The Long Break (F/M, FF/M) Chapter 7 Added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

I’m very glad u continued w/this story!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Glad to see you back! Can't wait fot the end of the story. I hope he get's his revenge
jasonammzb4
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jasonammzb4 »

Awesome story, can't wait to hear more.
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I feel really bad for Jason, I hope he gets his revenge soon :D
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Such a great story
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

Hey everyone bit of bad news here. As I’m sure everyone who has or had been following this story would agree, it’s been far too long since the last update. I’m not going to get into why I initially took a hiatus, I’ll just get to the point

I have misplaced the book that had every note, every idea, and even a complete rough draft of The Long Break. That, added on to a few more factors had sapped the “writing energy” out of me if I’m being honest.

Now to some potential good news. I have a few ideas obviously, which I remember from the drafts so I will be continuing, but they’re not really enough to complete the story. So I am wondering if you guys have some ideas as to what you would like to see happen. [mention]I_Will_Tie_You_up[/mention] had already given me some ideas on how to add character depth and therefore create a more satisfying conclusion which I was working towards, so maybe some more of you guys could share some of your ideas for this story!

I'm going to keep looking for the book, but regardless of if I find it or not I'm going to try and work in the ideas I like. I'm hoping that your ideas will inspire me to finish off The Long Break
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] Maybe a situation where Sarah and Jason are both bound because Ashley knew the whole time, but just wanted Jason, also no idea if you wanted it through DMs, but sorry in advance if you did.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Try using some different gag types, like scarves or towel cleave gag, instead of always tape wrapping. It could be fun having Jason escape befire him getting caught again.
I really love the story.
Deleted User 1255

[mention]DallasNotAustin[/mention] No worries, honestly doesn’t matter if I get PM’d or messaged on the story itself, thanks for the idea! I’ll look to possibly incorporate something like that in the future parts

[mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention] Thanks for the idea and the support! Honestly didn’t realize or even think about how the tape wrap gags could be a little repetitive, so thank you! I will incorporate different kinds of gags in the next parts

If anyone else has something they’d like to see, I’d love for more ideas to come in! I appreciate the support and patience you guys have given me so much!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

[mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] Thank you for replying, this proves to me that this is a great community. I was planning to start writing some stories, is it okay if I send them to you so you can tell me what you think?
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Thanks for considering a continuation. Looking forward to reading where it leads.
Deleted User 1255

[mention]Roboticrobin20[/mention] absolutely I would love to read them!
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

When can we expect a new chapter?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ryguy98[/mention] Hey bud, haven't heard from you in a while.
Thought about you while reading this a bit earlier. I think this tale from [mention]ColonelShuffle[/mention] would be right up your alley 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

ryguy98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ryguy98 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] it’s certainly been a while! Thanks for the heads up, this is an awesome story I definitely enjoyed reading it :)
tugfan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tugfan »

Great story...please continue
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

How are things going?
Deleted User 1255

Chapter 7: Time to Think

If I was asked to find one positive out of my time spent thus far in Ashley and Sarah’s bondage house of horrors, it would be the long periods of uninterrupted time I had to think. Throughout the previous days gauntlet of ties I could imagine myself escaping, breaking free of the impossible binds I was in, perhaps even exacting a bit of revenge on my two captors before I made my dramatic leave. Most of the time it only took a few breaths to snap me out of my happy place, to realize I was constantly inhaling the rank odour of Sarah’s feet, while simultaneously being forced to chew on her worn panties. All of this while completely immobilized in some form of overkill bondage! I can’t imagine there’d be many who might be envious of my week thus far.

This time was different though. Rather than attempt to pass the time with fantasies of escape, I had an achievable goal that needed to be thought out. Nothing would distract me from this, hell I’d even become accustomed to Sarah’s soiled underwear and disgusting foot odour in my determined state! No for the first time since I awoke a mummified captive, freedom wasn’t an unattainable dream. It was time to brainstorm, something I admittedly didn’t do all that great with for school projects, but they never carried the kind of weight that this one did. I knew already that my best bet to achieve freedom was to try and explain to Ashley that I had never said anything negative about her at all on the night in question. But nobody ever gets by just by planning for the best case scenario.

The biggest and perhaps only issue was the matter of Sarah. As long as she was around my chances of being able to truly talk to Ashley were zero. I had potentially made things harder for myself with my earlier attempted questioning of Sarah while I was being excessively taped to this chair. If she was suspicious that I knew she started this rumour about me in some twisted attempt to destroy Ashley and I’s friendship, then she certainly would want to avoid any scenario in which Ashley and I would be alone and I wasn’t gagged. Seeing as how I was almost always going to be excessively, hogtied, chairtied, mummified or some other kind of ‘-ied’ the odds of me creating a situation where Sarah had to leave the house at the same time as me not having my mouth filled with one of the two girls socks or panties (or both) were also zero.

The realization that my plan would be relying purely on dumb luck was admittedly a bit of a morale breaker. With my concentration broken I was left to refocus back on my current situation. Unfortunately for me, this meant being reintroduced to Sarah’s foot odour, which was still almost eye wateringly potent. “That can’t be it.” I thought to myself. But no matter how many times I played potential situations out in my head it became frustratingly clear. My chance to talk to Ashley was contingent on a series of impossibly fortunate events playing out in my favour. I audibly groaned into my gag, prompting a stern “Keep it down in there!” From Ashley.

I couldn’t think of any new escape plans so I just sat, tightly duct taped to the chair, essentially just waiting until the two girls came out and freed me from my bondage, likely only to tie me up some other way. I wound up staring at a clock hanging on the wall across the room from me. An hour passed by agonizingly slowly and I noticed less chatter coming from the adjacent living room. Despite my bonds, and even my own acceptance that there was no chance I could even hope to escape this chair tie, I began to try anyway. I strained with all my might against the tape pinning my arms down to the arms of the chair. I could hear small pops, but couldn’t tell if I was ripping tape or potentially breaking the chair. With an exasperated sigh I once again resigned myself to my fate of waiting to be untied.

After what felt like an eternity I finally heard some stirring coming from the living room. “Finally!” I thought to myself. A few short moments later, Ashley and Sarah made their long anticipated return to the kitchen. “Sorry Jason, we fell asleep.” Ashley said, with not even a hint of genuineness in her tone. “Oh I’m sure it wasn’t too terrible for him.” Sarah laughed. “I mean look at him, there isn’t even a hint of him trying to escape.” She continued. I rolled my eyes and mumbled into my gag. “What’s that?” Sarah mockingly asked “You need to speak up sweetie, I can’t hear you through my worn panties!” At this point Sarah’s constant chirping had effectively gnawed its way through my last nerve. In the event that I did escape I knew that I wouldn’t stop until I had enacted some form of revenge.

“C’mon Sarah, time to get him set up for his next position.” Ashley said, handing her accomplice a pair of scissors. I sat still as they worked, not that I had any choice in the matter, but the idea was the better I started behaving, the more likely they’d show some form of long overdue mercy. The girls took their time cutting me free of my bonds as they typically did, allowing me to bask in the glorious odours and taste of my gag. As the girls finished up freeing my lower body, I heard a distinct vibrating sound. Sarah stopped cutting the tape around my chest and dug into her pocket, pulling out her phone. She sighed and rolled her eyes as she answered.

“Yeah mom? Right now? There’s no one else available to pick him up? I’m in the middle of something. Uggghhh fine!” “What’s up?” Ashley asked, not taking her eyes off the tape she was cutting through. “It’s my brother, he’s finished hockey practice but nobody else can get him.” Sarah replied. My eyes lit up. This was it, my one possible chance had just dropped into my lap! “I better go get him. I’ll be right back Ash. Can you handle him on your own?” Sarah asked as she grabbed her parka and headed towards the door. “Hey, I already had him mummified and chewing on my socks when you first got here, I think I can manage.” Ashley laughed. “Very fair, I’ll see you in a bit!” Sarah called and with that she left the house.

Ashley didn’t say much after Sarah left. She just continued to cut away at the tape pinning my arms to the chair and finally cut off the tape around my chest. She left my hands in their electrical tape prisons however. Last but not least my Sarah’s sock filled shoe was removed from my face, and her panties were finally pulled from my mouth. “Don’t say a word Jason, or so help me I will find something worse than worn panties to shove in your mouth.” Ashley sternly warned. As much as I wanted to blurt out my theory and how Sarah was playing her, I decided to wait. Ashley went to the sink and poured me a glass of water, which I gratefully allowed her to pour into my mouth.

“Why’d you do it Jason?” She quietly asked. I didn’t answer right away, the suddenness of the question caught me off guard. She’d been looking down when she initially asked but now stared me dead in the eye and asked again, “Why did you say those things about me?” “Ashley I am so, so sorry for what I said to you earlier. I was just frustrated with my current situation and-” “I’m not talking about what you said earlier!” Ashley shouted, cutting me off and admittedly startling me a fair bit. “The party. I’m talking about the party. Telling everyone there that I was a slut. That I’d practically give it away to anyone who wanted it. Do you know how many perverted messages I got in the weeks after that night?” Tears were welling up in her eyes. “Somehow though that’s not the worst part.” She continued. “The worst part is that it came from you.”

“Ashley, I am so incredibly sorry for what you’ve had to go through, and believe me I will do everything in my power when this is over to make up for everything that happened to you after that party.” Ashley’s gaze on me was intense and unwavering. I needed to articulate this next part perfectly in order for there to be any chance of her believing me. “But I promise you that I did not say anything negative about you at that party.” At this Ashley rolled her eyes. “Oh Jason, you’re so full of shit. Just admit that you messed up and this can all end! Can’t you see how much this hurt me? Do you not understand what I had to deal with?” “Ashley I-” I tried to explain further but she was already reaching for a dish towel. “No Jason I don’t think you’ve learned your lesson yet.” This was my last chance! No more beating around the bush, just say it! “Sarah’s the one who actually made the comments!” I blurted out.

I had pulled away and shut my eyes tight as I said this, bracing myself for the gag that I was sure was coming. But it didn’t. I slowly opened my eyes to see Ashley just standing there in front of me, a look of shock, and expectation on her face. “What?” She asked quietly. “It was Sarah. Ashley I know this is going to sound like a conspiracy and you’ll probably think I;m just doing anything to save my own skin but please hear me out.” To my surprise, Ashley didn’t immediately pounce on me and gag me regardless. I’d broken through! “Sarah wouldn’t.” Ashley stated. “Sarah wasn’t at that party Ash.” I began to explain “I interacted in some way with everyone there that night, and she was not one of those people.” “But the lamp.” Ashley began. “You said a random guy showed up and broke a lamp.”

“Didn’t happen.” I said with a smile. “I made that up to see if she’d go along with it, to prove that she wasn’t there!” Now it was Ashley’s turn to smile “Leave you ungagged for a few seconds and you plant a trap.” “Hey I worked with what I was given, you can do a lot of thinking when you’re bound and gagged.” I jokingly said. Ashley’s smile slowly faded however, the dish towel in her hand fell to the floor. “But she’s my best friend. Why would she say that stuff about me?” “I wish I knew Ash.” I said sympathetically. “But, we can still find out. Together.” I held out my still tape encased fists towards her. She looked at them, then met my own stare. Finally her smile returned as she reached for the scissors on the table. “I think it’s time Sarah gets a taste of her own medicine!”

To Be Concluded...
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Yay! You continued it!!!!! :D
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I'm so glad you continued! Sarah is gonna get it hard!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

So glad to see more of this story! Can't wait for the next part
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Really glad to see you back! Can't wait for the rest iof the story. Hope he gets revenge on both of them. =D
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Good to see you adding a chapter again.
Did you find your book back or is this all new stuff?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Roboticrobin20
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Roboticrobin20 »

Really sad to hear that the writer deleted his account. I was looking forward to a new chapter. I hope he comes back someday.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic