounds way too easy of a plot.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 11 months ago C looks pretty impossible and D, pretty difficult. I'm gonna go with B as well.

Would've chosen A, except Joy's ass is on the line, so she cannot expect any help from the outside and knowing if she's been screwed or not (because of the blindfold) sounds way too easy of a plot.
There always has to be an over-the-top choice, right? It's never easy for these sisters when they have each other plus their mother and roommate to think about. :lol:

Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

I say C
Mom is intriguing.
I wish to know her secrets and I wish to see "her" fabric strips bindings.
Good to see Zoe in that outlook... she's soo sexy in short fitting skirt and pantyhose.
What are joy znd Mom wearing?
PS
I'm not able to appreciate the dirty socks/panty gag fetish...
But who cares!
These are your stories and you have the right to put on them all your most favourites fetishes.

PS
One strange thing. ...
In my personal games I'm a big fan of aftercares. Do (amd your characthers) you love them too?

Keep writing your eautiful stories and have a nice Friday.
Emilio
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]lauragagged[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention]

Choice (B) won this vote.

A layout of the apartment is shown below in the spoiler.
► Show Spoiler
Chapter 05

JOY

Mom motioned for me to follow her into the bedroom, which I of course obeyed without question, and shut the door. She pointed to the bed and told me to sit down, and I again did it without a thought. My obedience to my mother's commands was almost robotic.

“You have to play a game to decide if you or Zoe is tomorrow's hostage.”

Mom laid the choices before me. As you readers read them, I heard them. They were awful choices really. There was no beating Mom at Old Maid while blindfolded; I couldn’t trust Bridget or Zoe after what had transpired this afternoon and evening. Dusting and cleaning the toilet with my arms tied behind me was impossible; I’m as stiff as Bridget. I had a good chance at freeing myself in 5 minutes… except I didn’t trust that Zoe or Bridget would suggest that Mom use my rigid cuffs, which would torpedo my chance to escape.

“What would my daughter like me to bake? A cookie or a brownie?”

Oh, damn it! That’s the last question I needed. Chocolate chip cookies? I didn’t know the amount of baking powder. Brownies? How much oil again?! Oh, damn it; damn it; damn it! I’m not a panicker except the sight of my own blood, but I was racking my brain against this sudden on-the-fly torture.

“Blondies!” I blurted out because I had that recipe memorized because Zoe loved them.
“Hogtied on the counter, the floor, or the table?” she tested my boldness, it seemed.
“The counter,” I took my chances with a big smirk on my face.

The apartment had plenty of counter space in the kitchen; it’s why Zoe picked it out. She knew we just needed enough room for TUGs and a kitchen for me to enjoy. Mom took me by the hand as only a mother can and led me out to kitchen and asked me to wait. Before she grabbed it, I saw the neon green tote bag.

“Lie down on the counter, darling,” Mom smiled at me, and a strange comfort filled me.

A mother’s love.

ZOE

I of course went over to the passthrough as soon as I saw Joy lie down on the counter. What was going on with this, and I knew why Mom had grabbed the green tote bag. My sister, in all her femininity, lay across the passthrough with her hands eagerly clasped together behind her back.

Joy was adorable in her long purple skirt and the matching bandana headband. The t-shirt she wore was a soft pink and provided a soft accent. Rarely would you find Joy dressed any other way, yet this was a girl who did all her own automotive work after a combination of lessons from our father and her longtime friend. It’s her story, so I won’t tell it for her.

Mom took a long piece of fabric and wrapped it around Joy’s crossed wrists a few times before cinching it and knotting it. Joy wasn’t too flexible, but Mom made a worthwhile elbow restraint out of the strong scraps that would keep the girl down for at least 20 minutes if not longer. The smile on her face grew when Mom pinned her arms down by tying more scraps around her chest; one was above her boobs, and one was below.

After that, Mom was done with Joy’s upper body and moved to her legs. Being adults, my mother had no fears of reaching under my sister’s skirt to bind her thighs and knees with more fabric, and she finished that portion of the job with a secure binding and cinching of Joy’s ankles right above her socks. Mom took one more piece and attached her younger daughter’s ankles to her wrists for a hogtie.

“Babushka, may I use your headband to blindfold you?” Mom asked her.

JOY

Babushka was a nickname Mom bestowed upon me a couple years before this. It was about that time I had adopted my stringent modesty that I followed in my dressing. In high school and college, I was a floozy and an underage drinker, and it was Zoe who saved me from all that and lovingly pointed me toward a better path. These clothes were more for me… to stop me from showing off my body because I liked it too much when men stared at my bare skin. I first wore the bandanas because of the Cool Girls’ Club, but it was for me more about reminding myself to be a better Christian.

I of course allowed my mother to use the purple bandana to blindfold me, and she carefully pulled it over my eyes and redid the knot. I tested my bonds, and they were secure. I was certain that Zoe was filming me even though I wouldn’t have proof until I saw the video later. Now, the game was really on… the game for my freedom the next day. Mom hadn’t tied me up too tightly; it was just enough to keep me from escaping before the blondies were in the oven.

I remembered each and every ingredient and all the extra little steps I take that, in my opinion, make these the delights that Zoe adores so much. I like them with chocolate chips, unlike Zoe, but that’s why I’m shorter than her yet weigh 10 pounds more. I perfectly guided my mother through the process despite being unable to see the recipe I used… except for one step.

“Those are in the oven now. Is my little girl ticklish?” Mom turned her attention to me while Zoe cleaned the kitchen.

I never thought of Mom in terms of tickle torture let alone taking my sneakers and my socks off my feet to tickle them! Soft giggles came out of me because I was super ticklish but never was a loud laugher. Mom took a hair brush from somewhere and used that on my feet. That really got me giggling like you wouldn’t believe, and she didn’t stop for 5 minutes straight.

“Mrs. Fredericks, you’re as mischievous as Joy!” Bridget interrupted us.

BRIDGET

I was buttoning my shirt after having done my hair and most of my makeup here at home and having anguished over what outfit I would wear. Every night, I could guarantee at least one message from a viewer complimenting me on my outfit, at least one deriding me, and at least one saying they want to date me. It was absolutely disgusting, and some nights I wanted to vomit on the work computer.

I meant what I had said, too. Mrs. Fredericks was mischievous, and I had reverted to calling her Mrs. Fredericks. The “Mom” thing, while cute, was more to get Joy’s goat before she tied me up and tortured me although I did like my roommate’s mother. My mother, God rest her soul, had seen many TUGs in our living room, but never, ever did my mother, or my father, tickle us during a game, and based on the yells I heard in the shower it sounded like Mrs. Fredericks partook in the torture of Zoe’s boobs as well.

She stared at me for just a second as if she had never heard something so dumb in her entire life. Fact of the matter was that she was hiding a ton of secrets from everyone, and I had been the first one of our humble trio who had found the audacity to speak it aloud. She just gave me a tongue-in-cheek nod.

“I think you have the 11PM news, don’t you?” she asked in a very sardonic manner.
“I do. Give Gangsta Girl a couple minutes for me,” I turned to leave.
“You have to earn that right; I can’t do it for you,” Mrs. Fredericks deadpanned.

I laughed all the way to the car having apparently pieced together more than her daughters had verbally expressed.

ZOE

“Here, Mom!” I held out the ball gag that matched my harness.
“What’s that for?” my mother stared at me as if I were dumber than Bridget apparently was in her eyes.
“To gag Joy of course!” I pushed her, “Wouldn’t she look cute with…”
“Not right now!” my mother was brusque about this one, “Mind yourself, Zoe!”

The look on my mother’s face told me that that gag would end up in my mouth if I brought it up any more. She clearly had liked the image of it against Joy’s face when I held it up there, but she had something else in mind.

“Why don’t you go away,” Mom suggested with a wry smile when the timer for the blondies went off, “Unless you don’t want to eat any of these tonight.”
“Awwww, Mom!!” I whined like a child and walked away in defeat.

I still was convinced I was the sexier of the two Fredericks girls though.

JOY

“Well, Joy, it appears we missed a step,” Mom said after I was untied and the blondies had cooled for a while.
“What’s wrong, Mom?” I walked over to where she was.
“They’re stuck!” she was struggling to chisel out the corner piece for Zoe.
“Oh, no! I forgot to tell you to grease the pan! Rats!” I groaned.
“They came out good, at least, but you’re still my hostage tomorrow.”

That was like going to bed on a stone instead of a pillow. I dreaded what would happen to me if Zoe won whatever test Mom set up for her. Revenge would be very well deserved.

Joy is going to be Mom's hostage tomorrow, and Zoe will compete to either be the captor of Joy and Bridget or be the captive of the two girls. How will Mom tie up Joy?

(A) More fabric, just like tonight!
(B) Duct tape, because reasons :twisted:
(C) Rope, to accentuate her figure
(D) Zips, because why not be sadistic?
(E) Pantyhose, to humiliate her

Whichever choice has the most votes 5 days from now wins.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

As a pantyhose "lover" it's obvious I would like to see her tied up in and with pantyhose!
Ropes would be my second choice.
I don't like tape but, in my opinion, the worst binding matherial are zip ties.
PS
I liked this chapter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic