Utter helplessness(F/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Oyster stew 2.0
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Utter helplessness(F/M)

Post by Oyster stew 2.0 »

Rating:everyone
This is a sequel to “hojojutsu master” which I wrote on my other account
Content:tickling and non consensual
So after that event,I didn’t know what to feel,she had completely humiliated me and told me she would be back next week,I couldn’t tell my parents,and I certainly don’t want to waste my time getting my butt kicked by her,so I took a different route,more populated,and I turned into my home street which was a lot less populated
“I warned you”I heard a voice before I felt my legs being swept
She quickly wasted no time and bound my feet within a few seconds,along with my knees and thoughts
“What the hell”I yelled as I tried to get up or throw punches,
“Common”she said as she pulled a rope connected to bind binds,she was pulling me from my legs
“No”I screamed as I tried to pull the rope back,I had more strength than her
She quickly jumped at me and placed me in a reverse triangle choke.
“I already did this once,now give me your hand”
I was choking too hard and just gave in,she hogtied me and gagged me with her karate belt.
“MPHHHHH”it tasted disgusting,like a boys locker room.I squirmed helplessly as she dragged me back,took the key from my pocket,opened it and threw me inside”
“We are done when I say we are done”she said as she grabbed more rope,she tied my ankles to my thighs and I winced from the tightness as she tightened everything up,she placed me in front of the tv and just put her foot on me.
I couldn’t believe it,she was using me as a stool and I couldn’t do anything.
I was so angry,I was physically helpless to do anything beneath her
She had destroyed and overpowered me,turning me into a little helpless,bound up little ball beneath her.
She could do whatever she pleased and that made me angry,which did nothing.
I had to endure being her footrest for at least a few hours before she took me to my room,it was five,and my parents wouldn’t be home for another five hours,she placed toe cuffs on both my thumb and my feet,she then untied every other rope.
“It’s more fun when boys struggle”
I thrashed wildly to get her off me but the cuffs held firm .She started tickling me extremely fast.
I thrashed because I knew she probably wouldn’t stop for a few hours but I could do nothing,I pissed myself at one point.
When she was done,I was drenched in sweat,loss and tears,she took off the cuffs
“Might be back next week”she said she as left