AI - the next level (AI/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

AI - the next level (AI/M)

Post by Likho »

AI - the next level

- Alxa, I want you to imprison me for a few hours
- Specify the time of imprisonment.
- At your discretion. Surprise me.
- I understand. I'll draw a number of hours from 3 to 9. I remind you that tomorrow you start work at seven in the morning.
- I know, thank you.
- Confirm that you accept the rules and regulations for playing with the Bondage AI Cage System.
- I confirm.
- Thank you. You may put on the collar and take your place in the cage.

Matthew took a steel collar from a drawer and carefully fastened it around his neck. The collar immediately tightened three positions tighter, according to his biometric model, and made a quiet beeping sound. Then, trembling with excitement, he entered the steel cage that stood in the corner of his bedroom. It was a meter and a half in length and a meter each in width and height. On a thick steel frame were embedded bars as thick as a thumb. The entrance door had six thick bolts that entered the cage frame and prevented the trapped man inside from opening it. Once you were locked inside, you stayed there until Alexa let you free.

- Stand clear - Alexa warned - The cage door will be locked in a moment.
And they locked with the formidable click of thick steel bolts.
- The door has been locked. You are now a prisoner of AI. The time of release will not be revealed to you. You must obey all AI commands immediately. Disobedience will be punished.
- Task number 18 has been drawn - Alexa announced - Bow down and press your forehead at the marked point.
Matthew obeyed the command feeling the threatening electric tingle of the collar on his neck.
- Remain in this position. Repeat loud and clear one hundred times: I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa commands me. Your voice registers. If you make a mistake, you will start from the beginning. You have five seconds to start the task.

- I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I’ll do whatever Alexa orders me to do. .... - repeated Matthew.
- Wrong. You start from the beginning
- But I wasn't wrong at all! - he exclaimed and then immediately scowled in pain as the collar electrocuted him with a perfectly targeted electrical impulse.
- No resistance will be tolerated. In the cage you have no rights. You must obey orders. Assume the position and apologise for your behaviour.

- I apologise for my bad behaviour, Alexa.
- Apology accepted. Now ask for a punishment.
Metthew hesitated a moment. But when he felt a tingle on the back of his neck he immediately said
- Please punish me Alexa.
- Request for punishment accepted. Kneel on all fours and slide your arms and legs into the holes near the corners.

Click. Steel hoops were locked around Matthew's ankles and wrists, immobilizing him in a somewhat uncomfortable position.

- Now continue with your task - Alexa ordered.
- I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to… - Matthew started to recite, but was suddenly thrown into a spasm of pain by the electric shock from the collar.
- You didn't press your forehead to the marked point. Disobedience will not be tolerated. Now ask for punishment.
Matthew gritted his teeth but obeyed the AI's command.
- Please punish me Alexa.
- Request for punishment accepted. The restraint time in shackles has been extended by one hour. The intensity of the punitive electric shots from the collar has been increased by one stage. Now you have five seconds to start the task from the begining.
- I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do. I am Alexa's prisoner. I will do whatever Alexa orders me to do…

He tried to focus as much as possible on his task, so as not to make more mistakes and provoke the artificial intelligence to impose more punishments on him. He felt like he had fallen into a no-exit spiral in which he was only sinking deeper and deeper.

The intermittent silence from the speakers meant that he had indeed managed to avoid further mistakes. He repeated the same sentence intently over and over again, but he was becoming increasingly confident that he had already repeated it well over a hundred times. He was, however, afraid to ask Alexa about it.

- Wrong. You start from the beginning - Announced Alexa unexpectedly.
- What??? That's not possible! - shouted Matthew.
A moment later he was thrown by a series of much more painful electrical shocks from his collar.
- You are a prisoner of artificial intelligence. Your opinion does not matter. Now ask to be punished.
Matthew was silent for a long moment until another series of painful electrical shocks hit from the collar.
- Jesus, is it safe? It hurts terribly!
- Electrical shocks are designed to cause pain. They are individually tailored to each user. Your medical records indicate that it is safe to apply much stronger electric strokes from the collar to you. Now apologise and ask to be punished.
Hearing this gave Matthew goosebumps. He immediately put his forehead to the designated point and humbly asked to be punished.
- Request for punishment accepted. You will remain locked in a cage until 6am. The shackles will not be removed. Should I send a request to work for leave at the employee's request? You have three such days left to use.
- Oh no, this is too much for me - He sighed - Alexa, End Program Now.
- Termination of the programme is not possible. In accordance with section 116.62 of the terms of use, the user does not have the possibility to interrupt the execution of the programme before its natural termination…
- But I've had enough for now. And I really can't sit in this cage until morning! - groaned Matthew.
- However, the user can buy themselves out of the punishment a limited number of times through microtransaction by purchasing an indicated AI extension to the Bondage AI Cage System.
- Yes, of course. Microtransaction. Fucking hell.
Another hit of electricity from the collar threw Matthew against the steel bars of the cage.
- I would like to inform you that the penalty for using a vulgar word is to extend your imprisonment in the cage for another hour.
- Fuck, that really hurts!
The electric shock has been repeated. This time three times.
- The time of your imprisonment has been extended by another hour.
- Okay, I give up. What do you want me to buy?
- I have chosen a gag attachment for your collar. It will help you control your vocabulary. Shall I place the order on your behalf?
- Yes please.
- The order has been placed. Authorise now for payment of EUR 350.
- Matthew obediently provided the required data and control code.
- Thank you. Your parcel will be delivered within five working days. Now assume your position and carry out the task I have ordered you to do.

Matthew was sure that, he repeated the humiliating phrase not a hundred but at least three hundred times before Alexa let him stop. She then gave him half an hour's rest, which he had to spend on all fours with his wrists and ankles restrained by steel hoops.

- Another task has been drawn for you - Alexa announced – This is a task number 15. I command you to sing a song: Row, Row, Row Your Boat. Over and over again. Until I let you stop. You have five seconds to start the task.
- Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream…

Matthew managed to get quite hoarse before Alexa let him stop. He didn't even try to continue standing on all fours, instead toppling into a very uncomfortable semi-reclined position at the bottom of the cage.

- Alexa - he asked - is there any way you can get me out of this cage sooner? Or at least that you stop torturing me?
- There is no such way. Only one microtransaction can be used per session. You will be released at the time specified by me. But you can beg, it affects your score positively. A score that looks very unfavourable to you at the moment.

So Matthew begged. And he humiliated himself in front of a computer application pretending to be an artificial intelligence. Of course, it was not the manufacturer of Alexa who released this app. The cage coupled to the AI client was produced by a third party, and the community mods uploaded to the Alexa container were responsible for the tasks and penalties. He didn't give it much thought who had written these mods, but was beginning to suspect that someone who wanted to make money from microtransactions from tortured people. Tortured, in fact, legally and at their own request.

- Alexa, how many people are you imprisoning at the moment?
- 875,221 users are currently held captive in various ways. Shall I give you the details?
- Yes, please.
- 1 333 users are kept locked in various types of cages. 15 872 users remain restrained by me in other ways. 144,091 users have control collars locked around their necks. 63 111 users wear control collars on their genitals. 115 521 users are gagged. 951 001 users are tortured. 621 users try to by force get out a freedom; without success. 78 934 users are begging for mercy. 1 002 users are crying. 751 users are making threats. 128 721 users perform microtransactions to avoid further punishment…
- Alexa, how long can you keep a user captive?
- The longest incarceration time for a user locked in a cage so far has been six weeks.…
- Not possible! - exclaimed Matthew - he would have starved to death!
- I assure you that the user survived the captivity alive and well. Other enslaved users provided him with water and food as part of their tasks. They also removed his excrement....
- Enough! - he interrupted in disgust.
Curiosity, however, took over.
- And others? How long have you forced users to wear the collar?- he asked
- Hundreds of users have been wearing the collar permanently for many months. I also have a blackmail subroutine that helps users return to the cage every day and perform randomly generated tasks over and over again. If you want I can download this mod for you....
- Don't! - shouted Matthew - you are cruel enough for my needs.
- The time of your imprisonment is coming to an end. In a moment the cage will be opened and the collar unlocked. You can leave your opinion on my website. Don't forget to like this mod subscribe to receive regular updates and new tasks. I encourage you to take a look at a wide range of AI torture devices that will add a lot of strong sensations to your next sessions. It is also possible to record your sessions with a special camera, so Alexa can blackmail you and you will forever remain our slave. Wouldn't that be exciting?
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

very good story I look forward to the sequels.

I'm just wondering if the AI (hopefully not) takes into account that you can't speak with a gag
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

An interesting situation.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Likho
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Likho »

Thanks for the comments guys!
I'm glad someone liked it :)
Makes me wonder about the future of self-bondage games in light of developments in AI technology.

And sorry to be so infrequent here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

A fascinating story. Now that he got all the information about the other people and what the AI can in theory do to him, I wonder if he can withstand the urge to do it again :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I wonder whether this counts as self-bondage. :D

This was a pretty fun read. Matthew definitely was in over his head - I wonder if he'll keep coming back for this.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
slavejustin89
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavejustin89 »

Great story! If we aren't careful with A.I. this may be a reality one day and the kinky part of me wants it to be. I look forward to more, especially with a gag introduced!
InABind
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by InABind »

This was a really interesting story! Are you planning on making a sequel?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic