Strange storm (M/FF) added P3, P4

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Strange storm (M/FF) added P3, P4

Post by Boocola »

The clouds are moving through the mountains as if they weren't even there getting larger building up moisture turning gray and blocking the light from the sun over a city. Electricity rumbles with the sound of thunder that echoes everywhere and lightning flashes. Droplets form and falls to from the sky dropping rapidly landing on an umbrella slowly moving down to the edge and dropping down landing on a stockinged foot in a heel. The view moves slowly up a brown stockinged calve of the leg of human female passing her thigh over her green flannel skirt. The view spun up around her back waistline of her tucked in black shirt. The view continues up past her arms goes around passing her her her breasts and focusing on her face as she looks up at her umbrella then down at her feet. She accidentally bumps into a man that wasn't being attention. She falls down landing on her butt in a puddle losing her umbrella getting soaked by the falling water in the rain. Her clothes getting wet with her makeup running down her cheeks.

"Watch where you're going..." The man said. "...you bimbo." He said picking up the woman's umbrella.

"Give that back..." The woman demanded as she got up to retrieve her umbrella. "...it's not yours I need it." She grabbed it and tried to yank it away from the man, but his grip was too strong.

"Ha ha ha ha..." The man started laughing at her inability to take back her umbrella. "...looks like I have a new umbrella." He said as the thunder rolled causing the water to fall from the sky making it rain harder. "Looks like I'm going to need it." He said as he laughed a bolt of lightning hit the umbrella knocking them both unconscious.

A month later

The man woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by flowers, he looks around thinking how he hates flowers. He tries to get up out of bed, but a male nurse comes in wearing scrubs. "Where am I?" He asks in a feminine voice as he thinks that something is wrong with his voice.

"You're in the hospital." The nurse replied. "That lightning bolt knocked you out for a month and put you in a coma." He said. "The guy that was struck with you woke up three weeks ago."

"Wait a minute..." He said in that feminine voice again. "...didn't I get struck by lightning with a woman?" He asked with a strange feeling that something weird happened.

"Ma'am, I already told you that, the lightning bolt struck his umbrella and both of you were in a coma." The nurse said eyeing his chest.

"I got to get out of here." He said in the same feminine voice. "Why does my voice sound like that." He said getting out of bed on wobbly legs. "Are we on a boat, what's wrong with my legs?" He asked walking to the mirror in the restroom.

"Nothing..." The nurse said. "...there as fine as ever."

"Whatever." He said as he entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "What the..." He said looking in the mirror at a young Japanese woman, the same woman he bumped into before the lightning struck. "...this is the woman I bumped in to."

"Ma'am, do you know who you are?" The nurse asked.

"Well of course I do..." He said. "...I am Drew Scott."

"Drew Scott checked out three weeks ago." The nurse replied.

"Do I look like I checked out three weeks ago." He said ignoring what he looks like in the mirror.

"I'm going to ask you again do you know what your name is?" The nurse asked again.

"Who is she?" He said pointing to the image in the mirror. "I don't know, but I am Drew Scott."

"How can there be two Drew Scotts?" The nurse asked.

"No you idiot, I am Drew Scott..." He said pointing to the image in the mirror. "...I do not know who that woman is." He said looking at the reflection of the nurse coming in the restroom with a syringe and sticking a needle in the back all his neck. "What's that for..." He said as he passed out.

One hundred miles away at Scott Manor

She is looking in the mirror at the man that she has become. "Drew Scott..." She said to herself in the mirror wearing black pants and white dress shirt. "...you're one lucky man." She said as she looked around at the king size bed with a bump in the blanket and brown hair spread out on the pillow. "Kate get up!!!" She yelled at the woman sleeping in Drew's bed.

The bump started stirring and a woman with brown hair popped her head out from under the sheets. "What time is it?" Kate asked rubbing her eyes.

"Time for you to leave." She said in a man's voice. "I got to get to work, I got a company to run into the ground." She said thinking to herself that whenever she goes back to her own body she's going to make Drew Scott pay for calling Saki Kato a bimbo. There was a buzzing sound at Drew's desk, she started walking towards Drew's desk when Kate was got out of bed with no clothes on. "Your clothing is on the other side of the bed." She said in a man's voice and pointing to the pile of clothing on the floor. "It's about ten in the morning." She said as she got to Drew's desk and pushes the button in front of three monitors with women bound and gagged in each of them. "What is it?" She asked sounding like an irritated man as Kate grabbed her clothes from the pile and gets dressed.

"Sir, we just got a call from the hospital nurse..." The female voice on the intercom said. "...he says Saki Kato woke up."

"Excellent..." Saki said in a man's voice. "...rescheduled my day, I need you to push back my meeting for tomorrow." She said.

"The client won't be happy." The voice said from the intercom.

"I don't care." Saki said as an angry man. "Get him a room at a hotel of his choice."

"Yes sir." The voice on the intercom said.

"Now as for Miss Kato..." She said looking at the monitor of the woman hogtied in a cell. "...I will check her out of the hospital and put her in the cell with that snooping detective Lisa Michaels." She says smiling devilishly as her gaze zooms in on ithe monitor.

Inside the cell

The view from the camera spans down to a sleeping woman wearing a white shirt, blue skirt and beige pantyhose with heels. Lisa Michaels wakes up groggy, she tries to move but is stuck with her wrist tied behind her back connected to her bound ankles by the same rope. She doesn't remember how she got here, all she knows is that she was investigating a business man who arrived in New York from Japan three weeks ago.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Lisa asked herself where is she through a ballgag in her mouth as she looked around to see an empty room. The only thing she saw was a camera with a blinking red light "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She said to herself looking at the camera hoping whoever is watching is enjoying the show. trying to remember how she got there. A report of missing technology has been put on her desk and she went to ask Drew Scott questions, but as she was talking to him about it she spots his technology, He was trying to commit insurance fraud and needed a police report from a detective to get the money.

The door opens and Drew Scott is carrying a Japanese woman dressed in a hospital gown. He looked at Lisa "I hope you and you new roommate get along." Drew Scott says as he sets her down.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph!" Lisa said release me now as she struggles in her bonds.

"Don't worry..." Drew says as he starts leaving. "...Drew Scott will release you." He said laughing as he shut the door and locked it.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph!" Lisa yelled at the sleeping woman to wake up wake up with no luck wondering what he meant by Drew Scott will release her. She rolls over and tries kicking the sleeping Japanese woman to try to wake her. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph!!!" She yelled at the woman again saying wake the bloody hell up. This time the woman starts to stir.

"What the..." The woman says still groggy. "...where am I?" She asked looking around to see walls all around and a door. She gets up and heads for the door grabs the nob and tries to open it. "Ba ka na." She says stupid in Japanese.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Lisa asked the woman to untie her.

The Japanese woman looks at Lisa Michaels confused. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Lisa said untie me and I will tell you.

"What..." The woman exclaimed "...I don't speak mmmph."

"Mmmmph mmmph." Lisa rolled her eyes and gestures towards her ropes.

"I know how to fix this communication issue." The woman said removing the ballgag from Lisa's mouth.

"It's about time." Lisa said. "Now I need you to untie me." She said.

"How do I know I can trust you." The woman said to Lisa.

"I am a cop." Lisa said. "You can trust me."

"Lady, I don't even know why I am here..." The woman said. "...or how I got here." She said. "The last thing I remember I was in the hospital telling a nurse that I am Drew Scott."

"He said Drew Scott would release me." Lisa said to herself.

"Wait, what?" The woman claiming to be Drew Scott asked. "Who told you this?"

"Drew Scott." Lisa said.

"She came to get me." The confused woman said as she dropped to her knees. "Who told her about me." She said talking to herself.

Now Lisa Michaels was confused about what the Japanese woman was talking about. She almost forgot that she was bound. "If you release me I can help you figure this out." She said. "I'm a detective in the strange occurrence division at the NYPD."

To be continued
(Note: This story is strange, so if you are a little confused...I am sorry.)
Last edited by Boocola 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
SNAFU
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

I wonder what will happen.
This is the link of my story if you want to read it.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Sorry this is the first body swap story without magic, I'll explain the science behind it when I continue.
SNAFU
OlderJ
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by OlderJ »

Wow this is great. Very interesting premise! Please continue.
The G-Man
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The G-Man »

Okay, a body swap story. This could get really weird quickly, and I'm already curious as to how the swap happened. A strange storm indeed.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boocola wrote: 6 months ago The clouds are moving through the mountains as if they weren't even there getting larger building up moisture turning gray and blocking the light from the sun over a city. Electricity rumbles with the sound of thunder that echoes everywhere and lightning flashes. Droplets form and falls to from the sky dropping rapidly landing on an umbrella slowly moving down to the edge and dropping down landing on a stockinged foot in a heel. The view moves slowly up a brown stockinged calve of the leg of human female passing her thigh over her green flannel skirt. The view spun up around her back waistline of her tucked in black shirt. The view continues up past her arms goes around passing her her her breasts and focusing on her face as she looks up at her umbrella then down at her feet. She accidentally bumps into a man that wasn't being attention. She falls down landing on her butt in a puddle losing her umbrella getting soaked by the falling water in the rain. Her clothes getting wet with her makeup running down her cheeks.

"Watch where you're going..." The man said. "...you bimbo." He said picking up the woman's umbrella.

"Give that back..." The woman demanded as she got up to retrieve her umbrella. "...it's not yours I need it." She grabbed it and tried to yank it away from the man, but his grip was too strong.

"Ha ha ha ha..." The man started laughing at her inability to take back her umbrella. "...looks like I have a new umbrella." He said as the thunder rolled causing the water to fall from the sky making it rain harder. "Looks like I'm going to need it." He said as he laughed a bolt of lightning hit the umbrella knocking them both unconscious.

A month later

The man woke up in a hospital bed surrounded by flowers, he looks around thinking how he hates flowers. He tries to get up out of bed, but a male nurse comes in wearing scrubs. "Where am I?" He asks in a feminine voice as he thinks that something is wrong with his voice.

"You're in the hospital." The nurse replied. "That lightning bolt knocked you out for a month and put you in a coma." He said. "The guy that was struck with you woke up three weeks ago."

"Wait a minute..." He said in that feminine voice again. "...didn't I get struck by lightning with a woman?" He asked with a strange feeling that something weird happened.

"Ma'am, I already told you that, the lightning bolt struck his umbrella and both of you were in a coma." The nurse said eyeing his chest.

"I got to get out of here." He said in the same feminine voice. "Why does my voice sound like that." He said getting out of bed on wobbly legs. "Are we on a boat, what's wrong with my legs?" He asked walking to the mirror in the restroom.

"Nothing..." The nurse said. "...there as fine as ever."

"Whatever." He said as he entered the bathroom and looked in the mirror. "What the..." He said looking in the mirror at a young Japanese woman, the same woman he bumped into before the lightning struck. "...this is the woman I bumped in to."

"Ma'am, do you know who you are?" The nurse asked.

"Well of course I do..." He said. "...I am Drew Scott."

"Drew Scott checked out three weeks ago." The nurse replied.

"Do I look like I checked out three weeks ago." He said ignoring what he looks like in the mirror.

"I'm going to ask you again do you know what your name is?" The nurse asked again.

"Who is she?" He said pointing to the image in the mirror. "I don't know, but I am Drew Scott."

"How can there be two Drew Scotts?" The nurse asked.

"No you idiot, I am Drew Scott..." He said pointing to the image in the mirror. "...I do not know who that woman is." He said looking at the reflection of the nurse coming in the restroom with a syringe and sticking a needle in the back all his neck. "What's that for..." He said as he passed out.

One hundred miles away at Scott Manor

She is looking in the mirror at the man that she has become. "Drew Scott..." She said to herself in the mirror wearing black pants and white dress shirt. "...you're one lucky man." She said as she looked around at the king size bed with a bump in the blanket and brown hair spread out on the pillow. "Kate get up!!!" She yelled at the woman sleeping in Drew's bed.

The bump started stirring and a woman with brown hair popped her head out from under the sheets. "What time is it?" Kate asked rubbing her eyes.

"Time for you to leave." She said in a man's voice. "I got to get to work, I got a company to run into the ground." She said thinking to herself that whenever she goes back to her own body she's going to make Drew Scott pay for calling Saki Kato a bimbo. There was a buzzing sound at Drew's desk, she started walking towards Drew's desk when Kate was got out of bed with no clothes on. "Your clothing is on the other side of the bed." She said in a man's voice and pointing to the pile of clothing on the floor. "It's about ten in the morning." She said as she got to Drew's desk and pushes the button in front of three monitors with women bound and gagged in each of them. "What is it?" She asked sounding like an irritated man as Kate grabbed her clothes from the pile and gets dressed.

"Sir, we just got a call from the hospital nurse..." The female voice on the intercom said. "...he says Saki Kato woke up."

"Excellent..." Saki said in a man's voice. "...rescheduled my day, I need you to push back my meeting for tomorrow." She said.

"The client won't be happy." The voice said from the intercom.

"I don't care." Saki said as an angry man. "Get him a room at a hotel of his choice."

"Yes sir." The voice on the intercom said.

"Now as for Miss Kato..." She said looking at the monitor of the woman hogtied in a cell. "...I will check her out of the hospital and put her in the cell with that snooping detective Lisa Michaels." She says smiling devilishly as her gaze zooms in on ithe monitor.

Inside the cell

The view from the camera spans down to a sleeping woman wearing a white shirt, blue skirt and beige pantyhose with heels. Lisa Michaels wakes up groggy, she tries to move but is stuck with her wrist tied behind her back connected to her bound ankles by the same rope. She doesn't remember how she got here, all she knows is that she was investigating a business man who arrived in New York from Japan three weeks ago.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Lisa asked herself where is she through a ballgag in her mouth as she looked around to see an empty room. The only thing she saw was a camera with a blinking red light "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She said to herself looking at the camera hoping whoever is watching is enjoying the show. trying to remember how she got there. A report of missing technology has been put on her desk and she went to ask Drew Scott questions, but as she was talking to him about it she spots his technology, He was trying to commit insurance fraud and needed a police report from a detective to get the money.

The door opens and Drew Scott is carrying a Japanese woman dressed in a hospital gown. He looked at Lisa "I hope you and you new roommate get along." Drew Scott says as he sets her down.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph!" Lisa said release me now as she struggles in her bonds.

"Don't worry..." Drew says as he starts leaving. "...Drew Scott will release you." He said laughing as he shut the door and locked it.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph!" Lisa yelled at the sleeping woman to wake up wake up with no luck wondering what he meant by Drew Scott will release her. She rolls over and tries kicking the sleeping Japanese woman to try to wake her. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph!!!" She yelled at the woman again saying wake the bloody hell up. This time the woman starts to stir.

"What the..." The woman says still groggy. "...where am I?" She asked looking around to see walls all around and a door. She gets up and heads for the door grabs the nob and tries to open it. "Ba ka na." She says stupid in Japanese.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Lisa asked the woman to untie her.

The Japanese woman looks at Lisa Michaels confused. "Who are you?" She asked.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Lisa said untie me and I will tell you.

"What..." The woman exclaimed "...I don't speak mmmph."

"Mmmmph mmmph." Lisa rolled her eyes and gestures towards her ropes.

"I know how to fix this communication issue." The woman said removing the ballgag from Lisa's mouth.

"It's about time." Lisa said. "Now I need you to untie me." She said.

"How do I know I can trust you." The woman said to Lisa.

"I am a cop." Lisa said. "You can trust me."

"Lady, I don't even know why I am here..." The woman said. "...or how I got here." She said. "The last thing I remember I was in the hospital telling a nurse that I am Drew Scott."

"He said Drew Scott would release me." Lisa said to herself.

"Wait, what?" The woman claiming to be Drew Scott asked. "Who told you this?"

"Drew Scott." Lisa said.

"She came to get me." The confused woman said as she dropped to her knees. "Who told her about me." She said talking to herself.

Now Lisa Michaels was confused about what the Japanese woman was talking about. She almost forgot that she was bound. "If you release me I can help you figure this out." She said. "I'm a detective in the strange occurrence division at the NYPD."

To be continued
(Note: This story is strange, so if you are a little confused...I am sorry.)
When the sequel?I'm curious!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I will start writing soon, I've been busy with other projects.
SNAFU
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boocola wrote: 6 months ago I will start writing soon, I've been busy with other projects.
Great,can't wait!Don't lose my story then!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Drew stared at the detective hogtied in front of him, wondering why the police would be investigating him. Of course he realized he has been in a coma for a month after an umbrella got struck by lightning and woke up in the body of the Japanese woman that he bumped into then took her umbrella from that clumsy bimbo. He was on a business trip in Japan and he needed an umbrella to stay dry, but the woman grabbed the handle and then the umbrella got hit with electricity probably causing the electrolytes in both human brains to fuse together by a connection of water on the handle must've linked mind and during separation switching host. Still that doesn't explain why a detective from the New York police department was doing here.

"Are you going to untie me?" The detective asks struggling around in the bonds.

"Why are you in Japan?" He asked with the feminine voice.

"We are in New York." Lisa Michaels answered.

"What am I doing in New York." Drew said as he walks around to start to untie her. "I was supposed to be in Japan." She said as she started untying Lisa's wrist.

"I don't know..." Lisa said as she pulled her hands free from the binds to untie her ankles. "....but I promise you, I will find out." She said as she got up to look around to see if she could escape somehow. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Drew Scott." Drew answered not knowing the name of the woman's body he was in.

"Seriously...?" Lisa asked confused remembering what Drew Scott told her as he left this woman in here with her.

"Yes, I'm serious..." Drew said. "...when I was in Japan I was holding an umbrella with a woman that got struck by lightning..." He said. "....the connection must've fused the electrolytes in our brains and got confused during separation causing minds to switch bodies." He said in the female voice.

"That sounds like something a scientist would say." Lisa said sceptical of the truth. "You don't look like a scientist." She said.

"Have you seen Back to the future?" Drew asked the Detective.

"Of course, who hasn't." Lisa said.

"Remember how Doc Brown needed the one point twenty one jiggawatts to power the flux capacitor." Drew told her not waiting for her answer. "The same thing can happen with the human brain if the conditions are similar..." He said. "Except in this instance the bolt of lightning didn't take us back in time only confused the electrolyte into switching bodies, I think it's theoretical."

"So it's a theory what happened to you?" Lisa asked. "I think you are looking for sympathy for what Drew Scott is doing, changing his business tactics three weeks ago."

"I'm telling you the truth." He said trying to convince the detective. "If you don't believe me then that's your problem." She said crossing his arms in front of his breasts.

"Do you know why you turned your mansion into a dungeon?" Lisa asked.

"Come again?" Drew asked. "Did you say my mansion is a dungeon."

"You're not Drew Scott." Lisa said. "At least not the Drew Scott that I am investigating."

At Drew's bank

Saki is sitting in the waiting area at the bank that is in Drew Scott's check book. She is wearing a black three piece suit, She is trying to gain access to Drew Scott's account. She tried to get access from his computer, because he didn't have it saved. She tried finding notes to search for his passwords or pass codes, but no luck.

"Mr. Scott..." A woman said wearing a white blouse, black skirt and black stockings with high heels walking out to greet her. "...how may I help you today."

"I would like to transfer my funds to another account." She said in Drew Scott's voice.

"Of course, sir..." The banker said pointing to her office. "...follow me and I will let you know what you need for that to happen." She said walking to her office.

Saki gets up from the chair then follows the woman to her office. "Is this going to take long I'm a busy man."

"You could've done this on you home computer." The woman said looking back at her. "It would have been easier, now I need a password spoken by voice tone and a pass code." She said as she entered her office waiting at the door as Saki enters then closes the door.

"Can I do it with a fingerprint." Saki asked the Banker as she sat down behind her desk. "I seemed to forgot my password and pass code."

"Security questions like what is your mother's maiden name or your sister's middle name." The woman stated. "If you don't remember those then I don't know what to tell you." She said.

"So my fingerprints alone won't be enough?" Saki asked in Drew's voice.

"That is correct, sir." The woman said.

"What would I need to transfer funds to another account?" Saki asked.

"Pass code and your signature." The woman said.

"Okay, thank you." Saki said. "I'll have the pass code for you tomorrow." She said and opened the door to leave, before the banker could stand up.

"Thank you come again." The woman said.

Saki side glanced the lady banker wanting to stay and torture her until she gave her what she wanted, but that would get her arrested. She has a better idea on how to get the information she needs, that would mean cause leaving marks on her body. "I need that information from Drew." She told herself as as she exits the bank and gets in Drew's limousine. "Home." She instructs the driver.

Manor

"Sir, you have company." The limousine driver said.

Saki looked out the window seeing a black vehicle with government plates. "I was wondering when they would show up." She said to herself.

"What do you want me to do?" The driver asked.

"Continue as usual..." Saki said with a smile. "...I have nothing to hide." She said as the driver parked the limousine. Three male agents of the FBI get out of the government vehicle all wearing black three piece suits. A fourth agent gets out of the vehicle from the driver's side wearing the same three piece suit except with a skirt, black stockings with black heels. If her hair wasn't up in a bun Saki would think that they were all the same. "Well Well Well." She says getting out of the limousine by herself. "What an unexpected pleasure..." She said. "...what do I owe this visit?" She asked.

The agent wearing the skirt says. "I am special agent Theresa Mattil." She said. "A detective went missing on a call to this location." She said looking around. "Have you seen her."

"I wish I could help you..." Saki said. "...but there was no detective here." She lied. "In fact the police never showed up to when I called to file a report for my insurance claim." She smiled. "Are you here to take the report?"

One of the agents chuckled. "That's way below our pay grade." He said.

"We will have an officer come out to take the report." Theresa said.

"Forget it." Saki said. "I have withdrawn my claim, a few missing items is no big deal." She said slightly annoyed by this visit. "Now if there is nothing else, I have work to get to." She said walking away to the entrance door of the mansion. "You can come in if you like to look around."

"That won't be necessary." Theresa said as she directed her men to get in the car as she got in the driver's seat.

In the cell

Lisa Michaels is looking for a way out still trying to believe the story that this woman told her about being Drew Scott. The woman is sitting on the ground leaning against the wall, she seems to spaced out like excepting her fate. "Are you going to help find a way out?" She asked the woman.

"What's the point..." Drew said with no hope. "...there is no way out except through that door." She said looking at the door.

"You can't just give up." Lisa said squatting down next to the woman that seems lost. "There is still a reason to keep fighting." She said as the door opened and the male Drew Scott entered with women's clothing tossing them on the floor scattering a skirt, blouse and beige pantyhose.

"Put them on!" Saki told Drew to change out of the hospital gown. "If you don't know how to put on the pantyhose, the detective can help you with that." She said in a man's voice. "We are going to your bank."

"I will not help you get access to my accounts." Drew said to the man.

"We shall see about that." Saki said as she left and the door closed behind her.

"You don't have to him." Lisa told Drew.

"Screw it..." Drew said taking off the hospital gown, examining her breasts as if it was for the first time. "Well, I guess I have to get used to these." She said picking up the blouse then putting it on buttoning it up, then stepping through the skirt pulling it up to her waist. She picked up the pantyhose. "These are like socks connected to pants, right?" She asked Lisa.

"You really are Drew Scott." Lisa said in amazement. "Yeah." She said in shock.

"So I can put them on like I would socks and pants?" Drew asked.

"It's that simple." Lisa said pitching the pantyhose that she is wearing and pulling out a little to show Drew.

Drew sat back down on the floor rolled up the hose sliding in his right foot and pulled it up his calf, then rolled up the other hose sliding it on his left foot pulling it up his calf. "Now what." He said to himself pulling the pantyhose to his thighs, then laying on his back pushing off his back lifted his butt off the ground pulling the pantyhose under the skirt to his waist. "Easy peasy lemon squeezey." He smiled. "Took it like a champ." His smile faded as he realized the gravity of his situation. "What's going to happen now?" He asked Lisa.

"I don't know." Lisa replied.

Suddenly the door open. "That depends on you." Saki said in Drew's body entering the cell with rope. "If you cooperate and tell me your password for your accounts, so I can have access to your money." She grabbed Drew and tied her wrist together behind his back. "You are free to go Detective, the last thing I need is Federal Agents buzzing around looking for you." She said.

"What going to stop me from charging you with unlawful imprisonment." Lisa told him putting her hands on her hips.

"I dropped my insurance claim on the missing items, after he gives me his passwords I won't need the money." Saki said. "I promise I would release Drew without harming him so he can continue to live my life."

"I can't live like this..." Drew cried. "...I am an inventor, not a college student."

"I can't let this go..." Lisa said. "...I am an officer of the law."

"Yes, of course." Saki said. "I could keep you here, but I won't." She said. "Good luck trying to explain what you saw here, you will be locked up in a loony pin fitted for a straitjacket."

"Fine..." Lisa said angrily. "...have it your way." She said leaving the cell.

"Let's go Drew." Saki said as she dragged Drew to a follow Lisa down a hallway.

"How the hell do I get out of here?" Lisa asked stopping at the bottom of stairs. "When I go up these stairs, where do I go from there to leave this house?"

"That is the kitchen." Saki said as she dragged Drew by his arm up the stairs as Lisa followed through the door to a kitchen with a bunch of windows and a pool in the back.

"I can see myself out." Lisa said. "When are you going to release Drew?"

"That depends on his cooperation." Saki replied to Lisa. "You may leave."

"Go to hell." Lisa said leaving through the back door.

"Now Drew..." Saki said. "We will discuss your pass codes for your bank accounts."

"No, I worked hard for that money." Drew said.

"Is that so?" Saki said pulling Drew through the doorway to the main room where two staircases lead to the second floor hallway. "If you will not volunteer the information, I will try to extract the information I need." She said pulling him up the left staircase and went left in the hallway to the first door and opened it. "Last chance give me the information about your accounts?"

"No." Drew said defiantly.

"I was hoping you would say that." Saki said as she threw on the bed in the room.

"You're not going to violate your body with mine?" Drew asked.

"Although that would be interesting to get you charged with rape if I knew how to switch our bodies back." Saki said. "I am not that cold hearted to do that to myself." She said getting rope out of the drawer not to the bed and started tying up Drew's ankles, calves and thighs. "Now tell me your password.

"No." Drew said.

"Pity." Saki said grabbing more rope then wrapping it around Drew's chest above and below his breasts pinning his arms to his body. "Now, I am going to ask you one more time give me your pass codes."

"I can't tell you what I don't know." Drew said trying not to let his lie show.

"You may not remember the pass codes..." Saki said. "...but you do have them written down somewhere." She said grabbing a ballgag.

"I am telling the truth the lightning strike must've erased it from my mind." Drew said making up a logical excuse.

"I have an idea on how to jog your memory." Saki said with a devilish grin as she placed the ballgag in Drew's mouth and fastening it behind his head. "I'll be right back, I got a surprise for you." She said kissing him on the forehead and walked towards the door.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Drew asked what's she going to do.

"You'll see." Saki replied as she opened the door walked through the door and closed then locked in.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Drew said to himself wondering what Saki would do with his body. For the next couple of hours he laid there bound and gagged. The boredom is overwhelming. Suddenly the door starts to get unlocked and then opens up and he is terrified at what he saw. "Mmmmph!!!!" He exclaimed noooo as the door opened to see what Saki has done to his body.

(I have to do something, I'll make the necessary corrections later after I proof read it.)
SNAFU
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Interesting continuation!
Don't forget to see the continuation of my story!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boocola wrote: 6 months ago I will start writing soon, I've been busy with other projects.
I really wonder what will happen next!
CaptorDM
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptorDM »

Great story! Super creative! Can't wait for the next post!
DamselnDragon on deviantart.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Too much time without posting😥!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Sorry I'm busy with other projects and distractions.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Drew is laying on the bed bound and gagged for several hours, he gave up trying to escape a long time ago. He notices several micro cameras set up pointed at the bed. He figures out that this might be the way Saki gets extra money until she can get access to his accounts. He wondered how many women are prisoners on his mansion. He hears keys start to jingle on the door. The door opens he sees his old male body wearing a blue dress and black pantyhose with heels. He saw makeup on the face and was horrified. "Mmmmph!" He said Noooo as he tries a fiercely to escape.

"Escape is futile..." Saki said. "...I take it by your reaction that you disapprove of this look." She said. "Don't worry I started taking female hormones and I'll be like my old self in no time." She said. "Well sort of."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" Drew begged then started crying to stop it please.

"This is my body now." Saki said. "I can do what I want with it." She said. "Unless I get the passwords and pass codes to all your accounts."

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Drew said you wouldn't dare.

"Oh yes, I would dare." Saki said walking closer to Drew struggling on the bed. "If you haven't already noticed there are cameras in a livestream." She said. "If you don't give me what I want to know I will go out in public like this ruining your reputation." She said as she approached the bed. "If and when you get your body back you will be shunned by society." She said with a smile.

"Mmmmph mmmph." Drew said you win sounding defeated.

"Turn off the livestream." Saki said and all the cameras shut down. "You can't talk with your mouth full, now can you." She said removing the ballgag from Drew's mouth.

"First get out of those clothes." Drew told Saki.

"I'm not the one tied up." Saki replied. "Now tell me what I want to know and I will change before I go to the bank."

"Take me with you." Drew demanded.

"Oh, I don't think you know how this works..." Saki replied. "...I do the demanding here."

"You don't understand..." Drew said. "...I put all the passwords and pass codes in a safety deposit box in another bank." He said struggling in the binds on the wrists of the body he's in. "I don't want to excess that money incase of an emergency, most of the royalties from my patents goes directly into the account you're trying to access."

"Where does the rest go?" Saki asked.

"I have a P.O.Box at the post office..." Drew said struggling to sit up. "...you want my money, I get that." He said struggling with the bonds. "I want to get my body back, stop taking hormones and when I get my body back I'll give you half of everything."

"Tell me what bank you have the safety deposit box in." Saki demanded. "I want all of your money, you bumped into me called me a bimbo and tried taking my umbrella."

"That's what this is about..." Drew said. "...I was going to give you money for the umbrella." He said successfully slipping his right wrist free of the binds. "Last chance free me and I will give you half of what I have now after we switch back."

"No." Saki replied with such anger she bent over and slapped Drew in his pretty face. "I want it all." She yelled fiercely.

Drew thrusts both bound legs in Saki's gut, she lost balance because she wasn't expecting that and fell on the floor next to the bed. He lifted his arms to take off the rope around his petite torso. Quickly untied the ropes on his thighs Pulling up the the rope between his thighs, followed by the ropes on his calves untying the ropes between his calves and then finally untying the ropes between his ankles forcing his legs apart rolling off the bed opposite of where Saki fell.

Saki went to the ground wincing in pain, stunned about what happened. "What the hell..." She said getting back up a little wobbly on the heels in man's feet. "...you gonna pay for..." She said as she notices Drew is not on the bed, only the ropes on the bed. "...where did you go, you bimbo." She said mirroring what Drew said before the lightning switched their bodies as she walked around the back of the bed. "I have you now." She said as she saw that three strands of rope on the ground.

Drew slides off the ropes on his legs and leaves them while he hears Saki walking around the back of the bed. He rolls under the bed Pulling the rope up to remove the rope from his left wrist and leaves it on the ground and rolls out the other side as his capture looks under the bed. "Way to slow." He said as he dashed to the door turning the knob and it was locked. "What the deuce." He said as he saw that only a key is needed to unlock the door.

"What are you going to do now?" Saki asked with a smile. "Even if you do get out where are you gonna go?" She said approaching Drew slowly with the heels sounding with heavy footsteps.

"I am going to give you one more chance..." Drew said. "...I will give you half of everything I have."

"Okay, fine." Saki said with a serpents smile.

"Good." Drew replied recognizing the serpents smile knowing that Saki is up to something.

"We are going tomorrow." Saki said. "Your skin has to get rid of the rope burns." She said taking off the heels from her male feet tossing the heels on the bed. "Practice walking in those heels your wearing them tomorrow when we go to the post office with your P.O.Box, then we are going to the bank with your safety deposit box.." She said. "...and finally we are going to the bank to transfer the money into my account."

"Looks like we got quite the day tomorrow." Drew said placing his hands on his petite hips.

"Try on those heels and practice walking." Saki commanded.

"You squashed my feet?" Drew exclaimed walking over to the bed and putting on the heels over his stockinged feet.

"Don't worry about that, it's not important." Saki said walking to the door unlocking it, then opening it and walking out closing it behind her.

Drew got up walked trying to the door wearing the heels, reaching for the door knob and tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Great." He said. "Locks when it closes." He said to himself as he walked slowly over to the window keeping his balance on the heels and looking out wondering what is up Saki's sleeve

Later in the day

Lisa Michaels stopped at the Crown bank to deposit her paycheck. She is so tired, but she has to work on another case of a missing person. She has to wait for the crime scene investigators to process the evidence. She hopes she doesn't find a dead body when she tracks down the missing woman. She gets to the front of the line and she hears a car stopping in front of the bank, she remembers that's a red zone so she looks and four armed men wearing black with black ski masks. She looks at the security guard who is watching the customers, before she could alert her the squad of bank robbers enter the bank three men and one woman with assault rifles.

"Everybody down on the ground..." The lead bank robber shouted in a man's voice. "...we not here for your money." He said as everyone got to the ground.

Lisa got to the ground watching the security guard get to the ground. As the robbers create a perimeter with two male robbers watching the crowd and the female robber going behind the counters. "Open the drawers." The female robber commanded the bank tellers to open the drawers with the money in them.

"Who is in charge here?" The lead bank robber asked the bank employees.

"I am." A man in a gray three piece suit with a blue collar tie spoke up. "I am the bank manager."

"Take me to the safety deposit boxes." The lead bank robber said pointing his assault rifle at him then notices a female bank employee wearing a black three piece suit pushing the panic button to get the police. "Stupid move lady." He said picking her up and holding the rifle to her head. "You get me box forty three..." He yelled at the bank manager. "...or I will kill her." He said.

"Okay, okay...." The bank manager said. "...just don't hurt her." He said as he goes in back with the lead bank robber binding his hostage's wrist behind her back following him.

Lisa is laying down looking at the two male robbers watching the perimeter. She judged the current situation and she can't act without unnecessary risk so she tries to lay low, but her cellphone goes off getting the attention of one of the robbers. "Everyone takeout your cellphones and placed in front of your head." One of the robbers commanded as Lisa took her cellphone out of her skirt pocket and placed it in front of her ringing. The robber went to her phone and looked at the caller identification name. "So who is Captain." He asked Lisa.

"I am on a volleyball team." Lisa lied.

"I think you are a cop." The robber said as he pulled Lisa's hair forcing her to stand up, then binding her wrists behind her back with ziptoes he grabbedfromhis pocket. "You watch these people." He told the female bank robber to watch the crowd as he threw her phone down breaking it then pushed Lisa back to the lead robber.

As the female bank robber took position Lisa could tell she had no military training. The bank robber that crushed her phone pushes her in the bank vault. The vault has a room full of bixes in the four wall with a table in the middle. The leader is trying to get the bank manager open a safety deposit box pointing his rifle at the freightened bank employee sitting on the ground with her hands behind her back. "So this is what this is about a deposit box." Lisa said.

The lead bank robber turned to see Lisa and looked at the other robber. "We are almost done..." He said. "...why did you bring this woman."

"She's a cop." The robber said. "I figured we can use her to get out of here."

"Did you see her badge..." The leader said. "...did you find her gun." He said looking at Lisa checking her up and down. "Where is your badge and weapon?" He asked Lisa.

"In my car, I am not going to bring a loaded gun into a bank..." Lisa said as she realized she's talking to a man with a loaded assault rifle pointed at a woman's head. "...no pun intended."

"Right..." The leader said as he looked back at the bank manager holding the safety deposit box. "...open it." He told the bank manager.

"I can't open it..." The bank manager said. "...not without a key from the owner." He said looking at his employee.

"I'm sure you carry a master key to the box." The leader said as he heard sirens outside. "Great now this is a hostage situation..." He said pointing his rifle at Lisa. "....open it now or she dies."

"Normally it takes two keys turning at the same time..." The bank manager said. "...but your in a hurry and I don't want a customer to get shot in my bank." He said taking out his keys and opening it up from the back taking out a sheet of paper.

"Give me that." The leader said putting it on the table and started taking pictures of it with his cellphone and sent it to someone. He picked his rifle back up and then a phone up front started ringing. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed Lisa's arm to drag her out of the vault. "Take those two too join the rest of the hostage." He told his partner.

"Let's go." The robber said to the bank manager and his employee. The employee had trouble getting up because her hands were bound behind her back. "Move it lady." He demanded as the bank manager helped his employee to her feet.

The lead bank robber dragged Lisa past the ringing phone and took off Lisa's binders and gave her the rifle. "Follow the officer's instructions..." He told his partners. "...our job is over."

"What about the money?" The female bank robber exclaimed.

"It was never about the money..." The leader said. "...we were supposed to make it look like a robbery." He said.

"Put your weapons on the ground..." Lisa commanded pointing the rifle at the three armed robbers all three robbers complied. "...place your hands on your head lacing your fingers..." She instructed as they all complied. "...get down on your knees crossing your ankles." She turned to the leader. "You had hostages, you could have gotten out of here, what changed your mind." She asked him with the phone still ringing.

"Cowards take hostages..." The leader said. "...when the silent alarm was activated I had to act quickly to get what I came for." He said.

"I'll add your cooperation to my report..." Lisa said as she moved to the ringing phone and answered it. "...this is detective Lisa Michaels."

"Detective, I wasn't expecting you to pick up the phone." Her captain said on the phone. "Is everything okay?" He said.

"Situation is under control, sir." Lisa said.

Scott Manor

Saki changed out of the clothing she had on while talking to Drew into sweat pants and a tie shirt. She is relaxing watching television shows, until a breaking news bulletin on a Crown bank a botched bank robbery foiled by a silent alarm being tripped by one of the employees and a detective Lisa Michaels as a customer of the bank. Her phone sounded from receiving a text message. She smiled as she looked at the message of a picture of a password and pass codes.

On the news report the a female news reporter on the scene interviewing Lisa Michaels. "What was there anything you want to add to your bravery in that awful situation?." She asking the detective.

"There's nothing to it just remembering my training to make sure the situation didn't get out of hand." Lisa Michaels said.

"Is there anything that you regret about the incident?" The reporter asked.

"The destruction of the cellphone the department gave me." Lisa told the reporter "Listen I am working on another case, I have to check the messages on my other personal phone." She said in a hurry ad she left.

"Can you tell me about your other case?" The reporter yelled the question.

"No comment." Lisa left the camera view.

Saki turned the television off. "Nice work detective." She said to herself.

To be continued
Sorry it took so long
But timing creates story changes
SNAFU
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Take your time!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boocola wrote: 5 months ago Drew is laying on the bed bound and gagged for several hours, he gave up trying to escape a long time ago. He notices several micro cameras set up pointed at the bed. He figures out that this might be the way Saki gets extra money until she can get access to his accounts. He wondered how many women are prisoners on his mansion. He hears keys start to jingle on the door. The door opens he sees his old male body wearing a blue dress and black pantyhose with heels. He saw makeup on the face and was horrified. "Mmmmph!" He said Noooo as he tries a fiercely to escape.

"Escape is futile..." Saki said. "...I take it by your reaction that you disapprove of this look." She said. "Don't worry I started taking female hormones and I'll be like my old self in no time." She said. "Well sort of."

"This is my body now." Saki said. "I can do what I want with it." She said. "Unless I get the passwords and pass codes to all your accounts."

"Oh yes, I would dare." Saki said walking closer to Drew struggling on the bed. "If you haven't already noticed there are cameras in a livestream." She said. "If you don't give me what I want to know I will go out in public like this ruining your reputation." She said as she approached the bed. "If and when you get your body back you will be shunned by society." She said with a smile.

"Turn off the livestream." Saki said and all the cameras shut down. "You can't talk with your mouth full, now can you." She said removing the ballgag from Drew's mouth.

"I'm not the one tied up." Saki replied. "Now tell me what I want to know and I will change before I go to the bank."

"Oh, I don't think you know how this works..." Saki replied. "...I do the demanding here."

"You don't understand..." Drew said. "...I put all the passwords and pass codes in a safety deposit box in another bank." He said struggling in the binds on the wrists of the body he's in. "I don't want to excess that money incase of an emergency, most of the royalties from my patents goes directly into the account you're trying to access."

"I have a P.O.Box at the post office..." Drew said struggling to sit up. "...you want my money, I get that." He said struggling with the bonds. "I want to get my body back, stop taking hormones and when I get my body back I'll give you half of everything."

"Tell me what bank you have the safety deposit box in." Saki demanded. "I want all of your money, you bumped into me called me a bimbo and tried taking my umbrella."

"That's what this is about..." Drew said. "...I was going to give you money for the umbrella." He said successfully slipping his right wrist free of the binds. "Last chance free me and I will give you half of what I have now after we switch back."

"No." Saki replied with such anger she bent over and slapped Drew in his pretty face. "I want it all." She yelled fiercely.

Drew thrusts both bound legs in Saki's gut, she lost balance because she wasn't expecting that and fell on the floor next to the bed. He lifted his arms to take off the rope around his petite torso. Quickly untied the ropes on his thighs Pulling up the the rope between his thighs, followed by the ropes on his calves untying the ropes between his calves and then finally untying the ropes between his ankles forcing his legs apart rolling off the bed opposite of where Saki fell.

Saki went to the ground wincing in pain, stunned about what happened. "What the hell..." She said getting back up a little wobbly on the heels in man's feet. "...you gonna pay for..." She said as she notices Drew is not on the bed, only the ropes on the bed. "...where did you go, you bimbo." She said mirroring what Drew said before the lightning switched their bodies as she walked around the back of the bed. "I have you now." She said as she saw that three strands of rope on the ground.

Drew slides off the ropes on his legs and leaves them while he hears Saki walking around the back of the bed. He rolls under the bed Pulling the rope up to remove the rope from his left wrist and leaves it on the ground and rolls out the other side as his capture looks under the bed. "Way to slow." He said as he dashed to the door turning the knob and it was locked. "What the deuce." He said as he saw that only a key is needed to unlock the door.

"What are you going to do now?" Saki asked with a smile. "Even if you do get out where are you gonna go?" She said approaching Drew slowly with the heels sounding with heavy footsteps.

"I am going to give you one more chance..." Drew said. "...I will give you half of everything I have."

"Good." Drew replied recognizing the serpents smile knowing that Saki is up to something.

"We are going tomorrow." Saki said. "Your skin has to get rid of the rope burns." She said taking off the heels from her male feet tossing the heels on the bed. "Practice walking in those heels your wearing them tomorrow when we go to the post office with your P.O.Box, then we are going to the bank with your safety deposit box.." She said. "...and finally we are going to the bank to transfer the money into my account."

"Looks like we got quite the day tomorrow." Drew said placing his hands on his petite hips.

"You squashed my feet?" Drew exclaimed walking over to the bed and putting on the heels over his stockinged feet.

"Don't worry about that, it's not important." Saki said walking to the door unlocking it, then opening it and walking out closing it behind her.

Drew got up walked trying to the door wearing the heels, reaching for the door knob and tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Great." He said. "Locks when it closes." He said to himself as he walked slowly over to the window keeping his balance on the heels and looking out wondering what is up Saki's sleeve

Later in the day

Lisa Michaels stopped at the Crown bank to deposit her paycheck. She is so tired, but she has to work on another case of a missing person. She has to wait for the crime scene investigators to process the evidence. She hopes she doesn't find a dead body when she tracks down the missing woman. She gets to the front of the line and she hears a car stopping in front of the bank, she remembers that's a red zone so she looks and four armed men wearing black with black ski masks. She looks at the security guard who is watching the customers, before she could alert her the squad of bank robbers enter the bank three men and one woman with assault rifles.

"Everybody down on the ground..." The lead bank robber shouted in a man's voice. "...we not here for your money." He said as everyone got to the ground.

Lisa got to the ground watching the security guard get to the ground. As the robbers create a perimeter with two male robbers watching the crowd and the female robber going behind the counters. "Open the drawers." The female robber commanded the bank tellers to open the drawers with the money in them.

"I am." A man in a gray three piece suit with a blue collar tie spoke up. "I am the bank manager."

"Take me to the safety deposit boxes." The lead bank robber said pointing his assault rifle at him then notices a female bank employee wearing a black three piece suit pushing the panic button to get the police. "Stupid move lady." He said picking her up and holding the rifle to her head. "You get me box forty three..." He yelled at the bank manager. "...or I will kill her." He said.

"Okay, okay...." The bank manager said. "...just don't hurt her." He said as he goes in back with the lead bank robber binding his hostage's wrist behind her back following him.

Lisa is laying down looking at the two male robbers watching the perimeter. She judged the current situation and she can't act without unnecessary risk so she tries to lay low, but her cellphone goes off getting the attention of one of the robbers. "Everyone takeout your cellphones and placed in front of your head." One of the robbers commanded as Lisa took her cellphone out of her skirt pocket and placed it in front of her ringing. The robber went to her phone and looked at the caller identification name. "So who is Captain." He asked Lisa.

"I think you are a cop." The robber said as he pulled Lisa's hair forcing her to stand up, then binding her wrists behind her back with ziptoes he grabbedfromhis pocket. "You watch these people." He told the female bank robber to watch the crowd as he threw her phone down breaking it then pushed Lisa back to the lead robber.

As the female bank robber took position Lisa could tell she had no military training. The bank robber that crushed her phone pushes her in the bank vault. The vault has a room full of bixes in the four wall with a table in the middle. The leader is trying to get the bank manager open a safety deposit box pointing his rifle at the freightened bank employee sitting on the ground with her hands behind her back. "So this is what this is about a deposit box." Lisa said.

The lead bank robber turned to see Lisa and looked at the other robber. "We are almost done..." He said. "...why did you bring this woman."

"Did you see her badge..." The leader said. "...did you find her gun." He said looking at Lisa checking her up and down. "Where is your badge and weapon?" He asked Lisa.

"In my car, I am not going to bring a loaded gun into a bank..." Lisa said as she realized she's talking to a man with a loaded assault rifle pointed at a woman's head. "...no pun intended."

"Right..." The leader said as he looked back at the bank manager holding the safety deposit box. "...open it." He told the bank manager.

"I can't open it..." The bank manager said. "...not without a key from the owner." He said looking at his employee.

"I'm sure you carry a master key to the box." The leader said as he heard sirens outside. "Great now this is a hostage situation..." He said pointing his rifle at Lisa. "....open it now or she dies."

"Normally it takes two keys turning at the same time..." The bank manager said. "...but your in a hurry and I don't want a customer to get shot in my bank." He said taking out his keys and opening it up from the back taking out a sheet of paper.

"Give me that." The leader said putting it on the table and started taking pictures of it with his cellphone and sent it to someone. He picked his rifle back up and then a phone up front started ringing. "Let's go." He said as he grabbed Lisa's arm to drag her out of the vault. "Take those two too join the rest of the hostage." He told his partner.

"Let's go." The robber said to the bank manager and his employee. The employee had trouble getting up because her hands were bound behind her back. "Move it lady." He demanded as the bank manager helped his employee to her feet.

The lead bank robber dragged Lisa past the ringing phone and took off Lisa's binders and gave her the rifle. "Follow the officer's instructions..." He told his partners. "...our job is over."

"It was never about the money..." The leader said. "...we were supposed to make it look like a robbery." He said.

"Put your weapons on the ground..." Lisa commanded pointing the rifle at the three armed robbers all three robbers complied. "...place your hands on your head lacing your fingers..." She instructed as they all complied. "...get down on your knees crossing your ankles." She turned to the leader. "You had hostages, you could have gotten out of here, what changed your mind." She asked him with the phone still ringing.

"Cowards take hostages..." The leader said. "...when the silent alarm was activated I had to act quickly to get what I came for." He said.

"I'll add your cooperation to my report..." Lisa said as she moved to the ringing phone and answered it. "...this is detective Lisa Michaels."

"Detective, I wasn't expecting you to pick up the phone." Her captain said on the phone. "Is everything okay?" He said.

Scott Manor

Saki changed out of the clothing she had on while talking to Drew into sweat pants and a tie shirt. She is relaxing watching television shows, until a breaking news bulletin on a Crown bank a botched bank robbery foiled by a silent alarm being tripped by one of the employees and a detective Lisa Michaels as a customer of the bank. Her phone sounded from receiving a text message. She smiled as she looked at the message of a picture of a password and pass codes.

On the news report the a female news reporter on the scene interviewing Lisa Michaels. "What was there anything you want to add to your bravery in that awful situation?." She asking the detective.

"There's nothing to it just remembering my training to make sure the situation didn't get out of hand." Lisa Michaels said.

"The destruction of the cellphone the department gave me." Lisa told the reporter "Listen I am working on another case, I have to check the messages on my other personal phone." She said in a hurry ad she left.

To be continued
Sorry it took so long
Good story!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Beppejolly wrote: 5 months ago
Boocola wrote: 5 months ago Drew is laying on the bed bound and gagged for several hours, he gave up trying to escape a long time ago. He notices several micro cameras set up pointed at the bed. He figures out that this might be the way Saki gets extra money until she can get access to his accounts. He wondered how many women are prisoners on his mansion. He hears keys start to jingle on the door. The door opens he sees his old male body wearing a blue dress and black pantyhose with heels. He saw makeup on the face and was horrified. "Mmmmph!" He said Noooo as he tries a fiercely to escape.

Later in the day

Scott Manor

To be continued
Sorry it took so long
Good story!
If you have time read my story!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

The dark clouds move over New York blocking the sun, then the thunder rolled and the lightning strikes the ground, water drops from the sky. A drop falls from the sky landing on a mailbox that read Theresa Mattil. The view of the mailbox moves slowly towards the front of the house. A big window with curtains closed. The porch light is off with rain drops hitting the lantern, the porch cover is dripping water so fast the water is flooding the sidewalk in front of the steps. The garage door is closed with rain hitting it as the wind changes direction. Moving closer the rain hits the big window ricochet off hit the grass and going towards the keyhole until the view goes through.

The sound in the living room echoes the raindrops hitting the window above the couch in front of the big screen television screen connected to the wall. Moving past the living room to the hallway, there is a door closed with the light on with the sound of the shower on. To the right there is a door to the garage and to the left the bedroom door is open with the sound of a woman bound and gagged. The view moves in the open room to see a woman with short brown hair wearing a white shirt with the name Rebecca on it, black and green flannel skirt with white tights on hogtied on the bed with a ballgag in her mouth and a collar around her neck with a light on. The view zooms in focusing on her bonds which include ropes tied around her wrists connecting to ropes around her ankles. The woman does some light struggling in her bonds.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." The Rebecca said waiting patiently as the shower shuts off. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph?" She asked what's going on.

A naked woman is dripping wet when she opens the bathroom door showing the athletic body of Theresa Mattil. Her hair is wet as she has a towel drying her hair. "I'm sorry Rebecca..." She said. "...I can't play anymore, I have to get ready for work." She said starting to dry off her body.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Rebecca said she thought Theresa was off duty.

"So did I.." Theresa said as she finished drying off. "...you're going to have to escape, I don't have time to untie you." She said as she tossed her towel on the back of her chair at her desk chair.

"Mmmmph mmmph mmmph mmmph." Rebecca said she has the weekend off. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." Then said what is she going to do.

"I don't know." Theresa said as she walks to her dresser opening the top drawer pulling out a bra and underwater. "There was a bank robbery that ended under suspicious circumstances and my office wants me to look into it." She said walking in her closet.

Rebecca turns turns tries turning her wrist, but the rope is tied really tight if the power regulator was on, so she couldn't move her wrist. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She says getting frustrated trying to straightened her legs to break the rope connecting her ankles to her wrists. She rolls around on the bed trying to get better leverage tries to free her wrist, but with the same result. "Mmmmph mmmph mmmph." She complains the power dampening device is still on.

Theresa comes out of her closet wearing a white blouse, black skirt and beige pantyhose with black heels. "I know..." She said. "...I don't want you burning my bed like you did last time." She said as she walked over to her desk and opened the bottom drawer pulling out a device with a light on and a switch. "You want me to flip this switch?" She asked with a playful smile.

"Mmmmph." Rebecca said yes.

"Say please." Theresa said teasing Rebecca

"Mmmmph." Rebecca said please.

"Okay..." Theresa said flipping the switch and the light on Rebecca's collar went off. "...let yourself out." She said grabbing her coat from the closet. "Turn the lights off before you leave." She said as she walked out of the room to the garage door.

Rebecca felt her strength coming back to her after the power dampening device turned off. She twisted her wrist pulling her wrist put off the ropes wrapped around wrists. She hears the garage door opening and closing, hearing Theresa back out of the driveway as she unties the rope around her ankles. She takes the power dampening device off around her neck. She puts her shoes on and grabs her coat getting ready to go when she hears the door opening. She leaps to the ceiling corner above the door thinking that Theresa wouldn't use the front door.

"Couldn't Mr. Scott pick another day for us to do this?" Rebecca heard a female voice asking someone.

"He told us to wait until the FBI agent to leave..." Rebecca heard a male voice saying. "...before we search for something to blackmail her with." He finished.

"This weather was unfortunate..." The woman said as she entered Theresa's room with Rebecca hanging on the walls out of sight. "...I'll check the bedroom."

"I guess I'll watch for the agent..." The man said. "...Doesn't look like there's much in the living room."

"Okay fine." The woman said still oblivious to Rebecca's presence as she saw the bondage equipment on the bed then started going through Theresa's desk. "Looks like this woman is kind of kinky." She said to her partner.

"Aren't we all." Her partner in crime responded.

Rebecca leaped to the ground landing silently on the ground. She notices that the female burglar has a mask on which gives her an idea. She dashes towards the burglar applying a sleeper hold while the woman was searching through the drawers of the desk. The woman goes limp without saying a word then dragging her into the closet. "Let's see if we are the same size." She whispers to herself taking off the mask the burglar is wearing, revealing a woman with blonde hair. She took off the wet black shirt of the woman who was wearing a pink bra, took off her boots and wet pants.

Rebecca put the pants on over her tights taking off her flannel skir, putting on the woman's boots. "Looks like my feet are smaller." She said as she removed her shirt showing her white bra, putting on the woman's shirt. "Now what am I going to do with you?" She asked herself in a whisper. She put her skirt and shirt on the woman. "Don't you look sweet." She said looking around at clothing hanging around until she spotted handcuffs and ballgags.

Rebecca placing a ballgag in the woman's mouth fastening it behind her head, then cuffed her ankles together, then cuffed one wrist and stood the woman up near the closet rod moving the other cuff over the top of the closet rod cuffing her other wrist released the woman to hang. "Now to see why Mr. Scott wants to blackmail Theresa." She said as she put the ski mask on pushing her hair in back.

Rebecca opened the closet and walked out closing the door. Just as she closed the door the woman's partner walked in with a ski mask and the same wet black clothes. "There's nothing in there we can use." She told him setting her vocal cords to use the same voice as the woman hanging in the closet.

"Looks like special agent mattil has a fetish unbecoming as a federal agent." The man in the mask said taking a picture with his cellphone of the collar, ropes and ballgag on the bed then sending it to Mr. Scott. "Find anything in the desk?" He said gesturing to the desk with the open drawers.

"No, I didn't." Rebecca said setting her vocal cords again to imitating the woman's voice. "Let's go, you drive." She said.

"Didn't you have blue eyes?" The male burglar asked.

"In your dreams maybe." Rebecca playfully mocked.

"I guess I wasn't paying that much attention." The man said. "Let's get out of here." He said as he walked to the door, opening it to a down pour of rain. He ran out to the van parked in front, he unlocked the side door and then he signaled for Rebecca to run out to get in the van.

Scott Manor

Saki got the text message from the burglars she sent to Theresa Mattil's house. The only thing they could find was that the FBI agent has a bondage fetish. "Not that solid of a blackmail tool, but it will have to do." She said to herself as she saw the van pull up outside with the rain still coming down. She watches the two burglars she hired getting out of the van and running towards the mansion doors. She notices that the woman has a slightly different body, it's more athletic. She opened the doors and the two entered the mansion.

"Thanks, Mr Scott..." The man said. "...sorry we couldn't get more." He finished saying taking off his ski masks.

"Oh, I think you got enough." Saki said looking at the woman's brown eyes. "I'll go get your payment." She said to the woman. "I need you to follow me."

"Lead the way Mr. Scott." Rebecca said in the other woman's voice.

"Impressive..." Saki said as she walked up the stairs with the woman following her. She was impressed with the athletic imposter managed to change her voice. "...you managed to match your voice to the woman I hired." She said reaching the top of the staircase unlocking the door to the right.

"How did you know?" Rebecca asked.

"You have a more athletic body and brown eyes..." Saki said opening the door. "...the woman I hired had blue eyes."

Rebecca saw a Japanese woman dressed like a schoolgirl. "Who is she?" She asked.

"She's me, now get in the room." Saki demanded. "Her name is Drew Scott." She said pushing Rebecca in the room and closing it.

Rebecca walked into the room with the Japanese woman in it. She took off the wet ski mask. "Well hello there." She said to the woman.

"Who are you supposed to be?" Drew asked her.

"I am a spy, nah just kidding." Rebecca replied. "I wanted to infiltrate Scott Manor." She said looking around. "I guess I succeeded, sort of."

"Congratulations." Drew said sarcastically.

"Do you know why he would want to blackmail an FBI agent?" Rebecca asked.

"Not a clue." Drew said.

To be continued
SNAFU
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Nice continuation!
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

In a dark room with a bunch of empty seats and tables, a light comes onstage, a man appears out of the shadows wearing an old avengers shirt, blue jeans and black boots. "Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls JayBee Crownshot has entered the building and is now on stage..." JayBee said looking around at the empty room. "...now I know that I am ugly, hell I pride myself on being ugly, because that's what this world is...ugly." He said looking around the dark room of emptiness. "Being judged because I am not like everyone else and I don't care because I like being unique." He looks around again at the empty comedy club. "This is fragging pointless." He said in rage. "I wanted this story to continue without my interference, but no here I am going to explain the rest of the story, because I don't feel like writing it anymore." He said. "Drew Scott was my way to use my wrestler named Drew more in my videos..." He said. "...but I failed her, Saki became greedy until that greedy corrupted her." He said. "It corrupted her so much that, she forgot who she was." He said.

JayBee took a drink of water from a glass the appeared in his right hand walking around on stage with the spotlight following him. "My mistake was that that wasn't my intention." He said looking into the void of nothingness as the glass disappeared from his hand. "My intention, my good friends was to become a better writer..." He said looking at an empty seat. "...you see I even failed at that." He said. "I wanted Saki to take Drew to the bank to have an encounter with Theresa Mattil." He said. "But at last poor Rebecca became a victim of circumstances, I didn't want to use her alien super strength." He said looking into the shadows with a mean twisted look on his face. "This story is over." He said. "It's time to crash and burn, stick a fork in me, I'm done." He said as he walked back into the shadows. "Peace." He said as he vanished into darkness.
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic