The Five Senses Experiment (ff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedOne
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The Five Senses Experiment (ff/m)

Post by TiedOne »

"Crap, a C-". I groaned as threw my science test into my locker, slamming it shut. As I walked away in a rut Amanda, my best friend, chased after me.

"Oh come on, you can come back from that." She said in a very optimistic manner. I shook my head "I just don't get science, every other subject is fine, but I just can't seem to grasp my head around it."

We sat down for our last class. Amanda had a ponderous face on before her eyes widened with an idea. "The science fair! That should boost that your grade." I thought about it, maybe that would work. "But I can't come up with a science fair project on my own, I don't have enough time."

She smiled. "Don't worry, I heard Gina and Tori were looking for a partner." I look back to see Gina and Tori sitting a few tables behind us. They were twins matching black hair, green eyes, and freckles. I didn't really know them but they seemed nice enough. "Are you sure ?" She nodded. "Yeah, they mentioned they needed someone to help out with their experiment, go ask them." I looked back again and took a deep inhale and got up to talk to them.

"Hey" I said with a smile. Gina looked up and returned the smile. "Oh hey, Will, what's up ?" "I heard you two are looking for a partner for the science fair, and I'm interested." Gina turned to Tori with positive expression, Tori responded with a nod. "Awesome, are you free tomorrow night ?" I nodded. "Yeah, sounds good."

I returned to my seat as class began. Amanda gave me a thumbs up as I began to worry less about my bad test.

Soon the next day came and when school ended I drove over to their house. It was a two story home, nothing too fancy but it was nice They greeted me at the door and welcomed me inside. "I'm so excited, Tori, I can't believe we found a person to help us out." "Yeah, but it's gonna go great."

"Alright before we get started you're gonna need to put on this." Gina handed me a small cardboard box and gestured to the bathroom.

As I closed the bathroom door, I opened the box to reveal a black leotard with black nylon stockings. "What the ? Hey guys, are you sure you gave me the right clothes ?" I shouted out the door. "Absolutely, just put it on." I took a small sigh and began to change. I admit that the leotard was a bit tight but the stockings actually felt quite good, embarrassing as they may be.

I exited as they led me to the basement. "Ok, so what's the project about ?" I ask. "Well it's about the five human senses: touch, taste, sound, smell, and sight." Gina explained. "With you being the test subject." Tori said as she grabs my arms and pins them behind my back. "What the hell are you doing ?"

"Listen, if you do exactly what we say, you'll get the science credit we know that you need." I calmed down briefly and stopped struggling. "We're gonna have to tie you up, ok ?" I was very hesitant but nodded as I desperately needed this credit. Tori began to twine nylon rope around my wrists. "Double knot them, Tori." Tori scoffed as she tightened my binds. "I know what to do, Gina."

Soon my wrists were firmly tied together. "Get on your knees." I did as instructed as Tori than began to tie my stockinged ankles. "Is this why no one wanted to help you two ?" Gina gave a devious smile. "Maybe." Eventually Tori finished the knot my ankle binds and stood next to Gina.

"Ok let's get started." Gina grabbed a video camera and began recording, at this point I didn't even comment, I knew I was too far in. "First test: Sound. Alright we're gonna put these headphones on you, we will cancel sound from either side, you'll need to say whether if the right side has sound or the left side. If you get it wrong you get punished, if you take too much time you get punished, understand."

I reluctantly nodded in agreement as Tori grabbed a pair of headphones and placed them over my ears. "Do they fit ?" She asked. I simply nodded as she pulled up her phone and began playing music. It was techno music, which I hadn't heard before, I assume it was probably copyright free from YouTube. As the frankly, tacky music played suddenly it cut from the right side of the headphones. I wasn't expecting it so soon and struggled to find the word "Right" but suddenly I felt a tickling sensation around my feet.

Gina is tickling my stocking covered soles as I burst out laughing, trying to not lose my balance in my bound state. "Wrong answer, every time you get it wrong or take too long, you get your poor, little soles tickled." She stopped as I try to calm my laughing fit. Now I was focused because I hate getting tickled.

I got the next three right, but stumbled on the fourth one resulting in more tickling. I now know why they made me wear the pantyhose, my already ticklish feet were now much more heightened. This caused me to worry about being tickled again that threw off my guessing, resulting in me getting tickled over and over again.

"Please...hahahha...I...I...I can't take it anymore hahaahaha." Gina removed her fingers from my feet as Tori removed the headphones. "First test complete. On to the second test: Smell."

Gina pulled off her Ugg slippers while Tori removed her converses. Gina took black scarf and turned into a blindfold, securing it over my eyes. "Ok for this test, you will be smelling either me or Tori's: feet, shoes, or socks. You must correctly identify or else you'll keep smelling whatever it is for an extra ten seconds."

I sighed, at least I won't fail science, at least I won't fail science. "Ok, here's number one." I took a whiff of something stinky. "Pew, that smells awful." I heard them giggle. "Answer or you'll keep smelling." I thought quickly. "Uh, Tori's shoe ?" I heard a groan "You actually got that right." I was strangely proud of myself for that before remembering I'm smelling stinky feet.

Another smell, this one much different. More sweaty than smelly, I assumed it had to be Gina's since it was different from the first one. "Gina's sock ?" However the smell didn't move. "Wrong, we'll give you another guess after the ten seconds." I kept sniffing at this odor, I kept with it being Gina so when my ten seconds were up I said "Gina's shoe ?" But still the stench remained "Oh, you got to know it now. But after the ten seconds" the two laughed. I kept my nose right around the smell. "Is it Gina's stinky foot ?" I said aggressively. "You got it, Will. How'd you like my stinky feet ?"

Admittedly I preferred this test to the first one. Maybe I like the smell of stinky feet or maybe I really hated tickling ? Who's to say. After about ten minutes of guessing what smelly thing was shoved under my nose, they removed the blindfold and wiggled their now bare feet in front of my face. "Don't worry, Will. You'll get more of these bad girls in the coming tests." Tori said mockingly.

Unfortunately for me the Touch test was basically just fifteen of tickling my feet, while the Sight was basically an eye exam where if I got it wrong, I got tickled. I tested my binds as Gina and Tori began to set up for the final test. No avail, they tied my binds super well.

"Alright for our final test: Taste, you're gonna lick our sweaty, stinky feet." Tori laid me on my stomach and hogtied my wrist and arms binds together. "What's the punishment for this one ?" I said slightly defeated. Gina laughed "Oh for this one, you're just licking our feet."

Gina sat in front of me and stuck her bare soles in front of my face. At least I wasn't getting tickled because I just started licking her stinky feet. "Yeah, lick my entire sole, from toe to heel." I did as she commanded, licking up and down, occasionally sucking on her toes. "Ooh, sucking my toes now, how to they taste ? Do you like the taste of stinky toe cheese ?" She laughed. At least her feet were very smooth, she clearly took pride and care in her feet.

I admit that after a while, I kind of began to enjoy licking her feet. Every so often I'd reach a stinky spot that grossed me out, but overall I was kind of getting into it.

"Alright, it's my turn." Tori said lying her feet in front of me. I started by sucking her toes which I could tell she didn't expect "Whoa, he's really liking this" I licked in between her toes as Gina began to untie my ankle binds. "Well, I think we're nearly out of time, Tori." I was still licking her soles as Tori didn't want it to stop, and frankly neither did I.

Finally Tori got up and began to put her socks back on. "Well, that was a great project you gave us. We'll make sure you get the best grade at the science fair." I nodded, finding it hard to speak about what I just went through. I changed into my regular clothes and walked outside. Before I got into my car "I..." I took a long pause. "I might be willing to do something like that again." They smiled as I drove home, reeling from my time on their science fair project.

A week later and the science fair is in full swing, I walked around, sort of anxiously looking for Gina and Tori's booth. Suddenly my science teacher walks up behinds me. "Hey Will, that was some project of you did with Gina and Tori." I looked sort of embarrassed. "Oh, it was just what I had to do." He gave a slightly confused look. "Anyways, you're now at a B+, congrats on your project."

I finally found their booth and a bizarre feeling of both embarrassment and relieved filled me as I read the booth:

The Miracle of a baking soda volcano, with a model of a baking soda volcano on the table. Gina and Tori smiled at me as I gave a dumbfounded expression. I can't believe it, they duped me but also helped me simultaneously.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Wow, what a story. Such a great twist. I love the fact he didn’t know what the project was and they tricked him into being tied up, tickled and licking their feet.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A cute story with a nice little plot twist [mention]TiedOne[/mention] ! Thanks for sharing... I hope there will be more stories involving your characters!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic