Dorm Room Captive (F/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dorm Room Captive (F/FF)

Post by methuselah73 »

"Beth... turn that down" shouted Chelsea, she had blonde hair, brown eyes and wore black joggers with a black t-shirt. She sighed and shot up from her bed and paced to Beth's door

"Beth! You need to turn that down!" Chelsea said as she pounded on the door "You don't need to have it that loud!" Chelsea stormed off and entered Emma's room "Can you hear that?" Asked Chelsea. "I can't not hear it!" Emma replied "does she need to have her music that loud?" Emma had black hair with light brown eyes and wore black shorts with a grey t-shirt

Beth, Chelsea and Emma had only lived with eachother for a few months in the dorms but they were already getting on each other's nerves. Beth had light brown hair, brown eyes and wore a tank top tucked into her grey joggers.

"Well, I'm not listening to this for the next few hours or however long she wants to play it." Chelsea said "We need to do something about it"

"We should tie her up" Emma said "that should stop her" she chuckled to herself.

"We have duct tape in the kitchen somewhere... You can ask her to come look at something and then I will tape her hands up" replied Chelsea

Chelsea hid with a length of tape ready. She saw Emma and Beth walk down the hall. Chelsea pounced on Beth and tied her hands behind her "What are you doing?!" Said Beth as tape was wrapped around her waist, attaching her wrists to her body. "Hold her down, Emma" said Chelsea while she wrapped tape above and below her breasts, fully stopping any movement in her arms or elbows. Beth got stood up and walked into Chelsea's room while she dug her feet into the ground and struggled. With Beth sitting on Chelsea's bed, Beth struggled and grew more frustrated "What are you doing? Let me go!" She said as Chelsea wrapped tape around her ankles as well as below and above her knees.

"Gag her." Said Emma as she took Beth's socks off. "I'll turn my music down if that's what you're mad abo- Hhhhmppphhhh!!!" Said Beth as two of her socks were crammed in her mouth, creating a bulge in her cheeks. "You need to stop talking" said Chelsea as she wrapped duct tape around Beth's head, moving her hair up to go around her neck. After five wraps of tape Chelsea stopped and then added 3 strips below her chin, smoothing the tape out with her fingers much to Beth's frustration.

"Nnnnnggggphhh!" Said Beth as she tried to use her jaw to get the tape off her lips. As she realised it wouldn't budge she groaned and rolled her eyes. "Now that you're quiet we can finally talk" said Emma "You are on spring break meaning you don't have classes for another few days. In those few days we will spend every minute tormenting you until you understand that you can't keep acting like this." Beth rolled her eyes before chuckling to herself and shaking her head.

Emma pushed Beth down and straddled her on the bed while Chelsea put strips of tape over Beth's eyes as a blindfold. Beth's arms were bound behind her meaning that her sides were completely exposed. Chelsea sat too on the bed at Beth's head. Emma began to dig her fingers into Beth's sides which made her immediately burst out laughing and start thrashing. Chelsea held Beth's head in place using her knees while Emma mercilessly tortured Beth for a full hour without stopping.

Eventually Emma grew fatigued and took a small break "can you take over for a bit I'm going to get a water" said Emma as she got up and paced to the door. Beth was attempting to catch her breath, a thin film of sweat had soaked into her tank top. Beth tried to beg through her socks and tape while Chelsea mocked her "not so funny now is it?" Chelsea said "I think to really learn your lesson we need to do this for at least another twelve hours"

Beth shook her head and began to struggle again. Chelsea straddled Beth and began to dig her fingers into Beth's sides. Beth tried to plead in-between catching her breath and struggling. Five minutes passed before Emma returned to the room with a clothes peg. Emma would occasionally clamp it over Beth's nose for short periods to add to her frustration.

By the second hour, Beth had stopped struggling due to exhaustion. She felt every part of the torment but she couldn't move her body until the clothes peg was over her nose and her body forcibly contracted. Her laughing hadn't quietened down at all in fact it only got louder over time. Chelsea had become bored and wanted to watch a movie. "we should carry her to the couch and watch a movie" Emma suggested. "Fine, we can remove her blindfold but the gag stays on"

Beth was layed on the couch, her head lay in Chelsea's lap while her feet lay on Emma's lap. Emma held Beth's legs in place while she stroked a feather up and down her soles, causing her to instantly burst out laughing and start struggling. Chelsea clamped her hand over Beth's mouth "shhhhhh... We really need to get a better gag for you don't we?" Beth didn't listen to what she said, too focused on the torment she was going through. Beth was tormented through the entire period of the movie, with the clothes peg occasionally used to annoy her more. She was completely exhausted by the end.

"It's getting late I should go to bed... maybe we should just untie her I think she learned her lesson" said Chelsea. Emma began cutting the tape around Beth's breasts, wrists and her gag. "OK you made your point, I'll stop with the loud music" said Beth after spitting out her own socks. However Beth was already thinking up a plan to get back at Chelsea.
Feel free to PM me about anything