The struggling boy (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The struggling boy (F/m)

Post by Druid_Princess »

John, 13 year old watched as the door of his bedroom closed leaving him alone. Brown hair and green eyes, John is wearing a green T-shirt and gray sweatpants. The person, before leaving his bedroom, had tied him up with white rope and gagged with several strips of duct tape, keeping a ankle sock in his mouth.

“Mmmpphhh” John mutters as he starts wiggling around on his bed. His hands were crossed behind his back, tied with a thinner close line rope. Thicker rope was wrapped around his arms, his thighs and ankles. Thinner rope tied his big toes together, making it hard to wiggle his bare feet around. More thicker rope connected his wrists and ankles in a hogtie, with not much slack.
“Mmm…mmmmmmmpppphhhhhhh!!” John yells as he strains against the ropes. The ropes were solid, thick and tight. But that doesn’t stop John from struggling to find freedom, somehow. John wiggles and squirmed around, he rolled onto his side to squirm, roll back on his belly and onto the other side. “Hhhhmmmm…mmmmmmmppphhh!” John yells, though he doubts anyone could hear him. The gag muffles his yells where he is just as quiet as a mouse.

John stops his struggling for a few minutes to take a break. He lays his head down and focus breathing through his nose. After a few minutes John starts to twist and turn his hands. Picking at the rope to find a weak spot or lest finding the knot. Keeping his focus on his hands, because if he could free his hands then he will be good to go. The rope around his arms made it difficult to move, giving him a small amount of wiggle room to work with.
He picked at the rope hogtying him. Again trying to find a weakness. If he could free himself from the hogtie, least he could move a little easier. Maybe hop out of the room and find help. As John worked the hogtie with his hands, he starts to wiggle his feet around. John constantly wiggle his toes to loosen the toe tie, attempting to at least. Twisting and turning his feet as much as possible, if he could free his feet, could walk around to find something to cut the ropes. Or least, walk to find help.

Time passes, and John is getting no where with his struggle to freedom. “Mmm…mmmppphh…mmmmmmmpppphhhhhhh” John says as he starts to toss and turn. Some minutes pass, John kept struggling until he was too close to the edge of the bed. Before John could realize, he fell off the bed and landed on his carpet flooring making a ‘thud’ sound that could be heard down stairs. “Mmmmm….” John says, he landed on his side, not hurt though. Footsteps start coming up, and he could hear them coming to his bedroom door.
The door opened, and his Mother comes in. Mrs Nonna has long brown hair and green eyes, wearing a white tank top and jeans, standing barefoot. “John” Mrs Nonna says “you okay?” John looked up at his Mother and nodded his head. Mrs Nonna walk to John and bent down on one knee, removing his gag. John spits out the sock and licks his lips.

“Oh thanks” John says, Mrs Nonna pats his head and says “are you hurt from falling down?” “No” John answers wiggling around a little. “I’m needing to go to the store” Mrs Nonna says “but I’ll leave you tied up.” “That’s fine” John says “I’m enjoying trying to get out. Maybe undo the hogtie though if you’re going to be gone a long time?”
“I might be gone for a few hours” Mrs Nona says “so yeah, I can.” Mrs Nonna gets up and goes behind John, bends down again. “First I’m going to take advantage of the opportunity” Mrs Nonna says as she begins to tickle John’s feet. “NNNOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!!” John screams and laughs as he thrust arounds wildly. Mrs Nonna grins as she continues to wiggle her nails on the bottoms of John’s feet.

After Mrs Nonna was done tickling John, she undo the hogtie and John stretched out his legs as he moans a little. “Alright John” Mrs Nonna says as she reapplies the tape gag “have fun, I’ll be back in a few hours.”
“Mmmpph” John says as he wiggle around on the floor as his mother leaves him again. John continues to squirm around, kicking and thrusting around. He could hear the car starting and driving off from the driveway, knowing he will be stuck like this for the next few hours. John sat up, leaned against the side of his bed to help him stand up. Then John sat on his bed, wiggling his arms around in the ropes. He looks down at his feet, wiggle his toes some wishing he had asked for the toe tie to be undone as well.

John moved himself to the middle of his bed and lay down on his side trying to get comfortable, chewing on the fresh ankle sock his mom had stuffed into his mouth before applying duct tape. John lay there for a good 30 minutes, about to doze off before his bedroom door opened.
I stood there in the doorway, his 16 year old sister with long brown hair and green eyes. I was wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, barefoot. “I see you’re playing a tie up game” I say chuckling, John looks at me and mutters “Mmph.” I grin as I came up to John, saying “since mom is gone, I can get my revenge from the last time I was tied up.” I begin poking at his sides, making John squirm and laugh. I rolled John on his stomach and climbed on the back of his legs facing his feet.

“Mmmpphh!!” John screams and thrust around underneath me, I smiled and said “few hours should do. See it that you tickled me for the same amount of time when I was tied the last time haha.” With that I began to wiggle my nails on the soles of my brother’s feet to begin his tickle torture.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story! Terrific job putting it together....
I absolutely love stories with the mom tying the son!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Wonderful story! I envy John. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Indeed, I concur with the other comments; such a wonderful little story.

Hope there is a second part that describes the revend tickle torture in more detail ! Or not ! (Some things are best left to the imagination ...)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

A great story. He has an amazing family who is playing along so well with the tie up games.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic