Cindy's New Pastime|part1

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
MagicTape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Cindy's New Pastime|part1

Post by MagicTape1 »

Cindy was an ordinary girl, like all other 16-year-old girls. Cindy was a beautiful girl, black hair, blue eyes, a little short and a beautiful look of kindness. She was in high school, had many friends, a nice house. When she came back from school she placed her shoes on the cabinet (she always likes to be barefoot) and stretched out on the bed with her cell phone or computer until lunch was ready. She had normal hobbies, such as reading, drawing, meeting up with friends... Apart from one that perhaps... She is a bit particular compared to the others... What she liked most of all was watching movies or video clips of others teenagers bound and gagged and say "How lucky they are... :cry: ". That's right, her dream has always been to find a partner who could tie and gag her, or at least as a child when she discovered the Bondage category thanks to Thriller movies. No one knew about this secret passion of her, apart from her followers. She liked bondage so much that she had a notebook full of anime-style drawings of tapegagged Teenagers, which she liked to share on her website. She was very sad, because every day she tried to find a pen pal who could have the same interests as her. More specifically she tried to write to New Zealand teenagers, as she was fascinated by the fact that they all go barefoot on a regular basis. Unfortunately she did not receive any reply letter. For her it was constant suffering, having two great passions that no one else shares, what pain. One day in his room, surfing the internet on social media (bondage fetish social media) He saw an image of a girl bound, gagged and blindfolded with duct tape. Cindy was so jealous! But suddenly a doubt came to her. That face (though only a quarter of the face was visible) was not new to her. He immediately clicked the profile. The name was "GrayHostag44". She was her favourite Bondage Model, but she was very intrigued by the face which as previously mentioned, was not new to her. He did a couple of searches and was able to find the picture of the face without the gag. Definitely already seen .. But where?
For 5 days now Cindy had been in front of her PC scrolling through the information of this certain "GreyHostag44". He certainly couldn't have dreamed it! One morning she sat next to her best friend Susan.
<<Um, Cindy? 'the hell is wrong with you? :| >> Susan asked worried.
<<?, what do you mean??> asks Cindy.
<<You have dark circles so big that two ships could fit inside!>> Susan replies.
<<oh.. yes... last night I didn't sleep much... I had to look for... a person..>> Cindy replies tired...
<<A person? During the night? ok well... i guess these arent none of my buisness! :roll: >>Susan says sarcastically.
<<Hey... Do we go to the canteen together after class? I heard there's meat pies today!>>Cindy asks changing the subject.
<<Sure! I love meat pies!>> Susan replies.
At 1pm the lessons ended and the two friends went to the cafeteria, got their food and sat down. Cindy, throughout the meal looked at the cell phone she kept under the table with one of the pictures of that "GreyHostag44". At one point Cindy plucked up the courage and showed the photo of the girl without the gag to Susan and asked her:
<<Susan, have you ever seen this girl?>>.
Susan looked at the photo for 5 or 6 seconds, then answered.
<<Of course I saw it, it goes two classes further than ours.>>.
IT WAS TRUE! CINDY REALLY KNEW THAT GIRL!
suddenly started sweating.
<<d-do you know where he is at the moment? :o >> Cindy asked.
<<Yes, it is in the table next to that of 3A>> Susan replied.
Cindy went all red, incredibly. He met the girl's gaze and began to sweat incessantly. He sighed and took courage, then went to her .. and asked her ...
<<Are you GreyHostag44? :oops: >>.

Continue in part 2.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

the yellow highlight makes it impossible to read the words
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic