The Housekeeper: Missing Piece (M/Ff) Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Housekeeper: Missing Piece (M/Ff) Complete

Post by chaos846 »

Part 1: Dealing with it

The Harns had finally returned home, and all had returned to normal for at least for a little while. The Christmas Week had Maddy on her horse. She was filled to the brim with extra chores right out of the gate on Monday. The Harns actually told her to hold off on any house cleaning, and she unfortunately had to push Laundry into Thursday. She was a good sport, and took it in good stride.

She was also happy to be wearing her uniform again...
https://img.shein.com/images3/2020/04/0 ... _x460.webp
(Tights)
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SY445_.jpg
(Belt)
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/W/MED ... SX679_.jpg

It was mid afternoon, and she was pacing around the kitchen by herself with her hands behind her back, as she was waiting for the oven timer to end. It just seemed to take forever. When it finally beeped, the oven door flew open by itself, and a tray had lifted itself onto some hot pads. Maddy smiled at knowing she was back to normal. On the tray were some bacon wrapped scallops with tooth picks stuck into the tops.

Maddy picked up each one, and placed them on a metal plate. The fridge door opened itself for her, and from there she pulled out a few pickled mushroom and carrot skewers. She then added these to another plate, and left the kitchen with both plates in hand.

Maddy had entered the living room, and smiled at the Christmas tree as she passed. Everyone had contributed to putting it up, and with each passing day, a gift or two was placed underneath it. Maddy made her way up stairs, and all the way down the hall to Mr. Harn's Office. She placed the plates down briefly on a nearby end table, and knocked on his door. There was a pause, but before long, Maddy heard his voice on the speaker outside.

“Who is it?” He asked.

“It's Maddy,” She answered. She then heard a click of the door unlocking. She opened the door, and picked up the plates she was carrying. She then walked into the office where Mr. Harn, and many clients were gathered around the table. She laid out a mat on the table, and then placed the plates on top of it.

“These look home made,” One client stated.

“Yes, I made them myself,” Maddy said, with a bright smile.

“Hmph, knowing her kind, they're likely poisoned,” One of the other clients stated. Maddy's smile dropped instantly, as she looked over to the person who had the audacity to accuse her of such a thing. She just placed her hands behind her back, and faced him with as much dignity as she could muster.

“I can assure you, Sir, that they are not poisoned,” She stated.

“You just couldn't resist, could you,” Another Gentlemen had stated. Maddy looked over to Mr. Harn who she could tell was trying to remain civil, but there was a hint of regret in his eyes. She decided to turn to him, and ignore this other non-gentleman.

“Can I get you anything else, sir?” She asked, trying to put a cheery tone back in her voice.

“Maybe some tea please,” Mr. Harn suggested. Maddy just nodded, and turned to leave the room.

“What a doll,” She heard someone say. She turned her head to him.

“Thank you,” She said, finding her smile again.

“To you, perhaps,” The Rude Person responded. Maddy tried to pay him no mind, as she left the office.

“There's one in every crowd,” She said to herself, as she made her way back downstairs to the kitchen again.

Maddy began heating up some Tea in a kettle, and a few minutes later, she was on her way back upstairs again with several small mugs, and the kettle on a tray. Mr. Harn allowed her back into the office, and she set the tray down on the table. While Mr. Harn and his clients continued to talk business, Maddy placed a mug to the right hand side of each person, and then made her way clockwise around the table with the kettle. At least the Jackass from earlier was up early, so she could get him out of the way early.

“Thank you,” The First Gentlemen said to her when she had poured some tea into his mug. Maddy then made her way over to the Rude Person from before. She didn't even have a chance to react.

“I'll pour-” Was as far as he got. He took hold of the kettle intending to take it from her. Maddy wasn't expecting this, and was still holding onto it. The result was tea spilling all over the front of his suit. Maddy raised a hand to her face, and her eyes were wide with shock.

“Aaggggh!” The Man bellowed, as he could only gawk at the damage done. “Look what you've done!” He then yelled at her.

“I'm sorry, Sir,” Maddy said, more on instinct than anything else.

“Do you know how much this suit costs!?” He roared.

“Should have thought of that before you tried to take the damn thing from her,” One Man interjected. Maddy was looking around for something she could use to help wipe up the mess. Mr. Harn was also doing the same when he spotted a nearby towel on one of the couches. He got up from his seat, retreaved it, and handed it to Maddy.

“Kurt! I want this tramp out of my sight, and punished harshly for this outrage!” The Entitled Client insisted very loudly. Mr. Harn simply let out a deep breath.

“This is my office, and I'll decide who goes, and who stays,” He stated, in a very firm voice. He then gestured to Maddy, and motioned for her to follow him a short way from the table, and his guests. Maddy used a hushed tone so that no one would hear.

“Mr. Harn, I'm so sorry,” She pleaded. Mr. Harn just nodded. He also used a hushed tone.

“I saw what happened, and you did nothing wrong,” He half whispered to her. Maddy just nodded in acceptance. “Just leave for a little bit, and I'll let you know when the meeting's over, and you can clean up then,” He suggested. Maddy nodded, and he gave her a pat on the back, before she left the office.

“How long has your Father been spoon feeding you?” She heard someone ask the jackass, as she was leaving. Maddy couldn't find humor in this statement though, as she was about to start crying. Even though it seemed like everyone else had her back, she couldn't help but feel her presence had ruined the meeting.

Maddy sulked her way back to her room, and just laid on her bed for a few minutes, before turning on her TV. She flipped through a few channels, but nothing interested her. Her mind was stuck on that awful incident. Even though her employer insisted that it wasn't her fault, she couldn't shake the feeling that she had done something wrong. What did she do to offend this person so much? Maddy left her room, and decided to head down to the study where she could catch up on her latest novel.

About thirty minutes or so later, she got a text from Mr. Harn letting her know that the meeting was over, and that everyone was leaving. Maddy set her book down, and was about to head upstairs when she spotted several of Mr. Harn's Clients headed to the front door. Maddy helped everyone with their coats, and also held the door open for them to exit. Some of them had chauffeurs, but some drove themselves. As she closed the door, and looked up stairs, down came her new least favorite person. She was about to open the closet when...

“Stop!” He barked. Maddy paused, and the man walked up to the closet. “I don't want you contaminating my coat!” He then spat. Maddy was debating whether she should get the door for him at this point. She just sighed as Mr. Harn was making his way down the stairs.

“I'm sorry about your suit, Sir,” She told The Client. He just glared at her.

“It's a good thing for you there's a witness present, because every fiber of my being wants to beat you bloody right now!” He seethed.

“Get out!” Mr. Harn seethed back. The Awful Person left in a huff, and slammed the door behind him.

“What was that about?” Tony's voice said from the kitchen hallway. Apparently he had arrived just in time to see the spectacle. He could see a few tears running down Maddy's cheek, and rushed over to comfort her.

“Well, he took exception to her presence instantly for no reason, he then made a stupid mistake, and then blamed her for it,” Mr. Harn explained. “He was not shy about voicing his opinion of her,” He then added.

“He's just like my foster father,” Maddy sobbed.

“Here Maddy,” Tony said, as he sat down with her on the nearby couch. “You need a shoulder to cry on?” He then asked her. Maddy nodded, and sank her head into his shoulder as he held onto her.

“Maddy, I want to make it clear that none of this was your fault,” Mr. Harn told her. Maddy nodded, and wiped a few tears from her eyes. “You actually handled that with amazing dignity and grace as well,” He then complimented. Upon hearing that, Maddy finally found her smile again, and she nodded a thank you to him. Maddy motioned that she was okay now, and Tony let go of her.

“Why don't you go take a nap or something, and I'll let you know when dinner's ready,” Tony said.

“I still need to clean up the mess in His Office,” Maddy said, and got up off the couch. “After that, I just want to spend some time in the study,” She then told him.

“If that's what you need to do, and go ahead and do that,” Mr. Harn said to her. Maddy nodded, and headed back upstairs to his office. Mr. Harn was also present to give her a hand simply so that she wasn't alone.

“I was having flashbacks of my Foster Father, and the way he abused me,” Maddy told him.

“Yeah, I was afraid of that,” Mr. Harn agreed. He the npaused for a moment. “Maddy, I know you're not officially a member of our family, but always remember: You have made a world of difference for us,” Mr. Harn stated. “You've been a good friend to Beth and Tony, and I think I speak for all of us when I say that we all love having you around,” He told her. Maddy smiled again.

“Thank you, Sir,” She said to him.

“Your Welcome,” Mr. Harn responded.

After the mess was cleaned up, Maddy headed back to the study, and picked up where she left off on her book. She never thought she'd meet someone that reminded her so much of her foster father again. A lot of bad memories were flooding back into her mind. Thankfully, these were being suppressed by memories of the fact that she was well liked and appreciated by The Harn Family...as well as the other clients to an extent.
Last edited by chaos846 1 month ago, edited 4 times in total.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Well no TUGs yet, but here's hoping Tony and Beth step in to brighten Maddy's spirits!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Your story is well-written and has a lot of potential.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 2: Terms and Conditions

Thankfully, the next day was a bit more mundane for Maddy. No meetings, No outings, just everyone staying home, and either doing computer based work, or school work depending on the age group. Maddy had taken care of her chores in the kitchen after lunch, and was now making her rounds to the bedrooms. Beth's room was off limits at this time, as she was still in the middle of her online school class, so that left Tony's room next in line. Upon reaching the door, she knocked three times.

“Come in, Maddy,” Tony called from behind the door, after she had knocked. Maddy was a bit puzzled, but then opened the door into his room. A box was present on his bed, and his closet doors were open. It looked as though he was doing a closet clean out of sorts.

“How did you know it was me?” She asked him.

“You're the only one who knocks,” Tony answered. Maddy just blinked at this answer, and couldn't help but feel that this was wrong in some way.

“Does everyone just barge in or something?” She asked.

“No, but they usually just yell from behind the door, and I usually have to walk over to open it,” Tony stated. Maddy just nodded. Tony moved his box from his bed, and with that, Maddy went to work. Tony heard a rustling sound behind him, and turned to see that his bed sheet had removed itself from his bed, and was replaced by a clean one.

Tony just went back to what he was doing, as this was perfectly normal for him to see now, as Maddy's mind fluffed out his blankets while she manually changed his pillow cases.

“By the way Maddy, as long as you're here, I need to ask you something,” Tony said to her. Maddy finished setting the pillow, and then looked over to him.

“Go ahead,” She said.

“I'd like to know: Do you go along with our tie-up sessions because you actually enjoy them, or do you just put up with them when we ask you?” Tony asked her.

“I don't mind playing along when you ask, if that's what you're getting at,” Maddy answered.

“Okay, because I couldn't shake the feeling that you felt you had to join in all because we asked,” Tony stated. “I know we made that joke about peer pressure and all, but I want you to know that it's not actually required of you,” He then explained. Maddy nodded in response with a smile.

“Don't worry about it,” She said, as she set the pillow back at the head of his bed. Her smile making him smile in turn. “It's a good way to break the monotony of the day,” Maddy then told him.

“You just don't seek it out like Beth does,” Tony stated, as she picked up another pillow to change it's case as well.

“I guess that's a good way to put it,” Maddy said, with a nod. She then paused. “Are you saying you wish I did?” She then asked. Tony had a bit of a guilty expression on his face after that question.

“Alright, yeah, I kinda do,” He finally confessed. Maddy just chuckled to herself.

“I do kinda wish I enjoy it the way she does, but for me, it feels like something's missing, and I can't really put my finger on what it is,” Maddy explained.

“Well, what aspects do you like?” Tony asked, as he then started back with cleaning his closet out again. Maddy decided to help by keeping everything neatly folded, and organized.

“First of all, I really like wearing a gag,” Maddy started. “Trying to talk through my taped mouth is fun, and as you said, it does look really cute,” She explained. Tony grinned.

“Yeah, I noticed both those things,” He said. “Beth always puts her hands behind her back for me, but I notice you seem to prefer when I do it,” He then pointed out.

“Oh yes, I like when you take hold of my hands, and put them behind my back for me,” Maddy said, as she folded a pair of jeans. “It feels very tingly,” She then added. This got a laugh out of Tony.

“You get a thrill at the feeling of someone else in control,” Tony stated, as if trying to gauge her interests. Maddy thought for a moment.

“Strange as it sounds, you might be onto something,” She said.

"Or rather, you like the feeling of someone else thinking they're in control," Tony then corrected, to which Maddy laughed.

"Okay, that might be a bit more accurate," She admitted.

“Maybe what we need to do is turn it into a game,” Tony suggested. “Maybe a little competition is that missing piece you had mentioned,” He then added.

“I'm guessing you have something in mind,” Maddy said, as she took hold of a long sleeve polo shirt headed for the donation box. She actually liked the look of this one, and it looked as though it would fit her just fine. “By the way, would you mind if I keep this one?” She then asked. Tony looked at the shirt she was holding.

“If you want it, go ahead,” He answered. Maddy nodded, and set it aside for herself, and then looked back to him.

“Anyways, you had a competition in mind?” She asked, as she placed her hands behind her back. Tony just grinned.

“That is so properly British of you,” He pointed out, which made Maddy chuckle.” “But yes, here's my idea,” Tony said, getting back on topic again. “If I'm able to tag you without you spotting me, I get to tie you up, and gag you,” He suggested. To his surprise, Maddy smiled, and nodded at the idea.

“An interesting idea, but I don't like the idea of knowing I have to look over my shoulder every single day,” She told him.

“It won't be every single day, and not all the time,” Tony stated. “Just when Mom and Dad leave the house,” He then said

“So if both of your parents are out of the house, I need to watch my back,” Maddy said, looking for clarification. Tony nodded.

“Yes,” He confirmed. “You may or may not get caught. If you do get caught, I take you as my prisoner,” Tony said, putting on his best evil genius mock voice. This made Maddy laugh again.

“What happens if I spot you first?” She then asked.

“If you spot me before I can catch you, then you are immune for the rest of the day,” Tony stated. Maddy considered the terms and conditions, and then nodded her head yes. This sounded like a fun way to spice their sessions up a little more. She held out her right hand, and Tony shook it.

“So, how much more do you have left here?” Maddy asked him.

“Just one more side to go, and then I have to put everything back,” Tony answered.

“Do you require my assistance further?” She asked him.

“I won't say no if it's being offered,” Tony said, as he pulled out another shirt to be donated. “Oh, could you do one thing to humor me, please?” He then asked.

“Yes?” Maddy asked. Tony walked back into his closet, and opened what looked like a hidden panel in the wall. A shelf drawer was pulled forward, and inside were several rolls of the microfoam and black duct tape. “Ah, so that's where you hide it,” Maddy stated. “Brilliant,” She then added.

“You wanna get away with a quick one while Mom and Dad are present?” Tony asked her, with a sly grin. Maddy looked hesitant. Tony was pushing her buttons, and she knew it.

“TONY!!” A call from behind the door hollered. Maddy and Tony both kind of just sighed.

“I guess it'll have to wait,” Maddy said, as she checked to make sure Tony's bed was in order. She collected the old sheets in a basket that she had brought with her while Tony answered his room door to reveal Mrs. Harn..

“Yeah?” He asked.

“Just letting you know that your Father's heading out to pick up your Grandmother soon,” She told him.

“Okay,” Tony said, and that was all they had to say. He then turned back to Maddy. “Oh well,” he said, and they both just shrugged.

Maddy helped Tony finish up his closet clean out, and then decided to head outside for a walk. She put on her winter boots, and then her coat. She finished with a black cloth face mask to protect her face from the cold.

Upon leaving the house, she saw the taillights of Mr. Harn's Truck as it was leaving the property. She leisurely strolled down the walkway of the property while enjoying the snowfall around her. She also had a chance to reflect about what has happened, and what will happen. This might be the first Christmas in about eight years that she'll actually enjoy. She wasn't expecting any gifts given that she was an employee, but the atmosphere of The Harn's House was just so much better. Everyone was happier.

Maddy smiled to herself as she crossed the bridge over the creek. She leaned over the railing briefly to see that the creek was still flowing at full speed. She then continued her journey to the gate where she turned around, and turned to head back. She paused for a moment to admire the beauty of the house with it's lights shining in the winter snow.

Meanwhile...

Once Tony was done with his closet, he decided to put his computer into sleep mode, and left his room. He decided to head downstairs to put in a movie. As he was looking over the family dvd collection, he got a text from his mother.

“I'm heading out to deliver a few Christmas gifts to some friends,” It said. Tony made his way back to the living room, and the front door to see his mother was putting on her coat.

“Drive careful out there, I don't know how bad the snow is,” He insisted.

“I know,” She said back. “By the way, where's Maddy at?” She then asked.

“Oh, she's just taking a walk outside for a bit,” Tony answered.

“Oh, okay, well, when she gets back in, let her know that she can do Beth's room now,” His mother said. Tony nodded in response.

“Oh, how long do you think you'll be?” He asked her.

“Given this weather, maybe about an hour,” She told him. Tony nodded, and with that, Mrs. Harn left the house. He was now grinning ear to ear.

"Perfect," He stated.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Typically, stories that rely so heavily on dialogue and take so long to reach the actual TUG part of the program often feel tiresome. Here, however, you have crafted a tale where each dialogue has adequate supporting text to make itself a full capsule of information. I look forward to the continuation and seeing how Tony tracks down Maddy.

chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 3 months ago Typically, stories that rely so heavily on dialogue and take so long to reach the actual TUG part of the program often feel tiresome. Here, however, you have crafted a tale where each dialogue has adequate supporting text to make itself a full capsule of information. I look forward to the continuation and seeing how Tony tracks down Maddy.
Yeah, i prefer to use the TUG as a relationship booster rather than just make the story about the TUG by itself. Kinda like the lightsaber dual between Luke and Vader in Empire. The choreography wasn't great, but that's not what the dual was about. it was about what was going on between the two of them as the dual took place.

I've tried to establish Maddy's relationship with The Harns as similar to Daphne from Frasier, and i also like messing with gimmicks as well, (like telekinesis in Maddy's case), in which she writes an entirely new rulebook on being taken prisoner.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 3 months ago Typically, stories that rely so heavily on dialogue and take so long to reach the actual TUG part of the program often feel tiresome. Here, however, you have crafted a tale where each dialogue has adequate supporting text to make itself a full capsule of information. I look forward to the continuation and seeing how Tony tracks down Maddy.
Agreed!
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

chaos846 wrote: 3 months ago
Yeah, i prefer to use the TUG as a relationship booster rather than just make the story about the TUG by itself. Kinda like the lightsaber dual between Luke and Vader in Empire. The choreography wasn't great, but that's not what the dual was about. it was about what was going on between the two of them as the dual took place.

I've tried to establish Maddy's relationship with The Harns as similar to Daphne from Frasier, and i also like messing with gimmicks as well, (like telekinesis in Maddy's case), in which she writes an entirely new rulebook on being taken prisoner.
You did it well. I have seen others who have tried the same thing and the TUG just ended up feeling like something tagged on just to be able to post here. Your's feels like a natural part of the story.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Part 3: Ambush

Maddy made her way back to the house at a slow pace. Once back inside, she took her mask off, put her coat back, and took her boots off. As soon as she closed the closet, she felt a huge shock surge through her as something very quickly suddenly hit her on the shoulder. She let out a startled yelp, and turned around to see Tony. He must have been hiding behind the front door.

“Oh my god, that scared me!” She snapped, as she held her hand to her now rapidly beating heart. Tony let out a guilty laugh.

“I didn't think I would startle you like that,” Tony said, as he gave her a shoulder rub to help calm her down. “I still tagged you though,” He then pointed out. Maddy blinked, and then looked at him.

“When did your Mum leave?” She asked.

“A few minutes after you did,” Tony answered. “She's delivering some gifts to her friends,” He then explained. Maddy just nodded. How did she not notice another vehicle leaving? It might have been when she was looking down at the creek. The rushing water could have drowned out the noise, and she wasn't looking in the direction of the driveway at the time.

“I dunno how I missed it, but I guess you're right,” Maddy admitted.

“You know what this means, right?” Tony asked her. Maddy just nodded.

“Obviously I have to pay better attention,” She stated.

Maddy sat on the couch while Tony went upstairs to get his supplies. A minute or so later, he returned carrying those familiar cuffs and tapes. That was when another thought hit her.

“Have you thought about bringing up this game to Beth?” Maddy asked.

“That actually did occur to me,” Tony answered. He handed the cuffs to Maddy, and instead of using her mind. She decided to put them on manually. Tony was now tearing off a piece of the microfoam tape.

“How long do I have to be bound and gagged for?” Maddy asked.

“I think twenty minutes or so should be fine, so as not to overdo it,” Tony answered, as he held the strip of tape between his hands. “I need you to hush now,” He then said, as he pressed the tape against Maddy's lips to keep her mouth shut. “By the way Maddy, there's something you liked that you forgot to mention earlier?” He then added, as he covered her gag with two pieces of black duct tape.

“Whmp?” Maddy asked.

“I know you like it when I tease you,” He said. Maddy just rolled her eyes.

“M wph rmnllh hmphng ymn wmnphmp rmmbmmr thmp,” She said, with her eyes scowling over her gag. Tony just smiled at her.

“Honest question, Maddy: Do you enjoy when I tease you while you're bound and gagged?” Tony asked her. Maddy just sighed, and an honest smile formed in her eyes, as she gave a heartfelt nod. Tony simply returned the nod, and then got back on topic. “Well, time for the tingly part, as you mentioned before,” He said, as he picked up the padlock. When he did, Maddy felt her anxiety rise. Tony took hold of her left hand as if she was his dance partner, and held onto it as he walked around behind her. Maddy's eyes followed him as he went.

“A beautiful lady always looks better with her hands behind her back,” He teased, which made Maddy giggle. As Tony walked around behind her, he guided her left hand gently downwards, and then brought it around behind her back. Tony was about to grab her other hand, until...

“Mmmph,” Maddy said, and used her right hand to rub her eye a little bit. She blinked, and then nodded. Tony saw that as his que, and gently took hold of her right hand. Maddy felt a rush of excitement, as Tony guided it down, and pulled her right hand behind her back to meet up with her left. The padlock was snapped in place, and Tony's work was complete. He then walked back around in front of her.

“Was that tingly enough for ya?” He asked. Maddy was beaming at him.

“Vrmh mnph pho,” She said, and nodded.

“Oh, also, do you like when I pull your hands behind your back one at a time, or would you prefer I do both at the same time?” He then asked.

“M lmnk omn mp m tmnm mmrr,” Maddy responded. Tony just enjoyed watching her having a great time with the experience. He then blinked for a moment. “Whmp mph mp?” She then asked.

“I think I'm gonna ambush Beth too,” Tony said to her. Maddy laughed into her gag at the sound of this. “I'm gonna text her that our parents are out, and that she can come down to the TV room for a session,” He explained. Maddy nodded, and both of them headed for the TV room.

“Thph mp tm bm gmmp,” Maddy said, as she and Tony walked down the hall. As they walked, Tony would cast a look to her briefly.

“You know, Maddy, I think this is actually the first time you've been bound and gagged while wearing your uniform,” He pointed out, as they entered the TV room. Maddy thought for a moment.

“Mh ymnh, ymn'rr rmnhp,” She said. Her eyes gave him a cute smile. “Hmw dmph mp lmnk?” She then asked, as she did a cute pose for him.

“I think it's your best outfit so far,” Tony complimented. “The gag matches your dress perfectly,” He then added. He then pulled out his phone, and snapped a photo of her. He then invited her over to see it. Maddy just let out a blissful sigh, as she looked at herself in the photo.

“Vrmh bmnnpphll,” She finally said.

“Okay, Beth will be here any second,” Tony said, putting his phone away. “When she comes through the door, I want you to try to yell that it's a trap,” He then instructed. Maddy chuckled, and nodded to him. Maddy took a seat on the sofa, and looked over at the doorway. Tony was hiding behind the hinge, and he had his hand up to his face. This was likely to prevent himself from laughing.

Within a minute or so, Beth had entered the room. She was dressed in typical schoolgirl attire of a long sleeve white button up shirt tucked into a plaid skirt, and a pair of gray socks on her feet. She just crossed her arms at seeing Maddy all bound and gagged.

“I see Tony got to you first,” She pointed out. Maddy then put on a fearful face.

“Mp m Prmp!” Maddy tried to yell through her gag.

“What?” Beth asked. She quickly found out what. Tony rushed over, and threw his hand over her mouth, and his other arm around her waist to pin her arms together, “Wmmmmppphhh!” Beth shrieked in fright. She struggled for a second until she realized who was holding her, and what had happened. Tony then loosened his grip.

“What the hell, Tony?” Beth asked, with sparks flying from her eyes, as Maddy was laughing away from the couch.

“I got you,” Tony answered, with tears in his eyes from laughing.

“You nearly gave me a heart attack,” Beth complained. She then looked over to Maddy who was recovering from her own laughing fit. “Did he do that to you too?” She asked her. Maddy just shook her head no.

“No, I just gave her a sudden tap on the shoulder from behind,” Tony answered, as he handed Beth a set of cuffs for her to put on. “I was concerned that something could have mysteriously taken flight in my direction,” He then explained. Maddy scowled at him again.

“Cmmnd hmvh?” She questioned.

“Okay, something would have flown at me,” Tony corrected.

“Thmp rmnhp,” Maddy stated, with a nod.

“She shoulda thrown something at you anyway,” Beth retorted, but then went about putting the cuffs on her wrists. Tony taped her mouth shut, and Beth then she turned around with her hands behind her back, so Tony could lock them in place.

“I'll be right back, I need to get my laptop,” Tony stated, and left the room. Beth sighed, and then walked over to the other end of the couch, and took a seat.

“Wmn mv thmvh dmnv, M wmnp tm phh hmn bmmnnd nn gmggdd,” She then snarled into her gag.

“Whmp?” Maddy asked, and both girls started giggling.

“M phnd, M wmnp tm phh hmn bmmnnd nn gmggdd wmn dmn,” Beth tried to say more clearly, but failed. Maddy was just laughing.

“M cmn'p mmndrphnd ymn,” She said. Beth just sighed.

“Wmll, mp kmndh hrmd tm tmlk wmph mh mnmph tmppdd phmp,” She stated.

“Trh phpmknng wmrd fhr wmrd,” Maddy then suggested. By this point, Tony had made his way back into the room.

“M'm dmnng thn bmphdd m cmn,” Beth said, and then just sighed.

“Oh, I'm just in time for the gag talk conversation,” Tony stated, with a grin on his face. This earned him a glare from Beth.

“Nn, mp wph jmph ndnng,” Beth corrected.

“I'm sorry, what?” Tony asked. Unlike Maddy who humored his teasing, Beth seemed to just shut it down.

“Mm phmp mp,” She snarled, and then got up to fetch the TV remote. She then dropped it in Maddy's lap. Maddy looked at it, and then back to her.

“Whmp dm ymn wmnp mh tm dm wmph thph?” She asked. Beth eyed her, and then eyed the TV. Maddy just shrugged, and mentally lifted the remote up. She then turned to TV on, and after flipping through a few options with Beth nodding or shaking her head, she settled on an episode of Frasier.

“Dammit, I just can't seem to get that part right,” She heard Tony half moan. She got up off the couch, and stood behind where he was sitting, and saw that he was playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 on his laptop. It looked like he was trying to build a launch roller coaster that shoots out of a volcano top. He went through a few options. He finally did complete it after a few minutes, and several reworks.

“Lmph nmph,” Maddy said, after he put the last part in place. Tony looked up at her with a bewildered look, and Maddy just blinked. Did she sound like she said something wrong?

“Did you just ask me to kiss you?” Tony asked. Maddy's eyes widened in horror.

“Nnnnnn!” She yelped, and backed a little ways from his chair. Beth was in full hysterics, as she fell into her cushion.

“I'm sorry, Maddy, but that's what it sounded like,” Tony said, trying to look innocent. Maddy walked back, and then gestured a finger from behind her back at his laptop screen. “What, this?” He then asked.

“Myph,” Maddy said, nodding. “M phmp mp mlkph nmph,” She stated.

“Oh, the roller coaster looks nice?” Tony asked. Maddy then nodded again. “Oh, I'm sorry,” He then said again. Maddy was able to laugh the accident off with grace though. Tony looked her in the eyes briefly, and then looked over at Beth who was still giggling a bit.

“M'm phrprmphp myn pmh mrn'p dmnphng ymp,” She told them. Neither of them understood what she said.

“Come again?” Tony asked, but Beth shook her head.

“Dmn'p wmrrh mbmnp mp,” She stated. Maddy just shrugged, and watched as Tony placed scenery items around his volcano coaster.

“Maddy, it's only been a few months, and you've felt almost like a second sister around here,” Tony pointed out. Maddy eyed him.

“Mynr Fhphmr mphnd phmphnng mvrh phmhlrr,” Maddy told him.

“Dad said something similar?” Tony questioned, and Maddy's nodded confirmed his answer.

“Jmph m phphrr mhm hmvh pm dm mll phn hmnph phrrs,” Beth pointed out.

“House chores?” Tony asked, and Beth also nodded. “Oh, that reminds me, I think this goes without saying, but Mom told me to tell you that you can do Beth's Room now,” He then informed her. Maddy just blinked.

“M phnmk M bmphrr gm dm thmp nmw whmlh M'm phnmknng mbmnp mp,” Maddy said, and then turned to Beth. “Mmy M mnprr ymnr rmnm?” She then asked. Beth nodded yes to which Maddy nodded back. With that, Maddy left the room.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Maddy seems to enjoy the gag talk and company more than being tied up whereas Tony and Beth enjoy the entire program.

chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Author's note: Sorry this took so long. i was trying to fit a few puzzle pieces together...

Part 4: multiple ways of bonding

Maddy carefully made her way upstairs, and then down the hall into Beth's Bedroom. She gave her room the same treatment as Tony's. The blankets lifted off the bed, and the sheets were switched out. With that done, the blankets and pillows were fluffed. Maddy passed by a wall mirror, and stopped to get a good look at herself.

“Lmmknn gmnd, Mnndh,” She said to herself, and left the room. While the thrill had worn off by now, Maddy was still intrigued by how she looked while bound and gagged. She understood why Tony liked seeing her bound and gagged so often. Maybe she should stay bound and gagged more often if only cause she looked so cute.

Maddy made her way back downstairs. On her way back to the TV Room, she tugged at her bonds a bit, and they held firmly around her wrists. She then tried to work her mouth free, but the tape held her lips firmly shut in place. Tony sure knew how to pick bindings to properly bind and gag a lovely lady.

Maddy returned to the TV Room, and Tony hadn't even noticed her, as she walked up to the back of his chair again.

“You still doing okay, Beth?” He asked, still not noticing his audience behind him. Beth gave him a nod, and was trying not to laugh. “What?” He asked her. Beth stuck a finger out from behind her back. Tony looked behind him to see Maddy standing over his chair with an innocent smile in her eyes. This still didn't stop him jumping a bit.

“Oh jeez,” He stated, which made Maddy laugh.

“Phrphv myn rmnhp,” Maddy claimed, as Beth began laughing again. Tony just nodded, and smiled. Yep, she got him back.

“You ready to be let go?” Tony then asked her. Maddy looked over to Beth who gave her a pleading look. Maddy just smiled over her gag, and looked back to Tony again. She shook her head no. Tony just nodded in response, and with that, Maddy walked over to the couch to have a seat by Beth.

“M mnpmph mynr mmrr cmphmrrbml bmnng bmnnd n gmggdd,” Beth told her. Maddy went over what she thought Beth had tried to say in her mind, and then finally answered.

“Mph grmwnng nn mh,” Maddy said back. Beth must have understood her, because a perky smile formed in her eyes.

“Phmph grmnp!” She chirped. “Phm, wmnp mbmnp mp dm myn mlkh?” She then asked. Maddy nodded with each attempted word, and answered accordingly.

“Wmll, phrph ph mll, M rmnlh mlkh prmnng pn pmnk phrmn mh gng,” Maddy told her. Beth nodded in agreement.

“Mm yph,” She said back. “Bmnng bmnnd n gnggdd mpho mlkph cmpp,” She then said, with that same perky smile again.

“Mm hmm,” Maddy said. It was clear to her that Beth really liked having someone else who could be bound and gagged with her, and who actually seemed to enjoy sharing it with her. “M phpll dmn'p mnnw hmw phph hmlph myn rmlph,” Maddy then stated.

“Do you even know what you're saying to each other?” Tony then asked, taking note of the gag-talk conversation between them. Both girls turned to him.

“Yph,” They both said in unison. The two ladies then went back to their conversation.

“Pho, whmp wph M phmnng?” Beth asked.

“Beth, Maddy, could you both stand next to each other please?” Tony requested, as they saw him pulling out his phone.

“Mm mm,” Maddy half groaned.

“Mnphrr phmpm,” Beth said, and with that, both bound and gagged ladies stood up, and next to each other. They both did their best to look cute, and posed for the inevitable photo.

“You both look lovely,” He complimented, as Maddy and Beth sat back down on the couch. “Girls always look better bound and gagged while wearing uniforms,” He then told them. This earned him a scowl from both of them. He just laughed, but then heard a beeping sound coming from his phone. The sound of the gate being opened which could only mean one thing.

“Oh, I guess Mom's coming back earlier than I had expected,” He said. Everyone knew it was time to end the session, and hide the evidence.

“Thanks,” Maddy said, as the tape was peeled from her lips. Tony then walked over to Beth, and removed her gag from her mouth. Maddy mentally undid Beth's cuffs for her, and Tony took hold of them. “Oh, and your room is all set, Beth,” Maddy stated, as Tony headed upstairs to hide the cuffs in his secret place.

Mrs. Harn opened the door, and Maddy helped her with her coat. The Lady of the House then decided to order a couple pizzas to be delivered for dinner time, as Mr. Harn was still out fetching his Mother. She was hoping they'd be back by the time food arrived. Sadly this was not the case.

Tony picked up the pizza from the delivery man, and gave him what was likely the biggest tip he'd ever seen in his life. Tony took the pizzas to the kitchen when the beeper went off again to signify that Mr. Harn and His Mother had arrived. They were just in the nick of time for dinner.

“Maddy, Tony, can you go help them while I get dinner served?” Mrs. Harn asked. Maddy and Tony nodded, and left the kitchen. Beth also followed them into the living room as the front door had opened.

“Hello Grandma,” Beth greeted to her grandmother, and gave her a hug. Tony then followed, and the Elder Lady turned to Maddy who had just finished hanging her coat up in the closet.

“And it's good to see you again as well, Madison,” She greeted to Maddy. Maddy blinked for a moment.

“Um, Madeline,” She corrected.

“Oh, Madeline, I'm sorry,” Old Mrs. Harn said, while everyone got a snicker out of her small mistake. She then held her arms out. “Come on, you get a hug too,” She insisted. Maddy just smiled, and gave her a good hug.

“Do you need help bringing anything in?” Maddy then asked her.

“Tony and I are handling that,” Mr. Harn answered. “Why don't you help her get settled into her room,” He then instructed.

“Right away, Sir,” Maddy said, and with a nod.

Maddy lead the Elder Lady upstairs, and to a room of her choosing. She opened the door, and allowed her entry into the room first.

“Do you need assistance in getting settled?” Maddy asked her. Her hands held smartly behind her back.

“Oh, no, I'm quite fine,” The Old Lady stated. “No need to make a fuss over me,” She then added.

“Well, my room is right next to yours, so just let me know if you need anything,” Maddy then said. The old lady smiled and nodded to her.

“Actually, now that you mention it: I wouldn't say no to a cup of hot chocolate,” The Elder Woman requested. Maddy gave her a cheerful nod.

“Right away,” She said. She then turned on her heel to leave the room, but then remembered something important. “Oh, dinner's being served in the kitchen right now as well,” Maddy then told her.

“Oh, well, I'll be down in a few minutes,” Old Mrs. Harn stated.

“I'll have that hot chocolate waiting for you,” Maddy said back, and then left the room right as Tony was arriving with his Grandmother's suitcase in hand.

“Don't you need to help her?” Tony asked.

“She asked me for a cup of hot chocolate,” Maddy answered.

“Oh,” Tony replied, and both of them carried on.

Maddy made her way back to the kitchen where Mrs. Harn had the pizzas closed so they wouldn't get cold. Plates for all diners had been placed around the kitchen island, and it looked like everyone would be having dinner in the kitchen instead of the normal dining room. Maddy went to work preparing the Old Lady's hot chocolate for her. Once the cup was done, she added some whipped cream, and a cherry on top. A moment later, everyone else had joined them. The usual greeting took place between the Elder Woman, and Mrs. Harn as well. Maddy then handed The Elder her hot chocolate.

"Thank you, Sweetheart," Old Mrs. Harn said.

"Your welcome," Maddy said back, with a perky smile.

Maddy just happily enjoyed her dinner while the family discussed the plan for tomorrow's big party. Maddy wasn't paying much attention until the food arrangements were brought up.

“And Tony told me that Madeline here makes a wonderful bacon wrapped shrimp,” Old Mrs. Harn stated. Maddy just nodded, and finished her bite.

“I haven't had a complaint yet, so I must be doing something right,” She said back. Everyone got a bit of a laugh out of that.

Once dinner was over, everyone was getting ready to head out to the pool for a bit of fun before bedtime. Maddy cleaned up the kitchen, so she was a bit behind the rest of them...or so she thought. Now dressed in her blue bikini swimsuit, she had a towel in hand, and stopped to admire the Christmas tree a bit, before heading out to the pool. Upon scanning the collection of gifts, one caught her attention in particular. A tag reading that it was addressed to her from Old Mrs. Harn.

“Yes, it's addressed to you,” She heard, and turned around to see Old Mrs. Harn coming down the stairs. She was dressed in a one piece swimsuit, and carrying her own towel. Maddy looked back to the gift, and then back to her.

“I wasn't expecting this,” Maddy said, looking rather shocked.

“I know,” The Old Lady said, as she approached the young maid. “Kurt told me what had happened to you, and we both wanted you to have something to look forward to this Christmas,” She then explained.

“I dunno what to say,” Maddy half stammered. It had been so long since she had seen a gift addressed to her that it almost felt like her first time again. “Except a simple thank you,” She then added.

“You're welcome, young lady,” The Elder Woman stated. “And sometimes, just a simple thanks is all that matters,” She then said, as they both made their way to the pool.
chaos846
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by chaos846 »

Final Part: Comfort and Joy

The next morning...

It was Christmas Eve morning, and Maddy was stirring in her sleep a bit. She turned over under her blankets and looked at the clock, and saw that it was about half past five. She got up, and headed to her restroom. Once she was done she tried to get back to sleep again, but anxiety was keeping her up. Frustrated, she tossed her blankets, and got out of bed again. She then walked over to her window to see that no new snow had fallen, and the sky was quite clear in fact.

Unable to get back to sleep, she decided to head down stairs to the study and read for a bit to help take her mind off things. This was a big day for her. Many of The Harn's Family Members would be visiting. She kept reminding herself that this wasn't really a workday though. This was not a party for business. It was a party for fun just like Thanksgiving. She then wondered if there was still any follow up to that fiasco.

After about an hour and a half so of reading, she headed back upstairs to get herself ready for the day. After a brief shower, and dry off. She got herself dressed. She decided to go with a pair of her red tights, and a white plaid skater skirt.

“I do have a lot of these, now that I think about it,” She said to herself, looking at her collection of skater skirts. Her's still likely paled in comparison to Beth's however. Either way, with her skirt on, now she needed a top. She decided to put on one of her old jumpers again. This one was green, and very faded from use. After tucking her sweatshirt into her skirt, she put her hair back with a pair of holly barrettes.

Satisfied with her outfit, Maddy left her room as the door to Beth's room opened, and out stepped Tony's sister.

Good morning, Beth,” Maddy greeted.

“Good morning Maddy,” Beth greeted back. She was all dressed up for the holiday as well in a shiny velvet red pleated skirt that Maddy hadn't seen until now, and a cute dark gray sweatshirt with an adorable white collar on top.
https://www.blair.com/dw/image/v2/BJXZ_ ... h=930&q=90

“Oh my gosh, that jumper is so cute,” Maddy complimented on upon seeing it.

“Yeah, Grandma got one for Me and Mom a few years ago,” Beth stated, as she allowed Maddy to examine it. Everything about it looked so cute and cozy. “We've been wearing them at our Christmas eve party since then,” Beth then added.

“That white collar on top is adorable,” Maddy said, as she almost looked ready to tear up a bit.

“I know, right?” Beth said. Beth allowed Maddy to admire the sweatshirt for a little bit when the door to the master bedroom opened down the hall. Out walked Mrs. Harn. She was dressed in a pair of green capris, and true to Beth's word, She was wearing the exact same sweatshirt that Beth had on.

“Good morning, Girls,” She greeted as she walked up.

“Good morning,” Maddy and Beth both greeted back.

“Do you need help with breakfast?” Maddy then asked.

“Sure,” Mrs. Harn answered, as she turned to head down stairs to start up breakfast. Maddy and Beth followed her.

Breakfast was going to be simple today, as there was a lot to do, and hopefully enough time to do it. Mrs. Harn cooked up some eggs while Maddy heated up some sausages in the second oven on the other end of the kitchen.

“Maddy, why do you call these bangers?” Beth asked her. Maddy chuckled a bit.

“It's a term used for when sausages would explode in the pan as they were being cooked,” She answered. Both Maddy and Mrs. Harn paused a moment, and blinked.

“The more you know,” Mrs. Harn stated, and went back to preparing the eggs. Beth was on Toast duty. As they'd pop up, she'd butter them and cut them in half diagonally. It was about this time when Old Mrs. Harn entered the kitchen. Maddy was once again impressed by how she was not the typical feeble old woman. This woman came barging into the kitchen like a woman in her early thirties.

“Good morning,” She said allowed to everyone. Everyone else gave her a “good morning” back.

“I'm noticing the theme you had mentioned,” Maddy stated, looking over at Beth's Grandmother. She had on a pair of red sweatpants, and she also had on that very same winter sweatshirt that Beth and Mrs. Harn were also wearing.

“Oh, you like the sweatshirt?” She asked her, to which Maddy smiled.

“Yeah, it's really cute,” She stated, and then turned back to Beth. “I might have to pick up a jumper like that sometime in the near future,” Maddy stated. As Maddy was opening the oven, she didn't notice Old Mrs. Harn look over to her Granddaughter, and give her a thumbs up. This was followed by a smirk from Beth. Maddy pulled the sausages out of the oven, and set them on a couple hot pads placed on the counter to cool off.

Within a few minutes, Breakfast was ready. Mr. Harn and Tony came down stairs, and given the conversation they were having along the way to the table, it seemed as though they were going over their game plan. As the family enjoyed their breakfast, Mr. Harn and Tony were still at it. Discussing how furniture should be arranged, or perhaps a table, or whatever. Maddy just knew she'd be spending most of her time in the kitchen, so this didn't really concern her all that much.

“Oh, and Madeline,” Old Mrs. Harn said. Maddy turned her attention to the elderly woman. “Once breakfast is done, I think you should open up your gift from me,” She then stated. Maddy blinked.

“Oh, okay,” Maddy said, feeling a little awkward.

“Don't worry, you'll understand,” Old Mrs. Harn said, in a reassuring tone. Maddy smiled and nodded, and then went back to her breakfast.

Once Breakfast was done, Maddy cleaned off the dishes, although she wasn't alone in the task this time, as The Elder actually assisted her in the task. Once the clean up was done, they both headed into the living room where everyone else was waiting. She sat down on the couch, and pointed over at the tree.

“Kurt, can you hand me? Yeah,” She said, as Mr. Harn picked up the gift, and handed it to his mother. She then passed it over to Maddy.

“Thank you,” Maddy said, trying not to get too emotional about this. Maddy carefully peeled the tape off the package, and allowed the paper to slide off of it freely. She was holding a box that was typically used to hold clothing. Mr. Harn pulled out a pocket knife. Maddy got up off the couch, and handed the box to him. After Mr. Harn had removed the tape holding the box closed, he gave it back to his maid.

Maddy sat back down on the couch beside Old Mrs. Harn again. She opened the box to see a layer of tissue paper. She only had to lift a few pieces, and her eyes popped.

“Oh my goodness,” She said, almost about to blush. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry or both.

“What is it?” Tony asked her. Maddy turned the box around, so that everyone could see what was inside it. It was that same sweatshirt yet again, and this one was gifted to her. Mr. Harn could only smile and nod.

“I guess that near future came about a bit earlier than you expected, huh,” Beth chimed in. She was grinning from ear to ear.

“So it did,” Maddy agreed. She then looked over to Tony, who for the first time ever, seemed at a loss for words. He just nodded his approval, and left it at that. Maddy turned to The Harn's Grandmother.

“Thank you so much,” She said, and gave her a hug. “And yes, now I understand,” She then added.

“Well, why don't you go try it on, Dear,” Old Mrs. Harn suggested.

“Right, I'll be right back,” Maddy said, and carried the sweatshirt upstairs wit her.

Once back in her room, She laid her new jumper on the bed, and shed her old one. She sighed a bit, before hanging it back up in her closet. Perhaps she'd find another use for it at another time. She then slipped the new sweatshirt on, and tucked it into her skirt. It already checked two of Maddy's boxes being that it felt warm and cozy. But did check the “cute” box?

“Marvelous,” Maddy said aloud, as she looked at herself in the mirror. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. This jumper was more than just a gift. The fact that it was the same one that all the other ladies were wearing meant that it was a sign, and Maddy knew it.

Maddy left her room, and headed back downstairs to see everyone was having a chat, but soon everyone caught sight of her coming back down to join them.

“That sweater looks so much better on you,” The Elder Harn stated. Maddy chuckled to herself.

“Thank you,” She said. She then heard the familiar sound of a phone camera snapping a pic, only this time, it wasn't Tony. It was Mr. Harn.

“Alright, all four of you, front and center,” He then directed. All four girls in their new matching sweatshirts all took a seat on the couch, and smiled for a group photo. Tony didn't waste this opportunity either, and snapped his own photo.

There wasn't a lot of time to celebrate though, as there was work to do, before the bigger celebration arrived. Maddy helped clean up the paper, and set the box inside the coat closet on an upper shelf.

“Maddy?” She heard behind her. Maddy turned to see Beth.

“Yes?” Maddy asked back. Beth let out a sigh.

“I just wanted to mention: Grandma wanted you to have something that made you feel like you truly belonged,” She explained. Maddy just smiled. “Dad and I were both talking to her about it, and it was my suggestion to get you one of these sweatshirts,” She then stated. Maddy smiled, and then gave Beth a sisterly hug.

“Thank you,” Maddy told her.

“Your welcome,” Beth said back, as she let go. “I know you and I didn't exactly start off well, but you've made a huge difference for all of us,” She then said, tears beginning to form in her eyes as well.

“That means a lot to me,” Maddy said. Beth nodded, and then looked in the direction of the kitchen.

“Well, I suppose we better get moving,” She then said, to which Maddy nodded, and both girls headed for the kitchen to help get the food prepared.

The Party was as lively as it could have been. Christmas carols were being played throughout the house over a variety of speakers connected to an mp3 player. The decorations were bright and vibrant, and everyone around just seemed so happy. Maddy knew she did a good job on her shrimp when Beth's Aunt asked her for the recipe. The fact that she didn't even know half the people there just didn't matter to her. After living half her life in fear and pain, she felt so happy to once again know what comfort and joy truly felt like.

Author's Note: The next one i have in mind will include someone you all might recognize.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

chaos846 wrote: 1 month ago Author's Note: The next one i have in mind will include someone you all might recognize.
Charmed, but that might be disastrous to your readership if you included me in a story. :lol:

Seriously, I love Maddy's adventures, and to me the best part is that her telekinetic abilities are but part of her package and, in this case, had little to do with the story. As a proud writer of tearjerkers, I heartily approve of your own tearjerker. I am looking forward to reading more of Maddy's adventures with the Harn family.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic