Secret agent captive by her daughter (f/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
danper140
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Secret agent captive by her daughter (f/F)

Post by danper140 »

Hi everyone, I've started writing this story. If you're interested in the beginning and would like the rest, please let me know, and I'll write it for you today or tomorrow :). Sorry in advance if there are spelling and grammar mistakes.

Julie was a 36-year-old elite secret agent, a brunette with green eyes. She was known to be the top performer in her intelligence unit and carried out perilous missions with extraordinary skill. Julie is a master of infiltration. She successfully penetrated highly secure facilities such as military bases and criminal hideouts, using clever disguises and advanced circumvention techniques. Her ability to blend into any environment and assume different identities is legendary.

Julie is renowned for her daring and successful rescue missions. She is also a talented spy, excelling in gathering sensitive information, infiltrating criminal networks, and conducting discreet surveillance. Julie is called upon when it comes to eliminating dangerous targets. With surgical precision, she is capable of silently and effectively neutralizing enemies.

Julie is also an expert in combat sports. She has mastered a variety of styles, ranging from Thai boxing to Brazilian jiu-jitsu and kung fu. Her agility, speed, and precision make her a formidable opponent. She can quickly neutralize multiple enemies at once, using fluid and efficient movements.
In summary, Julie is a valuable asset to her unit. Her beauty, combined with her expertise and determination, make her a fearsome and unforgettable secret agent. However, she is also a devoted mother who loves her daughter, Amy, more than anything in the world.

It was 8 o'clock in the evening, and Julie was getting ready to embark on a mission. She decided to wear a black sweater, black skinny jeans, and black ankle boots.

Amy is an intelligent and caring 11-year-old girl. She understands that her mother's work is dangerous and that she often has to take risks to protect others. However, this doesn't prevent Amy from worrying about her mother every time she goes on a perilous mission.
Amy has expressed her concerns to her mother on several occasions. They have had numerous serious discussions, with Amy trying to convince Julie to change her job to a less risky profession. Amy believes that her mother deserves a safer life and wants to protect her as best as she can.

She had reached a point of saturation where she could no longer bear to see her mother constantly risking her life. She had tried multiple times to convince her mother to quit, but it was in vain. She had devised a plan to keep her mother safe: to keep her prisoner at home. Amy knew, however, that it wouldn't be easy because her mother was an extremely skilled secret agent. She also knew that her mother would have a hard time refusing to spend some time with her before leaving.
Amy pulled a sports bag from under her bed, containing ropes and duct tape. She had bought the equipment online with her mother's credit card (which her mother hadn't noticed), and she had been practicing tying knots for the past three months. She thought she was finally ready to put her plan into action.

Amy approached her mother, who was getting ready in her room, and asked her:

- "Mom, can we play a game before you leave on your mission?"
- "Amy, sweetheart, I don't think we'll have time. I need to finish getting ready and go to work," Julie replied.
- "Please, Mom, I feel lonely, and I don't know when you'll be back," Amy said.
- "Well, okay, but it has to be quick. What do you want to play?" Julie asked.
- "I want you to play your own role as a secret agent, and I'll be the villain," Amy said.
- "That's funny. What's the game about?" Julie asked.
- "Let's say I'm the villain who caught you snooping around my house. So, I'll tie you up lightly, and you have to free yourself and then arrest me and hand me over to the police," Amy explained.
- "Why not? It'll give me a little exercise, and it'll probably be quick. But do you have something to tie me up with?" Julie asked.
- "Yes, the school gave us some spools of rope for a project. I'll be right back," Amy said.
Julie had no idea about her daughter's plan
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

I'm in for more
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I would certainly like to read more, [mention]danper140[/mention]. Excellent start.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
danper140
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by danper140 »

Hi everyone, this is the rest of the story. Don't hesitate to say me if you liked.

Amy went to fetch the bag containing the ropes. She returned with the bag:

- "Mom, put your hands behind your back," Amy asked her mother.
- "Behind my back? That feels a bit strange, dear. Are you sure about this?" Julie questioned.
- "There needs to be a little challenge, remember, I'm a child, and you're an expert in espionage," Amy replied.
Julie blushed a bit at her daughter's remark and thought she had nothing to fear from an 11-year-old girl. So, she crossed her hands behind her back. Amy tied her mother's hands, making several loops around her wrists with the rope. She then pulled out another spool and wrapped the rope around her torso, passing over and under her mother's breasts.
- "Amy, this is really tight. I didn't see it going this way. Couldn't you just have tied my hands for the game?" Julie asked.
- "Don't worry, Mom, I'm almost done," Amy reassured her.
- "Almost done? What do you still have to do?" Julie inquired.

Amy, ignoring her mother's last remark, took out another roll of rope and crossed her mother's ankles, securing them in the same manner as her wrists.

- "Amy, I think that's enough, I'm already tightly bound," Julie said.
- "Just one last thing, Mom."
- "What is it now?" Amy removed her mother's shoes and socks, leaving Julie barefoot.
- "Umm, Amy, what are you doing? I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. Why did you take off my socks?" Julie asked her daughter.
- "You'll see. By the way, Mom, you have beautiful feet, I love your red nail polish."
- "Don't change the subject, Amy! This game is starting to annoy me." Ignoring her mother's remarks, Amy rolled up her mother's socks into a ball and placed them in front of her mouth.
- "Open wide, Mom. I have to put your socks in to prevent you from screaming."

- "WHAT? THERE'S NO WAY I'M LETTING YOU PUT THOSE IN MY MPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julie began to say before her daughter took advantage of the moment to forcefully push the socks into her mother's mouth. She pushed them in far enough so that Julie couldn't spit them out immediately, giving Amy enough time to cut a piece of adhesive tape and place it over Julie's lips.

- "Good girl, Mom," Amy taunted. "Don't try to remove the tape. It's extremely resistant. I bought the best for this purpose."
- "MPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."
Julie began to struggle against her restraints and realized she was securely tied up. Amy then pushed her mother, causing her to land on her stomach. She took another length of rope and tied her mother's bare feet to the foot of the bed, making sure she couldn't escape.

- "MPPPPHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julie tried to tell her daughter to release her immediately.
- "I'm sorry, Mom. It's true that I didn't really want to play with you. I can't stand seeing you put your life at risk every day. So I'll keep you safe for the night. When your superiors realize you didn't show up for the mission, you might be dismissed, and it might be for the best," Amy said.

- "MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Julie tried to tell her daughter that it wasn't a solution, but the gag prevented any coherent sound from escaping.

- "I'm leaving, Mom. I'm going to do my homework. I hope you won't be able to free yourself and you'll stay here."
- "MMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

Julie tried to scream at her daughter to untie her, but Amy left without paying attention to her.

Julie tried to struggle against her restraints, but they didn't budge an inch. She needed to find a sharp object to cut the ropes. She looked around and spotted a pair of scissors on her bedside table. She wriggled on the floor like a worm to reach the scissors, but her bare feet were tied to the foot of the bed, preventing her from reaching the bedside table. She vigorously kicked her bare feet, hoping to free herself from the rope holding her to the bed, but it didn't move.

- MMMMPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julie cried into her gag, trying to call her daughter, but she didn't come.
She couldn't believe she was tied up, gagged with her own socks, and barefoot with no escape. All because of her 11-year-old daughter. She struggled and fought against her restraints for nearly two hours, but couldn't free herself.

Amy finally entered the room to see how her mother was doing.

- "Well, Mom, it seems like the great espionage expert couldn't free herself from her daughter," Amy mocked.
- "MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julie muttered in her gag. (You'll see what happens to you when I'm free.)
"You seem angry at me, Mom. I'll try to make you laugh," Amy said. Amy straddled her mother, took hold of her bare feet, and began tickling them.
- "MMMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH MMMPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julie squirmed and screamed through her gag. She couldn't stand being tickled. "Well, it seems like you don't enjoy that, and I think you're starting to get thirsty. Do you want me to bring you some water?" Amy asked.

- "MMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHH," Julie nodded. She wasn't particularly thirsty, but it would be an opportunity to remove the gag and the socks from her mouth. She could also try to convince her daughter to free her.
Amy went to fetch water. When she returned with a bottle in hand, she gently removed the tape from her mother's mouth. Julie spat out her saliva-soaked socks and took a breath.

- "Amy, my dear, I know you're worried about me, but I'm a professional. I've received training to handle all kinds of dangerous situations. I'm cautious, and I take all necessary precautions to come back safe and sound," Julie said.
- "But, Mom, it's too risky! I can't bear the thought of something bad happening to you. I'd rather keep you here, safe," Amy said.
- "I understand that you care about me, sweetheart, but by keeping me here, you might cause more problems. If I can't fulfill my mission, it could put many innocent people in danger. The bad guys might do even more terrible things," Julie said.
- "But I don't want to lose you, Mom. There are so many other moms who don't risk their lives every day. Why can't you be like them?" Amy said.
- "I'm different, Amy. I'm a mom, but I'm also a secret agent. That's what I have to do to help others and make the world safer for you and everyone else. I know it's hard to understand for a little girl like you, but I do it out of love and to protect the people I care about," Julie said.
- "I love you too, Mom, but I can't stand seeing you hurt. I'd rather have you stay here with me. Besides, it's time for you to go to sleep," Amy said.
- "Amy, you don't realize the gravity of your actions. I'll give you one last chance to untie me," Julie threatened.
Ignoring her mother's threats, Amy untied the rope that connected Julie's bare feet to the foot of the bed.
- "Amy, what are you going to do now?" Julie asked her daughter.
- "Just a little something to make you more comfortable before going to sleep," Amy said.
Amy bent her mother's knees and tied her bare ankles to her hands, putting her in a perfect hogtie.
- "Amy, it's even tighter than before," said Julie, struggling now in a strict hogtie.
- "Yes, that's normal. It's so you can't escape quietly in the night," Amy replied.

Amy removed the blanket and sheets from the bed. She lifted her mother with some difficulty and put her on the bed (Julie was rather light, but Amy was still a child). Julie struggled in her hogtie but could not resist much in that position. Amy managed to keep her in place. She then tucked her mother into the sheets and put the blanket back over her.

- "There you go, Mom. You won't be cold now," said Amy.
- "AMY, I'M GOING TO GET ANGRY. YOU HAVE TO STOP THIS LITTLE GAME RIGHT NOW. THERE IS NO WAY I'M STAYING IN THIS POSITION ALL NIGHT!" Julie shouted.
- "You're shouting too much, Mom, so I'm going to have to gag you for the night," Amy said.

She picked up her mother's still-wet socks. Seeing this, Julie tried to calm down.

- "No, please, my dear, don't put those socks back in my mouth. It's disgusting. I'm sorry I got angry, I promise I won't shout anymore," Julie pleaded with her daughter.
- "I'm sorry, Mom, but I want you to stay quiet and still so we can sleep peacefully," Amy said.
- "Yes, don't worry, I'll stay quietMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julie said before her daughter took advantage and put her damp socks back in her mouth. She quickly tore off a piece of tape and placed it on her mother's lips.
- "There you go, Mom. You just have to sleep now. I'll go to bed too, I'll free you tomorrow morning. Good night!" Amy said.
- "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Julie cried out through her gag.

Julie tried to twist as much as possible to free herself from the ropes and the sheets covering her, but it was no use. Suddenly, she heard her phone ringing. It was on the bedside table next to her bed, and she could see that it was her boss calling. If she could answer, her boss could send someone to rescue her. She strained with all her might to try to get closer to the phone.

- "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Julie twisted and turned in all directions to free herself from the sheets, her forehead was sweating from the effort. She was stunned to have been so well tied up by her 11-year-old daughter. She finally managed to free herself from the sheets, but unfortunately fell off the bed before she could reach the phone.

- "MPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Julie seethed with rage, but she could no longer do anything about it.

Amy had heard a loud noise from her room and went to check if Julie was okay. She saw her mother still hogtied and barefoot, sweaty and lying on the floor next to the bed.

- "Mom, you should be sleeping and not wriggling like that. I told you I would release you tomorrow morning," said Amy.

- "MPPPPPPHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Julie groaned.

- "I'll have to put you back on the bed and add an additional safety measure," said Amy.

- "MPHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHH (No, please don't do that)," tried to say Julie.

Amy placed her mother back on the bed and attached a new rope to her bare, hogtied feet, which she connected to the bedpost.

- "That way you won't go anywhere. Since you've tried to escape several times, I may not release you tomorrow morning. Remember, I'm doing this for your safety," said Amy.

- "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Julie tried to say she could never sleep in such a strict position.

- "Goodnight, Mom. I'm counting on you to behave this time," said Amy as she left the room.

- "MPHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Julie groaned one last time, asking her daughter to come back.

She tried to play with the ropes, but they were still tight. She wriggled a little, but no longer had the strength to try to free herself. Julie eventually fell asleep hogtied, tied up, and gagged with her socks, safely at home to her daughter's delight, while worrying about what Amy had planned for the next day
Last edited by danper140 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the story very much - the detailed descriptions of Julies predicament - if you ask me, this story screams after a third part: The next morning when Julie wakes, what will her daughter do? I could imagine very well a longer story :) I would like that!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

interesting story, well written
danper140
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by danper140 »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago I like the story very much - the detailed descriptions of Julies predicament - if you ask me, this story screams after a third part: The next morning when Julie wakes, what will her daughter do? I could imagine very well a longer story :) I would like that!
Thanks ! Maybe I could continue this story If I receive good feedback :)
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Very good story! Please continue if you can :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Nice story, I like the half joking half serious tone you're going for. I'm also a sucker for stories involving spies getting tied up so there's also that on the mix.
danper140
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by danper140 »

banshee wrote: 10 months ago Nice story, I like the half joking half serious tone you're going for. I'm also a sucker for stories involving spies getting tied up so there's also that on the mix.
Thanks ! I try to reach a wide public with my stories :D
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I love it. And your damsel is even called Julie!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic