The Visitor (F+/F+) - Appendix 1B (Story Complete)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

As someone who has experience all of these I confidently say this is a very hard poll.

A *little* bit of heat before the tickling will make the feet extra sensitive.

My vote is A

I hope the rest of these tortures come up at some point too.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

I vote A!! Definitely A!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] [mention]Elanore[/mention]

(A) easily won the vote.

Chapter 11

ZOE

“Joy's on her way to the grocery store. Bridget, take off Zoe's hose,” my mother took control of this new situation.

Bridget smiled in a reassuring way while she unbuckled my black heels and pulled them off my feet. She pulled the pantyhose off in a careful manner so that she didn't rip them or put a run in them, but that wasn't going to matter for long. Mom dropped the next bombshell soon after that.

“Add the hose to Zoe’s stuffing,” was order number two.
“With pleasure!”

I couldn't do anything but kick and scream while Bridget added a second disgusting package to my mouth and held her hand over my mouth. More than that, I watched helplessly while my mother removed the ankle socks she had been wearing all day, and they added one of those to my mouth as well! Mom, you taste worse than Bridget or Joy!

“Put the bandana back, and add as much tape as you like!”

Brudget cranked on the red bandana with her usual cruel strength. There was being tape gagged, then there was being tape gagged by a strong athlete, and then finally there was Bridget Sjaastad tape gag in which your face was crushed beyond all belief under 8 layers of gray duct tape.

=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=#=

BRIDGET

I spared nothing when taping someone’s mouth because silence is golden! I love a quiet captive who can squirm a ton, and this was all like music to my ears! When I broke the tape, I gave Zoe a soft pat on the cheek to taunt her a little and might have, behind Miss Susan’s back, given Zoe a flick on the neck.

“Tie this over her nose,” Miss Susan handed me the other sock, “Make sure she really smells it.”

I grabbed a black bandana from the bag, pressed the sock against Zoe's nose, and tied the bandana as a firm over-the-nose, or OTN, gag. She tried to squirm away, but it was useless. A loud whimper came from her as she breathed in her mother's toe gas, and I realized then that I enjoyed being Miss Susan’s executioner.

At Miss Susan’s behest, we rolled up Zoe’s shirt and exposed her boobs. I took out some more rope which we used to create a basic breast harness with rope above and below Zoe’s breasts and cinched in the armpits. We weren't planning breast torment, but the captive didn't know that. We tied a waist rope that further restricted her arms before lying her on her stomach. I put Zoe in a tight ankles-to-elbows hogtie that left her in an uncomfortable arch, and to make things tougher I even tied her big toes together.

Now all she could do was uselessly squirm, whimper, and taste and breathe that awful scent of her mother's feet, and her eyes said that she both loved and loathed it all.

JOY

On Monday, I had to guess who the visitor was. Yesterday, Zoe had a complicated take-out order to make. Today, my assignment was to get the ingredients for dinner and make it. But I had to guess what the dinner was and make it without any help of any kind while silently hoping I had made the correct dish.

Ground beef
Bread crumbs
Elbows
One is a decoy.
Be hine by 4:30 or Zoe suffers.
*home

Those three ingredients were very confusing indeed because there were certainly things I made with all three of those ingredients, and I had no idea what the supporting cast at home looked like. I initially considered three meals that would make sense because Mom and Zoe liked them all and knew I was going to have to look carefully in both the refrigerator and the pantry when I got home. There was no such thing as being too careful after the things my mother did yesterday!

Possibilities:
Macaroni & Cheese with bread crumbs on top, used the crumbs and elbows
Meatloaf, used the beef and the crumbs
Pasta and meat sauce, used the beef and elbows

After yesterday, I was in no hurry to get home or make dinner. I casually strolled out of the store toward my car… very casually, and called my friend in New Jersey for a chat and to waste a little bit of time. I waited 10 minutes, or until 4:34, before I started the car and began my short ride home. If I had to stew on account of Zoe, she could stew on account of me.

ZOE

When 4:30 on the dot arrived, I had suffered enough already from tasting a horrid combination of me, Mom, and Joy and from inhaling the scent known as eau de Mom. I couldn't believe Joy had let me down like this by taking so long, and suddenly a new sensation joined the others. It felt like… Oil?

I twisted my body and indeed saw Bridget using her fingers to rub a bit of olive oil, as in the kind we use for cooking, into my feet. Which one of these two devils had this idea? Joy and I certainly didn't know of this torture. I felt like a piece of meat being prepared for cooking, and I had no idea that my thought was correct.

“Where did you learn this?” Mom’s question answered mine.
“From my rowing teammate… the one that lives around the corner,” answered the rower.
“Melissa’s girls sometimes do icing and baby oil to her, but cooking their feet?!” Mom was shocked.

Aunt Melissa plays with her children, my cousins?! My older cousin, the paragon of “would never harm a fly,” dominates her mother in bondage games?! My mother had to be telling tall tales just to make my ears tingle, didn’t she? Cousin Darlene and her girls I wouldn’t have been surprised, even when Joy and I were new to TUGs, if they had randomly kidnapped us for a prank.

My thoughts came to an end: Bridget was blow drying my feet?! Honestly, it felt good at first. The oil absorbed the heat better than bare skin. With time, my feet started to sweat, though; it was too much warmth! Soon, my feet were beet red and starting to actually hurt; Bridget was practically cooking me for real!

“Mmmmm!” I wailed and tried to struggle, but Bridget seemed to have everything in control.

BRIDGET

“I won’t hurt you, Zoe,” I pet her on the head to reassure her that all was well.

Her feet hadn't been red for too long when I stopped heating them. I carefully felt to make sure she was all right because I would never forgive myself if I hurt her, and my fingers determined that she was indeed ready for tenderizing. I grabbed the hairbrush knowing I wasn't half the hairbrush mistress Joy is and went to work on Zoe's.

“AHHH! AGHHHH! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA! OH…OHHHHH… HAAAAAA HA HA HA HAAAAA!” she cackled wildly into the gag.
“That is evil, Bridget,” Miss Susan marveled, “You girls have outdone my sister.”
“Joy could be so much worse than me, Miss Susan,” I shook my head while rubbing the metal prongs against Zoe’s feet.
“OH! Hleath thtop! Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!”

Zoe was howling like I had never witnessed except on some occasions where I saw Joy performing hairbrush torment on friends and roommates. I eventually put down the hairbrush and used my fingernails to continue the tickling. Zoe was begging for mercy, but her eyes showed that she was enjoying herself in it all.

“Hello,” Joy moseyed into the apartment, “Is Zoe in distress?”
“Not at all,” Miss Susan turned to her younger daughter.
“Awe, I’m sorry I took so long,” Joy’s voice dripped with sarcasm, “But I had to make a call to New Jersey,”
“LIAR! Ha ha haaaa!” Zoe knew revenge when she saw it.
“Everything you need to make the dinner is in its proper place, if you got everything,” the mother explained.
“So if it's Mac & Cheese, the cheddar is in the cheese drawer?” the careful Joy checked.
“Yes.”

JOY

Now I had to figure out what Mom wanted me to make. I had my short list of meals I could reasonably expect Mom to request, but I had to determine which… or face the wrath of Zoe. Meatloaf, meat sauce, or mac & cheese?

I looked in the pantry: no beef stock. No beef stock, no gravy. No gravy, no meatloaf. Mom wouldn't eat meatloaf without my homemade gravy. I didn't need to worry about that.

While I sat there, I overheard the sounds of my sister howling into her gag, and I thought about how much Zoe loves Mac & Cheese while Mom loves my meat sauce. That was when it hit me that Mom wanted me to make Mac & Cheese for Zoe! Of course she would! Every step of this visit has revolved around us! I excitedly grabbed my pasta pot,

“What happened to your headband?” Bridget didn't miss that detail.
“Oh, I just took it off because… I need it back, my hair is in my face!” I walked to my backpack and retrieved it.
“Does this have to do with that girl?”

I took a long hard sigh and didn't look at anyone before responding that Bridget was correct. When someone has been your friend as long as she has been mine, they get to understand perfectly just how you operate and your motives. I put the headband back on and went into the kitchen to make the dinner while silently hoping that my guess was correct.

“Take that sock off Zoe’s nose! Whose is it anyway?” the thought made me throw up a little.

ZOE

Having your feet cooked to 110 degrees Fahrenheit and then mercilessly attacked with a combination of fingernails and a hairbrush sounds absolutely exhilarating, right? For me, it was a personal tickle hell in a good way, but, sweet Lord, did my mother taste and smell awful. Strangely, Zoe simply complied with Joy's request, and soon sounds and smells of the kitchen teased my senses on top of the tickling.

After Joy said that, Bridget decided to leave me alone and left me to struggle against the ropes. Once I started struggling, I observed that Bridget had actually been quite generous with how she tied me. I kicked and fought for my mother and roommate’s entertainment while my sister slaved in the kitchen making one of my favorite meals.

By the time Joy had put the bread crumb topping on the food and put it in the oven, I was unpeeling tape from my face. Bridget had coiled up the rope in real time as the pieces fell off, so the gag mess was all that was left. Once I unpeeled the tape and unknotted the cleave gag before walking over to Joy.

In Joy’s hand, I put her sopping wet bandana before smiling and walking away; she dropped it on the floor in disgust and quickly washed her hands. I did the same to my mother with her sock and to Bridget with my panties. Mom and Bridget giggled, and I put all of the laundry in the hamper instead. Just as I did that, I watched Joy pull the Mac & Cheese out of the oven.

“Another success, my daughter,” Mom smiled at her.
“Yes!” she jumped and pumped her fist.

Mom, Joy, I love you both so much.

Joy has succeeded and now will again get to be in charge of Zoe but wants to show some love to her sister. Zoe will only be tied up for 30 minutes, but it will involve an uncomfortable position. Which one should she do?

(A) Hogtied in the bathtub
(B) Strappado in the coat closet
(C) Reverse prayer on the couch

Which wrap will Joy use to hold the stuffing for Zoe’s gag in her mouth?

(A) Duct tape
(B) Vet wrap
(C) Microfoam tape
(D) Electrical tape
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

Let go with

1. A
2. B
lanadelgagged
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by lanadelgagged »

Great story so far, such an enjoyable read! My votes are:

1. B
2. C
Bondage writer and graphic designer. https://www.deviantart.com/lanadelgagged
Put a sock in it!
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Bathtubs are unpleasant when face down... so definitely A

Gotta be duct tape too, make it extra unpleasant.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Since the tub tie is leading on question and there are only three votes total (all for different gags), Zoe is going to get a tub tie and a vet wrap gag. :lol:

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] [mention]lanadelgagged[/mention]

Tub tie with vet wrap it is!

Chapter 12

BRIDGET

“Zoe, I want us to take it easy tonight, so I’m going to tie you up for only30 minutes. I asked our friend Sammy what I should do, and she suggested what I am going to do to you, all right?” Joy was too kind-hearted and wanted Zoe's approval even though as the winner of the game Joy had the right to do as she wished.
“Deal!” Zoe smiled, “And thanks for the dinner.”
“I just read Mom’s wild mind,” that huge grin turned toward Miss Susan.

I was impressed by all three of these ladies. Joy surprised me with the infinite depths of her heart and how she adored her mom and older sister. Everyone, even Zoe, says that I am an amazing big sister, but Zoe is the paragon of big sisterhood; she'd literally give her own life up to save Joy’s. Miss Susan is the mother everyone wishes they had: knows when to butt out and when to butt in, knows how to lift her daughter’s spirits, knows what they like, knows when to be tough or to be soft, and knows when it's time for business and time for fun.

“Zoe, strip to your underwear. You’ll want to do so,” Joy shooed her sister.
“What are you planning?” I whispered to Joy.
“You’ll see; it's a favorite of yours and Sammy’s,” the devilish gleam returned.

JOY

Black underwear and a black bra were under Zoe’s beautiful outfit, and I couldn't believe how pretty she looked when dressed so formally especially when compared to me, her frumpy sister. Her figure was nice and trim and had no extra weight because she normally would go on daily walks and at least once a week made time to go to the gym whereas I had this 10 extra pounds around my middle and didn't look nearly as pretty when stripped down like that.

“Sit on the toilet,” I ordered my sister and reached into my TUG backpack for some of my purple rope.
“Is that the birthday rope Zoe picked out?” Mom peered into the bathroom.
“It is, and it's lovely, thank you,” I smiled at both my mother and my sister.

I started by pulling Zoe's elbows together behind her back, and man I left nothing on the table when I did it because I was getting the most out of these 30 minutes. I could tell by Mom’s reaction that Zoe must have winced, but I knew exactly what I was doing to her and kept at it without any worries. I repeated the exercise on Zoe’s wrists and forearms with similar malevolence before walking around to the front of Zoe.

“Well?”
“I can take it!” the playful gleam in her eye flashed at me.
“I love you so much,” I crouched down and kissed her on the forehead.

ZOE

Yeah, the ropes pinched, but I didn't care. I had never been tied so tightly before and had never had my flexibility put to the test like this. Some of Joy’s friends and some of our sorority sisters could handle this kind of cruelty, but I never even knew I could because I was such a wuss and would start whining. Joy's kiss made me blush a little.

Joy continued her sausage casing of my pallid legs. The rope bound my ankles first, below my knees second, above my knees third, and about 4 inches below my crotch lastly. She sat on the edge of the tub and put my legs in her lap and took her electrical tape out of her bag and wrapped it around my big toes.

“It only feels nice because it's you doing it,” I giggled a little and looked at her.
“It only feels nice because it's you I’m tying,” she returned the smile and reached into her bag again.
“What time is it now?”
“Well, I think it's time for the harness and crotch rope,” she said thoughtfully.

I had gotten such, but with some of her birthday money Joy bought these long, like 30 and 50 feet or something like that, matching ropes to go with the others I had already purchased. It's not to say she was ungrateful but that it gave her the full set.

I giggled some more when she made the first loop behind my back with the rope passing below my boobs to get things rolling. She did it a second time and returned to the loop. Then it was around my chest above my boobs twice and back to the loop. Then she came under my right armpit, across my clavicle, behind my neck, back across, through the other armpit, and back through the loop. After securing the rope, Joy passed it around my neck to make the V in front. After another pass through the loop, she completely cinched the V loop all the way up to the back of my neck. The harness did nothing to hold my arms down, but there was a reason.

“I gotta go, girls,” said a fully dressed Bridget, “See you!” she waved to us all.

The crotch rope was started with a waist rope. The loop was made at my waist and wrapped through my wrists as well, wrapping four times before Joy cinched the rope to secure in what I think is the worst of the worst: chicken-wing. She then pulled the rope down, wrapped it between my wrists twice, and passed it between my legs, making a series of three knots at just the right spot before looping around the front of the waist rope just below my belly button. The rope went back to my wrists and then to my forearms before she knotted it.

“Ohhhh… damn,” I said after jerking on the crotch rope a little and testing my helpless arms.
“Now you just hold on,” Joy pulled a roll of purple vet wrap out of her bag.

I admit I jerked on the rope again and rolled my eyes while giggling with a very dirty satisfaction. I sighed and stood up to lean against the wall in my bondage, and yes this was definitely crossing from TUGs to bondage in my book. Standing up gave Joy clearance to sit on the toilet and remove her purple running sneakers and the pink crew socks she had worn today. My eyes grew wide when she grabbed the vet wrap and made sure the roll was ready for use.

“Open up!” she ordered me.
“Nmm mm!” I shook my head and caught a whiff of Joy's latest foot Limburger.
“Fine,” she pinched my nose shut.

But I was a stubborn pain in the butt. I could get enough oxygen through gritted teeth and a half-inch opening in my lips and kept this up. The stalemate didn't seem to end, but Joy won with a vicious jerk of my crotch rope.

“OOHHHHHH! UGGHHHHH!” the socks filled my mouth completely.
“Good girl,” Joy winked at me.

Joy wrapped the purple vet wrap around my face carefully, but she didn't mind wrapping over my hair. I didn't mind it either; vet wrap is sexy. The purple wrap was a perfect match for the ropes that bound me. She did, I think, 6 wraps before tearing it and pushing the end down.

“Let's get you in the tub now,” Joy had me sit on the edge of the tub,
“WHEE!” I giggled with silliness when she spun my legs into the tub.

With a little work, my little sister got me on my stomach in the tub with my lower end closer to the faucet. Once I was in that all right, Joy took a rope and wrapped it around my ankle bonds. She pulled the rope around my elbow bonds and then came down to the crotch rope around which she wrapped it before going back to the elbows and then my ankles again. The rope went to my crotch rope, back to my ankles, and to my crotch rope again before she cinched the ankles to wrist part and then cinched it the entire distance to my elbows before knotting it.

“Mmmmm!” my struggles pulled on the crotch rope.
“One last thing. Mom, please hold her up a little,” Joy spoke.

A shoe! Joy mashed her sneaker over my nose and wrapped the laces around my head and knotted them around my hair like a ponytail! Oh, Lord! Now I was sucking on her toe Limburger and inhaling her foot gas. The triple knot made things worse! I have no more to say in this chapter because I don’t even remember what happened.

JOY

“Joy, you're the cousin Darlene to Zoe's Aunt Melissa,” Mom laughed at us.
“Cousin Darlene?” I asked her.
“OK, more like your cousin Erika, really, but Zoe's acting more like Melissa, and Darlene would have done that to her as well.”

My maternal female relations were all as kinky as Zoe and I, it seemed. I can't say that I was necessarily proud of all the things that had happened in my games over the years. Most embarrassing was probably twice engaging in bondage sex with my roommate; two weeks after the second encounter, we discovered that she was Mom’s 3rd cousin.

Zoe was indeed in a most diabolical situation with toe cheese forced onto her tongue and toe gas being forced into her nose. I couldn't help but start the camera before adding the shoe to the mix, and I got a fantastic reaction from Zoe to further degrade the poor thing. Honestly, I wanted to humiliate her a bit by rubbing my feet in her face, but toe gas was bad enough to start.

It didn't seem possible for the first twenty minutes to pass so quickly, but, for Zoe, there had been a certain eternity between the toe stuff and twice soiling herself. Mom and I moved Zoe to the living room for the last 10. Her pupils almost eliminated her irises from the excitement, and I removed the shoe from her face while Mom undid the hogtie so that we could force Zoe onto her back with that chicken-wing tie forcing an arch in her back.

“So, Zo’, having fun?” I pushed my left foot against her nose.
“MMMM!” she grunted helplessly and got a large dose of fresh foot odor.
“That's my big sister,” I mocked her, “Enjoying all that toe!”
“GMMM!” she attempted to roll her head away but only carried my foot with it.
“Which smells best? Mom’s sock, my sneaker, or my foot?” my cruel side showed.
“MMMMMMMM! MMM MMMMMMM!” I rolled my eyes and looked away.
“Zoe, Zoe, Zoe,” I used my toes to play with the stimulator.

I had a reputation in the sorority for being one of the most vicious girls to be tied up by with little mercy being shown but an absolute respect for any and all limits without even a slight challenge. I was proving as much here, but just when Zoe was letting out another pained shriek the timer started its song to let us know the game was over. Mom turned on the TV to the baseball game.

When Zoe was out of the ropes, she continued her giggle fits until well into the third inning of the game when her eyes also finally returned to normal. I had never seen her have so much fun being tied up, but we had made the most of what was really quite a brief game. Many sisterly kisses were planted on my cheek, and never before had Zoe so tightly cuddled with me outside a cold winter’s night.

“You two are just perfect for each other,” Mom looked at us and smiled.
“We are,” I said and returned my sister’s embrace.

If only they knew what was torturing me in the back of my mind.

Bridget is planning to be the most annoying captive anyone has yet had to manage. Defiance must be punished. How will Miss Susan and her yet-to-be-revealed accomplice torment Bridget?

(A) Tied up in a running shower
(B) Hair tie hogtie
(C) Solitary confinement

JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A of course. Why else the bathroom?
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A definitely
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] [mention]lanadelgagged[/mention]

Shower torture it is!

Chapter 13

BRIDGET

I returned from my shift wondering what surprises the day would have in store for me and Joy since it was her turn to be captive. I was immediately greeted by quite the surprise: Joy wearing her green vale dress without a skirt or a bandana. Assuming the dress was related to the game, I asked and said nothing about it. Just as soon, Joy and Zoe were gone, and Miss Susan and I were alone.

“Listen to to this one, ‘Madison is so blessed to have you as a meteorologist!’”
“It's not always bad, is it Bridget?” she smiled warmly at me.
“Nope! It's things like that that make the job worth it! One of those makes up for 10 bad ones!”
“Joy looked so pretty this morning,” that motherly tone shifted to worry.
“Don't fret about her. You know she has these passing frustrations. Zoe will protect her.”

After my roommates left, I introduced Miss Susan to my friend Samantha, or Sammy. Now, Sammy personally plays no significant role in the events that happen, but she happily acted as Miss Susan’s assistant by doing tasks like taking the hostage photos, hoisting captives, and so forth. There is no way Miss Susan could handle me otherwise!

JOY

I was quite distressed indeed and not at all myself. How much teasing can one person take? I tried to not let such things bother me, but in under one month working here I had already heard the jokes and comments at least 15 times. Gone was the modest skirt and the scarf that I wore as a reminder of Whom I serve. As soon as 1 o’clock came, I was out the door and on my way home.

I arrived home to what appeared to be a ransacking of some sort, but I knew it couldn’t be that because Mom was sitting at the dining room table with a smile that said she was disgustingly happy with whatever was happening. The sofa pillows were everywhere; rope was strewn on the floor; zipties were scattered on the table. The familiar splotchy pink bandana on the table told me what was happening.

“No!” I heard Bridge’s familiar voice cry out from her own bedroom.

Mom had outsourced her labor, it seemed. Bridge, wearing a black long sleeve t-shirt and solid white athletic shorts, was in a lot of trouble involving rope with her ankles, thighs, and wrists bound and another rope wrapped around her torso and arms just below her boobs and cinched between her arms and her trunk. I walked into the room just in time to watch her get gagged with a pair of socks and one of Mom’s large solid white fabric scraps.

Mom’s cheap labor liked taking hostage photos. Snap. Snap. Snap. Photo after photo was taken of my roommate who was yelling into what I imagined were probably somebody’s dirty socks or even my bandana from yesterday. The photo stream was, I imagined, posted on the CGC page, and it was almost certainly followed with a text to my sister.

“Easy way or hard way, my beautiful daughter?” Mom put a hand on my shoulder.
“Oh, Mom,” I leaned my head against her and wrapped an arm around her.
“Are you all right?”
“I’ll be fine eventually. It’s a phase I’ll grow out of. I guess I’ll take the easy way.”

The easy way sure wasn’t easy with the accomplice Mom had. I never knew one could torque my arms like that, and I yelped when the rope just below my elbows was yanked to pull my arms together behind my back. Only then did Mom’s henchwoman grab my wrists and fasten them tightly. I wasn't as flexible as Zoe, but apparently I could take a torquing without too much complaining. A simple rope that passed above and below my boobs ensured my compliance.

I shot a glare at my captor's right before they stuffed my mouth with a pair of clean socks they had soaked in water. I made some grunts while strips of double sided tape were placed over my lips to make a perfect primer for Sammy’s pink bandana which was tied over the tape as an OTM gag that was so tight my cheeks caved in a good deal. There was no talking anymore.

“GUH HMMMM!” my muffled moans sounded.

More ropes crushed my legs together in the usual three places, and J glared at both my mother and her co-worker while thrashing about on the floor in Bridget’s room where I had been deposited. If looks could kill, then my poor mother would have burst into flame. Off the hostage photos went… to my sister’s phone.

“MMMM!”

ZOE

Ah, the beauty of two sets of hostage photos was undone by the reminder about how discouraged my sister was feeling. Joy wasn’t the kind to ask for a hug or to even speak up about whatever may be upsetting her; she’d just let it make her sadder and sadder until someone spoke up about it.

When Joy was in high school and an underclassmen in college, she had a problem with being a total floozy. Once I knew about this, I stepped in and helped my little sister and worked with her for months until I graduated, and she hasn’t slept with a guy since then. But then it was alcohol, made worse because she was under age. That time, she asked me for help directly, and again I did all I could to help her; she’s been sober for 13 months now and is even mature about where and when she will consume no more than a glass of wine with her supper.

Bridget was too busy being a ham it seemed and couldn’t decide between acting scared or clowning around. I knew Bridget’s row-mate was around when I saw the pictures of Joy with that tight OTM gag over her lips. There was a spark of life in Joy’s eyes that was absent when she came home yesterday, and she seemed to be making a serious escape attempt.

That look on her face made me realize something: she was trying to escape something. She again needed help and didn’t have the strength to admit it. Don’t worry, Joy; help is on the way.

BRIDGET

I was a royal pain in the butt for Miss Susan and her toadie. I was horrible really. They had already pulled my socks off my feet to stuff my mouth and put my sneakers back on my feet, but in thrashing on my bed I threw a shoe off and almost hit Miss Susan right in the chin. Instead, she dodged it, and the shoe hit Joy right in the chest.

“MMM MMM GRRRRRRR!” she yelled and glared at me.
“Ah’m thorry!” and I meant it.
“MMMMMM!” she wagged a finger, and I could see a smile come over her face.
“Mmmm ahhh! Bleh!” I shook the fabric out and spat my socks out, “Take that!”
“Take this rogue out and secure her. She's getting herself loose,” Miss Susan ordered her goon.

I continued to be problematic until my soaks, gross as they were, reentered my mouth for a second round of gagging. This time, I got strips of the double sided tape over my lips, and the fabric became my own OTM gag. Foolish captors think you can hold me.

My captor at this point had too much fun taking photographs of me and didn't spend enough time keeping me in place. I thrashed, squirmed, gag talked, and all that fun stuff. I smiled at the camera to taunt her, and I even posed with the rope when I had escaped. Foolish girl sent it to Zoe as another taunting hostage set when… I have clearly escaped!

“Miss Susan!” I called out, “You have a problem!”
“That does it, Bridget!” Mom said, “Samantha and I must punish you!”

I was in for it now. I sat down and laughed at them because those ropes were tied really well; my rapid escape surprised even me although I can attribute it to the simplicity of my binding.

JOY

I have been tied up so many times and never needed to be warned to behave lest I get similar or worse punishment. Bridget’s actions got that much though as shown by her being led into the bathroom with her hands handcuffed behind her back like a prisoner being led to the execution chamber. Mom made me sit on the bathroom counter and watch.

Into the tub Bridge went with a bit of quiet curiosity. This time her legs were zipped up 9 places: four on her lower legs, three on her upper legs, her feet, and her big toes. A tenth zip wrapped around her torso just below her breasts, and Zoe’s head harness ball gag was used to shut her up, quite nicely if I may add. Bridge’s ankles were zipped to the faucet and her big toes to the cylinder of the thermosteric valve… er, control dial. Mom turned the dial–straight cold!

“EEK!” Bridge gave a brief shriek of surprise and horror.
“Maybe this will teach you a lesson!” Mom warned her victim.

It looked quite uncomfortable, and Bridge made a loud groan into the gag while trying her best not to break our landlord’s fixtures. She shook her head and squirmed uselessly against the tight combination of metal and plastic that kept her prisoner while the cold water soaked her hair and her clothes. She quickly took the appearance of a drowned Swedish rat and switched to begging for mercy from her captors although my mother seemed to be enjoying dishing out the cold evil a bit too much to stop just yet.

“Your Aunt Melissa and I just a month ago did something similar to one of her girls, I forget which one, but she was shrieking and swearing,” Mom spoke thoughtfully.
“How -ome -ou -eher -ol- -e thith?!” I asked with a mixture of shock and hurt.
“I assumed you and Zoe were just playing plain rope games.”

Just looking at Bridge made me chill to the bone. She took her punishment like the strong girl she was and earned her reprieve from the icy water after 8 minutes I figured. A soaked Bridge was now left to suffer in the tub.

ZOE

When I got a second set of hostage photos with Bridget now in the kitchen, I knew she must have been a bit of a problem because the ropes and gag had changed. When I got a video of Bridget in the shower getting tormented while Joy watched in horror, I knew the stakes had gone up. I was determined to win the game today; Joy needed the kind of love only I could give her.

My mother really knows how to have fun with TUGs. A crazy and fun week was only getting crazier and more fun!

Zoe finally wins the game! Which captivity awaits Joy and Bridget?

(A) Tied back-to-back
(B) Hogtied

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Nothing beats a good solid hogtie.

Loving the variety of these games.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
TklToy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TklToy »

Agreed ... hogtied!!

B!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]lanadelgagged[/mention]

The girls will be hogtied!

Chapter 14

BRIDGET

I had never felt such relief to see Zoe come home, but here I was in a cuff and zip hogtie on the table, complete with her head harness, when Zoe stepped into the apartment. At minimum, win or lose, I would have a temporary freedom from my soaking wet state. The shocker came in the challenge Miss Susan put to Zoe.

“What’s your birthday again?” the mother asked her daughter.
“Are you serious?” Zoe, in a rarity, became animated.
“Yes, sweetheart, I’m serious,” reiterated Miss Susan with a giggle that made me giggle too.
“December 3rd, 1993, at 6:14 PM, 6 pounds, 3 ounces,” I’ve never seen Zoe seem so happy.
“You win,” Miss Susan smiled, “The girls are yours.”
“WHAT?!” I shrieked into my gag.
“HUH?!” shrieked Joy.

JOY

What the hell, Mom?! I start losing my cool and yelling and screaming into my gag, and what do Mom, Zoe, and Samantha do? They all come into Bridge’s bedroom, sit on the bed, and watch me complete with Samantha taking even more photos while Zoe filmed me!

I rocked and rolled. I swung my arms. I kicked my legs. I stood on my legs straight and tall even! How could they do this to me? Mom, this is betrayal!, I thought to myself. How little I understood my mother’s incredible wisdom. Only after she had gone home did I realize what she had done.

ZOE

I laughed at Joy’s anger, and that only seemed to encourage her to act angrier. A distinctive fire was in her eyes. At some point, while she was hopping mad, she finally fell onto her knees. She looked right at us and kept yelling into her gag and throwing her arms around. Moments like this only underscored my love for my little sister.

“HA!” Joy laughed as she slipped an arm out of the wrist rope.

While she worked on her own escape, I showed some care to Bridget by getting her out of her zip and cuff prison. If she was a drowned rat, as my mother referred to her, she was an adorable one. I’ve seen much gratitude be expressed after release from a non-consensual captivity, but this much from a willing captive was surprising.

BRIDGET

“You’re like a guardian angel to us,” I said in a rare moment of genuine warmth.
“Bridgie, you say the cutest things at the right times,” she smiled back at me.

We walked back into my room to watch Joy continue to untie the ropes that held her captive for so many hours. Joy was still thrashing and making lots of angry grunts into the gag, and it was strangely enjoyable to watch her escape. I felt a strange peace overcome me while she looked at us with that beautiful anger that we loved so much. Finally, she unknotted the bandana and threw it at Samantha before pulling the tape off and throwing the wet socks at her sister.

“Hey, haha!” Zoe laughed as they splutted her.
“You freed Bridget and not me!” Joy smiled at her sister in the most adoring way possible.
“Oh, sit down and pose for some more pictures,” Zoe returned the smile.

Joy shared her gorgeous smile with all of us. Among other things I envied, Joy had perfect teeth of which she took careful care. She made sure we got to see the rope marks so that all could appreciate her amazing escape from her first ever elbow bondage.

JOY

“If you can pass my test, I will take you out by ourselves. You and me. Ice cream,” Zoe said as we sat down on the sofa, “Loser becomes my toy.”
“OK, what’s the test? Is it a TUG test?” I asked her while letting myself sink into the padding.

Zoe outlined her test: Bridge and I would have an escape race after being tied up identically. We would be hogtied, but she promised it was going to be a simple hogtie so that we didn’t spend too much time tied as she knew I would need to change before we could go out. Being tied up again so soon was absolutely worth it for the opportunity to finally compete with Bridge and to possibly get some time alone with my hero.

“You game, Bridge?” I looked at her and saw a huge smile that said, “YES!”
“I’ll just take this off first!” Bridget ran to get rid of her wet clothes.
“Joy, can you get me a bunch of bandanas and hankies from your TUG bag?” Zoe asked me kindly.
“All right,” I said, going to my bulging backpack full of TUG toys.
“And Mom, could you get me a couple long fabric scraps?”

ZOE

I was keeping the game simple because this was supposed to be an escape race. Of course, I wasn’t telling anyone that the race was going to be rigged. Mom’s goon took her leave for the day and left us to enjoy ourselves. No one knew what was happening except me.

I used the longer fabric scraps to tie both Bridget and Joy’s wrists together behind their backs and had them lie down on the floor on their tummies. I blindfolded them both with pink bandanas and gagged them each with hankies that had a triple-knot in the middle. I tied their ankles with black bandanas and their thighs with red ones before hogtying them with blue. Then I cheated: I added a second handkerchief to Bridget’s wrist bonds.

“Go, girls!” I started them off knowing they’d only need 5-10 minutes to get out.

BRIDGET

I had no idea that Zoe had double-crossed me. Regardless of it, I had decided to “throw the match” if you will so that Joy could have some time with just her sister. Understandably, she took no chances on me when she added the second handkerchief to my wrist bonds.

I needed only a few minutes to get out of the simple hogtie and start untying my wrists. By the time I had pulled the blindfold off my eyes, Joy was completely free and unknotting the gag. I had lost the race, and it wasn’t even a close one! A huge smile was on my friend’s face.

“Sure, Mom, now you can tell us how Cousin Erika’s favorite way to be tied up is with bandanas and that Cousin Joy likes wearing bandanas as much as Joy does,” Zoe grinned and spoke sarcastically while I finished my defeat in the fun but brief competition.
“One of those things is true, and one of those facts has the wrong cousin in it,” Miss Susan burst out laughing.
“You have a cousin named Joy?” I looked all around.
“That’s how close Cousin Darlene is to Mom. Cousin Joy was born two weeks after me! Zoe and I are the winners though of the Henderson relations,” Joy spoke of her mother’s family.
“Well, don’t keep me in suspense. Tell me why!”
“Zoe and I don’t have any brothers!” Joy started giggling, and we all laughed with her.

JOY

“While you all were squabbling and doing your nonsense, I ordered take-out from Papa John’s for us,” Mom said with a smile, “Half meat lovers, half veggie lovers on one; pepperoni and plain cheese halves on the other.”
“Thanks, Miss Susan!” Bridget burst out with a smile and went to get more suitable clothes.
“Come on, Mom! I’m guessing the correct fact is that Erika likes the fabric ties, but who’s the scarf girl?” I for the first time started whining for information.
“Your third cousin once removed, silly!” she meant Hannah, whom I still thought of as a friend.
“How could I forget her!”

After so much adventure, I decided to add a brown skirt for a little coverage and to hide some of the rope marks. A pull-over coat helped cover the rest. Bridget just put on some dry red trainers and a red t-shirt in case she got any pizza sauce on herself. God bless her innocence.

I tried so hard while we ate to extract stories from Mom, but she wouldn’t budge and rehashed the same facts she had already divulged with no new details. It appeared that we had to earn the tales of Mom’s family, but I was OK with that. Zoe, on the other hand, wasn’t.

“Come on, Ma! Tell us something we didn’t know!” she tried a fourth time.
“Whoever asks again gets tied up.”

ZOE

“Ready?” I asked Joy before we headed out the door.
“Now I am!” Joy grabbed her purse and followed behind me.

There didn’t need to be anything special in the conversation for us to simply enjoy being together and sitting in the car licking on our preferred flavors. For me, the joy was in being a good big sister to Joy, the joy of my life even more than my boyfriend. We talked a little about Mom’s shock revelations, but most of the time was spent in happy silence.

“So, there’s this girl in my lab at school…”

BRIDGET

Once again, Miss Susan and I were alone with no chores to keep us occupied. Somehow, we got to talking about my family and the little sister I adored just like Zoe adored Joy. It was then that I realized I was envious of the girls. Don’t get me wrong: I had a good relationship with my own mother. Those last three years after the divorce were hard because I absolutely loved her, but she was gone.

“Miss Susan… as long as you’re here, do you mind if I call you ‘Mom’... for real?” I asked her.
“Bridget, how many years ago did your mother pass away?” she asked me in her caring way.
“It was three summers ago. How did you know?” I looked up in surprise.
“I can tell you loved your mother, but you never talk about her in recent terms like the rest of your family,” she laid her cards down like a psychologist rarely does.

Next thing I knew Joy and Zoe were walking into the apartment while I clutched their mother with tears rolling down my cheeks. I felt absolutely no shame though after having to suppress my emotions for the past 4 days. Shortly after, I felt Joy’s hand rubbing my back, and I turned to see a face that showed that my pain was her pain. Little did I know then that within three years she would be my sister-in-law.

“What’s the plan?” I asked Zoe when I had dried my tears, knowing we still had 90 minutes to play.

What torture awaits Bridget?

(A) Spreadeagle, rubber bands on her feet
(B) Tied across the table, perfect for spanking
(C) Nothing; Zoe saw her tears and wants her to have a break

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I know it's a story, even so it would be better to let Bridget calm down. Post and after care are important.

Though A: is very tantalising
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

A
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]lanadelgagged[/mention]

Since there was a tie, I will include the torture but make it not as long as in the case of an outright victory.

Chapter 15

JOY

I remember well when Bridge finally shared with me that her mother had died that one summer. It was a brutal beginning to the semester, with her so full of anger that she kept pent up until she exploded violently on multiple occasions, hurting one of my friends and eventually hurting herself. It was a tumultuous time that helped shape her into the amazing friend she is.

“All right,” I said to them, “I need to take a dump.”

OK, that's gross and almost never a necessary amount of detail in a story and is only relevant because of what happened when I was in there or rather what I saw when I came out. Once relieved, I stepped out to find Bridge tied spreadeagle on the pullout sofa with that horrible head harness in her mouth. Ropes had her in a taut ‘X’, and Zoe put rubber elastic bands around the soles of her feet.

SNAP! the rubber bands shot into the soles of her feet.
“Owwwww!”
SNAP! the snapping repeated.

I’m normally not like that, but I got upset. I absolutely lost it. I don't even recall what I said. How dare she, when Bridge was in such distress, do that to the poor thing. How dare she attack someone when they're down. Next thing I knew, I was sitting next to Bridge, and Zoe was on the bed and partially bound and gagged.

ZOE

“Joy, I am a bit surprised by you,” my mother said while looking at my sister.
“I don't understand,” she said, staring at me in horror.
“You managed to calmly express your displeasure and then punished her.”
“I… I felt so angry inside that I already blotted out the memory. I just remember I did not raise my voice,” I could tell she felt terrible, “Untie her, somebody.”

With that, Joy retreated to our bedroom in a very bewildered state. I looked at Bridget who was untied and still in a bit of distress and back at my mother. Mom removed the gag and started to untie me.

“I’m sorry, Bridget. I should have paid more attention to your body language.”
“Don't worry,” she got down on the floor with me, “You don't yet know me like Joy.”
“All right.”
“You have a sister who is a good and honorable person… and so are you.”

Bridget’s words warmed my heart, but I was worried about my sister who seemed to be having a nervous breakdown. Once I was free, none of us knew who should go talk to her. Bridget because she's the reasonable one? Me because I’m the closest confidante? Mom because no one loves like a mom?

“You made this mess,” Bridget said ruefully, “Go Zo’.”

BRIDGET

I had to get ready for another shift on the job. Worse, there was a severe weather forecast for the overnight into the morning, so it would be “all hands on deck” until it passed. Normally, I loved such occasions, but, with Mom Fredericks here, I didn't really want to be in the studio more than necessary. I was loving the stories so much.

While I got ready for work, Zoe talked to Joy. When Joy first expressed her disdain for engineering, I was stunned. She is probably the only girl who changes her car’s oil herself and while wearing a bandana and a skirt, but she hated engineering with a passion. She asked about my field and found herself a new lease on life only to find a new enemy it seemed. It was much more than that, though; Joy never before worried how others thought of her as long as she stayed true to her spiritual convictions.

“Mom, think I can handle a possible 12 hour shift in this outfit?” I exited my room.
“That and some more. You look gorgeous!” she approved my choice.
“Thanks. What would Cousin Darlene do?” I pressed for a fanciful thought.
“Darlene would wish you were in high heels and put you in a strappado.”
“That sounds exciting!” I laughed at her and knocked on Joy’s door, “Before I go.”
“What is it?” Joy asked me between sniffs.
“I'm going to work now… But I wanted to say I love you both before I go.”

JOY

I felt I was being a sniveling little sh-t, to be blunt. I overreacted and exploded on my sister without justification, and now I was throwing the most pathetic pity party ever celebrated north of Johannesburg. What was I crying about? Was it because of Zoe, Bridget, or me?

Zoe has a way about her that makes her a natural at comforting people without having to agree with them because she said the harsh truth in a kind way. I recalled being an undergraduate and so addicted to sex at the time that I used my key card to get me and a boy into an otherwise empty room for some hammering. One of my roommates had followed me and tattled to Zoe, who promptly moved into my dorm for an entire week in which I was treated like a max security prison inmate while she continuously rained love on me so much that I forever cherish it as one of the happiest times of my life.

“Babushka, may I come in?” Mom asked with a knock on the door.
“Yes,” I was clutching Zoe like a child with its favorite toy.
“Oh, my goodness… You two are so adorable,” Mom said while I dried my tears.
“Joy,” Zoe spoke softly, “I think it's time for a hostage video.”

Did my heart rate increase when she said that?

ZOE

Joy’s eyes widened when I said that. She immediately suggested we first put on our pajamas before the baseball game begins so that we could do this with the game in the background. I agreed with this sentiment and put on some fleece pajama pants while Joy chose the comfort of solid pink flannel pants and a long-sleeve button-up shirt. Joy had always been a flannel girl, just like Mom. Sure enough, out came the comment.

“Darlene’s girls are suckers for fleece jammies.”
“Mom, you’re no longer impressing us,” Joy grinned at the comment.
“OK, want to know why we keep things a secret from your father?” now Mom was intriguing us.
“Ooh, tell me!”

Dad came from Baptist stock and could be quite Puritanical with certain things. As it turns out, he was only willing to accept them as a private bedroom game, meaning she could do anything with her family at home and that we kids were not supposed to find out about them, although we did in a different way. To realize Dad would sometimes tie up our mother was interesting.

I wanted my little sister to be as comfortable as possible, so I chose a rope tie with her wrists crossed behind her back. The waist rope was only to secure her arms in place, and the harness was thorough and snug to help her relax as much as possible. I made sure everything had good cinching to ensure she went nowhere.

Of course there was a bedtime TUG story, this one from when Mom and Aunt Melissa, surprise, surprise, were roommates after college. In her story, it was Mom the big sister who was tied up and gagged for a restful slumber, but they couldn’t send hostage videos to their friends back then. Joy smiled and listened carefully and effectively ignored her kidnapping.

I was listening as well because it felt like we were making Mom relive some of the happiest memories of her own youth. It kept on binding my sister up at her ankles, knees, and thighs, and for good measure I strung up her big toes as well. My rope work was going to keep my sister in place as long as I wanted.

“Promise us a story after we have the video filmed and uploaded?” Joy looked at Mom with the cutest eyes she could muster.
“All right, all right… I will tell both of you a real story with all the pleasures and details, OK?”
“Yay!”

JOY

“Friends, I’m in a bit of a bind. My big sister, whom I love very much, has done something terrible to me. She has taken me hostage!”

I shook my head to get my hair out of my face and gave the world my best angry reaction grunt sounds. I kicked out my bound legs knowing I would need at least an hour to escape, and Zoe had me knowing I was too lazy to sacrifice that much sleep just to foil her which meant I was going to sit back and enjoy this. Mom held the phone in her typical steady manner.

“Here’s the deal: if Zoe’s demands are met, then I go free; if not, I will spend all night gagged with her ball gag and blindfolded on top of this. But different responses will instead result in me getting different additional torments.”

I admit I was making this up on the fly, but it was fun. The best part about a Cool Girls’ hostage video was that the hostage herself usually was the one deciding what would happen to her if the demands weren’t met, and she usually chose the demands as well. I decided to really make a big mess for myself.

“If this video gets 6 sad reactions first to show you’re sad for me, Zoe will let me go free without any questions. If it gets 6 likes first, you like me just as I am and will get to sleep without a gag but will still get a blindfold. Um… if you give it 6 hearts, you love the idea of me sleeping while bound and gagged and even want Zoe to make me sleep on the floor. If you give it 6 laughs, well, Zoe will think you’re laughing at her and will spank me 10 times before I get tucked in. Let’s keep this up… Oh, shocked! If you’re shocked, then you’re stunned that Mom let Zoe do this to me. Both Zoe and I will be tied up and gagged and will be left out here on our sleeper sofa! Lastly, what’s the last one? Anger, that’s right. Six angry reactions come in first to show you that you’re angry, then Zoe will take her anger out by adding tape to my bonds.”

“You get 1 hour to react to this video, or else!”

Mom did tell us a story in the meanwhile, but we’ll write about that after this story is finished!

What’ll it be? We really need people to vote on this one! You’re deciding Joy’s fate here!

(A) Sad: Joy goes free
(B) Like: Joy is blindfolded but not gagged
(C) Hearts: Joy is blindfolded and gagged and has to sleep on the bedroom carpet
(D) Laughs: Joy is blindfolded and gagged and spanked 10 times
(E) Shocked: Zoe gets blindfolded and gagged and bound the same way
(F) Anger: Joy get blindfolded and gagged and then taped on top of the rest
(G) None win: Joy is blindfolded and and gagged

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

E: more the merrier 😅
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Caesar73 @Lucky Lottie @TklToy @Alisonlovesropes @Gaggedcowgirl @Windrunner @Dreamerforever2004 @beeblebrox883 @hafnermg @tiedpgirl @Bondageboi @lanadelgagged

I will no longer be posting polls for reader participation in the story in the usual fashion. Most chapters only get two votes, and there are at least four readers who only voted in chapters that suited their fetish. Only Lottie posted in time for, so I am going to go with having both girls get tied. This means I will post the chapters when they're ready, so they may appear sooner than 7 days apart. 🙃

Chapter 16

ZOE

“What’s the status of the vote?” Joy asked me with curiosity after 20 minutes.
“Mostly shocked and hearts, really. They’re at three apiece! No, four hearts now! Thanks, Samantha!” I giggled a little and hugged my sister a little more tightly.
“Who else loves the thought of me sleeping on the floor?” Joy peppered me with question after question during this time even when it wasn’t about the vote.
“Nichole, Joyce, and Janie. All former roommates of yours!” the irony was quite a pleasure.

Joy wasn’t usually so talkative, but she was unusually comfortable with me right now. In fact, I think she was enjoying this more than I was. We sat like this in comfort while Mom took a nice hot shower. She snuggled up against me as tightly as she possibly could, and I did the same.

“I’m so glad you asked Mom to stay with us.”

JOY

“That’s how precious you are to me,” Zoe rubbed my head a little.

I had never considered just how precious I was to my sister. When I told her that Bridge and I were looking to be roommates, Zoe volunteered to take a $30,000 pay cut, or nearly half of her annual salary, and left New Jersey to share a bedroom like we do now in order to ensure we’d have decent living conditions. One literally could not ask for someone with a bigger heart than that. I couldn’t resist asking for another update just as Mom stepped out of the bathroom.

“It’s a tie again. Four shocked and four loves.”

My high school friend Jenny, our distant cousin Hannah, our sorority sister Johanna, and my friend Casey all wanted to see Zoe tied up too. This was no surprise considering all four of those people also knew Zoe very well! Since I was a weather girl in my own right, I asked Zoe to change the channel to Bridget’s station between innings.

BRIDGET

“There is a severe thunderstorm warning out for Sauk County,” I said to my colleagues.
“Thanks for letting us know.”

This was hours ahead of the line, but we would still have to interrupt whatever show was being shown on the network in order to provide a quick update. That meant I was going on-air about 2 and a half hours earlier than normal. I straightened my blouse and skirt and walked over to the green wall and began my broadcast.

“With this ABC 27 special weather update, I’m Bridget Sjaastad.”

After giving the impromptu weather report, I walked back to my desk knowing that in fifteen minutes me or another one of our on-air personalities would have to deliver an update on the weather. I took a moment, however, to check my phone and the hostage video. Seeing the 4-4 tie, I sent a quick text to Mom Fredericks and pulled the wool over Zoe’s eyes.

JOY

“Girls, how is your hostage video doing?” Mom slyly asked us in a way that told me she had betrayed one of us.
“Well, let’s see…,” Zoe grabbed her phone and frowned, “NO! Mom, NO! MOM!”
“Heh heh heh,” she started snickering, and I looked at both for answers.
“Joy, get this, ‘Susan Fredericks and Bridget Sjaastad both reacted to your video in Cool Girls’ Club.’”
“Oh, no! That’s what’s going on! That text Mom got…”
“...was Bridget!” Zoe groaned, “And both were shocked by the video!”
“Bahhh! Ha ha! I love it! Zoe, you and me, bound and gagged, together on the pull-out! It’ll be so much fun!” I smiled broadly and gave her a kiss right on the cheek.

ZOE

“Oops, I got all of that on video,” Mom finally looked up from her phone and took off her cheaters.

I sent Bridget a text wishing her well and commending her on completely surprising me with her treachery. I suppose it was owed since otherwise she otherwise had no opportunity to participate in what was currently happening. And she got the swipe at me that she had been denied by Mom asking me such a silly question as my “test” of the day.

Without a complaint, I returned to the bedroom and calmly retrieved the TUG toys. I handed the bag to Mom and gave her a wide smile before turning to Joy and seeing a wide smile. Joy’s eyes scintillated a little in the present environment and showed less of the helplessness that had been present before. I sat down on the sofa and waited for Mom to begin talking about her sister or her cousin.

While Mom slowly bound me just like I had bound Joy, she talked to us about something a little different: her growing respect for Bridget. She didn’t tell us much about their conversations, but she shared little insights to how the rower behaved and the ways in which she manifested a variety of emotions. These were things that Joy and I (Joy moreso) had observed over the years, but it was fascinating to hear everything so succinctly come out of our mother’s mouth after just a few days.

BRIDGET

“First tornado warning… Iowa County!” came through our chat server with the local National Weather Service around 11:30, or still during the baseball game I’d rather be watching.
“Going live in 30 seconds!” someone shouted.
“Another severe storm with hail going through Richmond and Green!”
“I’m on it!” I jumped up as this was my regular shift anyway.

I couldn’t stop thinking about Zoe and Joy. This was my first time covering a storm that could also affect them. As I did everytime, I used the 30 seconds to not only straighten my clothes out but to also say a quick prayer for those in the line of the storm.

JOY

“Mmmm!” I grunted into the blue rubber ball gag.
“That’s pretty good!” Mom smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

Both Zoe and I had the homemade ball gags with handkerchiefs, and to keep us in place Mom had tied our ankles to the frame that supported the mattress of the sleeper sofa. She didn’t mind if we escaped or struggled and didn’t restrain us in any other way with the caveat that neither of us was blindfolded yet. I looked at my sister and gave her a wink, and she winked back.

“What is that?” Mom asked when the weather radio, lovingly provided by Bridget, went off.

With the tornado warning now in effect and the ball game being a blowout loss for our heroes, Zoe and I agreed with Mom that we should watch “The Bridget Sjaastad Hour” instead. After living our whole lives (well, not Zoe for 2 years) in the Midwest, we were all used to these dangers, and thankfully, not blindfolded yet so we could enjoy our beautiful friend who gave us the latest information over the airwaves.

I actually enjoyed watching Bridget do the weather. After four years of hearing her openly dream of being either a TV weather girl or a hands-on forecaster and being the one conveying the dangers of the elements to the public, it was wonderful to see her finally getting to do it and do so naturally. If Bridget was panicking on the inside then it did not show at all in anything she did while warning us about the potential dangers of this storm.

ZOE

The little chunk of rubber actually felt really good in my mouth… a little better than my two ball gags in my opinion, but the latter were more humiliating. Straps versus a knotted handkerchief was a fair trade-off, though, and they had their pros and cons. Both were comfortable, at least.

“Would you two like a bedtime story?” Mom asked while thunder shook our apartment.
“Mmmm hmmm!” I nodded and sat up.
“Yeth!” Joy sat up as well.

Another request, another request granted. Mom told us a thunderstorm story from when she was just 13 years old. She was tied even more simply than we were, but it kept a then teenage Susan Fredericks from annoying her siblings all night. It was cute to imagine Mom then and compare her to Joy now, especially since Joy’s middle name was Suzanne (Mom didn’t like the spelling of her name) as well.

JOY

“Mmmm!” I scooched up against Zoe as thunder shook the apartment again.

We were now blindfolded with bandanas; Zoe’s was purple and mine was yellow. Neither of us was scared of storms, and we fearlessly went to bed once we got a text from Bridget telling us the danger posed to Madison was over for the time being. We knew to stay vigilant all night just in case, but we weren’t worried. I wanted to try to escape this and sat up and patted Zoe on the butt to get her attention since we were on Mom’s bed and Mom was now using Zoe’s bed.

“Hel- -e -et out!” I grunted quietly.
“No! Ah’m homhy!” she rebuffed my desire to escape.

Well, fine, I would just have to escape without my sister who was more interested in getting her beauty sleep while I knew I could sleep better in my own bed than out here. She had taken me as her prisoner, and I would take myself out of it since she wouldn’t me! My sister was absolutely free to enjoy her imprisonment, but I for one did not want to spend all night like this.

Picking at the ropes was no easy task under most conditions, and I wasn’t the kind to thrash about like Bridget. That just means that my ankles being tied up didn’t do anything to hold me down although I don’t fancy myself as having the best escape technique. I simply worked at the ropes until something gave, and I always found it easier to escape crossed wrists than wrists tied together.

When I got my wrists free, my arms needed little effort to dispense of the waist and breast bonds. I slipped the blindfold off my head and used it to OTM gag my sister who was still awake from my movements and got an appreciative squeak out of her. In little time, I had a nice rope mess (gag too) on the floor and got up to go to my own bed just as a flash of lightning lit up the entire room.

“Enjoy sleeping alone,” I said to her and gave her a goodnight kiss.

Zoe let out an uncharacteristic whimper at not wanting to be abandoned. Had she looked forward to being tied up with me like this or at least feel more comfortable with me there with her? Regardless of that, I decided not to abandon her, got back on the bed with her, and pulled the quilt over our heads so that the lightning wouldn’t keep us awake.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Love the sisterly bonding 😊
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Caesar73 @Lucky Lottie @TklToy @Alisonlovesropes @Gaggedcowgirl @Windrunner @Dreamerforever2004 @beeblebrox883 @hafnermg @tiedpgirl @Bondageboi @lanadelgagged

Chapter 17

BRIDGET

The corpse that used to be me shuffled into the apartment at the usual time, to my amazement. I had never felt so drained from a work shift before; that doesn’t say much considering this was the first job I ever held. If rowing counted as work, then it was still my personal record.

“Mmmm!” Zoe greeted me, and I laid down next to her and immediately passed out.

I vaguely remember Zoe getting taken off the bed, but little else was within my memories. I slept from 6:15AM until 3PM without a break. Zoe and Mom Susan were so proud of me for last night’s work that they had something in the works just for me, as it turned out.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” I opened my eyes to see Zoe standing over me.

Zoe was wearing a blue striped long-sleeve shirt and a pale denim skirt. That incredible smile was on her face, and she was sitting on the bed next to me. I noticed then that I had become a special part of her heart in these past two months, more than I had in the four years before that.

“Good afternoon?” I asked her hopefully and yawned.

ZOE

“Almost good evening,” I laughed a little at the refreshed young lady.
“Does that mean it’s time to take you hostage?” she sat up and stretched.
“I’d say so considering we only have an hour or so until it’s time to taunt Joy!”

I had actually chosen today’s outfit specifically for getting tied up. In a rarity, it was actually I who was the one wearing the bandana outside of church, one that was a pretty blue with flowers on it. Joy had a purple one just like it that we planned to wear to church together some week, but it was apparently not going to be this week! Once again, I would be proven wrong on a prediction!

“Go get dressed however you want to be tied up because we haven’t much time,” I suggest to Bridget.
“All right!”

Bridget had mentioned before that she liked to dress like a cowgirl for games, but I had never gotten to see it with my own two eyes. OH. HOW. ADORABLE! I felt the white short shorts were a bit, well, short, but the red cowboy shirt, brown cowboy hat, white shorts, and white cowboy boots were the cutest combo I ever saw her wear.

“Mom, am I cute enough of a cowgirl for you to rope up after we’ve tortured Zoe?”

BRIDGET

I had my pantyhose from work tucked into my pocket and some rope looped over my shoulder. With a playful laugh, I tackled Zoe while Mom Susan watched us. At this point, we were really just playing a game without any hitches, and I effortlessly tied Zoe’s wrists together behind her back thanks to my strength.

Zoe and I were giggling and everything. It was like playing with one of my sisters in how there felt like nothing but genuine care. While Zoe was under me, I stuffed the pantyhose in her mouth and pulled that bandana down from her head, reknotting it as a cleave gag to hold my dirty hose in her mouth.

I tied a basic harness with rope only on either side of Zoe’s boobs, but I made sure I cinched it well both in her armpits and between her arms to make it restrictive. I felt Zoe squirming under me, and I tied her lower legs tightly together in three places and her upper legs just above her knees. I pulled up her skirt enough to plant a firm spank right on each butt cheek.

SMACK! SMACK!
“Mmmmmm!” she tried to throw me off her.
“There there, baby, I won't do more for now.”

I took the first picture with her looking at Mom Susan and hoping for mercy. That way she could fake fear just begged for further torture. In a genuine act of cruelty, I hogtied poor Zoe and continued taking pictures of her while she kept looking back and forth between us hoping to play up the pity enough to get released. Sorry, Zoe, but I am enjoying our last hostage game.

ZOE

Bridget’s foot cheese was the Munster to Joy’s Limburger. Both were disgusting, but I think the ranking was Bridget best, me second, Mom third, and Joy worst. Nothing was more toxic than Joy’s toes, and I squirmed on the floor to be as entertaining as I could possibly be to make the most of our final hostage game.

“Oh, look what I found, an ice pack, and rubber bands!”
“Mmmmm!” that got me squirming!

The rubber bands went around each foot, and Bridget iced my soles. Oh, how I knew what was coming and felt intense dread overcoming me. I wailed and squirmed and even tried to scrunch away while Bridget chilled my feet to her satisfaction.

SNAP! both rubber bands cracked against my soles.
“MMMMMM!” I yelled into the pantyhose.

That hurt like hell earth. It was the same pain felt when I’ve been outside too long on an icy cold day. The throbbing pain shot all the way up to my knees, and then Bridget did it again for another shot. I didn't mind being tortured, but this time it actually hurt badly enough that tears rolled down my cheeks.

“We’ll stop, Zoe. I can tell you don't like it.”

BRIDGET

I now turned myself over to Mom Susan for my punishment. It was so nice to use the title “Mom” for someone again even if she was someone else's mom. I felt the same warm love from her that I hadn't felt in so, so long.

“What will it be for this cowgirl?” I got on my knees from torturing Zoe.
“You have the cowgirl scene down just like Erika,” she said, and I blushed a little at being compared to her niece.
“Well, thank you!”

I sat down upon her request, and she tied my crossed wrists together behind my back. The harness saw a few passes both above and below my boobs and a single armpit cinch. For my legs, she only tied my ankles and my knees. I tested it all to be sure; as hoped, it was secure and comfortable.

I was so happy that Mom Susan took a couple of pictures of me before she took away my hat, jammed her socks-of-the-day in my mouth, and cleave gagged me with a red bandana. For extra security, she added a waist rope that pinned my arms to my torso. Despite the foul taste of her feet, I continued smiling while she took my hostage photos. I was just too happy to be anything else; how can I not be happy with all these Fredericks ladies with me?

JOY

I dread going to school so much that today I took a diversion from my usual business: I skipped our scheduled lab meeting. I told my professor I wasn’t feeling well and didn’t want to distract others when in reality I was mentally distressed by my officemate and didn’t want to cause a big scene that could get me fired. I didn’t even look like Joy Fredericks anymore. I had put on my old white short skirt and a blue short-sleeve sweater. Even the long white socks weren’t like me and I began to worry that this was going to mark the beginning of transition toward yet another dark phase in my life.

Then I saw Zoe and Bridge.

Never before did such joy emanate from Bridge’s face. Zoe, Mom, and I were all unknowingly working together to help her finally fill the hole left in her heart when her mom died 3 years ago. I thought about my own mom and how much I cherished her and how devastated and empty my life would become in an instant if something happened to her. She had been through the pain of losing her mom and then multiple grandparents in the span of just a couple of years, and now she had found a place where she felt just as safe, loved, and happy.

Tell Bridge and Zoe I love them
Ready to play
Give Bridgie a hug for me as well I rapidly sent the three in a row.
Will do, Babushka. If you’re ready, go to IHOP and get our supper.

Bridget wasn’t the only one who found new meaning to her life because I had just found it too. I didn’t need anyone else in the world when I had Mom and Zoe and Bridge. I grabbed my things and made my way toward the exit of the building where I worked. Before I left, I paused at that one girl’s office.

“Wassup, Babushka?” the girl asked.
“Headed out for the weekend. My mom just called me that. It makes me feel like family around here,” I don’t know if that was a zinger or a compliment, but I left before she could react either way and took a serpentine route to ensure no one followed me.

ZOE

I don’t remember when I became unhappy with my circumstances of the present bondage from which I suffered. I suspect it began when my mom took my heels and tied one each over mine and Bridget’s faces. Fortunately I had showered this morning and sweat very little, so the heels, which I obviously don’t wear all the time, didn’t smell too terrible.

Bridget looked silly in her cowboy boots with a fashionable heel roped to her face, but she still seemed to be very happy. A happy Bridget makes a happy Zoe, and I hoped that happiness was radiating to my sister as well. My little sister needed to be experiencing this same joy as the rest of us were.

My only solace in my little corner was that Mom had undone my hogtie so that I could squirm without having my heel mashing my nose too rudely. It was a fair trade-off, in my opinion, and I knew I had my sister’s arrival to keep me anticipating the future. I didn’t have to wait for long, though, before I saw Joy walk into the house with our “supper.” Joy made a joke about us being tied in Erika style with a Darlene touch.

“Now, you need to tell us that Darlene’s baby sister is doing just as naughty of things.”
“Well…,” Mom trailed off and looked at me with a smile, “It’s time to challenge you!”
“Oh, boy, what’s the challenge du jour?” Joy readied herself for another victory.
“How did your father tie me up the night we copulated and made you?”
“What the hell?! MOM!” Joy knew this was impossible.
“It’s a basic question. Answer it right, or lose the game,” Mom shrugged.
“I dunno. My experience with bondage sex was with girls. Hogtied?” Joy took a shot in the dark.
“Nope, I’m sorry, but it was a boxtie frogtie with rope; my dirty socks and a pink bandana gagged me,” Mom clearly had this put-down planned for a while.
“That’s it,” Joy went over to untie us and started giggling, “Had to get me back for Monday and Wednesday, huh?”
“Of course I did. I’m surprised I remember that,” she picked on her own age a little.
“How,” I spat out Mom’s socks with help from Joy, “were you tied the night you made me?”
“I wasn’t. Sorry, Zoe, that’s why Joy’s kinkier than you.”
“Ah ha ha ha!” Bridget was by now laughing so hard that Mom walked over to help us.

It was all so underhanded, but it was just the kind of thing I expected from my mother. I didn’t know Joy could be so happy at losing a game when the stakes were so high, but Bridget and I looked at each other and wiggled our eyebrows. We knew what was coming after supper; we just had to agree on what to do to that sweetheart roommate of ours.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A nice update. Love the ice torture.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This pictures are a nice touch.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

@Caesar73 @Lucky Lottie @TklToy @Alisonlovesropes @Gaggedcowgirl @Windrunner @Dreamerforever2004 @beeblebrox883 @hafnermg @tiedpgirl @Bondageboi @lanadelgagged @greylord

Chapter 18

BRIDGET

I must have been at the start of my period or something because I started crying when I saw my food included chocolate chip pancakes. No, it couldn’t be that because that was a week before this. I hadn’t felt this much love since that last Christmas before the divorce, or over 10 years.

“Mom, Joy, Zoe, thank you so much.”

We never had restaurant food when I was little unless a grandparent paid for it; such luxuries were beyond our means. I probably felt such things a little more strongly than I should have, but I didn’t feel any guilt about my reaction. How little I knew then how much I had been impacting my friends/roommates as well.

Who knew that a couple of pancakes, a couple of fried eggs, and a piece of breakfast sausage could make me so happy? Obviously, Joy did. And she had shared that with her mother while I was snoozing away on the pullout.

JOY

Seeing Bridge so happy took away the sting of having “lost” the game. It’s obvious when Bridge is happy with her food because she takes her time savoring every single bite. She took nearly five minutes longer to eat than the rest of us, but she had no shame in that because the happiness on our faces was very, very obvious.

Mom and I did the dishes to give Bridge and Zoe some privacy in order to talk about what they would be doing to me…

ZOE

“These heels would look cute with that outfit,” Bridget suggested.
“You have something there,” I mused while studying that which had been against my face.
“Zoe, should we make the prettiest one of us play the part of a sexy damsel-in-distress?”
“I can see your boyfriend doing dirty things to you in your eyes,” I fired back.

After a playful shove, we found ourselves wrestling on the floor. What little I had in size was easily overcome by her vicious strength. I quickly found myself in an arm lock and having to cry “Uncle” before she would let me go. It all happened in under 60 seconds.

“Let’s ask her,” I suggested to Bridget.
“Oh, no. I’ve got this. Watch.”

Cowgirl Bridget put her hat back on her head and grabbed a blue bandana which she tied around her neck in, well, cowgirl style! She then strutted into the kitchen behind Mom and Joy and put her hands on her hips. The young lady despite her initial shyness was completely comfortable with Mom now.

“So, Joy, you can either wear Zoe’s high heels and look like an adorable and ravishing damsel when we tie you up until bedtime or you escape, or you can tied spreadeagle facedown on the bed while naked and receive 2 hours of tickling, spanking, icing, and any other evils the two of us devise for and then be left there until I return in the morning and put you through a second round of the same stuff. What’ll it be?”

“Well, that’s such a tough choice, but I think I’ll just wear the high heels.”

BRIDGET

“She’s such a sensible young lady,” I walked back to Zoe.
“Rope; stuffed tape?” she asked me in a soft voice.
“Let’s use the green tape. It’ll complement her outfit,” I smiled mischievously.
“Or are you saying that because it’s my favorite color of tape?”

I had to hand Zoe due credit: she could see into people somehow. Thankfully, she always used that gift for the good of others, even those she didn’t like. I actually wished my sisters were here with us just so they could also enjoy the sweet girl that Zoe Fredericks could be. What a happy, happy quarter we were!

“I haven’t worn high heels since I was 15,” Joy giggled while she put on the heels.
“You’ve never owned a pair of high heels?” Mom Susan screwed her face up at that.
“No, but Zoe did!” Joy looked at both to see how they would react.
“Sit down on the table before I do something bad to you,” Zoe wiggled her eyebrows.

JOY

I sat down with a defiant smile on my face, perhaps even the most defiant I’d ever made. Bridge tied my wrists and elbows together behind my back, and then she wrapped rope above and below my breasts and cinched it well both in the back and in the armpits, and at the same time Zoe tied my ankles, knees, and thighs. I just gave them a wry smile with a fire in my eyes.

“I will escape this in under an hour. Any takers on that one?” I looked all around.
“I’ll be more disappointed if you don’t. You’re an annoying pain like your cousin…,” Mom was cut off by me.
“Joy, right? Cousin Joy escapes everything if it’s not savagery?” I looked at Mom with a disapproving stare.
“Just gag the smart-ss,” Mom rolled her eyes, smiled at me warmly, and laughed, “She’s right.”
“MMMM!” Bridge stuffed a pair of fresh socks in my mouth.

With the socks in my mouth, I glared at all three of my “enemies” in a way that would have slaughtered them all if looks could kill while strips of green tape were pressed over my lips to hold the gag firm. When I felt fiery, I could really create a storm in TUGs.

“AGH!” my shriek pierced the air as I started my struggle.

I hopped away from the table and almost immediately thrashed myself onto my knees all while switching my deadly gaze between Bridge and Zoe, the latter holding a camera so as to capture this moment for us all to enjoy for years to come. The heels came right off my feet when that happened, and Zoe walked right up to me while I worked against the ropes of the TUG. Bridge pushed me onto my back and put the heels back on my feet.

I had to give them my best effort, right?

ZOE

Joy, hands down, was the most amazing damsel-in-distress of us three. She stretched and contracted, kicked out her legs and threw out her arms, twisted her arms to try to reach her leg bonds, and shrieked so much I asked her to keep it quiet lest our neighbors think there was a genuine kidnapping in process. Her tirade was so energetic that she sent the high heels flying at Bridget, who caught them with a flourish. I snapped lots of photos without thought because her little tirade was the cutest thing you ever saw and shared the moment with our Club friends.

Once that was done, I upped the ante and surprised myself by pulling Joy’s shirt up with the intent of exposing her boobs. As it turned out, Joy was “going commando” and hadn’t worn a bra today; I decided it was best not to ask because she probably suspected something like this would happen. She snarled at me with a shriek, but I saw happiness behind the flames.

BRIDGET

When the elbow bonds that had torqued Joy’s arms slipped down, I knew her escape was a matter of time. I was on the floor with my chin in my hands watching her with absolute immature wonder. She kept squirming and kicking and yelling at all three of us with a passion that I only understood to be her thanking us for being among her loved ones.

“Joy and Joy would be so cute tied up together,” Mom Susan spoke up.
“Oh, tell us more, Ma,” Zoe looked at her mother and took a seat on the now-closed sofa.
“Their struggles are similar; they look a lot alike; but Joy-2 is younger than Joy-1.”
“Ha… ha… ha…,” I mocked that general statement.
“Joy-2 has those brothers between her and Melody, and Erika and Brooke have Justin in the way.”
“Don’t pick on Uncle Justin! He’s nice! They have the same setup we do!”
“Too many names!” Bridget blocked her ears.

Joy shimmied her legs and arms and slowly began to loosen each bond. After the elbows, her knees and thighs loosened first. Joy yelled out loudly and stamped the floor with great anger, or rather mock anger, in a delightful way. She looked at Zoe and saw mischief greeting her anger.

JOY

I was not expecting Zoe to jump on me when I was almost out of the ropes that bound me so delightfully. There was so much fun to be had in this scenario, and I was happy to lose in order to share such a fun moment with Zoe and cowgirl Bridge. With my sister on top of me, the heavy stuff entered the game.

Well, first Zoe tickled me despite the stuffing in my mouth. Tickling is great, and in this case the thrashing associated with being tickled actually helped me loosen the ropes a bit more. Cackling into a gag is one of the best feelings one can experience while tied up, and it’s always sure to be a good time when Zoe or Bridget is the one dishing out the tickling.

To be blunt, Zoe began assaulting me in the worst way possible with a combination of squeezing my nose shut and putting her hands where they don’t belong. We had played dirty, but this was the first time we really pulled out the sorority style we had perfected in college in several months. I cannot deny that I enjoyed what happened to me and continued my screaming and thrashing, but the best part was the conversation.

“AGGGGHHH!” I shrieked loudly.
“Is that really… necessary?” Mom understandably was surprised by Zoe’s actions.
“She deserves to have a little more fun,” Zoe justified herself.
“OHHH!” I let out the desired moan with little effort.
“They’re just having fun! Not the kind of fun I would want to have with my sister, but it’s just between them,” Bridge shrugged.
“I’m starting to regret not getting you girls and your cousins together sooner.”
“Oh, just now? Not after the past four days?” Zoe naturally challenged this sentiment.
“MMMM!” I threw Zoe off me and threw the ropes off my wrists.
“Bravo!” Bridge clapped happily.
“I’m… Well, we played this way with each other, but our sex-ed wasn’t quite the same. It wasn’t until we got our hands on those magazines that we understood these reactions.”

My mom certainly didn’t grow up in Puritania by any stretch of the imagination and in fact Aunt Melissa (and Grandma Henderson) are (were) true working moms. Grandma, however, had four mouths to feed, so I understood that. Still, it surprised me that my mother had no knowledge of female sexuality until she was an adult!

I quickly untied the remaining ropes and peeled the tape off my face and spat the soaked socks out of my mouth. I stood up and straightened out my skirt and looked at everyone around me. Three big beautiful smiles looked back at me.

Tonight, something truly special was going to happen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic