The Lone Boy (M/Fmf)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Lone Boy (M/Fmf)

Post by KP Presents »

Sometimes it’s not much fun being the only boy in the family – but when Dad was away on business a couple of weeks ago, and Granny came to stay, all of us ended up doing something very different, and very exciting, and I got to be the man of the house.

My name’s Jerry – I’m eleven years old, and I live with my mum, my dad and my three sisters. Poppy is a year older than me, while Ellie is seven and Milly is five. We all live in a big house in the country – Mum writes books, and Dad works away a lot.

A few weeks ago, Granny was staying with us while Dad was away. I like Granny – she has long grey-blonde hair very unlike Mummy’s red-brown hair, but you can see how alike they look. The day all of this happened, we all had the day off school, and Granny and Mum had made it clear we should all go and play in thew woods that surround the house for the morning.

I was wearing a grey sweatshirt with maroon sleeves, a pair of blue denim jeans and brown trainers, while each foy m sisters had on a combination of a white top, jeans and boots. For example, Poppy was wearing a round necked white jumper, black jeans and knee length brown leather boots with tassels on the sides.

Then there were my little sisters – Ellie had a white cardigan on over a red top, blue jeans and black Ugg boots, while Milly had on a white cardigan fastened over a white top, blue jeans and mid-calf red leather boots.

The morning started with us all sitting round the kitchen table having our breakfast. Mummy had on an animal print top with a wide black leather belt, dark blue jeans and knee length baggy dark brown boots, while Granny had on a long blue cardigan over a red top, jeans and black riding boots. She also had a brown print scarf tied loosely round her neck.

We all had our cereal, and our milk, before we ran out of the back, promising Mummy and Granny we would be back in a couple of hours – she had promised we could all go to the cinema that afternoon. So we all went out on that lovely warm morning, and went out into the woods to see what we could find.

We had a wonderful time out there, completely unaware of what was going to happen when we got home – or how much more exciting the rest of the day was going to be.

Anyway, we came back into the kitchen, and Mummy was waiting to give us some soft drinks. She then sat at the table with us, and said she had a special surprise for all of us. Poppy asked her what the surprise was, and she smiled as she said instead of going to see the film that afternoon, we were going to go tomorrow- because we were all going to play a very special family game that afternoon.

I asked her what that game was, and she looked at us all before she said we were all going to be held hostage for the afternoon.

“What, like we have been kidnapped,” I said, and she said no, but as if a bad person had come into the house and was holding us all captive. I looked at Poppy, we both looked at Mummy – and then we heard Milly say “isn’t that a scary thing?”

Mummy said she knew it sounded scary, but she promised we would not be hurt, and that we would all be together to keep each other company. I told her and Ellie that I would not let a bad man hurt them.

“Good – so the role of the man of the house is filled.”

All of us looked to the kitchen door to see a man standing there. He was wearing a black leather jacket, dark trousers, shoes and gloves, and he had something pulled down over his head that made his face look a little funny.

“This is the actor who is pretending to be the bad man,” Mummy said as she stood up, and he sat down.

“So,” he said – he had a nice, deep voice, “your mother has told you about the game we are going to play this afternoon. You may have some questions – please, ask them.”

“Is Mummy right – we are going to be held hostage?”

“She is,” he said as he looked at Ellie, “but there is nothing to be afraid of. It just means you won’t be able to move much or talk clearly for a little while.”

“But doesn’t rope hurt?”

“Here,” he said as he passed a length of white cord to Poppy, Ellie and Milly, “hold this in your hands, and see what you think of it. I will use this to make sure you all stay where you are – and you two,” he said as he looked at Ellie and Milly, “will be with your mother and grandmother.”

“So we can keep you both safe” Mummy said, “and Poppy and Jerry can keep an eye on all of us.”

“Where is Granny,” Poppy said.

“Waiting for you to come and join her,” the man said, “but before we go through, we need to get all four of you playing. Girls – does the rope feel scary to you?”

Poppy, Ellie and Milly all shook their heads as he stood up and walked behind me. “Well, watch what I am going to do to the man of the house. I need you, young man, to lean forward and put your hands behind your back.”

“Don’t worry, Jerry, you can be brave,” Mummy said as I leaned forward and moved my hands behind my back. I felt the man take my wrists and cross them, and then felt the rope rubbing on them as he wound it quickly around and between my arms. By the time he had finished, I could not move my wrists apart, and the knot was out of reach of my fingers. He then went round the table, taking the rope from each of my sisters and then using it to secure their wrists behind their backs as well.

“There we go,” he said as Milly looked at all of us, “now, why don’t you stand up, and we can go and join your grandmother.”

“Come with us,” Mummy said as she helped us to stand u and we walked down the corridor into the front room – where we heard Granny say “Hllthrrhh.”

She was sitting in an armchair, and she had her hands behind her back – but she also had bands of rope holding her arms against her sides, as well as around her ankles and her legs below her knees. She made a funny sound as she twisted her legs round but she also had her brown scarf pulled between her lips and tied round her head so she really could not talk to us at all.

“!Oh my – will you do that to us as well?”

“No,” the man said to Poppy, “I had to make sure your grandmother could not spoil the surprise for you.” He walked round and untied the ends of the scarf, easing it out of her mouth as she said “that’s better – so are you all ready to be hostages?”

“Are we going to be like you Granny?”

“Yes you all are Jerry – so do as the man says, and you can stay here with me until he takes Mummy for a walk round the house.”

“So we need to make sure you really cannot use your hands,” the man said as he opened a bag, and took more rope out. Standing behind Milly, he passed the rope round her rms and pulled it tight so that her arms were held against her body, and then wound it between her arms and her Boyd so that they were held in place.

He did the same to Ellie, but for me and Poppy he made two bands that held our arms against our sides. It actually felt very snug – and we ere happier when he did the same to Mummy as well, making suer her hands were behind her back before he used longer ropes to make her look like Granny.

“Okay then – I want you three girls to sit on the couch with Granny,” the masked man said, And I watched the three girls as they sat down, Poppy putting her against Granny’s arm. Mummy and I watched as he knelt down with more ropes from his bag, and then made sure each of the girls had their ankles tied together, as well as their legs below their knees. Ellie looked a little miffed when she tried to move her legs and it didn’t squeak as much as Granny, Poppy or Miley – but then I pointed out how her boots looked much lighter under the ropes, and that seemed to make her happy.

I was then asked by the man to sit on an armchair, and I watched him as he wound the rope round and between my ankles, making sure they were held together, and then around my legs below my knees. I t felt very snug – and Granny smiled as she said “It’s not quite so bad, is it?”

“I guess not,” I said as the man looked at us.

“Now, if you all promise not to talk too loudly, you can stay like that until I came back with your mother, all right?”

“We promise,” Grabby said as they both left the room, and we looked at her.

“We started to play about an hour after you left, but we wanted it to be a real surprise for you,” she said quietly, “and you are making a magnificent man of the house, Jerry.”

I blushed as I said “but I didn’t stop the bad robber?”

“Sometimes, Jerry, it means more to accept what is happening and be brave so nobody else is scared. And you are being very brave, isn’t he girls.”

Poppy, Ellie and Milly all nodded in agreement which made me blush as I wriggled round. It was a very strange feeling, but I had to admit I was liking it – and the girls all looked cute wriggling round as well.

So did Granny – but she gave me a look with one eyebrow raised, and somehow I felt myself going bright red – although I had no idea why I was feeling that way.

It was a little while later that the man came back in with Mummy, who said “it’s time for the next part of the game – once we have your Mummy just like you.” He looked at Poppy and said “do you think you could jump over and sit in the armchair for a little while.”

Poppy nodded as she pushed herself forward, and I watched her jump across the room, her boots squeaking as she did so, before she sat herself down in the armchair and Mummy sat where she had been. We all watched as the man used yet more rope to tie her ankles together, and then her legs below her knees as well.

She laughed as all of them twisted their legs round, and then the man said “right – the next thing the bad man has to do is stop you all from talking for a while.”

“What are you going to do, use scarves like you did to Granny earlier,” Ellie said as she looked round.

“No – I am going to do something else,” the man said as he produced from the bag a wide roll of white tape. He peeled a length away from the roll and tore it off, and then said to Poppy “you first, I think – put your lips together and I can smooth this down over your mouth. It won’t hurt, but it will mean you won’t be able to talk for a while.”

“Mummy?”

“He hasn’t hurt you yet, has he Poppy?” My older sister shook her head, as I said “do it to me first, Mister Bad Man.”

“The man of the house shows the way,” the masked man said as I put my lips together, and he smoothed the tape down over my mouth. I could feel the tug on my skin, but when I tried to talk, all that came out was “shtsssthsss.”

“Does it hurt, Jerry,” Granny asked, and I shook my head as the man tore another strip of the tape away from the roll. “Do me next,” she said, as the man pressed the tape down over Granny’s mouth. She tried to talk as well, as the others giggled.

“So, ready this time?”

Poppy nodded as she put her own lips together – and I could see the shape of them under the tape as he smoothed it into place. Ellie and Milly were next, before he put the tape over Mummy’s mouth as well.

“Now – remember I said you two were going to be very close to your mummy and granny?”

Ellie and Milly nodded as he lifted Milly up, and then sat her across Granny’s lap, Milly settling her head against her chest as he made sure Ellie was comfortable on Mummy’s lap.

Poppy and I looked at each other, as they all wriggled round, before the man said “now, I’m going to wait in the kitchen, but I will put the television on. Wait an hour, and then see who can get free first, all right?”

We all nodded at that, - well, we could not say a lot, could we – as he turned the television on, and then left us to watch the television. After a few minutes, I saw that Ellie had closed her eyes, her head resting on Mummy’s chest – and then I saw the Milly had fallen asleep as well.

Granny and Mummy looked at each other, and then at me and Poppy before she said “Whntthdhshmfhn?”

“Lhhkwhtmhmmhh?”

“Jhmpthtkshshn – shrphrsshm.”

We looked at each other, before I said “Hrruhshhr?”

“Whrshhuhr,” Granny said, so Polly and I pushed ourselves forward on the seat, and then managed to stand up. We then started to jump across the floor, making sure we did not fall over so that we got safely into the corridor, and then down the corridor to the kitchen.
Only – there was nobody in the kitchen. No masked man, and the back door was open. Polly and I looked at each other, before she said “uddhhnthfhhnhk…”

I did think it, as we both jumped back to the front room.

“Nhbbhdhdthr?”

We both shook our heads as Mum said “Dhtnwhhrrhee – wwhhttfhrthehhlhhsthchmhndfhrrhhhs…”
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com