Ilia, teen detective (F/fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Ilia, teen detective (F/fm)

Post by Hick »

Ilia had grown up as an enthusiast for crime and derivative novels like Nancy Drew and Sherlock Holmes. 13 years old, Ilia’s fascination had only grew. One day, while sitting in class she learned a kid from her class has gone missing. His name was Daniel, someone Ilia hardly knew personally. Only passed him along the hallways.
There were a lot of rumors amongst the other students, like Daniel was rich so he was kidnapped for his parents money. Or that Daniel had just ran away, tired of his parent’s strict rules.

For Ilia, it was a perfect opportunity for her first case. Her black hair tied in a ponytail with her emerald eyes gleaming with curiosity. She started that morning picking her outfit for school, a black T-shirt with a skull with dark blue jeans, completed with black socks and converse shoes.
That day at school, she written in a notebook all the clues she could get. She listened to rumors, she asked Daniel’s friends questions like where they saw him last, when they heard Daniel last. Before the school day ended, Ilia had her notebook filled.

Later that evening, Ilia sat at her desk in her bedroom. She organized her notes on her computer, researching the places where Daniel was seen last, the people he had ties to. It was an easy task, as Daniel’s family was rich they were pretty easy to look up and had a media following.
Minutes turn into hours as Ilia studied her clues, researched, she paced around her room thinking. Eventually, her conclusion lead her to an abandoned house that was on the edge of town.

“I’m going out” Ilia said to her mother, a woman in her late thirties with the same black hair and green eyes. “Not too long” her mother said “it’s already pretty late.”
Ilia climbed onto her bike and rode to the abandoned house. Upon arrival, Ilia got a creepy feeling looking at the two story house. The lawn overgrown, and the house itself seriously needed a pressure wash treatment.

Ilia got off her bike and made her way to the front door. The door creaked as she opened it, the light of the setting sun only shining through the door and windows is the only thing lightening up the room.
As Ilia walked slowly into the empty living room, she could hear a faint sound coming below her. Quiet enough that she had to hold her breath to see if she wasn’t hearing things. Ilia searched through some of the closed doors until she found one leading down to the basement. Ilia looked down the wooden staircase into a room well lit, the sounds becoming louder.

Ilia slowly walked down the stairs. Finding a basement full of boxes on the concrete flooring. Towards the backside of the room, Ilia found Daniel. The 13 year old boy with neatly cut brown hair and brown eyes, sat tied to a chair with frayed rope and a duct tape over his mouth.
Daniel had his hands behind the back of the chair, Ilia was pretty sure they were bound with the same kind of rope as his ankles bound together with. Barefoot, Daniel seemed to be wearing what he wore to bed, with a black shirt and red plaid pajama pants.

Ilia stepped off the last wooden step, catching Daniel’s attention. Daniel let out a series of muffled shouts as he tugged at his bindings as Ilia quickly made her way to Daniel. “Daniel” Ilia says “you okay?” She quickly removes the tape gag, Daniel frantically said “thank goodness. Hurry and get me out of these ropes pleases before she comes.”
“Who?” Ilia asks as she goes behind Daniel and starts picking at the knot binding his hands. Before Daniel could say anything, Ilia heard the creak of the wooden stairs. When she looked up, she noticed a woman walking down the stairs. Seemingly to be in her late twenties, the woman dressed in all black with her brown hair cut at shoulder length, green eyes peaking over a black mask that covered her lower part of her face.

“What we got here?” The Woman asked “a friend of yours?” Daniel turned his head to Ilia and said “run! Please get help!” Ilia hated the idea of leaving Daniel, but as the Woman walked closer, Ilia realized she had no other choice. Ilia ran past the Woman, only to make it to the wooden stairs before Ilia was grabbed from behind.
“Where are you going?” The Woman asked as she used her body weight to pin Ilia to the ground “please, stay for a while.” Before Ilia could react, her arms were pulled behind her back and bound with rope.

“Let me go!” Ilia yell as the Woman tied her ankles. Ilia struggled and kicked, which she accidentally kicked the Woman with the bottoms of her converse. “Oh really?” The Woman said, she quickly hogtied Ilia. Ilia groan and says “you won’t get away with this!.” The Woman chuckled, and said “yes. I will, and I have” before duct taping Ilia’s mouth.

Ilia struggled and let out muffled protest as the Woman gags Daniel again, who joined in the struggle and protesting. “Don’t worry you two” the Woman said as she made sure Daniel’s hands were still tied and secured “once your parents, Daniel, pay the ransom. I’ll leave you two somewhere to be found. Until then, get comfortable.”
Ilia watched with frustration as the Woman climbed up the stairs and closed the door behind her. Ilia looked over at Daniel, who’s shoulders twist and turn as he seemed to work at the rope binding his hands.

Ilia twist and turn, letting out a series of muffled groans and shouts of frustration. Rope digging into her wrists as she tugged at them, kicking at the hogtie with her feet. She rolled onto her sides and back on her stomach, determined to find a way to free herself.
She fought her bindings for what seemed like an eternity, her muscles aching from struggling. Eventually, Ilia lay on her side, laying her head down on the ground defeated.

Ilia started to feel sorry for herself, her first case of finding a lost person, ends up tied up and probably become a lost person as well. She watches Daniel struggle some, thinking she was sorry for failing. Ilia thought, what was she thinking? She wasn’t a real detective, just a wannabe who liked a good crime story.
Now Ilia was in one, only not as a great detective as Nancy Drew, she was not Sherlock Holmes. Ilia let out a muffled yell as she frustratedly pulled at her own bindings.

Ilia calmed down and eyed Daniel, his bare feet few inches off the ground as they swung back and forth as he squirmed. Ilia noticed something, Daniel wasn’t exactly tied to the chair, his arms were just around the back.
Ilia let out a series of muffled comments hoping Daniel could understand, which he did not.
Ilia sighed and wiggles her way closer to Daniel. She made it after a great amount of effort, her hands reaching towards his feet.
Daniel must of caught on as he stopped moving, except for a few times Ilia’s fingers brushed against his feet, making him twitched around and giggled. Ilia found the knot and picked at it, after a few minutes the knot came loose.

With Daniel’s feet free, Ilia rolled onto her back and motioned her tape gag. Daniel used the tips of his toes to pick at Ilia’s gag, which turned out to be a difficult task. It took him several minutes, but soon peeled off enough to grip the ends with his toes and peeled off the tape off of Ilia’s mouth.
“Alright” Ilia said rolling back on her side. “Can you slip your hands over the back of the chair?” Daniel shook his head as he demonstrated, the back of the chair was too high. “With your feet free” Ilia said “can you climb on the chair and then slip out?”

Daniel placed his foot on the seat as he hosted himself up, nearly tilting the chair back. Being careful, Daniel placed both feet on the seat and stood up, standing on the chair. Daniel jumped down and sat next to Ilia, Ilia quickly getting to work freeing Daniel’s hands.
Daniel was soon free, quickly taking the tape off his mouth. Without a word, Daniel quickly turn around and untied Ilia.

Ilia felt a sense of relief as she was released from that hogtie, rubbing her wrists as she stood up. “Okay, let’s get out of here” Ilia said. Daniel and Ilia quickly ran up the stairs, opening up the door. Not caring how noisy they were as the floor creaked and door slamming, they ran as fast as they could, making it outside of the house.
Ilia and Daniel kept running down the sidewalk, Ilia forgetting her bike sitting by the porch.

It was a quiet night, the only sounds coming from the slapping of Daniel’s feet on the concrete of the sidewalk, followed by the louder chugging of Ilia’s shoes. Even when they were out of breath, they dared not stop until they were in front of Daniel’s large home in the richer part of the neighborhood.
“Thank you” Daniel said, bent over as he tried to catch his breath. “No…no problem” Ilia replied leaning an arm against the large fence. “Who are you? You’re from school right?” Daniel asked. Ilia grinned as she said “yeah, I’m Ilia, detective.”

Daniel chuckled and said “okay detective Ilia. Please let my family drive you home tonight.”

It was a heartfelt reunion, Daniel back with his family. Ilia had a ride home, Daniel’s parents explaining to Ilia’s mother why she got home late. It turned out to be a good night, Ilia was looked at as a hero at school. As the week passed, Ilia lay in her bed thinking about it, yes she did found Daniel, but who was the Woman? Ilia felt uneasy about her still out there, as she was never found.
After a few hours of a sleepless night, Ilia got out of bed and started her research…
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Nice little story, hope there is more to come!
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Good story and all ready for a sequel nicely set up. I really relate to,Daniel. Will he feature in the next install,ent?
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Helena14 wrote: 3 months ago Nice little story, hope there is more to come!
Working on the sequel
Hick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hick »

Bondageboi wrote: 3 months ago Good story and all ready for a sequel nicely set up. I really relate to,Daniel. Will he feature in the next install,ent?
Did not plan for him to be in the sequel. Perhaps I can bring him back in a future story if people want, as I plan to make this into a little series of maybe four or five.
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Awesome story!! I'm looking forward to the next adventures of Ilia.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, looking forward to more Ilia adventures.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story, I hope we get to see some more of Ilia's adventures
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

You've been gone too long, Hick. You're a good writer. Don't be a stranger.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Katie~Snoop
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Katie~Snoop »

Second part?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic