The Rookie and the Expert (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
cj2125

The Rookie and the Expert (M/m)

Post by cj2125 »

I didn’t have much experience, frankly I didn’t expect my career to take this turn. Yet here I was, breaking into my fourth house this month. What can I say? I needed the cash and this was a relatively quick way to get it. Yet this place was different. See, I was in just for the money, not looking to really hurt anyone. So, I would make sure the homeowners were away before striking, that way there were no unpleasant surprises. And this time shouldn’t have been different. I made sure the folks left and that no cars remained in the driveway; the house was supposed to be empty!

I realized my mistake when I peeked into one of the rooms only to see a boy sitting in front of his computer, preoccupied with videogames. While cursing to my carelessness, I figured I would be able to quietly sneak away without being noticed and look for a better house to rob. But before I could step back into the shadows, the boy’s game entered into a loading screen, a dark loading screen, our eyes met through the screen’s reflection. I could see his face transforming in fear. It was just a brief second in which both of us decided the next course of actions. With me blocking the door, the boy made a dash for his bathroom. He clearly was thinking of locking himself in there, but I managed to reach the door before he was able to close it, slamming it open and sending him tumbling on the floor. I wasted no time jumping on top of him, twisting one of his hands behind his back and using my weight to pin him down. He opened his mouth to cry so I quickly clamped my hand over it, silencing his pleas for help. With him subdued, I had a lingering question to address: Now what?

He wasn’t strong enough to shake me off, but I couldn’t stay on top of him forever. Looking around, I noticed his bathrobe. I stretched my free arm and pulled it down; the belt was useful to bind the kid’s arms behind his back. Knowing that he might call for help, I grabbed a hand towel and shoved it in his mouth. Satisfied with my work, I stood back looking at my unexpected captive.

The boy might be around fourteen or fifteen years old; his brown hair was tussled from the struggle with some beads of sweat running down his forehead. His black t-shirt was slightly rolled up his stomach and the collar was stretched towards one of his shoulders. He rolled to get a better view of me, laying on his back with his knees bent pointing up. His red basketball shorts rolled down his skinny thighs, exposing the lower end of his baby blue boxers. He was heavily panting, his brown eyes were wide open in fear, clearly terrified of what may happened to him. “Listen kid” I tried to sound calm “I’m sorry this happened, nothing personal. I’m just trying to get the job done” I explained, raising both of my hands “So just stay there and be quiet, and I promise I won’t hurt you. I’ll just grab some stuff and be on my way, deal?” the boy nodded, though he still looked understandably weary of me, I just hoped that would be enough to spare him a life of therapy. I once more urged him to stay still, and walked out of the bathroom.

Having a hostage was making me nervous. I should have left just there but by this point I might as well gain something out of this. So, I tried to be as fast and as efficient as possible, moving around the house while trying to not look the pictures where the boy was happily smiling with his parents. After rummaging through the house, I finally hit the lottery in the master bedroom. The mother’s jewelry would be enough to break cash that night. I was rummaging through her box when the door behind me opened.

“You are really bad at this!” I froze, trying not to panic and slowly turned around. The boy was standing in the doorway, holding a coil of white cotton ropes, and looking unimpressed at me. My first thought was that he had called the police, but as I looked at the boy, more questions came up. If he managed to get out, why didn’t he try to flee? Why was he standing there? And what was with the ropes? Did he want to play the hero and take me down? Suddenly, he tossed the ropes at me, calmly walked into the room, and turned around, crossing his wrists behind his back. “Come on, if you’re going to tie me up, do it right!”

“What?”

He looked at me over his shoulder “You hear me, if you don’t want me to call for help, you better do a better job! And seriously, a bathrobe belt? Don’t you carry ropes or tape around?” I was able to overcome my bafflement enough to approach the boy and uncoil the rope, finding that there was more than one coil in there. Gingerly I started wrapping it around the boy’s wrists. “Tighter!” he ordered me “Good, now cinch it in the middle so I can’t slip my hands free. And don’t forget to tie the knot away from my fingers!”

Once his hands were tied up to his standards, the boy looked around the room, before walking towards the end of the bed and sitting against one of the legs “Tie me to this leg, that way I won’t be able to squirm around! And don’t forget to tie my ankles too!” I found myself nodding and wrapping the longer piece of rope around the boy’s chest and waist, pulling it tighter until he let out a grunt.

“Too tight?”

He shook his head “You’re supposed to be the bad guy here! It shouldn’t matter how I feel!” Yet he seemed to have strong opinions about how well restrained he should be! I tied up the knot and moved to his ankles, crossing them together and tying them up too. “Don’t forget to gag me so I don’t call for help” he said with authority “and don’t just shove something in my mouth, it was easy to spit out. Just use the roll of tape from my desk!” he jerked his head towards his room. I had the feeling he wouldn’t attempt to call for help, gagged or not, yet I still hurried to his room and picked the roll of silver duct tape from his drawer. On my way out, I saw a pair of dirty socks laying across the floor which gave me an idea.

When the boy saw the socks, his eyes opened wide. “Open up!” he kept his mouth shut and shook his head, yet I could see the glimpse of a smile on the corner of his lips. I just grabbed his hair and yanked it back, when he opened his mouth to groan, I shoved the socks inside. Watching his cheek bulge. After pushing them in with my fingers, I started wrapping the tape around his head several times. I tried to avoid his hair, but a few brown hairs might have gotten stuck beneath the tape.

As soon as I stepped back, the boy begun struggling and trying to call for help. Yet the ropes gave him no slack and the gag muffled most of his screams. After a few minutes, he sank back on his spot, looked up at me and nodded in approval.

So, I picked up his mom’s jewels and made another round of the house, picking up whatever valuable I might have left behind. When I came back, I found the boy still squirming, yet a clear smile under the tape. “Umm… I’m done” I mumbled, getting his attention
He seemed really stuck there. Part of me was proud of my ropework “Do you need...?” he shook his head “Okay then, I’ll take my leave” he mumbled something, nodded, and went back to his own little escape game.

I just walked out of the front door, sat on my car, gave a last look at the house currently housing a bound, gagged, and surprisingly content, teenager, and drove away.

Some kids are just weird!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Every burglar's dream just came true. Fun story!
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

What a superb way to start a story!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

wow really amazing this young teenager, many would have taken advantage of it to flee or subdue this pathetic thief lol
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Cute little story there! Too bad the burglar wasn't into it as much as the victim! ;)
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

no everybody burglar have that luck...

a very coperative robbery victim who help you to keep him well restrained...

the kiddo has very lucky about the burglar only was interested in take some valuable stuff and not more precious and expensive things.. you know what in talking about
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great idea for the story! :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Great story
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

That was unexpected. Great story
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Great story. The boy really wanted to be tied up for real. Asking the robber seems to be quiete dangerous though, so he is very desperate to get tied up as it seems :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I really enjoyed that! Well done!
Paris_bondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Paris_bondage »

Excellent! Thank you!
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

The dream of every burglar, a willing captive! It was really enjoyable how the kid showed the captor the ropes. :D
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is an excellent story with a fun twist. The kid knows what he wants and will do whatever is necessary to get it. I expect he had a marvelous time squirming and struggling until someone came home and discovered him.

Well done!
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Such a fun and awesome story ❤️
VoidEmperor224
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by VoidEmperor224 »

Great story,
Haha, that was certainly a unique experience for both of them
Hope we get to see nore of this pair in the future, they seem very fun, especially the kid
Gags?
Ties?
Both?
Both, both is good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic