Bad habibit(F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bad habibit(F/m)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

When I was 17 I used to have this female friend.She had a dominant personality and was fun to be around.

She sparred with me often and she did judo,karate and and jiu jitsu,both of which she was very experinced out but it was often friendly.We loved sparring as it was a fun thing but one day she decided to have fun,she was also a girls scout and knew a thing or two about rope.

I had a bad habit of pulling my hair,like really bad and she noticed this,so one day when we were hanging out,she asked for a sparring match of karate.
“If I win you can’t touch your hair for the rest of the day,got it?and if you win you get to chose what we watch or play all day”she said
“Sure but what is the punishment”
“Just know it’s gonna be bad”
We started and of course she destroyed me,she blocked my punch before twisting my hand and kicking me to the stomach,causing me to fall onto my knees so she could get a strong kick.
“”I win,also u good?”she asked as I started getting back up.
“Yeah,but I’m embarrassed as heck”I said and she just giggled like she enjoyed it,but I started pulling hair hair again.
“Don’t do that again”she said in a fern voice,still in her karate outfit(black belt)
“Ok”I said as I touched it again.
“That’s it”she said as she grabbed me and pulled me to the ground.
I had experince in jiu jitsu but the only thing I accomplished was flailing my limbs around trying to escape,she got me in a triangle choke and pinned me on my back.I started feeling rope around my waist.
“What are you doing”I tried to pull my hands away but she firmly pinned them down before continuing to tie me up.
“I told you I would punish you but you didn’t listen”she said as she gagged me with her belt,that was disgusting,and sweat dripped down my tongue from the belt.
She tied my ankles,thighs and hips tightly together before connecting my ankles to my hips which was extremely tight.she tied my elbows and arms before connecting it to my feet.
“MPHHHl”I groaned,it was tight and uncomfortable.
She grabbed her sock before tying it below my nose which smelled horrid,but the belt was blocking my mouth airway.
“Try touching your hair now huh?”she mocked as I barley squirmed
She put me on the couch before putting on a movie.
I was too tired to squirm after 2 minutes and just accepted it,but the karate belt and sock were disgusting and annoying.She tickled me occasionally to remind me of the punishment,but the pain in my elbows were good enough
She untied me after the movie was hour,saying she would do it again if she saw me doing it again,which definitely happened.we still friends
Last edited by Oyster stew 2.0 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fun little story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic