Grounded f/F, F/f third strike added.

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Grounded f/F, F/f third strike added.

Post by WyattW5 »

A story request by TamatoaShiny123 I hope you like it.

“Mom you can’t not let me go out tonight, it’s my first anniversary with Steven!” Melissa shouted across a hall at her mother who was in the kitchen, preparing dinner for the evening.

“You are quite wrong about that, Melissa. You are seventeen, not legally an adult yet, not to mention your father and I have control of the keys”

Melissa groans, pacing around the room. “This is so unfair! I mess up once, just once, and I am branded for life!”

Her mother, Angela, turns to her. “Grounded for a week is not ‘for the rest of your life’,” she replied as she finished chopping some vegetables before adding them into the stew she was making. “You gave your father and I a scare when you didn’t come home last weekend until three o’clock in the morning.” Melissa groans as she tried to explain a dozen times that circumstances on the roads required different attention. (Not a complete lie, but her parents did not need to know why her and Steven had to stop...) Storming away, Melissa was not going to let this down without a fight. Walking into her room, she begun to make a little plan...

Melissa was dressed to go out in a brand new white t-shirt with grey and black decorations along the front a pair of jeans which nicely corelates with little beady decals on the back pockets of her jeans nicely hugged her figure.
She had long blond caramel hair which she had held back by a thick pink headband which she had tucked behind her ears.

Grabbing some gear together, she made her way downstairs into the kitchen, seeing Angela sitting with her back to her with a book in her hands. She was dressed with a mixture of classy and comfort: a black sweatshirt which seemed a little bulky on her busty frame, a pair of grey sweatpants which hugged her waist and ankles just below that she probably had knee high white socks on her feet. A white scarf was wrapped around her neck letting the ends drape over her chest. It was one of the scarves her husband had bought her from the mountainous regions of Germany.

Melissa slowly steps up behind her, easily able to creep up on the enthralled woman. Holding a dripping cloth in one hand, Melissa waited until she was nearly breathing down her mother’s neck before she acts, pulling on her shoulder. Melissa uses the surprise gasp emitted from her mother to force the cloth into her mouth. Angela began making angry grunting noises while Melissa ignores them, shoved her mother’s chest and face onto the table, grabbed her arms and, using a silk scarf, she quickly knotted at the back of Angela’s neck.

Taking a couple rolls of duct tape out, Melissa got to work wrapping up above the elbows before wrapping long strands around her mother’s shoulders. Bending down, she caught a look of angry fire in her mother’s eyes.

“Don’t get after me, mom. I am not being unreasonable. I always do my homework, always do my chores and even help you with the housework. One of the few times I ask to take the car, you say no.”

Shaking her head, Melissa finishes off with the shoulders, ripping the connection off before flattening it over the rest of the creases.

“Well, I know where the keys are. My only concern is keeping you well out of the way. I could have tried slipping out, but you would have heard me back in anyway”

Her mother grunted furious mutterings through the stuffing. Moving down to her mother’s feet, Melissa was quick to wrap up her ankles then her feet keeping them connected she could barely move her toes.

Moving to her Angela’s knees, she was wise enough to wrap around, above and below in criss-cross formation around the knee, keeping them from bending. Up to her thighs, Melissa looks up at her mother who groaned as she tested her bonds wrapping the tape around her thighs. It was until now her mother had been too shocked to remove the stuffing from her mouth. Recovering from the surprises, she pushed the stuffing out with her tongue, launching the stuffing onto the kitchen table.

“Melissa! You better let me go right now! When I get out, you are going to be in so much trouble!” Angela bellowed.

Melissa took a moment to stop and look up into her mother’s eyes.
“Somehow, I believe that,” Melissa conceded. “But first things first, let me have tonight, shall we?”

Her mother groaned aloud as she tries to move her hands her back.

“Besides, soon you won’t have any power to stop me.”

Her mother’s eyebrows furrow then takes a look at the packing her daughter had used to keep her quiet.

“Melissa, is that a pair of underwear?!”
Melissa smiles, checking her tape work “I believe it was that new thong you bought.” Her mother nodded in disbelief, causing Melissa to smile. “I knew they had not been worn yet, so I figured they were a good warm up.”

Her mother’s eyebrows raised. “‘Warm up?’” Melissa ignored the comment as she grabbed a yellow sponge off the kitchen counter.

“Open wide.” Her mother kept her mouth shut before Melissa shook her head, clamping fingers over nose until she gave up a breath. Melissa shoved the large sponge deep between her teeth on top of her tongue, nearly making Angela gag by the mere size of the stuffing. Melissa sat on her mother’s lap as she struggled with the mouth-filling gag.

Melissa held her lips closed with the palm of her hands. “I am going to use this special clear tape to make you look just like a cute little chipmunk!” Placing clear tape over her lips, Melissa wraps it twice around her mother’s head before resting her head on her mother’s shoulder. Angela cooed into the gag as she emitted small pitiful begging sounds. Melissa looks up to her mother, whose eyes were nearly closed as her mouth moved and fidgeted. The dry sponge had already began to pull the moisture from her lips tongue and gums.

“Oh, perk up. I made sure to grab a fresh one. Just imagine if I had used the one we used to clean last week’s tuna casserole.” The mere thought of that made her mother cringe and groan in her gag.

Melissa helps her mother stand up and hopped her into the living room. She takes the office chair by the desk her father kept in there and slid it under her mother. Taking a new scarf, she ties a connection between the scarf, holding her wrist to the chair bottom, keeping her well anchored to the chair. Melissa put her coat on before grabbing the remote, flipping channels to find something for her mother to watch.

“There you go. Don’t say I don’t do anything for you,” Melissa joked as she set the channel to ABC. Melissa’s mother muttered a snide remark that was barely audible. Melissa kisses her mother on the cheek

“I will be back around... oh, let’s say eleven.” Melissa smiles, rubbing her mother’s warm bulging cheek before grabbing the keys and walking out.

Angela waited patiently for her daughter to be out of the driveway before making her first solid escape attempt. She could tell by the sleekness of the scarf it was silk. Angela knew silk was wonderful to wear, but when it came to tying, knots were almost impossible to escape from. Finding the correct end, Angela released her scarf that anchored her to the chair. Using the same technique, she began to work her way around with scarf running into her first snag: she had grabbed the wrong end and made the knot almost ironclad. Using her fingers she tried to force the end through, using her finger nails she began to pry and pull.

Stopping but a moment, Angela began to breathe heavily, rolling her taped jaw periodically, hoping to get some moisture back into her mouth. Growing exhausted from the struggle of her bonds, Angela looks up to the clock. Without knowledge of it, she had already been there for nearly two hours...

(Time skip)

One o’clock rolled by when Melissa finally made it home. Smiling to herself, she was more than content with the evening’s turnout. But still extremely tired, she fell down on the couch, falling asleep...

(Another time skip)

Waking up at eight o’clock, Melissa felt a surge of urgency because she had to go to work assisting her teachers at dance school. Trying to move, she realised she was no longer on the couch. Looking around she was on a stool which they used for the brunch counter, Melissa tried to call out but all that came out was a muffled “Hhhmmphp!”

She looks around, struggling. She was bound head to foot with scarves. Her mother enters the room a triumphant smile on her face and the phone in her hand.

“Hi Julie. This is Angela, Melissa’s mother. I am sorry, but my daughter came home sick last night. I had to get her to the doctor’s office. Do you think you could help your teacher today. After all, I know you have been wanting extra shifts”

Smiling, Angela winked at her daughter who sat there in utter awe. As Angela hung up the phone, smiled and looked at her daughter.

“Now Melissa, I have cleared both our schedules so you and I can come to terms with what happened last night and figure out what would be a suitable punishment.” Melissa groans sarcastically into the gag when her mother approached.

“See, I was much kinder to you than you were to me. I made sure the stuffing I put in your mouth was damp. Meanwhile, you gave me a dry sponge. My mouth felt like the savannah when I got that blistering torment from my mouth.”

Melissa sooped her head down having not thought about that before. She remembered to do it with the thong , but she had not even contemplated wetting the sponge. Angela took a deep breath, walked over and sat on her daughter’s lap, wrapping her arms behind her neck.

“So, we are going to spend the afternoon getting all our disgruntlement out so your father can come home to two happy smiling girls. Understand?”

Melissa weighed the options she was given. Feeling the bonds around her, she could not help but nod. Angela smiled before Melissa began to fidget and grunt into her gag trying to speak. Surprisingly, her mother was able to understand gag talk very well.

“You see, dear, your father doesn’t buy me scarves from Europe because they are fancy and warm,” Angela explained, winking once again. Melissa began to mumble with understanding and intrigue with her mothers words.

The End
Last edited by WyattW5 5 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Really awesome! Thank u so much for this!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story with two great characters
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Grounded: Encore.

Melissa lays in a strict hogtie on the couch looking at the china cabinet. Unable to move, any wiggle or wobble caused issues as the rope forced her hands connected to her ankles.

Feeling helpless and defeated, she let out a grunt into her gag. Her mother had chosen to gag her the same fashion in which she had last night: clear tape holding in a dry sponge. She could feel the moisture of her mouth be sucked in by the porous material. Grunting three times, she admitted defeat. Her mother, Angela, walks over. Kneeling down, she peels the clear tape off her daughter’s mouth, pulling the sponge out. Her mother held a bottle of water with a straw in it

“Before you drink how do you feel?” Angela asked with a smirk.

Grunting and groaning with a parched mouth, Melissa forces her words out.
“Horrible. I ... am sorr-“ Before she could finish, Angela pushes the straw into Melissa’s mouth allowing her daughter to drink while brushing a lock of her daughter’s hair

“When you are finished, I shall release you, okay?” Melissa nods, gulping some more down before nodding.

Angela made quick work of the ropes, removing them from her daughter. Melissa could see the ropes had been well-placed, as deep tiny rivets were around her limbs. Melissa sat up, looking to her mom.

“I am sorry” Melissa meekly stated.
Angela shook her head, dismissing her daughter’s timid concern. “Melissa what happened last night and this morning is over, we are past it, water under the bridge.”

Melissa nods nervously as she looked to her mother who was holding the rope. “So, Daddy likes to play tie-up games, does he?” Angela smiles, looking to the ropes as she explained that in any marriage the bedroom becomes stale and once in a while it is nice to...well...spice it up. Her daughter blushed multiple times at the conversation but, after a little while, she had felt comfortable talking about this over a light lunch of grill cheese. When lunch was cleaned up Melissa turns to her mother.

“So, when is daddy coming home today?”

Angela looks to the clock, remembering the phone call they last had. “He said he would be home late. Nine to eleven was his roughest estimate.”
Her daughter nodded. “Do you think...I could get a little tying practice in?”

Angela looks to her daughter curiously. “You would like to tie me up again?”

Melissa nods nervously her hands fumbling on her lap. “I would like to just learn how to tie the ropes. I used tape, which was restrictive, but I remember how the ropes felt on me and I would like to learn how to do that.” Angela looks to her daughter, weighing the options. She sits across from her daughter, taking the rope.

“I will teach you step by step, but no gagging not unless I specifically ask for it.”

Melissa nods affirmatively, smiling brightly. Holding her hands in front, Angela, wearing a red skin tight turtleneck and pencil skirt, smiles while teaching her daughter the simple techniques. She wrapped the rope around her wrist before cinching the middle with several wraps between the wrists, knotting the ends. Angela tested the bonds and smiles, looking to her daughter proudly.

“Take that strand and tie my ankles, just like my wrists,” Melissa instructed. Angela does so with glee as her daughter lifts her high-heeled feet onto the coffee table giving Melissa a better angle. Moving her knees as best she could, Angela gave an approving nod before she instructed to tie rope around the ankles before deciding to try something a little more complex...

“Did you notice your chest tie earlier?”

Melissa nods looking to the rope before looking down to her. “I did. Every time I cringed forward or straightened my back, my chest would react either by scrunching up or releasing tension.”

Angela smiles, instructing her to wrap rope around the bottom of her bosom, tugging it back around below her bosom, wrapping one end over one shoulder, around the other shoulder and sliding both ends between the bosom. Finishing it off, Angela tested these new ropes out.

“A little loose in some areas, but we can practice,” Angela said after testing them out.

Melissa sat down next to her mother on the couch. Her mother chose to read while Melissa chose to watch television. But Melissa’s eyes kept slipping over to her mother, who simply sat reading, her hands bound in front.

Three hours passed and it was now about 5:15. The girls contemplated getting supper started. Meanwhile, Melissa had an idea to push the envelope a bit before they ended their tie-up game.

“Can you untie me Melissa so I can get supper started?” Angela asks her daughter with a warm smile on her face.
Melissa turns to her mother and smiles pleasantly “I was actually thinking of a little game, if you are interested.”
Angela’s eyebrow raised leaning forward “What might this entail?”
Melissa smiles. “I want to tie you as best as I can, and with your expert-like knowledge with ropes. Your job is to try and escape before I finish supper. Now, if you win, I will do laundry and dishes for a whole week”

Angela’s eyebrow raises and she asks, “what do you get if you win then?” she asked more curious as to her daughters train of mind
“if I win and you can’t get totally free from the ropes, I will be able to bind you the rest of the night, until daddy comes home so?” she waited her mother to refuse but the thoughtful expression of her mothers face told her she had a fighting chance “one final condition if I win and get all my bonds undone before you are done supper, I can tie you up once a day however I want for the week, deal?”

The stakes had been raised and Melissa felt her cheeks flush as she contemplated the fact of losing. Forcing a resolve she nods and her mother smiles, untying her hands and the chest harness. Melissa tied the chest harness thigh time extremely tight, making her mother cringe and wince in her bondage.

Taking the rope she ties her mothers knees before helping her role onto her stomach taking more rope connecting the ankles to her wrists as a hogtie was kept cinched tight.

Melissa checks each bond before she leans down kissing her mother on the cheek telling her to start now, got up and made for the kitchen. Her mother laid there, moving her arms and legs, looking over her shoulder to try and see her bonds. Unable to do so, she tried to feel for them, running her hands down the strand of rope leading to her ankles. Her hands continued to slip and slip and slip, each time resulting in her feet kicking back and her wrists tugging her arms and shoulders with them.

She mentally gave Melissa her due as she had learned from their last experience. Hearing commotion in the kitchen, Angela knew her daughter was only shuffling the pots and pans, likely grabbing for the double burner.

Soon after, the sound of the oven door opening alerted Angela that her daughter had started cooking the meat. Finding this as a new resolve, she began to fight and squirm in her bonds, keeping up a struggle. As she did, her daughter had begun to cut and chop vegetables, taking only a couple minutes to take little peek at her mother fighting vigorously against her bonds.

Angela laid down on the bed, looking straight at the television the clock that had stopped working ages ago, forcing Angela to guess lengthwise as to what time it had been. Fighting some more, she exerted all of her energy into trying to out muscle a knot that she had managed to shift. This would soon be futile as Angela laid down on the couch, breathing heavily. She closed her eyes for a moment as she wanted to get a little rest before attempting it again.

A half hour later, Angela finally stirred from sleep. She had been moved but not released. Sitting at the kitchen table, Angela looks to Melissa who smiles.

“I win”
Angela nodded in surrender. “Indeed you do. So, I take it you want to feed me this time?”
Melissa smiles. “I thought it could be fun.” Melissa had already cut Angela’s food into tiny bits. Making sure most of Angela’s food was fed to her before starting her own, Melissa took great care in feeding her mother.

“Once supper is done, I will untie you then clean up while you go up for a shower and relax for a while. I have something special planned for tonight” Her mother’s eyes widened, curious as to what her daughter had meant.

Angela went up for a shower before coming down. She and Melissa chose to watch television for another two hours before Melissa informed her of the plan.

“You know how Daddy always brings us little trinkets from his travels? Well this time I thought we could give him a little present waiting for him in bed tonight” Angela smiled and agreed to this idea.

The two girls got ready for bed. Melissa got into pink and white kitten pajamas and Angela in a big fluffy house coat. Melissa smiles, walking with her mother into the room. Angela looks to Melissa, setting the bag of ropes on a chair beside her parent’s bed.

“I will set up tying the ropes to the board posts. Why don’t you pick something dad likes seeing you in and put it on.” Angela grins as she watched her daughter methodically work tying the rope to the foot boards before looking to her mother “Mom?” she asked nervously. Her mother removed the house coat to reveal a fine red lace teddy covering the majority of her natural form.

“Before you tie my legs and hands, I have to ask a favor: can you go into the nightstand and retrieve the two artifacts inside?”

Walking to the bedside table, Melissa found a bright red ball gag, and a black silk blindfold. Melissa looked to her mother, recognizing the blush on her cheek. Melissa kissed her mom on the cheek before whispering, “Open wide now”.

Her mother did as instructed. As her mouth opened, Melissa gently presses the ball gag in (it was a snug fit around her jaw). Buckling it behind her head, Melissa asks for reassurance which her mother gave her by taking her by the arm and gives her a gag-assisted kiss to the cheek.

“That feels nice, mum,” Melissa said, giggling. Angela grins and raised her eyebrows excitedly. Melissa took the blindfold and put it over her mother’s eyes. Blinded, Angela surprisingly did not shriek or call out as others would have; she stayed elegant as a statue.

“Now, lay in the centre, please? Stomach facing up.” Angela did as instructed, allowing her daughter to climb on the bed and start tying her down. Angela began to curl her body playfully as Melissa finished.
“Save it for Daddy,” Melissa chided, which was Melissa’s only remark made without blushing.

Before she could respond, the sound of a car in the garage informed Melissa her father was home. Leaning down next to her mother, she smiles, rubbing the tip of her mothers nose

“I will be sure to tell Daddy to come rescue his damsel. Bye-bye!”

Angela leaned forward from the pillow, moaning something. Melissa stops, thinking it could be a complaint, but her mother only smiles below the ball and grumbles, “Muph yu Smpheetharph.”

“Love you too, mom.” She turns around to grab her father.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great continuation!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Slamming her bedroom door Melissa demonstrated her frustration echoing across the house. Set to go out with her friends to get her over the breakup with Steven Melissa had dressed in a vibrant green bow collared long sleeve shirt with a pair of white jeans held up by a floral patterned scarf around her waist. A matching scarf was tied around her right wrist. Her hair held up by a white and grey patterned headband white socks countered her black skater shoes she had recently purchased with her allowance.

Looking in the mirror Melissa was so infuriated she had forgotten she left her cell phone down stairs grumbling to herself. All this over a cheap tank of gas, of all the things to nitpick. Thinking to herself, would she let such a little thing get in her way.

Going to her supply closet Melissa began to prepare lots and lots of rope going into the bathroom. Melissa checked below the cupboard finding a bag of freshly opened cleaning sponges only one or two missing from the pack of six.

Damping the sponge down Melissa knew she would have to move quickly before the sponge would soak up. She turns to rush back to her room before she could close the door behind her a hand reached around front with one hand wrapped around Melissa’s stomach the other clutching Melissa’s filled hand nearly spilling all the water on the floor. The teenager fought hard against the strength but finding there was some support from her attacker to stuff the damp sponge into her mouth.

“Whmmph iph phim”

“What you thought I didn’t see this coming”

Grumbling Angela clasped a hand over Melissa’s mouth and nose keeping the sponge inside before pushing her daughter from her room and into her parents bedroom setting her down Angela began grabbing scarves and placed one over Melissa’s eyes blinding her long enough for Angela to do her worst.

Tying her ankles with a long linen mulberry coloured scarf around her ankles keeping the knot tight but a lend loose. Taking a smaller blue ribbed scarf tying her wrists. Connecting the two scarves by lacing the longer scarf holding her feet together up to her wrist nearly making her a wide horse shoe Melissa nearly screamed into the sponge before Angela removed the silk scarf she had draped over Melissa’s head

“Now I have one last piece of fabric to add o here we are”

Taking a white silk scarf tying a knot in the centre Melissa had began to push with her tongue on the sponge forcing it out. Before she could Angela applies the scarf forcing the knot between her daughters strong front teeth tying it around her full head of caramel hair. Angela knelt down looking her daughter in the eye as she grumbles angrily into the gag no doubt swearing a vengeance

“now you caused me a few problems of which you do not understand I was going to meet your uncle Terry but when the car ran out of gas, I had to call a tow truck”

Shaking her head angrily Angela began her rant exclaiming when you burrow the car it is a responsibility to see it is taken care of prime example filling the car. Melissa has a decent allowance and a fair job there were no excuses in Angela’s eyes.

“Now since you kindly interupted my plans, I figured only fair to interupt yours, so you will stay like that until your party is over, don’t worry we will know by your friend Chelsea’s social media”

Angela held Melissa’s phone up already showing pictures of Chelsea and her friends going to Devon’s party. Putting the phone on a bed side table Angela walks over to the wardrobe. Disrobing her gentle work attire of a business suit and nice dress skirt trading for something a bit more comfortable. A loose fitting black sweatshirt and track pants with black socks and running shoes.

“Now mom has to let off some steam so I am going down to the deck to read a bit I shall be back in say an hour or so”

Winking to her daughter grabbing a scarf Angela wrapped it around her neck turning Angela left. Melissa watches her mother leave giving out a loud grunt of discomfort. Melissa began to fight her bonds. The fabric of the scarves were strong as she tried to pry at the scarves with her hands it became a futile struggle lowering his head to the mattress taking a deep breath her head shook one more time before a frantic struggle grew over her fighting vigorously struggling to break free from her bonds.

Stopping after a solid ten minutes beginning to take deep breaths having exerted a lot of energy into the scarves. Her deep breathes sounded like pants as she commenced to roll from side to side hoping to find some loophole in the knots and slip free from her bonds. Frantically struggling had caused her headband to fall down from her hair over her eyes.

Finally able to drive a finger through the knot connecting her two wrists together Melissa began to work on the knot tugging it with her index and thumb. Allowing her left wrist to loosen she did not even bother trying to free her hands or feet simply disconnecting the hogtying scarf. Rolling off the bed Melissa wanted to get as far from her mothers room as possible.

However rolling off the bed with her hands and her feet still relatively tied was more challenge then she expected. She fell from the bed still enrolled in her mothers covers. Shaking and fighting she had fell with such a thud she had not heard her mothers return.

“Well it seems your snug as a bug now aren’t you”

“Lemph mph oumph”

Melissa’s eyes turned to daggers on her mother who simply shook her head kneeling down beside her daughter taking a silk belt from a robe Angela wrapped it around her daughters cocooned form twice.

Tying another pair of scarves around Melissa’s ankles and shoulders Angela smiles rubbing her daughters chin

“you remind me of the time you would pretend to be a little caterpillar and sprout from your cocoon to become a butterfly”

Melissa nods recalling the little game she played when she was eight looking to her mother curiously

“I’ll make a little deal with you, I tied you tighter then you’ve ever been before, if you can escape the cocoon itself within say an hour, not only will I let you go to the next party, I will by your beverages and drive for you and your friend”

Melissa’s eyebrow raised looking to her mother skeptically she had set the bar really high, Melissa expected a catch twenty two?

“Iph uhm camph?”

“Then tomorrow you can do your chores your hands tied in front and gagged, deal?”
Melissa weighed the options testing her bonds before nodding Angela grins in agreement

“now before I leave you perhaps I should change your gag”

Melissa nods the sponge in her mouth now beginning to suck the moisture from her mouth. Setting down Angela adjusted her daughters head band, untying the scarf that gagged her daughter. And removes the sponge making Melissa groan

“mom, I am so terribly sor aihphm”

Melissa’s face twisted and contorted as her mother stuffed one of her balled up long socks inside Melissa’s right cheek then doing the same to the left. Leaving a small inch of fabric pushing back out of her lips. Acting quickly Angela rips a sock from Melissa’s foot and stretching it as far as she could Melissa tied it over Melissa’s bursting lips.

“Now just to make it a little more interesting”

taking the other sock Angela placed it solidly over Melissa’s eyes and tied it behind her head

“Hemph”

Angela takes a few steps around her daughter looking down on the girl taking a knee next to her daughters head.

“alright now to the bargain I am starting the clock now good luck”

Kissing her daughters head Angela walks away listening to the soft music of her daughter squirming. Mumbling and whaling into her gag Melissa began to work on her wrists. Struggling to feel anything but the blankets encircling her Melissa gave a groan. Shuffling around on the floor trying to sit up she pressed a shoulder against the wall using it to base herself on her knees however her knees refused to bend completely and the counterweight was too much for her knees to take falling chest first. Melissa growls loudly through the socks.

Back to shuffling on her belly she began to nudge herself forward whipping her feet one direction helped propel her a different direction. The heat build up in the cocoon was growing too much for Melissa thinking she could just wiggle from the blanket she gave her shoulders one big push with her knees.

Unexpectedly her head crashed into something hard unable to tell what it was her only guess was a part of the wall. A dizziness falls over her as she tried to wiggle more she fell back on the floor rolling now very slowly breathing heavily as she felt sweat began to form over her brow soaking down through the sock into her eyes. Down around her nose irritating her nose. Falling down on her back closing she felt herself just drift into an abyss and not care a thing about it.

(Time passes)

Melissa wakes to the blindfold being removed her mother holding her head and shoulders in her lap speaking of how she fell asleep tied up Angela hadn’t expected her bonds to hold for so long. Two hours had passed Melissa lets out a groan and shakes her head in disinterest. When Angela untied Melissa from the cocoon Angela untied the gag and removed the socks holding it all in Melissa was in resign over her loss of the bet looking up to her mother as she untied her ankles

“so what chores will you make me do?”

“Like I said I was expecting you to get out of that cocoon I made for you, I did not have the foresight to make a list so I can take tonight to make one up” kissing Melissa’s nose Angela helped her daughter stand and walk her downstairs for supper.

Continuation idea from TomatoaShiny123
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Great continuation! Thanks a lot!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Amazing!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Love the story!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

great story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic