The Terrors of the Earth (m/mm), surprise EPILOGUE (2023-06-25)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome i love it
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Ooops! Why not dye them different colours?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: ↑10 months ago Ooops! Why not dye them different colours?
Let's call it a learning opportunity for our protagonist.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Mixing up the twins, Whoops πŸ˜…

Should be interesting how this turns out! Benny could use this against Elisha or perhaps Benny has his own little secret πŸ€”
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Red86 wrote: ↑10 months ago Mixing up the twins, Whoops πŸ˜…

Should be interesting how this turns out! Benny could use this against Elisha or perhaps Benny has his own little secret πŸ€”
I agree, I bet benny doesn't know there was a mistake made. I think he just got called out on his own secret. This could get interesting.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: ↑10 months ago Should be interesting how this turns out! Benny could use this against Elisha or perhaps Benny has his own little secret πŸ€”
Wedgieboy69 wrote: ↑10 months ago I agree, I bet benny doesn't know there was a mistake made. I think he just got called out on his own secret. This could get interesting.
Very good observation :) Not all twists have to be completely unguessable :mrgreen:
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Gas masks, cuffs, ballgags, this guy has everything to mess with the twins. And now you got them mixed up, I want to say how do you get them mistaken, but with a full headed gas mask hides the hair and face, you can definitely forget which one you placed down.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Stormee wrote: ↑10 months ago Gas masks, cuffs, ballgags, this guy has everything to mess with the twins. And now you got them mixed up, I want to say how do you get them mistaken, but with a full headed gas mask hides the hair and face, you can definitely forget which one you placed down.
The ballgags are socks with rubber balls in them, but the other stuff is real.

Mixing up identical twins who've been rolling all across the floor while - as you note - having their heads completely hidden is definitely a thing that can happen, especially if you don't pay a lot of attention. :lol:
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 6

Before I could stammer some flimsy excuse, he meekly asked: "How did you know?"

I suppressed my own reaction of surprise - couldn't shatter the illusion of the all-knowing older brother, of course, so I just smiled mysteriously. "Oh, I've known for a while. I'm just not sure why you're resisting so violently."

"So you'll go harder on me," he admitted.

"You could've just asked."

"That's weird, though."

"Don't say that. It's not weird to have preferences. Do you think I'd be tying you up if I thought it was weird?"

"I dunno, you didn't know... no, but you did, though."

"Tell you what. I'd planned to put the camping toilet in the freezer to prevent you two from locking yourselves in the bathroom or making trouble otherwise, but if you cooperate there, I'll give you what you want. Deal?"

"Deal," he nodded.

"Spoilers, but I'll have you compete for your sleeping spot tonight; if you win, I suggest you pick the bed if you want it less comfortable." He looked at me quizzically, but I provided no further explanation.

I cut away the tape that was hanging around his neck as well as all the plastic restraints. "Speaking of the toilet, now's the time to say whether you need it." He did, and I let him handle it by himself, admonishing him to wait for me outside the door while I took care of Elisha.

Elisha had waited patiently, and was even more sweaty than Benny when I finally pulled the gas mask off his head. I removed his gag and zipties as well, letting him know about the upcoming contest and that, if he won, he should pick the dog cage for an easier night. Like with his brother, I didn't explain why, and allowed him to use the other toilet.

When he was done, I gave him to drink; then it was time to dress the twins up for their challenges.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Carnath[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention]
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

very nice story and depending on the challenge, the gas mask with taped eyes glass would definitely be an advantage to make the task more difficult.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Ah, so Benny did have his own little secret! Though he seems to be the opposite of Elisha and likes it tougher 😈

Like the twins, you eagerly make us wait to find out what the challenge is, along with the evening arrangements πŸ˜…
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Tug seems to run in the family. I wonder how things will change now that everyone's interests and limits are on the table. Will he be the nice brother and play into his siblings likes, or torture them with their limits?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

So cool
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Boytaped wrote: ↑10 months ago very nice story and depending on the challenge, the gas mask with taped eyes glass would definitely be an advantage to make the task more difficult.
Well, you just solved a problem in a later chapter for me :lol:
Red86 wrote: ↑10 months ago Ah, so Benny did have his own little secret! Though he seems to be the opposite of Elisha and likes it tougher 😈

Like the twins, you eagerly make us wait to find out what the challenge is, along with the evening arrangements πŸ˜…
The wait will soon be over! I have a bunch of ideas that just need writing down.
Wedgieboy69 wrote: ↑10 months ago Tug seems to run in the family. I wonder how things will change now that everyone's interests and limits are on the table. Will he be the nice brother and play into his siblings likes, or torture them with their limits?
I think that'll depend on their continued good behavior :mrgreen:
The slave wrote: ↑10 months agoSo cool
Thank you as always. New chapter coming tomorrow!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 7

Having removed Elisha's leg shackles briefly to allow him to change into swim trunks β€” Emerald (well, green) for Elisha β€” I sealed his mouth and took his sight before taking him down to the gym. I returned to Benny, gave him some water as well, and once again did him up the same as his brother β€” blue trunks for Benny β€” before reuniting them.

"Listen up, boys, there's going to be a contest for who sleeps where. A series of physical challenges. I want you to do your best, and to make sure you don't just do the minimal amount necessary to beat whoever goes first, the idle contestant will be deaf, blind, and mute. Winner gets to pick.

"Ok, let's see who goes first," I said, tossing a virtual coin on my phone. "Looks like it's... Benny!"

True to my word, I plugged Elisha's ears and pulled a cloth bag over his head to make sure he would be completely isolated. I waited a few minutes just to throw his sense of timing off, too, then got Benny up, marched him over to the treadmill, and removed his blindfold.

"Let's see how long you make it without stumbling," I said, lifting him up and placing him dead center. I turned it on to its lowest setting, seeing how Benny was still shackled hand and foot, and he determinedly started walking. I remained right next to him, finger on the remote's emergency stop in case he stumbled. My other, unbeknownst to Benny, held a riding crop.

After several minutes, he was sweating and breathing heavily through his nose. I turned the speed up a notch and started to torment his ass and calves with the crop; he quickly learned complaining into his gag would just make me flick him again. When I turned the speed up again, he stumbled, and I grabbed him while turning off the machine. Taking a glance at his time, I noted it down, nodded, and put the blindfold and earplugs back on contestant number one.

I waited another few minutes before accompanying him back to the "waiting area", took the bag off Elisha's head, and placed it on his. This time, I just picked contestant number two up directly and deposited him on the treadmill. Removing his blindfold and earplugs, I explained the task and off he went.

After some initial troubles where he almost stumbled right away, he settled into a steady walking pace and fully ignored my attempts at throwing him off with the crop. I had to resort to turning up the speed until he could not longer walk quickly enough and almost fell off the back before I caught him, shutting the machine off again.

Again, I noted the time, and nodded. He had won, but obviously I would not tell him, and would do with the results what I wanted anyway. Ah, the perks of being the master of ceremonies!

"Alright, my friend. For the next challenge, we'll need a change of outfit."

I fetched the items I needed, then peeled the tape off his mouth, cautioning him not to speak. When he complied, I fed him some chocolate and gave him to drink.

Then I placed the diving mask over his face. I'd mounted a snorkel to the side; this went into his mouth and I taped around it generously, making sure he couldn't "accidentally" spit it out (and restricting his breathing to its plastic tube).

I showed him a large metal coin and flicked it into the pool. "Your job is to find it and bring it back up as quickly as possible."

I'd prepared a heavy weight next to the pool; I tied a rope around it and attached the other end to Elisha's leg cuffs.

And then I pushed it into the water.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Carnath[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Boytaped[/mention]
Last edited by blackbound 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

"would do with the results what I wanted anyway. Ah, the perks of being the master of ceremonies!" Sounds like the game is ridged from the beginning. But since the secrets are out, I doubt the twins will complain in the end 🀣

Now, the weight that's attached to the leg cuffs and being pushed into the pool, seems a bit scary but perhaps more of a mind game since I'm sure he's not trying to kill his brothers. Devious ideas none the less. Twins are definitely getting there bondage fill and then some 🀣
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: ↑10 months ago "would do with the results what I wanted anyway. Ah, the perks of being the master of ceremonies!" Sounds like the game is ridged from the beginning. But since the secrets are out, I doubt the twins will complain in the end 🀣
If you've got several events planned and one contestant is ahead and knows it, they might not compete as hard, though! And we can't have that.
Red86 wrote: ↑10 months ago Now, the weight that's attached to the leg cuffs and being pushed into the pool, seems a bit scary but perhaps more of a mind game since I'm sure he's not trying to kill his brothers.
That would be pretty hard to explain to their parents, yes.
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

very exciting part. I'm curious what the third task will be.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 8

Elisha yelped through the snorkel as the weight sank, taking the rope with it. Of course, it reached the bottom with slack to spare, I'm not insane. But it *was* funny.

My brother didn't think it was very funny. Nor did he think it was very funny when I taped over the visor and pushed him into the pool.

"Time starts now," I said when he resurfaced and expelled the water from the snorkel.

He quickly figured out that he could pull himself awkwardly down to the bottom of the pool using the rope, then search around with his cuffed hands for the coin until he ran out of air and had to resurface.

It took him quite some time to locate the coin, so I used the opportunity to ungag and feed Benny. I put a symbolic strip of tape over his mouth when he was done and replaced the bag.

I'd kept one eye on Elisha the entire time, of course, but I returned to the pool just in case, and eventually, he came up with the coin in hand and I pulled him from the pool. Then I retrieved the weight as well and prepared Benny's mask before hauling Elisha off to the (inactive, of course) sauna cabin to rest. I explained that the mask and snorkel would stay on for the next challenge, plugged his ears, and closed the door.

I got my other brother all set up and repeated the weight gag; disappointingly, his reaction was just a flinch, so instead of pushing him into the pool quickly after taping over the visor, I slowly pushed against his forehead with one finger until he couldn't hold his balance anymore and fell in.

He wasted some time trying to sink to the bottom by exhaling, or pushing himself off the side, before realizing why I'd attached him to the weight. Then, however, he found the coin surprisingly quickly. I helped him out, deafened him, and left him to dry for some more minutes, again obfuscating the actual result times for both boys.

Eventually, I fetched Elisha and reunited the twins.

I "helped" both of them back into the shallow end of the pool near the ladder, where I had prepared two pool noodles. I made both of them put their chins on one each, then lifted Benny by the legs, resting his ankles on the edge of the pool; Elisha quickly followed. They were now basically lying flat on the surface, their hands still cuffed behind them; any sudden movement might dislodge either the pool noodle or make their feet slip into the water. This, of course, was the idea.

I joined them in the pool and took one earplug each out long enough to explain that the winner of the competition was to be the last to lose his balance.

It was time for me to get to work.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Carnath[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Boytaped[/mention]
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I love it is awesome
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Seems so simple of a challenge but I have my doubts it'll be that "simple" πŸ˜…
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Boytaped[/mention], I hope the challenge was to your liking.
[mention]The slave[/mention], thank you as always for the enthusiasm.
[mention]Red86[/mention], it certainly won't... as they're about to find out!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 9

I'd moved the twins far enough apart to be able to stand between them while in the water, in case I needed to intervene if either of them slipped off their buoyant support.

Two pairs of chained feet awaited my ministrations, and I dug in with aplomb, causing an instant reaction of shrieking, muffled laughter from the snorkels. They couldn't escape my torment without losing the challenge, of course, and had to endure it as immobile as possible.

To their credit, they did well, but I wasn't unprepared for that eventuality. After some minutes, I gave them a "break" while I retrieved my little helpers. I fastened a wide rubber band around each foot and made them snap against the soles a few times to wiggles and yelps.

Then I jammed the electric toothbrushes between their toes and under the bands and turned them on. While they were struggling to keep their composure from that new assault, I started tickling their necks, slapping their butts, flicking the snorkles, always in perfect symmetry.

Still, they refused to fall off, so I had to turn to the last implements I'd prepared. Grabbing each snorkel, I stopped the openings with corks.

It went well for a few moments before they noticed something was wrong and the thrashing began. Elisha was the first to slide off some seconds later, with Benny directly behind, and I immediately removed the plugs and stabilized them.

Luckily for them, whatever they were shouting into the snorkles was incomprehensible.

Right now, Elisha had won one challenge and Benny two, and both had failed at the first escape challenge. With one challenge left, that created the danger of a tie - good thing I'd left them both in the dark about their respective performance.

But first, it was time to get them out of their current predicament. The earplugs came out, and after an admonishment to not speak, the masks and snorkles came off, too. Next, I removed the leg cuffs and moved their handcuffs to the front.

I placed a plates with sandwiches, chips, and a drink each in front of them. "You can eat, drink, use the toilet, but you cannot talk to each other. Remember, the camera's on you. When you're done, tape your mouths shut with these." I placed down two large strips of tegaderm and left them to it. Risky, I know, but the (pen)ultimate challenge for them.

- * -

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Splendidly fiendish pool noodle game! I'm intrigued to find out whether they meekly apply the Tegaderm or attempt subordination of some variety...

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

your ideas are really amazing i love it so much
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic