A King Of The Hill Kidnapping (MMMMmm/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A King Of The Hill Kidnapping (MMMMmm/M)

Post by Transchick85 »

I found myself in the world of King Of The Hill. I was wearing a black long-sleeved shirt, camo cargo pants and black and red sneakers. I'm 5'10", have brown hair and have green eyes. I found myself on Rainey Street. I was wondering around and was unaware that I was being followed by Hank Hill, Dale Gribble and Bill Dauterive. Hank and Bill wore blue jeans while Dale wore dark blue jeans and his orange hat. All wore brown leather belts, tan work boots and they were all shirtless.

Everything around me looked animated as it was in the show. I was a real person in an animated world like Eddie Valiant in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I was walking down the street and saw Boomhauer. He wore light blue jeans, brown leather belt, tan work boots and was shirtless. Boomhauer started talking fast as usual and I couldn't understand a word he was saying. He was talking fast in a ranting tone and I started to back up. Suddenly I was tackled to the ground from behind by Hank, Dale and Bill. Hank grabbed a hold of me with both arms.

"Hey whats going Mmmmmmph" I started to say out loud before Dale put his hand over my mouth.

Dale held my mouth until I went quiet and he removed it.

"Let me go, let go of MMMMMMM" I tried to yell out before Bill put his hand over my mouth.

Bill held my mouth until I went quiet and he removed it.

"HELLLLLPPPP! Help Me" I yelled out

"He's yelling for help" Bill said panicked

"He's not going to stay quiet" Dale said

"Dale, Bill hold his mouth before someone hears him" Hank told them.

"Help! I'm being KI-NMMMMMMMPH MMMMMM HMMMMMM" I tried to yell before Dale and Bill each clamped a hand over my mouth.

Boomhauer looked around and said what sounded like him telling Hank there was no one in sight. I was brought to my feet. I tried kicking my legs but Dale and Bill wrapped their arms around my ankles and legs. I tried to struggle against Hank's grasp but his arms' grip around me was too strong. I tried to scream but Boomhauer clamped both hands over my mouth. The four of them carried me down the street towards the alley. I struggled and mmphed furiously and helplessly.

"He's putting up more of a fight than I expected I'll tell ya what" Hank said to the other guys.

"At first glance I thought he'd be weak, weaker than me" Dale said

"He's stronger than I thought he'd be" Bill said

"Dang ol I'll tell you I thought it'd be a simple grab him and go, carry him off just like that dang ol, too dang weak to put up a fight and struggle like a big fish. Big mouth on him yap yap yap never shuttin up got to shut him up ourselves with our hands dang ol" Boomhauer said

They stopped and Boomhauer let go of my mouth. Hank quickly clapped his hand over my mouth before I could scream. Boomhauer pulled out two long rags from his back pocket. He handed a long rag to Dale who tied my ankles. He took a second long rag tied my wrists behind me. Boomhauer grabbed an arm, Hank grabbed my other arm and held my mouth with his free hand while Dale and Bill each grabbed a leg. They carried me over to Hank's house and into his garage.

They seated my onto a wooden chair and Hank stuffed an oil rag in my mouth.

"Dang ol oil rag also good for stuffing the mouths of yankee lookin guys like you, dang ol you may grown but aint no manly grown like us. Dang ol guys like you get kidnapped by manly Texas men like us dang ol" Boomhauer said

They left to have a beer in the alley. I was left alone. I managed to loosen my wrist and ankle bindings and took the rag out of my mouth. I started to make a run for it after opening the garage door.

Bobby Hill and Joseph Gribble walked in. Bobby had on green shorts and Joseph had on red shorts. Both boys had on black tennis shoes and were shirtless. They ran after me and tackled me right outside of the garage. Joseph held me with both arms and Bobby held my mouth with both hands. They got me to my feet and dragged me back inside. Bobby closed the garage door. Bobby held my mouth with his hands as Joseph grabbed the two long rags. He tied my wrists behind me with one rag and cinched between my bound wrists with second rag. Bobby held my mouth shut first then Joseph held my mouth. Then both boys had a hand over my mouth.

After a while, Bobby grabbed the oil rag off the floor while Joseph held my mouth with both hands. As soon as Joseph removed his hands Bobby stuffed my mouth with the oil rag. Joseph placed his hands back over my mouth as Bobby grabbed a handful of his dad's bungee cords, two long rags and bound my ankles together with two rags in the same manner as my wrists. Then he bound my legs with the bungee cords. Joseph grabbed a handfull of bungee cords and bound my arms to my body. Then he grabbed another long rag and tied it over my mouth.

Hank and the guys walked in and saw Bobby and Joseph's handiwork. Bobby explained that I tried to escape but he and Joseph caught me and restrained and gagged me more securely. Hank complimented Bobby and Joseph before the two boys went back inside the house. Hank and the guys talked before they carried me over to Dale's house where Dale kept me in his basement overnight.

The next day, the four men carried me out of Dale's garage and over to Bill's house. I was unbound and ungagged. The four men took turns restraining and handgagging me. Then Hank stuffed a wadded up rag in my mouth. Hank and Boomhauer tied my wrists and arms behind me with rope while Dale and Bill tied my ankles and legs together with rope. Then the four of them took more rope and bound my arms to my body. Bill cleavegagged me with a second rag, Dale tied a thick rag over my mouth and Boomhauer place a strip of wide duct tape over my gagged mouth. I was kept like that for the rest of the day. Then they carried me out i to Bill's backyard where they had an in-ground hidey hole they built. They placed me inside and closed the lid. I was held captive like that for a good while.