Televising the Terrific Trio's Unmasking (MFF/MMF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Televising the Terrific Trio's Unmasking (MFF/MMF)

Post by rtbw »

Here’s a scenario I’d like to play out when I’m in my mask, cape, and tights as Robin the Boy Wonder…

I’m studying in the library as my secret true identity when I get a message on my batcommunicator. It’s Batman allowing me that the Joker has been spotted at the public TV station. He asks to meet me there to investigate what mischief the arch villain might be planning.

I pack my books and find a secluded closet where I can transform into my alter ego as Robin. My crimefighting outfit unfurls out of my batchange pill after dropping it into my water bottle. I take off my civilian clothes and wear my mask, pull on my tights and batbriefs, snap on my cape, and buckle my utility belt. I then dash out of the closet.

When I arrive in the front lobby of the TV station, Batman is already there and so is Batgirl. Whenever I see her, I can’t help noticing how appealing she looks in her form-fitting outfit, but I can’t admire her too long because we need to get to business.

The receptionist already knows why we’re here and informs us that Joker and his henchmen were spotted in at least a dozen places around the building, but it seems they’re gone from the premises because they haven’t been seen in over an hour. Batman, Batgirl, and I huddle quickly amd decide to split up so we can save time canvassing for clues.

Hearing this, the receptionist tells us she’ll call for interns to help navigate each of us through the enormous property. Before we can decline the offer, three young women arrive in the lobby to serve as our guides, and they assure us they'll lead us efficiently to all the locations of interest.

One of the interns excitedly grabs my arm saying she'll show me all the places Joker was spotted during the last part of the day. The intern introduces herself as Amber and says shes’s a junior at Gotham City University. She looks attractive wearing a nice dress and her hair tied neatly in a bun.

We spend a couple hours carefully searching for clues as we retrace Joker’s steps, but we find nothing useful. Our investigation ends in a VIP lounge, and Amber asks if we could sit to rest after covering so much ground.

After we sit next to each other on a couch, Amber places her hand on my knee and says, “You’re so brave for taking on such dangerous criminals like the Joker. I think you’re amazing, Robin.”

I'm flattered by her compliment and I sense myself blushing as I feel Amber’s hands through my tights moving from my knee to my lap. Before I can say anything in reply, Amber’s other hand pulls out a large pin from behind her bun to let out her hair, and she points the pin at my face to spray a fine mist from it.

I quickly become very drowsy and crumple to the ground. As I try to fight the wooziness I curl my body into a fetal position, and Amber comes down off the couch. She sweeps away my cape covering my body and pets me from my shoulder to the side of my batbriefs saying, “There, there, my Boy Wonder. You need the beauty sleep after a long day of crimefighting.” I open my heavy eyes to see her pretty legs crouched next to me while I feel her continuing to pet my body. The last thing I remember is looking up at her smiling pleasantly before I succumb to sleep.

I wake up when there’s a blinding flood of light shining into my eyes. I shake off my grogginess and discover I’m tied to a chair, and I see Batman and Batgjrl are chair tied too. We’re lined up in a row with Batman in the middle, and we’re seated in a brightly lit TV studio.

I can’t move my legs and arms from the ropes strapping me to the chair, and I can tell the same is true for Batman and Batgirl as they grunt and struggle against their bonds.

Suddenly we hear Joker’s familiar maniacal laughter, who walks in with not only his goons but also the three female interns.

Batgirl snarls at the young women, “So you girls were double agents just pretending to help us with our investigation. I should have known better.”

Batman then exclaims, “Joker! What devilish plot are you scheming now?”

Joker gleefully replies, “Today will be the day you retire from crime fighting!”

I angrily answer, “Never! We’ll never stop until fiends like you are gone!”

Joker laughs uncontrollably, “Not unless you lose your masks, especially if it happens on live television! We're all ready to go. Everyone to your places!”

The henchmen station themselves so there’s one behind each of us crimefighters, and each of the interns stand next to us. As Amber takes her place by my side, she ruffles my hair and teases, “I'm sorry to have to do this, Robin. You look so cute in your little mask.”

The intern next to Batman places a hand on the bat insignia on his chest, “I'm dying to see who you are behind your mask.”

“Me too,” says the moll paired with Batgirl as she plays with the ears of her cowl.

The producer counts down before yelling, “Action!” and the cameras start rolling.

The Joker walks on stage and addresses the viewing audience, “Good afternoon, Gotham City. I apologize for interrupting your regularly scheduled programming, but we have an obligation to broadcast a matter that will be of great public interest…the unveiling of the identities of Batman, Robin, and Batgirl!”

A FORCED RETIREMENT FROM CRIME FIGHTING FOR OUR TERRIFIC TRIO? WHAT AN UNDIGNIFIED WAY TO END THEIR STORIED CAREERS!

LET'S HOPE IT'S NOT THE END FOR THE CAPED CRUSADERS WHEN YOU TUNE IN NEXT TIME, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I've missed reading about the terrific trio in peril. Hope there is more torment before the masks come off.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 6 months ago I've missed reading about the terrific trio in peril. Hope there is more torment before the masks come off.
There can never be enough torment for the Terrific Trio. The only problem is the kind of torment I really want for them belongs in the adult stories. This was an attempt to be more tame :D
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I'm with you on that. I would have more adult fantasies too about the terrific trio. I always like to imagine a missing scene pre death trap where the torment got more risqué.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic