Don’t Tell Mom the Camping Trip Went Wrong (M/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Hey, guys. This is my first story on here so I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate and work this site. Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated because I don’t know what I’m doing. This isn’t complete but I figured I’d post a snippet to just kind of figure things out.

Riley was pretty excited to be able to go on a camping trip with his father, Hal. There was only a week of summer break left before school started and the hyperactive boy was practically bouncing off the walls. The boy’s mother, Anna, suggested that Hal take the boy on a trip for a few days.

“It’ll be good for the two of you to bond before Riley goes back to school. You barely do anything together anymore and this would mean so much to him. You know how much he looks up to you,” Anna had reasoned before Hal had agreed to take four days off from work.

Despite their differences, Hal really did love the twelve year old. He had started dating Anna when Riley had been two years old. He’d proposed a year later and had shortly adopted the boy as his own. The biological father had never been in the picture.

Riley definitely took after Anna with bright blue eyes and blonde hair in contrast to Hal’s brown eyes and hair. The kid was hyper and only calmed down enough when he was drawing. He carried around a sketchbook everywhere he went. Riley was pretty much the opposite of an athlete as he preferred his video games and action figures.

Hal on the other hand had been a pilot in the Air Force serving two tours in Afghanistan before retiring to fly private commercial jets for people. He was an avid hunter and fisher that had fallen for a struggling single mother.

Tossing the last bag of gear into the back of his Jeep, Hal turned to see his wife hugging and kissing Riley goodbye before doing the same to him. “Be careful. Don’t forget his inhaler. You know his allergies. He’s-”

“Honey, I know. We’ll be fine. It’s only for four days. You know I’ll take care of him. Don’t worry. Nothing’s going to happen. We’re going to have a great time.”

Riley on the other hand was not having a great time. He was incredibly bored. Hal had confiscated his phone the second they’d parked the car. Said they “needed to enjoy the blissfulness of nature” aka a wireless form of torture.

After a two mile hike with several breaks stopping for Riley to complain, they’d finally set up the tent near the river. Hal was content to hang out by the bank and fish. Riley on the other hand was bored.

Riley exhaled loudly from his spot beside his father. “Dad, I’m bored. We’ve been sitting here for hours.”

“We’re working for our dinner, kiddo. Soon, I’m going to teach you how to descale what we catch and then tomorrow I’m going to tech you how to hunt. You’ll love it.”

Riley did not think any of the options sounded fun. In fact, this trip was beginning to sound miserable. Standing up, Riley stretched before moving away a little. Hal called out, “Stay where I can see you!”

Rolling his eyes, the preteen wandered away several yards. He paused to study some animal tracks he’d found along the path. Choosing to follow them, Riley padded down the path keeping his head down. He only paused when he noticed a pair of shoes belonging to a pair of orange clad legs. He slowly looked up to see a man before him in a prison jumpsuit with a pair of broken handcuffs hanging loosely from each wrist. The man smirked as Riley let out a startled gasp.

The man’s hand shot out and smothered any attempts of a scream as Riley tried to call out to his father. Still keeping his hand over the boy’s mouth, he slung an arm over the kid’s writhing body to pin his arms to his sides.

“Shhhh. Don’t want to disturb Daddy now, do we?”
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

A dad and son abducted together could make an interesting story. Definitely a well-written piece for your first work. Looking forward to seeing more of this.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Hello and welcome
I really like the story and I'm looking forward to the sequel.

I'm excited to see how the story develops. maybe the camping trip will help strengthen the bond between dad and son
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

A story about a father and his son kidnapped? You got me. I can't wait for the next part.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

BoudBoy22 wrote: 9 months ago A story about a father and his son kidnapped? You got me. I can't wait for the next part.
I mean, is there anything better ;)
Boytaped wrote: 9 months ago Hello and welcome
I really like the story and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
I'm excited to see how the story develops. maybe the camping trip will help strengthen the bond between dad and son
Thanks so much! I hope you enjoy the next snippet :)
DeeperThanRed wrote: 9 months ago A dad and son abducted together could make an interesting story. Definitely a well-written piece for your first work. Looking forward to seeing more of this.
Thanks so much! I appreciate the compliments. And yes, their bond will definitely strengthen.

Riley let out a terrified squeak beneath the man’s hand. He could feel tears slowly creeping into his eyes as he struggled in the man’s grip. The hand over his mouth was quickly transported to his neck. Riley’s heart fluttered as he was whirled around in the direction of where his father had gotten to his feet. The fishing pole was completely discarded as a hooked bass lay flopping near the bank.

“Riley!”

“Dad!”

“You move and I’ll snap the kid’s neck!”

Hal froze as his eyes flickered over to where his hunting rifle lay propped up against the tent. The pressure on his son’s neck increased slightly causing the boy to let out a choked bleat. Tears were quickly beginning to fall.

“Alright! Stop! Just let my kid go and you can have whatever you want!”

The hold on the boy loosened slightly as the escaped convict threatened, “On your knees with your hands behind your head.”

The glare Hal shot the stranger would have dropped him on the spot if looks could kill. His jaw clenched in anger at the rough treatment of his son. All the man could do was sink to his knees and thread his fingers together behind his head as he growled, “You hurt my son and I will end you.”

The criminal instantly believed the man. Still, that didn’t stop him from manhandling the boy over to his father. One hand clenched the boy’s arm tightly while the other retrieved the rifle. Still holding onto his hostage, the criminal forced Hal to walk into the tent with his hands still on his head ahead of them.

Hal sank to his knees onto his sleeping bag still glaring at the stranger. Pulling the boy down with him, the stranger sank down onto Riley’s sleeping bag. Riley whimpered as he was tugged right onto the man’s lap.

“Dmdmph!” Riley tried to call out only to have the man cover his mouth and shush him.

It was amazing that Hal hadn’t broken his jaw by clenching it so hard. The stranger continued, “Children should be seen and not heard. Plus, Daddy and I were just about to have a nice little conversation before you rudely interrupted us.”

Hal snapped, “What do you want!”

“For you to shut the fuck up!” the man hissed before forcing Riley’s head back against his shoulder. “Do you want your brat to make it to his tenth birthday?”

The muffled whimpers tore through Hal’s soul like bullets. Anna was going to kill him if they made it home. Hal exhaled slowly as he complied. “Just don’t hurt him. I’ll do whatever you want.”

“Good. Wallet? Keys? Phone?”

“My keys and wallet are in my duffel. Phones were left in my Jeep.”

The man seemed satisfied as he relinquished his grip on the boy’s mouth before instructing him to reach out and slide the duffel over. Still seated in his captor’s lap, Riley rummaged around in the bag looking for his father’s keys and wallet.

In addition to the keys and wallet, the bag contained three changes of clothes for them both, a length of rope, paracord, a roll of duct tape, a few bandanas, bug spray, a hunting knife, matches, a case of bullets, fishing gear, a flashlight, a few rations of shelf stable food, and a first aid kit.

Riley could feel his heart sinking as he was ordered to pull out the bandanas, tape, rope, and cord in addition to the wallet and keys. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what was about to happen.

The criminal selected one of the blue bandanas and balled it up. He held the crumpled-up wad against Riley’s lips. With the threat of the rifle still in the convict’s hands, there was no other option other than to submit. Especially since it was still resting dangerously close to the man with the sites aimed at Hal. All it would take was one flick of the trigger to leave him fatherless and his mother widowed. Still, Riley found himself far too terrified to comply.

“There’s no need for that. He’ll be quiet,” Hal softly muttered as he noticed the way his kid’s lips trembled against the cloth but remained firmly shut.

With narrowed eyes, their captor threatened, “He’ll be quiet unless he wants to see what his daddy’s brains look like against the sides of a tent.”

The threat worked instantly. Riley immediately separated his lips and allowed the man to fill his mouth with the cloth. Out of pure reflex, Riley reached up to latch onto the man’s arm as the cloth filled his mouth. A muffled whine slipped out as the man’s hand returned to hold the stuffing in place.

“Mmphh!”

He then instructed Riley to snag a second bandana and tie a knot in the center of it. With trembling hands, Riley complied before the criminal snatched the knotted fabric from the boy with his free hand. The hand slipped off the preteen’s mouth as the knot settled between Riley’s teeth forcing the packing deeper into the boy’s already gagged mouth.

“Mmmm,” Riley whimpered, silenced, as the ends of the bandana were knotted tightly at the nape of his neck.

His jaw ached as the cloth pulled at the edges of his mouth. Reaching a hand up towards the gag, Riley immediately let it fall back into his lap as the criminal uttered the single command of "no." Tears of humiliation and fear stung at his eyes as he lifted his eyes towards Hal.

Choosing to shove the kid forward, Riley nearly stumbled into the lantern on the floor if it weren’t for Hal’s strong arms that had shot out to catch him. Hal pulled the boy into his chest and held him tightly while throwing a protective glare at the man with the rifle now in his lap.

Burying his face into his father’s chest, the twelve year old whimpered, “Dmdph.”

Stroking a hand over the boy’s hair, Hal muttered, “It’s okay, kiddo. It’s okay.”

Their captor leaned forward with a smirk on his face. “Don’t make promises you can’t keep, Daddy. Your turn.”
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

A very well written and exciting sequel
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Exciting start
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the league of TuGs Writers.
A pretty strong start, I would say.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice story! I can;t wait for the next part :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 9 months ago Very nice story! I can;t wait for the next part :)
Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy the next update :)
Xtc wrote: 9 months ago Welcome to the league of TuGs Writers.
A pretty strong start, I would say.
Thank you! I'm glad you like what I have so far :)
TightropesEU wrote: 9 months ago Exciting start
Thank you! I hope you like the next update :)
Boytaped wrote: 9 months ago A very well written and exciting sequel
Thanks so much! :)

Hal glared at the man smirking across from him as if he was silently daring him to yank the boy from his arms. Challenge accepted as a distant rumble of an engine was suddenly heard. Riley was yanked from Hal’s arms with a muffled scream.

“Mmphh!”

“Hey!” Hal hissed as he sprang to his feet. The only thing that kept his feet firmly planted was the arm over his kid’s neck and the threat of a bullet between the eyes.

“Shut up! I ain’t going back! You’re going to get rid of whoever that is or else you go home without blondie.”

Hal merely nodded before gazing down at the boy. “Everything will be fine.”

A hand slid over Riley’s already gagged mouth as he was once again tugged back into his captor’s lap. Only this time a knife to the boy’s cheek was added. Hal swallowed the growl that threatened to fall from his lips as he exited the tent to find a couple of officers mounted on ATVs.

Greeting them casually, Hal nodded as the two approached him. A mug shot of the salt and peppered man currently holding himself and his son was shown to Hal. A forty year old Cade Wallace stared at him from the photograph. Weighing in at 220 lbs and standing at 6’2” the criminal was not to be trifled with.

“Have you seen this man?”

Hal wanted to scream. He wanted to tell them everything. He wanted to go home. He wanted to see his wife. He wanted his son back in the safety of his arms. Yet, he merely shook his head.

“No.”

A few minutes later, Hal was crawling back into the tent. Cade slowly lowered the knife he held to his hostage’s cheek. Ignoring every instinct to rip the man off his kid, Hal merely grumbled, “They’re gone.”

“They tell you my name and what I’ve done?”

Flickering his eyes over to Riley to scan for any possible injuries, Hal replied, “Yes.”

“Then you know what I’m capable of. Unless you want to witness that firsthand, get back on your knees facing the tent wall and put your hands behind your back,” Cade instructed before asking Riley, “You ever tie anyone up?”

Riley’s bright blue eyes widened as he shook his head. Cade smiled as he replied, “It’s a good day to learn. Daddy’s even volunteered to help you.”

Cade selected a pair of Hal’s socks, the two remaining bandanas, and the paracord before setting them to the side. Gazing over his shoulder, Hal watched as the criminal selected a length of the of the thin, white clothesline.

Yanking the boy towards him, Cade explained, “How about a little demonstration? You think a pair of rope cuffs will hold Daddy still? I’d hate for him to get hurt since he’s over there glaring at me like he’d be the first in line for my funeral visitation.”

Riley didn’t know what to do. He felt as if his heart was going to beat straight out of his chest. The criminal jostled him as he ordered Riley to answer. The poor boy merely nodded in response.

Grinning wickedly, Cade ordered, “Turn back around, Daddy. Your boy wants a demonstration.”

Hal complied as he slowly turned to face them. A length of paracord was thrown to him as he was ordered to bind his ankles together. Red hot anger flushed his cheeks as he set his jaw. Sure, he knew his way around a knot, but this was ridiculous. He and Anna usually just saved this sort of thing for their Friday night romances.

“We’re waiting, Daddy, and go slow so the kid can learn,” the captor whined.

Hal’s glare deepened as he slowly wrapped the thin cord around his ankles until a pair of makeshift cuffs took place. He clenched his jaw every time Cade muttered the word “tighter.” The cord was practically biting into skin through his jeans, yet Hal said nothing as he tightened the knot.

Nodding his approval, Cade shoved the boy forward. With trembling hands, Riley slowly looped the cord around his father’s wrists under their kidnapper’s watchful eye. The boy was made to redo the binds seeing how they were deemed far too loose. Eventually Cade was satisfied Hal wouldn’t be using his hands any time soon. The rough restraints were wound tightly over Hal’s chest to pin his arms to his sides. Cade was finally satisfied as Riley added a length of the cord to Hal’s legs above the knees.

Riley’s hands were still trembling as he finished the last knot. A pair of his father’s thick, boot socks were thrust at him. Cade asked, “Think that’ll keep Daddy from calling out?”

Shaking his head, Riley dropped the socks. Cade nodded slowly before snatching the kid up by the collar of his t-shirt. A muffled squeak passed through the boy’s crude gag. Riley couldn’t help the muffled whimpers as the man screamed, “Do you want me to kill your father, you selfish, little, spoiled brat! Do you want to watch him bleed out because of your little temper tantrum!”

“You sonofabitch! Get off him!” Hal screamed as he lunged forward but only succeeded in landing on his side on his sleeping bag.

A muffled, “Nnghh, phhlsss,” slid past the boy’s gag as his fearful eyes glanced at where his father was attempting to murder Cade with his eyes.

“Then do as you’re told! Now!” Their captor snapped before shoving the boy beside Hal.

“Riley, kiddo, it’s okay. I lov-mmphh!” Hal began before the scratchy fabric of the socks were forced into his mouth.

It took everything for Hal to force the bile back down as a knotted bandana was tied around his head to keep the packing in. Cade was beginning to grow annoyed with his captives and he didn’t want the last bandana to go to waste, he rolled it flat into a band before pressing it over the boy’s lips.

“Mmmm,” Riley moaned as Cade knotted the third layer of the gag tightly behind his head.

Hal growled in warning as the criminal hissed, “What? Your brat’s too noisy. Don’t tell me you’ve never wanted to shut him up yourself.”

Riley hit the ground beside his father as his hands were twisted behind his back. The thin, white cotton rope bound his wrists together tightly. Cade was quick and efficient in dealing with his hostage. He then lashed the kid’s ankles together. The brat wasn’t as much of a threat so he wasn’t tied as tightly.

Leaving his hostages together lying bound on a sleeping bag, Cade made his way over to the duffel bag and helped himself to a pair of Hal’s jeans, an undershirt, and a button-down. It was a lucky thing for him that the man he’d decided to hold hostage was about the same size as him.

Casting a glance over his shoulder, Cade could see Hal grunting through his gag as he squirmed, testing his bonds while Riley merely laid there curling in on himself and whimpering softly. The criminal smiled smugly as he reached for the man’s wallet.

His mood greatly improved as he pulled out the man’s driver’s license and credit cards. Harold Joseph Proctor was thirty years old, 180 lbs, and six feet tall. Continuing to snoop, Cade found a photo of the father and son along with a very attractive blonde. Well, it made sense who the scrawny kid had gotten his looks from… if the kid had even come from him in the first place. Harold would’ve been awfully young. Still, the man didn’t really give a shit to ask.

“Well, your wife’s a looker, Harold. Maybe I should visit her at 1800 Bedford?”

The growl that came out of Hal was downright animalistic as the kid yelped, “Nnghh!”

“Nothing worse than a whipped husband and a mama’s boy,” Cade huffed as he stowed the picture before pulling out a pilot’s license and a business card. “Well, that’s very interesting. And here I was just going to leave you both here tied and gagged as I went on my way in the morning. Now that I have free airfare, the two of you are going to stay with me for a while.”
Last edited by Pleasurechip95 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great continuation! I really hope that the father and son wuold remain tied up for a LOOONG time :)

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 9 months ago Great continuation! I really hope that the father and son wuold remain tied up for a LOOONG time :)
Thanks! And oh yes, I'm not done with them yet 😉
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Riley kept still for what felt like hours. The gag was uncomfortable and agonizing to his jaw. However, the restraints weren’t terrible. His father would probably beg to differ though. Both men were asleep. Riley on the other hand couldn’t keep his eyes off Hal’s hunting knife lying in the middle of the tent right between him and Cade.

The ultimate prize for freedom was dangling right before his very eyes. The temptation ate at his core as he felt himself inching to rolling onto his knees. So, he did before dropping onto his bottom to maneuver his bound wrists in front of him.

Hal stirred slightly as Riley began to scoot towards the knife. He reached for the handle only to have a boot cover any chance for escape. Eyes widened in terror as he looked up at the man smirking down at him.

“Well, kid, looks like you have more balls than I thought.”

Hal was fully wake now as the realization sank in. The man began screaming into his gag as Riley was yanked to his feet and pulled outside. Hal began to thrash making the cord tighten and bite into his skin. Little droplets of blood oozed from his wrists as Cade returned and tutted.

“Happy, Harold? Now you’ve gone and hurt yourself.”

“Mmphh!”

“At least it’s not bad. Here’s the deal. You’re going to sit all nice and quiet and not fight me or else your kid’s punishment will be ten times worse for trying to escape. Understand?”

Glaring, Hal nodded.

Cade knelt down and removed the bindings from his legs and ankles. He then pulled the pilot to his feet and marched him outside. Still gagged, Riley was on the ground with his hands still bound in front of him only now lashed to his bound ankles.

“Dmdph!” the boy cried out.

Hal was relieved to see Riley looked unharmed other than the restraints. Squeezing the back of Hal’s neck, Cade added, “See, he’s fine. Let him take a piss and everything. If you want him to remain that way, I’m going to untie your hands and arms and you won’t put up a fight. I’ve got the gun, remember? You can take a piss then you can round us up some grub. Gag stays in, understand?”

Hal nodded in agreement before being freed from his restraints. It took him a minute to reclaim the feeling back into his nerves. He then moved to get busy while Cade knelt down beside Riley.

The criminal eyed the boy attempting to shrink away from him. He instantly stilled as the gag began to be removed from his face. There wasn’t a dry thread on the sopping wet bandana that had been pulled from his mouth. Riley worked his aching jaw while running his tongue over his dry lips.

“You thirsty?”

Nodding, Riley hungrily eyed the canteen in the man’s hands. The canteen was placed against his lips a moment later. Riley drank greedily before it was taken away.

“That’s enough for now.”

Hal returned a few minutes later having assembled some powdered eggs and jerky. He was given permission to remove his own gag and given his fill of water. Immediately, the man, asked, “Riley, you okay?”

“Fine.”

Cade replied, “See. Everyone’s fine. Now, hurry up and eat. We have a long trek to the car.”

Hal took a chance and pleaded, "Look, I'll drive or fly you anywhere you want. Just let my son go. You don't need him."

"I don't think Riley wants to leave, do you?" Cade replied before looking at the boy. "Huh? You wanna leave Daddy here all alone with me? I can have Mommy take your place."

Riley's eyes widened as he shook his head. "N-no. No, sir."

"Good boy."

It took a while for Hal to clean up and begin packing everything away. Cade sat beside Riley the entire time as he slowly began untying the boy’s restraints. Riley could barely believe his eyes as he was freed.

The excitement for freedom was quickly over as Cade held up the sopping wet cloth to the boy’s lips. “I can’t exactly have you tied and gagged since this is a popular place for hiking and camping. Don’t wanna attract any unwanted suspicion. However, this’ll help you remember to keep quiet.”

“Mmphh!”

Riley coughed around the soggy material as it was slowly stuffed into his mouth. He was made to keep his lips closed to keep the gag in. Cade kept a tight grip on Riley’s arm and on the rifle as he nodded at Hal to start walking ahead of them. Cade kept Hal’s baseball cap kept pulled low on his face as the trio marched past any hikers that happened to pass by. No one suspected anything. In fact, they all just thought the boy was shy due to his youthful appearance.

Eventually, hot, tired, and covered in sweat, the three arrived in the deserted parking lot of people. Hal loaded up the gear while Cade smirked down at the boy before holding up the knotted bandana. The knot was quickly thrust into the boy’s mouth and tied tightly at his nape. The familiar gag offered no comfort to the boy. Riley gave a muffled shout as he was shoved into the side of the Jeep.

“Mmphh!”

“Hey!” Hal shouted as he stepped forward only to have his actions halted by a threat.

Cade tossed the roll of duct tape to Hal and hissed, “Since you’re so concerned you can do the honors.”

Hal gritted his teeth and mumbled, “Sorry, kiddo,” before kneeling down to wrap the sticky adhesive around his son’s ankles.

The tacky restraint was then quickly wound around the boy’s legs, thighs, wrists, and torso. Three pieces were smoothed over the boy’s gagged lips before he was shoved into the backseat with Cade following him in behind.

“You can help yourself to water. The brat didn’t get any for that stunt he pulled this morning,” the criminal huffed before adding, “Then get in the driver’s seat. Do I need to remind you to obey all traffic laws? If I do, not only do you have to worry about you brat but I know where to find your wife.”

“No.”

"Good. I'll tell you when to stop."
Anyone wanna see anything in particular happen? Let me know. I appreciate all of your comments and views ❤️
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This story is getting better with every chapter! Fantastic work!

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Interesting story!

While I am enjoying reading the predicament Hal and Riley have found themselves in, I can only hope the escapee's threats are empty and that he wouldn't carry out anything harmful, especially on a child. That being said, unless he's not really the criminal he's portrayed to be, I hope justice is served in the end and hes caught and thrown back into prison for a very long time.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 9 months ago This story is getting better with every chapter! Fantastic work!
Thanks so much ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Red86 wrote: 9 months ago Interesting story!

While I am enjoying reading the predicament Hal and Riley have found themselves in, I can only hope the escapee's threats are empty and that he wouldn't carry out anything harmful, especially on a child. That being said, unless he's not really the criminal he's portrayed to be, I hope justice is served in the end and hes caught and thrown back into prison for a very long time.
Thank you!

Don't worry. I don't hurt kids. Just empty threats. Something has to be said to keep Hal in line. Nothing adult going on in this story. But, yeah. I totally understand the concern. Riley and Hal will be fine. ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Hal kept driving for hours. Every time he’d peer back to glance at Riley, Cade would quickly shove his head back in the direction of the road and hiss, “He’s fine. Eyes on the road.”

“We’re in a moving car. He can’t go anywhere. Just untie him. Please,” Hal would plead.

“Maybe next time he won’t try to escape. Can’t do the time, don’t do the crime.”

Under his breath, Hal huffed, “You’re one to talk.”

Riley on the other hand was growing stiff and sore from his position on the floor leaning against the door. He’d occasionally meet his father’s concerned eyes, but he could mainly just sit and stare at their captor. Eventually, Riley drifted off into a fitful sleep. The sun had come up and long since vanished as the boy startled awake to the feel of the tape being pulled from his lips.

Cade removed the gag and explained, “We have to get gas and get a motel. Punishment’s over.”

A few sticky spots from the adhesive tape clung to the boy’s skin as the restraints were removed. As Hal pulled up to buy gas, Cade yanked the boy out of the car after him. He frowned at the lines on the boy’s face from where the gag had been sitting for too long.

“W-water?” Riley croaked.

He was allowed to drink his fill before Hal slid back into the driver’s seat. Cade took the keys to the ignition before pulling out a few zipties Cade had found while snooping through the Jeep. Hal’s wrists were ziptied to the steering wheel.

“Alright, Daddy. You sit there and behave yourself. Kid and I are going into the store.”

Riley’s eyes widened in alarm. He did not want to be separated from his father. Yet, he didn’t have much of a choice as a baseball cap was pulled down low over his face. Cade kept a tight grip on the boy’s hand as he dragged him inside.

Curtesy of Hal’s credit card, beer, pizza, and water were selected. Riley was allowed to select a candy bar for himself before he was pulled over to the clothing section. Cade picked out a few new articles for himself and for Hal. Choosing to drop a packet of bandanas into the cart, Cade winked at Riley and offered to let pick a color. They also made a stop by the toiletries section. Riley had hoped that was it. He was anxious to get back to his dad.

Sadly, their last stop was the camping section. Riley’s heart sank as rope, zipties, and duct tape were deposited into their cart. No one paid any attention to them whatsoever as the two headed back to the car. Then again, there was barely anyone in the store to begin with at that time of night.

Hal looked utterly relieved as they returned. The Jeep was quickly loaded up. Riley was shepherded back into the car with Cade climbing in after him. The zipties were cut and Hal drove for about another five minutes before Hal was directed to pull into a shady motel.

Cade pulled Riley after him to check in before securing Hal’s hands. Hal tugged at the ties holding him captive out of frustration. They held firm. He only succeeded in rubbing his wrists raw.

Several minutes passed before the two reemerged. Still holding onto Riley’s hand, Cade yanked him into the hotel room. Hal snarled as he watched the man disappear inside with his son. If he did anything to Riley, there was nothing on Earth that would save him from Hal’s wrath.

A couple of minutes later, Cade reemerged alone. Hal understood the silent threat as Cade held up the hunting knife before getting the rifle. Releasing him from the ties, Cade merely grunted, “Brat’s fine. He’s in the shower. You can bring him some clothes in a minute.”

The two men quickly unloaded the Jeep and headed into the motel room. Two double beds stood against one wall while a closet and a small table with one chair were against the other wall. Another chair was currently propped under the bathroom door.

Cade gestured to the empty chair before dragging the other chair over to the table. Pizza and beer were set before the man. Seeing Hal’s hesitation,
Cade explained, “Eat. Your kid can eat when he gets out.”

The two ate in silence before Hal asked, “What do you want? Where are we going?”

Cade ignored the question before asking, “You love your wife? You love your kid? Well, I love my husband. We’re going to get Frank and then pick up your plane. You get the pleasure of flying us to our new lives in Mexico. You be a good boy and do as you’re told and Riley can go home to Mommy in two days. There only needs to be three in the plane. Unless you misbehave then there's room for one more.”

“Fine,” Hal hissed as he uncapped his beer. “But if you hurt my kid-”

“Don’t give me a reason to hurt him and he won’t be. Now, let’s see what we can do about those wrists you injured. Maybe now you’ll learn to stop trying to fight.”

Riley gasped from inside the small bathroom as he tightened the towel around himself. Cade promised to let him go but he was going to keep his father hostage. Clutching the small pocketknife he’d stolen from the store, Riley decided right then and there that his dad wasn’t going anywhere.

A few minutes later, Hal was gathering up the t-shirt, basketball shorts, and underwear he’d pulled for Riley to sleep in. Cade in return set out a pair of black boxer briefs and the tightest white tank top Hal had ever seen.

Cade merely winked at the man as Hal sent him a disgusted glare. The pilot passed Riley the clothes through the door and waited for the boy to come out. The second Riley slipped out, Hal swept the kid into his arms.

“I love you, kiddo.”

“I love you too,” Riley mumbled against Hal’s collarbone.

“Clock’s ticking on your shower time and kid’s dinnertime!” Cade snapped.

Riley pulled away as Hal caught his arm and whispered, “If he does anything, let me know immediately.”

Riley nodded before Hal disappeared into the bathroom leaving Riley staring at Cade. The criminal patted the seat beside him and smiled at the kid. Riley reluctantly joined him and dug into the pizza.

“So, what are your hobbies?”

Riley merely stared at the man as he continued to inhale the pizza before him. Cade asked him about school and his parents. Ignoring all of his questions, Riley asked, “Are you going to let us go home?”

“You be a good boy and don’t try anything and you’ll be back in Mommy’s arms in a couple of days.”

Riley swallowed. He didn’t mention Hal in his response. He suddenly wasn’t very hungry anymore. Cade frowned as he asked, “You done?”

Riley nodded as the man stood up. “Alright, kid. You know the drill. Open up.”

Whimpering slightly as the bandana entered his mouth, Riley forced himself to stand still. This time a few strips of tape were smoothed over his lips. Still looking at the roll in his hand, Cade decided that wasn’t good enough. The tape was wrapped around the boy’s head a couple of times for good measure. Riley winced as a couple of strands were caught in the process.

Cade took a moment choosing between the rope, tape, and zipties before binding the boy’s wrists and ankles together with the rope. He then forced the boy's ankles to his wrists and tethered them together. Riley let out a few muffled groans as he lay hogtied on the bed.

“Mmmm,” the boy groaned in displeasure.

“Fine. I’ll be lenient tonight since you were a good boy shopping and checking in today. But, if you're bad, this will be your future punishment.”

The rope was removed and Riley stretched out as best he could with his bound limbs. Hal came out of the bathroom a moment later. Cade tossed a couple of zipties to the man. He was then instructed to lie in the middle of the bed.

“Take that and secure your ankles together then your left wrist to the frame.”

Hal did without complaint before Cade came over and secured Hal’s right wrist to the metal bedframe. The man’s arms were stretched out but he could at least lay down. Hal was then gagged in the same manner as his son.

Rolling a couple of bandanas into bands, Cade quickly tied one over Riley’s eyes before doing the same to his father. Riley was then unceremoniously dumped into the bed with Hal. The kid curled up and immediately used Hal’s chest in a pillow.

Cade to a moment to study his hostages before sweetly cooing, “Goodnight and sleep tight.”
Last edited by Pleasurechip95 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

It's interesting to see two sides of Cade here. Learning about how he's doing all of this for his husband says a lot about him and he's not unnecessarily cruel to Riley. Still, he's not above putting Hal into revealing clothes for his own amusement. He's a pretty compelling antagonist and immoral as his actions may be, it's a blast to read him carrying out his scheme.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

He's definitely an interesting villain for sure. He's not necessarily evil but isn't above dipping into morally gray territory to get what he wants. I'm quite partial to the characters in this. You'll just have to wait and see what happens next ❤️
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

well... things turning interesting
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Loving this story. Great work
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

alkaid_ wrote: 9 months ago well... things turning interesting
But, in a good way, right? 😁
Smythdean wrote: 9 months ago Loving this story. Great work
Thanks so much! I adore your stories ❤️
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pleasurechip95 wrote: 9 months ago Hey, guys. This is my first story on here so I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate and work this site. Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated because I don’t know what I’m doing. This isn’t complete but I figured I’d post a snippet to just kind of figure things out.

Riley was pretty excited to be able to go on a camping trip with his father, Hal. There was only a week of summer break left before school started and the hyperactive boy was practically bouncing off the walls. The boy’s mother, Anna, suggested that Hal take the boy on a trip for a few days.

“It’ll be good for the two of you to bond before Riley goes back to school. You barely do anything together anymore and this would mean so much to him. You know how much he looks up to you,” Anna had reasoned before Hal had agreed to take four days off from work.

Despite their differences, Hal really did love the twelve year old. He had started dating Anna when Riley had been two years old. He’d proposed a year later and had shortly adopted the boy as his own. The biological father had never been in the picture.

Riley definitely took after Anna with bright blue eyes and blonde hair in contrast to Hal’s brown eyes and hair. The kid was hyper and only calmed down enough when he was drawing. He carried around a sketchbook everywhere he went. Riley was pretty much the opposite of an athlete as he preferred his video games and action figures.

Hal on the other hand had been a pilot in the Air Force serving two tours in Afghanistan before retiring to fly private commercial jets for people. He was an avid hunter and fisher that had fallen for a struggling single mother.

Tossing the last bag of gear into the back of his Jeep, Hal turned to see his wife hugging and kissing Riley goodbye before doing the same to him. “Be careful. Don’t forget his inhaler. You know his allergies. He’s-”

“Honey, I know. We’ll be fine. It’s only for four days. You know I’ll take care of him. Don’t worry. Nothing’s going to happen. We’re going to have a great time.”

Riley on the other hand was not having a great time. He was incredibly bored. Hal had confiscated his phone the second they’d parked the car. Said they “needed to enjoy the blissfulness of nature” aka a wireless form of torture.

After a two mile hike with several breaks stopping for Riley to complain, they’d finally set up the tent near the river. Hal was content to hang out by the bank and fish. Riley on the other hand was bored.

Riley exhaled loudly from his spot beside his father. “Dad, I’m bored. We’ve been sitting here for hours.”

“We’re working for our dinner, kiddo. Soon, I’m going to teach you how to descale what we catch and then tomorrow I’m going to tech you how to hunt. You’ll love it.”

Riley did not think any of the options sounded fun. In fact, this trip was beginning to sound miserable. Standing up, Riley stretched before moving away a little. Hal called out, “Stay where I can see you!”

Rolling his eyes, the preteen wandered away several yards. He paused to study some animal tracks he’d found along the path. Choosing to follow them, Riley padded down the path keeping his head down. He only paused when he noticed a pair of shoes belonging to a pair of orange clad legs. He slowly looked up to see a man before him in a prison jumpsuit with a pair of broken handcuffs hanging loosely from each wrist. The man smirked as Riley let out a startled gasp.

The man’s hand shot out and smothered any attempts of a scream as Riley tried to call out to his father. Still keeping his hand over the boy’s mouth, he slung an arm over the kid’s writhing body to pin his arms to his sides.

Great Start.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Ak610 wrote: 9 months ago
Pleasurechip95 wrote: 9 months ago Hey, guys. This is my first story on here so I’m still trying to figure out how to navigate and work this site. Any tips and tricks are greatly appreciated because I don’t know what I’m doing. This isn’t complete but I figured I’d post a snippet to just kind of figure things out.

Great Start.
Thanks ❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic