Week at the Farm (M/F) (mm/FF) - Part 4 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Week at the Farm (M/F) (mm/FF) - Part 4 added

Post by Phantomette »

When summer rolls around, Sasha usually spends a week at her grandparents' farm. The whole family usually takes the drive up and helps out, especially with the town hosting a Country Fair. This year, her best friend Traci came along with her, as her parents were overseas on a business trip. Traci wasn't too keen, but Sasha couldn't help her excitement that her at having Traci there with her. Sasha's last semester at the university was a tough one, so she was ready to unwind at the farm.

The first day was spend mostly getting ready for the fair. The fair was a big one, the whole town would be there and people from all over the country would join to partake. Traci had a hard time getting used to the work and it didn't help that Sasha's 11 year-old cousins, twins Tag & Max, kept annoying her. But she really got to show off her culinary skills, helping Sasha's Grandma with the food for their booth. With all the work, the day went by quickly and it was time for the fair to start the next day.

Sasha, looking forward to the fair as always, was jumping in excitement, much to Traci's chagrin. She had her natural red hair tied in pigtails, wore a red flannel shirt with a short denim skirt, a cream cowgirl hat and brown boots. She then completed the outfit by tying a red bandana as a neckerchief. The fair was bustling - American western culture wasn't a big thing where they lived, so the event was always a massive attraction. There were many Western themed booths and activities for people to try out. But when it was time for the cowboy demonstration, that's where the entire crowd gathered.

Sasha watched as Clay, the 21 year-old who lived in the town, lead the show for the first time over his Dad. Clay was always one of Sasha's childhood crushes and only being 2 years apart, she always tried to look her best around him. It was time for the hogtie demonstration, but unfortunately due to laws around using animals, Clay had to look for a human volunteer. His eyes immediately met the 19 year-old redhead and he welcomed her for the demo. Sasha could feel the butterflies in her stomach, frozen to the spot in anxiety. Luckily Traci was around to give her a nice shove into the centre, surrounded by the crowd.

Clay walked up to the redhead and whispered to her to be relax and that he'll be gentle. Sasha gulped and nodded. Clay told her to keep still and not to move around too much. Sasha stood there, surrounded by the crowd including her entire family, fixated on the muscly 6'0 hunk in front of her. He grabbed a rope lasso and started twirling it around his head twice, before throwing it around Sasha perfectly. Clay then tightened it around her torso and ran up to her. Sasha offered no resistance as he brought her to the ground gently on her back. He then forced her legs and arms in front her, tying both her wrists and ankles together with rope. The ropes were rather tight, Sasha noticed, despite the fact that she wasn't putting up much of a struggle. She found herself hogtied in front of hundreds.

The crowd roared in excitement and applauded. Clay took a couple of bows, before grabbing an apple from nearby and walking up to the hogtied Sasha. "Hold this for me, would you?", he asked as he held it up in front of her face. The light now blocked by the apple, Sasha opened her mouth and allowed Clay to place it between her teeth, most of the apple still protruding out. There was raucous applause again as Sasha watched. Clay had the crowd appreciate Sasha as well before untying her. The thrill of being tied by her long-time crush giving her some courage as she bowed and waved the crowd, who applauded her for her bravery.

Traci teased her endlessly as soon as she got back into the crowd. Sasha was mildly annoyed, but couldn't hide her happiness at being selected by Clay to be hogtied. The rope felt quite nice around her. By evening, the fair had ended and everyone was busy moving things back and shutting shop. Traci was busy feeding the horses and Sasha was in her grandparents' barn, moving the remaining boxes and sweeping the hay that cluttered the walkway. When she was done, she placed the rake against the wall and used the cuff of her flannel shirt to wipe her sweat off her forehead.

"AMBUSH!", she heard a voice yell out. Before she could react, her twin cousins had taken her down, and sat her up. Despite being 8 years older, Sasha was rather petite, standing at just 5'5. Her twin cousins were almost her height and clearly had the strength together to take her down. She sat up and suddenly, Tag had pulled her arms behind her and started tying her wrists together with twine. "Hey! What are you two do... ooo are you tying me up?", her anger turning to curiosity quickly. "Yes mam, we're here to capture the wanted cowgirl criminal, Sasha!", Max said, clearly in character. The boys didn't have rope and were using a thinner twine to tie her wrists together.

Sasha wasn't too perturbed. All it did was take her back to when Clay tied her up. While Tag was working on her wrists, Max had taken some more twine and started wrapping it around her ankles. Sasha was watching, attentively with each coil. "So uh... why are you tying me up again?", she asked. "Well, you're wanted for being the most notorious thief in the land," Max said. "Yeah, so we gotta take you in," Tag added, the bonds around her wrists now done. She tested the bonds, they weren't as thick as rope, but the twine was still tight. Tag then got another coil and started tying it around her chest, over and under Sasha's breasts.

"Oh, where did you learn this?", she asked, wondering how they would have known to do this. "Well, uhh..." Max started, having completed the ties around her ankles. He looked up at the redhead, a little sheepish. "Uhh... Clay told us he saw it in a video,". Sasha flinched in disgust. Not that it was a dealbreaker for her. Soon, Tag was done with the tie around her chest. The boys took a step back to admire their handiwork. Sasha tried to struggle around, but the ties were very tight. Despite this, she didn't feel uncomfortable at all. The twine felt even nicer than the ropes did earlier in the day. "Wow, you guys did a great job, way tighter than I was tied this morning!", she remarked to the boys, impressed.

"We know you have a reputation of flirting your way out of situations, we'll make sure it doesn't happen to us," Tag said, his comment irking Sasha a little. Max pulled out a folded handkerchief from his pocket and walked up to the tied-up redhead. Sasha stared at the handkerchief as she knew what was coming next. She opened her mouth and let Max stuff the cloth, letting it fill her mouth. It was clearly a man's handkerchief, she thought based on how large it was. Tag pulled out one of his own and pulled it between Sasha's teeth and tied it tight behind her head. They took a step back again, looked at each other and nodded.

Sasha though, wasn't fully satisfied. "Mmnnn! Mmnnn!," she grunted, using her chin to signal the bandana neckerchief she was wearing. Both boys looked at each other and shrugged. "Think she wants us to use the bandana," Tag said. "Mmmnn! mmmnn!" Sasha nodded, telling them they were on the right track. "As like a blindfold?", Max asked his twin. Sasha started shaking her head furiously, "nnnphh! nnnphhh!". Sasha looked up at the boys and started wiggling her cute little nose at them. Tag seems to have understood as he untied the red bandana around her neck and keeping it in a triangle, tied it over Sasha's mouth and nose.

"Mmmmmnnnggg", Sasha moaned, happy that Tag had understood what she wanted. She wanted to look like a damsel from the old westerns. "So what do we do with her now?", Tag asked his twin. "We bring her in?", Max responded, breaking character a little. "I guess we might have to keep watch over her," the conversation continued. Sasha was in her own world at this point, there was a shiver of excitement at being helpless. She only wished there were a mirror or a phone to take a photo of her. "Alright, let's keep watch till reinforcements arrive," one of the twins said. But Sasha wanted more.

She managed to roll herself onto her belly, before lifting up her legs and arms toward one another, indicating she wished to be hogtied, this time properly. The twins were confused. "Does she want us to hogtie her?", one of them asked. "I think so," the other responded. "We're out of rope though, could you wait here and we'll get more?", Tag asked his cousin. "Mmmmnn mmmnnph," Sasha nodded. The boys ran off, closing the barn door behind them. Sasha started struggling and wiggling around, enjoying herself. But she knew she couldn't tire herself out before she had a chance to be hogtied.

She managed to wriggle to a column and pull herself up. She sat against the column and waited for the boys to come back. After a while, the barn door opened and her eyes widened to see if it was the twins. "OH MY GOD SASHA!", she heard the shrill voice of her best friend, Traci, staring at her with her mouth agape.

To be continued...
Last edited by Phantomette 2 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
'Diamonds? Nah, bandanas and socks are this girl's best friend.'
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Great start! Keep it up Phantomette!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Well, Sasha has certainly found a bit of trouble, hasn't she? I find a strange charm in the boys having been taught by Clay as it means Clay is having dirty thoughts about somebody. Is he thinking about Sasha or someone else though?

Nice intro and I can't wait to see how Traci reacts to the craziness happening around her.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 months ago Great start! Keep it up Phantomette!
Thank you, more coming.
AlexUSA3 wrote: 3 months ago Well, Sasha has certainly found a bit of trouble, hasn't she? I find a strange charm in the boys having been taught by Clay as it means Clay is having dirty thoughts about somebody. Is he thinking about Sasha or someone else though?

Nice intro and I can't wait to see how Traci reacts to the craziness happening around her.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Lots in store for Traci.
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Part 2

Sasha looked up at her best friend, a gorgeous brunette with long legs standing at 5'7. To match her best friend, she was wearing a navy flannel, a short brown leather skirt, cowboy boots and she had a matching navy bandana around her neck. She had curves in the right places and her immaculate blue eyes were something you couldn't help but stare at. People would look at Traci like a she was a Greek Goddess, molded from clay. Sasha was a looker herself, but Traci was something else. Sasha often wondered if they didn't meet when they were both 7, if Traci would have been her friend at all.

"Sasha, who did this to you?!", Traci yelled out. She ran over to help her best friend. "MMpphh! MMMnnpphh!", Sasha shook her head, trying to indicate that there was nothing devious going on. As Traci knelt down to start untying her, the barn door closed. Both girls looked as the twins stood there, one having dropped a sack at the sight of Traci. In the sack was more twine. Traci got up, and put her arms around her waist, staring at the twins. She had clearly understood what happened.

"What's going on boys?", she asked, her voice as persuasive as ever. Sasha could only watch as the boys stared at her in fear. "Uhhh... uhhh," Tag tried to muster. "We... she's a wanted criminal and we've captured her for the bounty on her head!", Max called out, having collected himself and reverted to his character. Traci gave them a questioning look before turning back to Sasha. "Is that true?", she asked the redhead. Sasha nodded and grunted through her gag. "I see," she said, looking like she was pondering something. Sasha looked concerned, she didn't know how Traci was going to react.

Traci then turned back to the boys. "You know boys, you're looking at her accomplice, Traci the terrible. I'm just as notorious as she is!", she said, much to Sasha's surprise. "Whhphh?", was Sasha's reaction. The twins were equally stunned. Traci continued, "Well, I guess there's two of you and only one of me, so I have to surrender," and put her hands up like she was under arrest. The twins looked at each other in glee as they walked up to Traci with their bag, all while Sasha was still making sense of what was going on.

"Well, sit on the floor with your legs out," Tag commanded. Traci obliged and Max immediately got to work, tying her wrists behind her back in similar fashion. Sasha stared at Traci, wide-eyed and in disbelief, the brunette responding to her with a cheeky grin and winked at her. "Oh, mister, please don't tie me so tightly," she told the boys, clearly playing a character, as they finished tying her wrists and ankles. Max then ran some twine around her chest, similar to the one around Sasha's. Sasha watched as her best friend couldn't hide her playful smile. She turned and waved her eyebrows at Sasha.

The twins stepped back, and looked at Traci. It was clear they were both blushing, Traci looking gorgeous as ever, tied up. gazed at them. "You've done a great job. I can barely move!", she acted out, struggling a little in her ropes. "I assume you're gonna gag me too?", she asked, her eyes drooping a little. "Yes mam," Tag said as he fetched two handkerchiefs from the sack. He folded the first one and held it in front of Traci's mouth. Traci obliged, opening her mouth in a slow by sultry fashion. Tag pushed the handkerchief in her mouth, before tying the second one as a cleave gag behind her head.

While he did, Max was already at work, untying her navy neckerchief, and re-tied it over Traci's mouth and nose. Traci was now tied and gagged exactly like Sasha was. "Nnnnnggppphhh," the brunette moaned into her gag. 'Great, she sounds hot even when she's gagged', Sasha thought to herself. Though she couldn't help but feel excited that she and her best friend were both tied up and gagged. The twins weren't done though. Tag grabbed another two coils as Max helped both ladies onto their bellies. "Hmmphh?", Traci muttered, unsure of what was going on. Each brother grabbed a rope to divide and conquer, connecting each girl's wrist tie to her ankle tie, successfully hogtying them.

"WRRPHHPHH?!" Traci reacted, not having signed up to be hogtied. Sasha meanwhile grunted softly, testing her hogtie. Traci looked over and saw Sasha wasn't surprised at being hogtied. "Nnnphhh," she grunted to get her best friend's attention. Sasha looked at her, with a gleam in her eye. Traci understood, her surprise and anger now dissipating. "All right, we'll leave you criminals here for a while, don't escape!", Max threatened, before the twins left, closing the barn door behind them.

Both girls looked at each other. "Nnphh?", Traci asked, her eyes clearly communicating to Sasha as to what she was asking. "Mmpphh," the redhead nodded in response, causing Traci to smile under her gag. Both girls tried squirming and wriggling to try and break free from their bonds, but they were tied very tightly with no give. "Hhhnnphhh," Traci moaned, slowly getting tired, adding on the hectic day they just had. Sasha slowly started wriggling her way to her best friend. She managed to get in front of Traci's face and looked deep into her blue eyes. Her best friend looked absolutely gorgeous, despite her face being covered from the nose down.

Traci motioned her closer with her eyebrows as the two best friends' faces met with their gags in between, like a kiss. They giggled through their gags. Both girls were enjoying themselves in a way they hadn't for years. They snuggled up together as they heard the barn door open again, and the twins returned. "Hey, what are you two doing?!", Max called out. "Nnphhhphh!", the best friends responded, with innocent eyes. "Well since you two wanna be together so much, let us help you," Tag said, his brother nodding in agreement.

The twins untied the girls' hogties and sat them both back up. They sat them back-to back before untying the ropes around their chests. Tag walked over to Sasha and pulled the bandana around her face down, back around her neck. Max did the same for Traci before the twins removed the girls' gags. Tag and Max then walked over to get some water. Sasha turned her head to look at Traci. "I didn't think you were going to join me," she told the brunette. "Why? It looks like you were having fun before I walked in. And you're right, this is fun," Traci replied. Both girts tried their best to look at each other and giggled.

"What's so funny?!" Tag shouted, as he and his brother approached with bottles of water. "Oh nothing," Traci said as Sasha chuckled. Tag fed Traci some water as Max did the same for Sasha. After they had enough, Traci pulled away, and as Tag was closing the bottle, she gave him a cheeky peck on his cheek. Max immediately went rosy, all over, as Traci smiled at him. Max stopped and stared at what had just happened and Sasha took the opportunity to do the same thing, to a similar reaction from the other twin.

"They're trying to play mind tricks on us!", Max shouted, still clearly blushing. Max walked quickly to grab one of the discarded ropes, and with the help of Tag, tied it around both girls' stomachs, effectively tying them together. The girls tried moving, but found they were quite stuck to each other. "Tied together, huh?", Sasha asked. "Seems so." Traci said, just before Max stuffed new handkerchiefs into their mouths, causing both girls to grunt in surprise. Tag then approached, holding black vet wrap that was normally used for the horses.

Tag placed the vet wrap over Traci's mouth first, then wrapped it around her head thrice, securing the gag in. Traci grunted as he ripped off the tape and rubbed it in with the rest. Sasha was next, three wraps over her mouth and around her head, before being ripped off from the roll and patted down to look neat. "Thhphhphh", Sasha called out to her friend. "Hpphpphh," was all Traci could make out through her gag. Both girls giggled again. But the twins weren't done. Max took the vet wrap, first placing it over Traci's mouth, but this time Tag was holding both girls' heads in place. Max then wrapped it around both their heads, both girls crying out in surprise.

Tag wrapped another three rounds around both their heads, adding to their individual gags, but now having tied both their heads together as well. Sasha could feel Traci's hard skull against the back of hers. While they were two inches apart in height, Traci's very long legs made it so that when they sat, they looked like they were the same height. They were effectively gagged and had no self-mobility over their upper body. "RRmmpphh!", Sasha cried out. "Nhhggpphh," Traci moaned in response.

They twins left right after as the girls lamented their situation. They tried struggling, but apart from their legs, they couldn't really move anything without the other moving in the same direction. There was a lot of grunting, moaning and gag talk but eventually both girls gave in. "Hhhmmphhh," Sasha sighed in exhaustion. "Hmmpph hmmph," Traci giggled in response as both girls broke out in gagged laughter. They were very much pleased with their predicament and having fun. Their heads were starting to hurt though, both from the tightness of their individual gags and the double gag around both their heads.

After about 30 minutes, the twins returned. They first removed the gags off both girls before untying them. As the twins untied them, Traci came up with an idea. "Hey boys, since you have us for another five days, how about we play a few more games?", she asked slyly. "I'd be more than happy to," Sasha chimed in as well. The boys went quite and wide-eyed in bewilderment. They merely managed nods and agreed. "Looks like we'll have fun this week," Traci said. "You said it," Sasha responded as both girls giggled haughtily.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by Phantomette 3 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A cute little installment is presented here. Clearly, the youngsters have been taught well in the ways of binding and gagging their captives and are completely innocent as to the world of bondage. Sasha and Traci have a friendly rivalry to see who can be the hotter one; it's only a problem if Clay thinks Traci is hotter than Sasha. :lol: While it's nice to sometimes get the thoughts of the other characters, I think it's more important to focus on one character like you do here having Sasha's thoughts be clear and only getting the events from her perspective.

You temporarily switched from third person to first person midway through both chapters. It made those sections a little bit confusing because I wasn't sure whose first person we were getting until after a couple of sentences.

Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 3 months ago A cute little installment is presented here. Clearly, the youngsters have been taught well in the ways of binding and gagging their captives and are completely innocent as to the world of bondage. Sasha and Traci have a friendly rivalry to see who can be the hotter one; it's only a problem if Clay thinks Traci is hotter than Sasha. :lol: While it's nice to sometimes get the thoughts of the other characters, I think it's more important to focus on one character like you do here having Sasha's thoughts be clear and only getting the events from her perspective.

You temporarily switched from third person to first person midway through both chapters. It made those sections a little bit confusing because I wasn't sure whose first person we were getting until after a couple of sentences.
That's embarrassing. That's what lack of proper proofreading does. Should be fixed now. But yes, Sasha is intended to be the main character.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Cute little story so far. I especially enjoyed the girls gag kissing!
Headscarf Hannah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Headscarf Hannah »

Such a cute story so far! Though if I'm right in saying Traci's descriptions are from the POV of Sasha, there might be a little more than meets the eye. ;)
HeadscarfHannah#1465 on discord.
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice story, well done
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A very nice story. I loved the way boys had the girls bound and gagged :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Part 3

The following day, the grown-ups were preparing to head over for a poker night at one of the neighbours' houses. They had initially invited Sasha and Traci, Sasha's mother even assuring her that Clay would be there, but neither of them were tempted. Instead, they opted to stay and offered to look after the twins. Pleased with their counter-offer, the grown-ups set out that evening, ready to have a fun night. Meanwhile, the girls were getting ready to have their own 'fun' for the night.

They changed into their pyjamas for the night, both girls wearing the exact same set of baby blue pyjamas, with matching elastic headbands. They then headed downstairs where the boys were watching TV. "Ok brats, listen here," Sasha called out. "We'll order some pizzas for dinner and then you two can watch TV or play video games till bedtime." The twins' faces immediately lit up, but it didn't take too long for some skepticism to arouse. "Wait, what's in it for you two?", Max asked, suspecting something was brewing.

"Oh, nothing at all. We just want to make sure you have fun. We'll even let you play some games with us!", Traci recited, using her 'teacher' voice that she often evoked to get what she wanted. The twins exchanged looks. They knew exactly what kind of game they wanted to play. They nodded, much to both girls' joy. The four sat around the TV to eat the pizzas they had ordered, watching an old western film. Sasha watched at how enthralled Traci was, when the damsel in distress scene came on. The gorgeous brunette's blue eyes were glued to the screen, and there was a little smirk on her face throughout.

The girls then went to clean up after dinner was done. As soon as they were done in the kitchen, the twins barged in holding toy guns. "This is a robbery! Don't move if you don't want to get hurt!", Max threatened. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way", Tag added. Both girls glanced at each other, grinning before turning to the 'robbers' and putting their hands up in the air. "Oh, please don't hurt us," Traci pleaded. 'Hope she doesn't go into acting', Sasha thought to herself, clearly unimpressed by her best friend's acting skills.

Tag walked over to the girls, positioning himself behind them. "Move," he commanded as he lead them to the living room, where there were two dining chairs placed next to each other. Tag lead them to the chairs before Max ordered them to sit down. The twins got to work almost immediately, grabbing some rope from the tool shed, dividing and conquering. They tied both girls' wrists at the back of the chair, before tying their ankles together as well. They then wrapped rope around their torsos and the chair, restricting them further. Sasha tested her bonds, but the ropes had no give.

The twins weren't done though, they brought another rope, first tying it to their ankle ties, looping it below the chair, around the rear spindle and tying it to their wrist ties. The twins then left the room, leaving the girls to their devices. "Tight isn't it?", Traci remarked, struggling against the ropes. "Yeah, maybe we should check on what the brats are doing on the internet," Sasha replied, feigning concern. "Hmm, we wouldn't want to ruin or fun," Traci replied, beaming at her best friend. Sasha could only stare at how gorgeous she looked. Traci turned heads everywhere, regardless of sexual orientation, and Sasha was no different. Sasha often wondered if Traci would have been friends with her if they had met even a couple years later.

"Something wrong?", Traci asked, taking note of being glared at. Sasha shook her head, before turning away. Sasha tried to rock her chair, as she'd seen in movies that it was an effective way to try and loosen the bonds, but she struggled with it due to the extra rope around the spindle. "Yeah, not a good idea," Traci mentioned. "Yeah...", Sasha said, trying not to look at her best friend. Traci realised something was wrong. "You know... you look really cute tied up like that," she said, in a genuine attempt to make her best friend feel better. Sasha shot her head back up to face the brunette. "Really?", she asked, not fully convinced. "Of course, if I didn't see how cute you looked, I'd never have joined you the last time," Traci added, causing Sasha to blush a little.

"You girls feeling chatty eh?", Max commented as the twins re-entered the living room. He was holding a roll of clear packing tape. "We oughta fix that," Tag proposed, holding a couple of dishcloths from the kitchen. He walked up to Traci. "You first," he declared as he started stuffing the first dishcloth in her mouth, forced to use his fingers to push it all the way in, causing the brunette to groan a couple of times. He then repeated the action with Sasha. The dishcloth was rather thick and completely filled both girls' mouths, making them unable to close it fully, the cloths visible between their lips.

Max then used the clear tape, wrapping it around each girl's head at least 4 times, keeping the cloths in. "There, that should keep em quiet!," Max said, his brother nodding along. They then went back to the couch to watch TV. The girls glanced at each other. Sasha saw her best friend, her mouth still visible, forced to stay open from the stuffing. For the first time, Traci didn't look that glamorous. "Mphh phh phhphh," the redhead said, telling her friend she looked funny, before breaking out into a giggle behind her gag. "Mmrrphh!", Traci grunted in displeasure, before starting to giggle herself.

"Mphh mphh phhphh phh", Traci mumbled through her gag. "Wphh?", Sasha asked, unsure of what she was trying to say. Both girls giggled again, clearly enjoying their little game. "Mrrph! Mrrphhh!", Traci struggled against her ropes, Sasha watching and enjoying. "Mpph phh,", Sasha said, clearly saying there's no point, smirking at Traci with her eyes. Traci looked up at her, returning the smile, before leaning her head and placing it on Sasha's shoulder. "Mmmmph," the brunette moaned in a sexy manner, causing some of the hairs on Sasha's arms and legs to stand. A shiver was sent down her spine, causing her to jerk.

Traci lifted her head, looking a little concerned. "Phhphh?", she asked the redhead. Sasha turned back at her. Both their eyes met as they instinctively leaned their heads in, their gags meeting just like it did the previous day. They pulled back and giggled uncontrollably. This roused the attention of the twins. "You're both really distracting!", Max shouted. "Think they're having too much fun, we might have to teach them a lesson," Tag suggested. Both of them immediately got to work and started untying the girls. "MMrrphh?", Traci questioned. Sasha started protesting through her gag as well, neither girl wanted to be untied.

"RELAX! We're just moving you," Tag reassured, much to the relief of both girls. Once they were untied, the twins requested that the girls remove the gags themselves, not wanting to damage their hair. Both girls slowly and carefully peeled the layers of tape around their heads, discarding it on the floor. Just as they reached in to remove the dishcloths, Max waved his toy gun at them. "NO! Keep those cloths in!", he ordered, which both girls were happy to go along with. The twins then pulled both girls' arms in front and started re-tying their wrists together. "Now, up and start moving!", Tag commanded as soon as they were done, leading both of them down to the basement. They then lead each girl to stand against a column each, facing each other, but standing a couple of metres apart.

One twin to one girl, they started tying them to their respective column. First rope went around their ankles, then their thighs. A rope was then added around their stomachs and arms, keeping them in place as well. They finished off with a last tie around their shoulders, before they ran back upstairs. Traci tested her bonds, but she was tied firmly to the pole, and capable of almost no movement, apart from being able to wiggle her toes. "Mrrphh! Rrrmpph!", Sasha struggled as well, finding herself similarly restricted. "Mmmpph Phhmpph," Traci said, her tone showing she was impressed by the twins' handiwork.

"Mmmhmm," Sasha said, nodding in agreement. The basement door opened again and in walked the twins, carrying the dining table chairs in from earlier, placing a chair next to each girls. They got up on the chair. Tag took a purple winter scarf and pulled it around Sasha's teeth, forcing the dishcloth further into her mouth, almost triggering her gag reflex. Tag tugged on the scarf, forcing Sasha's head back against the column and he tied the scarf at the back of it, immobilizing her head as well. Max did the same thing to Traci, but with a black scarf instead. Traci groaned as her head was stuck to the column.

The twins then took white square pillowcases and folded them into triangles. They wrapped a pillowcase around each girl's mouth and nose, tying it at the back of the column as well. The apex of the triangle hanging down to each girl's breasts. "There, they can't bother us now," Max said, pleased with their work as they left the girls confined to the basement, taking their chairs with them. Sasha could feel the hard column pushing against her head, unable to do anything about it as the gag was tied very tightly to the column. "Hhhmmmphh," she moaned, unable to even muster a struggle.

"Uuunngggphh," Traci groaned, gazing at her best friend, her eyes getting droopy from the discomfort she was in. Being tied up was uncomfortable, but the girls managed to find some enjoyment in it. But this was genuine discomfort, their bodies completely restricted. After a while, both girls grew tired and wanted to get the boys back down. "Hhhnnnggpphhh!", Traci groaned as loud as she could from her muffling gag. "HHhmmmphhhh," Sasha moaned, unable to project her voice at all. They took turns trying to get the attention of the twins.

Eventually, the door to the basement opened, but instead of the twins, Sasha's mother and grandmother walked in. "Guess we found them," Sasha's mother remarked. "Did the boys do this to you?!", Sasha's grandmother asked them. "Hhhmmmphh," Sasha moaned. "This was your idea, wasn't it?", Sasha's mother asked, clearly aware of what was going on. "Maybe we should leave them here," she suggested to her mother. "Mmmphhh!", Traci protested, signaling she wanted to be untied. "Ok, ok, I'm kidding," Sasha's mother chuckled.

As soon as they were untied, Sasha and Traci ran upstairs with what remaining energy they had, a little embarrassed. They closed the door to their room as Sasha stood against it, watching Traci stretch her limbs. "Soo, I guess no more games?", she asked. "What? No way, that was too much fun," Traci brushed off her best friend's suggestion. Sasha smiled, "good", she said. "Because I can't get enough of these little games," Sasha added as she sat on her bed. Traci walked over and sat beside her. Sasha remembered something her best friend said earlier, bringing the topic back up.

"Hey, did you really mean it when you said I looked cute when I was tied up?", she questioned. Traci gave her a reassuring smile, the very smile that always lit up Sasha's day when she saw it. "Of course you do," Traci answered. "Really? Because you...mmmpp", before Sasha could finish her counter-point, Traci had placed her lips on hers, their first real kiss. Sasha pulled away in shock, Traci smiling in satisfaction before she went to switch off the lights and lie in her bed.

Sasha lay down, but couldn't sleep. She kept wondering what built up to this. She had always found Traci to be beautiful, but there were no signs that Traci was attracted to her. "Can't sleep?", Traci asked. "Yeah," Sasha muttered softly. "Wanna make out some more?", the brunette offered. Sasha hesitated at first, but then stood up and joined her best friend on her bed, marking the start of a new chapter in their long standing friendship.

To be continued...
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

A nice third installment with the inevitable but cute pattern of girls getting into it with each other because why not?

As your signature says: 'Diamonds? Nah, bandanas and socks are this girl's best friend.' :roll: :lol:

The twins provide an interesting effort with their own personalities, but in reality they aren't truly needed as any role could accomplish while all the true happenings involve Sasha and Traci.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

An excellent chapter! Can't wait to see what the girls are getting into next...
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 3 months ago A nice third installment with the inevitable but cute pattern of girls getting into it with each other because why not?

As your signature says: 'Diamonds? Nah, bandanas and socks are this girl's best friend.' :roll: :lol:

The twins provide an interesting effort with their own personalities, but in reality they aren't truly needed as any role could accomplish while all the true happenings involve Sasha and Traci.
Thank you. Yes, the twins are just plot devices to get both girls tied up but I decided I couldn't leave them to just be TUG robots.
Mask6190 wrote: 3 months ago An excellent chapter! Can't wait to see what the girls are getting into next...
Thank you, more coming soon.
Helena14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Helena14 »

Very cute story, involving tying up and lesbian romance. Two of my favorite topics!
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Helena14 wrote: 2 months ago Very cute story, involving tying up and lesbian romance. Two of my favorite topics!
I'm glad you like it so far! :)
Phantomette
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Phantomette »

Part 4

It was the day for Sasha's grandparents' monthly meeting with the people that buy the produce from their farm. Sasha's mother was busy driving the girls and the twins to their nearby lakehouse to make sure they don't cause any nuisance on an important day. "Now boys," Sasha's mum started, "if you're going to tie the girls up, make sure you don't fall asleep. They need food and water after some time you know!"

"MUM!", Sasha snapped back in a whiny tone, inciting laughter from the other 3 in the backseat. "Boys, I didn't hear you respond," her mother continued. "Yes, Aunt Rita. We promise," the twins said in unison. "Good," she confirmed with a smile as they drove up to the lakehouse. She dropped the four off before she headed back, promising to be back in the evening.

As they got settled in the cabin, Traci decided to break the silence. "So boys, we've done bounty hunters, we've done robbers, what's next?", she asked the twins. The twins looked at each other, they had assumed after last night's debacle, the girls wouldn't want to play again. "You sure you still want to play?", Tag asked. "Of course we do, just no tying us to a pole again," Sasha commented, remembering how hard it was to move while tied to the pole.

"Yeah, we promise," Max said as he gave off a look of ponder. "How about we just do a hide and seek in the forest around us? We find you, we tie you up," Max suggested, much to his brother's delight. Sasha and Traci exchanged glances, before turning back to the twins. "Sounds good," Traci said, Sasha nodding in agreement. "But is there a prize involved?", Sasha wondered.

"Well, let's just say the one who gets found first gets a little 'disadvantage'", Tag suggested. All four agreed on the rules, before the girls set out into the green, getting a 5 minute head start. The girls ran in together for a while, before splitting up. Sasha managed to make it behind a large tree, which she hid behind, facing the direction of the cabin.

Sasha was wearing a black long sleeved activewear crop top and dark grey leggings. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail, her entire forehead visible. She was there for about 15 minutes before she heard something or someone headed towards her. Keeping vigilant, she watched carefully ahead of her, where the sound was coming from. It was like someone was approaching her. The noises kept getting louder, until she saw it.

Clad in a grey long sleeved activewear crop top and black leggings, hopped Sasha's best friend. She had her arms behind her back, presumably bound and her ankles were tied as well. There was a rope along her chest and shoulders and a purple bandana hung below her face, concealing her nose and below. "Hmph! Hmph!", Traci grunted each time she hopped, confirming that she was gagged under the bandana.

"Hey beautiful," Sasha said as she emerged from her hiding spot. Traci's eyes lit up. "Hmmphmph!", she made out as she tried to collect her breath, her eyes slowly revealing an expression of cheekiness. Sasha flinched for a second before she felt herself taken down by the twins. "Gotcha!", Max exclaimed. "Good work distracting her," Tag told Traci. "Mmmhmm," Traci agreed through her gag.

Sasha felt herself hit the floor hard. "Ouch! You don't have to take me down that hard you know! I WANT to be tied up?!", Sasha yelled in anger. "Oh, sorry," Tag said as he and Max got Sasha to sit up. He got the work on Sasha's wrists while Max tied Sasha's chest. "Can you stand?", Max asked as both boys were finished with their ties. "Ummm, you're not going to tie my ankles?", Sasha asked, a little bewildered.

"No, we need you both to be able to walk back," Tag explained. Sasha smirked, "we're ok to hop, aren't we Trace?", Sasha asked. "Mmhmm, mmhhmph!", Traci nodded rather aggressively. Both boys shrugged as Max started tying Sasha's ankles as per her wishes. "So, what's the forfeit for her getting found first?", Sasha asked the twins. Traci, meanwhile, was intently watching as Sasha got herself tied up.

"We have an idea," Tag said as he help up a folded handkerchief in front of Sasha's mouth. The redhead opened her mouth to allow him to stuff the cloth in. It was then followed by two strips of microfoam tape that they boys had pried from the first aid box in the cabin. Tag smothered the strips over Sasha's lips, leaving the imprint showing. Traci squealed in delight at seeing this. Tag then folded a pink bandana into a triangle, tying it over Sasha's mouth and nose so both girls had matching outfits, matching ropes and matching gags.

"Urmph," Sasha grunted as the twins stood her up. "Alright you two, start hopping!", Max ordered. "Hhpph hhphh," both girls giggled before they started hopping, all the way back to the cabin, grunting with each hop and taking several breaks along the way. Their day was just beginning and the twins had more in store for them yet to come...

To be continued
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 3 months ago A cute little installment is presented here. ,,,
yes, this is on point. Like the set up, the general dynamics and the kind of easy-going playtime. Nice read in the best of the meaning, hoping for more of it...
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Nainur wrote: 2 months ago
AlexUSA3 wrote: 3 months ago A cute little installment is presented here. ,,,
yes, this is on point. Like the set up, the general dynamics and the kind of easy-going playtime. Nice read in the best of the meaning, hoping for more of it...
Both @AlexUSA3 and @Nainur have it right. This is a delightful story. It's a nice playtime with the girls and twins. I just found it, @Phantomette. I'm glad that I happened to browse in the fiction for all section today. I am looking forward to your next episode.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Waiting for the next chapter. Great fun reading this.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

These girls do a lot of hopping! Fun, colorful, and adventurous

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic