Kat Kidnapped For An Expo M+/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kat Kidnapped For An Expo M+/F

Post by Transchick85 »

I find myself at an underground men's conference called The Alpha Male Expo. An event where you are free to engage in false senses of machismo, arrogance, know it syndrome behavioral traits and walking around shirtless. I notice one booth that is most popular on the opposite side of the room.

I edge around gradually, with the flow of the crowd, and then when you see this huge crowd of males, there's a sudden block of ice in the pit of your stomach. Because now I can see why they're all eagerly waiting to have their turn inside the booth. Inside the booth is actress Kat Mcnamara, dressed in a pink lace bralette and light blue ripped jeans. A heavyset man with brown hair, shirtless wearing blue jeans and a black belt has his arm wrapped around her, his hand is wrapped around her mouth nice and tight and her feet are lifted off the ground.

I can see the pleading damsel in distress look in her eyes as she tries to scream, struggle and kick her legs out to no avail. I get aroused by the sight and by listening to her gag speech.

“MMMMMPPHHH! NNMMPHHH HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM!” Kat says into the middle aged man's hand.

"So what do you like to do for fun in your spare time little girl" he asked her teasingly.

“GGMMMPHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” was Kat's reply.

"Wiggle and grunt? Yeah me too" the man joked.

The first man's turn ends and a middle aged, muscular shirtless man in blue jeans, brown leather belt with a buckle that says Elvis and a brown leather western looking fedora came into the booth. He grabbed a hold of the 28 year old actress, threw his hand over her pretty mouth and lifted her off her feet. You can help but think how sexy she looks being restrained and handgagged by a shirtless man.

"Us men are so much stronger than you Kat" he says to her.

"Mmmmmmmhhh, hmmmmmmm mmmmmmm…" is her reply.

"Look at you, all helpless and unable to free yourself from our grasp, can't scream….just as well…no one wants to hear you talk anyways" he said to her.

“MMMMM MMMM NNMMMMPHHH.” Kat tried to reply.

I wonder how she ended up her anyways?

One Day Earlier:

Kat McNamara loved to take long walks through the quiet streets. It was a great way to clear her head and enjoy the scenery. But one day, during her usual afternoon stroll, things took a terrifying turn.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a group of men appeared and grabbed her. They covered her mouth, preventing her from screaming for help, and lifted her off her feet. Kat was frightened and struggled to break free, but her captors were strong and determined.

As they carried her towards an abandoned church, Kat caught a glimpse of their faces. They were all Christian men, and some of them had been vocal about their beliefs being the only right ones. Kat felt a knot form in the pit of her stomach as she realized that this might be related to her opinions about their negative religious views and toxic masculinity. Kat was terrified and her heart was pounding in her chest. She tried to reason with the men, telling them that their actions were wrong and could land them in jail. But they merely laughed at her and confirmed her fears that they were indeed doing this because she was an outspoken feminist who had criticized their toxic masculinity and its harmful effects.

The men took turns restraining her and tightly holding her mouth shut. They wanted to silence her, but Kat refused to back down. She was tied up with ropes and taped to a chair, unable to move. They forced a dirty and krusted rag in her mouth and wrapped tough and wide tape around her mouth, covering the lower half of her face. Thus making it impossible for Kat to speak or even move her jaw.

“MMMMPHHH NNMMMMMM MMMMMMMPHHH! RRNNMMMPHH MMMMM FFFFPHHH GGNNNNNNNN.” Kat tried to yell out through her gag.

"Ssssssssshhhhh. Just relax Kat, we're just going to borrow you for a secret, special 'conference' is all" one of the men said to her.

"You're going to be an unwilling part of our Alpha Male Expo" said another man.

“Mmmphhh! Rrrphhh you kppphing eeeee!?” Kat replied or at least tried to.

"Get used to not being able to speak sweetie, you won't be doing much of it for a good while" a third man said.

“MMMMPHH GRMMM RRMMPHHH MMMMM!” Kat tried to say.

"What you freaking out about girl, after the expo is over you're free to go" a fourth man told her.

"Which will be 12 hours after the Expo begins…..tomorrow morning at 9 am" a fifth man told her.

Now:

I hear one of the other men at the Expo tell me the story of how Kat McNamara was kidnapped for the expo. Soon it's my turn to restrain and handgag her.

"I'm sure you get this a lot Kat, but I'm a huge fan of your work" I told her.

“LLMMMM MMMMMM GGMMMMRRMMPHHH MMMMM!”
Kat tells me in response.

"I've had a thing for you for years…..I've fantasized about you a lot" I continue.

"Mmmmmmmmmmhhh!" She says

"I didn't think I'd enjoy doing this to you this much" I tell her.

"“Mmmphhh! Rrrphhh you kppphing eeeee!?” Kat tries to say angrily.

"Sorry Kat…..this really has me aroused" I explain apologetically.

Kat let's out a muffled groan.

Soon I'm asked to drag her onstage in the next room and hold her in your lap for a discussion panel. I drag her into the next room and sit in a chair you're directed to. I have Kat seated in your lap and keep my hand firmly clamped over her mouth. The panelists sit down and begin. One man drones on about how amazing men are.

“HMMM HMMM HMMM HMM HMM HMMM HMMM!” Kat says in response.

The second panelist talks about everyone at the Expo are the peak of human evolution.

“NMMMMM! HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM HMMM! NMMM MMMMM! NMMM MMMM!” Kat tries to rebuttal into my hand.

The third panelist talks about how everyone on stage are the smartest men in any room.

“NNNMMMMMMMMM! MMMMMMMM MMMMMM MMMM!” Kat tries to say something in response but my hand muffled her words.

The three panelists continue on for an hour or so. I enjoy every minute of restraining and handgagging Kat. Listening to her beautiful gag speech through my hand. The coordinator of the Expo asks you to drag her into the previous room and to a booth. I was to keep Kat restrained and handgagged as the other guests take turns reading mean comments they previous posted online about her. This goes on for over an hour. Then, since they see how well we "work together", I'm asked to take her to another booth. Here I tie her up with rope and gag her mouth with a piece of microfoam tape. The Expo ends and they give me two options….I can untie her and remove her gag so she can leave now or I can take her away from the Expo and to a hotel for the night. The check in girl is cool with the whole thing they assure me.

I of course take option two. They remove the tape and record Kat saying she willing participated in the Expo and agreed to spend the evening with me…..in exchange for being freed tomorrow. The tape was placed back over her mouth afterwards. An Uber took us to the hotel and I was given the room key. I spent the evening with Kat McNamara. I removed her tapegag and held her mouth shut. I taped her mouth back up before we went to bed. I did let her go in the morning…..she unexpectedly asked if I'd be willing to live with her in her apartment as her boyfriend and tie and gag her whenever she's in the mood and handgag her in public when she gets talkative.