Camping Trip! (F/F, F/M, M/F) - COMPLETE

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Camping Trip! (F/F, F/M, M/F) - COMPLETE

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Let's go camping, folks! It'll be much more rough-and-tumble in this adventure. :D

CHAPTER 01

The Rondell’s and their four children were an almost idyllic family tucked away in Minnetonka, Minnesota. Harmony and love dominated the atmosphere where every person was precious, flaws and all. In the house, at the moment, were only three of the children. You see, the oldest child was married and currently enjoying a second honeymoon in the family RV at the family's favorite woodlands site some miles north of town.

Eva and Caleigh were going to join their brother and his wife, the latter of whom also was Caleigh’s best friend and collegiate softball teammate. It was going to be a fun time camping in the woods and having woodland adventures of all kinds… and the Rondell’s knew how to have fun.

"Caleigh! Where are you?" called out the younger girl.
"In our room!" responded the recent college graduate.

The Rondell sisters still shared a room at home even though it wasn't necessary. They just got along so well and found so many ways to have fun even in seemingly impossible situations. At present, Eva needed her sister's help in readying for their trip the next day.

"Why are you tied up?" Eva was sarcastic when she entered the room.
"Well, Tyler can't come with us, so I offered to let him tie me up before we leave him. He didn't gag me so he could go back to his homework."
"GET OUT!" the younger sister had things to do!

Caleigh had ropes binding her wrists, elbows, and breasts and frogtying her ankles. The breast binding consisted simply of ropes above and below her A-cup boobs with no other effects. The frogtie was cinched to force her feet tightly against her hamstrings. The older sister winked at the younger.

It was time for Caleigh to do what she did best. She started wiggling against the ropes with quiet confidence. She knew just the right way to squirm and to contract her muscles in specific manners so as to slowly loosen the ropes. She repeated this with considerable patience in an almost serene way; it was fun to watch her even. With more time, she grew more determined but never for a second panicked. With a bit of concentrated effort, she was out of the ropes binding her arms and completely free within 12 minutes of when Eva found her. As she often did, Caleigh took a bow.

"I'm f-cking jealous of you," Eva shook her head.
"Eva, your language!" Caleigh rolled her eyes.
"I'm 20 now! I can swear as I like, especially since you're the only person around!" beamed the future paramedic.
"NOT IN THIS HOUSE YOU WON'T!" their mother, who happened to be passing by the stairs, scolded the girl.
"Thank you, Mom!" Caleigh called back.
"UGH!" Eva rolled her eyes, “I need hearing aids to keep my volume in check.”
"Well, let's finish packing for tomorrow, and then I'll tie you up the same way and give you 30 minutes to escape, hmm?" Caleigh smoothed things over.
"Deal!" Eva still pouted a little at being busted by mother like that.

If you went by anything other than looks, you wouldn't know these two were related. Eva wore dresses and jumpers and the like outside her working clothes, but Caleigh was a shorts and pants girl. Eva would sport the Cool Girls' look, but for Caleigh it was not even a consideration except during the act of play. However, their eyes shared tone, their face shape and smile were identical, and their hair had the same length and texture. But Eva really did need hearing aids; in fact, her military application had been rejected in part because of it although she hid that from her family out of shame.

Even now Eva wore a denim jumper over a pink floral t-shirt. The sisters shared that love of sport though, and they were super competitive in all things, TUGs included. Competing was their own way of loving each other through the pressure to excel. Teamwork was key, and together they quickly gathered all the supplies they needed for their early morning ride.

"You and Janie get along so well... You're both potty mouths," Caleigh giggled, leaving her sister to pick her jaw off the floor.

Caleigh packed her bag without any care whatsoever. She just tossed in a couple pairs of shorts and a pair of denim coveralls and some socks and underwear. It was only going to be two days, but she'd rather be cautious. More meticulously packed were the hygienic supplies that she needed, but Caleigh only needed a small duffle for her clothes and her satchel with her drawing and personal TUG supplies. In addition there were the common TUG toys the sisters simply shared.

The satchel was a big one and held a lot… all things personal to Caleigh. It was perpetually by Caleigh's side anytime she was out of the house for activities. There was a lifetime contained in the pages of the drawing supplies, and so precious were the memories therein that Caleigh still owned every pad she had used.

Eva carefully packed her bag on the other hand. Everything was organized in her personal way, and she slapped Caleigh's hand when the elder sibling tried to interfere with things. There were bottoms, tops, underwear, toiletries, and all else in their particular place. Anything less would be maddening for Eva.

"Man, pick up the pace because you are sloooowwwwww," Caleigh teased her.
"Aren't divinity students supposed to holy?" Eva's voice dripped with sarcasm.
"What's that supposed to mean?" the softball pitcher missed the playful lob.
"Snark for snark," the younger but taller one threw her head back with an exaggerated laugh.
"Get on the bed, girl!"

TUGs had been rough on Caleigh since the prior summer. In short, a line drive induced concussion during her sophomore year of college had left her with an unique problem: seizures. Medications took care of it, but it left Caleigh with a laundry list of special TUG rules that applied only to her. No stuffed gags. No being gagged at all unless someone is available to watch her constantly. No gagging captives with anything but a cleave gag or ball gag unless someone else was in the room so that they can call for help if she had a seizure.

The “no stuffed gags” part really hurt because Caleigh loved them the best of all, but it was fine for Eva who was fond of ball gags, both professional and homemade alike. Nevertheless, the two agreed that Caleigh was safe to gag Eva with their baby brother Tyler just down the hall. The younger sister was tied just as Caleigh had been and gagged with such a homemade ball gag: a blue rubber ball with a black bandana threaded through the holes.

When the timer began, Caleigh lounged on her bed and began her diary drawing of the day. She set to work on it and included on the back her little personal notes and all the information she needed to identify it forever: date, influence, etc. She had at least a dozen of these pads with all the drawings so meticulously recorded... It was like her life story. This was her stress outlet and where she confided her deepest secrets to herself and only two others: her sister and her cousin.

Caleigh pulled one pad out of the pile and flipped back to her sophomore year of college. The drawing was of her and her teammates high-fiving after a win. The entry with it was very different though.

Hardest fought win of my career today. Used every trick up my sleeve. 5-3 win over Rochester. After the game, Melissa Tompkins and I rolled around her single while kissing. She's graduating at the end of the month. Helped me forget my crush on my shortstop.

She flipped through a different pad to a different entry.

I am such a blessed young lady. My best friend will soon be my SIL, but she's still my best friend. She and Ken will make such an adorable couple. I will likely never again see something so perfectly ordained by the Almighty. Had another good game. One of the boys on the baseball team flirted with me afterwards. I think I flirted back.

While Caleigh was lost in her thoughts and marveling over how she had changed over the years, Eva was slowly and inefficiently picking at knots. Unsurprisingly, the younger sister couldn't match Caleigh's time and needed 27 minutes to escape instead. But she did it. With the game finished and their bags packed, the sisters were ready to go to sleep for the night.

“Did Tyler tell me the truth?” Caleigh asked Eva as they lay in the dark.
“What truth? That brat couldn't lie if he tried!”
“That you wanted the anniversary cake to say ‘Janie and Kenny’ because you thought they would rhyme?!” the accusation was harsh.
“I got a C in English in 9th grade!” was Eva’s pathetic excuse.
“Go to sleep!” groaned Caleigh.

Caleigh, however, barely slept because of the excitement of a vacation combined with the thrill of having graduated university. More than that, it was going to be time with her brother, her sister, and her best friend!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 7 months ago, edited 24 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A lovely start, keen to see what happens on their trip.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

Nice a camping trip with Caleigh this will be good!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

We try again. My apologies to those previously tagged. For those looking forward to the tickling, I promise it will start in a couple chapters.

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]lauragagged[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]Shotrow[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention]

CHAPTER 02

"What are you most looking forward to?" Eva asked Caleigh as they drove up the next day.
"Just getting to chill with my bestie and bro again. I don't need craziness... Just chilling would be nice enough," Caleigh's voice oozed contentment.
"You've always liked the idyllic things, Cay,” the driver focused on the road.
"Yeah... makes the happiest art scenes for the oddball I am," her tone turned to self-deprecation.

Caleigh was positive about everyone... except for herself. With that, she asked Eva about their brother and his wife. After a year since he eloped, surely Eva had her own opinion. Of course Eva would like their sister-in-law; they were the same age. Caleigh contemplated this oddity. Their sister-in-law, also Caleigh's best friend in college, was two year’s Caleigh's junior but had finished college a year earlier. Caleigh's thoughts about the new family member were simple.

"Thank You Jesus for making her my friend, but I thank You more for making her Ken's soulmate."
"That's deep. Since when did you get smart?!" Eva rebounded professionally.

Caleigh started laughing loudly. They passed the journey in this way of bonding. Bonding and binding were both part of this little sojourn to the woods, and things only seemed to be getting better. As they approached the campsite, they saw some purple and pink against a tree. When they pulled up, the figure of the enormous Janie Rondell, née Patterson, became readily apparent.

The Gangsta Jock was sitting on a chair and seemed to be staring into the distance. There was a glazed over look in her eyes, and she hardly noticed their approach. Her arms were folded together in front of her, and her body was stiff. Of course, the scene was made all the more concerning in that Janie was wearing the same clothes from when she had left the Rondell house two days before.

"Hi, Janie!" Caleigh ran to her former teammate.
"Hi!" Janie grunted with signs of agitation.
"Where's Kenny?" Eva looked in the windows of the RV.
"Inside; I think he's taking a piss," Janie sank into the chair with her mind racing.
"Janie and Eva, the potty mouth girls!" Caleigh shook her head and opened her arms for a hug.
“I need that hug so badly this morning,” the girl stood up and returned the embrace.

In the past 24 months, Janie's life had turned upside-down and only seemed to be circling the drain. She was always temperamental, but a spat of events that began with her own mother not acknowledging her birthday and ending with a trip to the psychiatric hospital 6 months later had started a downturn into regular bouts of depression. Something would spark a recollection of some sort, and then the next day or two would see her sullen like today.

Caleigh, understandably, voiced her concerns about Janie, and Janie decided she needed to get out of these dirty clothes and clean up. She went inside and undressed herself beginning with the barrettes that had pinned her bandana in place for 48 hours now. After some thought, Janie decided to bathe in the river instead of just showering. That would make them all laugh, for sure! She took what she needed and charged on out with minimal coverage.

While she got ready, Ken went out and was questioned by Caleigh about Janie’s state. He sighed and put his hands on his hips; he was the one person who could always escape his wife's foul moods. “Cool, calm, and collected” might have been immortalized with Ken Rondell in mind: he rarely got angry, rarely panicked, and rarely lost control of his emotions. Their conversation was interrupted by the emergence of a nearly naked retired shortstop.

"Wow!" Ken blushed.
"Someone's looking sexy!" Eva teased Janie.
"Janie Patterson you are naughty!" Caleigh started laughing so hard she got red-faced.
"Ravishing and naughty!" Janie couldn't help but smile and wiggled her eyebrows while looking at Ken despite the exhausted agony in her eyes.
"Too bad Kenny is here, or we could spend the day pretending it's a nudist colony," joked Eva.
“That'd be kind of sick,” Caleigh caught her breath and shook her head.
"Are you for real?" Ken turned to his youngest sister with a wry smile.

Janie put her hair into a temporary bun and briefly scrubbed herself using the stream as rinse water. It only took a couple minutes before she was in her horrible red: red bandana headband and bandana wristbands, socks, sneakers, trainers, t-shirt, sports bra, and underwear even. Janie's butt-length hair was loose behind her.

“Janie, you know monotone isn’t the best look for anyone, let alone you,” the artist pointed out Janie’s poor choice.

Janie shook her head a little. The same Caleigh who was the epitome of disorganization would be persnickety about color theory. She was extremely careful about such things and even would complain if the colors of TUG toys used didn't coordinate! Such criticism, today, only made Janie feel bad about herself though.

“I'm sorry for being such a crab before,” Janie turned to Caleigh, “Want a better hug?”
“Would I turn down my best friend?” it seemed obvious to the blonde.

Janie was a stark contrast with her tanned skin and hair to the pale Rondell siblings around her. Eva had her denim jumper and a black t-shirt and looked small next to Janie, and Eva was two inches taller than the 5' 6'' (167.6 cm) Caleigh! Despite this difference in elevation, Eva saw nothing but a teddy bear.

Eva in a way was right that Janie was a teddy bear. She was extremely loyal to her friends and would put herself in harm's way if necessary, but at the same time she didn't want credit for most things. Even her softball coaches struggled to get her to show anything but teamwork on the field or at the plate.

Underneath those things was a girl who struggled with many things besides her borderline personality disorder. Janie was extremely insecure to the extent that she might suddenly lash out. The past, which she does not talk about if she can help it, clouds her reason and her peace. Yet she always voices these concerns and doesn't keep a secret unless it's necessary.

Janie squeezed Caleigh, who wore black jean shorts and a pink t-shirt. If it was summer, Caleigh likely was going to be in shorts unless the moment called for something else; appropriately , she was easily the most slender of the four people present. However, as all the visible framework showed, there wasn’t a weakness in her body. While both siblings had hair halfway down their backs, Eva's was a browner blonde than Caleigh's and shined a little in the morning sunlight.

“Why don’t we race to the stream?” Eva suggested to her family, “We’ll move all the fishing gear over there, set up a start line and a finish line, and run a foot race.”
“I’m game!” Janie perked up a little more and immediately grabbed some fishing supplies.
“Loser gets their hands tied overhead from a tree,” added the mischievous girl.
“I’m still game and will whoop your ass, if I can do so,” Janie’s desire was unwavering.

With verbal agreement from Janie alone, they all started bringing fishing supplies down to the water, and Eva used a stick to carve almost perfectly straight start and finish lines in the earth. Once all the supplies were there, the quartet returned to the RV. Both Janie and Eva did some stretches before the contest began. Ken and Caleigh were too easy going. If Eva and Janie wanted to race, they would do so and would put forth their best effort for it as well.

The four lined up at the RV, and Ken threw a rock into the air. When the rock hit the ground, they all took off... Well, all except Eva, who was merely strolling to the finish line. Why she was doing such was obvious, but it was still unappreciated by Janie, who stopped and waited.

“It appears I am losing,” Eva rolled her eyes.
“No dice!” Janie defied her and attacked her.

A race had devolved into a wrestling match between Janie and Eva with the winner getting tied up. It was a fun tussle, and Janie never realized just how good of a match her sister-in-law was for her. It wasn’t as much that Janie wanted to get tied up; it was a matter of principle. Finally, Janie stopped fighting and let Eva drag her to the line and push her over. Eva’s strength and ease of pulling Janie along amazed even Ken.

“Holy sh-t, Jane, how much do you f-cking weigh?!” Eva strained and stumbled.
“About 2 bills!” laughed Janie, “Why do you think I hit so many homers?”
“Fat b-stard,” Eva dumped her on the ground on the stream-side of the line.
“Well, looks like I beat you,” Janie stood and brushed herself off.
"Oops, I lost!" Eva rolled her eyes again and played with her hair.

Finally, a real genuine smile of sensible happiness came over Janie, who was more than willing to be the one to tie up Eva. She grabbed a brown rope out of the girls’ bag and tightly bound the blonde’s wrists together in front of her and left much slack. Janie chose a tree, climbed up to about 8 feet above the ground, and made a thorough knot around the branch. By the time the knot was tied, Caleigh and Ken had the fishing supplies set up. Janie scrambled down and joined the other two.

"Eva and Olivia have to dress up and pretend they're Indians," Caleigh admired Janie's face and hair, "But you're a real life Indian princess!"
"I never contemplated that," Janie’s lips returned to flat.
"Well, I have," Ken said and gave her a kiss on the cheek, which made Janie squirm a little.

Ken, 6’3” and with blonde hair in a permanent and impeccable part, never imagined he could ever love someone so strongly. He was the stability in the relationship; it was a rarity when he yelled at anyone. Adventure never daunted him, but he also was a “by the book” person who not only strictly enforced the rules but also made sure no dangers lay in an action.

While Janie and Caleigh gave out hugs freely, Ken, like Eva, was more the type for a fist bump or for performing an action to show his affection. He gave Janie the kiss on the cheek because he knew it made her happy. While like Eva he was particular about the right order of doing things, like Caleigh he took the time to beautify and add artistic flourish; that’s part of why he was a successful carpenter.

None of the Rondell’s was a “romantic” besides Eva, but Ken had fallen in love with Janie at first sight and loved seeing the smiles creep up her face when he did little things for her. Sometimes it was simple as picking a flower for her, and as complicated as making or buying a food she loved. Other times it was tickling her or tying her up. Janie, naturally, expressed her affection mostly with hugs, kisses, and words; but she sometimes surprised him by pressing his shirts or tying him up instead! They got along so well, in part, because they never trivialized the others feelings or concerns. Their marriage, so far, was better than they had hoped, and so was the relationship Janie had with her new family.

Eva tugged at the rope that kept her prisoner. She couldn’t just let them ignore her!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I apologize for the quick turnover. It's a long summer-themed story, and I hope to have at least a good portion of the tale done while it's still summer. :D

@Gaggedcowgirl @Caesar73 @Alisonlovesropes @Lucky Lottie @Mineira1986 @Windrunner @GermanTUGFriend @Canuck100 @hafnermg @lauragagged @Dreamerforever2004 @Shotrow @beeblebrox883 @TklToy @Bondageboi

CHAPTER 03

Eva looked at the three with their backs to her. Occasionally, each one turned to look back at her, but mostly the quartet stood in silence. After a little while, Caleigh sat down, but that didn’t change the fact that Eva was bored. Today was not a day where she was content to listen to the woodland sounds!

“You look more natural in the bandana than Liv. Janie, you really do look like a Native princess,” Eva broke the silence with a compliment, “Cay’s cute but doesn't like the look.”
“And what about yourself?” Janie didn’t even turn to her because she was quite humbled by the kindness of Eva’s words.
“Well, I’d be more dashing than you in nearly anything,” quipped the captive, “Oh, beautiful Indian princess.”

Janie turned and looked at Eva when she made this remark about being "more dashing than you"; if looks could kill, Eva would have died a thousand violent deaths. Eva, who was trying to test her bonds for the possibility of escape, paused and smiled and flipped off Janie who impulsively returned the gesture! This particular Rondell could be so brazen that her siblings sometimes literally put a hand over her mouth in public to prevent her from saying rude things, and frankly Janie could be the same way albeit not among strangers. Janie then started to say something about that insult being reserved for the Florida State University students and athletics, but she felt something tugging on her fishing line. Significant effort revealed she had caught a frog.

"One of you might want to consume your cousin here," Janie picked on their French ethnicity.
"Our people and yours lived peaceably!" Eva, the history buff, responded, “Don't start a war!”
“Seminoles lived with Spaniards, not the French. Besides, none of my native ancestors were princesses. Why the hell am I fishing anyway? I don’t want to swell up and die," Janie quit and tossed her rod at Ken’s feet.

With that, Janie decided it was time to befriend Eva. They had been sisters-in-law for over a year now, but they had only spent around 2 weeks of total time around each other with few one-on-one interactions. They both were hot-heads with hearts of gold, were the same age, and seemed to share a similar approach to life in that they weren’t afraid of adventure and exploring things outside their comfort zone.

Eva was more focused on the rope that held her arms so high in this fashion. With the knot so far out of reach, her only real chance of escape was to rip on the tree until some part came out and took the rope with it. That branch was 8 inches thick; she was stuck. It was hard to keep herself comfortable and enjoy the conversation.

So they talked about the things Janie knew they had in common and could discuss without having to think too much: namely, Eva’s siblings, TUGs, and what they enjoyed doing while camping. They talked some more and started to realize just how many things they enjoyed in the same way. The two were quickly growing to like each other.

How much Eva looked at people while talking to them wasn't lost on Janie. She’d had a deaf friend in school, and there were strong suspicions in her mind that Eva was too. Since it wasn't said to Janie explicitly, she figured it was a secret that she wasn't yet supposed to know about.

“Say, Janie, why don't we do something else?” Caleigh put her own fishing rod down.

Eva, to say the least, felt a bit attacked, as though her sister was somehow feeling jealous about them. It was unlike Caleigh to walk away from fishing; it was unlike her to interrupt people when they’re conversing. Why did Caleigh want Janie’s attention when she had just minutes before been talking to Ken? There was a sudden tension, and Caleigh froze a moment before resuming.

“But why? Janie and I are having fun,” Eva whined.
“Ken and I caught enough for lunch… How about we ice those and play a volleyball game?” she scratched her head nervously and ignored her sister.
“Yeah, that's a good idea! Get sweaty before it gets too hot out!” Janie jumped at this suggestion, “I shall ascend yon maple and liberate the fair maiden from her captivity!”
“What did she say?” Eva turned to Caleigh.
“She's climbing the tree to untie you. C’mon, we'll be teammates!” Caleigh put her trust in her younger sister's skills.
“Let's do it! We’ll kick their tails into next week!” Eva failed in her attempt to high five Caleigh.

Caleigh was a fantastic softball pitcher and knew exactly what she was doing. If she called an audible on the pitch the catcher requested, then the odds were disproportionately in her favor that it was the right decision. Her coaches were convinced she’d make an excellent pitching coach or even a good scout, possibly even for professional baseball, but she had no desire to do so at this stage of her life. Being a good strategist at one sport did not make her good at others though.

Janie and Ken had the distinctive advantage of size and cooperation. In everything they did, they found ways to work off each other’s strengths whether it was cooking, board games, sports, or working in the woodshop. They knew their strengths and weaknesses and planned their strategy accordingly.

“Ever play V-ball, Jane?” Eva made conversation while setting up the net.
“Except for track, I had a try-out in every girl’s sport my high school had,” Janie shrugged, “Every coach wanted the 13 year-old who was already taller than the 15 year-olds.”
“Janie likes downplaying her accomplishments,” Caleigh’s voice oozed frustration.
“Fine, Ken and I will whoop your a-ses and even tie you up afterwards!” the giant challenged them.
“She thinks she can whoop the tail of a volleyball player!” Eva laughed.
“Yeah, I think she can,” Ken added, “Losers get tied up however the winners wish!”
“You’re on!” the brash young lady accepted the challenge.

Trash talk was as necessary in Rondell family games as water is for life. The siblings went back and forth along with the in-law, and there was no shortage of promises and challenges. Is there a better way to say “I love you” than by insulting their abilities?

“I’ll take the back because you have the power,” Caleigh started.
“But I usually serve!” Eva wanted to do what was natural, “Besides, we should do a left-right split to better cover when the two giants spike the ball.”

Eva and Caleigh continued fighting in this matter until finally Ken asked them to stop arguing. Eva relented and decided to try Caleigh's method despite knowing for sure that Caleigh would be helpless controlling the back. Eva wasn't too confident in this strategy and decided to stick to her denim jumper; it was hard to want to help her sister at this point.

When Eva’s mind isn't in her work, she falters. And Caleigh leaned on Eva like a crutch during such activities. With Eva out of her element, the duo struggled immensely, and they were playing to 20 points as an arbitrarily chosen number.

Janie and Ken, with their immense size, spiked the ball with a fury that scared Caleigh because she was over half a foot shorter than either of them. It was either a pale and blonde flash slamming balls toward her or a red and tan flash. When Janie spiked the ball, her kerchief did little to contain her long brown hair, and the visual distraction proved difficult for the girl with ADHD.

“We're down 10-1! Cay, your strategy sucks!” Eva laughed at her sister.
“You're not even trying!” Caleigh refused to back down because she knew Eva would never hurt her.
“Of course I’m trying, but I'm also the experienced one here! Quit the stupid sh-t and play volleyball against volleyball!”
“We can't lose worse than this!” the older sister caved, “Maybe we can make something of this!”

Eva’s strategy did work… To an extent. It added more to her workload, with Caleigh mostly playing second to her sister’s first and third. They tried to stage a comeback, but at the end they were still wiped by a score of 20-7. Eva was soaked in sweat, covered in dirt from so many dives, and refused to even look at her sister while she sat on the ground with her hands by her sides and panted. Caleigh crouched with her back to Eva.

Eva was powerless even if she had wanted to fight back because Janie was tying her arms behind her back using police-style zip cuffs on her wrists and cable ties on her elbows. At the same, Ken bound Caleigh’s arms in front of her in a similar manner. The cable ties were long enough that Janie even wrapped one below Eva’s boobs.

Both watched quietly while their ankles and thighs were bound with cable ties, and Eva couldn't help but smile. There was something exhilarating about getting sweaty and dirty and then getting tied up and left in the dirt. Both girls got the simple homemade ball gag that Janie and Caleigh had been taught in college: a blue rubber ball with a bandana through the holes. Caleigh's gag had a black bandana, and Eva’s had a red one.

Eva let out a groan when Janie rolled her onto her stomach and hog-zipped her. Ken was zipping Caleigh's wrists to her ankles and then her elbows to her knees for a forward hogtie. Both girls were now completely bound and gagged and here for a while. On top of being tied up, they had little chance of escape.

“Thith ith all oour hault!” Eva taunted her sister.
“Ah’m thorry. It ith hy hault,” Caleigh accepted the blame.
“Oou thould ee! Ah hope oou’re thtuck!” the younger sister nodded with pride at her words.

It was supposed to be trash talk and fun with a friendly TUG as the aftermath. Now, for Caleigh, it was just making a fool of herself and getting taunted by her sister. She was going to escape if at all possible, and then she was going to gloat about it, too! When she escaped, she was going to then give Eva a heck of a time!

Caleigh wanted nothing more than to get back at her sister for her words. They were both so focused on their own thoughts that they failed to notice the fingers approaching their rib cages.
Last edited by AlexUSA3 7 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]lauragagged[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention]

Let the torture begin!

CHAPTER 04

The two girls, soaked in sweat, were helpless as the moisture on their bodies attracted the dry earth and turned them into muddy messes. The hogtied girl was doing a significant amount of squirming and rolled herself onto her side. Just as she did so, she caught sight of Janie’s hands approaching her.

“MMMM!”
“Let’s find out how ticklish you are!” Janie was in for a rude surprise.
“GAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHA!” came from Caleigh at the hands of her big brother.
“GUM! MMMM! GRRR!” instead came from Eva.
“Oh, you are obstinate!” the shortstop became frustrated.

Janie really shoved her fingers in Eva’s side, but again she only got angry growls and grunts of what appeared to be mild pain. Janie crossed her arms and pouted while Eva and Ken laughed at her pathetic attempts. Finally, Janie came to the conclusion that Eva wasn’t ticklish… at all.

“You’re a killjoy!” Janie gave Eva a quick smack on the butt.
“HMPH!” Eva flipped her off, but she had actually liked it.
“See why I didn’t fight when you said you wanted to tickle her?” Ken’s face had a mischievous smirk on it.
“Yes!” she said while seeking a form of revenge.

Janie playfully rammed her foot into the dirt three times, kicking dust on all three Rondell siblings. Ken just laughed at her while she walked away to go clean up the fishing supplies. Now it was just him and Caleigh, really, because there was no tickling the other damsel-in-distress.

Caleigh liked the way Ken tickled best of all her friends and siblings. His fingers pressed firmly but never really hurt, and he was more concerned about having fun than about tiring out the victim. Having fun, for him, required that the other person also had fun, but that didn't stop him from being mean.

“GAH! HAHAHAAAAA! UGHHHH!”

Zip ties only amplified the situation because they had little flexibility. When Caleigh's reflexes tried to make her thrash about, the plastic held her firmly in place. Drool poured off the rubber ball and onto the ground below, and pained howls emanated from her.

“Are you satisfied?” Ken teased Caleigh.
“Mmm hmm!” the victim naturally nodded.
“As you requested, more tickling!”

Ken smoothly moved about her body finding spots that evoked screeches and cackles from her. His sister was stubborn, but she lacked endurance. Exploiting this, he took the approach of performing short bursts of intense tickling in various places. She’d cry out for a few seconds and then get a brief period of relief.

Janie returned and kicked some more dirt on everyone while blissfully unaware of how much Eva enjoyed it. Janie had something particular in mind by doing this as she crouched down by Eva and stared at her. Eva grunted and squirmed and drooled while looking back at the gigantic girl her own age. In a simple motion, Janie rolled Eva onto her side and gave her boobs a brief and firm squeeze.

“Booooobbbbbbbiiiiiiiies,” giggled Janie before she stood up, “Let’s leave these two, baby.”
“So soon?” Ken turned to her, “Couldn’t they use more torture?”
“They suffered enough in the volleyball game,” she motioned toward the helpless duo.

Caleigh looked at Eva, and the two almost seemed, to an outsider, to have a toxic relationship. In reality, it was typical of the friendly rivalry they had always had over the years. Even Caleigh, who never did such things, gave a playful middle finger to Eva, who had never seen her sister do such a thing!

With that, Caleigh struggled and squirmed against the ground until she was upright once again. She gave a wink to her sister and began scrunching her way toward Ken’s tackle box. Therein, she knew there was a pocket knife, and Ken was by the stream cleaning the fish for them to eat at lunchtime while Janie gathered wood for a fire.

“UNNNNN!” Eva sadly wailed at being abandoned by her sister.

The talented escape artist had no difficulty with opening the box or with finding the knife. With a little effort, she sawed through the first police zip cuff on her wrists. Indeed, freeing her wrists and ankles was easy, but she needed to get the knife more rigid in order to get her elbows free.

With little other choice, Caleigh jammed the knife among several heavy rocks near the fire site and began sawing at the bonds. She had to be careful lest she incur life-threatening injury, and the danger didn’t exactly thrill her. Her efforts were rewarded with her freedom, though, and Caleigh happily added the cut plastic to the bucket they were using for garbage. She unknotted the bandana holding the gag in place and took a bow while Janie clapped.

“You are so talented!” Janie admired her abilities.
“Thank you. I am the artist in this family!” she turned toward the hapless Eva and smiled.

Eva had scrunched her way to within two feet of the knife and was pouring sweat off of her body. Seeing this progress, Caleigh decided to step in to provide her sister a hand. She crouched down by Eva and smiled at her sister, but then a devilish idea overcame her. She grabbed a black bandana from Janie’s nearby TUG bag,

“Aww, poor Evangeline… Does she want help?” Caleigh taunted her sister.
“Mmm hmm!” nodded the captive.
“I’ll help you,” Caleigh took the knife and undid the hogtie zip.
“Hank ooh!”
“Now, let’s have some fun,” the playful revenge began.

As soon as Janie’s back was turned to head back toward the forest to look for more sticks and twigs, Caleigh grabbed the cable ties and struck. Eva couldn’t offer any resistance when Caleigh wrapped the large plastic restraints around her waist and arms and above her breasts. Caleigh grabbed a bucket and began dragging her sister toward the stream. Eva playfully grunted and yelled the entire way, but Ken wasn’t too worried about that because Eva could be a loud captive.

“UGH! NNNN! Ayleigh! Et e oh!” Eva whined as she watched Caleigh’s face turn to a mischievous grin.
“So, my strategy sucks, huh? Well, so does your attitude!” Caleigh smacked her on the butt.
“HEY!” Eva yelped and squirmed.
“Now, let’s clean out that dirty mouth, eh?” Caleigh dunked Eva’s head into the water.
“BLUBUBUBUB!”

Caleigh let Eva stew and shook her head around for 3-5 seconds before pulling her out. The tightly bound captive, of course, couldn’t do anything about it except gesture and groan and make dirty gestures. The smile on Caleigh’s face told the complete story of her love for her sister.

After another hard spank, it was back into the water with her. Eva held her breath as this time she was dunked so deeply that the water came to her shoulders. There was an exhilarating rush that came with the dunking, and when she was pulled up Eva playfully squealed while catching her breath. That same grin was on her sister’s face.

“Does my strategy still ‘f-cking suck,’ now?” Caleigh derided her sister.
“Yeah, ih hoeth!” Eva defied her in hopes of another dunking.
“Good night then!” now-captor Caleigh took the bandana and blindfolded her sister.

The softball player gave the volleyball player a kiss on the forehead and dunked her a third time. She figured that was Eva’s limit and laughed as the victim thrashed and squirmed. When she had resurfaced, Eva gave a moan of satisfaction before Caleigh began pouring buckets of water over her. The cold water made her shriek and squirm against the ground, turning her into a muddy, grassy mess.

“Cut that girl free!” Janie squeaked at a distance, “Caleigh, you naughty!”
“Heh… Hi?” Caleigh blushed and scratched her head at being caught.

Janie had never seen Caleigh spank a soul nor had ever seen anyone engage in such water torments. Sure, she had been hogtied in a filling bathtub before, but that was with a careful eye standing over her with no intention of any breathlessness ever occurring. These girls kept a ton of interesting secrets to themselves, and Janie decided to respect that. While she freed Eva, Janie’s tone conveyed to the sisters that she took no offense to their style of play.

Eva didn’t mind being cut out of her bondsd or being completely soaked to the bone in her denim jumper. Janie was learning that this girl liked things very differently from most Cool Girls’ and watched her, in true club fashion, turn her soaked blindfold into a soaked headband. Water poured off her body and jumper, and she paused to admire the marks that her skin was temporarily retaining as proof of her imprisonment.

“Would sweet Evangeline care to help me find some bigger logs for a fire?” Janie finally asked her, revealing she had heard more than Caleigh realized.
“Somehow when you call me by my full name it’s encouraging instead of frightening,” Eva considered Janie’s request, “Let’s go!”

With that, Eva grabbed her knapsack, and the two girls set off for the forest and left Caleigh behind. She was in shock to see how quickly the two were getting along, and some part of her wondered if she were losing Janie’s friendship. They’d been friends for so long, though, that Caleigh figured it was merely an overreaction. She would remain Janie’s friend, and there was no reason Janie couldn’t be on friendship terms with both sisters-in-law, right?

The duo walked and talked and talked and walked. Janie, of course, was surprised to discover that the sisters could play so rough with each other, but rough play didn’t frighten her in the least. Dunking in water was crazier than anything she’d ever attempted, and she and her own siblings had never spanked each other. At least not yet, but Janie was already making plans for when she visited her sister in a couple of weeks.

“Well, Eva, I’d like to make a special announcement,” Janie said after much search for a decent log.
“What’s that, Jane?” Eva saw the giant’s eyes growing wide.
“We’re lost.”
Last edited by AlexUSA3 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Another great addition. I can see things getting interesting down the track.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

This is a very good first chapter...looking forward to reading more....
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Windrunner[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]GermanTUGFriend[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]lauragagged[/mention] [mention]Dreamerforever2004[/mention] [mention]beeblebrox883[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]Busy Damsel[/mention] [mention]tiedpgirl[/mention]

Anyone who enjoys some humiliation and degradation should enjoy this chapter. :lol:

CHAPTER 05

Janie and Eva looked up at the sky above them and sighed. What were a dripping wet volleyball player and a towering softball player supposed to do when lost in the forest like this? Eva’s first step was to blame Janie for getting them in this situation. It was just the way things were with Eva Rondell.

“Me?! You were blabbing more than I was,” Janie turned back to her.
“You were the one leading the way! You should have better trail skills than that!” Eva crossed her arms and didn’t back down, “Leaders need to know the Laws of the Forest!”
“What the f-ck does that mean?!” Janie held her arms out and shook her head.
“It means you’re a sh-tty trail leader!” Eva held no punches.
“Fine, you want to lead, smart-ss?”
“I know I should on one condition,” Eva’s tone got almost haughty, and then she added a jeer, “You suck at this worse than you suck Ken’s…”
“Hold it right there! I acquiesce; name your condition,” the taller girl took her punches like a champ and realized that fighting accomplished nothing.

Eva named her condition: that Janie be bound and gagged. If the gentle giant would permit that, then Eva promised she’d get them out of the forest no problem. Not only would Eva get them out but also she would teach Janie how to find quality logs. With a shrug and an acceptance of the fact that she was, in fact, at fault, she accepted Eva’s terms and allowed the blonde girl to tie up her torso.

Eva made a gentle but secure boxtie with a breast harness and a crotch rope. Janie had never felt such a gentle binding, but it was just as effective as anyone else’s. Her arms were parallel and secured together behind her, the breast harness made her C-cups stand out, and the crotch rope wasn’t too irritating and served as more of an extra restraint. The giant yellow ball gag Eva took from her bag made Janie’s eyes grow wide.

“Meet Big Yellow,” Eva introduced 2.5 inches (6.35 cm) of yellow ball gag to Janie’s mouth.
“GUH MMMM!” Janie groaned.
“Finally, someone besides me who can handle it no problem,” a huge smile grew over Eva’s face.

With Janie gagged, Eva admitted why she had cornered Janie rather than offer to just lead the way. Eva had a passion for military history, particularly wars, and none of her siblings were interested in hearing her talk about it. To her happiness, she learned that, while Janie wasn’t too avid of a reader, she was more than happy to hear Eva talk about it; of course, ascertaining as much required a lot of questions from Eva.

Granted there had been little interaction between them, Janie had never seen Eva so excited before while they continued their strange march through the forest. Janie tried to talk as best she could, but nothing worthwhile came out of her mouth except drool that both girls enjoyed for very different reasons. They were yet to find logs that were suitable, but Eva was about to flip the tables on Janie.

“Here’s a good log. Get down,” Eva picked up the piece and motioned to Janie.
“Wha- -o -ou -ean?” Janie didn’t understand.
“GET DOWN,” Eva slew-footed Janie to the forest floor.

That made her get down with a shriek and a thud. With Janie now against the ground, Eva took a piece of rope and tied the log to the captive’s back. It was now that Janie understood the nefarious reason behind her being tied up. She was a pack animal! Heck, she was Eva’s work slave even! If Eva was a mistress of anything in TUGs, it was degrading her victims.

“If a tree falls in the forest, and no one hears it, does it make a sound? If a girl is tickled and spanked in the forest, and no one hears it, does it count as being kidnapped and tortured?”

The rhetorical question needed no explanation to Janie especially once Eva sat on her legs. She could squirm all she wanted, but it was only going to make her seem even more deserving of whatever Eva did to her. After what happened by the stream before, Janie had no expectations for this corporal punishment.

“Gangsta Jock, if I was into girls, I’d like how your a-s looks in spandex,” Eva commented completely out of the blue, “But for me it makes a better spanking target. All that red looks so good on you.”
SMACK!
“Hmph!” the helpless tan-skinned girl felt a slight pulse of energy in her body.
“Hmm… Somebody liiikkkkeeeedddd thaaatttttttt!” sang the girl on top.
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
SMACK!
“OW! Eha, -ou’re a h-ckin’ -onthter!” Janie gave Eva the response she wanted.
“That's enough. Get up, pack mule,” Eva helped Janie to stand up.

Yes, Janie liked the spanking and the playful abuse in their own ways. They were not sexy thrills, but they were thrills. It was fun being playfully bound and gagged and abused and being unable to do anything about it. Playful punishment and innocuous maltreatment were fun unlike her childhood. Even when being humiliated on camera and spanked like she was at the moment, Janie felt safe when playing TUGs with loved ones.

Janie continued in this way through their trek in the forest. Log after log was added to the load on Janie's back until Eva was satisfied and carrying one herself. Drool flowed from Janie's mouth in a non-stop drip while she listened to Eva recount the many historical topics she had read about and absorbed over the years.

Of course, Janie got a spank every time she stopped. She was thoroughly impressed, however, by the ease with which Eva led the way. Similarly, Eva was impressed by Janie's strength and endurance even under the weight of the heavy wood. Together, the two made an interesting pair of worker and taskmaster taking care of their needs for the next 48 hours. It was almost a disappointment when, as promised, Eva led the way back to the campsite with Janie the bound and gagged pack animal behind her.

When they returned, Caleigh and Ken looked with much surprise at the strange sight before them with Eva using Janie as a work slave. Both girls seemed quite happy with the entire set of circumstances, but Eva wasn't done with Janie yet. Once the logs were off her back and in the storage compartment at the rear of the RV, Eva slew-footed Janie a second time.

This time, Eva bound Janie's ankles and thighs. Nothing more was needed, and again the tie was gentle but effective and made Janie feel comfortable. Big Yellow continued to perform its sinister deed of making the captive constantly drool. As before, Eva sat on Janie’s legs.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“GUH HMMM!” Janie squirmed at the uncomfortable punishment.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“MMMMMM!” she gave two middle fingers to Eva.
“That's enough of being my spanking b-tch. You poor b-stard, I’ll have to tickle you instead,” Eva boldly announced to her victim.

Before that, Eva paused for a moment to be mesmerized by Janie's “Indian Princess” hair. It seemed silly for the girl to hide something so beautiful under the bright red bandana, but she did look beautiful with or without it. Her hair was strangely soft and coarse, and its length appeared to be out of a princess story. Eva now understood well why Janie loved to keep it braided; she loved braids as well and again felt an unique understanding that she never got from her own siblings.

“Ha ha! Ha ha!” the first laughs came from the girl, “HA HA HA…”

Janie loved tickle torture. From the very first time she ever tied up her older sister, she and her siblings had been tickle-torturing each other, and all the happy moments of her childhood involved her siblings and friends, often with TUGs involved. That pattern hadn't changed in college, but now she had the benefit of a husband who liked to tickle captives as well.

Eva loved so many things about controlling and being controlled. She couldn't just be passive with captives; she always played with them in some way when she was able to do so. The sounds of forced laughter were like music to her ears, even if she couldn't enjoy the full volume; the shift toward grunts of pain and howls from continued tickling were even better, in her mind.

Finding the “sweet spot” didn’t matter to Eva like it did to Caleigh and Ken. It was a game and not a piece of art, so anything that produced enjoyment for one or both parties was sufficient. She started laughing herself, and during a brief moment she saw a little sparkle in the eyes of her captive. Janie was in such an awful mood when the sisters had arrived that morning, and now there were signs of vitality and happiness in those same dark brown irises. For Eva, that alone made her day a success.

“Now, if you want to get out of that, just kindly ask,” Eva gave Janie a seemingly easy exit.
“Eha, -ould -ou -et -e out?” Janie even batted her eyes in an exaggerated manner.
Kindly ask, I said,” Eva reproached Janie with…
SMACK!
“Ipes! Eha, -ould -ou hindly -et -e out?”came the second attempt.
SMACK!
“Eha, hleathe -et -e out!” she tried a third time.
“Of course I will,” Eva smiled at Janie and immediately began untying her.

Janie looked over at Ken and saw a broad smile of approval. Eva had her own friends, but it was apparent to both older siblings that there was something particularly special about her friendship with her sister-in-law. Both Janie and Eva felt the love as well, and they were looking forward to what their newfound friendship would bring. Eva was apparently full of all sorts of surprises for Janie to learn.

A race, a volleyball game, and trickery to turn a person into a pack animal… what was next?

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Great chapter. Nice to see their different personalities coming out.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]Busy Damsel[/mention]

CHAPTER 06

Janie and Eva went into the RV to fix up a lunch for Janie since she couldn't eat the fish. With the window open, Janie and Eva were jokingly having what appeared to be a swearing competition to see who could jam the most dirty words into an everyday sentence. Janie had the advantage of knowing more though and made even Eva blush; the silliness of the game helped her stave off her mind's desire to return to the deep blue funk of the morning. Ken and Caleigh just shook their heads in disapproval while he cooked the fish.

"What do you two have to say for yourselves?!" Caleigh put her hands on her hips when they came out.
"We're morally depraved b-tches," Janie grinned.
"What she said!" Eva blindly agreed without understanding.
"Whichever one of us swears next," Ken paused until he had their attention.
"Yeah?" Janie pressed him.
"Will wear King Green the rest of the day. The next gets Sweet Red, and the third gets Old Blue. I have padlocks, and Caleigh and I will be subject to the same rules.”
“Kennnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy!” whined the younger sibling but then turned to Janie.

A smile slowly grew over Janie’s face first, but Eva soon followed with her own smile. The game was under way. Janie checked the weather and saw more rain in the forecast, so it was time to set up the tent for whoever wanted to "rough it" for the night. This gave them plenty of opportunity for conversation, but it didn't take long for Eva to try something dirty while they walked to the SUV.

“Janie, how many men have you slept with in your lifetime?” Eva was a hardcore player.
“Are you for real?” Janie raised an eyebrow at her.
“You tried and only made a jerk of yourself, Eva,” Caleigh opened the trunk.
“No, no, she’s fine,” Janie took the cooler and began walking to the RV, “How many ejections do you have in your career?”
“Watch it, Ev! Or I’ll tie you to the roof rack and scatter bird seed on you!” the older sister shook her head and glared with strong disapproval.

Eva was playing the game the way she knew best. Janie didn’t seem hurt by the remark, so Eva felt she could keep going in this manner. She hauled the tent toward a nice spot away from any trees and opened the package to begin setting it up. It didn’t take long for her to try again by asking a question about Janie's parents; she didn't know it was a total taboo to ask Janie about that until Caleigh apologized for it.

Janie paused and didn't turn her head but took a deep breath before she drove a tent peg into the ground with excessive violence and smashed it some more for good measure and then took Caleigh’s as well. She was shaking, sweating, and breathing rapidly; she made a big gulp and forced a smile for Caleigh. Janie made a comment about being asked inappropriate questions before dusting herself off and quietly heading into the RV. Eva looked at Ken and frowned with the realization that she had really gone into the taboo with that.

"You are a douche," Caleigh chastened her sister, "GO. Apologize you pernicious beast," Caleigh pointed toward the RV, and Eva understood the word by context and walked into the RV.

A flat-lipped Janie sat at the table leaning with her head on the window glass while she stared outside at the trees and the life they contained; her hands were clasped together in front of her with something dangling from them; her fingers seemed to move slowly. Janie needed silence at times... and Eva waited without a word until Janie spoke.

Janie quietly whispered, "St. Michael, defend me in battle,” and made the sign of the cross.
"What?" Eva tried to read Janie’s lips because she couldn’t hear what was said.
"I was asking St. Michael for help," Janie looked down, "I'm sorry I stormed off."
"I'm sorry I hurt you like that. I didn't realize that was so painful for you," Eva watched Janie's fingers, “Trauma is no joking matter. I don't want to win like that."
"It's better now.”

Janie then told a story that explained Janie's love for her own hair; after Eva’s earlier comments, it seemed most appropriate. Eva humbly asked Janie's forgiveness, and the smile returned to the Gentle Giant’s face. Janie, however, hadn't earned the hug zone yet, so they bumped fists before they exited the RV. Both were smiling and stood side by side looking at Ken. They then looked at each other and giggled like a couple of 13 year-olds. Caleigh and Ken couldn't help but feel relief that the two had patched things up.

"Kenny!” Eva admitted her defeat, “time for my gag!"
“Yep! Honey, we're both ready," Janie couldn't resist, "Sh-t, the f-cking b-stard lost when she screwed the pooch half an hour ago. Dumb-ss knew damn well she was being a pr-ck."
"JANIIIIEEEE! STOP IT!" Caleigh yelled back from the SUV.
“Let's start fresh,” Ken suggested, “Eva didn't mean to hurt you. And it gives you both a chance to play fair and maybe trip Cay or I.”

Those terms were agreeable for all, and Ken and Janie smiled at each other while being personally elated to see something special blossoming between the two girls. Starting over just felt like the right thing to do especially since Eva wasn’t trying to be rude. She was one of those girls who often learned things the hard way.

The next order of business, setting up the tent before rain arrived, was no easy task because Eva was persnickety about every detail. Once again, Janie observed how much her sister-in-law looked right at people while they talked, and she began looking for ways to exploit her weakness without divulging the secret. She wanted to trap the girl into swearing in a much more honest manner.

When the tent was set up, the quarter worked to bring bags into the tent. Janie espied the TUG bag the sisters shared and covertly grabbed a piece of rope. She started following Eva back to the SUV and came up behind her without being heard and grabbed Eva kidnapping style with her hand over the victim’s mouth.

“Mmmmm!” Eva struggled as she was brought down to the earth.
“That's it! Here we go!” the immense and powerful Floridian focused on tying Eva’s arms behind her back.
“What the f-ck, Janie?!” Eva instinctively cursed at her while feeling the knot get tied.
“Ha! Gotcha! HAAAA!” immaturely flew off Janie’s lips.
“I heard that F-bomb,” Ken looked right at Eva with a wry smile on his lips.

Without further thought, Eva burst into a fit of giggles at how quickly and easily Janie had figured out an honest way to get profanity out of her mouth. Janie stood up and helped the now bound Eva to stand up as well, and together they laughed even harder. The two walked over and took a seat since the campsite was now finished.

Caleigh watched Janie adjust the two white barrettes that held her bandana in place and felt a strange feeling welling up inside her: jealousy. Was she really letting herself feel protective of her friendship with Janie? That seemed to be a silly thing for her to feel, and she dismissed it. Yet, subconsciously, she was happy Eva was getting gagged.

Janie took pleasure in putting the green 2 inch (5 cm) gag in Eva’s mouth, securing all the straps, and padlocking it in place in the three places Ken showed her. It was all made better for Eva in that her arms were tied behind her even if no other part was tied, and she immediately started writhing in an escape attempt. Five minutes later, she handed Janie the rope just as a flash of lightning lit up the now very dark sky. Janie took off into the RV, crawled up on the bunk over the front console, and huddled in the corner under the blanket.

"And this is why we always bring the RV for camping," Ken sighed and grabbed the fabric chairs.
"I ike uh ain," Eva shrugged while Caleigh giggled at her sister’s gag talk.
“Janieeeeee,” Caleigh climbed up next to her friend, “Come down.”
“NO! You know storms scare me!”

At Ken’s suggestion, the three pulled all the curtains and/or window covers shut where possible and made a blanket curtain to block the driving console. It seemed like such a silly fear for her of all people. With some lingering trepidation, she climbed down and sat at the dinette with Caleigh on one side and Ken on the other.

“I don't know why I’m such a chi-,” Janie started, but Ken cut her off.
“Chickensh-t? Janie, you're not a chickensh-t. You're precious, and God made you this way,” Ken clearly had heard her say this before.
“So, Ken, how about you take Old Blue since I’m wearing red?” the wife asked her husband.
“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh… rats,” Ken started laughing when he realized what he had said.
“Kennnnnnn… noooooooo,” Caleigh shook her head.

There was no avoiding it; Ken had to keep his word. Old Blue, the 1.75 inch ball gag, took up residence in Ken’s mouth and was padlocked in place by his wife. Janie couldn't resist tightly wrapping her arms around Ken and kissing him on the cheek. She felt safe with her arms around him especially since the storm was making a significant racket.

Since it was quiet, Caleigh decided to pass the time by making her diary drawing of the day, and to no one's surprise it featured a ziptied, soggy Eva. Janie and Eva each sometimes would watch Caleigh do her drawings. When Eva saw it was going to be one of herself, she decided to not watch the artist at work. How Caleigh could do that in such darkness was beyond everyone.

“Ah’m hored,” Eva crossed her arms and sank into the dinette.
“Well, come up with something to do,” Janie said and gave Ken another kiss, “Or I’ll ninja stealth kidnap you again.”
“Please Eva! They're making out before our eyes!” Caleigh teased her sister.
Fan Tan?” Eva signed to Caleigh.

It was time to play a card game… with TUGs.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Gaggedcowgirl[/mention] [mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]Busy Damsel[/mention]

CHAPTER 07

Janie had experienced TUG Monopoly, Bondage Poker, TUG Fan Tan, but she had not yet experienced TUG Risk despite having played the game many times. Caleigh promised that Janie would experience it before the summer was over. The most fun TUG games were progressive with different thresholds corresponding to different levels of being tied and gagged. Today's game was all or nothing, though. To incentivize winning, the four youths decided that the winner would spend the rest of the day gagged, and the losers would be gagged, regardless of what happened with “do not swear.”

The game Fan Tan was chosen because it had a points system that allowed for easy customization of the game and could take a long time, and they had time with the weather showing no signs of letting up. The longer the game, the more time the people closer to losing had to get anxious and have to sweat things out or to mount a comeback. Ken had pulled up a metal folding chair so that he was seated on one side with Caleigh across from him, Eva to his left, and Janie to his right. Because of the darkness, they made a makeshift overhead light from a flashlight to save the battery on the RV.

Janie had never played this game before she met Ken, but he taught her and it became a favorite game of herself. Janie liked it because it was entertainment that involved interacting with people without the use of electronics. It also wasn't fast, so there was plenty of time for her multi-layered mind to strategize. Hers was but one opinion though. She didn't mind being gagged, but she didn't want to be tied up.

Caleigh, Ken, and Eva were all extremely competitive and wanted to win regardless of their feelings. Ken, first and foremost, wanted to get the drool-inducing silicone out of his mouth. There would be great satisfaction in having his wife and both of his sisters spewing unintelligible garbled nonsense from their lips while drool poured down their faces. Like Janie, he enjoyed this game because it allowed time to plan a decent strategy and encouraged direct interaction with people.

Caleigh didn't prefer card games because it was hard for her to concentrate unless she was really enjoying the company and banter. Caleigh's only hope with this game, as was her primary hope with all games, was to have fun and enjoy the company of her family. Nevertheless, she was a Rondell, and that meant she enjoyed the verbal banter that accompanied such games.

Eva’s first choice was more strategic games, but she enjoyed card games because it was easy to strike up a decent conversation without losing her focus. Not only was there a prize for winning but also, as with all games, there were bragging rights on the line, and Eva was a braggart more than Janie or any other Rondell. Trash talk and vicious competition circled around TUGs was a perfect mix to her!

The author admits here that the results of the game were randomly generated. Thus, the results presented here came about by pure chance, and I wrote what follows based on that random generation. Such will be true of all such games in this series.

“I can’t speak for you three, but I know I am not going to end up tied up,” Janie seemed quite confident in her abilities.
“Oh, thcwew you!” Eva didn’t mind trash talk at cards either.
“Ah hromithe un- o- -ou -ill lothe!” Ken pointed to Janie and Caleigh.
“Eva’s toast!” Caleigh cackled harmlessly.

The two immediately began a new sign language war that carried throughout the first hand of the game. Their fingers flew so quickly that Janie was in awe at it. Unfortunately, she had no idea what either girl had said, but it had to be intense for Caleigh to follow it up with a promise to do all she could to ensure Eva was the one who got tied up.

There was still incentive to do their best, though. Thus, the three Rondell siblings, ruthless competitors that they were, kept chasing the shiny prize of playing all of their cards. Meanwhile, Janie quietly played her hands in a way that made sure she minimized her losses but made one of the others incur great losses.

Janie vividly remembered the first time she had tied up someone over a game… She had just turned 13 a few weeks before and had just sat down to play a video game. Janie’s brother took the video game controller from her, and she couldn’t get her mother to defend her. A few minutes later, her parents left the house for work, and Janie tackled and tied up her brother.

About two weeks after that, a game of Monopoly between her and her siblings was played with people getting tied up when they were knocked out of the game. How different that was from the Rondell version of the game, which she knew she would inevitably play with them this summer. The present card game was but a small example of the way this rambunctious family kept things interesting.

“Oo -our thiblinnth hang uh on -ou?” Eva asked through her gag.
“Not really. My siblings love me. Holy sh-t!” Janie instinctively jumped at a sudden loud rumble of thunder that shook the RV and immediately knew what she had done, “Damn it!”
“Gag time, gag time, time to gag Ja-nie!” Caleigh sang cheerfully.

Janie accepted the gag that Caleigh triumphantly handed to her and gagged herself. With Janie now wearing Sweet Red, the 2 in (5.1 cm) ball gag, Caleigh had the pleasure of being the only person sitting at the table who was able to speak. She took great liberties in trash-talking all three of them knowing they couldn’t trash talk her back… at least not intelligibly… and she seemed focused on her sister,. And Caleigh could talk trash with her point total being 5 points when Eva and Ken both passed the chosen halfway mark of 200!

“This reminds of a time us kids played this game together 3 or 4 summers ago. We played to the traditional 700, and at every 100 point mark the person got tied up a little bit more. Tyler and Eva got absolutely trounced, but we kept playing even after Eva hit the 700 mark and she was at over 1000 when Tyler hit the mark. I not only hogtied her but shut her in the closet. We won’t be so mean to you this time; I’ll make sure you have fun when you get creamed.”

Ken’s favorite story, which he slowly grunted out until it was told in full, involved the cousins in southwest Minnesota. Eva and the female cousin were shopping, so the three boys played a game of “TUG Sorry!” with Caleigh… and promptly ganged up on her. Every chance one of them got, they went after her pawns, and sure enough she was the first one out of the game,

“Ooh -oyth are tho -ean!” Janie giggled and shook her head.

Between hands, Eva signed stories for Janie to hear for the first time while Caleigh translated. Janie noticed that Eva’s stories were varied, but Caleigh’s all involved games in which Eva got tied up. With each story, she noticed Caleigh was shifting from kind teasing towards cruel mockery. What had Eva done to get so much flack from her older sister when, in Janie’s eyes, nothing had really happened? Was it just teasing since Eva couldn't fight back, or was Caleigh subconsciously attacking her sister?

“Ith eherything ohay -ehween you hoo?” Janie looked at Eva.
“Yeah,” Eva nodded confidently and looked at her cards.
“Everything’s fine!” Caleigh snapped and then lied while squirming in her seat, “Maybe I’m on my period. I'm sorry I snapped.”

Janie looked at Ken and then at Caleigh who then changed topics to their plans to go hiking the next day. The married couple knew right then and there that something indeed had come between Eva and Caleigh. What they didn't know yet was that that “something” was Janie, who was still occasionally wincing at the cracks of thunder and flashes of lightning that were accompanied by the patter of raindrops.

Janie felt bad for Eva and thought maybe losing would give Eva a chance to escape her sister's temper by being tied up and under Ken’s protection. Janie realized Eva was playing to win like her siblings while Janie was playing not to lose. However Eva and Ken were playing wasn't working because it was all but certain that one of them was going to be the lucky captive. Another round finished Eva’s defeat.

“Ohhhhhhhhh... H-CK!” she pretended to pout with folded arms, but then a smile formed on her face.
“Profane young woman,” Caleigh shook her head, “Let's make this fun for you.”

Ken attempted to say that he was glad that Caleigh hadn't lost because her escape skills would have wasted their time, but nothing remotely intelligible as that came out of his mouth. It was time to tie up Eva the loser, and they had to use gestures to assign roles to the process. The three gagged ones made an amusing sight.

Ken moved the folding chair to a safer place by the bathroom so that Eva could be tied in it and not worry about falling into the step well. That Eva was a little more flexible than Caleigh was readily, as seen when Ken bound her elbows behind her back while Janie tied her thighs and Caleigh tied her ankles. Ken next bound Eva's wrists; Janie tied a breast harness, and Caleigh tied a rope from Eva's ankles to the cross-brace between the front legs. Lastly, Ken ran a rope from Eva's wrists to the cross-brace between the rear legs of the chair. It was simple but effective and made for a nice scene for Caleigh to share with the Cool Girls' Club.

Eva’s body was nicely restrained especially thanks to that wrist-to-brace rope and Janie's harness that made her B cups obvious. Eva became strangely self aware of this especially when Janie crouched, gave one a squeeze, and teased “Oohies” in place of “Boobies.” Janie had fearlessly reached up her jumper to tie her thighs together, so this was no surprise!

"Hmmm!" Eva groaned as drool was just pouring off her face at this point, so Janie wiped her face with a paper towel and applied a strip of microfoam tape over her lips.
"You are a cute captive!" Caleigh said with a smile that got a grunt of gratitude from Eva.
"Mmmm hmm!" Janie agreed and was happy to see Caleigh not acting so crabby,
“Smile!” Caleigh took a picture of her trapped sibling.

That smile was reassuring to say the least. Whatever was bothering Caleigh, she didn't like having it steal her joy and was fighting it. Janie, as with Eva’s hearing problems, decided that it was best to keep her silence until the secret was personally revealed to her specifically.

“Mmmmm mmm mmm!” Eva groaned when Caleigh pulled her black bandana headband over her eyes to plunge her into darkness.

The captive tested her bonds. Just as she liked, they were cozy and secure with room for her to move but with her limbs tightly bound together. As long as Eva could squirm in some capacity, she was content with how she was bound. With little effort, she was able to scoot the chair around as well.

Now the question became… Could Eva escape this?

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

It'll be interesting to see if this tension over a new friend will turn sweet or sour. The current predicament is rather mild, I do wonder what'll happen if she can't escape?
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 08

The trio of captors watched Eva squirming in her captivity and took satisfaction in the array of happy sounds that accompanied her struggle. When it came to TUGs, Ken had what he imagined had to be the three prettiest ladies in the world to tie up! It had to be a good day if one of his siblings was bound and gagged at his hands.

The rain was continuing to pour still, and a crack of lightning was accompanied by the sound of a tornado alert on Ken’s phone. Janie responded by grabbing the mussed up comforter off the bed and hiding in the bathroom under it. Eva shook her head; but Caleigh calmly walked into the bathroom to hide with Janie even though she wasn't scared.

"Make room for me too," the softball pitcher comforted her former shortstop and back-up catcher.
"Mmmm," Janie let Caleigh in.
"I'll stay with you so that you're not alone. I know storms scare you."

A shaking Janie huddled tightly in the corner while Caleigh wrapped an arm around her friend. As long as Janie could remember, she, born and raised in Florida, had been scared of thunderstorms and hurricanes especially. Snowstorms didn't faze her in the least though. Her sister, Ken, and Caleigh were always more than generous in offering comfort.

Eva was grateful to have a brother like Ken who would, even when she lost a game, put her into her favorite tie and even her favorite chair for it! The gag wasn't her favorite as she preferred stuffed tape, but it wasn't the end of the world either because she liked this one as well. She had been getting tied to this chair for 10 years now, and there were spots on the cross-braces where the chair had been reinforced with tape because the paint had completely worn off.

Eva could kick her ankles 5 or 6 inches and could move her wrists 2 or 3. It was a good amount of slack, but then she realized that the ankle rope wrapped around the cross brace, back to her ankles, and up to her knees and was knotted up there. She could kick all day and go nowhere with that rope.

The Rondell children all shared an affinity (and as a result, in their own collections) for this particular softer rope such as the one that bound Eva at the moment. It likely minimized the risks and allowed them to enjoy the struggle to escape, and it was quite possibly the same kind of rope that Janie and her siblings used as well. At the moment, it was definitely Ken's rope as it was a bright blue that secured her to this chair.

The fact is that for each one of these siblings the best part was what happened while tied up whether it was tickling or escaping. Eva was trying to work on escaping, and at the moment she could do so since Caleigh was with Janie. Well, Ken did stick a finger in her rib cage once to get a sudden forced sound out of his sister, who wasn’t ticklish, but he mostly focused on the weather.

Eva wasn't much of a gag talker, but she would express herself. Thus, her struggle was interspersed with groans and grunts and the like depending on whether she was happy or annoyed. At the present, she was focused mostly on getting out, so the grunts were more of frustration when something didn't work like she had hoped. With enough effort, though, she managed to get the rope off her wrists.

Eva wasn’t graceful at escaping like Janie and Eva were, but as long as she could escape it was good enough for her. She enjoyed the work it took; if she was sweating when a task was done, odds were good that she enjoyed it. It took a lot of squirming and muscle motion to get to the point where her wrists were free.

While this happened, Janie sat still listening to the storm. She was frightened just like a child. Caleigh, however, did a good job of calming her down by talking about various things and narrating as she worked on the sketch of Eva for her diary entry. Janie watched and was soothed by Caleigh's sweet voice and relaxed motions; Caleigh was nicely putting her psychology degree to work now; Janie’s sister probably would have just tied her up instead!

“Does my presence make you feel better?” Caleigh typed on her phone.
“Yes. Remember February last year…”

February last year meant Janie’s senior year of college. On Valentine’s Day, Caleigh had assisted in an elaborate prank that, among other results, saw Janie bound and gagged in the back of Ken’s truck for a surprise date. The March before that, shortly after Caleigh had been introduced to the Cool Girls’ Club, Caleigh and Janie were hanging out together in the latter’s dorm when a string of big thunderstorms hit the college campus. Caleigh volunteered herself to be a TUG cuddle toy while they hid under a blanket.

With her wrists free, Eva kept squirming to slide the rope off her elbows, and the harness naturally loosened as a result of her struggle. The elbow rope was always the hardest to loosen in her opinion. With those off, it was a simple process of untying the ropes and freeing herself and then putting her headband back in its proper place.

But these things take time and effort. She could only undo one knot at a time, and she always paused to admire the rope marks with a strange combination of wonder and pleasure. To her, the bondage was the artwork and the escape was pleasure; for Caleigh, the opposite was true. The free Eva stood up and gave her brother a gagged raspberry that he gave a playfully disapproving “Tsk, tsk” that sounded more like “Hithk, hithk” on account of Old Blue.

As the storm began to calm down, Janie did as well. Eva tried to join her sister and sister-in-law, but the latter shooed her away. Janie and Caleigh eventually moved back to the dinette while Caleigh colored her sketch. A sketch like this one, especially since she was going from memory, might take 1-3 hours, depending on how detailed she got; detailed or not, it was like looking at a real photograph with varying levels of image quality!

Ken carefully wound his rope back up and put it back in the bag. His bunches were not nearly as neat as his sisters’ or wife's, but the packing of his TUG bag was much cleaner so that he could find anything at will. That's how he passed the time until the sun broke through to reveal blue sky once again.

Ken felt like storms were a strange analog of Janie's life. She had her problems that came from depression, but they always gave way to a beautiful rainbow. Even though she struggled at times to see it, they all saw a young woman who had persevered to be a winner. The same Janie who sat huddled in a corner scared during the storm was the same young lady who was the first one to push the door open and run outside when the sun reappeared afterwards. It was a privilege, Ken thought, to be her husband.

Even with a gag Janie wanted to bask in the returning rays of the sun that greeted them all. It was inspirational how she found solace in these little joys of life such as a rainbow, and it was that common trait that made Janie and Caleigh such good friends. Caleigh followed right behind her and watched as the remaining clouds rolled away and as a sparkle formed in Janie's eyes.

Ken looked around them, but it was muddy enough that soon Caleigh was back inside. Caleigh went to the front console, took off her shoes, and sat in the passenger's seat without a word; Ken asked Janie and Eva to help him with dinner by writing the text on Janie’s iPad. Like anyone else, the elder Rondell girl needed her privacy and space, and Janie wanted to make sure she was all right.

"I'm worried about Caleigh,” Janie wrote to Eva while they looked up at a rainbow.
“Go talk to her then. Even if she's fine, she'll appreciate the concern,” Eva wrote back to encourage Janie.

Janie went inside and without a word sat in the driver's seat while looking in the same direction as Caleigh. Tomorrow was going to be so much fun when they went hiking in the woods. Janie was certain Caleigh was not thinking about that, but she wasn't sure what actually was on her mind either. She was going to ask, but Caleigh spoke first.

“I’m… I’m jealous of our friendship,” Caleigh looked down and away from Janie.
“There’s no need to be jealous. We ceased being friends when that marriage certificate was notarized. You’re family; that’s better than a friend. I can’t play favorites with my SILs,” Janie rapidly typed into a note.
“You sure?” Caleigh read it but didn't turn her head toward Janie.
“After what you did for me those times, you will forever hold a special place in my life.”

That was reassuring for Caleigh in a way, although she still worried inside that Janie was going to continue to become closer to Eva because of their similar ages. They were family now, but Caleigh felt her insecurity stemmed from the fact that Janie was her only friend for her first two years of college and was still her best friend. It was hard to get attention from Janie since nearly everyone who met the girl instantly took a strong liking to her.

Janie stood up again and looked at Caleigh. The blonde turned and looked up at the girl so many called "The Gentle Giant." Janie wouldn't lie on such a serious matter. Nothing was said, but they bumped fists as Janie went to get the condiments and such for their dinner, and Caleigh jumped in behind. Caleigh knew she needed to decompress after the storm and felt a lot better just because of Janie's bright smile. Three different storms in one afternoon, one meteorological and two emotional, and all three passed.

While they ate supper, Janie and Caleigh teased each other about the same choices in food that they had long teased each other about. Janie, when possible, always ate exactly a hotdog and a cheeseburger, while Caleigh hated mayonnaise so much she wouldn’t eat any of the salads that used it. Although the other two had their quirks, the teasing was solely between Caleigh and Janie and in a purely friendly manner.

After supper, as winner of the card game, Caleigh was chosen to give all three their gags once again. She enjoyed doing it to each one of the trio, but only Janie thanked her for it. Caleigh told Janie that it was a pleasure, and that got her swallowed in one of Janie’s big bear hugs. The former pitcher and her shortstop/catcher then volunteered to do the indoor cleanup.

“I’m going to cut you girls a deal,” Caleigh said to Janie while they washed the dishes.

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I liked chapters 4 and 5. The dunking sounds dangerous, but it was portrayed in a (sort of) playful way. Turning a prisoner into a pack animal sounds fun to write. I would've loved more than one chapter about that. Personally, I would've made them drag the logs instead of carrying them, but it worked!

Last chapter was very emotional. Looks good to have a pause, since most chapters are heavily packed with action.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 9 months ago I liked chapters 4 and 5. The dunking sounds dangerous, but it was portrayed in a (sort of) playful way. Turning a prisoner into a pack animal sounds fun to write. I would've loved more than one chapter about that. Personally, I would've made them drag the logs instead of carrying them, but it worked!
It only worked because Janie is so massive. :lol:

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]Busy Damsel[/mention]

Time for Ken to run into some trouble here.

CHAPTER 09

“Hmmm?” Janie leaned in closely so Caleigh could whisper..
“If you help me tie up your husband, I’ll remove your gag,” Caleigh quietly spoke into Janie’s ear.

Of course Janie agreed to that. On the next opportunity, Caleigh tapped on the window to get Eva’s attention and signed the same deal to her sister. Eva nodded in understanding and flashed a thumbs up to join the conspiracy. Ken was clueless to the trap being set by his wife and sisters. Caleigh and Janie then began plotting, and these two make a nearly invincible duo.

After this, the four roasted marshmallows over a fire; Janie and Eva went all the way with things to make s’mores. Janie was comforted to have a Rondell who liked the tasty treat; the big girl now knew she shared at least one thing with Eva alone! The sweet dessert was the perfect end to the evening, and it showed Janie that each and every friendship was unique. While they could do so, Janie dropped some verbal hints about wanting to cuddle Ken afterwards.

But then the gags went back in, and Eva signed a camping story while Caleigh translated the story for Ken and Janie to listen. It was a spooky fictional story in which two blonde sisters went camping in the forest with no other company. Those girls encountered a man who lived in the forest, and they were kidnapped and brought to his cabin miles from their campsite. The older sister, while the man slept, to his shock, escaped the ropes and freed the sister. Together, the two were able to mount a counteroffensive and bring the man to justice.

Caleigh sometimes added silly extra details to make Janie and Ken laugh. Those additions got a disapproving finger wag from Eva. When the story got the suspenseful parts, Janie inched her chair closer and closer to Ken until she finally was sitting on his lap with her arms around him. When the story finished, she pretended to relax and winked at the sisters. The attack was on.

Janie did her part by giving Ken a charged drooly gagged kiss on the cheek. Instantly, she felt something under her because he knew that kiss well; yes, there’d been enough of that kiss with a ball gag in Janie’s mouth. She wrapped her arms more tightly around him while the sisters quietly brandished cable ties. Eva crawled under the chair and had the loop together and was waiting for the signal of Caleigh tapping her butt before moving, but then she felt the foot stomp (not the promised tap) and jerked on the cable tie.

“MMMM!”

At the same time, Caleigh and Janie forced his arms behind his back to be zipped back there as well. With that done, they were safe to switch to using Caleigh’s white rope on their big (in age and height) brother. Caleigh tied a tight chest harness with adequate cinching through the armpits while Janie bound his wrists with rope before cutting the cable tie. Eva tied his thighs and then his ankles before cutting the zips on his ankles.

After forcing Ken to stand up under the threat of spanking, Janie moved to binding his knees with more rope, and Caleigh tied his wrists to his waist. When they had done this, Janie, with exaggerated feminine pride, reached into his left pocket with her left hand and removed his keys. The girls had worked as a team, and Janie happily unlocked Sweet Red and freed her jaw.

“Thank you for the help, Evangeline, Caleigh,” Janie spoke while looking at the drooly gag with a sense of thrill while Eva took the keys
“I like when she calls you ‘Evangeline’ instead of ‘Eva,’ and I don’t know why,” Caleigh smiled at that.
“I like it too… no one I know calls me that except her,” Eva beamed after removing her gag and taking Janie’s, “I’ll clean these off.”
“Bring back some ice cubes!” Janie called after her.

Janie began tucking Ken’s shirt into his pants while he squirmed on the chair. She knew exactly what she was doing and emphasized the ‘Gangsta’ in ‘Gangsta Jock’ at the moment, much to the joy of Ken’s siblings. Eva hadn’t seen this side of Janie before and wanted to see how Janie led the way as Ken’s wife. Caleigh, on the other hand, knew Janie’s dominant side very well.

“Mwah! I love you, baby,” Janie took Ken’s head in her hands and kissed him on the forehead.
“Mmmm!” Ken looked up at her while she circled behind him.
“That’s why I do this,” she dropped one ice cube down his back and one down the left side of his chest.
“Mmmmm!” he yelped and bounced in his seat.
“Now calm down,” Janie warmly rubbed his back before dropping another ice cube down the right side of his chest.
“ANIE! THOP IH!”
“No can do!” Janie put him in a brutal hand gag, “Girls, tickle him! Cay, give him the works!”

Eva put her tickling skills to good use on Ken’s legs and feet, including removing his shoes and socks, while Caleigh attacked his torso. The Gangsta Jock emanated an exaggerated evil laugh while her minions did the dirty work for her. It felt so good to be holding him down while her sisters-in-law tickled him.

“NOOOOO! HA HA HA!” came muffled sounds through the gag.
“That’s our Kenny! Janie, I never knew you could be so evil!” Eva enjoyed learning new things about Janie.
“You never asked me to help tag-team kidnap someone!” pride was apparent in the bride’s voice.
“Her bandana is constricting blood flow to her brain!” Caleigh teased, “She wears them tight!”
“Whatever… I like this side of Janie!” Eva looked at Caleigh.

Ken’s laughter had been replaced by groans of pain, but the girls were still combining to create a giant giggle storm. Every so often, Janie dropped a fresh ice cube down Ken’s shirt or kissed him to remind him that she was in charge. It was awkward being dominated by his wife considering he was used to either kidnapping her or being asked to kidnap her at least once every two weeks if some other circumstances didn’t result in her tied up already.

“Gangsta Jock, I think we had better stop, for Ken’s own good,” Caleigh suggested.
“Why is that?” Eva asked without really thinking and paused to straighten her jumper.
“I think she means that Ken is having a bit too much fun, is that right, my love?” Janie wrapped her right arm around his neck and pet his head with her left hand.
“Mmmm,” he nodded.
“I didn’t get to tickle Ken, so… I’m taking you instead!” the giant jumped on Caleigh.
“This is betrayal!” Caleigh giggled while she fell into the earth.

Janie giggled almost as much as Caleigh while she tickled her dear friend turned sister-in-law. To the two witnesses, it was readily apparent that there was indeed a precious bond the two shared. A girl as deep as Janie clearly had various circles that different friends entered, and Caleigh was in a special group of people nearest to Janie’s heart. Ken could only think of two other people Janie would tackle and enjoy tickling this much.

“Say Uncle! Hee hee hee!” Janie’s size made it impossible for Caleigh to throw her off.
“Never! Ha ha ha!” laughed the defiant girl.
“I’ll make you submit!” Janie reached and pinched a nipple.
“OW! No!” Caleigh looked right at Janie, “Ha! You think that’ll stop me!”
“This will!” the top girl dug her powerful fingers into Caleigh’s rips!
“AUGH! OWW! NO!” the victim groaned and squirmed before caving, “Hee hee! UNCLE!”
“Perfect!” Janie stood up with a huge grin on her face and looked at Ken.
“That was fun!” Caleigh got up and dusted herself off.
“Let's leave them,” Janie smiled at her sisters-in-law while she unclipped her barrettes and pulled the bandana off her head, “I want to go in. I'm a snowflake when it comes to camping.”

Janie didn't hold back her whimsical criticism of herself at all because reality was that she wasn't too used to the outdoors. She had never experienced camping and, on her first camping trip, being a girl of many fears, wasn't ready yet to sleep a night in a tent. Likewise, she resisted her carnal desires to take advantage of the RV’s capabilities. It was hard, but she was surviving without internet, real running water, and electricity.

Janie led a hopping Ken to the RV and helped him to climb the steps and then dragged him to the foot of the bed. She removed the gag from his mouth and wiped the drool off his face using her bandana before pushing him onto his back on the bed. After a pause to stare into his eyes, she brought their lips together for a long marital kiss while they fell back together onto the bed.

“Oh, my gosh, Caleigh, they really are in love,” Eva ended the moment.
“They’re as-holes, aren’t they?” Janie quietly whispered to Ken with a wide smile on her face.
“So what? We’re just being cute; I can tell you specifically don’t want that,” he smiled back, “Thank you for wiping my face.”
“I’m going to teach these girls something special,” Janie wiggled her eyebrows.

Aftercare was something foreign to the Rondell rough-and-tumble style. Captives were to be enjoyed, not maintained, and kept alive. The concept of looking after the captive’s emotional needs was new to Eva and Caleigh, but it was sensible to the latter. Frankly, Eva had no idea that someone like Janie could show such a soft and tender side of herself.

Janie slowly untied Ken’s legs first and gave a very firm massage of his calf muscles. Eva and Caleigh watched as Janie did this before she untied the rest of his body. While Janie continued to work up his body to his torso and arms, she occasionally gave him kisses both on the cheeks and on the lips. It was all shows of affection that championed the more platonic side of a happy marriage.

“Wasn't this your idea, Cay?” Eva turned to her sister.
“Yeah, but I don't mind. What she's doing could apply to anyone; it just looks sexy because she and Ken are married. I could do the same for you,” Caleigh shrugged.
“But will you?” Eva brazenly pushed her sister.
“No.”

With a flash of a grin, Caleigh descended the steps and left the RV with a quick “Good night” shouted behind her, and Eva quickly did the same after realizing she was being left behind. The two walked into the tent and changed into their pajamas for the night, which in this case consisted of matching pink shorts and pastel blue t-shirts. Soon, the two were lying on their sleeping bags and staring through the screen at the beautiful night sky.

“Ken, how about we enjoy sharing a bed?” Janie winked at him.
“Sounds perfect to me,” Ken smiled back at her.

When they got into the bed after putting on their pajamas, they were enveloped in darkness, and Janie gave her husband a big kiss on the cheek before settling down to sleep with them in their own comfortable positions. It didn't have to be dirty. It was lying in bed and staring at each other's eyes that contained all the magic they needed. In her heart, Janie was offering praise for the incredible people she had in her life.

At the same time, in the tent, the magical smell of TUGs filled the air.

“Caleigh, it's time for a little revenge.”

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Alisonlovesropes[/mention] [mention]Lucky Lottie[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]hafnermg[/mention] [mention]TklToy[/mention] [mention]Bondageboi[/mention] [mention]Busy Damsel[/mention]

Time for things to get crazy!

CHAPTER 10

Eva clamped her hand on her sister's mouth and asserted her size and her strength in lying down on top of Caleigh. The victim grunted and shook a little, but she couldn't toss the younger sister and had to play along. The sound of tape being ripped off a roll greeted her ears in the moonlight.

Eva started by jamming a pair of clean socks (from their TUG bag) in Caleigh's mouth and slapping a piece of the gluey grey material over Caleigh’s lips. She repeated this 3 times to make sure Caleigh stayed quiet. With her sister unable to cry for help and secretly gagged in a special way, Eva was able to safely work on taping her sister's body.

“Mmmmm!” Caleigh knew there'd be hell to pay if Ken or Mom found out.

Eva was a master of overkill and went right to overkill with the tape wrapping from Caleigh's wrists up to her elbows to encase her arms and then above and below her breasts. The softball player’s pastel yellow pajama tank and shorts offered little protection against the adhesive. It offered so little protection that the shirt just naturally crept up and exposed her belly while her arms were taped down to cover her waist up to her boobs which now stuck out as best as they could.

“Mmmmmm!”
“Your happiness is music to my ears,” confided Eva.

The tape started again at Caleigh’s ankles and never stopped as it wrapped up to her waist. Caleigh was nicely encased and had nothing exposed except her head, neck, boobs, butt, and feet. It felt so good to have the taboo gag, and the pushing of the tape against her so tightly calmed her down.

“Does Caleigh have ticklish feet?” Eva taunted her older sister with a gleam in her eye.
“Nmmm!” Caleigh shook her head in a plea for mercy.
“Heh heh!”

Eva was so proud of her fingernails and took excellent care of them on her own; she didn’t need manicures, but she sometimes went with her mother anyway. They were kind of frowned upon for paramedics, but she liked pushing the limits before she was certified and working at least.

“Ha ha ha ha!” came softly emanating from the older sister.
“You’re in trouble,” remarked the former volleyball player.
“Ga ha ha ha!” smiled the helpless girl who enjoyed being tickled.

Eva proceeded only for a little bit just to get Caleigh used to the feeling. She traced on Caleigh’s feet as if she were writing something before she decided to move on to step number two. The gag had been a treat just for Caleigh because Eva loved her sister and knew it made her sad that Mom and Ken had imposed such tight rules regarding her TUGs. It was time for a switch, and Eva removed the tape that wrapped Caleigh’s face and pulled the socks out.

“You’re so thoughtful,” Caleigh smiled.
“You won’t think so in five minutes… or come lunchtime,” Eva innocently rolled her eyes.
“What’s that mea-mph!” Ol’ Blue filled her mouth with its 1.5 inch (3.8 cm) glory.
“That’s just the start!” came a cackle, “But not a meme-phhhhh!”

A blue bandana blindfold matched Ol’ Blue and further imprisoned Caleigh. Caleigh talked little about herself, but it was no secret that all the girls present enjoyed gag drooling perhaps a little too much. Because of this, much as Janie did to Eva before, Eva taped Caleigh’s mouth but this was four wrappings of duct tape instead of a strip of microfoam tape.

“MMMM!” Caleigh groaned while she was being rolled onto her stomach and tried to kick.
“Behave, hot stuff!” Eva fearlessly spanked others.
SMACK!
“MM! OW!” quickly subdued her.
“And just to make sure you know your place,” the hand came down again.
SMACK!
“OW!” quickly subdued her.
“That’s my Gayyyyyy-leigh,” taunted Eva as only a sister can.
“Hmph! MMMM!” protested the victim, “Ah’m noh ay! Ah’m i-thekthual!”

Caleigh wished Eva could see the mischievously raised eyebrow, but alas she was blindfolded. Both younger siblings would make rhyming insults of her name, but Eva’s came with a touch of extra love because of her knowledge of Caleigh. There were secrets both only shared with siblings and cousins, and then there were secrets the girls in the family only shared with each other. Some secrets were even further limited, like Eva’s penchant of dirty sock gags. If anyone but Caleigh knew that, Eva would get them at every opportunity from her younger brother and her cousins.

In this case, Eva liked spanking her victims, and only Caleigh knew it. More than that, Caleigh was kind enough to humor it because Eva only felt comfortable doing it to other girls. Oh, sure, she had privately spanked their cousin Olivia, but she never expressed a genuine enjoyment of anything but torturing other girls. Eva had a good poker face and made perfect use of it in all sorts of scenarios.

SMACK!
“GUH!” groaned the victim.
“How is this, hot stuff?”
SMACK!
“GRRRRRR!”
“I’ll leave you at four, OK? I suspect we can do a better job tomorrow night.”
“Huh?!” who said anything about Caleigh being tied up again the next night?!

Eva picked up the mummy’s legs and began making her writing motion tickles on Caleigh’s soles. A new cackle storm began at the resumption of this malicious form of tickling. Eva found Caleigh a delightful captive, and she was hoping to have the opportunity to do this same cruelty to Janie. The bigger girl made stronger reactions that made the emotional rush of playing with a victim feel different from the stronger-will of Caleigh.

“HA HA HA!”

Caleigh tried to roll out of her sister’s arms but failed miserably. She had no clue after two minutes of this that Eva had switched to using a red pen. Each foot saw her slowly alternate between finger tickling and pen to maintain the deception as best as possible. All the while, Caleigh maintained a real laugh because the tickling was intense enough to cause pain or exhaust her. In fact, she was enjoying this torment more than she had expected; inside, she knew half the joy was just from Eva’s own joy about the situation.

The rubber ball felt incredibly comfortable in Caleigh’s mouth, and she had spent much time wearing it over the years because her family rule was that the bondage toys could not be used on minors. It was less than 12 hours after Caleigh was officially 18 that Ol’ Blue first entered her mouth as a surprise birthday present of sorts.

Eva studied her handwriting and giggled a little. She had done a very neat job so that anyone who happened to expose Caleigh’s feet would see it; she just hoped that anybody would find it before Caleigh had washed it off. She was quite pleased with herself and gave Caleigh another hard smack on the butt.

SMACK!
“Heyyyyy!”
“Time to go to sleep, Caleigh, sweetheart,” Eva’s tone reeked of mischief.

She did much more than just put her mummified sister inside the sleeping bag for a comfortable night. Eva hadn’t been too tight with the tape, so she felt she could safely do so although she knew that her brother would have a fit if he were here. Once Caleigh was in the bag, Eva zipped it shut… all the way shut. For security, she taped the bag down at Caleigh’s ankles, waist, and lower chest.

Caleigh grew only more determined. Everyone seemed desperate to test her escaping skills as if she had never been defeated before when in reality she only escaped when she wanted or was asked to do so. She was batting about .900 average, she figured, if not better, but it was for certain not 1.000. For those not familiar with baseball/softball lingo, that means she escaped at least 90% of the time.

The tape was firmly glued to her skin all over her body though, and it was real duct tape. It was thick, sticky, and tough, and it was exciting. A tie Caleigh couldn’t escape even if she tried was the ultimate in emotional highs for her. Eva didn’t know this, but she had made her sister very, very happy.

Inside the bag, it was stuffy and exhilarating, just the way she liked it. Adventure without real danger was indeed a lot of fun, and this checked both of those boxes. Caleigh struggled until she was sweaty and exhausted even while Eva was slumbering peacefully, and finally in a fit of exhaustion the girl fell asleep.

She awoke and had no clue what time it was, but she figured that it was around early dawn because of the birds she heard. Within her confinement, all was dark and touch could not be trusted. She had escaped similar, but that was rope binding in a bag that wasn’t pinched like this. Surely she could do it, right?

With enough effort felt some give, and again that rush from a stuffy, even sweaty, environment overcame Caleigh. She let out a grunt and felt her hands break through the tape that mummified her so well. With a rip like that, even in these tight confines she should be able to loosen the tape some more. Her efforts availed her not, it seemed, until felt a pop further from her… the tape around the bag! Now she could move her body more freely and did so with great confidence, slowly rolling the tape upwards from the rip until she had enough of her arm free to peel it a little. She had no more mummification of her arms, but her arms were still wrapped well.

“AUGGHH!” a frustrated girl yelled into her gag and stomped the earth as best she could.

Caleigh’s thrashing accomplished three things: (1) it forced Eva to wake up, (2) it got the attention of Ken, who was sitting on a chair and couldn’t see the motion in the tent, and (3) it caused the zipper of the bag to burst open. With a few more shakes and some flailing, Caleigh pulled her head out of the bag and felt the rush of cold air. Ken and Eva watched her shake herself until her torso was out of the bag.

Caleigh now groped around the tent while still in her dark prison until she found Eva’s knife. With careful sawing, she ripped enough of the duct tape to be able to start peeling it off. She pulled and pulled and pulled with determination until she had enough that she could free her arms by squirming. Now she could finally pull the blindfold down to her neck and see again.

The audience wasn’t even there in her mind. Instead Caleigh was focused on cutting the tape off her legs. All of her body was a bright red from the combination of irritation and overheating she had experienced for the past 9 hours. When her legs were free, Caleigh unwrapped her face taping and flopped on her back in absolute exhaustion.

This was, in her mind, her greatest escape ever. This was greater than when she escaped being rigid cuffed and locked in a tight armoire at school while bound, gagged, and blindfolded. This was greater than when she had escaped being suspended upside down from a tree. She took deep breaths of fresh morning and simply laid on her back with a mess of ripped duct tape on and around her body.

“You are amazing!” Ken broke the silence.
“Mmm!” Caleigh flashed a thumbs up and slowly sat up.
“You’re cute with a blindfold around your neck,” Eva teased.
“Mmm?” Caleigh unbuckled the gag and pulled it out of her mouth, “Clean up your mess, Eva. I’m going to take a bath in the water.”

A target was growing larger and larger, and it was on the back of one Eva Rondell.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

Love it! Setting up for a serious bit of revenge.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Eva just might be asking to be tied up, because she's gone crazy with Caleigh and Janie. I'd love to see Caleigh-Janie action, since they are supposed to be the older friendship, but I think we'll have to wait. Because of Eva.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 8 months ago Love it! Setting up for a serious bit of revenge.
The target is just going to keep growing.
Mineira1986 wrote: 8 months ago Eva just might be asking to be tied up, because she's gone crazy with Caleigh and Janie. I'd love to see Caleigh-Janie action, since they are supposed to be the older friendship, but I think we'll have to wait. Because of Eva.
Ask and ye shall receive in this two-part sub arc that is but one part of the adventure. Not to divulge too much, but most of the Caleigh-Janie stuff will come in the following chapter.

CHAPTER 11

"Listen," Eva whispered to her sister, Caleigh.

The sun was rising. Birds were singing their songs. Dew was dripping off branches. Grasshoppers were scratching their legs. Squirrels were arguing. A distant field mouse was squeaking. So many sounds were there to drink in.

In the stream, Caleigh soaked the adhesive off her skin, and Eva bathed alongside her. The emotional high of the escape was shown by the smile on her face. Nothing more needed to be said.

“YOWCH!” Eva yelled when Caleigh pinched her nipple beneath the water surface.
“Just keeping you on your toes for when Janie does it,” remarked the mischievous older sister.

Caleigh dried herself and put on her denim coveralls with a yellow t-shirt while Eva chose her hand made (her own hands) brown floral jumper that came down to her calves. With that milk chocolate, Eva wore a beige bandana headscarf and a purple t-shirt with her hair held in a bun by a beige scrunchie.

Inside, Janie genuinely felt dead. She saw her sisters-in-law and even opened the window to listen, but she didn’t do more at first. This morning, she felt lethargic and unmotivated. She quietly climbed out of bed, went to the front passenger's seat, and watched the sunrise. The sun’s rays, and the promise of a new day with her husband and in-laws, brought a smile to her eyes. She was further aided by the sound of Ken singing a happy song of some sort. Without further thought, Janie took her medicine and slipped out of her pajamas and walked straight out to the stream that Eva and Caleigh had just exited. While the water was cold, such helped shock her awake and finished breaking the funk with which she had awakened.

Janie put on black jeans, a green-and-black plaid patterned long-sleeve flannel button-up shirt, and a green kerchief bandana. Janie had a penchant for these shirts and had them in nearly every color possible. As the prior day, Janie left her hair long and free.

“You look so beautiful!” Eva remarked, “I like your style!”
“So do you. That dress is amazing!” Janie returned the compliment.
“Thank you! I made it myself!” she beamed with pride at being her own seamstress.
“But I’m not as beautiful as you are,” Janie’s felt compelled to reduce any compliments given to her.

Caleigh didn't know she still had messages on her feet or that, because she hadn't specifically scrubbed her soles, they were still legible and likely wouldn’t have come off so easily. At the present, they were hidden under socks and sneakers and just dying to be read, but Eva had seen they were still there when Caleigh sat to put her socks on.

“You are beautiful, girl,” Caleigh insisted on Eva’s behalf.
“You're just as beautiful,” Janie would compliment herself to the bottom by force!

It was Caleigh who used her connections to sneak around when Janie had a nervous breakdown. It allowed her to hear Janie's life in detail that no one, not even Janie's siblings, had heard before or since. Most of Janie's friends and relationships-- whenever Janie recounted anything, good or bad-- would get versions tailored to their sensitivities.

“Janie Rondell, we love you!” Caleigh's smile was as wide as it could be.

Caleigh picked up her satchel and pulled it under her right armpit with the strap across her left shoulder, just like a purse, and zipped it shut. She sat down and watched as her friend, the southpaw, twisted the cap off a water bottle and took a long drink from it; while she gazed in that direction, she saw Ken exit the RV and give Janie a kindly peck on the cheek. Did her jealousy stem from her attraction to Janie when she was younger or a desire to protect the first true friendship she ever had?

"Are we ready to hike?" Janie eagerly pulled a small backpack over her shoulders.
"I think so!" Ken got his wife and sister's attention, "Let's go!"
"Well, Cay, don't lounge around; get up!" Janie tapped Caleigh but got no response.

Caleigh sat there and didn't respond though. Janie, having not seen this, wasn't sure what was happening and immediately felt for Caleigh's pulse. Her heart was fine... but she seemed unconscious. A lack of familiarity with this made Janie get a bit nervous.

"Eva! Something's wrong with Caleigh!" Janie motioned for her sister-in-law to come closer.
"Why the f-ck is she having a seizure?!" Eva asked in surprise.
"I don't know! Do something!" Janie got even more upset.
"She'll be fine... See, she's already regaining her sense," the younger sister handled it all so well.
"And I always thought she was daydreaming or sleeping on the bus rides!" the tall one shook her head and tried to calm herself.

After another 15 minutes and getting Caleigh's medicine into her system, the quartet was finally ready for a woodland walk. Ken, being familiar with Midwestern woodland creatures, brought his hunting rifle but made sure it wasn't loaded. If need be, any of the Rondell children was beyond capable of utilizing the weapon.

“You scared me there,” Janie put an arm around Caleigh while they walked.
“I was trying my best,” the shorter girl winked at the taller one.

The group marched for about 10 minutes before Eva ran in front to stop the group. She had a plan, and it was time to put that plan to work. It was simple: they'd roll a pair of dice, and the people with the two lowest numbers would have to do the rest of the hike while bound and gagged and attached to rope leads.

“I rolled snake eyes. May I go again?” Janie asked after going first.
“No!” Ken quickly rejected her appeal.
“My sh-t luck!” cursed the doomed girl.

It wasn't possible for anyone to outdo Janie in that regard, so the other three then rolled to see who would join her. Caleigh rolled an invincible twelve, and Eva rolled a ten. Ken rolled a lowly five to become Janie's co-hostage. Janie and Ken looked at each other and smiled. Never had they been tied together like this, and it helped alleviate a little of Janie's awful feelings.

The binding was kept simple: crossed wrists, chest, and waist only with the leads attached to the chest ropes. The chest rope was simply a single rope beneath the nipples, but it was still cinched under the armpits. Their gags were blue rubber balls threaded with red bandanas. Caleigh also fulfilled Janie's request to "add a little tape" by crushing her face under 7 layers of duct tape! Caleigh's rope, from her satchel, was a classic off-white color and nicely contrasted Janie's shirt; on the other hand, it coordinated with Ken's navy blue and white Minnesota Tech Eagles t-shirt.

Husband and wife marched along like a couple of captives in a movie but with much more sophisticated bindings and gags. They frequently tried to squeeze up together, but the Rondell girls kept playfully separating them. Still, it was fun and made a different twist on otherwise ordinary things. Walking through the forest and pausing to observe nature was fun; this was special.

Eva felt a very different set of emotions coming from Janie while they walked along. Both Eva and Caleigh were Janie’s sisters-in-law, but Caleigh, despite Janie’s claim, was truly a friend who held a very special place in Janie’s life. During the previous day’s woodlands slave march, two girls were having fun and getting to understand each other’s likes and desires through a shared game. This was two friends who loved each other rejoicing in being together again. When Caleigh expressed happiness at the sight of some bird, flower, or tree, Janie shared in the joy as seen through a distinctive sparkle in her eye, a sparkle that was like, but different from, the one in her eyes in the RV the previous night.

When the group reached a meadow, Caleigh wanted to stop and make a little sketch of it. Eva took the captives and made them sit down on opposite sides of a big tree and tied them to it with their backs against the bark. The same rope was used on both, and it made the couple smile and glance at each other in a cute manner. There was a tree between them, but they shared both a marital and a physical bond.

Eva knew Janie had tucked in her shirt, but she still undid a couple buttons so she could slip her hand inside. It was time for some good belly laughs of the non-consensual and forced kind. Eva was once again putting those fingernails to work tormenting a bound and gagged girl… and a guy too. It was double the fun.

As soon as the first contact was made, Janie knew she was in trouble. She was super ticklish, especially at her belly, and it showed by the explosion of gagged laughter she made. Ken, on the other hand, was more ticklish at his rib cage; Eva, like a good sister, exploited these weaknesses. Her hands drove in so deep it hurt, but it was much fun although Janie knew revenge was eventually necessary. Tears poured down Janie's and Ken's cheeks from laughing so hard, and Janie even peed herself a little.

Eva’s strategy always called more for delivering tickles than looking for the difficult and sensitive nooks and crannies. Rib cages, bellies, and soles were more to her liking. Forceful tickling that transitioned to pained tormenting was how she handled her tickle torture. She wanted the victim to be angry at her when it was all said and done.

Ken had to rank tickling as his favorite form of torture both to give and receive. He may have had special privileges where Janie was concerned, but he still preferred the kinds of things he could do with his own family. He didn’t care too much for inducing the “pain” stage of things and generally avoided it by giving the victim breaks… that meant the fun lasted longer as well!

It was also visually entertaining for Eva. Janie was trying to throw her body everywhere, and both were wildly flailing their legs. That flailing ended when Eva bound their ankles and thighs with more rope. Eva made sure that their legs were firmly stuck together.

Being bound and gagged was fun, but the tree bark added a bit of discomfort to the tickling. Janie and Ken were glad their shirts weren’t thin like Caleigh’s because otherwise they’d have been getting hacked to pieces by the rough tree Eva had chosen.

The sounds were of course like music to Eva’s ears, and the power rush was incredible. Forced laughter turned to harsh guffaws, but it wasn't until those turned to grunts that Eva had her fill. Either she was getting overboard revenge for losing the card game, or she was readying herself for a nice dose of revenge.

“Let's go! I'm done!” Caleigh announced.
“You sure?”
“I'm sure I’m sure! Now stop the word games and get them moving!” Caleigh took charge, but then added, “I’m apparently going to have to teach you how to tickle Janie Patterson!”

The captives had marched out in ropes and gags, and they would march back in similar fashion.

AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 12

Caleigh took a picture of Janie and Ken to post on the Cool Girls’ Facebook page before Eva did anything. The captives were detached from the tree, and Eva forced them to start hopping back to the RV. Hopping was fun and forced them to go slowly and enjoy everything from the sounds, the smells, the sights, and even the captivity.

Eva and Caleigh took advantage of this and frequently paused to abuse the captives. This involved giving them swats on the butt (yes, Eva spanked her brother) and even knocking them to the ground. Janie had barely taken three hops when she got knocked down for the first time and let out a shriek into her rubber ball gag.

“Oops. Looks like you fell. Now you know that naughty captives who fall get spanked!”
SMACK!
“HMPH!” Janie shook her head and glared at Caleigh.
“If the Gangsta Jock’s gonna misbehave, then she’s getting punished,” Caleigh crossed her arms and put a foot on Janie’s back.
“Geh off -ee!” Janie cried out, and Ken stepped toward her.
“Fat chance,” Caleigh pushed him back with a smile on her face, “Don’t make us tickle you again!”
“Which one of us is wearing the bandana again?” Eva turned to her older sister and giggled.

Caleigh untied Janie’s thighs and approached her elbows with the rope. She planted her shoe on Janie’s butt and jerked to yank Janie’s elbows together, and the victim yelped as her boobs were thrust out by the motion before Caleigh wrapped it a few times, cinched it thoroughly, and knotted the rope. Eva watched Caleigh’s “Janie Patterson masterclass” with great interest.

“I might be mo’ gangsta’ den da Gangsta’ Jock!” Caleigh joked while she hauled Janie off the ground.
“Ah ohn’ hink tho!” Janie stood up straight and tall and winked at her captor.
“Move it!” the kidnapping duo kicked their captives in the butt simultaneously!

After this, Eva, unsurprisingly, untied their legs again. She didn’t want to dally in what she considered boring spots, and doing this gave them more freedom to stop when they wanted instead of forced breaks because Janie or Ken was tired of hopping. In this way, they resumed with Eva and Caleigh oftentimes taking serpentine paths so that they could jerk on the lead ropes and cause the captives to fall.

There was also punishment for what either captor considered disobedience. In Janie’s case, being led by Caleigh, she surprisingly found herself getting spanked more whereas Ken got kicked by Eva quite a bit. Ken found this out when he stopped to observe a woodpecker at work.

“I didn’t say you could stop!” Eva yanked on the rope.
“WHOA!” Ken tumbled down to the earth.
“Let that be a warning to you as well!” she sinisterly grinned at Janie while planting a foot on her brother’s butt.

At another point, in punishment for merely stopping to smell the flowers, Caleigh squeezed Janie's nose shut with her hand.

“GUH! UH UUUU!” emanated from the breathless girl.
“Next time you should ask!” Caleigh let go.
“Ay I thoh ooh thmell uh lowers?” Janie tried again and made some drool pour down her face even through the tape.

Now Janie was permitted to stop and smell the flowers… by being slew-foot right into the patch! With that, the captor knelt down by her sister-in-law for them to enjoy the sights and smells at a much smaller distance. Soon, all three girls were stereotypically enjoying the flower patch, but Caleigh made sure they did not pluck any of them for environmental reasons. Ken took a seat and happily watched the trio giddily enjoy the sights. After 15 minutes, the group was back on its way toward the camp site.

Each girl now was much happier, as if they weren't happy enough before they found that little slice of paradise. Eva and Caleigh had to drag Janie out of the patch because she was lying flat on her back in it. The two sisters working together were too much for Janie under normal circumstances let alone when she was tied up. The rest of the walk continued in much more subdued circumstances until they reached the campsite.

“What do we do with them now?” Eva asked Caleigh for her inspiration.
“I promised a tickling class. Why don't we tickle them some more, spank them, and then send them to bed?”

Tickle and spank? Music to Eva’s ears. Caleigh was still getting familiar and comfortable with the concept of spanking captives, something Eva had introduced to their play during the recent winter break, but tickling was a joy of hers.

“Mmmm!” Janie drooled in unison with Ken when they saw ropes come out of the bag again.

Face-first against the earth, Janie and Ken squirmed uselessly while they were individually bound at their ankles once again. After a morning spent in rope, it was time to spend some time… in even more rope! Back into a secure binding with cinching went Janie’s and Ken’s ankles and thighs, but Ken got the benefit of receiving his from the ever gentle but effective Eva. One wouldn’t expect such things, but Caleigh, being the escape artist, could be brutal with her knots to reduce the chances of escaping. Both girls, this time, were gentler because they wanted the captives to eventually escape; it still meant Caleigh was rougher than her sister.

“Shall we?” Caleigh motioned with her fingers.
“Yes, let’s!” Eva wiggled her eyebrows, and the two dug into their feast.
“Oh! OH! NO! GAH! GAH HA HA HA HA!” Ken started first.

Caleigh knew the best way to dig her fingers into a given spot and get the maximum reaction from Janie, who had drool just running from her mouth like a faucet. In fact, Caleigh was tickling Janie so viciously that the bigger girl was crying! Her intimate knowledge of Janie’s weak points was unfathomable to Eva who didn’t even have such mastery of her own siblings.

The laughter of tickling with time reached that stage of pained grunting and then was followed by a different kind of pained grunting: the pain of being spanked. Janie didn’t know that the Rondell girls liked spanking until the previous morning, and she still wasn’t used to it really. Oh, sure, she had some other friends that liked it, but she didn’t know that these particular girls did.

SMACK!
“HMPH!” Ken’s eyes grew wide.

Ken hadn’t received a genuine spanking since he was 4 or 5 years old when he shoved Caleigh in a children’s dispute over a toy. His baby sister was genuinely spanking him and roughly too! He couldn’t believe how humiliating this was for him and Janie to be literally getting spanked like a couple of naughty children, and he couldn’t admit to enjoying it in any way except as being taken advantage of by his sisters. Janie, on the other hand, liked it and wished Ken would do it to her.

“Let’s bring these two indoors now!” Caleigh grinned while the sisters hauled up their captives.
“Move it!” Eva kicked Janie in the butt.

Janie and Ken were forced to hop to RV, sit down, and scrunch up the stairs. They were then dragged to the bed and had their shoes removed before they were stood up facing each other. This time, the couple were tied together face-to-face at their ankles, waist, and upper chest with Eva's fashionably pink rope holding the couple together. The ropes were cinched adequately, and husband and wife were face to face enjoying the moment until Caleigh added black bandana blindfolds to both of them. With that, they were pushed onto the bed and tucked under the comforter. Both girls taunted the captives with “Good night” kisses.

"We're going to go swimming," Eva said, "See you when you get out."
“Join us soon! It’s not too tight!” Caleigh added as she shut the door.
“Are we evil or playful?” Eva asked when they were alone.
“I think a little of both. That was strangely fun,” reflected the elder sister.

Inside, Janie and Ken found themselves in a tight and somewhat steamy position. They were tied together quite nicely and having to work themselves out of what was certainly an interesting TUG predicament. Janie started their escape off with a drooly rubber ball kiss on Ken’s cheek that made him squirm a little.

Janie was certainly the more talented of the two when it came to escaping even with an elbow bond pinioning her arms tightly behind her. The Gangsta Jock was a mess of knots with three bandanas all knotted behind her head from the combination of kerchief, blindfold, and gag. The real question was… did she want to escape?

Janie decided to escape for two reasons. The first was to embarrass her husband, and the second was because she wanted to go swimming! She just had to get out of this first! She wasn’t as good as Caleigh, but Janie was always the best of her siblings at finding her way out of the ropes into which others had put her. The pressure of the ropes felt so relaxing.

Being tied up was overall relaxing for her. When Janie was tied up, she couldn't look at her phone or any other electronic device unless the captor put it in front of her. It meant she was trapped with her own thoughts with only real interaction between herself and others. It was a game of trust and love, and while tied up she was always under the care of someone she trusted and felt safe from malice.

There were the feelings too. Janie liked the feeling of being unable to move, see, and/or talk on account of another and being subject to their whims. The squeezing of the ropes against her body, she understood from reading stuff on the internet, helped release hormones and such that relaxed her, and she oftentimes got so relaxed while tied up that she fell asleep. She was even nodding off at the present, but she shook it off in order to focus on escaping.

Escaping was the competitive side of TUGs, a game she cherished because she could play with even her non-athletic friends. Right now, the game was to escape by struggling against the ropes to get them off in any manner she could possibly find. With some effort, the cinching on her wrists began to loosen…

Outdoors, Eva now knew that this was her perfect opportunity. She wanted to really teach her sister the true joy of TUGs as she saw them. They walked toward the tent while talking about other things, but Eva’s mind was full of focus. She just needed the right opportunity.

The sisters went into their tent and put on the swimsuits that they had brought just for swimming in this particular stream. Opportunity, however, was knocking in a different way than Caleigh was expecting when she finished putting on her pink bikini. Once she was nice and comfortable, Eva, in a tie-dye swimsuit, attacked her sister for the second time in under 24 hours!

“MMMM!” Caleigh groaned and squirmed against the plastic fabric of the tent floor.
“Hold still!” Eva ordered while she stuffed Sweet Red and its 2 inch glory between Caleigh’s jaws.
“GUH! UGH!” the victim-to-be cried out into the gag.

What did Eva have in mind now?

hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I can't wait to see how Caleigh is tested by Eva this time. Maybe this will be the time Eva finds something strict enough to hold even Caleigh! Keep up the great work!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

hafnermg wrote: 8 months ago I can't wait to see how Caleigh is tested by Eva this time. Maybe this will be the time Eva finds something strict enough to hold even Caleigh! Keep up the great work!
The revealing! :D

@Alisonlovesropes @Lucky Lottie @Mineira1986 @hafnermg @TklToy @Bondageboi @Busy Damsel

CHAPTER 13

“MMM MMMMM!” Caleigh yelled out while the gag buckle was secured.

Try as she might, the softball pitcher was no match for her taller, stronger, volleyball player turned paramedic little sister. Sweet Red filled her jaws in an uncomfortable way, and her protests were met without compunction or mercy. In fact, the more she cried out the tighter the ropes became.

Eva had bound her crossed wrists together before making a heavily cinched elbow tie. Like it or not, Caleigh was along for the ride with this crazy idea of her sister’s. Eva wouldn’t hurt a fly except to defend herself or her family, so Caleigh was assured that nothing bad was going to happen and that, most likely, something fun was going to happen. But TUG kidnappings are not fun unless you’re at least trying to resist even when you know it’s a wasted effort.

SMACK!
“Mmmmm!” that got Caleigh on her bare skin.
“Be good! I have a plan,” Eva reassured her.

Was it too much for Caleigh to wish for a day in which she was not tied up at some point? Eva, in true fashion of a kidnapper, bound Caleigh’s ankles next to ensure that her victim was unable to get away. At this point, Caleigh decided that it was best just to lie still and watched helplessly as Eva went “all out” in tying up her older sister.

Ropes were tied and cinched up her legs at her shins, below her knees, above her knees, at mid thigh, and below her crotch. Caleigh’s big toes were even tied with string. The same blue bandana blindfolded her once again, but this time Eva left her sister to drool everywhere. A detailed breast harness with ropes above and below the breasts, under the armpits, and around the neck to make a V-shape in front combined with a waist rope to immobilize her arms. As if this wasn't enough, Eva took things further and hogtied Caleigh from her ankles to her wrists and then cinched the connection before running the rope up to the elbow bonds.

“Mmm mmm mmmmmmm!” Caleigh thrashed helplessly.
SMACK!
“EEEEK!” the pain of the spank shot through her body.
“Stop it!”
“Oh! Ooh eh ee oh!” ordered the elder sister.
“Hmmm, I can't understand you. You want me to do this,” Eva pinched her sister's left nipple.
“OUCH! Ooh itch!” expressed Caleigh’s fury nicely with a rare curse.

Insult was added to the injuries though when Eva used Caleigh’s knees as the point for a suspension. Caleigh found herself hoisted into the air upside down with seemingly no way to escape without risking grievous injury. More than that she was completely helpless against Eva’s torments and even became the subject of several photos and two videos that were slowly uploaded to the Cool Girls’ Club Facebook as the spotty cellular coverage in the forest allowed.

SMACK!
“Mmmm!”

Inside, Janie was pulling the ropes off her body and looked out the window just in time to catch the sight of Eva giving Caleigh that smack. She was getting surprised more and more by these sisters, even the one whom she had known for four years! Going out there and interfering were necessities to the Florida girl.

“See you soon, baby. Have fun,” Janie kissed Ken on the forehead.

Janie rapidly changed to her red swimsuit to swim in the stream. She grabbed her bag and stepped outside with her sunglasses over her eyes and her hair in a tight bun under a red swim cap to keep it dry. She walked up behind Eva without a word while she gave Caleigh what must have been her eleventh or twelfth spank. Once again, she took advantage of Eva’s deafness.

SMACK!
“Mmmm!” thrashed the captive.
“Going for a swim, eh?” Janie spoke.
“Yow!” Eva jumped back and grew wide-eyed, “Seminole stealth mode!”
“You betcha! Hold on a second… ‘I love you,’” Janie read aloud, “and ‘Your feet stink.’”
“I did that last night,” Eva nervously laughed.
“Surprised it didn't come off in the water!”
“I used a red pen because it doesn’t wash off as easily,” she sheepishly grinned.
“MMMMMMM!” squealed the victim upon hearing this.
“I never realized you like spanking people so much,” observed the taller girl.
“It's um a change of pace! Yeah, I wanted to change it up,” was her insulting defense.
“You were smiling like a kid in a candy store! Karma’s a b-tch! And you’ve been spanking people every chance you've had!”

Of course Janie was going to defend Caleigh, and Janie remembered that Caleigh mentioned extra stakes at some point. Janie felt now was the time to use them for that nefarious purpose. She effortlessly drove them into the earth at a distance where even she could be stretched taut if desired. Now she just had to get Eva tied up somehow and quickly found “Big Yellow” on the floor of the tent.

“Will you come easily? Or do I need to go medieval?” Janie called out as she returned to her sisters-in-law.
“Ohhhhhhh,” Eva rolled her eyes and flipped off Janie while taking her time, “Medieval."
“Then come on!”

Janie was feeling good after being tied up and tortured, and dominating Eva just sounded like the perfect follow-up. At the stakes, Janie effortlessly pushed a laughing Eva to the ground and started by gagging the girl. Securing the strap, it turned out, was the only simple part, as Janie found out in what was her attempt at kidnapping Eva.

Eva didn’t have enough strength to escape once Janie got the first arm tied, but she made sure the task wasn’t easy. As soon as Janie had a good grip on the next arm to slip the rope around it, Eva had scrunched around enough to loosen the taut rope on the other arm to get herself out. This went back and forth for five minutes before Ken emerged.

“Hold her down so she’s on her stomach!” Janie commanded before he could say anything.

Marital teamwork was a great thing indeed. Together, they tied Eva into a very taut and secure spreadeagle on her stomach against the grass. Big Yellow was forcing tons of drool from Eva’s mouth, and as an added bonus Janie tied a rope in Eva’s hair and ran it to the step of the RV that was a mere three feet away from Eva’s head. To further make the sisters match, Janie took Eva’s beige bandana out of the tent and blindfolded her. Now she was going to explore what Eva liked by way of torture.

“So you like spanking people, huh?!” Janie began avenging her friend.
SMACK!, left cheek.
SMACK!, right cheek.
“EEE! OOOOOHHHH!” Eva enjoyed that more than she thought.
SMACK!, left cheek.
SMACK!, right cheek.
YANK!, pull on the hair.
“AHHHH! OWWWWW!” Eva liked this multi-facted torment.
“You’ve been a bad b-tch all weekend. You f-cking deserve this!”

And it continued with Janie taunting Eva, and Eva realized she liked being verbally degraded while tied up although it wasn’t fun to degrade others when she was in control. She was drooling a storm as the only Rondell with a jaw big enough to handle the 2.5 inch (6.35 cm) silicone gag for more than 10 minutes, and the drool made her feel humiliated.

“B-stard wanted revenge and was an a-hole on purpose!”
SMACK!, left cheek.
SMACK!, right cheek.
YANK!, pull on the hair.
“EEEK!”

The domination of Eva felt oddly good, but Janie preferred being the dominated one most days of the week. Sometimes, though, she just wanted a power rush. For Eva, the hair pulling was incredibly humbling because she, like Janie, was vain about her hair, and this cruel treatment excited her much more than she could have guessed.

Ken drank it all in while lounging on a chair. He wouldn’t participate, but he’d certainly stare at his hot, toned wife while she tortured his sister. As long as it wasn’t malevolent or immoral, he was comfortable with whatever they did. As a big brother, it was impossible not to enjoy Eva’s constant shrieking.

“Well thank you for being offended for my sake!” Caleigh exclaimed out of the blue.
“How did you escape that, you sorcerer?!” Ken belted out with a dropped jaw.
“Wow!” Eva marveled.
“I'm not surprised. That's my Caleigh!” Janie grinned at her,
“I am Houdini,” she took her usual bow and then threw her head and hair in a proud manner.

Rope marks covered Caleigh’s body with deep, harsh marks, but nothing bloody. Each rope that had bound her was obvious, and upon request Ken took numerous photos of Caleigh to add to the post for others to appreciate and even more just for her and Eva to study in a more scientific manner. The blindfold was dangling from her neck in similar fashion to before.

“You’re cute with a blindfold around your neck,” Janie copied Eva’s tease from before.
“Heh… thanks… May I have a turn?” Caleigh shrank at the compliment and turned to Eva.
“Of course,” Janie motioned to the victim on the ground.
“Thank you,” Caleigh knelt on the ground, “I owe this one a ton”

Caleigh tried it and grimaced at her sister’s shriek. She wasn’ a dominant personality, right? Caleigh liked fun and cuddles, but here was something magical about it. Janie, unsurprisingly, eagerly resumed the torment. Anything that was a matter of endurance of any sort appealed to her.

SMACK!, left cheek.
SMACK!, right cheek.
YANK!, pull on the hair.
“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”
“May I… I have an idea!” Caleigh said.

Tandem spanking was an original concept, to say the least. Caleigh would spank the lower corner of the left cheek and then the same of the right; then Janie would spank the upper corners of the butt cheeks. They practiced the motion in the air and then went to work on Eva.

“1!” SMACK! “2!” SMACK!
“3!” SMACK! “4!” SMACK!
“OWWWW!”
“5!” SMACK! “6!” SMACK!
“7!” SMACK! “8!” SMACK!
“9!” SMACK! “10!” SMACK!
“OWWWW! THTOH!!!”
“11!” SMACK! “12!” SMACK!
“13!” SMACK! “14!” SMACK!
“15!” SMACK! “16!” SMACK!
“HLEATHEEEEEE!”
“17!” SMACK! “18!” SMACK!
“19!” SMACK! “20!” SMACK!

“She’s had enough for now,” Caleigh said just as suddenly as they started, “Untie her and let’s go swimming.”
“Yeah! Unhie ee an et’th oh thimmin!” the captive agreed with that.
“All right,” Janie untied the knots and unbuckled the gag with a grin, “I’ll be by the water. Come on, Caleigh!”
“Remember last Spring Break, and we went to that near the Mississippi?”
“How can I forget? We had so much fun! You are cute with the neckscarf!”
“Oh, I bet you think I’d look cute in a summer dress too!” Caleigh became sarcastically playful.
“Yes, you would, but I’ll never convince you!” and Janie swam away.
“Get back here!” the pitcher jumped in after her.

It was such a refreshing way to burn off the excitement of a rope-filled morning!
Last edited by AlexUSA3 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A nice chapter. The girls are all learning more about themselves.
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

CHAPTER 14

Caleigh and Janie were sitting in the RV after they had egressed from the stream and returned to their regular clothes. The two had walked away first and talked about a lot of things. Someway, somehow, the topic turned to the prior day’s swearing contest and Caleigh’s emotions concerning it.

“I’m sorry, Caleigh. I’ll try harder,” Janie felt bad that she had offended her teammate, friend, and sister-in-law.
“So many of your loved-ones get so offended by your potty mouth.”
“Yes, it strikes me differently though when you’re offended by it,” Janie stood up and winked at her teammate, “Is it lunchtime yet? Because I am famished.”
“It’s past lunchtime, actually!”
“KENNY! You dumb cluck!” Janie opened the door, “You forgot to feed your wife!”
“HEE! HEE HEE!” Caleigh laughed at that.
“And afterwards,” she looked at Caleigh, “We’ll nap our way, all right?”
“I hope that means what I think it means!”

Eva happily obliged to prepare a late lunch. Caleigh stepped outside to see both of her siblings were also back in their regular clothes, and Caleigh confidently walked up to her brother and gave him a single-armed hug. He looked down at his sister and smiled at her; she was amazed how he could say so little and even take orders while the rest of them were behaving as they had been the last two days. After a tasty lunch of peanut butter & fluff sandwiches and fresh cut hunks of cheese, the four were all ready for that woodland nap they all craved.

“Caleigh, I wish I had a teddy bear to cuddle while I sleep,” Janie walked up behind her friend.
“Isn’t that what Ken is for?” Eva showed her lack of familiarity with certain facets of the CGC.
“Do I get a choice?” Caleigh smiled but didn’t face her captor-to-be.
“None!” Janie clamped a hand over Caleigh’s mouth and wrapped the other around her chest.
“MMMMM!” Caleigh squirmed while being effortlessly carried to the tent.
“I should only need four pieces of rope,” Janie thought aloud.

Four pieces: one for Caleigh’s wrists, one to go above and below her boobs, one at her ankles, and one at her thighs. While Caleigh could escape this in under 10 minutes, it ensured that the softball pitcher couldn’t squirm away while the trio napped. A knotted white bandana cleave gag made sure she didn’t complain too much.

“Can we share?” Eva asked when she saw Janie lie down with her arms wrapped around Caleigh.
“Get your own!” Janie pushed her younger sister-in-law away from them.
“Good, I wouldn’t want to cuddle or be cuddled while sleeping like that anyway.”

Janie liked it better that way. TUG cuddling, called a “stuffie” by some CGC members, would remain something Janie uniquely shared with Caleigh among the Rondell’s. During the duo’s first two years of college, it was Janie’s older sister who was the starting catcher with Janie as the backup, but it was Janie who got Caleigh to her first no-hitter. While both catchers had a perfect working relationship with Caleigh and while Caleigh had lived with the older Patterson during her junior year, it was Janie with whom she had the friendship that translated into on the field success whether as pitcher-catcher or pitcher-shortstop. When Janie was asked to try out for Team U.S.A. and eventually selected to travel to Japan to eventually win a medal, it was Caleigh who was Janie’s travel buddy.

It was only 30 minutes before Janie arose feeling completely refreshed. Silently, she picked up her captive and carried her into the RV and sat her on the dinette table. Janie unknotted the bandana that gagged Caleigh and sat down to watch her sister-in-law work another escape.

“Did you bring your glove like I asked?” Janie questioned.
“I sure did! Did you bring your catching equipment?”
“It’s under where I’m sitting!”

While Eva dozed, Caleigh and Janie enjoyed a quiet one-on-one conversation to help keep things interesting while Caleigh escaped. They talked about little things relating to the camping trip and the games they had played so far and about Janie's relationship with Ken. Mixed into the conversation was reminiscing about college.

“You were 16 and already firmly established into your sister’s circle of friends. You never did tell me why you chose me to be your friend among all the possibilities on that team.”
“Because even when you say mean things like that my choice in clothing lacks aesthetic, you mean well.”
“I always want the best,” Caleigh blushed and watched Eva walk into the RV, “What did you think when you first met me at team intros?”
“So here you are!” said the younger Rondell girl.
“Shut up!” Janie grinned at Eva, “I thought ‘This girl will someday make a good coach.’ And me?”
“It went like ‘Wow, she’s hot’ or along those lines,” Caleigh started untying her legs.
“BA HA HA! That story never gets old!” Janie smacked her leg and doubled-over cackling.
“My first girl crush reciprocated the feelings… toward my brother!”
“I guess you could say I missed the target!”

Both girls proceeded to laugh so hard that they were in tears. Caleigh slid off the table, and the girls put an arm around each other while they laughed. Eva understood what they meant, but it wasn’t hilarious or even funny to her like it was to them. It was suddenly apparent that what the softball duo had was very, very special, and Eva felt a guilt-pang about how she had been trying to wedge herself in so that she could learn more about Janie.

“I’m sorry if I kept you two from getting any quality time,” Eva looked right at both.
“No problem,” Janie brushed it off, “Come on, Cay; let’s softball!”
“Did anyone tell you your hair is like something from a princess movie?” Caleigh asked while Janie grabbed her stuff from under the seat.
“My friend Caleigh has. Do you know her?” Janie gave her a pat on the back, and they walked out together.
“I think I do… She was roomies with your sister, right?” continued the cordial teasing.
“Yes, they were, much to my sister’s delight. Caleigh’s fun to torture. Can you pitch as well as she can?”

Janie and Caleigh went outside, and Eva watched the ritual Janie went through in putting on her catching equipment. She started by making the sign of the cross in a very slow and devout manner and paused for a moment before putting the leg guards, chest guard, and catching mask on. All Caleigh needed was a ball cap and a glove.

Eva watched as Caleigh and Janie carefully chose a distance to put between themselves. Janie eventually crouched and began making motions with her fingers. Caleigh took a deep breath and instead watched Janie stand up and start imitating her motions, and Janie even finished the wind up routine and pretended to throw the pitch.

“JANIE! Get back down,” Caleigh ordered, “Respect your pitcher!”
“I’ll be good!” Janie’s grin was visible through the mask.

Fastball, curveball, rising curveball, screwball– Janie remembered the signals for each and every one of Caleigh’s pitches and caught each one with absolute precision. Eva had never seen such a potent duo working at anything. Intense focus was needed, and even Ken watched in silence. Just as Caleigh was winding up to throw the next pitch, Janie interrupted her.

“‘Wow, she’s hot,’” she mocked Caleigh’s timbre and inflection.
“D’OH! Janie!” Caleigh stumbled when she heard that and fell on her butt on the ground.
“HA HA! Gotcha!” Janie bounced up and pointed at her downed pitcher.

Naturally, Janie ran over to help Caleigh up, and the two shared a hardy laugh over the matter. Janie began removing the catching gear from all over herself and piled it up by the tent. At this point, Eva felt that even talking would spoil the moment. Never before had she seen her sister so strongly enjoy the company of someone who wasn’t her own flesh and blood.

“That was precious,” Janie giggled while putting her clothing back in place.
“I thought so too. Imagine our coaches freaking out if we did that in practice?”
“Imagine my sister laughing so hard she’d fall off the bench.”
“Oh, don’t make me laugh harder,” Caleigh continued guffawing.

Finally, Janie and Caleigh caught their breath enough to put their gear away. It was good to relive the happy moments and to again share in the sport they loved. Nothing was like spending a beautiful afternoon with a friend. They were effectively oblivious to Eva’s presence until one of them looked up and pointed her out to the other.

“Aww, is Evangeline feeling left out?” Janie asked her.
“Privileged, actually, to witness this,” Eva smiled at both.
“Let’s not make her feel excluded. Janie, hold her gagged!” Caleigh motioned.
“With pleasure!” Janie walked over to Eva.
“See you!” she turned to run, but Janie grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her in.
“It’s time!” the Gentle Giant wrapped her arm around Eva.
“MMM!” Eva got to experience a Janie Patterson handgag.

Eva hadn’t experienced such a vicious grip from a fellow female before. Being handgagged with Janie’s arm across her chest was like being bound and gagged because no amount of wiggling would free her from this grip. For the first time, Eva wondered if she actually liked being tied up more than tying up others; it was just something she hadn’t considered after a decade of tying up Caleigh for the thrill of watching her escape.

Eva was unable to respond when ropes tied her wrists and elbows together behind her back. It was tight enough work that she couldn’t escape on her own while her captors were watching her, and once again Caleigh’s superior knot tying skill was on display. Caleigh took a brown bandana and tightly blindfolded Eva and tied a lead rope around her chest.

Plunged into darkness, Eva eagerly anticipated whatever punishment she was going to get. That was an odd thought, to be hoping she got punished. These thoughts she was having felt strange and foreign to her, yet they also made her heart race. She tried to ignore the thoughts and focus on being a nuisance to Janie and Caleigh so that there’d be less talking and more acting!

“What’s going on here now?” Janie asked while continuing to hand gag Eva.
“MMMM!” the victim squirmed.
“I don’t know. What can I do to give her some sister time?” Eva pet her captive’s head.
“When we were getting the logs, we got lost. That’s why she tied me up, and she has stupendous tracking skills!” Janie mentioned, “Perhaps that’s an idea?”
“That’s an excellent idea… but just let me do it! I want some quality time!” Caleigh grabbed her satchel.
“All right!” Janie let go so Caleigh could lead Eva into the forest.
“W-where are we going?!” Eva’s voice wavered.
“Nowhere! That’s what’s going to make it so much fun!”
“Enjoy!” Janie waved to them.
“Thanks, bestie!” Caleigh waved back while forcing Eva along.

Into the woods the sisters went without any worries of any kind. All they knew at the moment was that they wanted to have fun and share in their favorite game.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic