The TUG Book (various M/m)final part added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago really exceptional, just a shame that there is no bondage in this part but it also helps to better discover all the characters and it is extremely interesting
I would want to add some bondage but with that it will be too long.
But hey,actually there is a bondage,but it isn't described😜
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Beppejolly wrote: 7 months ago
Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago what an exciting part, I'm looking forward to the ending and the unexpected things that come next
And did you even know what I have in mind!
Maybe it will be buried in a box
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I absolutely want to become Eric's prisoner too lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago
Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago what an exciting part, I'm looking forward to the ending and the unexpected things that come next
Not so easy!
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Not so easy!
I'm excited to see what happens in the next part
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Not so easy!
I'm excited to see what happens in the next part
I need time to write it!It will be a climax!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks for all the support
Here part 5
At the end the established day came.In the hut of the two brothers there was an unnatural silence.

But that was obvious considering how the Thomas friend Eric trussed up the two kids.

Peter was tied in a level 6 tie.So he was strict hogtied with a boxtie for his arms and his hands placed in a reverse prayer.Obviously taped.His knees were bound above and belove and the rope that closed the hogtie had a very little slack and was bent and connected with another rope to an hook in the ceiling arching and lifting his body a litlle.Even his feet were taped as well as his fingers tied.

As gag he wore a selfmade ballgag sealed with duct tape.

He had very little room of movement:he could infact only swinging a bit.

The silence of the room was interrupped by Peter's loudly moaning.
He moaned loudly three times that was the signal established to being free.

In that moment Eric entered in the room and after ungag Peter and clean his saliva he began to undo the hogtie.

Stretching his legs was really enjoyable for Peter who could resist only 20 minutes in this position even if the ropes in his shoulder and knees were connected to the same hook for the weight distribution as well as pillows were placed under his legs,waist and chin to endure the tie reducing the tension.

At some point Eric stopped to untie Peter to concentrate his attentions to the other prisoner

At some point Eric stopped to untie Peter to concentrate his attentions to the other prisoner who strangely was incredibly quiet.

So Eric opened a chest with different holes and closed with a padlock.

Inside the chest there was Charlie,packed very well.
He isn't only hogtied like his friend.Hi was also put in a sack filled of sand to lock his movements.The sack was sewed to two little mattressess fixed to the sides of the chest in order to suspend it.A rope went out from a sewed hole of the sack and passing from one of the holes of the chest It was fixed to an other hook of the ceiling to arch his body

His gag was composed by a selfmade ringgag that blocked four socks that contained golf balls and locked his cheecks.
Even his tongue was covered with a sock and tied to his jaw by sew thread,and a glass was placed under him to recoil his saliva.

His head was finally locked thanks a collar and and an helmet fixed by ropes in some points of the chest.
Incredibly Charlie was almost asleep.

Even if the tie was absolutely overkill the weight distribuition was perfect and the fact that I gave up from the aim to free yourself make him extremely relaxed

After 40 minutes he was untied as well as Peter who was extremely surprised by the resistence of the friends who answered that was simply used to it.

At home Charlie talked with his brother about the tie,who said again to not surpass that level(the level 8 tie),because it was too dangerous

Charlie was extremely curious about those prohibited levels so bad that one day when his brother was out he secretely entered in his brother room and discover the book.

Every tie in the book was extremely well explained,he was about to read the level 9 when his phone rang:it was
Eric.He needed Charlie's help for a question.
The poor didn't imagine the trouble he was about to get himself into.
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Great sequel, I'm excited. If I counted correctly, level 8 will come in the next part. I'm looking forward to the next level.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boytaped wrote: 7 months ago Great sequel, I'm excited. If I counted correctly, level 8 will come in the next part. I'm looking forward to the next level.
Level 8 was this tie.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG this story it's absolutely awesome totally incredible i can't wait for the next level lol
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Fantastic story and a great brother-brother relation :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks for the support all of you.
Here part 6
A magical spectacle.That was the thing where Eric needed Charlie's collaboration.Precisely a spectacle of escapology where Eric would used all his overkill tying methods to Charlie.

The spectacle would been in front of Charlie school companion and the spectators would bet if Charlie would escape.

Naturally due to the overkill tying methods of Eric all the bets would been against Charlie,even because every time the tie should been harder, and the only one to bet to him should been Eric.

So Charlie agreed to partecipate:it was a good method to make money and do tied up games in the same time from his point of view.

Obviously there will be some tricks in order to allow Charlie's escape.

For example in the first trial,a level 1 tie Charlie was bound in a speadeagle that stretch perfectly all his limbs,connected to the legs of a table upside down..He also wore a cleave gag made by a peace of wood tied behind is neck with leathers wares.Normally the knots should been out of his reach but Eric made one of them a bit sloppy:so Charlie managed to free himself.

In the second trial and level 2 it was a mummification for all his body,from head to toes that also connected him to the bed with different rolls of ductape,even the head.As a gag a ball stuffed in his mouth and taped.This time Peter was under the bed and with scissors helped Charlie's escape.

The third level was a balltie with a rope that connect his head to his knees passing behind his neck and the hands taped.The gag was the same of the other trial.This time Eric
made Charlie to wear some mittens:the trick was that Eric putting the mittens freed immediately Charlie's finger with a little blade of razor that the boy used to definitely free himself.

The fourth level,the hogtie mummified follow the same trick.

As well as the fifth level a hog-frogtie to a pole suspended among two chairs

For the sixth level:the strict hogtie with his body arched and lifted,connected to an hook of the ceiling they used almost the same trick with some knots a bit sloppy.

But was in the level seven the real genius:the boy seem for all the time hogtied, hooded,suspended to a sack filled with sand,with an overkill ringgag for all the time,till the lights out.

Infact under the hood there was his assistent Peter.Eric simply shift Charlie with Peter previously tied in the same way of his friend.

For the level 8 they used almost the same trick shifting the chest with another empty.

For the great final Eric was preparing something of spectacular.Something of Charlie will regret to be involved.
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

I thought it was great that all the stages were shown again in a short version before the big finale. I'm looking forward to level 9.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG absolutely perfect i can't wait for level number 9 lol
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

A good way to earn some money using tugs :D

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks for the support we are near the end.Here part 7

Charlie was very excited for the spectacle of that night.

Eric didn't tell him the method he would use to tie him up as well as the method of escape.

He simply said that there wasn't nothing to be afraid of.

Charlie's brother in this moment was at work but he said to his brother before to not exaggerate with the bondage.

At the end, the time of the spectacle,the hut was full of people came and this time the bets were very high because Eric said that this time for Charlie should been impossible to escape.

Strangely Peter didn't show himself but Eric said he was preparing for the spectacle.

This time Charlie wear only his underwear instead his pajamas.

Then Eric called two spectators to control the tie from a near position.

It begin to hogtie strictly Charlie with a boxtie for arms and a reverse prayer for his hands.He tied his knees and elbows and ankles.Then he connected his ankles to his elbows passing from his hands.This time there wasn't a knot a little sloppy or a rope a bit loose:the hogtie was perfect.

Even the two spectators said that the tie was sure.But it was only the beginning.Eric then proceded to gag Charlie putting 4 socks in his mouth with golf balls into tied to the back of Charlie's neck,in order to lock his cheecks.Then he fixed all with a selfmade wood ringgag and mouthguards to lock Charlie's lips.As a final touch he put even a sock in Charlie's tongue and connected it to his jaw. Even his fingers were tied to schoelaces connected to a rope in his waist

Even if the tie was a bit overkill Charlie wasn't afraid,but in a certain time Eric called the attention of the public.

He said that this time he was sure that Charlie would not free himself and in that moment he took a chest from a closet saying that the reason it was sure was into it.

When Eric opened the chest Charlie was schocked:into it there was Peter Tied in a level 8 tying: strictly hogtied,sacked,suspended,hooded,with a collar and gagged with almost the same gag of Charlie.

In his eyes there was pure terror:probably Eric told him that he will be shift with Charlie like the other times.
But Peter almost immediately know it was laying:the knots were incredibly strict,very different from the precedents times.The tie was perfect.

Then Charlie tried to shout somehing like what are you doing but his speak was only a moan not too loud.

The tie so continued in front of an exciting crowd who believe that this was all part of the spectacle.

Charlie was then put into a sack filled of polystirene,with a collar for his neck and elastic ropes tied behind his nape that arched his nose.

The people laughed seeing that,ignoring the desperate expression in Charlie's face.

Then the boy was put into a wood barrel filled with sand with only his head outside.

Then Eric close the barrel with it's cover that have an hole in the middle for Charlie's head and fixed it with pins.

After that he took a strange hood that he called the funnel gag and after putting plugs in Charlie's ears he covered his face with it with the laughing of the crowd seeing the boy swelling and terrorized face.

Even the two spectators made fun of him tickling the poor boy.

And for the great final Eric took a plastic bucket with two holes:one of the top and one in the front and put it over Charlie's head and fixed it to the barrel with pins.

Then he applied the tube of the funnel gag in the opening of it passing through the front hole of the bucket to permit Charlie to breath.

Finally Eric poured sand from the top hole of the bucket filling him and stucking Charlie's head.

The boy was now completely sealed:all he can do was breath.

Then the time to escape begin but Charlie knew that this time there won't be any escape.

What a terrible humiliation

What will happen to Charlie and Peter?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG it's absolutely perfect awesome i want this
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

This tie is a real overkill! I really doubg Charlie can escape this.... :twisted:

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

squirrel wrote: 7 months ago This tie is a real overkill! I really doubg Charlie can escape this.... :twisted:
A level 9!Now it will be level 10?What could it be?
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Beppejolly wrote: 7 months ago A level 9!Now it will be level 10?What could it be?
I REALLY don't know... but I hope to find out soon :)

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

squirrel wrote: 7 months ago
Beppejolly wrote: 7 months ago A level 9!Now it will be level 10?What could it be?
I REALLY don't know... but I hope to find out soon :)
Eh the next will be the last part.Then maybe I'll do another story.You couldn't even imagine the final!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Beppejolly wrote: 7 months ago Eh the next will be the last part.Then maybe I'll do another story.You couldn't even imagine the final!
It makes me even more intrigued...

Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks all for the support here the final part.

Charlie knew perfectly that there wansn't any possibility to free himself.It was in a level 10 tie with all his body sealed.

He was strict hogtied with an oversize ringgag that lock his cheecks and lips,hodded,put into a sack,stuck into a barrel till the head filled with sand and closed with pins.Even his head was blocked by bucket stuck to the barrel and filled with sand.His only method to breath was with the tube of the funnel gag.

There wasn't anyone to help him:his brother was probably again at work and Peter was in a level 8 tie:hogtied,ringgagged,blindfolded,put into a sack filled of sand and suspended into a box.

It seems that the things couldn't going worse.But he was wrong.

At some point there was an unnatural silence:even Charlie was earplugged and the sand covered the sounds it was strange.Probably it was the part when the lights went out.

Immediately Charlie feel that his body was moved:Eric was rolling the barrell with him inside.Probably He shifted the barrel with one empty.For a moment Charlie believe that he will be released soon.But he was wrong again.

He heard clearly that was being put into a van,the van they used for the show as well as his friend Peter,Charlie infact heard sounds of dragging.

And then Eric started to drive.It was clearly that they were kidnapped for real.

No one of the spectators would realize that they weren't here until 10 minutes.A good advantage for their kidnapper.

But where they was transporter.The road was terrible,full of holes.Charlie could feel the vibration of the van.

Suddenly he froze:maybe he understood where they were going.

After 30 minutes the van stopped and the boys were put out of here.

Then finally Eric behan to spoke to Charlie through the funnel gag:"Wasn't you curious to experiment the level 10 bondage?Now you will do".

"Your brother believe that I'm mad to invent a thing like this so he disagree to try this and for that he left me alone, our games finished with that and almost our friendship"he continued.

"I was so depressed for all those years but when I saw you trying the methods described in the book I spotted someone other to play"Eric said begin to open Peter's chest.

The poor boy struggled like mad as possible,Charlie heard it but was useless.

After a few moments Charlie heard sounds of pins in the wood:Peter was being tied like him.Than he heard Peter's moaning one last time before his tie was finally completed:now he was sealed him.

Then Eric spoke again through the funnel gag and what he said terrorized Charlie:"Almost finished,now all it remain to to is digging the holes".

Charlie was right:they were dragged to the old cave near the hut.That maniac wanted to buried them alive.No one would search them here.

Finally Charlie's barrel was rolled and put into the hole.He feel the sand poured over him and Eric said that there wasn't
never to be afraid:They will breath through the funnel gag.

That was too much for Charlie that fainted...

The end?

Charlie waked up in a bath of sweat:he was in a bed in the hospital with his friend Peter,his brother Thomas and his parents.

"It's all merit of your brother"said Peter."He found us and kick the hell out of that psychophat".Eric was infact arrested and probably He would pass the rest of his life in a mental institute.

Then Charlie asked to his brother how he found them.He answered that he put an hiddenapp to Charlie's phone to track him:It was obvious that Tnomas didn't believe in Eric.Eric took Charlie's phone and it was strange that they were going to the old cave so he reached them.

Charlie hugged tightly his brother and cried.He and Peter had nightmares for a long period after this fact.

The TUG book was finally put by Thomas into the trash:It contained a past to forgot.

Two years later two guys Mark and Steve were playing in the dump,when Mark stumbled into something.
It was a strange book and what he contained was even more strange

The end.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG is end it's absolutely awesome incredible
slavetickle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by slavetickle »

Finally finished this. Great and fun read! I really enjoy the ending. The characters play off of each other well and the ties are great. Only critique I would have is the grammar/spacing but that can always be cleaned up!

Look forward to reading your next story :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic