D&D Handgag (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

D&D Handgag (M/M)

Post by Vadam117 »

Rereading a post from [mention]CaptorDM[/mention] made me recall a time I handgagged the same friend I mentioned in my previous post in our D&D game, both in character and irl.

I don’t quite remember the context behind it, but I believe I was playing a rather large, male Dragonborn named Yaotl, with my friend playing a Tiefling named Levzes, and they, as kinda usual, were being a bit of a loud mouth. So I said Yaotl placed his hand over Levzes’ mouth to shut him up, and I did the same to the player IRL, just for added effect.

At times I did just handgag them cause when there was downtime cause we’re both doofuses and its easy when they say some goofy or embarrassing jokes (which is some of their favorite humor). I find it fun, and he does too I think, but this all kinda stopped once the table we were playing at fizzled out due to scheduling conflicts (the bane of all D&D games).
Last edited by Vadam117 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

DnD is just full of opportunities in and out of character!

Sorry to hear about your game, though.
Hit me up if you ever need a forever-DM lol
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Vadam117
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vadam117 »

[mention]CaptorDM[/mention] thanks for the offer, I’ll keep it in mind, though I am in a new D&D game and am thinking of reviving my own homebrew game, haven’t played that one in forever.

hypothetically, though, it’d have to be online, seeing as we probably aren’t in the same place lol.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic