Roleplay evening (M/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheOldPirate
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Roleplay evening (M/f)

Post by TheOldPirate »

This is a fictionalized account of a recent roleplaying session; I've simply left out all the "real" parts. So is it fact or fiction? Well, everything described actually happened, but there was some boring-ass real-life nonsense interspersed. I've left all of that out. Hope you enjoy.

Grace stood in the middle of the living room, doing her level best to escape from the canvas prison restricting her. She'd begun with the "Houdini Slip" technique, creating slack in the sleeves by shrugging her shoulders upwards while leaning forward, in theory creating enough slack that she could slip one arm out, extending it upwards and outwards while pulling the sleeve down over the shoulder.

It wasn't working, since the straitjacket she was confined in was specifically designed to prevent this method of escape.

Next she tried the "Pendulum Escape," creating a pendulum motion with her body weight to cause it to loosen around the torso. The jacket was certainly snug enough, but no matter how much she twisted and turned her hips and torso, she couldn't slip either arm out of the sleeves.

It didn't work because, again, this particular straitjacket was specifically designed to prevent this method of escape.

Utterly stymied, she stomped her bare soles on the linoleum, frustrated and angry. Looking at the clock she saw that it'd been close to an hour that she'd been struggling. It was no wonder she was so hot and sweaty.

"Okay," she said, "it's pretty obvious I'm not getting loose tonight. How about getting me out of this thing?"

Stan walked slowly up to her, a provocative smile on his face. With a finger he gently pushed away the damp strands of hair which were clinging to her forehead before giving her an affectionate kiss. "I don't think so," he replied. "You haven't been practicing very much lately. How about you relax and cool down, then give it another shot."

"No goddamit! I want..." she said thrashing violently, "... to get out..." continuing to determinedly struggle, "... of this fucking thing!" She stopped and, glaring angrily, finished, "Right NOW!"

Continuing to smile, he strolled to the couch. "I really think you need to relax," he said, pulling the bottle of Pinot out of the ice bucket and pouring it into her glass, straw at the ready. Patting the spot next to him, he finished, "Have some wine and we can watch the 'Yellowjackets' finale."

It was clear she wasn't in a state to get herself loose without his cooperation, so she was helplessly stuck. And the cool, damp condensation on the side of the wine glass made it look so very appealing; never mind that this was one of her favorites, both show and wine. She padded over and plopped herself on the couch, playfully noodging him in the calf with her bare foot before taking a long, languid sip. "I hope it's good. I'm worried they're going to have Natalie die," she said, bringing her legs up and resting them on his thighs. "This season hasn't been as good as the first and I'm annoyed."

An hour and two glasses of wine later she remained annoyed, both by the show's finale, and the fact that she remained tied up. "See?" she said, "I told you it was going to suck!"

"I don't know," he replied. "I think it was exactly where things were going all season. It certainly creates a number of dramatic possibilities for season three."

Bending over to sip more wine, she asked, "Now what?" irritated that she was suddenly sucking air; the glass was empty.

"Well," he said, pouring more wine into both of their glasses, "you seem sufficiently cooled-off and relaxed. Perhaps more escape practice? Or we could continue with 'Justified.' You know you're secretly in love with Walton Goggins."

"What product does he use to make his hair stand up like that in the Kentucky humidity?" she jokingly asked. "I don't think I'm up to another escape attempt. Maybe just let me loose?" she suggested, provocatively. "I'll make it worth your while," she added, rubbing her bare feet across his crotch. She felt his cock rapidly harden at the gesture.

"I'm thinking you need to become more comfortable in that straitjacket," he replied. "So an episode of 'Justified' and more wine seems in order."

Another hour passed, and she felt an increasing urgency in her bladder.

"Okay, enough of this Netflix-and-chill," she said. "Let me out of this damned thing. I need to pee."

"Letting you out is a no-go," he replied, "but I'll assist you in going to pee."

She futilely thrashed and struggled before standing and stomping into the bathroom. Stan followed, undid the two straps between her legs, took down her pants, then wiped when she was finished. As he washed his hands she asked, "So hey, maybe it's time to let me loose so we can have some fun," rubbing the sole of her bare foot on his, then up his leg. " All of this struggling has made me kind of hot and bothered."

"I'm not certain we're ready for that," he replied. "I'm thinking you need two more sessions tonight, with around an hour in-between."

"What? No!" she said, standing. She rubbed her helpless, canvas-clad body against him while sliding her foot up his leg. "Really, I'm ready baby. Come on, you know you want me too. Let me loose and I'll take good care of you, I promise."

"You're perfectly capable of taking care of me tied-up and gagged even more securely than you are now, and you know it." He was right of course; he'd spent years training her to service him even while helplessly secured and, applying herself, she'd gotten very, very good at it. Unfortunately for her at this particular moment.

"Let's go watch the 'Ted Lasso' finale, and see if there's going to be another season," he said, walking back to the couch. Groaning, she followed, flopping down on the couch and putting her feet back in his lap. Except this time she was going to use said feet to get his cock interested.

more to come...