Undercover spy posing as a babysitter (ff/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
danper140
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Undercover spy posing as a babysitter (ff/F)

Post by danper140 »

The moonlight faintly illuminated the briefing room, where an atmosphere charged with a mix of excitement and apprehension prevailed. Laura, a seasoned agent despite her 32 years and five feet eight inches in height, attentively listened to the details of her new mission. Infiltrating Mr. Galvus's mansion, an influential politician suspected of drug trafficking, while posing as the babysitter for his 12-year-old twins, Audrey and Anna, promised to be one of her most delicate tasks to date.

Her superior signaled for her to lean forward to share the most important mission details.

- "Laura, we're counting on you for this crucial infiltration mission. You'll be the key to gathering tangible evidence against Mr. Galvus. It's a high-risk operation, but we have confidence in your skills." Laura nodded, her inner confidence outweighing any doubts that might have crept in. As she was about to stand up to leave the room, the mocking voice of her rival, Rebecca, echoed in the room.

- "Oh, look who's here. Our expert in discretion and infiltration, Laura. It's cute to think that your petite stature will make you invisible." Laura suppressed a smile and met Rebecca's gaze calmly.

- "I prefer being underestimated. It allows me to do my job more effectively." A few days later, the beautiful brunette with green eyes stepped forward in her carefully chosen outfit: a white pullover, black form-fitting joggers, and white sneakers. Laura stood before Mr. Galvus's majestic mansion. Nervousness had no place in her mind, replaced by unwavering determination.

Inside the mansion, things took an unexpected turn. Mr. Galvus left Laura alone with his twins, Audrey and Anna, much to their surprise.

- "I need to step out for a moment, but I'm sure you and the babysitter will have a great time." As he walked away, Laura found herself keeping a watchful eye on the two girls, wondering how this opportunity could aid her mission. However, she hadn't yet realized that the twins, though young, were far from gullible.

Later in the evening, as Laura tried to maintain a relaxed atmosphere, Audrey and Anna began to whisper and exchange knowing glances. Their curious and imaginative minds had already started weaving plans. Anna, the bolder of the two, suddenly addressed Laura:

- "If we were supervillains and you were a spy, how would we capture you?" Slightly caught off guard, Laura managed an amused smile.

- "Oh, really? Well, I suppose I wouldn't let myself be captured so easily."

- "Haha, yeah, I guess. Forget it, it was just small talk," Anna added.

However, Laura had noticed that the twins were trailing her everywhere, and she wouldn't be able to search around until they were put to bed. So, she played along as the babysitter, waiting for the right opportunity to get them to sleep.

She suggested watching a cartoon, and the twins agreed. An hour and a half later, as the cartoon came to an end, Laura turned to the girls:

- "Well, I think it's time to go to bed now." Anna and Audrey exchanged glances and then smiled, with Audrey responding to Laura:

- "We're not really tired, and we don't have school tomorrow, so we'll stay up a little longer watching TV if that's okay."

- "Except, I'm responsible for you, and I can't let you stay up so late at your age. It would be irresponsible," Laura replied.

- "In that case, let's play a game," Anna suggested.

- "What kind of game?" Laura inquired.

- "The question from earlier has been on my mind. Let's say we're two supervillains who just captured you as a spy. You have to free yourself within ten minutes to apprehend us and hand us over to the police. If you succeed, we'll go to bed right away without any fuss."

- "And if I can't do it?" Laura feigned a lack of confidence to show that the bet seemed risky, even though she knew these two kids had no chance of immobilizing an espionage expert like her.

- "Well, then you'll let us go to bed whenever we want and play whatever we want tonight." The bet didn't seem all that risky, but Laura took precautions and set some limits.

- "Very well, but for safety reasons, you'll only use ropes, and you won't tie my feet. Is that clear?"

- "YES," the twins chorused.

- "Good, see you in your room for the game," Audrey said.

The twins moved forward and Laura went up to her guest room. Audrey and Anna reappeared 5 minutes later with a sports bag that surely contained the ropes.

- 'Alright, how do you want me to be tied up?' said Laura.

- 'Lie down on the bed and put your hands near the bed rails,' said Anna.

- 'Umm, okay,' said Laura. Laura knew that this position would be the most uncomfortable to escape from, but she didn't have to be afraid of two kids, even if they were the daughters of a criminal.

Laura took off her white sneakers, leaving her feet in white ankle socks, and lay down on the bed, putting her hands near the rails. Anna took out a roll of rope and started tying Laura's wrists, connecting them to the bed rails. Laura noticed that her bonds were very tight, but she could probably free herself with some effort.

- 'So, do you think you can escape?' said Audrey.

- 'Maybe, I'll have to try.' 'You seem quite confident, it's strange that anyone would be panicked being tied up like this.'

- 'Let's just say I'm not the type to panic. HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ANNA?'

Taking advantage of Audrey's distraction, Anna had taken out a large roll of duct tape and was wrapping it around Laura's wrists and the bed rails.

- 'WE AGREED ON USING ROPES, RESPECT THE RULES OF THE GAME!' Laura shouted.

- Or what, are you going to deny us dessert?' mocked Anna, finishing tying Laura's wrists.

- 'Listen to me, you little brats. I agreed to play your stupid game, so now that you're not respecting the rules, you're going to untie me before I get angry.'

- 'Oh, look at our babysitter, she's so vulgar. I think you need to be silenced,' said Audrey.

Despite Laura's struggles, Audrey managed to take off her white ankle socks and balled them up, leaving her barefoot.

- 'What are you going to do with my socks?' said Laura.

- 'You'll find out soon enough. And by the way, I love the pink nail polish on your feet, great choice. Now open wide,' said Audrey, placing the balled-up socks in front of Laura's mouth.

- YOU'RE CRAZY, THERE'S NO WAY YOU'RE PUTTING THOSE DISGUSTING SOCKS IN MY MMMPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' Laura said before Audrey took advantage of her anger to shove the socks into her mouth and placed her hand over it to prevent her from spitting them out.

Anna tore a piece of duct tape and placed it over Laura's lips to seal her mouth shut, now filled with socks. The beautiful spy was now bound and gagged in her tight-fitting tracksuit, barefoot, by the criminal's daughters whom she was supposed to be watching over.

« MMMMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH »

- 'We'll leave you as you are. We didn't tie up your feet as you requested. We're nice girls, don't you think?' said Anna.

- « MMMMMPPHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH »

- 'OK, OK, we'll leave you. Good luck,' said Audrey.

- « MMMPPPHHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH »

- 'Oh, by the way, about the duct tape, it's specially made by our father, it's extremely resistant, so you probably won't be able to free yourself or remove it from your mouth.' Anna taunted before leaving with her sister.

Laura tried to wriggle and free her hands from the ropes, but they were too tight. The duct tape was too resistant, Laura had never seen anything like it. With her great flexibility, she brought her bare feet to her bindings to try to remove them with her toes. She also tried to pry open her jaws to get rid of the duct tape on her mouth, but it didn't budge.

After nearly an hour of trying, Laura (now sweating) was at a standstill. She couldn't believe that a spy of her caliber had been trapped by 12-year-old girls.

- 'MMMMMPPHHHHHHHHH MMMMMPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH' Laura screamed into her gag, begging the children to come back and free her.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head. She still had her mini knife stored in a secret pocket of her tracksuit near her right foot. She wiggled her left foot and tried for 10 minutes to open the zipper. She managed to open it and retrieved the mini knife with her toes. She brought her left foot toward her bound hands and began cutting the ropes.

BINGO! After 20 minutes of hard work, her bonds gave way and Laura was able to free herself. She removed (with difficulty) the duct tape from her mouth.

- "Yuck, that was really disgusting. Those brats, they're going to pay for this," said Laura, spitting out her saliva-soaked socks.

She proceeded cautiously towards the door, her bare feet on the cold floor. The initial steps were delicate, but she began to acclimate to the sensation of the floor under her feet. Her senses were heightened, analyzing every corner and every sound. She decided, as a first step, to surprise the girls in their room and incapacitate them so that she could search the house undisturbed. She could tell them later that it was just a harmless revenge, and she would have time to wrap up her investigation.

Laura moved cautiously down the hallway when she heard muffled voices coming from a nearby room. She froze, listening carefully – it was indeed the voices of the twins! She took a deep breath and then entered the room to catch the girls off guard.

However, as she opened the door, a gas instantly spread into the room, catching Laura off guard. Her eyelids grew heavier, and her last sight before falling asleep was the two twins wearing gas masks, saying in unison, "We got you good."

When she woke up, Laura was lying face down on the floor. Audrey was busy tying her wrists behind her back with duct tape, and Anna was securing her bare feet.

- "Sorry, Laura, I knew something was off with you. We've been watching you through the surveillance cameras for a while now. So, when you managed to free yourself, we activated the security protocol at our door. Tough luck, huh?" Anna said.

- "Listen, girls, I understand you might be worried, but you don't have to be involved in this. Do you believe me? I'm really here to help you," Laura said in a calming voice.

Audrey hesitated, but Anna crossed her arms skeptically.

- "And why are we supposed to believe you? Dad told us not to trust anyone." Laura sighed, trying to find the right words.

- "I get that your dad told you that, but I'm not like the others. I have evidence I can show you, things only police officers know. If you release me, I can help you get out of this safely."

Audrey seemed on the verge of giving in, but Anna remained unconvinced.

- "What if this is just a plan to trap us? To make us confess something you don't already know?"

- "I swear it's not the case. I don't want to hurt you, I just want this to end well for you. Your father doesn't want you caught up in all of this," Laura said. Audrey slowly approached Laura, but Anna positioned herself in front of her, arms still crossed.

- "Audrey, don't be naive. We can't trust her. She's here to deceive us. Let's finish tying her up and leave her for dad. He'll decide what to do with her."

As Anna said these words, she folded Laura's bare feet despite her protests, while Audrey held her in place. Anna then secured her hands to her feet with duct tape, making several loops around them.

- "You're not going to leave me in this position! It's too tight and uncomfortable!" Laura said in her strict hogtie.

- "Oh yes, we are! And guess who's back," Anna said, pointing to Laura's wet socks.

At the sight of her socks, Laura recoiled.

- "No, please, girls, don't gag me with them. I promise I'll be quiet," Laura pleaded.

- "Sorry, we don't believe a liar like you," Anna said, moving the socks closer to Laura's mouth.

- "Gag me with something else, please, MPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Laura said before Anna pushed the socks back into her mouth.

Audrey quickly placed a piece of adhesive tape over the detective's mouth, silencing her completely.

- "Good girl, Anna said.

- MPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH MPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH » Laura screamed into her gag.

She was very frustrated with her situation, which was worse than before. With her bare feet and wrists tied together with tape, it was almost impossible for her to escape. Anna and Audrey laughed at Laura as they watched her squirm.

- "Look at this stupid detective who was captured so easily by 12-year-olds. Do you like the taste of your socks for having them in your mouth a second time?" Anna mocked.

- "MPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH," Laura fumed in her gag, struggling to free herself from her hogtie but unfortunately powerless.

- "She seems very angry. I know how to make her smile again," Audrey said.

She approached the gagged detective and started tickling her feet for 5 minutes. Laura moaned and squirmed in every direction.

"MPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Anna found it amusing and decided to do the same, replacing Audrey and tickling Laura's feet for a good 10 minutes.

"MPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Laura pleaded with the twins to stop, tears streaming down her face.

- "Well, I'm starting to get tired. It's time for us to go to sleep. Before we leave, we'll put you somewhere where you can't escape," Anna said.

The twins carried the detective to the bathroom, amidst her moans, and placed her in a large bathtub.

- "It will be difficult for you to free yourself from your bonds in this bathtub, given your position. You'll stay here until dad comes back and decides what to do with you. I hope you're comfortable. Goodnight!"

- "MPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Laura tried to tell the twins not to leave her here at the mercy of their father, but they had already left without a glance back at her.

She twisted and turned in the bathtub, vigorously wiggling her bound hands and bare feet, but nothing budged, and her position wasn't helping. She tried to get out of the bathtub, but it was far too slippery. She couldn't believe that an experienced detective like her had been bested by two kids. She was now tied up in her joggers, barefoot, in a hogtie position, and gagged with her own socks.

- « MPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH »
She struggled for two hours before falling asleep. A sound of a door startled her awake, and she saw Mr. Galvus standing in front of her.

- "Well, well, my girls left me a rather astonishing message. Apparently, you're a spy who came to search the house undercover. They truly take after their father, as I can see from your position that they didn't let you complete your mission successfully."

- "MPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Laura began to panic. She couldn't plead her case with that cursed gag.

- "I'll have to take care of you, Detective. I'm sorry to say," Mr. Galvus said.

- "MPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHH" Laura groaned even more, wondering what Mr. Galvus had in store for her.

The next morning, Rebecca (Laura's rival) arrived at the office first and noticed a large suitcase in front of her door. Something was moving inside, and muffled sounds seemed to be coming from it.

Cautiously, Rebecca opened the suitcase and seemed stunned by what she saw: Laura, tied and gagged with duct tape, in her joggers and white sweater. Her hands and bare feet were tied together.
There was a note sticking out from her joggers:

« Thank you for your gift, but it's not to my taste. I'm returning it to you with a little gift wrap chosen by my daughters ».

- "MPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Laura screamed into her gag. She didn't know what was worse: spending the night tied and gagged in that suitcase with her socks in her mouth, or having Rebecca find her in this embarrassing position.

- Well, well, who do we have here? Could it be our top detective, delivered to us by Amazon? I see your petite size you're so proud of has indeed helped you fit easily into this suitcase," Rebecca taunted.

- "MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Laura fumed (release me, and you'll see if my petite size is really a bother).

Rebecca tore off the duct tape sealing Laura's mouth and removed the socks that had gagged her.

- "Doesn't it make you happy to see me in a vulnerable situation?" Laura spat, her tone dripping with sarcasm.

- "You know what, Laura? Maybe you'll finally learn the lesson that you can't always handle everything on your own."

- "Well, apparently, I'm not the only one underestimating things. Untie me, and I'll prove it to you," Laura said.

Rebecca raised an eyebrow, a mixture of frustration and surprise crossing her face. She seemed slightly taken aback by Laura's response.

- "You don't seem to have grasped the lesson, it seems. You deserve an extension of your punishment," Rebecca said. Before Laura could anticipate her movements, Rebecca grabbed the socks and swiftly approached her.

- "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, REBECCA? STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!" Laura screamed. Despite her restraints, Laura tried to struggle, shaking her head vigorously to prevent the socks from being put back into her mouth. The fierce struggle only intensified Rebecca's determined expression, and she eventually managed to shove the socks back into Laura's mouth and quickly secured the duct tape, keeping the gag in place.

- "MPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Laura groaned even louder.

Laura's movements slowed as her frustration grew, emitting muffled groans of protest through the reinstated gag. She was clearly fed up with those socks in her mouth. Rebecca stepped back, the smug grin still on her face, while Laura remained bound and gagged, her anger toward her rival reaching new heights.

- "You understand I can't release you now; you're evidence. So, I'll wait for tonight's briefing to show you to the team. Anyway, you seem quite comfortable," Rebecca said.

- "MPPPPPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHH MPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Laura couldn't believe her ears. Rebecca was going to leave her like this until tonight. It was a nightmare! Rebecca closed the suitcase as Laura moaned, and she stowed it under her desk. She planned to subject her rival to humiliation to prove to her team that she was the best on the team.
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

That story was very good and fun to read.
Maybe Laura can get some revenge on Rebecca?
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Enjoyed the story a lot, mixing spy and babysitter stories is a great choice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic