The TUG Book (various M/m)final part added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago on my profile it says that you can send me private messages
Done!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Hi, thanks for the support.We can considered this a 1.5 part.

Peter had ony the time to hide himself behind a barrel before the door opened:It was Thomas, Charlie's big brother

But It was too early:before he checked Charlie's knots every 10 minutes.Maybe Peter was too loud trying to free his friend?

After a rapid knot check Thomas said hironically: not a knot loosed or a rope a bit sloppy as I predicted,and you didn't move from that carpet"

"And hide little scissors sawed in your shirt was useless:you know the first rule of the book,always frisk your prisoners.

Charlie moaned loudly in protest but only to attract Thomas attention on him.

"So now admit that those methods of tie are perfect" concluded Thomas ungagging his little brother for a moment.

"Never"Charlie shouted after the gag come out like a cork in a bottle.

"I can free myself,there is still time"he repeat

"Then let's see" said Thomas re-putting "the plug in the bottle"

Now that his brother kept an eye on him Peter couldn't act but Charlie didn't want to be completely helpless.

So He did the only thing he can do:swing his body constantly and put all his efforts in that action

Then the time finished and Charlie lose but Thomas noticed a thing:the cable that fixed the rope of the hogtie to the hook of the ceiling slowly was cutting the rope.Nothing of memorable:only after hours the rope would be cut but was something

"You are stubborn,I'll give you that, in any case you lose and those little effort was only possible because I was out of ropes"said Thomas untying his brother.

The successive week Peter and Charlie talked about the challenge after school.

"Your brother always tied you like that?ask Peter.
"Nope,that was because I challenge him for the level six" said Charlie.
"And the successive levels?"Peter replay.
"Dunno I was always tied in lower levels,but If you are thinking why I dedided to challenge him it was because he is too arrogant"Charlie answered
"Many times He made even mistake like leave a key knot a little loose,but that damn book remembered him all!

"But I'm sure that with your help one day I'll free myself from that bonds"Charlie concluded

Maybe it was a little too hopefull but He must be because the next challenge was already settled for the weekend and It would been a level 7!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations this new chapter is really amazing I really love it
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

great chapter I'm looking forward to task 7.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago great chapter I'm looking forward to task 7.
Eh,eh,eh,you'll see :mrgreen:
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

And here the second part

Days passed very fast and and when the challenge arrived,all seem to be perfect,but not in the sense that Charlie hoped.

Thomas chose a day when their parents where out for work and he bought even new ropes:that wasn't a good sign at all.

If the previous tie would been considered incredible this would been considered overkill!

There was an innatural silence in the room of the hut where the two brothers made their challenge the only sounds audible were the creaking of the ropes and a couple of suffocating moaning.

But that was normal If we considered how Charlie was tied.

First of all he was hogtied pratically with almost the same method of the precedent challenge:arms tied in a boxtie,hands in a reverse prayer,knees tied above and below,hands and feet taped and sealeld,the rope that hogtie him bent by another one connected to an hook in
the ceiling of room as well as his shoulder and knees arching his body.

One of the main difference was that this time he was put in juta sack till his neck.The ropes got out by small holes in the sack that were accurately sewed and taped to the ropes themself to prevent the loosing of the content in the sack.

The bag was infact filled of sand till Charlie's neck making him stucked.Other ropes then connected the sack to the hook from the outside for the distribuition of the weight in order to mantain the position and to lift his body a bit

The arching of his body due to the ropes of the hogtie,shoulders and knees combined with the weight of
the sand that filled every space in the sack make him completely immobile.

The little movements of the suspended boy were infact due to the twist of the ropes.

Even his neck was locked with a collar preventing him to move his head.

To complete the bondage a little sack was put over his head and sawed to the other sack. The little sack had small holes for the eyes(that reveal the blinfold),for the nose and for his mouth that reveal the gag.

It was a self-made ring-gag made with a wooden big ring of a curtain tied behind his head by leather wires.
From the sides of his mouth went out two long socks tied in his nape that contained two golf balls in order to fill and lock his cheecks.Two mouthguards where also used to prevent any damage to his teeth from the gag and to lock his lips in place.

To mock him even more two little elastic rope with rounded hooks at the ends were put in his nostrils and tied behind his head pulling his nose backward so bad that it seemed the nose of a pig.

The only things he can do now were breath,moaning,move his tongue and droll profusely.

Despise this his brother Thomas continued checking the knots precisely every 10 minutes.Or at least it was a Charlie's deduction being in a position of sensory deprivation with the blindfold and the earplugs.

Every knot was tied with a leather wire that went out from the opening for his mouth.If one of the knots would been undone the wire would been throw away pulling it.
Obviously all the wires were always perfectly connected.

Several time passed and Charlie didn't understand why his friend Peter didn't free him yet.He was Charlie's one hope to free himself.

Peter would been hide in the same closet of the previous day in order to took the scissors in the drawer to free him

Another strange thing was that his brother decide to hogtie,blindfold and put the earplugs on Charlie when they was again in their house saying that this wasn't against the rules and it was made to prevent the prisoner to discover the place where he was tied.

But the place was surely the hut:Charlie recognized the bad road full of holes when he was in the trunk and the smell of old wood when they entered in the room.So why act like that.

The answer to his questions was soon revealed:Thomas remove the blindfold from his brother's eyes and what he saw was incredible.

Peter was on the floor,hogtied,mummified with saharan wrap and gagged with a selfmade ball gag made with a sock and a tennis ball:a level 4 tie.

So his brother acted like this to prevent Charlie from discover that Peter was already tied.

The two guys looks each other desperately.

What will happen to them now?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG congratulations it's absolutely perfect, i want to take the place of Charlie like prisoner
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago OMG congratulations it's absolutely perfect, i want to take the place of Charlie like prisoner
Do you like it?Which part do you prefer?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

oh yes you can't even imagine how much I love this I absolutely want to ask my friends to do the same thing to me, the gag is absolutely incredible really demonic plus I really love your demonic way of thinking about each even the smallest details and the fact of having completely blocked all his senses is absolutely incredible, this is exactly how I would like to be humiliated by my brothers, my cousins ​​and my friends or even worse

there is just one thing missing for my taste: a good big humiliation in public, really extreme lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago great chapter I'm looking forward to task 7.
Part 2 added
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

a great and exciting sequel. I'm excited to see how the two boys get out of there.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago a great and exciting sequel. I'm excited to see how the two boys get out of there.
If they get out.Maybe with a little help?In any case will be intersting to explain how Thomas captured Peter.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story so far!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

harveygasson wrote: 7 months ago Really great story so far!
Thanks!What is your favourite part?
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thank for the support.Here part 3

"How the hell was Peter discovered and tied?I bet you're
yoursels this",said Thomas getting out the earplugs from the ears tog a surprise Charlie.

"For the askingfirst question" he continued "Someone forgot to close a drawer last time"said Thomas looking at Peter, "And because you were trussed up like a turkey it was abvious that there were another person,It was to spot him:I watched the messages in your phone that you leave unlocked"he concluded.

"And for the second question"continued Thomas,"This is the answer"said the big brother showing a photo of Peter smoking a cigarette.

It was clear now:Thomas blackmailed Peter with that photo who accepted to be tied up.

"Now I'll leave you,but I'm not so bad:I'll give you the possibility to free yourselves"concluded the big brother throwing a pair of scissor on the floor and leaving the room with a mischievous grin in his face.

Naturally due to the condition of the two children those scissors were unreaceable:Peter was hogtied,mummified with the sahar wrap and gagged with a selfmade ballgag,Charlie was way worse.

It was severely hogtied,hand and and feet taped,put in a sack filled of sand till his head,hooded,head locked with a collar,body arched and lifted with a rope fixed in a hook of the ceiling,with an incredible selfmade ringgag that locked his ,cheecks and leaps(with mouthguards),and finally with the nose throwed backward thanks to two elastic hooked rope to mock him even more.

The only things he could do was to drool,breath and move his tongue.

Fortunately now wasn't blindfolded and with the earplugs.But this didn't improved the situation very much.

In any case Charlie didn't want surrended and he thought a method to free themself.

I noticed that the rope of Peter's hogtie left him a certain
slack and a little movement:again it was all in Peter's hand,that at the moment were sealed in the saharan wrap.

Charlie moaned loudly in order to attract Peter attention and when he turned his head on him,Charlie begin to move it's tongue in a rythmich manner.

For most of the people that didn't mean nothing but for Charlie and Peter it was a precise language:it was the morse code.

They used it to discuss in school when the teacher explained a boring lesson using the pencil.

Peter was a bit rusty with this but what he understand was u-n-d-e-r m-e.

So with a little effort,using the slack of the hogtied he moved under his friend.

So Charlie did the only thing he can did:he drooled on Peter.That may seem gross but making the saharan wrap wet reduced its resistance and due to the fact that were used very little layers to tie Peter up with a little effort the boy managed to free his hands.

The next step will be to take the scissors but it was too far from him because a rope where tied to his knees to a leg of a table

Fortunately the scissors were on a little carpet at Peter managed to pull into his direction with his hands extremely hardly.

With the scissors in Peter's hands all seemed to be well when abruptly Thomas entered in the room saying:"Time's up,unfortunately your efforts were futile"and after that he pulled the scissors out of Peter's hand.

But incredibly was only to cut the rope that hogtied him.It was a pleasure distend the legs and a moan that seem a thanks went out from Peter's gagged mouth.

After ungagging even his brother Thoma said:"Well,You failed even this time,what do you think to surrender?"

"Never"Charlie replayed."Now it's personal:you involved Peter in this".

But Thomas said:You was the first who involved him,and
in any case..."and he took he took his phone from a pocket and asked Peter:"Do you promise to not smoking
anymore?".Peter nodded and the photo was deleted.

"Are you happy?Now there is no involvement of your friend in this,and also you failed again.So surrend!"Said Thomas to a confuse Charlie.

His big brother got a point:not only he was the one that involved Peter but now that the photo was deleted and after he failed again even with an external help thete was no reason to continue this challenge.

Charlie was about to tell:"I surrend" when someone entered in the room.

He was a guy who looked as old as his brother.

"Hi,I'm Eric"he said.

Peter recognized him immediately:he was the guy that Thomas sent to "kidnap"him and tie him!

What will happen now?
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago a great and exciting sequel. I'm excited to see how the two boys get out of there.
Part 3 added
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

harveygasson wrote: 7 months ago Really great story so far!
Part 3 added
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

wow true impressive incredible sequel
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

great part. The two boys thought their big brother was stupid. now they have to suffer.
I'm looking forward to the sequel
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago great part. The two boys thought their big brother was stupid. now they have to suffer.
Follow my story and You'll see!
I also answer to your private message
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks for the support. Here part 4
Charlie couldn't believe the situation where He was.Say that it was tied would be extremely reductive:it was completely sealed with pratically all his senses reduced.All he could do
was breath

And more important now probably there will be no one to help him.

It was extremely frustrating that he agreed to be trussed up like this and the humiliation that he took was unbearable.

And his enchasement wasn't even finished:this was only the level 9 tie of that damn book and at moment the level 10 would been completed.

It was all fault of that guy:Eric.No it was his fault to believe him.At the beginning he was really friendly and when Charlie
discovered the truth it was too late.

All began two weeks after the level 7 failed escape challenge.

Eric presented himself as Thomas friend and togheter wrote the TUG book.They stopped to do the tug games infact when they wrote that book.Infact if it was impossible to escape why continue games like that?

One day Eric talked to Charlie and Peter at the exit of the school.

He demanded them if they want to try some good tie the next day.

Charlie would answered no but incredibly Peter answered :"Why not?If you promise to take care about us and free us,naturally".

Charlie was extremely surprised about that answer.Looking at Peter's eyes he can see the excitation to be tied up.The same that he had with his brother. Thinking about it,maybe it was a manner like another to be near him in a period where he was extremely busy from the exams.

So at the end even Charlie accepted that offer:the place it will be the same hut where the brothers took their challenges.

When Charlie came to home He talked his brother about it.

Thomas agree but with a condition:to not surpass the level 8 tying,it will be too much for him.

Charlie wondered about what could been the level 9 and 10 for all the night before fall asleep.Thomas kept infact his book hidden in his room,probably to avoid that his little brother would read it and take ispiration

That night he dreams to be hogtied and put in a hole where someone poured some concrete on him.A terribile nightmare that thinking well could be a premonition about the facts that would been occurred.

Now the moment of the level 10 tie was very near.What happened two weeks ago?
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Beppejolly wrote: 7 months ago
Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago great part. The two boys thought their big brother was stupid. now they have to suffer.
Follow my story and You'll see!
I also answer to your private message
Part 4 added
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

what an exciting part, I'm looking forward to the ending and the unexpected things that come next
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago what an exciting part, I'm looking forward to the ending and the unexpected things that come next
And did you even know what I have in mind!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really exceptional, just a shame that there is no bondage in this part but it also helps to better discover all the characters and it is extremely interesting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic