Baby Sjaastad's 18th Birthday (F/FFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Baby Sjaastad's 18th Birthday (F/FFF)

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Baby Sjaastad’s 18th Birthday! (F/FFF)

Sunday, January 2, 2022, it finally happened. Kristina Sjaastad, the baby of the four siblings, turned 18 in a big celebratory bash that she would forever remember with her living grandparents and many aunts, uncles, and cousins present in a party unlike any outside Christmas. They had the party after they had returned from church, but then the evening came. At Kristina’s request, it was just the three sisters–her, Bridget, and Erin.

“My baby sister is an adult!” Erin, now 31, hugged her tightly.
“That's me! Now, I thought we could play a game of some sort.”

The threegirls sat together in the basement of the Sjaastad home, a cozy affair in the well-maintained home. This wasn't the only home the young girl had known, but it was the one in which most of her had been spent. The basement was the best place for a potentially loud game to occur.

“What's the game?” middle sister Bridget eagerly asked.
“Kidnap Bridgie.”
“That game sucks,” Bridget grimaced, “How about ‘Kidnap Erin’ instead?”
“Oh, no, it has to be you, or we're calling down Joy to take you out for ruining my special day,” Kristina stood up.
“Why me?”
“I have my reasons!” snapped the increasingly impatient birthday girl.

Kristina had her reasons indeed. There was something Erin, Joy, and Bridget all loved giving; Kristina, Joy, Bridget loved receiving it. But, the rules were that truly giving and receiving it in quantities of any pain required adulthood. The thing was spanking, of which both Joy and Erin were grand masters. Erin used a trusty wooden spoon, and Kristina particularly wanted to learn the ways of said spoon.

The mistress of the spoon sat on the arm of the sofa with her hands clasped together in front of her. Erin, a girl who knew how to rule the roost with her trusty weapons, was a queen of earthy tones in a way that made Bridget jealous. A long sage green skirt, a beige turtleneck long-sleeve t-shirt, and, upon the birthday girl's request, a chocolate brown kerchief bandana were her outer wear. The sage green bandana, such a mainstay of her fashion, was wrapped around her wrist. Beige knee socks were on her feet, and a pair of chocolate brown leggings were on her legs.

The middle sister was the mistress of cold colors. Her outfit was much less formal and featured a white t-shirt with a map of Scandinavia, brightly colored Norwegian flag sweatpants, and, also upon request, her Swedish flag bandana as a headband. A pair of black-framed glasses betrayed her as the only near-sighted Sjaastad. Grimaces were aplenty with this one, it seemed, and the TV meteorologist squirmed in her seat. Standard white crew socks and running shoes were on the former rower's feet.

The birthday girl had the best of both worlds being able to wear nearly any color she wanted, including brighter ones. Today, her outfit consisted of a long lavender skirt, a purple short sleeve t-shirt, and a purple bandana with diamond patterns varying from magenta to light purple over it. The bandana was a gift from Joy, and her hair was up in a ponytail held by a lavender scrunchie. Cowboy boots were naturally on her feet, and no one knew she had her own thick, white, knee socks.

“I don't want to be kidnapped even for your birthday!l” Bridget stood up and stared at her sister with her arms crossed in front of her.
“Then just volunteer to get tied up, but you're getting tied.”
“Yeah, Bridget,” Erin stood up and kept her hands clasped together, “Volunteer!”
“It's you, Kristina,” insisted the short one, “You’re the birthday girl!”
“I’m gonna count to three before I just kidnap you,” Kristina sent a text and showed an old toy gun.
“Done!” came a shout from upstairs before the door was loudly deadbolted.

Bridget rued Joy’s presence. Up there was a third girl who either was against her as well at the moment or who had been put aside in order to ensure she'd be outnumbered and trapped. House rules were that you had to surrender to a toy gun, but that was but a moral obligation. There had to be a way out of this situation, but what solutions did she have?

“One.”

Bridget’s mind raced with the thought of being tied up. Her remarks were sincere in that she wanted to tie up Kristina, but she wasn't as opposed to being the damsel as her words suggested. She was not going down willingly for sure though, but she was now locked in the room with them.

“Two.”

Erin had always been good for using bandanas as accents to her outfits, but after she had been introduced to the Cool Girls’ Club they had become a frequent part of her outfits and now a regular part of it, especially on days where she worked from home. The elder girl tried to adopt Joy’s modesty of spirit by following her modesty in dress, but the younger did it more in the spirit of the other members as an outward symbol of a playful spirit. You could call it Kristina’s mood ring.

“Three.”

Bridget attempted to make a lunge at her sister. Maybe Erin would shock her and turn against Kristina. In a wrestling match against the bigger, stronger, and younger girl, Bridget and Kristina had equal odds of winning because of Bridget’s raw strength, but if Erin chose a side it was lights out for the other one.

As she grabbed Kristina at the hips, they went down to the floor together and began a wrestling match to conquer each other. Bridget put a knee against her sister's thighs and gave a quick tickle in the rib cage to temporarily paralyze the girl, and Kristina instinctively burst into forced laughter as expected. At that moment, Bridget rolled her little sister over onto her stomach and grabbed a zip tie, but then Erin jumped her and pushed her off Kristina.

“You're getting Erin’s socks for this!” Kristina declared, “Bad girl! Bad bad girl!”
“Oh, like that scaaarrres me!” Bridget called out defiantly, “Joy would take you out!”
“And that's why Joy isn't here,” Kristina boxtied Bridget’s arms, “Erin, gag her.”
“With pleasure,” Erin took off a sock, “Open wide, Bridger!”
“Screw you!” Bridget closed her mouth.
SMACK!, Kristina walloped her rear.
“Owwwwmmmphhhh!” the mouth, forced open by the spank, welcomed the sock.

The boxtie and tight breast harness bound her torso quite well, and more rope bound her ankles, knees, and thighs. Erin added seven layers of red duct tape to Bridget’s gag, and an orange bandana added a bright blindfold. They both didn't want to see the eyes that accompanied the gagged shrieks emanating from their sister. Kristina sent a text to Joy to invite her to join them. While waiting for Joy, Erin used her other sock to OTN gag Bridget.

Bridget saved her energy for the angry talk. Struggling was only an invitation to dish out some form of punishment, and she didn't want that. Escape required being left to herself in some form, and she wasn't about to be left alone. Instead, she was now the captive of a naughty birthday girl and a mischievous Cool Girls’ Gangsta wannabe.

Then the door opened. There was a barely audible, soft creak descending the stair in a solemn, even masterful, manner. Down the stairs came more than just an outsider or a friend or a sister-in-law; arriving in this way was almost a professor, a grand master, a teacher. Yes, a master was arriving to give a master class.

With the regality of a monarch, Joy Suzanne Fredericks Sjaastad arrived into the room in which the three sisters awaited her arrival with different emotions. Kristina awaited her as an eager student; Erin awaited her as a sage; Bridget awaited as an executrix. A distinct air came with her headmistress attitude, her slender but strong figure, and her kind heart.

Joy stood as tall as she could as the shortest person present. Her purple floral bandana headband gave her a distinctly feminine piety; her brown long-sleeve t-shirt obscured the perfectly trim and strong arms; her pink ankle-length skirt added to the solemnity; her black flats and purple knee socks somehow showed her dominance. Yes, Joy had dressed for this occasion indeed.

“May I help?” Joy asked in a cold and formal manner.
“I’m an adult,” Kristina bounced, “Would you two teach me how to spank people?”
“Hmmmm,” Joy inspected Bridget’s bonds and then smiled warmly, “Of course.”
“Ooh, sure!” Erin’s eyes lit up brightly.
“Yes!” the youngster pumped her first.
“Since you’re an adult, I can teach you how to do a full and proper boxtie as well,” Joy added.

Joy felt a proper boxtie required a crotch rope. While it did serve a dirty use, she and her friends had found that the extra restraint simply restricted the arms more fully and thus did a better job of holding a person captive. The first step involved showing how to tie this rope properly, what it could do, and why to restrict its use to adults alone. Kristina listened silently with only nods of her head and “Yes, ma’am.” All the while, Bridget had on her torso pushed against an ottoman.

Then Erin stepped in to explain her use of the wooden spoon. Having been spanked with a wooden spoon as a child, using the device on her sisters was like a satisfaction of her maternal yearnings, a thought she kept to herself. At 31, she was convinced her opportunity to have a family was over and never mentioned the sadness it brought her, but instead of making an innocent child scream without understanding she was simply torturing her sisters. Oh, by the way, it's fun and therapeutic too!

“Sharp wrist spanks,” Erin explained, “are those pops that make you yelp.”
SLAP! the spoon came down.
“Owww!” the test dummy wailed.
“The strong arm ones are what I usually do for a warning shot.”
Smack! again it came down.
“Mmmm!”
“And the big ones are the ones that sting for a long time!”
SMACK! the spoon came at a 45 degree angle.
“Yowtha!” Bridget writhed in agony.
“Try them on the other cheek!”

Kristina took the spoon in her dominant left hand and hefted the spoon to get a feel for it while Joy gazed in disapproval of the technique. Stars scintillated in the youngster’s eyes at finally getting to do this, and Joy wondered how long this desire waited for its big day. Finally, after a couple of test swings, Kristina was ready.

“Here goes,” Kristina announced, “Take this, Bridgie!”
SLAP! the spoon came down.
“Owww!” the test dummy wailed at another sharp spank.
“That was fun! The next one!”
Smack! again it came down in perfect imitation.
“Mmmm mmm mmmmm! It-his!” swore the captive.
“Oh, yeah? Call me that!”
SMACK! the spoon struck Bridget roughly.
“EEEE!” Bridget yelped with a bounce.
“Let me!” Joy pushed her way through.

Joy took the wooden spoon and began giving her version of how to use the wooden spoon and demonstrated on the helpless Bridget. Joy’s technique was much more mature, with a clearer backstroke and a more controlled forward stroke, whether for wrist or forearm spanks, and she delivered her energy in a manner reflective of her intent. Thus, the same spank, depending on how she grabbed Bridget, demonstrated both playful and threatening spanks.

Beyond this, Joy showcased the art of the hand spank, of which there different types, in her opinion, based on forearm, elbow, and shoulder. She demonstrated each type on Bridget, who continued her loud protests of being a demo toy. The headmistress was quite the natural teacher and explained everything so well that Kristina knew just what to do, but her additional strength made things worse for Bridget.

Behind them, a red-faced Erin felt humiliated by being overrun by the sister-in-law, the one who wasn't a Sjaastad. After fancying herself as the cruel spanking queen of the family for many years, she now saw how poor of a spanker she was. The wannabe Gangsta saw the little water pistol sitting on the sofa and pushed it against Joy’s back.

“Hands up,” Erin spoke calmly.
“Why are you doing this?!” Joy asked while raising her hands.
“I get a spanking toy; Kristie gets a spanking toy. I chose you.”
“Very well, but just remember that what goes around comes around,” the mistress distrusted Kristina as her wrists were tied with a piece of white clothesline.
“It’s a risk,” Erin forced her vengeful self to fake a smile as she turned Joy around.
“You’re jealous of me?” the captive read her sister-in-law like a book, “Please don’t be!”
“You’re being silly now, Joy. You’re the perfect in-law for all three of us!”
“MMMM!” Joy felt some hair get caught in her mouth with that gag.

Erin jammed a 2-inch blue rubber ball with a handkerchief pushed through it into Joy’s mouth and spun her around again before tightly knotting the gag over her hair. The eldest sister didn’t want Joy to speak any longer lest she make the intentions of this kidnapping more transparent to those around them. If this was jealousy, then it was the first time in her life she was jealous; the children never really had to worry about any biases except for some occasional “oldest,” “only,” and “youngest” type of things. Dad went to Erin’s plays as eagerly as he went to Bridget’s races or to Michael’s trumpet concerts.

How dare Joy so casually step in and criticize her technique though! Erin had been spanking her sister since before Joy had ever spanked a soul. As long as she could remember, she had given (when possible) both sisters birthday spanks, and she wasn’t being upstaged so easily. Joy was welcome to be a superior spanker, but criticizing the wooden spoon was out of the question!

Joy grew a little dismayed that Erin bound her elbows together; that took her endurance down from being able to stay tied for hours or even for 24 hours down to under 2 hours, if not under 1 hour. Over the past 3 years of friendship, Joy had been tied up by Erin some 50 times and only had her elbows tied 5 or so times; this was by far the worst of the 5 though! The breast harness was much more controlled and like Erin, and generally being tied up by Erin Sjaastad was like being wrapped in a ropey hug. The waist rope was much more like the beautiful, tall Gangsta Wannabe.

This was only the calm before the storm; Erin was going to give Joy everything. She simply had to do nothing that would arouse Kristina’s suspicions. More clothesline bound Joy’s upper and lower thighs, knees, and ankles. This was all that was needed to keep Joy under control and then some for as long as Erin stayed in the room and wanted to punish her. A fire lit in Erin’s soul as she recalled Joy’s takeover of the spanking demonstrations. After sitting down on the sofa, Erin pulled Joy across her knees, took the wooden spoon in her hand, and gave her captive two sharp spanks on the butt.

SMACK! SMACK!
“Hmmmm?” Joy grunted and turned to look at her captor.
“Get down and spank Bridget!” Erin said with sinister intent.
“OK!” Kristina used her right hand to hold her big sister, “What’ll we do?”
“We’re going to hand spank in rhythm! To Happy Birthday! I’ll sing!”
“All right! Just remember to keep changing locations to not cause any sting!”

Joy wriggled in her spot on Erin’s legs and grew extremely dismayed by what she knew was going to be quite the festival of spanking. Bridget seemed less concerned, but then again that captive also loved being spanked while Joy mostly loved being the spanker. With a grit of her teeth and gag, Joy readied her body for her torture. And that blasted hair!

SMACK! “Hap”
SMACK! “py”
SMACK! “birth”
SMACK! “day”
SMACK! “to”
SMACK! “you!”
“MMMM!” Joy writhed a bit.
SMACK! “Hap”
SMACK! “py”
SMACK! “birth”
SMACK! “day”
SMACK! “to”
SMACK! “you!”
“MMMMMMMMMM!” the spanks were getting harder.
SMACK! “Hap”
SMACK! “py”
SMACK! “birth”
SMACK! “day”
SMACK! “dear”
SMACK! “Kris-”
SMACK! “-ti-”
SMACK! “-na!”
“MMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMM!” those were the kind of spanks Joy gave Bridget!
SMACK! “Hap”
SMACK! “py”
SMACK! “birth”
SMACK! “day”
SMACK! “to”
SMACK! “you!”
“MMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMM!” those were the really hard ones!

An evil idea overcame Erin though. She realized that she could more effectively spank Joy if she hadn’t this skirt in the way. Never had such an idea come to the girl who valued her virginity as a sacred thing and wore a purity ring, but with only adults present she figured she could as long as there was no dirtiness beyond it. She and Bridget had done it when alone. Off with the skirt!

SMACK! “May”
SMACK! “the”
SMACK! “dear”
SMACK! “Lord”
SMACK! “bless”
SMACK! “you!”
“YOWW!” Erin was walloping her now, and Kristina stopped her spanking of Bridget.
SMACK! “May”
SMACK! “the”
SMACK! “dear”
SMACK! “Lord”
SMACK! “bless”
SMACK! “you!”
“OWWW!” she used the spoon that time.
SMACK! “May”
SMACK! “the”
SMACK! “dear”
SMACK! “Lord”
SMACK! “bless”
SMACK! “Kris-”
SMACK! “-ti-”
SMACK! “-na!”
“GMMMMMMM!” after 46 such spanks so quickly, Joy was very sore.
“STOP IT RIGHT NOW!” Kristina ordered her oldest sister.

Bridget mostly received the Smack! variety while Joy got the SMACK! kind, and as the song progressed Erin’s teeth got a little gritted. Her face fell, and her spanks increased in attitude. The moment had passed though, and she knew she was indeed jealous. Standing with a streak of guilt on her face, Erin gently put Joy down.

“You are jealous of her!” Kristina went over to Joy to help her.
“There’th a haih ih -y -outh!” whined Joy.
“Sorry, I’m,” Erin watched Kristina caringly pull all of Joy’s hair out of the gag, “I am jealous.”
“Why?! I thought you’d be happy to learn from each other!”
“Because I was proud of my spanking. I’m prideful, sweetie! I love my appearance and I love my spanking technique!” Erin slumped forward, “I’m sorry, Joy.”
“Well, then,” Kristina took the water pistol again, “Hands in the air.”
“Ah unherthan,” Joy seemed to be only disappointed.
Erin raised her hands up with a deep feeling of guilt in her soul and knew that whatever Kristina did to her was deserved. With her clothing, she knew what was coming, and sure enough she saw a package of blue zipties come out of the bag. Colored zips were the top treat of the family TUGs. They didn’t like dying their rope, and zips were somehow more special than duct tape.

Kristina was overall gentle with only 3 zips along Erin’s arms, 2 for her chest, 1 for her waist, 2 for her thighs, 2 for her legs, and 1 thin zip for her big toes. Then, baby sister sat down and took her cowboy boots off and then her socks. Erin gulped as she watched one sock approach her and opened her mouth without resistance to accept the awful toe cheese of the most rancid Sjaastad of them all. Eight wrappings of duct tape sealed the sock in her mouth, and the other sock was tied as an OTN gag like Bridget. Both older sisters now were forced to taste and smell one of the other’s feet, and each sister had been gagged with each of the other sister’s socks before to reach such conclusions about Kristina’s feet.

The sage green bandana on her wrist had been moved for zips, and now it was used to blindfold Erin. Once again, Erin Sjaastad was zipped and defeated. It seemed like zips were everyone’s favorite to use on her, in part because she was often in long sleeves and had leggings, especially when she was at home all day. It was a well-deserved punishment, and before hiding her eyes Kristina could tell that Erin was genuinely penitent.

“Joy, please strike up that rounding birthday tune again,” Kristina asked in a sweet voice.
Smack! “Haa”
Smack! “hy”
Smack! “hirh”
Smack! “hay”
Smack! “hoo”
Smack! “hou!”
“Ooof!” Erin groaned at the wooden spoon spanks.
“Heh heh,” Kristina dropped the spoon and switched to her dominant hand.
Smack! “Haa”
Smack! “hy”
Smack! “hirh”
Smack! “hay”
Smack! “hoo”
Smack! “hou!”
“Iketh!” Erin bounced on her sister’s leg and had her skirt pulled down.
“You wait!” Kristina warned with a giggle and gave fuller spanks
SMACK! “Haa”
SMACK! “hy”
SMACK! “hirh”
SMACK! “hay”
SMACK! “hear”
SMACK! “Hrith-”
SMACK! “-hsi-”
SMACK! “-na!”
“MMMMMM!” the older Gangsta Wannabe felt she was getting what she deserved.
“Here it comes!” Kristina pulled her sister’s leggings down as well.
“EEEEEKKKKK!” Erin shrieked before contact was even made.
SMACK! “Haa”
SMACK! “hy”
SMACK! “hirh”
SMACK! “hay”
SMACK! “hoo”
SMACK! “hou!”
“MMMPH! MMMM!” Erin shook her head and panted deeply, “MMMMM!”
“Does that taste and smell good?”
“Nmm mmm!” she groaned and shook again.
“Will the bad girl apologize to Joy?”
“Mmm hmm!” nodded the captive.

Erin’s butt was on fire from bigger, stronger, baby sister’s spanks. She had just gotten 52 of them in a row, and now she was left on the sofa after her leggings and skirt were put back into their proper places. Kristina now went over to Joy first.

“You're owed a few to keep the score even.”
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
“HRRRMMMMPPHHH!” Joy scowled a little.
“And you, Bridgie, oof… I think you're ahead of them and don't need more.”
“Mmmmm!” Bridget squirmed on the floor.
“Now, now, Bridgie, behave,” Kristina smiled, “And I’ll let you out.”
“Hmmmmm,” Joy sat herself up and was deep in thought.

The nickname “Bridgie” had always been what Kristina called Bridget. It was special to the former rower and near to her heart, and even as adults it was still Kristina’s term of endearment for her sister. Truly heartwarming was how each of the Sjaastad girls held a special place in each of the other's hearts. As far as Kristina was concerned, she had won the day. It was her birthday, and she had been fortunate to have both of her sisters and her sister-in-law all tied up at once.

Joy was a perpetual difficulty for all, and she and Bridget squirmed up next to each other and began to help each other get out of their respective ties. Kristina crouched down and watched the friendship at work and took a short video of the two quietly picking at each other’s bonds. It was a slow and difficult process, but Joy untied Bridget’s wrists. After this, Bridget pulled the orange bandana off her eyes and shook her harness loose enough to get some mobility in her arms. Now she turned to Joy and unknotted her wrists and elbows. The OTN gag came off Bridget, and both girls removed their gags with Bridget spitting out her big sister’s knee sock and a red-face smile.

“How was it?” Kristina asked with a loving gaze.
“You got me. Happy birthday, Kristina,” Bridget wiped her face with the orange bandana.
“And you, Joy? Did you have fun?” there was a distinct hope in her eyes.
“Well, Erin got a little emotional, but that didn’t ruin things at all. I think you might be a better spanker than any of us. I’ve gotten hundreds from Bridget over the years.”
“If you’ve gotten hundreds, how many have I gotten from you?!”
“I didn’t start spanking you until we moved here; you spanked me from freshman year!”
“Then thousands?” Bridget reclined on the floor against her own arm.

Kristina’s eyes grew wide and she didn’t know whether to laugh at the playful fight between the friends, cry with happiness at Joy’s compliment, or rejoice in the first birthday that she hadn’t ruined by crying for her mother. She played with the bandana on her head just a little bit to let Joy know she appreciated it and was only now getting the biggest surprise yet.

“Kristina, I have to go upstairs; things didn’t go as I was expecting,” Joy announced, “Get Erin able to see and talk when I return.”
“OK!”
“Mmm?” Erin turned her head.
“Time to come out of there!” Kristina began unpeeling tape while Bridget unknotted the OTN gag.
“You were naughty, but we know you’re sorry,” Bridget comforted her sister and unknotted the blindfold.
“Heh,” Erin looked sheepishly at her and spat out Kristina’s sock, “I overreacted, but it’s past.”

Joy came back down the stairs with a wrapped package, and Kristina wondered what it could be. None of the sisters knew what it was, and Joy and Bridget began cutting the zips off Erin while the birthday girl unwrapped her final surprise. Inside the box was clothesline all dyed Kristina’s favorite shade of purple, cut into lengths, and with the ends even fixed up. Each piece was also labeled at the end with its length and Kristina’s initials. Inside were also sets of the rubber balls the older girls so frequently used as gags.

“Joy, I’m sorry. You do mean well in all you do,” Erin smiled at her baby sister.
“I try, but I blow up too. I figured it was time for something more personal for her to use when she nabs people.”
“‘When she nabs people’? What about ‘When we nab her’?” Bridget questioned.
“Ummmmm,” Kristina looked to Erin for help.
“I don’t know,” Joy looked to the birthday girl, “What do you say, Erin?”
“Well, well, well, the worm turns,” Erin grinned.

Erin stood up and flattened her skirt. Joy also stood up and adjusted her skirt in that distinctive headmistress manner she carried about her. Bridget up and dusted herself off.

And there was Kristina, helpless and cute and now an adult, sitting on the floor.

THE END
Last edited by AlexUSA3 4 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

My, my ! What a fun, lovely story. I see I've been missing out by not reading the other stories of the Cool Girls’ Club. Thanks for writing this story. Now I've got even more stories to catch up on !
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A nice family bondage set.
Thanks for the story.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

I love these sisters! And Joy is always a joy!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic